The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Questing

Kyle looked the newcomer over with a critical eye, frowning slightly. The boy was young, maybe even younger than himself, with dark shaggy, slightly curly hair, and eyes black as charcoal. He was dressed in long white robes instead of armor, marking him as a mage of some kind. Something about him seemed familiar. Then it struck him. “Wait a sec… I know you.” he said suddenly. “We’ve met before, haven’t we?”

“Yes, Willowfang. 3 years ago.” the boy stated calmly, smiling. “You have a good memory.”

“But you look just the same as 3 years before!” exclaimed Kyle. “EXACTLY the same. Avatar or not, you haven’t changed at all.”

“You guys know each other?” Honor asked, looking curiously from Kyle to James and back.

“Sort of, yes. It’s a long story.” said James and turning to Kyle he chuckled. ”I may look younger than the rest of you, but that’s partly because of my dragon blood... and partly because of something else.. My body’s age does not reflect fully on my avatar.” He glanced knowingly at JD, who shook his head slightly. “It’s not important. Suffice it to say, I’m older than I look.”

“Well now I remember,” said Kyle, turning to the others. “This kid isn’t very well know to the public at large. Most people wouldn’t know him at all, but he is a very well known entity deep in the Hinterlands—a sort of legend. It is said the creatures there answer to him, kind of like the apes who answered to Tarzan.” He shook his head ruefully. “We don’t have time for the entire tale, but long story short—It was 3 years ago. I was known as Willowfang back then, a werewolf in Hollowclaw’s pack. Kormak Greensteel was crusading against us werewolves—obsessively killing off pack after pack. It was then when Windsaber appeared and helped us escape Kormak.”

“Wait... what?!?” the others exclaimed.

“Are you saying you fought off Kormak Greensteel?” asked Serena incredulously. “By yourself? And you’re still around to tell the tale?”

“Fight him? No,” James admitted, glancing down. “Not really. But yes I managed to stall him, and hold him off long enough for the others to escape.”

“Yes well, even that is a feat in and of itself,” Kyle replied with a nod. “Kormak is no joke. There’s a very good reason why he’s the leader of the Pantheon.”

“Wait, wait a second,” Anadriel spoke up. “I’m coming into all of this quite a bit later than everyone else, so forgive me for being a bit slow here... but didn’t you say we need a dragon to help us find this treasure. So, what.. is this guy some kind of dragon hunter or tamer or something?”

Jeffrey shook his head. “Not quite. James is himself a dragon.”

“WHAT?!?” everyone exclaimed in shock. JD merely nodded.

“Is that so surprising?” he asked. “Or maybe you’d prefer him to demonstrate it by transforming the way I did in the caverns—”

“NO!” Kyle, Leila, Honor and Serena answered quickly, shaking their heads. “Um, no, that won’t be necessary,” Kyle continued. “I’ll take your word for it. So... how do we proceed then? Where’s our starting point?”

Jeffrey nodded to James, who stepped forward. “I believe we should head towards The Point, the major mountain range in the centermost area of Axaellel. Goblins and trolls tend to migrate at the lower levels, but dragons tend to migrate towards the lofty peaks. There’s an old dragon cave up on the highest levels... and I can tell there’s something special hidden there, something so powerful that I can sense it from here.”

“The Point, eh?” Serena mused aloud. “Kind of a harsh environment. We’ll need to make sure we’re well equipped before we go. As stylish as these bikinis are, they’re not exactly fit for high altitude exploration.”

“Eh? And what’s wrong with the gear I gave you ladies earlier?” JD asked, obviously offended. “Everything’s perfectly suited to the mission you’re undertaking.”

“You mean everything’s perfectly suited for auditions to a fetishist’s convention,” Honor muttered loudly.

“We’re heading up into snow covered mountains,” Leila replied diplomatically. “I’ll admit, those... costumes you gave us do kind of grow on you after a while... but I hardly want to go freeze my ass off on some mountain peak just to look sexy.”

