The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reaching out

by Droid447

Two years after the discovery of Gliese 948c, the lab-frigate “Darwin 9” rested on the surface of the large, green planet. It was an old craft with a crew of only 52 scientists and 7 well-armed scouts. With so many new planets to explore, the Alliance couldn’t spend a lot resources on a planet so far away, regardless of the fact that it had an impressive resemblance to Earth.

Automated probes had been scanning the planet for three days, corroborating that there was a huge variety of lifeforms, both plant and animal. There were also ruins of past civilizations; proof that sentient beings once inhabited the planet, but there was no trace of them anymore. After a thorough validation on foot that it was safe to get out of the ship, the scouts gave the green light. The scientists couldn’t wait to begin their research.

Lauren, one of the senior members of the crew, was talking to Naomi. They were both specialists in ancient civilizations.

“I am going to explore the main structure on the north side, do you want to join me?” Lauren asked.

“Thanks, but I am going to start my research on the east side,” Naomi responded, “There is a small set of ruins that seems interesting enough.”

“Okay, then, we’ll meet back here in a while to compare notes. Be careful out there.”

“Sure thing. See you later.”

Naomi was perfectly aware that Lauren wanted more than a friendship, but she was not interested. She preferred to date guys, particularly guys with big muscles and big cocks. She had been flirting with one of the scouts and she was planning to get him into her bed tonight.

Sorry Lauren, Naomi thought as she walked away, but I already have other plans. Arthur is massive. I can only imagine the size of his cock.

Lauren was not discouraged, She is playing hard to get but I won’t give up that easily. She so sexy.

* * *

All the scientists were exploring the main ruins site at the north of the landing area. Naomi was the only one interested in this small cluster of partially destroyed walls and walkways. But when she arrived, it was not the piled blocks of rock that grabbed the young woman’s attention. There was a very strange formation at the center of what seemed to be an altar.

It was apparently some kind of plant but it had a vague human shape. The main trunk was almost three meters tall and it had two vines at either side that resembled arms. These vines were thick and long, and extended several meters around the base.

Naomi had never seen a specimen like this and her first impulse was to call her friend Kary, an expert botanist, but then she changed her mind. Kary must be very busy right now and they were going to stay on this planet at least six months. There would be plenty of time to analyze every interesting native critter.

After her preliminary inspection, Naomi estimated that these ruins were at least nine thousand years old. She took some readings of the strange plant and was surprised to discover that the creature was even older than that.

“Oh my God! Carbon dating indicates that this thing is more than twenty thousand years old! I wonder if it is still alive.”

As Naomi got closer, the Entity was trying to figure out the nature of this alien life-form. First, this object from outer space landed slowly on the surface of the planet, instead of crashing like everything else that came from above. Then these beings emerged from within the object. It was so strange. Evidently, the huge metal structure was full of these creatures.

Naomi stepped onto the mushy surface that surrounded the base of the trunk and carefully touched one of the vines. It had a leathery consistency.

“I should take a sample and take it back to the lab. I don’t know what Kary has found so far but she is going to piss herself when I show her this thing.”

The Entity felt the alien life-form approaching and then touching one of its many limbs. He wanted more information. This new species was very interesting. It appeared to be self-aware. The Entity moved the left vine behind Naomi and silently encircled her.

Naomi screamed when she felt the tentacle squeezing her arm. “What the fuck?!!”

It took her a moment to understand what was happening. This plant was not a plant at all. Or at least it didn’t move like one. The scared woman tried unsuccessfully to free herself. Whatever this thing was, it was very strong.

In a matter of seconds, Naomi had both arms firmly held above her head and her feet dangled a couple of centimeters above the ground. She was trapped! She looked around, desperately trying to figure out her situation. If this creature intended to eat her, she couldn’t see any mouth. There were plenty of holes spread across the creature’s body but they were not big enough for her to fit in. Maybe it was just a defense mechanism and if she stayed still, it would let her go.

“No!! Let go of me!!” She screamed.

It was the first time in all her years of exploration that she had been attacked by a native creature—at least a dangerous one. It was yet to be seen if this one posed a threat. The scouts’ scanners hadn’t detected any menaces earlier that day. She could only hope for the best.

Naomi heard a squishy sound coming from above and lifted her head to see another tentacle emerging from within the main bulk. It had a different color than the other vines and was glistening, as if it was coming directly from the bowls of the monster.

The scared woman gasped loudly but did her best to remain calm.

“God! Another one!”

The Entity moved its sensory limb up and down the length of the alien invader. It quickly discerned that she was a female. Her anatomy resembled a life-form that inhabited this planet a long time ago, before they evolved.

It noticed that the outer covering of the alien was not part of her skin. It should be removed for further examination.

Naomi watched the tentacle moving all around her, inspecting her body. She correctly guessed that this creature was analyzing her, the same way she had analyzed it when she first arrived.

“It is checking my bod...” But this didn’t diminish her surprise when it ripped her blouse open, exposing her breasts. “Hey! Don’t do that!”

The Entity caressed the invader’s breast and learned that she was a mammal. There were other beings on the planet that shared this same method of reproduction. It was interesting nonetheless. There was a slight enlargement of the tip upon contact. The Entity was aware of the concept of excitement. Further tests should be conducted on the subject.

Utilizing the knowledge gathered centuries ago about mammals’ anatomy, the Entity moved its tentacle down, lifted Naomi’s skirt and slid between her thighs, corroborating the location of the female’s vaginal entry.

To say that Naomi was startled by this was an understatement. First the creature ripped her blouse open and now it was caressing her pussy. The scientist was very scared and even more confused than before. Why was this monster focusing on her intimate parts? Was it trying to seduce her? It didn’t make any sense.

“What the hell is this thing doing?!”

Then she had an idea. Maybe this creature uses other beings like herself to transport its seeds, and it is looking for a place to insert them. The idea of being penetrated by this huge appendage made her heart jolt in fear.

Naomi’s suspicions became plausible when a forth tentacle emerged from another hole near the bottom of the main trunk. It had a different color than the other three, and in fact, the reddish tone made it look similar to a phallus. It wasn’t as big as the others but it wasn’t small by any means. If she was going to be penetrated by this thing, it might kill her in the process.

“Oh shit! I was right! This creature is going to fuck me!”

The Entity could adjust the size of its appendages at will and it considered the current girth of its probing tentacle was good enough to explore inside this alien’s cavities.

He was also listening attentively to the sounds emerging from the female’s mouth. They formed structured patterns that hinted at some kind of intelligent communication. He couldn’t be sure of any of this until testing her DNA, chemical composition and the electrical activity running through her cells.

Naomi saw the tentacle projecting further out and squirming between her legs. She felt it poking at the entrance of her pussy and jerked. Then she tried kicking the appendage away, but it barely moved. She was going to be ravished by this monster and there was no way to prevent it.

“Get away from me!”

The Entity used the sensory tentacle to observe the female’s reaction with keen interest. It was evident that she knew what was going to happen to her and this confirmed that she was an intelligent being.

The tentacle stabbed upward and penetrated deep into Naomi’s pussy. The woman’s vaginal cavity spread wide to accommodate such a fat appendage, eliciting a loud moan that echoed across the ruins. Unfortunately for Naomi, there was nobody around to hear her.

Once inside of her, the Entity stayed still, sensing the female’s body from within. It was warm and moist, and more importantly, it was flexible. He tasted her fluids and absorbed the chemicals that formed them.

He also detected signals coming from above, from the woman’s brain, telling her muscles what to do. He had seen all of this before but not in such complexity.

When Naomi felt the large tentacle entering her pussy, she braced herself for excruciating pain, but it was not as she expected. She felt stuffed to the limit but oddly enough, it didn’t feel bad at all. The appendage was coated with an oily layer that allowed a smooth, effortless penetration. When it reached the bottom of her cavity, it stopped.

The frightened woman didn’t know what to think about her current situation. She should be thankful that this plant-monster was apparently not planning to eat her, but having a huge tentacle lodged in her pussy didn’t make things much better. He only needed to push a little deeper to impale her to death.

From the Entity’s perspective, this alien-female individual was becoming more interesting by the minute. He remembered another typical behavior of mammals while matting, and he thought it was worth experimenting with. He pulled the tentacle almost all the way out and pushed back in. Then he did it again and again. Naomi opened her eyes wide and moaned every time.

The dazzled woman couldn’t believe this was happening. The creature was pumping her as if they were having sex. She considered the possibility that this monster needed stimulation to release its seeds inside of her, which meant that her theory was right. The monster wanted to use her body to distribute its seeds. This also meant that he was planning to release her when he was done. There was hope that she might survive this!

Several minutes passed, and as much as she tried to ignore the sensations, Naomi began to get aroused by the relentless hammering of the big appendage in and out of her body. She never before had something so big inside of her pussy and it felt incredibly good. Even in this awkward state of affairs, Naomi was certain that she would reach an orgasm soon enough if the tentacle didn’t stop.

But far from stopping, the Entity increased the pace. He noticed that the female was producing her own lubrication fluid that mixed with his and dribbled down her inner thighs. He also detected increasing electrical activity within her nervous system. The alien-female was excited. This was most fascinating.

The Entity decided that it was time for the first discharge. The moment he ejaculated inside of her, Naomi climaxed.

She clasped her legs together as her orgasm hit and she contorted under forceful spasms. The overwhelmed woman could feel her belly bloating from the huge amount of hot fluid pumped into her packed cavity and this boosted Naomi’s arousal even further. She didn’t know why she felt this way but she had never cum so hard in her life.

The following hours were just a haze for Naomi. The monster kept fucking her without pause and she enjoyed it immensely. She lost consciousness several times from the overwhelming sensations but she woke up to find herself still hanging above the ground with the tentacle still lodged between her legs.

As night approached, the blackouts happened more frequently, until her exhaustion became too much and she fell asleep for good, even with the appendage still pumping her pussy.

Realizing that the female was not waking up, the Entity removed the mating tentacle, released her arms and let her limp body crumble to the mushy surface beneath. Even though the appendage was not inside of her anymore, a little of himself remained in Naomi’s body. He had ejaculated in her womb several times and his essence had filtered into her bloodstream and into her cells.

The sensing tentacle checked her body while she rested. The electrical signals coming from the female-alien’s brain had been staggering during the mating ritual, which meant a higher level of thought. This female was definitely self-aware and intelligent.

But his goal remained the same, regardless of her intelligence. Very soon she would be one with him. She would become part of the Whole. He just had to be patient.

* * *

Naomi woke up a while later. It took her a moment to remember where she was and what had happened. When she did, she looked around for the glossy tentacles, but they were gone. Only the two big ones that had held her arms still hung around, motionless. She checked herself for injuries and she was fine. The only evidence of the incredible ravishing was a slight tingling in her pussy and the excess of sperm leaking from it.

Damn! If someone had told me that I was going to be ravished by a plant today, I would have laughed my ass off. Even now is hard to believe that it happened. I have to get back to the frigate before they start looking for me.

Naomi cleaned the remnants of the monster’s cum off her thighs, put her skirt back on and headed back to the lab. She walked straight to her bunk trying to avoid everyone, but she ran into Lauren, who had been worried about her.

“There you are! Have you been at the site all day? Are you ok?” Lauren asked.

“Yes. I am fine. I am just very tired. I’m going to bed. We’ll talk tomorrow.”

Lauren knew her teammate too well to believe that she was fine. Something had happened to Naomi. She knew it.

* * *

A million thoughts cluttered Naomi’s mind keeping her awake. Everything that happened to her earlier that day had not been her fault, but still she was reluctant to tell anyone about it and she wasn’t sure why. The memory of those green tentacles looming upon her sent chills down her spine, but the image of that reddish tentacle sliding between her legs and penetrating her body so deeply made her pussy twitch. To make things worse, the dizziness from the overwhelming experience lingered in her mind.

I must have climaxed like twenty times. How is that possible? I didn’t have any seeds inside of me when I woke up so my theory was wrong. Why did it fuck me? It makes no sense.

This is so embarrassing. I can’t tell anyone about what happened. Not even Kary. What should I do?

While she considered her options, Naomi unconsciously massaged her breast and didn’t realize that her pussy was wet.

