The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Soiree

Gods I hate this. Kyle thought.

He was standing in a vest and tie combo that cost more than a high-end sports car, drinking an aged whiskey at a fancy upscale bar and club downtown. The club overlooked the beach and was well lit by bright white lights that made up the floor and the bar and little white orbs that hung from the ceiling. The caviar plate that was being passed around must have cost a fortune. Hell this whole party must have cost ten fortunes over. People in fancy dresses and sharp suits mingled drinking champagne. This was a party sponsored by The Reality. It was being held primarily to entertain the Reality executives of the North America Region and have them mingle for business connections. He had been forced to attend by Ethan Straussman, his sponsor, it was an “important PR move” he had said.

PR move or not, Kyle despised being here. All of the fakeness of the party was draining. There wasn’t even any dancing or fun, just slow moving music played by the six piece ensemble in the corner of the room. Even they looked bored.

If the entertainment is bored then you know the party sucks.

He had talked to a few older men, mostly Reality officials and executives, who he keenly observed often had a significantly younger woman wrapped around their arm, who congratulated him on his recent run and asked boring questions. It made the party worse. He was surrounded by lechery. It was a good thing his werewolf blood didn’t effect him too much in the real world compared to in game. In game he would’ve broken something.

To complicate matters further, so much had gone on in the past few days, the last place he wanted to be was at some stupid party. Anadriel was his newly minted slave, she had healed significantly from the magic, her softer side finally manifesting itself, and now apparently, the girls had captured Vale Stormsinger and were on their way to bringing her to Calypso’s cavern. Plus he had to talk to Calypso and see what was up with her, talk to Honor since she’d seemed fidgety, oh and of course, the whole world was in danger because Marion was hunting the Dragon Relics and technology that could make the whole world submit on it’s mind controlled knees.

Just small things. Kyle thought, sourly to himself, Nothing to be worried about. Enjoy the party they said! Have a few drinks! The irony in this is bitter enough for me to spit out this terribly good scotch.

From across the room, an absolutely drop dead gorgeous woman made eye contact with him, breaking him from his thoughts, and walked across the room, bringing another equally gorgeous woman with her. For the first time that night Kyle did not sigh in exasperation.

“Mr. Shadowchaser?” the woman asked with a charming Eastern European accent.

“Speaking.” Kyle said with a smile.

“I’m Natasha Volkov. This is my friend Aurelie Renoir.”

Aurelie gave him a soft “Bonjour.”

The two girls were perhaps the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in real life. Aurelie was blonde with hair that fell to her back with a thin frame and toned waist. Her revealing silver shiny dress showed off her notable assets that were big for a model and were the perfect size for her body. She had striking features with piercing blue eyes and pouty lips that gave her a sexy innocence.

Natasha had a more rounded face and was not as thin and small as Aurelie, she had big brown eyes that were big enough to be cute, but piercing and bright enough to be fiery and seductive. She had shoulder length blonde hair, slightly darker than Aurelie’s almost platinum blonde, with a white dress that showed off her much larger assets and white fur shawl.

“Ah! Bonjour Mademoiselle. Enchanté! Nice to meet the both of you. How can I help you?”

“Well first,” Natasha said, “I must say, that I’m a fan.”

“Yes.” Aurelie said with a heavy french accent, “you are very good.”

“Aurelie, vous parlez anglais très bon!” Kyle replied directly to Aurelie and then spoke to Natasha, “Sorry. It’s a pleasure to speak French with someone.”

“Oh no it’s impressive you speak French.” Natasha said.

Thank God I took French in school! Kyle thought.

“Rest to say I’m flattered as well. Thank you.” Kyle said.

“We were just in Paris actually.” Natasha said.

“Yes. For our photoshoot.” Aurelie added.

“Photoshoot?” Kyle asked.

“Yes. We are models you see?” Natasha said, “We were modeling for the new campaign for The Reality.”

“New campaign huh?”

“Yes.” Aurelie replied, “For the upcoming Obelisk Cup.”

“Ah I see.” Kyle said.