“Hey, I said they were perfectly suited for the mission you’re undertaking,” JD replied with an edge. “By which I mean that clothing is fully functional armor. It will protect you fully from any extreme environmental stresses as well, so whether you’re duking it out in the Hinterlands in the middle of a blizzard or fighting beasts inside an active volcano, you should be perfectly comfortable.” He shook his head. “I told you all before. Rule 34: The skimpier and more revealing the costume, the more protection it provides.” He blinked, frowning. “No, wait... that’s rule 43. Rule 34 is: If it exists, there is pornography of it.”

“And yet, strangely, with you I get the feeling those rule coincide,” Leila remarked.

“All right. So that takes care of Honor, Leila, and Rini,” Dri stated. “What about the rest of us? Do you have some kind of weather resistant clothing for the rest of us?”

“I’m afraid not,” JD replied with a sigh. “When I surrendered the majority of my functions to Kyle previously, I lost a great deal of my power and abilities. All of the armor and weapons I gave you were custom made, not normally accessed in the normal game, even as rare prizes.” He turned to glare at Honor. “So I’d frankly like a bit more gratitude for the gifts!”

“The cold doesn’t bother me,” James remarked. “Neither does the altitude. But if necessary, I can cast a few spells to protect the rest of you from the weather.”

“The cold doesn’t bother me either,” Kyle replied. “My blood runs hot enough as it is. So, I guess we just need special protection for Dri, and—”

“Sorry, but the Sylvan Order Guildmaster can’t come,” JD cut in, causing them to glare in his direction. “I know, I know... you want to help, milady, but you have to consider the big picture here. You’re... well, to be blunt, you’re too high profile right now. The system and the media tracks everyone’s movements and activities. We’re all inside a computer game, after all, remember? Every action you take, every move you make, someone’s watching you.” He sighed, hanging his head. “You have NO idea how hard it was not to break out into song just then. Suffice it to say, the Company is on high alert, searching for these relics. It’s a bit like hunting a needle in a field of haystacks, but anything that comes across as noticeable or unusual will raise a red flag.”

“Such as the recently humiliated Guildmaster taking off on a quest on the other side of the world with a bunch of relative strangers instead of her guild?” Anadriel remarked, realization dawning on her. “I think I understand what you mean.” She sighed softly. “So... I can’t really be of help to you at all, then... not without shining a spotlight on all of you.”

Kyle wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a gentle embrace, kissing her. “Don’t worry, Dri. You’ll be able to help in other ways. You’re an important part of this group. And, you’re important to me.” Anadriel sighed, melting into him.

“Besides which, she’ll be needed soon enough anyway,” JD replied wearily. “I’m working on something to help mask your ID... but it’s coming along a lot slower than I’d hoped. In the meantime, Calypso’s cove is an ‘out of bounds’ area in the system. It’s like a separate pocket dimension in the system—the Admins can’t detect us here. Which is a good thing since Kyle is now basically ‘a person of interest’ to the Admins now.” He grinned. “After the whoppin’ you gave Marion, and your actions with the Lynx, you’re nearly as high profile as the eleven Guildmaster. Fortunately, the armband I bequeathed you somewhat masks your ID, so unless you appear in the middle of a news broadcast and wave a red flag shouting ‘here I am’ they shouldn’t be able to track you.”

Kyle nodded. That was one less thing to worry about. “Good. Then we should get moving. The sooner we get underway, the sooner we’ll retrieve the relic.”

JD nodded. “Good luck to you, kid.”

“Good luck? You’re not coming with us?”

He sighed softly, shaking his head. “Sorry. I’m not really up to it. As I said, I lost of lot of my abilities when I gave you that armband. Right now I’m of more use to you guys giving you information, and keeping an eye on the competition.” He reached over and patted James’ shoulder. “And anyway, the lad here is the best possible guide you could hope for. He’s not technically a Dragon God, but he’s the next best thing. Plus... he doesn’t have my warped sense of humor.”

“Great! We’ll take him,” Honor replied with relish, taking the surprised youngster by the arm. “Someone useful who’s not some crazy old pervert? I think we’ll get along just fine.”

James blushed fiercely at being hugged by the sexy and scantily clad Honor but he added very seriously, “Hey! He is not a crazy old pervert! He is THE crazy old pervert.” Everyone burst out laughing and JD muttered indignantly under his breath.

Huh. My own nephew... no respect, I tell ya... none...