The next morning, Naomi woke up horny as hell. She decided that before informing the others about her find, she needed more data. In reality, she knew this was just an excuse to visit the creature again. When she arrived to the ruins, it was exactly as she left it the day before.

I wonder if what happened yesterday was a one-time thing.

The Entity sensed the female approaching and rejoiced. He was expecting her return and he was ready for her.

Naomi stopped at the edge of the mushy surface and observed the creature for a moment. She was wary about moving any closer. Then there was a squishy sound and the reddish tentacle emerged from the same hole as before. Naomi’s pussy gushed with anticipation and this elicited a soft moan. The woman’s heart was beating fast and her entire body was shivering.

“What am I doing? I must be going crazy. But I need more information... I need more.”

In the back of her mind, she already knew what she had to do but she couldn’t believe that she was standing there, ready to do it.

Staring at the creature with desire in her eyes, Naomi removed her dress and stepped closer. She leaned forward and rested the palms of her hands against the main trunk while the reddish tentacle floated between her legs and curved upward, aiming at her vaginal entrance.

“The plant-monster is going to fuck me again. It is going to make cum again.”

The sensory tentacle also emerged from the higher opening and snaked around Naomi’s body. It was not necessary to use the restraining tentacles anymore and this was a good thing. The alien-female was beginning to understand that they belong together. Or more accurately, that she belongs to him.

Naomi felt the thick appendage penetrating her as roughly and deeply as the day before. It was then that she realized how much she needed it inside of her. After several hours of emptiness, she was feeling alive again. She was learning that true bliss was possible.

After the initial thrust, the Entity began to pump the female’s body with an increasing pace, confident that another dose of his essence into her bloodstream would be enough to seal her fate forever. Then he would be able to explore the intricate connections and electrical signals of her brain.

The tentacle squirmed and jolted inside of Naomi’s tight cavity, occupying every bit of space available in her slim body. The woman moaned loudly and swayed her body in the opposite direction, seeking to maximize the penetration, and consequently, the mind-blowing sensations. She was in less control of the situation now than the day before, when her arms were restrained.

Naomi grabbed the tentacle with both hands, feeling the girth and the power of the creature. All this energy was discharged into her pussy and spread to every cell of her body in the form of overwhelming pleasure. It was driving her insane and couldn’t stand it for long before reaching her first orgasm of the day.

Her eyes rolled back and her pussy gushed abundantly with every body-wrecking spasm. Nonetheless, she did whatever she could to remain on her feet and keep receiving the incredible blows of the fat tentacle.

But her orgasm was stronger than her will and she finally crumbled to the ground, still shuddering out of control.

And the same as before, the Entity kept fucking her without mercy.

Naomi just laid there, riding her powerful climax until she regained control of her body. Then she re-positioned herself, resting her lower back on a mound nearby, allowing easier access to her vaginal cavity. While doing this, she made sure that the tentacle didn’t leave her pussy for even a second.

The Entity took this opportunity to test her endurance and churned his tentacle wildly, making her belly bulge in every direction. The female-alien screamed and spread her legs wider, welcoming the renewed assault.

Naomi was staring at her bloating belly when something else grabbed her attention. A new tentacle emerged from the main trunk of the plant-creature, also red and also glistening with lubrication fluid.

“Another one?!”

The woman’s heart jolted, then her pussy twitched as she realized that this appendage was going to fuck her too. Was it even possible?

The excited woman felt the second tentacle poking at her anal entrance. She clenched her anus, fearing that it was more than she could take, that she might die from the massive double penetration. Yet she remained in place with her legs spread wide. Naomi was no longer in control of her actions and she knew it.

The sensation was truly overwhelming. Naomi’s anal cavity expanded to the limit as the fat tentacle pushed everything aside and slowly penetrated into her body. The aroused woman threw her back and screamed in bliss. She pictured both huge tentacles lodged inside of her slim frame fighting for space, and by doing so, claiming her sanity.

Soon, the tentacles were pumping the woman’s body with a sultry cadence. Naomi couldn’t believe that such pleasure was possible. It was as if the tentacles knew exactly what she wanted. If she felt a hint of pain from a tentacle going too deep, then it would pull back immediately. If she wanted them to move faster, they would increase the pace to the proper speed. It was a sexual dream come true.

The Entity had already deciphered the complex role of chemicals that influenced the female-alien’s behavior and he was beginning to understand the patterns of electrical activity in her brain. Even as complex as they were, it was just a matter of time until he could understand her thoughts; until he could read her mind.

Naomi’s arms and legs started shivering from an impeding orgasm that would not arrive. The aroused woman didn’t understand why she was not reaching her peak. She was almost there! This went on for several minutes, becoming both bliss and torture. Then she felt a rush washing through her body as if her orgasm was igniting not only in her pussy, but in every cell of her being. A spark of white light exploded behind the besieged woman’s eyes and the world around her disappeared while her body was filled with cum. The she heard a whisper...

“You are mine”

The Entity flooded the female’s body with chemicals that increased her orgasm tenfold, then he replicated the resulting electrical signals in her brain over and over, extending her climax indefinitely. She was now part of him, part of the Whole.

The ravishing continued for the rest of the day as the Entity explored and toyed with the female’s mind. When the night arrived, he had learned many things about the female’s physical characteristics, and more importantly, about her origin. The large metal structure in which she arrived was called a “spaceship” and it could travel across the black void. This was most intriguing.

Nonetheless, there were many things in the female’s brain that the Entity didn’t understand. It was so frustrating.

* * *

When Naomi woke up, it was almost impossible to form coherent thoughts. She preferred not to think at all. She was still horny but her lover’s tentacles had been retrieved into the main trunk and they would remain hidden until tomorrow. It was better to go back to her room and pretend it was business as usual. She got dressed and returned to the frigate.

Lauren had tried to talk to Naomi this morning but when she arrived to her friend’s room, Naomi had already left. She had planned to visit her at the site but the day became so hectic that she just didn’t find time. She still had things to do when she saw Naomi returning to the ship, but made a mental note to speak with her tonight no matter what.

Naomi is arriving late again. As soon as I am done cataloging today’s finds, I will talk to her.

Back in her bed, Naomi couldn’t stop thinking about those huge appendages fucking her so delightfully. She plugged two fingers into her pussy and one into her ass, then she started masturbating with desperation, trying to diminish the fire that consumed her loins.

Naomi never suspected that Lauren was standing at her door, watching her with astonishment.

Lauren heard Naomi’s soft moans when she arrived to her room and she didn’t want to interrupt, but she also couldn’t stop herself from peeking inside.

Wow! She didn’t even bother to close the door!

She stayed there for several minutes knowing that this was a shameful invasion of Naomi’s privacy. Yet it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and soon she was discretely masturbating too.

This is so hot!

It didn’t take long before Naomi was shuddering in climax. It wasn’t nearly as good as the ones she enjoyed earlier today, so she started again, hoping for a stronger one.

Lauren saw this. There was no way she would be able to talk to Naomi tonight. She decided to leave her friend alone and come back in the morning.

* * *

The next day, as soon as the sun was above the horizon, Naomi was walking decisively towards her lover. Her pussy was so wet that her juices dripped down her inner thighs. Her heart was beating hard and her breathing was faster than normal. She couldn’t wait one more second to have the tentacles in her pussy and ass again, but they were still hidden.

“Where are the tentacles? I need them!”

Lauren approached the site following Naomi’s steps, but when she saw her friend pulling her skirt down, she stopped in her tracks and hid behind a rock. The astounded scientist didn’t understand what was going on, but it was better to observe first and ask questions later. She still had in her mind the sexy image of Naomi masturbating on her bed.

What is she doing?! Lauren wondered, Is she pretending to be in some kind of ritual? This is so naughty!

Lauren immediately noticed that the distribution of these ruins suggested an altar of some sort, including that strange plant formation right in the middle.

When Lauren saw a reddish tentacle emerging from the main trunk of the plant, she had to cover her mouth to avoid screaming. She was expecting a kinky display but nothing like this. Lauren looked around apprehensively, making sure that no tentacles were snaking by her feet trying to grab her. There were none. Then she turned her attention back to Naomi and the reddish worm.

Naomi didn’t flinch at all. She walked calmly towards the creature and spread her legs as the appendage squirmed in between. The woman’s pussy was twitching with the anticipation of being viciously fucked like the day before.

“Yes! Fuck me like you did yesterday.”

After Naomi was penetrated, she turned around offering her ass. Moments later, another tentacle emerged into the open. Lauren was astounded and oddly enough, a little aroused.

Holy crap! There is another one! They look like Acadian worms but they are so big!

Lauren was not only an expert on ancient civilizations but she was also well versed on xeno-biology. There was a great similarity between these tentacles and some species of worms discovered on the planet Acadia-4. The main difference is that these were huge. In any case, Acadian worms were harmless and it was no secret that some women used these creatures for sexual entertainment. That’s why they were also known as “living dildos”. Lauren came to the conclusion that Naomi knew about these worms too and she was also aware of their unorthodox uses. But there was the matter of size. How could Naomi fit that huge worm so easily?

Naomi was moaning loudly while the tentacle pumped her tight vaginal cavity and she almost climaxed on the first few strokes. But she knew that the orgy was just beginning and she held it back. She felt the second appendage poking at her anus and rejoiced. After the previous ravaging, one cock was certainly not enough.

The viewing angle was not ideal for Lauren and when the second tentacle recoiled and aimed at Naomi’s behind, she could only guess what was going to happen next.

She suddenly felt the urge to intervene and get her friend away from those things, but it was more than evident that Naomi needed no help.

At that moment, Lauren noticed a third long tentacle emerging from a hole at the top of the main trunk. She wondered how many worms lived inside that thing. This new appendage had a different color and moved slightly slower than the others, as if it was checking things out. It was weird.

Wow! There is another one. No way she can fit that one inside of her too.

The scientist’s attention was drawn back to Naomi when she screamed in bliss. The second tentacle began to move in a hammering motion, making it clear that the young woman was being penetrated in both holes. Squelching sounds echoed against the broken walls of the ruins and were augmented before reaching Lauren’s ears, as if the ancient altar was designed for that precise purpose.

Time passed and the scene didn’t change. Lauren stayed hidden in the same spot, staring at her friend’s wild ravishing. Considering the girth of the appendages, it was difficult to believe that Naomi could take those monsters inside of her and still enjoy it so much.

Naomi was oblivious to Lauren’s presence, or to anything else, other than the two phalluses that pumped her pussy and ass so delightfully.

During the briefs moments of clarity, surrounded by overwhelming pleasure, Naomi was becoming aware of her dependence on this plant-creature and its wonderful tentacles.

Did this mean that she was now this monster’s sex slave? It was very possible and she didn’t care.

Naomi’s hazy thoughts were interrupted when the Entity discharged another dose of cum into her body, which triggered a strong, mind-shattering orgasm. The woman’s legs and torso shuddered violently as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide to let out a muted grunt of absolute pleasure.

Witnessing such a debauched spectacle of none other than the woman of her dreams, Lauren’s arousal increased to the point that she pulled up her skirt and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

Oh my God! She is having an orgasm! The worms are making her cum!

When she saw her friend reaching climax, shuddering without control, Lauren wanted to cum too. It had been so long since she shared her bed with someone, and having Naomi walking around the frigate every day in her sexy outfits had only made things worse. Now there she was; the beautiful, sexy Naomi fully naked and shivering in ecstasy. Lauren wanted her so badly.

After a couple of minutes, Naomi lost her balance and fell to the mushy ground. Her first orgasm had been incredible. She couldn’t wait for the next one. But then the tentacles pulled out of her body. Naomi was confused and disappointed. She wanted more, much more...

All the worms are retreating back into the plant-creature. Lauren Should I approach Naomi? I don’t want to embarrass her. Lauren thought.

The ravaging was over but Lauren didn’t know what to do next. Her fingers were still in her pussy and she was horny as hell. Maybe this was her chance to approach Naomi and tell her the truth. Tell her that she was madly in love with her and that she would do anything to be with her. But if she did that, Naomi would know that she was spying on her, and she might get mad and shut her down for good. Maybe the best option was to silently walk away and pretend nothing happened.

But then Lauren saw the green worm emerging again, this time from the lower hole. Maybe Naomi was going to get fucked again. Lauren’s fingers moved faster in and out of her pussy.