“Surely you will enter Mr. Shadowchaser?” Aurelie asked.

Her question was innocent and sweet but Kyle was admittedly having a hard time concentrating, the two women’s beauty was distracting. He took a big swig of his whiskey. “It’s a team tournament so I probably won’t.”

“Ah I see.” Aurelie said, sounding disappointed.

“There was another thing,” Natasha said, “We would ask your help in other ways.”

“Of course how can I help?” Kyle asked.

“Would you possibly help us leave this party?” Natasha asked.

Something about Natasha made Kyle question her agenda. This was already an obvious move to get to know him, but paranoid thoughts ran through his head.

“Well the party is pretty drab.” Kyle said, “Where would you like to go?”

“We have always wanted to play The Reality, or…” Aurelie stuttered, unconfident, “rather could we watch you play?”

Watch him play? Damn. No way he was going to let them do that.

“No I’m sorry.” Kyle said, “That’s a pretty private thing. I hope you understand.”

“No it’s ok.” Aurelie replied, “C’est la vie.”

“Accompany us then? Somewhere else? This party is terribly boring.” Natasha implored him.

More paranoid thoughts flooded Kyle. This lady definitely had an agenda. If only she wasn’t so beautiful, he could’ve just declined. But the chance to hang out with two international super models was too much. So despite himself, he found himself saying.

“That sounds fine yeah.”

“Please then.” Natasha said with a turn, glancing over her shoulder, “To our limo.”

Kyle followed the two ladies out, much to the envy of the older gentlemen in the room. Ethan spied him from across the room and Kyle gave him a death glare before he could say anything as if to say Don’t you dare cockblock me right now.

Ethan remained silent giving him a nod of respect and Kyle left the party and got in a fancy limo where he found himself sitting between the two models.

“Champagne?” Natasha asked.

“No. I’m not much of a champagne guy thanks.” Kyle said, “I’ll stick to the whiskey.”

Aurelie took a big swig and shook her head. She seemed a little nervous. Kyle couldn’t help but find her really cute. Meanwhile, Natasha very much felt like a snake. A very, very, very sexy snake, but a snake nonetheless. She wanted something from him, he could tell.

“So where to?” Kyle asked.

“Club?”

“I’m not much for crowds.” Kyle said.

“Back to my house then?” Aurelie suggested.

“Fine. Fine.” Natasha said.

They drove for awhile and Kyle made small talk with the girls. Aurelie wasn’t the smartest girl he’d ever met but Natasha was as sharp as a knife. He was getting uncomfortable but he didn’t see an easy way out now. Aurelie’s “house” turned out to be a luxurious mansion complete with a huge outdoor balcony that overlooked a pool and a huge luxurious space within.

“I really like the place.”

“Merci.” Aurelie said with a smile as they were let in by servants.

An hour or so later, Kyle found himself surrounded by the two models once again, this time clothed in more “comfortable” attire as they sat in the indoor hot tub built into the floor, the two of them wearing fashionable designer bikinis and Kyle only in his boxers. How he ended up here, Kyle barely knew.

“So Kyle.” Natasha said, “May I call you Kyle? Tell me more about The Reality.”

Natasha moved in, rubbing her chest against his arm slightly as she did.

“Are you really that interested?” Kyle asked.

“Mmm. Yes. You’re so sexy when you play the game.”

Her words were becoming slightly slurred and Kyle spied the huge bottle of champagne that was now empty by the side of the tub.

“Well Natasha, I think you’re quite drunk and I think it’d be best to get you to sleep.”

Kyle glanced over at Aurelie who was looking at him with stars in her eyes. She hiccuped cutely signaling her drunken stupor as well.

“Oh no.” Natasha said, “I’m not drunk, I’m just horny.”

She emphasized that by pressing even further into him and he felt her hand on his crotch. In panic and out of reflex Kyle called out,

Somati!