“All right, all right. Enough kidding around.” Kyle replied with a smirk of his own. “Let’s go. James, we’ll be depending on you to guide us, and warn us what to expect when we arrive.” Moving over to the ones remaining behind, he kissed Anadriel, then turned and kissed Calypso as well. “Don’t worry. We’ll be back soon.” With that, the group made their way to the entrance, then activated their teleport crystals. JD let out a sight himself, moving towards the entrance as well.

“Well, not that giving everyone a laugh at my expense hasn’t been a total riot... but I have a few errands of my own to run. I need to check on some things and make a few inquiries. I’ll be back soon enough to check in with you all.” With that, he vanished as well.

“Well, there they go,” Dri stated with regret. “I really wish I was going with them.”

“Me too,” Bonnie replied in agreement. “I always worry about Kyle when he is away... but now that he is my Master, I somehow feel even more anxious than before.” She shook her head ruefully. “I just feel so... useless. I wish there was something I could do to occupy my mind instead of just standing around waiting.”

The elven blonde grinned wickedly, remembering her tryst earlier with Kyle and Honor. “Well, Bonnie dear,” she husked, causing the blue skinned mermaid to turn, “I have a few ideas on how to make the time pass faster.” She leaned in with a quick kiss, catching the redhead by surprise.

“An... Anadriel?” she said, confused. “What are you doing?”

“Proving to you what Kyle showed you earlier,” she replied, kissing her again, “that you’re one of us. And that we don’t care about your physical body back in the real world. You’re Kyle’s slave, just like me. And,” she added, reaching down deftly, stroking the mermaid’s smooth warm breasts, “I happen to know Master loves it when his slaves make out with each other.”

Calypso moaned, eyes fluttering, aroused by the elven girl’s touches. “He... he does?” she asked, dazed.

Dri nodded, her smile widening. “Oh yes. It really gets him turned on.”

Bonnie nodded, shimmering slightly, as her tail disappeared, splitting and reforming into a pair of human legs. “In that case,” she rasped, pulling Dri into a tight embrace, “why don’t we ‘practice’ getting him all hot and bothered for when he returns...”

* * *

“Aaarrghhh! Dammit!” Berena cursed loudly, dropping to one knee, clutching her bleeding leg. “This is fucking ridiculous!” Growling, she surged back up, rushing in, grabbing her adversary with her bare hand, and, with a loud roar, ripping the creature’s body in half. Panting, she sank back down again, planting her back against the wall, giving herself a small breather. “What the hell are we even doing here?!?” she yelled loudly in anger. “This place is a fucking vampire’s nest! And the last time I checked, dragons were NOT undead bloodsucking half-rotten freaks!”

“What’s wrong, Jungle Grrrl? Not having any ’fun’?” Vale taunted her, leaping back to avoid a trio of vampire spawn, bringing up her bow to launch a volley of flame charged arrows at the enemy. The vampires let out an unearthly howl, registering the damage, but continued on, attempting to swarm the agile Snow Elf. Vale merely laughed, charging towards the swarm, leaping again, twisting in midair to fire once again, striking the vamps from behind. “Hahaha! Got ’em! What’s the matter, Berena? I thought you LIKED fighting enemies stronger than you?”

“They’re not stronger than me, you crazy bitch!” she growled back, grabbing an advancing vampire spawn about the throat halting it in place, before snapping it’s neck. “And I can’t see how you consider this ‘fun’ either! Damn cursed undead... Wildling’s Stabber is next to useless here. You can’t crit or poison something that’s undead. And even if I one-shot-kill a vamp, the time it takes to kill one, I get attacked by two more! Its a never-ending goddamn clusterfuck!” Grunting, she tossed the decaying husk aside as four more rushed to take its place. “And I repeat—what the HELL does any of this have to do with fucking dragons?!?”

Vale scowled, turning to glare at the savage. “What are you trying to say?” she challenged. “That my information was wrong?”

“I’m not TRYING to say it, you insane pointy eared slut, I AM saying it!” the dark skinned Southman yelled back. “Look around you! We’re in a goddamn crypt full of undead. We’ve fought through a few thousand ghouls, slimes, and wraiths just to get this far... now it’s vampires. And we haven’t seen hide nor hair of anything remotely resembling a dragon artifact!”