There is the worm again! Is it going to fuck her?!

Strangely, Lauren noticed that the worm didn’t focus its attention on Naomi at first. It moved around like checking the surrounding area. Lauren lowered herself behind the wall but then she rationalized that it was foolish to do so. The worm was clearly blind and couldn’t see her.

Then, with a sudden, precise motion, the worm aimed at Naomi’s ass and penetrated her. This time, Lauren had a good view of the fat appendage sinking in. She watched with incredulity as the appendage pushed deeper and deeper into Naomi’s body. Lauren kept moving her fingers faster, realizing that she was close to reaching an orgasm. She wanted it so badly.

Naomi felt her lover’s tentacle pushing into her ass, then she felt an instant climax take over her body and mind, then there was nothing but blinding elation.

The alien-female’s nervous terminals were now easy to understand. The Entity had decoded Naomi’s brain functionality and how it controlled the rest of her body. Naomi lifted her torso and knelt upright on the ground without knowing that she was doing it. Nonetheless, her pussy was gushing abundantly from the never-ending orgasm that was taking hold of her unconscious mind.

Deep within her mind, Naomi was aware that her body was being handled like a puppet and this excited her even more. Now she was more than a sex slave. She was an extension of her master. She was pure bliss.

The Entity made Naomi stand up and call for Lauren. He had seen the other alien-female since the moment she arrived. He noticed that this new arrival had been touching herself while watching Naomi get ravished. The Entity was very curious about this behavior.

There were so many things inside Naomi’s brain that made no sense to the Entity. He wanted answers and this new alien-female could provide them. He decided to communicate.

“I know you are there. You can come closer.” Naomi said with the flat tone of voice.

Crap! She saw me. I hope she is not mad. Well, it is now or never. I’ll tell her how I feel.

Lauren approached Naomi with determination but slowed down when she saw her friend’s eyes rolled back into her head. It was alarming and arousing at the same time. Lauren wondered what was going on.

“Hi Naomi. Are you ok? Why are you rolling your eyes?”

“You are not speaking with Naomi. I am communicating through her.”

“What? I don’t understand. What is happening to you? What do you mean you are not Naomi?”

“I am using Naomi’s body to talk with you.”

Lauren was very confused about the situation, but she was a smart woman and it only took her a moment to understand what was going on. She realized that this plant-like structure was not only a living thing but it was also intelligent. Lauren considered the possibility that she was talking to an alien!

The astounded woman moved carefully around Naomi’s body and examined the thick tentacle that penetrated her friend’s anus. It looked even bigger this close.

This tentacle is definitely not an Acadian worm. It is an extension of the creature. God! It is so thick! How can she take it in her ass?!

The Entity was patient and allowed Lauren to investigate and understand what was going on.

The situation was becoming clear and even more frightening. The alien creature was using Naomi as a vessel to communicate. The scientist thought about the implications of this type of control. If the creature was capable of controlling Naomi’s mind like this, then it must be extremely intelligent. This could be the greatest discovery since the beginning of space exploration.

The creature must be connected to Naomi’s nervous system. This is amazing. I wonder how deep inside it is go...

“You can have this female,” Naomi said.

“What?” Lauren heard Naomi’s words, or more precisely, the creature’s words, and her heart jolted.

Standing up, Lauren asked about the meaning of this statement but she already knew the answer. This was not what she had in mind when she wanted to be with Naomi.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I saw you touching yourself earlier.” Naomi said, “You desire this female. You can have her if you answer all my questions.”

“What are you doing to Naomi? Let her go! She must be in pain with that enormous appendage buried in her body.”

“Naomi is having an orgasm,” he replied, “She is feeling nothing but unrestrained pleasure. Her orgasm will not stop until I say otherwise. Naomi is part of the Whole.”

The look on Naomi’s face made complete sense now; she was definitely having an orgasm.

“Part of the whole? What do you mean?” Lauren asked.

“Now I am in her and she is in me. Since I am all, then she is part of the Whole,” Naomi said, the she added, “Come closer and touch Naomi’s body.”

Lauren was speechless. There were so many questions cluttering her mind. Was she in danger? Was Naomi? What did the creature mean by being part of the whole? The fact that the sexy Naomi was standing naked in front of her was not helping the situation.

“No! Stop this! Set her free and then we will talk,” Lauren said with little conviction. She was very aware that her pussy was dripping wet.

The Entity knew that Lauren’s heightened libido could be a great influence in forming an alliance. He also knew that Naomi could never go back to normal and Lauren should not be afraid of this fact. Lauren should know that Naomi’s new condition could be a source of endless pleasure for both of them.

Lauren thought about running back to the ship and bring back the fully-armed scouts, but she didn’t. She stepped forward and grabbed one of Naomi’s breasts.

God! Her helplessness makes her look even sexier. I can’t believe I am doing this.

The soft touch elicited a moan that escaped Naomi’s lips and Lauren’s pussy twitched upon hearing it. Lauren was caving to her desires, and the Entity praised this reaction.

Naomi knelt on the ground and conveyed the Entity’s thoughts...

“While Naomi gives you an orgasm, you can tell me everything about your space-traveling device. Is it your home? Did you evolve in it? How did you land on my planet without crashing?”

Then she stuck out her tongue.

“This is not right,” Lauren said apprehensively, “You are making her do this!”

“Naomi wants this,” he said through her slave, “Her mind does not lie. Sit on her face.”

Lauren was very conflicted about what she should do. Her mind was telling her that this was absolutely immoral and she couldn’t agree to any of this. Her body was compelling her to ride that wet tongue all the way to ecstasy.

When the Entity moved its tentacles to provide support for Lauren, the scientist realized that the creature could have easily grabbed her at any time, but he didn’t. This confirmed that he only wanted to talk and this gave her the necessary confidence to make a decision.

She stepped onto the thick appendages and lowered her body until her friend’s warm tongue touched her pussy lips. She gasped and jerked from the wonderful sensation, then she slowly moved her hips back and forth.

Oh God! Naomi’s tongue is in my pussy.

“Now speak,” Naomi said, detaching her mouth from Lauren pussy for only an instant.

Between moans, Lauren explained all that she knew about their frigate and more importantly, about space traveling. She explained how propulsion systems worked and the concept of hyper speed. She talked about Earth and the dozens of other planets that humans had colonized so far. The woman’s voice became increasingly uneven and shaky as she spoke with the warm tongue of her beloved friend bringing her closer to climax.

“As you can see... umh...we evolved on Earth... The frigate is... ahhg... just a machine...”

The Entity was fascinated by this. All those strange concepts he had found inside Naomi’s brain started to make sense now that they were explained in the correct order. During his thousands of years of existence, he always believed that nothing was alive beyond the limits of his planet. Everything that came from the sky before was just meteorites—lifeless rocks.

Learning that there were many other planets with life was a monumental revelation for the Entity. At that moment, it became clear to him that an alliance with Lauren was more important than he anticipated. The alien-female had become not only a source of knowledge but also a means of expansion.

Lauren’s words were quickly replaced by a blaring moan that announced the arrival of her first orgasm. The woman’s entire body jolted spasmodically as her pussy gushed in Naomi’s mouth. The Entity ignored Lauren’s blissful contractions and kept twirling Naomi’s tongue around the scientist’s clitoris, prolonging the pleasure.

Lauren fell backwards and ended on the ground in front of Naomi with her legs spread wide and her dazzled mind spinning from the mind-blowing climax.

“Oh my God! That was wonderful,” she said out of breath.

“The pleasure you just felt is only the beginning,” Naomi said, with her mouth smeared in Lauren’s juices.

“I’ve told you about our origin. Now you tell me about yours. Where do you come from?” Lauren asked.

The Entity thought it was fair to answer Lauren’s question, although there was not much to say. His origin was a mystery, even to him. One day we wasn’t there and the next day he was. This happened thousands of years ago. In the beginning he was very small, the size of a pea, but soon he started to grow by feeding on the plants around him. After a while, he understood the composition of plants and he learned how to control them. To use them. A few centuries later he had extended his reach across the entire planet. Eventually he did the same with reptiles, mammals and every other creature that crossed his path. He became the ruling Entity of this world and he controlled everything.

“There were others like you, with bigger brains. The ones who built this temple. But they too have become part of me. Part of the Whole.”

“This is incredible. I have never seen an organism like you,” Lauren said, truly amazed.

“You have taught me plenty and for that I am grateful. There is more beyond the black space and I want to see it. I want to reach out to other planets. Will you help me do this?” Naomi asked.

“Reach out?!” Lauren asked, stunned by the question, “But how will you... I... I don’t know.”

“Think about it and come back with your answer. Take Naomi with you. She is yours now,” Naomi said.

Lauren was astounded by the Entity’s proposal. Presenting a creature like this to the scientific community would make her rich and famous, no doubt about it, but it could have catastrophic consequences considering its mind-controlling nature.

There was also the issue of Naomi. The beautiful, sexy Naomi. If all this becomes public, she would be confined to a laboratory and turned into a subject of experimentation. She would be out of reach forever.

Naomi moaned loudly while the Entity removed its tentacle from her ass. Her body and mind were released from the creature’s control and her orgasm finally started to diminish. She wasn’t happy about it but she didn’t complain. She was falling into Lauren’s arms; her new lover.

“I got you.”

The Entity was not only capable of reading Naomi’s mind, but also implanting suggestions. Naomi now believed that she didn’t want to have sex with Arthur, the scout. She was in-love with Lauren and she would be her sex partner forever.

On the way back to the ship, holding hands with Naomi, Lauren heard a woman’s moan and she diverted towards the sound. From the distance, she couldn’t tell what was going on, but as they got closer, Lauren was very surprised to see another one of the scientists laying on the ground with a strange snail-like creature pinning her down.

“Oh my God! That’s Zoe. What is that thing on top of her?!”

Every creature on the planet was under the influence of the Entity and the primordial goal was to reproduce and create more life. For millennia, the Entity had experimented with crossbreeding, giving way to a huge variety of plants and animals. Zoe, the unsuspecting xeno-biologist, had become part of the experiments.

The creature had a rounded carapace about one meter across and half a meter tall and had multiple reddish tentacles beneath the bulky body. It was pretty obvious that the monster needed these appendages for mobility but it was not clear what else it was doing between Zoe’s legs. A couple of tentacles squirmed over the woman’s chest and others were examining her lower body. Lauren could hear squelching noises coming from the monster’s underside and she could see Zoe’s nipples fully erect beneath the thin fabric of her top. It was very possible that the creature was fucking her!

“It is going so deep...” Zoe whispered with her eyes half-closed.

“Oh God! Hold on Zoe. I will help you!” Lauren exclaimed.

Lauren noticed that the creature didn’t move particularly fast and it didn’t seem very threatening. She wondered how Zoe got into this situation in the first place. Did she allow the giant snail to mount her? Maybe the plant-creature had something to do with it. Maybe Zoe was becoming part of the Whole too. Lauren talked to Zoe as if she was under control of the plant-creature.

“Are you controlling Zoe too? Can you talk through her?” Lauren asked Zoe.

There was no answer. Zoe was not acting as a puppet the same way Naomi had. But why was she behaving like this? Why was she letting this creature fuck her?

“Uhhg... it feels so good,” Zoe said softly.

The creature was heavy but Lauren was able to lift it away from Zoe’s crotch. Two tentacles that were deeply buried within the botanist’s pussy and ass were pulled out, eliciting a sultry moan from Zoe.

Holy crap! How deep was she being fucked?!

The creature waved its tentacles around with no specific objective. Lauren deduced that it had no intelligence and it was acting by pure instinct.

Lauren was too engrossed watching the tentacles withdrawing from Zoe’s body to notice that Naomi sat on the ground and was waiting for another creature to shove a tentacle in her pussy. When she saw this, Lauren screamed at Naomi urging her to move away, but the enthralled woman ignored her completely. She wanted to get fucked again.

“Naomi no!! Get away from it!”

“Please fuck me,” Naomi said. This time, the words were her own.

Meanwhile, Zoe reached her peak and her body shuddered violently from her first climax on this planet. The first of many. She had no idea that her orgasms would become stronger in time while her mind would become weaker. This didn’t matter because she was already hooked.