Immediately he regretted it. He had been studying the Draconic Texts he had gained further, attempting to learn the language. As a side amusement to distract himself from the more rigorous studies he had learned the Draconic expletives. Somati was basically the equivalent of shit and fuck combined. However it also had a sexual nature just as fuck did. He had trained so hard to learn the language that he had called it out in surprise. That itself was weird, but he noticed a tangible difference in the two models.

Gotta keep a muzzle on my mouth! Fucking slip of the tongue! Wait…What the hell is going on here?

Both models, already flush with drunkenness and a little lust, were bright red now. Natasha moved in and kissed him forcefully, grabbing his cock, slipping her hand underneath his boxers to rub his erect member. Meanwhile, Aurelie climbed out of the pool, got on all fours, moved her bikini bottoms aside, and began rubbing herself, mewling in French that she wanted him to fuck her.

Fuck! Just my luck. Somati, of course, just happens to be the word for sex! I’m such an idiot! I’m-fuck that feels good!

Engrossed in his thoughts Kyle had failed to notice that the two models had teamed up, forcing him to stand and wrapping their tits around his dick and bobbing up and down.

“Fuck me.” Natasha said, savagely, her eyes were wild with desire, “Please! Fuck Me! Please!”

Aurelie said nothing, but her eyes begged him as well as Natasha practically began to scream with desire.

Well shit. No use now.

Kyle grabbed Aurelie, kissed her hard and then had her lay out on the floor, ass up. Quickly, not to be outdone, Natasha quickly got out of the pool and plopped herself right on top of Aurelie their asses stacked on one another in the most pleasant of ways. This drove Kyle over the edge who immediately positioned himself, and began ramming home. Aurelie cried out with lust as Natasha cried out in Russian, assumedly expletives telling him to fuck her. He pulled out and switched and Natasha came immediately. Kyle kept on going however, all the runs he had been on had given him a lot of stamina and he just kept going fucking the two girls, giving them orgasm after orgasm until he was finally spent.

After the sexual fog ended, the two girls covered in cum on the side of the hot tub, Kyle grabbed his clothes, toweled off and left in confusion.

Did Dragonspeak just work outside of the game?

* * *

He logged into The Reality immediately. It was late, but there was no choice. The news was too big and the girls had messaged him about Vale. Vale’s impending arrival was of the utmost importance. He teleported to just outside of Calypso’s cove as quickly as he could, arriving just in time see a younger boy enter. Before he could go in, he noticed a guest inside the cove. He didn’t recognize the young man however before he could investigate further, a flash of blue light materialized before him and he was surprised to see Anadriel appear before him. She had teleported there almost immediately, as soon as he had arrived. She must have been waiting for him to return.

“I tracked your ID.” She said.

“It’s fine. What are you doing here?”

“I was—” She hesitated, so much unlike herself, collected her thoughts and then resumed her normal demeanor, “Your up late.”

“Your up late too.”

She paused again, touching a finger to her upper lip. “Perhaps. I was up thinking.”

“About?”

“You.” She said locking

“Me?” Kyle asked, surprised.

Anadriel looked at him and smiled, “Thank you. For everything. For sticking by my side even when I didn’t want it.”

“Of course.”

“I never got a chance to say it before…the sex, but you saved me. So thank you. I didn’t even think I needed to be saved. But you did. Even when I didn’t deserve it.”

He moved in and kissed her, their touch feeling so good and right, “Of course.”

“And the way you handled me in bed? I never knew you had that kind of force in you!” She said biting his lip and giving him a seductive smile, “You’ll have to tie me up sometime.”

“I never thought you’d be into that sort of thing!” Kyle said, dumbfounded.

“There’s something…primal about it. Or at least I imagined that’s how it will be when you do it.” Anadriel replied. Kyle could practically feel the atmosphere burning up.

“When? That implies that we will—”

“Willowfang?” Calypso’s voice came from the cove. “You can come in now. Thank you for waiting.”

“Shall we?” Kyle asked, gesturing to the cove.

“What is this place?”

“Kêr-Is, a wellspring of peace and tranquility. A private cove. A sanctuary. I come here often.” Kyle mused.