Vale merely glowered back at her silently. Truth be told, she was starting to doubt herself as well. Not that she’d ever admit it out loud... but this wasn’t at all what she’d expected to find. And yet... she was absolutely, positively, one hundred percent certain that the information she’d dug up in the library at the Athenaeum was correct. The very idea that she might possible be mistaken was an alien concept to her mind—it did not compute.

I know this is the right spot, Vale told herself again for the dozenth time. I was told this was... no. I read that this was the place. I remember it now, clear as day. Read it in that book. And I copied it down perfectly, word for word. This IS the right spot. I know it is!

“If you’re scared you can always run back home,” Vale sneered, her confidence returned. “I’ve always said you were useless, nothing more than dead weight. Feel free to prove me wrong.”

”Pelehith!”

Before Berena could reply, a bright pale yellow light flooded the area. Averting her gaze for the moment, the dark haired savage blinked in surprise a moment later at the sight before her. The several dozen vampire thralls had been destroyed, decimated, and were crumbling to ash before them as Nora Snowfallen, followed closely behind by Marion, strode forth into the cavern. Marion glanced around in disdain, brushing a bit of ash from his armor.

“Far be it for me to intervene in yet another petty squabble between you two,” he said, turning to face Vale, scowling, “but I have to side with Berena on this one. We’ve been mucking around these dank dusty caverns for hours now, and I haven’t seen any sign of anything resembling a dragon relic.” He glanced at the young healer, who panted softly at his side. “Not that it has been a total loss. Nora here has gained several levels of experience banishing the hordes of undead we’ve come across, and that’s always a good thing... but we’ve spent a lot of time and resources here, and lost quite a few men.” His eyes narrowed. “Men are easily replaceable—the lore of gold and fame with a guild like ours is enough to draw them in by the hundreds. And gold is of little consequence, and easy enough to obtain. But time... that is a much different matter. Time, once lost, can never be regained... and with the Obelisk Cup only a few days away now, time is a luxury we do NOT have!”

Vale swallowed heavily. “I’m sure that this is the place,” she insisted, even as she began to sweat. “I’d stake my life on it. And anyway... if it was obvious or easy to get to, then someone would have found it long ago.” She nodded, notching her bow, firing behind her back as another vampire spawn attempted to creep up on them from behind. “No pain, no gain, right? Look at me? None of these bastards even scream or cry out when they die, and they certainly don’t bleed... but you don’t hear me complaining!”

Grumbling, Marion pushed past her, heading deeper into the caverns. “Well, mark my words, Vale. There had better be a dragon relic at the end of this little adventure, or you’ll be the one bleeding.” He smirked, gesturing to the golden bracer on his arm. “And believe me, you won’t complain about it. You’ll just smile and nod like a good little mindless thrall.” Vale visibly shuddered. “Now then... everybody press on! I want that relic, and I want it now!”

* * *

“Honor? Hey! Is everything okay?” Serena asked, coming up alongside her friend and former leader.

The former Lynx Guildmaster sighed softly, turning to face her. “Oh, nothing. Just admiring the view,” she said in a soft serene voice. “The mountains... all the way up here? It’s like being on top of the world. It’s soooo beautiful... it reminds me of my grandparents home back in the Oregon mountains.” She sighed again. “I haven’t been there in ages, not since I was a little girl... but one of my first memories was being held up outside their cabin by my grandpa, looking out over the landscape, the snow covered peaks glistening in the sunlight.” She shrugged. “Just feeling a little nostalgic I guess.”

Serena nodded. “I get it. Just remember, though, we’re not on a field trip. This place is really beautiful... but its also very dangerous. Since crossing over into the snow fields, the encounter level for this area has gone up dramatically, easily within the eighties. And I know you’re strong, and quick, and experienced, and your new Blade Runner class gives you a definite advantage here against cold elemental enemies. But, well... you’re also the weakest of the group, at level thirty. So be careful, okay?”

Honor nodded. “Got it. Sorry... you’re right. I’ll get my head in the game.” Glancing up at the others as they trudged their way by through the snow, she gestured to the youngster in the lead. “So... what do you think about this Windsaber guy? You think he’s legit? That he’s really a dragon?”