Lauren had no choice but to let go of the creature, which quickly repositioned on top of Zoe’s belly and plunged its tentacles back into her body, just as deep as before. This boosted the woman’s orgasm to a higher plane, providing pleasure that she had never experienced before.

“You are a horny little minx,” Lauren said to Naomi, “It is a good thing that these creatures move so slowly.

As Naomi was dragged away, she became very disappointed that the tentacle never reached her pussy.

The ship was not far away, so Lauren decided to take Naomi back to her room first and then come back to help Zoe out of this mess. Since the creature was already fucking Zoe and she was not in pain, it wouldn’t be that bad to let her ‘enjoy’ it a bit longer.

“I’ll be right back, Zoe. Hold on.”

“It is going deeper inside...” Zoe whispered.

* * *

Lauren managed to get her naked friend into her room without being seen. But when she was heading back out, she was stopped by a scout. Lauren held her breath, thinking that maybe someone had seen her talking with the plant-creature; seen her using Naomi for her own pleasure. She relaxed when the scout explained to her that there had been an incident in the southern sector. Nobody was allowed to leave the ship for the moment.

“What happened?” Lauren asked.

“Two scientists were attacked by a group of humanoids. One of them managed to escape and reported it. We have launched a rescue mission.” the scout responded.

“Do you know who? Are they alright?”

“Dr. Lucia Reyes told us about the incident. She is fine. We are still looking for Dr. Margot Krasevich.”

A couple of kilometers south of the frigate, a surreal scene was taking place. Margot realized with some relief that the monsters were not trying to kill her or eat her, but their intentions became clear very quickly.

After removing all her clothes, one of them threw her to the ground and jumped on top. She offered some opposition at first, but after ten minutes of wild pounding, her mind was spinning with puzzling sensations.

He is fucking me so hard... I hope Lucia is safe.

She was being forced to have sex and yet she was enjoying it. Margot didn’t want the ravishing to stop and she couldn’t understand why. She felt the humanoid’s huge cock reaching so deep inside of her that it seemed impossible.

Am I enjoying this?! What is wrong with me?

Margot had felt peculiarly aroused the last couple of days, and being a xeno-biologist, she suspected that the cause was something in the air, maybe some kind of pheromone. She didn’t tell anyone about this until she could find the source and prove her theory. Not even Lucia, her closest friend. Suddenly, these humanoids came out of nowhere and surrounded them. It was a good thing that Lucia was able to get away.

The humanoid flipped her over and Margot was now on top. She found herself cooperating without even thinking about it and made sure that the cock remained plugged in her pussy. Margot saw another humanoid approaching from behind and her heart jolted as she visualized what was going to happen next.

Two at the same time?!

When she felt the thick head of the second cock spreading her ass cheeks, the scientist’s pussy started twitching out of control. Margot had had anal sex before, but not with a huge phallus already lodged in her pussy. Was it even possible? How could her slim body take so much male meat inside?

Oh God! This is it. I’m going to die if they both fuck me simultaneously.

But Margot’s body adjusted and soon she had both fat cocks pumping her body.

She couldn’t believe that this was happening. And even worse, she couldn’t believe that it felt so good. The humanoids’ cocks pushed Margot’s insides apart, taking so much space inside of her body. It was so surreal and so wonderful. Were the pheromones doing this to her? Were they making her a hopelessly horny woman at the service of these creatures? The thought of this made her pussy twitch hard. Was she willingly becoming a sex slave?

The humanoids sensed the female’s cavities clinging tightly to their cocks, as if her existence depended on it. They were used to this. All females, regardless of the species, were always horny and ready for sex. That was the way of the Whole. Mating, mixing, creating new life and new species.

These humanoids were once part of a flourishing civilization. They had cities made of stone. They were organized and had rules that provided order. They had a promising future. But then everything changed. At first they started to notice a strange behavior among creatures of lower intelligence. Soon they became affected as well. The females began to mate with males of other species. The males followed. Everything became irrelevant except having sex, anywhere and with anything. Before they knew it, they became part of the Whole.

Margot felt the cock in her pussy jolting once, then twice. Soon, a warmth spread within her belly. The humanoid beneath her was ejaculating and filling her womb with sperm. This creature was almost human and maybe she could get pregnant with his baby. This possibility filled her with joy. Was she going crazy?

He is cumming inside of me!

Margot climaxed as well. Not too hard or too long, but she thought it was the best orgasm of her life.

The humanoid behind Margot pulled her backwards, shoving his cock a couple of centimeters deeper into her ass and the scientist moaned loudly in response. This motion forced the other phallus out of her pussy and the remnants of semen gushed to the grass below.

The third humanoid spoke in a strange language and made a signal with his hand.

Before she knew it, Margot was back on top of a creature but this time she was facing up to the sky. Her ass cheeks rested on the humanoid’s crotch and the large cock was completely out of view, hidden within her tight anal cavity. The astounded woman felt as if she was being impaled alive and it was the most wonderful experience of her life. Was it possible that the pheromones were forcing her to act like this? To feel like this? Margot’s mind was struggling to make sense of her joyous predicament.

His cock is so deep that I can barely move my body.

The other humanoid stepped forward and looked at the female’s pussy. It was open and ready. She needed more sperm inside of her to speed the process of transformation. Soon she would become a fruitful breeder.

Margot saw the next humanoid kneeling between her legs and aiming his cock at the entrance of her pussy. The first words that came out of her mouth since the ravishing started were the only ones that came to her stunned mind...

“Fuck me, please”.

Being fucked by one cock was great but being fucked by two was better. She had felt it once already and she wanted to feel it again. Her heart was racing and her pussy was twitching. She needed that cock inside of her at once.

The penetration was slow and steady. Her pussy lips spread apart, allowing access for the fat head and making the thickness of the phallus in her ass even more evident, competing for space within her small frame.

The scientist’s open mouth only let out a soft, subdued grunt.

The humanoids pumped her body for a while and Margot started to wonder if all of this was real. She was on the verge of her second climax and the sensations running through her body were beyond her wildest dreams.

Her dazzled mind began to make excuses for why this was the right thing to do; why she should let these humanoids fuck her brains out for as long as possible. Margot had the feeling she was becoming part of something bigger and she needed to let it happen as part of her research.

The tightness of the female’s ass was too much for the humanoid and he discharged his load of semen deep inside of her ass. The swelling phallus pulsated several times before the sperm began to leak through the crevices of her anal entrance.

The same way as before, when he came, she came too. She was waiting for it. Holding it back until the right moment. She was now in sync with them, with the Whole.

Margot had been right all along regarding the pheromones. After the Entity analyzed Naomi’s body and discovered a way to boost her arousal, he commanded all the flowers around the frigate to release specific types of chemicals into the air. All the alien lifeforms that shared Naomi’s body chemistry would experience a substantial increase in their libido. The Entity never suspected that this natural action might complicate his plans of expansion.

Meanwhile, the humanoid that had filled Margot’s ass with cum moved away, allowing the scientist to lay on the soft grass while the other humanoid repositioned to the side and resumed the frantic pumping.

Margot’s two orgasms had done nothing to diminish her excitement and she welcomed her lover’s effort with true passion. She moved her hips up and down following the same rhythm of his strokes.

“Yes! Fuck me hard.”

Regardless of the Entity’s chemical influence, Margot was fully conscious of her debauched behavior. She knew that it was wrong to have such an intimate contact with a native creature and the consequences of this could be dangerous to her health and to the entire mission.

She just couldn’t stop herself. It felt so damned good.

A couple of scouts had arrived at the scene following Dr. Reyes’ directions and were watching from a short distance. Two of the native creatures were walking away. The third one was pounding hard at Dr. Krasevich’s pussy. It was hard to believe but there she was, moaning blissfully.

“Are you seeing this? Dr. Krasevich is letting that creature fuck her! This is weird, man,” one of the scouts said.

“Maybe she had no choice. She is probably doing this so they won’t hurt her,” the other responded.

“She doesn’t seem to be in pain. Let’s wait a moment until the other two are out of sight and then we move in.”

“Agreed.”

The odd couple had no idea that they were being watched. Margot stared at the scarce clouds in the sky while the fat phallus hammered relentlessly into her pussy. This was the third humanoid to shoved his cock inside of her and she still wanted more. She blamed the pheromones and hoped that there were more creature in line to ravish her. She didn’t want this unique experience to end.

“Please.. fuck me.. uhm.. hard,” Margot cried out loud.

Did she just ask him to fuck her hard? the scout thought.

Meanwhile, the other humanoids walked down the valley and went out of sight.

The humanoid saw the two alien figures approaching and he screamed in panic, yet he didn’t pull his cock out of Margot’s pussy. He saw the rifles pointing at him, but he had no idea that they were until the scout shot into the air.

Margot had not seen her rescuers yet, and despite the loud gunshot, she kept moving her hips, encouraging the creature the resume the ravishing. She was so close to another orgasm and complained with a seductive voice demanding more.

“More...”

The humanoid, scared out of his mind, forcefully pulled his cock out of Margot’s pussy and staggered back. Margot finally realized that the scouts had come to her rescue, but she didn’t know how to feel about that. Her mind was spinning with confusing thoughts and the only thing she was certain of was that her pussy was burning with need.

The scouts approached from different angles aiming at the humanoid. Nonetheless, it was standard procedure not to shoot at a native creature unless absolutely necessary.

“Fuck off!!” the scout yelled at the humanoid.

One scout watched the humanoid running like hell, while the other extended a hand to help Dr. Krasevich. He noticed that the assaulted woman was not looking at his hand but at his crotch.

“You are safe now, Doctor.”

The fact that the ravishing was over became painfully evident and Margot slowly came back to her senses. Yet she still felt horny.

Margot’s clothes were nowhere to be found so she had to walk naked back to the frigate. She didn’t mind at all. After her joyful experience, there was no doubt in her mind that something in the air was stimulating her senses and increasing her arousal. She still needed to find the source, but there would be plenty of time for that. Now a cold shower was in order... and maybe a long session of masturbation.

“Sorry Doctor. I don’t know how we missed those creatures. They didn’t show in the scans either,” the scout said, apologizing for his team’s mistake.

“It’s ok. They didn’t harm me. Thank you for rescuing me.”

Dr. Krasevich is really hot. She has a fine ass, thought the scout walking behind them.

The scouts’ suits filtered the air they breathed so the pheromones released by the Entity were not affecting them at the moment. But they didn’t wear the suits all the time, and the arousing influence was already crawling through their bloodstream.

* * *

Unable to help Zoe because of the lock-down, Lauren walked back to Naomi’s room. She found her friend sitting on the floor with something writhing in her hand. It was an Acadian worm! It made sense to Lauren how Naomi could have mistaken the plant-creature’s tentacles for Acadian worms. She had some of them right here in the frigate!

“Wow! Those are Acadian worms, right? Where did you get them?” Lauren asked.

“Come and join me...” was Naomi’s short response.

Lauren thought about it for a moment. There was time to kill anyway and she had heard wonderful things about these little creatures. What a better way to try them for the first time than right now, with the gorgeous Naomi.

Naomi put one end of the worm in her mouth and offered the other end to Lauren, who knelt next to her. Lauren was hesitant. The idea of having a worm in her mouth was a bit repulsive, no matter the reputation of this sexual creature, but she was excited enough to give it a try.

Ok, I’ll do this. Just the tip to see how it tastes.

Lauren noticed that the worm was oozing an oily substance that covered its skin and made it very slippery. When she put the tip in her mouth, she happily discovered that it tasted bitter-sweet. The flavor was difficult to describe but it was awesome.

Oh my God! It tastes so good!

Both women repositioned so they were facing each other. Lauren just wanted to look at Naomi’s pretty face while she tasted this delicious creature. Naomi had other plans.

Lauren felt a mild tingling in her tongue which augmented the arousing sensation. She wondered if the worms exuded some kind of stimulant. Maybe this was one of the reasons that these creatures were so famous in the sexual arena.

Suddenly, Naomi leaned forward, shoving the worm down her throat and also pushing it deeper into Lauren’s mouth. She knew from experience that Acadian worms liked to crawl into warm, tight places and she had tried it all. Now it was time to show Lauren how to use them to their full potential.

Lauren was startled by this but didn’t recoil. Her gag reflex kicked in for a second but she was able to control it. She was curious to see how deep it could go before she had to pull back.