“It’s beautiful.” Anadriel remarked as they entered, admiring the beautiful walls and natural architecture.

“Yeah.” Kyle said, turning to Calypso, who was waiting in front of him. “Who was your guest?”

“A friend of mine. James Windsaber. Quite the interesting one.”

He looked at her with a bemused look. He didn’t know Calypso kept so many secrets.

Speaking of secrets, Kyle thought, better ask her what was up earlier.

“Dri, wait for the others, Honor and the rest are on their way. Me and Calypso need to talk in private.”

“But—”

Calypso began to protest but Kyle had already grabbed her arm and was heading off to a more private part of the cove.

“What was troubling you earlier?”

“Willow, surely there are more imp—”

“You’re important to me.” Kyle said stopping her short and looking her right in the eye, “and right now, you are the most important thing to me. I’ve burdened you with my problems for years now. If you have something you’re thinking, tell me. I promise I’ll listen and I won’t reject you.”

Calypso looked at him with great fear in her eyes, but there was a tingling sense of hope as well. “You promise?”

“I already have.” He said cupping her face gently in his hands to emphasize his point. They were sitting by a tide pool on a rocky surface covered in moss. The cove gave way to a larger pool where light from the outside could still be seen despite the wall due to the reflection of a broken stain glass mirror below the surface. The effect was a beautiful kaleidoscope of colors only at this time of day. They sat closely, but across from each other, Kyle holding Calypso’s face in his hands, her mermaid tail nervously dipping periodically in the water, her reddish orange hair wet from the seawater.

“I’m not an NPC.” She whispered, “My name is Bonnie. Bonnie Grayson.”

She looked at him deathly afraid but he smiled, egging her on to continue, “My-my mother, Jessica, she was one of the original creators of the game. At a young age, I was in a car crash that… paralyzed me completely. I was devastated, ready to give up but my mom wouldn’t. She couldn’t. With everything going the way it was, I was all she had left. So she put me into the Reality, put me in a hospital where I’d get consistent food and care, and we would hang out and play in here because it was the only place I could play.”

Calypso was crying now, tears streaming down her face, but she continued.

“She’s gone now. I haven’t seen her in years. And then you! You came along. So noble, so brave, deeply wounded both physically and emotionally. You needed me. My life had purpose again, because I was your helper, the one who you went to when things got tough. But now, you have other people in your life. Actually you always did. That elf girl, Anadriel, always running off to be the hero for her. It was why I loved you. Why I still do, but also why I hated you at times.”

She looked at him, her face contorted with aggravating despair, “Why couldn’t you just stay here with me?! Why!?”

She had raised her voice and the power of her voice had surprised even her. She shrunk back into herself and continued almost like a whisper,

“But I was so afraid, when we first met I couldn’t believe, I still don’t, no one wants to be friends with a paralyzed vegetable, no one wants to love a girl like that! Nobody could—”

He silenced her with a kiss, a passionate heartfelt kiss on the lips. She pulled back in surprise, “What are you doing?!”

“Killing the lies in your head with my mouth.”

He kissed her again and she began to sob in earnest. He drew her into a hug as she repeated through choked sobs,

“Thank you!” And, “I don’t deserve this.” And “I’m not worth this.”

“Bonnie, look at me.”

She looked at him, wiping away the tears and he said, “You are worthy. Wux re sia teno silit!”

* * *

“LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” Vale’s shrill cry made a weird echo sound despite the fact that the room she was in was relatively small. Somehow she had allowed herself to be snared by an aptly named Bindingsnare Bag. The thing had tied her ankles together, as well as her wrists to her ankles, and then wrapped her up in a rope bag. It had not gagged her however and she was taking full advantage of it. She was letting her anger be known even if it was just to her magical prison walls.

“MOTHERFUCKERS!”