Serena wrinkled her nose slightly. “Well, I have to admit he certainly smells like a dragon to my weretiger nose. I think Master senses it too. And, well, he does have a somewhat... inhuman vibe to him. Not like he’s a bad guy or anything. Just... not human.”

“Well, he’s not,” Leila agreed, coming up alongside as well, joining them. “You don’t need to be a werebeast to sense that. And the kid’s pretty damn powerful. One of my talents is sizing up an opponent, and let’s just say I’d rather fight my old mentor East Graywind than cross swords with this guy.” The other two blinked at that in surprise.

“Hey! What are you all doing back there?” Kyle called out, causing the all to jump slightly. “Better catch up before you get left behind!” Properly chastened, the three girls hurried up to the others.

After ascending a particularly steep hill they sat down on some rocks panting from the effort. The trail was getting more difficult with time—their armor protected them from the cold but it did not help with the thinning of air. James seemed to have noticed this. “Hold on a second,” James said suddenly, pulling the company to a halt. “You guys rest a while. I will go make some arrangements. But first... Aer cubiculum.” The air spiraled around them and suddenly they could breath like normal again.

“Wow. That’s amazing. Much better,” exclaimed Leila. “Feels like I can finally catch my breath again,”

“It’s nothing,” replied James with a shrug. “Just simple air magic. Now wait for a sec...” He climbed up over some rocks and onto a nearby cliff, and, reaching the top, let out a long and melodious whistle—then he came back and joined them.

“What was that? What did you do?” asked Kyle, curious.

“Remember what I said about ‘making some arrangements’? Now please hear me out on what I have to say. This area we are heading into is extremely dangerous. Very few people have reached this far and fewer have left alive to tell the tale. And I don’t just mean the cold and thin air.”

“Hmmm, I dunno,” Honor stated with a frown. “It doesn’t feel all that tough so far. I mean, yeah, I know we’re in an epic encounter level area... but we’ve come a pretty long way and other than the cold and the exhausting trail we have encountered anything dangerous so far.”

“That’s partly because I’m here with you,” explained James. “It’s actually lucky that you had not attempted to come here without me. Under normal conditions you would have been overcome with hordes and hordes of ice drakes, yetis, and what not. Many of the creatures living here are my allies… I’m like one of them. So as long as I’m with you, they won’t attack you.”

”A walking talking enemy repellant?” Leila replied with a grin. “Piece of cake. We can just waltz straight to our destination without even lifting our swords.”

”Um, well, it’s not quite THAT easy, Milady,” James replied, chuckling softly. “I said many of the creatures here are my allies, and some have a neutral relation with me. But not all. There are still a lot creatures that are very hostile to me too—like the cannibal yeti tribe, the ice elementals, or the snow vampires.”

“What?” exclaimed Leila. “Cannibal yetis?!? You mean there are different types of yetis? And snow vampires as well?”

“Well, yes, just as there are different types of people in this world, there are different tribes of creatures as well. As for the yetis—some are friendly to me, others are neutral, but cannibal yetis are extremely dangerous. They are almost non-sentient, and live only on the lust for blood. Same goes for Ice drakes—most wont attack us but the steel-tails are vicious and hate humans—so be on your guards.”

“Um, yeah.... about those cannibal yeti you mentioned?” Honor said slowly, staring off to the left. “Would you say they grow pretty big? Larger than the usual ones?” James nodded. “Huh. Then I suppose that small group heading towards us right now would probably be them, then.”

Everyone turned, glancing in the direction Honor was pointing. Kyle cursed softly, holding up his left hand, drawing his blade with the right. “Incoming!” he yelled loudly, as the group of snow yeti appeared, each armed with a massive Silverwood club the size of a small tree. Kyle’s eyes narrowed; this place was indeed dangerous. Each member of the yeti group was big, easily the size and power of the yeti chieftain he’d faced back in the Hinterlands. Any of these would have been a boss fight back there, or at least a mini-boss for a quest encounter, he thought grimly as they white furred arms charged towards them, yet here, they’re just a normal random encounter! And we haven’t even entered the caverns yet! I can only imagine what the actual boss will be like!