Naomi grabbed the back of Lauren’s head and kept moving forward. The worm penetrated further into both girls’ throats until only a small segment of the creature was visible, but the possessed woman still wanted more.

Lauren could feel the worm’s undulating motions within her neck, seeking traction to enter deeper into her gullet. She was scared and excited as hell. Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was twitching hard.

Naomi only stopped when her upper lip touched Lauren’s. The long worm was completely buried inside both women, one half trying to sink deeper into one girl and the other half trying to do the same in the other, bringing them together and creating the physical bond that Lauren had craved for a long time.

They were enjoying this so much that they refused to pull apart despite the fact that they were running out of air.

Lauren started to feel dizzy while her pussy twitched harder. She truly believe that, given enough time, she could reach an orgasm just staying like this, with a large worm down her throat connecting her to Naomi. Unfortunately, she could suffocate if she tried. She would have to pull back within the next few seconds.

Naomi was in the same situation, but her mind was somewhere else. She couldn’t stop thinking about the Entity’s huge tentacles pumping her pussy and ass so delightfully. She needed to be with him because only then would she feel complete. She wanted Lauren to become part of the Whole too so they could be together forever.

At the last moment, Lauren pulled back gasping for air. The woman’s pussy gushed from the incredible feeling of the long tentacle sliding out from the depths of her gullet. She couldn’t wait to have that same appendage squirming into her tight vaginal cavity.

Lauren saw that Naomi’s eyes were completely rolled back. She was choking too but wasn’t doing anything about it. At that instant, the enthralled woman started shaking spasmodically. She was climaxing! Lauren stood up and grabbed the living appendage right outside her friend’s mouth while she considered how the asphyxiation must be intensifying Naomi’s pleasure. This was all so crazy!

She is choking and cumming at the same time...

While Lauren forcefully pulled out the worm, Naomi was shuddering violently and squirting all over the floor between her legs. Her mouth remained wide open while air finally filled her lungs with a gasp, followed by a loud moan of pleasure.

God! This is so hot! I want to cum like that.

Lauren removed her dress as fast as she could and sat at the edge on the couch. There was no need to exchange many words. Naomi, fully recovered from her climax, grabbed the worm from Lauren’s hand and knelt between her lover’s legs.

“Please make me cum...” Lauren begged.

“We will.”

Lauren watched with some apprehension as Naomi brought the worm closer to her pussy. She knew it was safe to play with these creatures but it was her first time. She didn’t know what to expect. Nonetheless, at this very moment, she wanted it more than anything else.

Lauren felt the same tickles on her vaginal walls that she had felt in her mouth earlier, but multiplied ten times. For a brief moment, her scientific mind tried to find an explanation for this. The worm must be producing stimulating chemicals to entice the host into offering a warm, secure shelter. Then Lauren realized that it felt too good to waste time analyzing the worm’s nature. She stopped thinking and focused on how incredible it felt.

When the creature reached the bottom of her cavity it stopped for a moment, then it pushed forward, squirming into her womb. It twitched and churned, pulling the rest of its body inside while stretching Lauren’s belly from within, demanding more space until there was none left.

“I think it can’t go any further,” Naomi said.

While Naomi moved over to grab another worm from the container, Lauren enjoyed the wonderful sensation of the living appendage that formed a visible bulge on her belly. She could clearly feel every bump and crevice of the creature’s body through her own skin. It was amazing!

She was beginning to understand why Acadian worms were so valuable on the black market. There was no way that a regular mechanical dildo could compare to this, no matter how automated it was.

“All of you will have your turn. Let me just grab one of your brothers,” Naomi said to the worms, as if they could understand her.

Lauren’s heart jolted and her pussy twitched hard around the appendage when she felt the tip of a second worm entering her anal cavity.

She could see the full length of the creature and she knew that there was no way to take it all inside, as much as she wanted to.

“God! It is huge!”

However, there was no doubt in her mind that it was going to make her cum harder than even before.

Once the worm found traction, it began to pull itself into the scientist’s body little by little. Naomi let go of it and held Lauren’s legs up. When most of the creature had entered, the overwhelmed woman was on the brink of orgasm.

Her belly is bloating so much!, Naomi thought excitedly.

An instant later, Lauren screamed loudly and exploded in climax. It happened exactly the way she predicted it. This was the strongest orgasm of her life. Her right leg shot straight out, trembling rapidly as both of the scientists holes twitched spasmodically over and over, clutching the worms as if her life depended on it.

Naomi moved back and rubbed her pussy while she watched her new lover convulsing under the exertions of ecstasy. She wished it were her master’s tentacles and not the worms who made Lauren cum so hard. It didn’t matter. Sooner or later everyone would become part of the Whole.

I want his tentacles inside of me; inside both of us.

Lauren was still shivering when Naomi turned around and move backwards until her ass was a few centimeters from the protruding appendages. She grabbed the worm that was lodged in Lauren’s ass and pulled it just enough that it penetrated her own pussy. It was the creature’s decision which way it was going to slide. It chose Naomi. The enthralled woman played the same game with the other creature and won again.

Lauren’s climax began to fade and her spasms diminished. She felt so full, both in her body and in her soul. She could have never imagined that anyone could cum so long and so hard. These little Acadian creatures were a miracle of nature. And she could share them with Naomi, the woman of her dreams. This moment couldn’t be more perfect.

Lauren lifted her torso to see the worms slowly sliding out of her body and into Naomi’s. Her sensitive pussy twitched gently around the slimy creature as it delightfully caressed her vaginal walls.

“Thank you for sharing your pets with me, my love. I have never felt so much pleasure.”

Zoe was still out in the field waiting for help, but this was the last thing on Lauren’s mind. There was also the matter of helping the Entity to reach beyond this world. But all that could wait. Lauren was planning to enjoy this moment until she couldn’t take it anymore.

When the worms slid completely out of her body, Lauren stood up and checked the container. She couldn’t believe her luck when she found more worms inside. It was difficult to tell their number because they were wrapped around each other, forming and shapeless ball of slimy, greenish meat.

Wow! How many worms does she have? How could she ever use them all at the same time?!

Lauren wasted no time and shoved the tip of one worm in her pussy, then let go of it, allowing the squirming creature to slowly crawl its way into her body. The creature expanded and contracted seeking traction and stimulating her with amazing expertise. Lauren stared into nothing, holding a second worm in her hand while enjoying the wonderful sensations that promised a new orgasm.

Naomi wished the worms could penetrate her faster while she used her vaginal muscles in an effort to suck them in.

Lauren wanted to feel that physical worm-bond that linked her to Naomi a moment ago and she made her friend turned over in such a way that they faced each other again. Lauren sucked on the tip of the worm that squirmed in her hand while she filled her lungs with air.

She grabbed the other end of the creature and moved it closer to Naomi’s face. The possessed girl pulled out her tongue and licked the tip, eager to have it down her throat one more time. The creatures squirming in their pussies would certainly enhance the thrilling sensation and they were eager to corroborate this.

Both women inhaled as much air as possible and dipped forward. Lauren felt the tip reaching the back of her throat and entering a few centimeters beyond. She saw Naomi’s neck bloating as the opposite end plunged into her friend’s gullet the same way. The lips of the two girls were still very far apart and Lauren was not going to stop until she was kissing her new girlfriend.

It tickles so good.

Naomi rested her head back on the floor and stared into the ceiling, giving herself completely to the moment. Whatever was in store for her, she was committed.

A short while later, the Acadian worm could barely be seen between the kissing lips. Naomi’s eyes rolled back as she felt a new orgasm exploding within her loins. Lauren heard her girlfriend’s sultry moaning and realized that Naomi was climaxing. Soon enough, she would be shivering the same way.

Naomi was still trembling violently when Lauren reached her peak. Her pussy gushed just as abundantly as Naomi’s did, clamping tightly around the creatures that never stopped squirming, always seeking to penetrate deeper inside. The room echoed with sounds of ecstasy as the moans and grunts of the climaxing women bounced off the walls.

Neither of them heard the intercom message saying that the lock-down was over.

* * *

Margot and Lucia were back in the field shortly after. Lucia found it hard to believe that her colleague was brave enough to come out after what happened earlier that day. In fact, it was Lucia who was afraid of being in the jungle without an armed escort. Nonetheless, she still felt bad for leaving her friend behind when the humanoids attacked them and she was not going to do it again.

On the contrary, Margot was extremely relaxed about the whole incident and her only concern at the moment was to find the source of the pheromones that were causing the heightening of everyone’s libido. She had insisted to continue the exploration immediately after the lock-down ended.

“I am really sorry for running like a coward and leaving you,” Lucia said.

“Don’t worry about it. The locals didn’t hurt me. They just wanted to… you know, reproduce,” Margot responded.

“Aren’t you afraid that they may come back? This jungle is huge and they could be hiding anywhere. Maybe we should go back and wait until one of the scouts can come with us,” Lucia suggested.

“We have to find the source of these pheromones I was telling you about. If it is as potent as I think it is, this discovery could be worth millions.”

Margot’s theory was right but she was not telling the whole truth. There was something else compelling her to seek for the source of this alluring aroma. She couldn’t explain it but she felt drawn to it. And this sensation became stronger after the humanoids ravished her.

Margot saw a cluster of strange looking plants not far ahead and she ran towards them. The plants had a long and thick proboscis that had an awfully strong resemblance to a human’s phallus. Lauren immediately made the connection between these plants and her growing arousal, even though it made no sense scientifically speaking.

“Look at these plants!” she exclaimed, “They are so beautiful! They must be the source of the pheromone!”

“Wait! Be careful,” Lucia warned her. “They could be dangerous.”

Lucia tried to catch up with her colleague, always looking in every direction, making sure they were not being stalked.

Margot was so excited that she couldn’t care less if the plants were dangerous. She went down to her knees and brought her face a couple of centimeters from the phallic stamen. Then she inhaled a lung-full of air. Her head started spinning as the world around her disappeared. All the thoughts in her mind gave way to a single, irresistible idea… sex. She urgently needed to fuck and here she had a cock-like appendage right in front of her. Her next action was a no-brainier.

“Don’t get too close..” Lucia added.

Margot removed her skirt and thew it away as Lucia watched, astounded. Then she turned around and started lowering her body onto the fat proboscis. She reached out and bent the appendage to the right angle until it touched her vaginal lips. It felt like a shock of electricity that traveled up and down her body and took control of her mind. After this moment, there was no going back.

“...Wait! What are you doing?… Are you crazy?!”

“I must have it! I must have it inside of me…” Margot whispered.

The head of the stamen stretched Margot’s pussy lips to the limit while sliding in, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure from the woman. Lucia stood immobile and stared with disbelief, not knowing what to do or what to say.

Shit! She is doing it! She is fucking the huge plant!

But Lucia hadn’t seen anything yet. Margot slowly dropped down, letting her own body weight do the job, until her thighs were touching the petals at the base of the plant, and the entire massive appendage was completely buried in her tight cavity.

“Oh my God, Margot! Stop!” Lucia pleaded, “You are going to hurt yourself.”

Margot was oblivious to her colleague’s words. She was focusing on having the deepest penetration possible. Only then would she feel complete. Only then would she become part of her surroundings and be part of the Whole.

When the stamen couldn’t go any further, both because of the depth of the penetration and the thickness of the phallus base, Margot pulled up her top and started massaging her breasts. She looked at Lucia with lust in her eyes, conveying true ecstasy.

It was then that Lucia realized that her pussy was so wet that lubrication juices were dripping down her inner thighs. She began to understand what Margot was saying about the pheromones and the strong influence on humans. She looked between her friend’s legs at the thick appendage buried inside. Then she looked at the other proboscis nearby, pointing up to the sky, and she started to get naughty ideas.

Shit! I am soaking wet! The pheromones are getting to me...

Suddenly, Margot reached forward and caressed Lucia’s pussy. The abundant lubrication made it easy to plunge a finger up her tight cavity. Lucia didn’t recoil as she would have in other circumstances. She just moaned softly and looked at her colleague’s actions.

Lucia felt her legs shivering slightly from the blissful sensation of Margot’s finger in her pussy. It was just a thin, small finger! She could only imagine how would it feel to have one of those massive plant appendages impaling her body. Lucia moaned again…. but then she heard something in the bushes behind her.