I cannot believe! I cannot believe that I let those whores capture me! I’m going to kill those bitches as soon as I break free of these-

She was unceremoniously dropped onto the ground of a beautiful cavern made of pink coral rock. Standing around her were none other than Kyle and his friends. Anadriel, the haughty bitch that had been utterly humiliated by Marion was there along with Honor’s new character, flanked by her former second in command and the assassin girl that she had fought in the Athenaeum wearing the same slutty outfits that left little to the imagination.

Gotta give them credit. They’re giving me a run for my money in the department of slut.

There was another girl there as well, a mermaid with a seashell bra and still wet hair. She looked like she had been crying but was very happy now. Kyle was the leader of the whole group. He was giving her a look of disdain. He spoke words in a language she had never heard.

Dout ricin ui sini. Tepoha thric simethoti

Before her mind went blank she surmised that it must be Dragonspeak, the language that Marion had been so religiously learning, that Kyle was speaking.

“Vale, what information were you looking for?”

“Information on Dragon Relics. Marion sent me.” She spoke automatically and in monotone. Normally she would have never given out such sensitive information but she had no qualms now. She had no ability to form thoughts at all.

“What Dragon Relics does Marion already have?”

“A band that grants the user incredible speed but halves their attack. He also gave a band that makes the user magic resist become impossibly high but also halves their physical attacks.”

“What are his plans?”

“He plans to gather all of the artifacts and use them to take over the Reality be defeating the entirety of the Pantheon.”

“That is such a stupid plan!” Kyle exclaimed in shock.

“Why?” Anadriel asked.

Kyle scoffed, “With that kind of power he can take over the whole world, not just the game. Idiot.”

“Mmmm I love it when you talk all power hungry.” Anadriel whispered, giving him nibble on his ear.

Vale simply sat there, still in the bag. Kyle turned to Vale once again, “Alright, you’re going to be taking some orders from me got it?”

“Yes. I understand.”

* * *

Vale Stormsinger awoke in her bed. Wait. She reminded herself. She wasn’t Vale. Not here. Not in this world. The fake world that so limited and constricted her. Every time she logged out she felt a twinge of sadness. Every time she woke up and wasn’t in the Reality, the real reality, she was practically devastated. It was there she was feared, despised, hated. In the fake world no one felt anything about her. She was all alone with piles of money just sitting in her bank from her long deceased parents. Even her house staff were just staff not friends. 30 years of life and she had no friends.

Zanella Conn. That was who she “actually” was. A mild mannered girl living in the upper crusts of Sydney Australia. She never interacted with anyone else but her staff members in the fake world. At most they would say a “good morning mistress” or perhaps “good evening madam”. In the real world she got to tear out people’s throats. It made the most melodious of sounds she mused. She loved that sound oh so very much.

She logged back into the game, reporting back to the Viridian Sun’s HQ, Marion’s personal castle down in the Southern Wastes. The guards let her through and she found Marion in his personal study.

“Vale? Perfect! We’re heading out in 20 minutes.”

“What for?” She asked, distracted.

“To find the next Relic of course! You have the information yes?”

Right! The information…ah right I read the book, and it told me…Northern Mountains! Yes the tomb in the northern mountains!

“Of bloody course! Who do you think I am? I’m not that useless cat slut you let walk around here.”

“Good. Where is it?”

“In a tomb in the Northern Mountains. Highly dangerous. Alpha level vampire guardians at the end. Not sure about that barrier but I’m looking into it. In the meantime we’ll have this tomb with vampire guardians. Best to be on our toes.”

“It’ll be fine. We’ve got Nora with us.”

“You rely too closely on her.” Vale replied, “The bitch gets squeamish in a fight.”

“She’s come quite along.” Marion said, with a hint of pride.

“Don’t grow a heart for the girl.” Vale said, “she’s a tool not a trophy.”

Marion huffed, “I’ll act how I please. Lest you want to challenge me.”

Vale guffawed, and slunk away, it was so great to be in the real world.

* * *

“Look.” Kyle said, “I don’t want you rushing into anything, this is the type of decision that you should take really seriously. Not saying you aren’t. But be careful Pat. This isn’t a game anymore. You do this, you’re mine forever. Sleep on it ok?”