Lucia turned around and screamed when she saw a monstrous, reptilian creature running towards her. It moved on two legs and had a huge head compared to the rest of its body. The first impulse of the frightened woman was to run away, but then she would be leaving Margot behind. She was not doing that again. Her only option was to distract the monster, allowing Margot to dislodge from the plant and then try to fight their way out of this dangerous situation.

“Shit!! Margot watch out!”

Unfortunately, Lucia didn’t see the other creature approaching from the opposite direction, blocking any possibility of escape and balancing the odds, two against two.

Lucia tried to get between Margot and the creature but she was quickly knocked to the ground. She was too focused on the creature’s large teeth to notice the long, dangling cock between its legs.

“Leave us alone!!” Lucia screamed.

This appendage, however, was the first thing that Margot noticed and her pussy twitched when she saw it.

The other monster arrived and focused its attention on Margot. Using his acute sense of smell, he immediately understood that she was a female, and regardless of the species, this only meant one thing; reproduction.

The reptile jumped forward, searching for the right angle for penetration, but as soon as he was within reach, Margot grabbed his cock and pulled it closer to her face. She was confident that this creature’s only objective was to fuck her and she wanted nothing more. The aroused woman licked the tip of his phallus, savoring the moment before engulfing the whole thing.

The first few centimeters of the large phallus filled her mouth completely. She felt it banging against the back of her throat, trying to go further in. Margot had never given a deep blow job but she was more than willing to try; she felt obligated to do it. She reached out and gently grabbed the creature’s balls, pulling them closer. The monster seemed to understand the message and stepped forward...

Before she knew it, Margot had her lips stretched to the limit and the thick phallus lodged deep within her gullet. She was being penetrated from both ends by massive appendages. Neither of them were human and it was the most fantastic feeling ever. Margot wondered if all this was just an hallucination caused by the pheromones. If so, she wished it would go on forever.

Lucia barely had time to look at Margot’s debauched actions before the other reptile grabbed her waist violently and turned her around. This creature had mated with female humanoids before and he had learned the location of the vaginal entry in order to achieve a successful impregnation.

He’s got me! I think he is going to... Lucia thought.

When the stunned woman felt the cold member poking at her pussy, she realized that there was no point fighting against it. In fact, some part of her confused mind wanted this to happen. She wanted to feel that huge cock inside of her and have it fuck her brains out. She pictured herself moaning in bliss and climaxing like crazy. Then, just two words came out of her mouth…

“Fuck me!”

The penetration was exactly what she hoped for; hard, unforgiving, and impossibly deep. She could feel the power of the beast coursing through his pulsating cock into her frail body. She finally felt relief from the building tension that had started a couple of days ago. She was now exactly where she was supposed to be; being ravished by someone or something. It was an odd, overwhelming sensation that she didn’t fully understand, yet it felt so right.

Lucia stopped struggling and started enjoying. Her body swayed back and forth while the long phallus moved in the opposite direction, pulling back a long way before pushing all the way in. The aroused woman was so enraptured by this that she even forgot about Margot and whatever was going on with the other monster.

Margot moved back a couple of times to breathe but quickly shoved the cock back in, a bit deeper every time. She wanted to swallow his entire phallus, but she didn’t think her lips could stretch that much.

The reptile that was fucking Margot’s face had no experience with humanoids. He looked at his partner for guidance and he saw the way he was mating with Lucia. That must be the right way to do it! He quickly pulled Margot away from the plant and the stamen vacated the woman’s stretched pussy with a loud, slurping sound. Margot grunted from the sudden sensation, muffled by the fat cock stuffed into her mouth and throat.

The body-changing fluids that the Entity had been pumping into Margot’s body, using the plant’s appendage, forcefully gushed out spilling on the grass.

Margot did whatever she could to facilitate the reptile’s job and let herself be handled at will. The creature dragged her to an open area, and after a quick inspection of her rear end, he jumped on top. His cock touched the delicate skin between Margot’s legs and the woman gasped with need.

“Please fuck me!”

The reptile stabbed forward and felt the tightness of the woman’s cavity. He believed that he’d found the right spot, but he was wrong; he was penetrating her ass! When he reached bottom, he felt Margot’s body clasping his phallus with intermittent spasms that were easy to recognize. She was climaxing!

Lucia was also helping with her own ravishing. The reptile was no longer carrying her weight but only holding her in place to receive the full blows of his phallus. She had her feet on the ground, anchoring herself as best she could to make sure that he fucked her as deep as possible. She had never felt this way in her entire life and wished it would never end. She could hear Margot’s orgasmic cries but she was too busy to care. Soon enough she would be screaming the same way.

And she did scream. Her climax arrived without any warning whatsoever. Her level of excitement was so high that she never knew her orgasm was near until it hit her like a freight train. It was like an explosion in the center of her brain that melted all other thoughts and sensations. Nothing else mattered except being part of this unearthly bliss. Being part of this world. Becoming part of the Whole.

The creature did not care that Lucia was climaxing. All he wanted was to fill her with cum and secure an impregnation. To create something new and exciting, as he was commanded to do.

The continuous and savage pumping extended the woman’s orgasm for the longest time and her legs felt like rubber beneath her. She was going down unless he held her again.

Suddenly, a couple more creatures arrived at the scene. They had heard the girls’ loud moaning and came to investigate. The first two were not happy to share, but they had no choice if they wanted to avoid a bloody fight.

Margot and Lucia were oblivious to the situation and didn’t care about anything except keeping those huge cocks inside of them, pounding without mercy.

The reptile that was fucking Margot’s ass grabbed the woman’s hips and lifted her forcefully off the ground. He wanted to find a more secluded place but it was too late for that.

One of the arriving creatures ran in their direction with his phallus fully erect and ready to copulate.

Margot moaned loudly as a result of the rough handling while the huge cock stirred within her body and penetrated a little deeper.

The fast maneuvers of the creature proved to be counterproductive and he ended up on the ground with the overwhelmed woman lying on top of him, his cock buried almost to the hilt inside of her. Margot didn’t know why the creature was tossing like this but it felt so good that she didn’t mind at all.

The other monster also had experience with humanoid females and quickly recognized Margot’s body shape and the location of her mating cavity. He was surprised to see that the female’s pussy was available. His partner was fucking her in the wrong hole and this was very convenient for him.

It was only when the new creature repositioned itself between Margot’s spread legs that she saw him. Her heart jolted when she realized that the new arrival was aiming his huge cock at her pussy, and she was going to be ravished in both holes.

“Yes!! Fuck me too! I want two cocks inside of me.”

Margot was not sure if she could fit two cocks of that size inside her slim body, but she was more than happy to try. Not that she had any choice in the matter.

The monster stepped forward, forcing his thick phallus into Margot’s vaginal cavity and stretching her pussy lips to the limit. Margot went cross-eyed from the overwhelming sensation and screamed in utter bliss. Her belly bloated to make room for the second cock and she felt so full that she thought her body was going to explode.

But what really exploded in her loins was another climax, stronger than the previous one. The woman’s mind shut down as orgasmic waves rocked her entire body from head to toe and her pussy and ass twitched spasmodically around the pounding cocks.

Margot rode her orgasm, pinned between the two hard bodies of the reptiles. There was no other place she wanted to be in the entire universe. She had found true heaven. Meanwhile, the other newly arrived creature was looking for a way to join the action. He circled around Lucia’s body searching for an available opening, but he couldn’t find one. He stopped near her head and growled in frustration, ready to fight for a mating opportunity. But the reptile that fucked Lucia’s pussy was older and more experienced than him. His chances were not good.

At that moment, Lucia woke up from her orgasmic reverie and lifted her head to find a new huge phallus dangling a few centimeters from her face.

Considering her level of arousal, which did not diminished even after her recent climax, this was like a small miracle.

Am I dreaming this?

The phallus presented to her was definitely real and she wasted no time pulling it closer and licking the tip. Just a moment ago, Lucia saw Margot with one of these cocks buried all the way down her throat.

If Margot did it, so can I. This is so exciting.

The reptile felt Lucia’s warm tongue caressing his phallus and he happily realized that there was in fact another opening available. There was no need to fight. All he had to do was to step forward… and he did!

Lucia felt the fat cock stretching her mouth and sliding forcibly in until it reached the back of her throat, and it didn’t stop there. The hard appendage plunged deeper, penetrating her gullet and beyond.

Lucia couldn’t believe that she was able to swallow the reptile’s fat cock. And as it entered even deeper into her body, it emphasized the fact that one of the same was pumping her pussy without mercy, just as thick and just as hard.

To make the moment even more perfect for Lucia, the creature that fucked her pussy discharged his first load of cum into her womb, triggering Lucia’s second orgasm. It didn’t matter that she had reached climax just a few minutes ago. It was evident that her body was now playing by different rules that she found difficult to understand, but she didn’t need to.

The woman who had been afraid of the jungle earlier today was now becoming part of it. Her muffled grunts mixed with Margot’s soft moans and floated through the air, across the trees that surrounded the area. The Entity was listening and he was satisfied. Two more human females were part of the Whole. Part of him. Soon they will be breeding new creatures. New species. This was his wish, and therefore this would be the females’ goal. They would be happy to oblige beyond question.

* * *

After an undetermined numbers of orgasms, Lauren finally felt she’d had enough. She pulled the worms from her body and shoved them into Naomi’s, certain that the permanently aroused woman would not complain about it.

After checking the frigate’s log, she noticed that the lock-down was over and she could go out to help Zoe.

“Wow! They all fit inside! Now I know why you have so many,” Lauren said, then she added, “I’ll come back as soon as possible. Maybe Zoe has already freed herself from that slow creature.”

On her way out, Lauren ran into a young botanist, Vanda, and the scout Arthur. Much to her surprise, they were fucking right in the middle of the hallway! It was no secret that the science crew had sex with the muscular scouts regularly but everyone was usually very discreet about it. Doing it here was crazy. The couple was fucking in plain view as if it was business as usual.

What the hell?! Why are they having sex here?!

“Fuck me hard. I want all your cum inside of me,” Vanda said between gasps.

Vanda saw Lauren approaching but she didn’t react with embarrassment. In fact, it was kind of exciting to have somebody watching her and Arthur fucking so openly. And it would be even more exciting to have Lauren joining the action. Vanda reached out and asked her to join them...

“Why are you doing it here? Are you guys crazy?”

“This place is… ugh… as good as any. Want to join us?” Vanda said.

There was something very wrong with this scenario and Lauren immediately thought about the plant-creature.

They must be under the influence of the plant-creature. But how? I thought Naomi and I were the only ones who have made contact with it.

While Lauren searched her mind for an explanation, Arthur reached his peak and discharged a load of cum inside Vanda’s pussy. The overexcited woman felt the scout’s cock pulsating inside of her and she climaxed as well, throwing her head back and screaming in bliss without any concern of anyone hearing her across the frigate.

When the orgasms faded off, the couple quickly changed positions, ready for a second round. Arthur’s cock was still very hard. He aimed at Vanda’s pussy from behind while she bent over the crate they were using for support. After Lauren declined their offer to join them, the couple ignored her completely, as if she wasn’t even there.

Wow! Arthur has a big cock. No wonder why Naomi wanted to fuck him. Sorry dude but now she is with me. Lauren thought.

Vanda cried in bliss when the horny scout shoved his cock back into her pussy.

Lauren watched for a few more minutes, fascinated by the weird scene, but then she realized that her pussy was getting wet. It was time to leave. She started walking towards the door but never took her eyes off the mating couple.

He emptied his balls inside of her and he is still going like it was nothing. I wonder if he always has so much stamina or if there is something else going on.

A few minutes later Lauren arrived at the same spot where she left Zoe. Her friend was still there, with the creature on top of her. There was no movement except for the slow squirming tentacles that surrounded the pinned-down woman.

Shit! Zoe is still here. I hope she is alright or I’ll never forgive myself.

Lauren saw something moving near Zoe’s face and she got a bad feeling about it. She wondered if there was more than one creature abusing her helpless friend.