Patricia Johnson awoke, her arms wrapped around Kyle’s waist and her head on his bare chest. He was fast asleep. She had already made her decision when she talked to Kyle. But he had wanted her to take her time. She didn’t need anymore. But it was ok. She knew she loved him, she could wait just a little longer out of respect for him. In a matter of weeks he had changed so much. Her constant presence had changed him. He was so much warmer. His cold exterior had given way to a softer more vulnerable man. None of this was bad whatsoever. He had grown stronger, less confused, less impulsive, more grounded in reality, more mature. She liked it.

He roused from his sleep, and looked at her and smiled his eyes half closed, “Hey.”

She sat up and moved her face close to his and then yelled, “WAKE UP!!!”

His reaction was akin to a an insect on its back trying to flip upright.

“Ow! Pat what the hell?”

“Come on! Todays the day!”

“For what?”

“I slept on it! Come on!”

“Pat are—”

But she was barely listening, she found his VR equipment, plugged him in, and found hers and set the whole thing up and slipped it over her head. She gave him a thumbs up and then she logged in.

* * *

“It’s ironic we did the doggy position when I used to be a were-cat.” Honor chuckled softly.

“I mean, I’m still a werewolf.” Kyle replied.

“I guess. Still funny though.”

They lay in Kêr-Is, as their companions slept. They had woken early and made it official, Honor was now Kyle’s slave as well. He had said the fateful words and she had kneeled before him, bowing low to the ground,

““I am your obedient and adoring slave, please command me, Master. I will obey.”

“Pat. You can stand up. You’re fine. You don’t have to bow. You don’t have to call me Master. You don’t have to do anything. You can be whoever you want.”

“I understand Master.”

And then they had fucked like rabbits. Over, and over, and over, until they had passed out from exhaustion. She had loved it, every second since the enslavement had been wonderful, she was riding a high that she never wanted to lose.

“Wow. I’ve never felt like this before.”

“Like what?”

“So…fulfilled. Everything I had before was great but this? This is bliss. Following you.”

She purred, nuzzling into his chest, “It’s heaven.”

He kissed her forehead, “I’m glad you like it.” His voice was soft but betrayed the conflict within him.

“Lighten up a bit.” Honor replied, “You know I chose this out of my own free will.”

“Yeah but—”

She held a finger to his lips

“No buts. I made my decision.”

He seemed satisfied with that, and they held each other for a while.

No wonder Rini and Leila never wanted to go back. I certainly don’t.

They were able to watch the sunlight peak through the horizon and light up the sky as they lay their together.

“Hey, have you thought about the guild?” Honor asked.

“Do you really think the guild is a good option?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah.” Honor replied.

“Master.” a feminine voice said from behind them, “What is this about a guild?”

They turned to see Anadriel walking over to lay beside them, wrapping her arms around Kyle. Honor made room to share with no qualms whatsoever, any jealousy or spite she had for Anadriel was mostly gone. Kyle loved both her and Anadriel and that was good enough.

Still…better talk to her and clear the air for sure now. We’ll do that later.

“Honor told me a while back I should form a guild.”

“Well you certainly could.” Anadriel said, “You’ve got the charisma and the popularity for it. I fear many of your members would be crazy fan girls, but you would have the numbers.”

“You too huh?” Kyle asked.

“Hey come on Kyle. You know it’s a good idea.” Honor said stroking his hair.

“Well, now that you mention it, it would allow us to scout for the dragon relics that much more effectively and efficiently.”

“That’s true too.” Anadriel confirmed, “And if you needed to fight the Viridian Sun, you would have an army behind you.”

“Besides.” Honor said, “You’ve been unfair to me and Dri.”

She gave him a seductive smile,

“Oh?” He said with a grin,

“You’ve gotten to fuck two Guildmasters, and we’ve never even fucked one.”

Kyle passionately kissed Honor again and this time Dri nibbled the back of his ear and snaked her hands to his chest.

“I think I can settle for fucking a former-Guildmaster and my hero.” Anadriel whispered into his ear.

Growing hard quickly, he turned and slipped out of the grasp of the two ladies, who were confused with looks of disappointment,

“Make out for me slaves.” He said with a grin.

The two girls looked at him, and then at each other,

“A few days ago I would’ve been repulsed by this.” Honor said.

“I as well.” Anadriel said, “But now I know—”

“It’ll just get Master’s blood pumping—”

“—And we’re both objectively, very hot…”

The two girls shrugged and then tentatively kissed each other and then Anadriel added a little tongue and began forcing Honor to the ground, pinning her fellow slaves arms to the ground behind her head and passionately kissing each other. She felt Kyle come up behind her and peel away her robe and she moaned as he gripped her tits and tweaked her nipples.

“You guys are free to do whatever you’d like. I—”

Immediately the tables were turned as the two girls tackled him to the ground and brought out his raging hard on and began to stroke and lick it. Honor had somehow also managed to shed her clothes and the sight alone was almost too much for Kyle, two of the women he cared about most sucking him off adoringly as his love slaves, his werewolf blood was pumping through his veins. Soon the adrenaline was too much and his carnal side took over.

“All fours right now.” He snarled.

The girls surprised, paused for a second, but then eagerly obeyed. Channeling his magical power, he split himself in two creating a perfect clone of himself that appeared to his right. The clone was a Shadow Clone of himself. It looked like him but could not speak and could attack and act as him save for the speech aspect. He saw and felt everything it saw and in this case, as he and the clone slid into the two women’s depths, he felt both sensations of their tight holes simultaneously.

Holy shit! Keep it together Kyle! We’re here for more than just release! We’re making this fucking last!

Both girls looked back at him in surprise to see two of him fucking the both of them as they moaned and cried out “Master!” and “Kyle!”. The two of him pounded into the two girls and then switched so that they might be on top, grabbing their waists and forcefully slamming them up and down on his enraged members. The girls moaned into each others mouths as they kissed each other and Anadriel eventually grabbed Honor’s head and forcefully put her tongue to good use on her tits.

Finally, at the limits of his constitution, Kyle came as his shadow clone disappeared. Not wanting to play favorites, he pulled out and sprayed the two girls with a torrent of cum covering their naked bodies. The two girls beamed at him with satisfaction and they both stood up to kiss him as they walked together to Calypso’s tide pools to wash off and scrub each other down. The two slave girls took special care to make sure their Master was well taken care of and soon, they were at it once again, the threesome become slightly more wet and wild due to their location.

Gods, what a party. Things can’t be better than this.

* * *

“Ahem... are we interrupting?”

Kyle glanced up into the smirking faces of Leila and Serena, both of whom were conspiciously clad in tiny brightly colored bikinis and nothing else. “We arrived a few minutes ago,” Leila said with a grin, “and heard the splashing, so we decided if there was going to be water games involved we should dress the part.”

“Come on in,” Dri replied with a wave of her hand. “The more the merrier.”

“Goody!” Serena replied, as she and Leila dove in, splashing a bit before swimming over next to Kyle, each greeting him with a deep passionate kiss. “I see the esteemed Lady Anadriel Shalandearl has decided to join us as well,” she added, nodding to the naked blonde wood elf. Dri merely smiled back.

“Joined you, yes,” she stated with a wink at Kyle. “And in more ways than one.”

Serena glanced at Honor, concerned about any lingering friction, but the former werecat burglar merely shrugged, grinning as well. Huh. She’s not even slightly uncomfortable with Anadriel being here... and she’s actually snuggled up next to her, with Master. Just yesterday, she was fighting her jealousy over having her around, worried about what she would say or do when she next saw the Sylvan Order leader. She blinked in surprise. Can it be? Did she finally take the plunge? Did Master take her as his slave as well?

“Well well, looks like someone’s been busy!”

The group turned in surprise as Jeffrey Danzig appeared, with Calypso and a stranger in tow. He paused at the edge of the pool, giving Honor a knowing grin. “Well, pretty kitty, you can’t accuse me of peeping in on you this time, if you’re going around in public like that,” he teased, causing her to blush bright red. Cursing loudly, she splashed around, no doubt lunging towards him, only to be held back by Serena and the others.