Lauren’s heart jolted when she realized that the tentacle in Zoe’s mouth was not going in but coming out! How was that possible? Was Zoe dead? Her heart jolted again, this time harder. Lauren hesitated for a second, not knowing what to do. She was afraid to check for a pulse and confirm that her friend was gone.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Is that tentacle passing through her entire body?! How can it be?! Please don’t be dead…”

Holding her breath, Lauren touched Zoe’s neck and found out with relief that Zoe was alive and her pulse was strong. Nonetheless, it was shocking to see that long appendage protruding from her mouth.

“She is alive!!”

Lauren started pushing the creature backwards, and it was then that she realized that Zoe’s belly was extremely distended and she wondered what was going on. But first things first; she needed to release her friend. Then she could investigate further.

Holy crap! Her belly is so bloated.

When there was enough room to maneuver, Lauren grabbed the tentacle that penetrated Zoe’s ass and pulled. The appendage had a soft, silky texture and it was very slippery. At first it didn’t move at all, but Lauren pulled harder and it slowly began to slide out of Zoe’s body.

It is so long! Maybe there is so much of this tentacle inside of her that it is making her look pregnant.

Zoe grunted softly, muted by the appendage that still protruded from her mouth. Then she started to move, reacting to the pleasure provided by the gliding tentacle. It had been inside of her for so long that she barely felt it anymore, but now it was coming alive once again. Zoe had no idea that it was Lauren’s doing.

A moment later, only the tip of the appendage remained in Zoe’s mouth and her moans became louder with a higher pitch. It seemed that she was reaching an orgasm.

Lauren became worried about the cries of pleasure that resonated across the jungle. They could attract unwanted attention.

“Please Zoe. Don’t be so loud. There are dangerous creatures in this place. Margot and Lucia were attacked not too long ago.”

But Zoe was not listening. The pleasure of having the long tentacle sliding through her insides was too much to endure and her orgasm exploded forcefully within her loins. Her vaginal and anal muscles clasped the creature’s appendages with spastic contractions that made Lauren’s job more difficult.

God! She is climaxing so hard! I can barely pull the tentacle out while she is clenching her muscles around it.

Lauren kept pulling until the tentacle vacated her ass with a squelching sound. The creature reacted by removing the other tentacle from Zoe’s pussy, and Lauren gasped when she saw a round, iridescent egg popping out of the woman’s body.

“Holy crap! Zoe is not pregnant. She is full of this monster’s eggs!”

Zoe’s orgasm was still going and her blissful contractions were pushing the eggs out of her overcrowded belly. Her dazzled mind couldn’t comprehend what was happening, but it felt so freaking good.

Once the tentacles were out, Lauren dragged Zoe away from the slow monster and knelt next to her. She placed a hand on Zoe’s bloated belly and imagined all those eggs crammed inside. She couldn’t avoid feeling a little excited by this and Lauren blamed the plant-creature. She suspected that there was something in the air affecting everyone’s behavior, and she was right.

Zoe was definitely awake now but her mind was under some kind of haze. Lauren hoped that she could at least walk.

Why did Zoe allow this creature to do this to her? This must be the influence of the plant-creature.

Helped by Lauren, Zoe was able to stand up. She mumbled a few words that were difficult to understand because of her groggy state but Lauren was able to make out a few...”sex” and “with me”. It was pretty obvious that Zoe was still horny and wanted more sex, which was convenient for Lauren, considering her plans.

First Naomi, then Zoe, the attack on Margot, Vanda and Arthur’s shameless display. All this must the caused by the plant-creature. This is getting out of hand. I need to talk to him and Zoe is going to … ups! She dropped one more egg.

“so...d..ep..I...sex...with me..m...r” Zoe spoke making no sense.

Lauren was not leading Zoe back to the frigate. She was walking towards the altar of the Entity. She needed to talk to him and ask about his plans. If she was going to help him reach beyond this planet, he couldn’t affect the ship’s entire crew. That wasn’t part of the deal.

Zoe moaned softly right before one more egg slipped out of her pussy and dropped to the ground.

A few minutes later they were approaching the Entity. He knew they were coming and the greenish tentacle was already waving in the air, sensing the surrounding area. Zoe saw this large appendage for the first time and her only reaction was a strong twitch between her legs.

Lauren saw the tentacle as well. This time it seemed more sinister. The plant-creature was no longer an amazing new discovery. His true nature was becoming evident in that he could be dangerous not only to the mission, but also to the entire crew of the Darwin-9. Before making the decision to help him, Lauren needed to clarify his intentions.

The tentacle is out. He is waiting for us. Lauren thought.

Lauren hesitated before using Zoe to communicate with the Entity, but there was no other way. They needed to talk and she didn’t know how else to do it. After all, Naomi did it before and she was physically fine. Or at least that was what Lauren wanted to believe.

“Please stand here and don’t move,” Lauren said to Zoe, as she placed her within the tentacle’s reach.

The Entity was happy that Lauren was offering another human female to him. This meant that she was his true ally and everything was going as planned. Or so he thought.

Zoe felt the huge appendage touching her anus and she gasped. Then it began to slowly push forward, stretching her tight passage wider and wider until the fat tip was completely inside of her. The woman opened her eyes wide, then her mouth, but no scream came out, just a grunt of confusion as pleasure and pain mixed in her brain.

He is penetrating her. I hope it doesn’t hurt.

Meanwhile, the Entity extruded millions of microscopic filaments from the appendage that merged with Zoe’s nervous system and began to take control.

An instant later, Zoe climaxed. Her body stiffened and her eyes rolled back. Those were the only signs of her orgasm because she remained standing motionless like a statue. Zoe was no longer in control of her body, and she didn’t care at all. The pleasure was too extreme, too overwhelming to care. This was perfect bliss.

When Lauren saw Zoe’s face going slack and her eyes rolling back, her pussy twitched.

God! She climaxed so fast!!

But this wasn’t the right time to get aroused. Lauren didn’t know how much time the creature needed to assume control of Zoe, but she talked to him anyway.

“Hello. Are you in there? I need to talk to you.”

The Entity, still fine-tuning to process of controlling a human’s mind, tested the connection by sending a signal to Zoe’s brain. She just grunted and moaned. The woman’s pussy gushed one more time when she realized that she was being utterly possessed not only in body but also in mind.

The second try was successful and Zoe’s voice came out, speaking the Entity’s words.

“Hello Lauren. Do you return with an answer? Will you help me reach beyond the black void?”

“I… don’t know yet. All of my team is behaving very strangely. Is that your doing? Are you causing it?”

“I am welcoming the other humans into the Whole. It is the only way to create diversity. To make new species.”

“That was not the deal. You never said that you were going to brainwash everyone.”

“Brainwash? I don’t know what that means. The other humans are finding bliss, like Naomi. Remember that I gave her to you. It was my gift.”

Lauren began to comprehend that this creature saw nothing wrong in turning intelligent beings into mindless husks starved for sex and reproduction.

This was not only a source entertainment for him but it was his mission. He had done it for thousand of years and this was his only truth. Lauren finally understood that this creature was truly dangerous.

There was no way that Lauren could allow this monster anywhere near Earth or any of the human colonies. It would be a monumental disaster. Lauren understood this at the same moment that she saw one of the creature’s tentacles dangling between her thighs. Her heart jolted in fear but she did her best to conceal it.

“Do you want me to pleasure you while you make your decision?” the Entity said through Zoe.

“No… no, thanks. I have to go back to the ship. Naomi is waiting for me.”

“Yes, the beautiful Naomi. You can have Zoe too. It will be my second gift to you. But only if you help me.”

“F...fine. I’ll help you. I’ll come back tomorrow to prepare a plan.”

Lauren was so scared that she lied about helping the Entity. She just wanted to get away as quickly as possible.

“I am happy to hear this. You will not regret it. I am already bringing another human into the Whole. She identifies herself as Astrid and she knows a lot about the ship. She will help us.”

Lauren lifted her leg over the tentacle and stepped away. She walked calmly as if everything was fine, but her heart was beating out of her chest. She was even leaving Zoe behind.

Shit! He’s got Astrid. This is bad!

“Ok, then it is settled. I’ll see you both tomorrow,” Lauren lied again.

“Yes. Tomorrow.” Zoe said.

The creature had captured Astrid. She was one of the pilots of the frigate and he was reading her mind. This meant that sometime soon, the monster was going to be able to get out of the planet with or without Lauren’s help. She had to do something and she had to do it quickly.

As soon as she was out of sight, Lauren started running towards the ship, but it didn’t take long before she ran into another bizarre scene. Margot was being ravished by a monstrous reptile and she seemed to be enjoying it greatly.

Lucia was sitting totally naked on top of a large flower. She talked to Lauren as if nothing was wrong. Lauren’s first instinct was to tell her everything about the plant-creature and the great danger it represented.

“Where are you going in such a hurry? Is something wrong?” Lucia asked.

Lauren was about to speak when, at the last second, she realized that the botanist had a huge appendage up her ass and she was not the one talking. It was the plant-creature using her like a puppet. Lauren justified her briskness using Naomi as an excuse.

“No… no. I just can’t wait to be with Naomi.”

Trying to keep the appearance that everything was alright, Lauren calmly walked closer to Lucia. She said something else to avoid suspicion.

“I told Naomi that I would be back soon.”

“It is completely understandable. I know how much you care for her,” the Entity said, through Lucia.

“Yes. I love her.”

While she talked to the plant-creature, Lauren tried to imagine what was going on inside Lucia’s sexy body. If the appendage was as large as the ones on the nearby flowers, then it must be impaling the woman impossibly deep. Lauren’s pussy twitched. Her arousal was thriving.

But before leaving, Lauren couldn’t resist the temptation of giving Margot’s odd lover a closer look. Under other circumstances, Lauren would be scared to death standing so close to such a monster. But with all she had seen so far, she knew that every creature on this planet would rather fuck her than eat her.

And this particular monster was very busy at the moment ravaging the overwhelmed scientist.

This is unbelievable.

Margot didn’t seem to mind her situation one bit. She moaned with complete abandon as her lover held her tightly and hammered her pussy without mercy.

From her current position, Lauren couldn’t see the size of the monster’s cock, but she could see it outlined through Margot’s skin as it moved in and out. It was amazing! Lauren’s pussy twitched again and this reminded her that she had to keep going.

* * *

Considering that the plant-creature had eyes everywhere, Lauren slowed her pace and took a shortcut towards the ship. Less than five minutes later she encountered another orgy. This time there were no scientists involved. Only scouts! If they had fallen under the spell of the plant-creature then there was nobody left to help Lauren. She was running out of options.

Oh God! The scouts too?! The plant-creature is taking control of everyone.

Even Tamara, the only female scout and a proud lesbian, was bending over for a male humanoid. She felt an inescapable need to get pregnant and this was the only way.

Bruce was lying naked on the short grass while a female humanoid bounced on top of him, riding his cock with enthusiasm. Lauren immediately recognized that it was a female because her shapely figure resembled that of an earth woman’s body. It was also evident that they were both enjoying each other greatly.

“You are so tight! Keep moving like that!” Bruce said to the sexy alien.

The scouts’ helmets and weapons scattered around the area indicated that they had come out dressed in full uniform, most likely searching for someone, but couldn’t resist the temptation to mate with these females. Lauren wondered how the plant-creature had been able to influence them even through their protective gear.

Terrell had also found a perfect mate as one of the native females swallowed his entire phallus. It was not an easy task since the size of his cock was way above average. Nonetheless, the voluptuous creature seemed to have no problem taking it all as she smashed her face against his pelvis, trying to get more of it in.

“You are the best cock-sucker ever,” Terrel said.

Lauren could see the female’s neck contracting and expanding, massaging Terrell’s phallus and making him moan with pleasure.

At that moment, Lauren felt a drop of her own vaginal fluids sliding down her inner thigh. She was so aroused that, for a moment, she considered forgetting everything and joining the action.

But Lauren knew that she couldn’t do that. Apparently, she was the only one left with enough self-control to stop the creature from using the frigate to escape this world and colonize other human planets. While Lauren did her best to restrain herself, Tamara did the opposite. The fact that she preferred to have sex with other girls was irrelevant given the unavoidable urgency to reproduce. She needed the creature’s sperm in her womb and she needed it now.

“You are fucking me so deep. Do it faster!” Tamara yelled.