“Calm down, Honor,” Kyle said with a chuckle. “He’s just trying to get a rise out of you.”

“And succeeding,” JD added with a chuckle, before turning his attention back to Kyle. “Well, now, my boy. Look at you! Quite a collection of girls you have here. Last time we talked, you were debating on keeping the two you had, and now you’ve brought the number up to five.” He whistled appreciatively. “I knew you had it in you, kid. Bravo. Really... bravo.”

Kyle sighed heavily. shaking his head. ”So, JD, do you have some vital news to share with us?” he asked, getting out of the pool, bringing up his menu and placing his normal clothes and armor back on. ”Or did you merely stop by to annoy us?”

“Um, Kyle, who is this person?” Anadriel asked, frowning.

“OH! Silly me, where are my manners?” JD said, smacking his forehead. “I forgot, we haven’t been properly introduced! My name is Jeffrey, but everyone just calls me JD.” He extended a hand. Curious, she extended her own hand, taking his, preparing to shake it, only to blink in surprise as he instead bowed to the waist, pulling her hand up and kissing the back of it. “Enchanté, madamoiselle, votre beauté est inégalée,” he stated, before releasing her hand. The others gaped at him, stunned. “What? So, I took French in high school,” he shrugged. “Sue me.”

Kyle blinked, reddening slightly. French, eh? Ugh. That reminds me of the party earlier. Hmm. I need to ask JD more about dragonspeak,and it affecting those two girls from the party...

Anadriel, blushing hotly, glanced back at Kyle. “I repeat my earlier my question. Who IS this person?” JD grunted loudly, shaking his head, muttering about a total lack of respect.

“Believe it or not,” Kyle answered, “you’re staring at one of the legends of Axaellel, one of the creators of The Reality. JD is one of the Dragon Gods.”

Dri glanced at her Master’s face, then at the armor clad man, then back at Kyle again. “Are you kidding me? This guy? Him?”

“Hello? I’m standing right here,” JD grumbled, causing Honor to chuckle loudly. “You know what? Never mind. You’re right. I did come here for a reason.” His expression went serious as he glanced from person to person. “Kyle, things are really starting to heat up. The Company has decided to pull out all the stops.They’ve sped up their search for Dragon Relics, and scouring the game for anything or anyone they think might have a connection to them. And while I don’t have definitive proof, as of yet, I have every reason to believe that the reason your good friend Marion has been able to collect the relics he already has is that the Company has been giving him Intel and support all this time.”

Kyle’s eyes narrowed. “You know... that makes a lot of sense. It would also explain his rapid rise to power, coming out of nowhere to form the Viridian Suns.” He shook his head. “And it would also explain why he’s suddenly become so aggressive the past few weeks. Okay. You’ve got my attention. What’s the plan?”

“The plan’s simple enough. We go after the relics and snatch them before they do. Everything else can wait. I can give you a run down on where to search... or rather, the most likely spots,” he said sheepishly. “When I originally set this up, I wanted to keep the location secret, so I randomized the dungeon of where the relics would appear. So that even if someone from the Company DID manage to chance upon one of the correct locations, chances are good that it wouldn’t appear for them no matter how deeply they checked.”

“Well, that’s very clever and all,” Dri pointed out, “but it complicates things for us, doesn’t it? How are we supposed to find the relics then? Does this mean we spend the next week checking the same dungeon over and over on the off chance that it will just appear?”

“Not necessary,” JD replied with a smirk. “All we need is a dragon to tell us whether or not a specific piece of treasure is located in any specific dungeon or not. Dragons are particularly good at sniffing out treasure. It’s kind of their thing. And for a relic of this magnitude, it would light up one’s senses like a neon sign. To that end, we need our secret weapon—” he said, turning finally to stare at the young man who had accompanied him there. “Him. Meet our secret weapon. James Windsaber.”