And her wish came true rather quickly. Tamara felt her lover’s cock pulsating once, then twice, and her pussy was suddenly flooded to the brim with hot alien sperm. She tightened her pussy around the jolting phallus trying to keep as much fluid as possible inside of her body, but inevitably some of it gushed between the crevices. She had most likely been impregnated, and if this was the case, she had reached her goal. Maybe now she could spend some time experimenting with those curvaceous female humanoids that wandered all over this area.

“Yes!! Fill me with your cum!”

Realizing that she couldn’t spend one more second in this place without the risk of succumbing to her desires, Lauren started to walk away. One of females reached out, asking her to join. It was tempting but Lauren had made a decision and she already had a plan.

I am sorry, pretty thing, but I have to save humanity from your Master. Lauren thought.

“Yes, suck my cock. You are making me cum...” Terrell screamed.

Right after Lauren left the scene, Terrell discharged his load of cum inside the female’s throat. This was his first climax of the day and certainly not the last. He intended to mate with all the females of this planet, regardless of how many they were. Bruce felt the same way.

“Did Dr. Kipling just walk by? I wonder why she didn’t join us,” Bruce asked.

Soon, the fluids exchange with other females would bond with the guys’ DNA and they would be part of this never-ending breeding experiment. They were becoming part of the Whole without knowing it.

* * *

Back inside the ship, Lauren make a quick stop in the engine room and destroyed the navigation system of the frigate. This ship was not going anywhere without assistance from Earth and that was exactly what Lauren wanted. After that, Lauren hurried up to Naomi’s room and briefly explained the situation.

“We need to take the shuttle and get out of here right now!”

Not that Naomi cared about any of this. All she wanted was to have sex and she couldn’t understand why Lauren was pulling the worms out of her body.

The small shuttle was not capable of hyper speed but it was fully equipped with long-distance sleeping modules. Lauren’s plan was to direct the ship towards the nearest commercial route and hope to be rescued by a cargo frigate or similar. It could take months, but sooner or later somebody would hear the shuttle’s emergency beacon.

After that, Lauren was planning to come back with the full force of the army and rescue all her crew mates.

* * *

One week later, after spending many sessions of steamy hot sex with her new girlfriend, Lauren decided that it was time to sleep. She helped Naomi into one of the hibernation pods. As usual, the sexy woman was still horny.

“I promise that I won’t let them take you away from me when they find us,” Laura said reassuringly to Noami.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?” Naomi asked.

“No sweetie, not now. We will have plenty of time in the future.”

Lauren made sure that her friend was deeply asleep before jumping into her own pod. It could be a long time before they woke up again.

* * *

But the wait wasn’t that long after all. Before she knew it, Lauren was standing in front of the communications console taking to the captain of the large cargo frigate “Britannia”.

“The rest of the crew is stranded on the planet “Gliese 948c”. We were the only ones able to escape that dangerous creature.” Lauren explained.

“You can give a full report once you are on board. We will reach your shuttle in seven hours.”

“Yes. Thank you Captain. We’ll talk then.”

Not even one second after the communication was terminated, Lauren’s eyes rolled back in response to the powerful orgasm that washed through her entire body. She felt her fluids gushing from her twitching pussy and her legs trembled rapidly while her feet remained firmly grounded on the cold, metallic floor.

Naomi was in the room with her. Yet Lauren felt a hint of confusion within an ocean of overwhelming bliss. Nothing was touching her sensitive breasts except for the soft fabric of her top. Nothing was touching her pussy except for the cool air of the room.

The reason of her climax was the thick tentacle that penetrated deep into her ass, establishing a direct connection with her nervous system and her brain.

At the same time that it ignited a mind-blowing orgasm within her mind, the Entity was careful not to modify a single cell of the woman’s body. She must remain pure and one-hundred-percent human.

When the haziness that clouded Lauren’s thoughts started to fade away, she wondered how the hell was she standing in front of the console since she didn’t remember walking into the communications room.

Hell, she didn’t even remember waking up.

As Lauren tried to understand what was really happening, her orgasm continued for the longest time. Naomi observed with jealousy as the tentacle churned and twisted, penetrating deeper into Lauren’s body. Then it pulled back a few centimeters, just to push back in. Lauren moaned in blissful agony. She knew there was something very wrong about this, yet she didn’t want it to end.

“I want it inside of me,” Naomi said with a hint of desperation.

Lauren screamed loudly when the Entity dislodged the tentacle and freed her mind completely. Naomi wasted no time and reached out to grab the tentacle. She wanted it for herself. She tentacle was part of her. It belonged inside of her body the same way she belonged to him; to her Master.

After being released, Lauren crumbled to the ground. She began to process what just happened. She had talked to the Captain of a cargo ship, but she wasn’t in control of her own words. The plant-creature had used her like a tool. They were being rescued! She vaguely remembered saying something about a dangerous creature. But why? Why did the plant-creature tell them about himself? And how did he get on-board the shuttle? Lauren had a million questions cluttering her mind.

“Fuck me. Make me complete again,” Naomi pleaded to her Master.

When Lauren gathered her senses, she stared at the plant-creature with incredulity. She had been so careful not to let anything sneak into the shuttle when they boarded. She even scanned every inch of the small ship after departure and there were no signs of life except from Naomi and hers. Yet, there it was. The slimy formation spread across the floor and the squirming tentacle that looked exactly like the one on the planet, only smaller.

“How is this possible?!” Lauren asked to nobody in particular.

The appendage reached between Naomi’s legs and penetrated her body. The young scientist moaned softly before her eyes rolled back and her body stiffened. She climaxed the same instant that her mind was taken over by the Entity.

Even though she knew exactly what the tentacle was doing to Naomi, Lauren was startled when the enthralled woman spoke with an emotionless voice.

“Hello again Lauren.”

“Y.. you knew. You knew I was escaping with Naomi. How? And how did you get in here?”

“Like I said before. I see everything. I am everywhere. I suspected your plan. In fact, I was counting on it.”

“No! This is not over. I will destroy this shuttle before I let you enslave an entire human colony.”

“Before you do that, let me tell you how I am here.”

While they talked, Lauren looked at Naomi’s eyes. Her beloved friend was in the midst of climax and her blissful state was the same as Lauren felt herself moments ago. Lauren’s pussy twitched involuntarily.

Lauren was curious and she listened to the Entity as he began to explain:

“When you put Naomi in the hibernation pod, I was already growing inside of her. I placed a small copy of myself in her womb the first day we copulated.”

“A few weeks later, when I grew to the right size within her womb, I awoke her. Her mind was empty except for her absolute devotion to me and her willingness to do my bidding.”

Lauren imagined Naomi in her pod, looking beautiful with her pregnant belly and her juices dripping from her pussy.

“The connection between us was absolute. I could feel her excitement when she realized that she was carrying me inside of her and we were one. We thought as one.”

“She opened the chamber as I implanted her first mission into her mind. Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was twitching. She didn’t have to walk far to accomplish it.”

“Our first mission was you. I wanted to know you more intimately. I needed to unfold the secrets of your mind and confirm the right steps to reach my goal.”

“Naomi told me that time was not an issue. It could take months before someone found us. We observed you sleeping peacefully in your pod. You looked so sexy. So helpless.”

“Naomi stepped forward and opened your pod. She removed your underwear, careful not to disturb you. I could see that you were dreaming and I wondered if your dream was about Naomi. About us.”

“Still inside of Naomi, I opened my cocoon and projected an extension of myself. A tentacle that traveled through her tight cavity and emerged out into the cool air between her legs.”

“Naomi’s legs were shivering from the blissful sensation, but I commanded her to stay still. She did.”

“Naomi leaned forward as more of myself slid through her pussy lips and extended further out. I squirmed between your legs and found your anal entry.”

“You moaned when I touched you and I have to admit that I was just as excited to finally meet you in the most intimate way.”

“Then I penetrated you. You twitched and moaned louder when the first few centimeters of my tentacle pushed into your body. It became clear to me that you wanted this. Deep within your mind, you always wished to become part of the Whole and enjoy eternal bliss. But your loyalty to humanity had prevented you from fulfilling your desires. I admire you for that.”

“The plans I have for you are not the same as my plans for Naomi. Nonetheless, this didn’t prevent us from enjoying each other. You reached an orgasm even before our minds were connected.”

“It was all you and it was incredible.”

“Eventually, I instructed Naomi to walk into the communications room for the second stage of my new existence. Living inside of her was cozy and sheltering but it was not enough. I needed to grow because it is crucial for what is coming next. But we will get to that.”

“Naomi instinctively spread her legs when the contractions started. The connection between us was momentarily interrupted, but that didn’t affect her commitment to the task. I came out of her body, stretching her pussy to the limit, and she loved every minute of it. Naomi’s subtle orgasm lasted from the first contraction until I was on the floor.”

Naomi stared into nothing while she tried to cope with the sensation of emptiness, both in her mind and in her body.

Even so, she felt great comfort knowing that her Master was right there on the ground between her legs. He was not going anywhere and neither was she.

“I had left instructions in Naomi’s mind about the next step. I needed to grow and her job was to feed me as she fed herself.”

“During the following months, the physical connection between us was restored. Her body reacted to the short pregnancy by producing milk; lots of if. I drank from her while I made her cum over and over. The only times she moved away from me was when she went for food. This small shuttle is fully stocked so there was no shortage there.”

“Twenty minutes ago, Naomi and I were reinforcing our bond when the on-board computer detected an incoming message. We had been found. It was time for me to use a new trick I picked up from the brain of one of your crew mates back on my planet.”

Naomi’s pussy gushed when the Entity communicated her next task directly to her brain. It was so exciting. She would be “Master” for a few minutes.

“Yes…. I’ll get Lauren. Use the key word… ummhh.” Naomi whispered.

“I used our time together to hypnotize you. Human minds are so easy to manipulate. Naomi only needed to use the keyword to wake you up and you would obey her without question.”

Lauren pictured Naomi standing rigidly in front of her, naked, with her arms limp by her sides, saying the right words...

“Our Master needs you. Follow me.”

… and pictured herself responding like a zombie, “Yes…. Master. Follow….”

“You didn’t know that you were awake. In a sense, you weren’t. You only needed to get close to me so I could penetrate you; Take control of you and use your face and your voice for the humans on the screen; our rescuers. You have become my secret ambassador and will become my vessel.”

After hearing the plant-creature’s story, Lauren was baffled. Now she knew how she arrived to the communications room. She had been hypnotized! And if he did it before, he could do it again at any moment. And what did he mean by making her a vessel?! A terrible realization dawned on her.

“Oh no!! You are going to pass through quarantine by getting me pregnant, aren’t you?! You can’t do that! I won’t let...”

“As your Master, I will fuck you now,” the Entity said, using Naomi’s voice.

Lauren couldn’t finish her sentence. Hearing the keyword “Master” pulled her under deep hypnosis again.

“Spread your legs for me.”

“Yes, Master.”

Her last words had been atrociously accurate. The Entity was aware that Naomi would never pass the quarantine stage. Both her body and mind had been changed forever.

On the contrary, Lauren was pure. Not a single cell of her body had been modified. Apart from the deep hypnosis, which could be disguised easily, her mind was normal too. Nobody was going to suspect anything about her.

“You will not remember any of this, except your conversation with the cargo ship Captain.”

“Not…. Remember…” Lauren repeated.

Lauren’s entrancement didn’t prevent her from seeing a reddish tentacle emerging from the slimy egg and waving between her legs. A strand of lubrication fluid dripped from her soaked pussy.

As the tentacle slowly penetrated her body, Lauren was dimly aware that she had tried to deceive the plant-creature and she had failed. The fate of humanity was in danger. But she felt so good. Maybe this was the right way to live. Maybe this was true happiness and humanity deserved it.

“You will destroy all the evidence that I was here in this shuttle. You will tell them that Naomi is in shock and her mind is not well.”

“Not… well...ummgh!” Lauren repeated the words again and then moaned.

“We will talk again soon enough. Good bye my pet.”

After a couple of minutes, the Entity ejaculated in her womb. Lauren knew that her impregnated ovule would never be detected by the DNA scanners. She would be insulating and sheltering this monster inside of her womb until it became big enough to take control of her. And after that, take control of everything.

Lauren’s eyes rolled back as a powerful orgasm exploded within her overwhelmed brain. Then, her last desire for free will was erased. She was now part of the Whole.

The End.