The girls drew their weapons as well, faces tense and concerned but not frightened or panicked. James, for his part, merely stood by, arms crossed, looking bored. Kyle risked a glanced at the young man, who merely gestured with his chin, as if to say, ‘show me what you’ve got’. Huh. Okay, fine, Kyle thought, a smirk curling his lips. He’s done everything so far, and wants to see what we can do? Good enough. I don’t plan to disappoint.

“Okay,” he shouted over his shoulder. “No problem, We’ve got this. Serena, watch yourself. The tree trunks these guys use as clubs are Silverwood. Don’t let them make contact. Honor, stay fluid, stick and move, stick and move. You’re much faster than they are. As long as you keep moving, they shouldn’t be able to draw a bead on you. And Leila? Stay back until you see an opening, then go for a kill shot. I’ll try and set up an opening or two. Just be ready to strike.”

“Yes sir!” they replied in unison.

Watching, standing somewhat apart, James had to admit that the group was rather impressive. Despite everything he’d heard about Kyle Shadowchaser being a loner, he was actually remarkably good as a team player and leader. His physical prowess was extremely impressive as well; just as he’d no doubt scented the dragon in him, James had scented the wolf in Kyle. He’d half expected the young man to go feral from the start, using his enhanced speed and strength to aid in him the fight, yet he stayed fully human, attacking intelligently, with powerful cuts and slashing of blinding speed and accuracy. The cannibal yeti were all tough customers, mind, each with a life bar nearly a mile long. Gashes and cuts that would have felled lesser beasts were mere flesh wounds to these creatures. Yet the group persevered, working together in concert, letting their teamwork and synergy overcome their disadvantage.

“Leila, heads up!” Honor cried, dodging a deadly crushing blow, leaping high, performing a spinning slashing flip as the yeti’s head lowered fro the force of its swing. The beast let out a roar of agony and rage as Honor’s magic enhanced blow connected, raking it across the face, blinding it. It reared back, arms wide, its guard momentarily slipping. It was only for a second... but a second was all the assassin needed. Moving like lighting, the girl zipped forward and struck, driving her blade into the beast’s unprotected vital spot. The yeti let out another scream, this time part disbelief, part death throes, as his massive life bar drained down to the black in one long drop.

Meanwhile, Serena and Kyle were working together as well, each battling a separate yeti, using their superior speed and reflexes to trip them up and confuse them. Fighting in between the two behemoths, they rarely had to even attack at all. Darting in and our of the creature’s legs, the two fighters had the two yeti so enraged that their wild swings were hitting each other, doing more damage to their own pack mates than the enemies they fought. With one last heave, Serena’s yeti collapsed, its head crushed by a blow from his fellow yeti. Kyle’s in turn, soon joined it, collapsing as he and Serena’s attacks whittled way what was left of its life.

Glancing up suddenly, James found one of the yeti charging towards him! Frowning, closing his eyes for a moment, he began channeling his own unique powers, causing a wind to begin to swirl around him, lightly displacing the snow at his feet. As the creature moved in for the kill, James opened his eyes. “Zehv seil,” he intoned. A blast of focused wind blew forth in a wave, blowing past the approaching yeti. A foot before reaching him, however, it collapsed into pieces, literally sliced into thousands of individual chunks by the blast of air.

“Geez,” Leila breathed, awestruck. “Now I see where he got the name ‘Windsaber’...”

* * *

Natasha Volkov was obsessed.

Not that she hadn’t been smitten by the handsome and mysterious Kyle Shadowchaser from the very beginning. Intrigued by him from his first notable appearance, his power and status, combined with virtually unknown background made him quite the enigma. And of course, it didn’t hurt that he good looking to boot. More than anything, the calm cool and collected hero was a challenge. And for a rich socialite used to getting her own way, if there was one thing she relished, it was a challenge.

And Kyle was certainly proving to be a challenge, in more ways that one.

The aftermath of the party had gone a bit differently that she’d planned. True, she’d planned on seducing him, and luring him back to Aurelie’s mansion for sex from the very beginning, and that part had gone off without a hitch. The idea, however, had been to fuck the man into a stupor, to drain every bit of pleasure from him that she could, to ride him, use him like the stallion he was, and leave him wanting more. The idea was for her to remain in control, to give them both a night of mutual pleasure and satisfaction, but above all else, to be remain in charge.

Instead, she’d lost total control, acting like a wanton sex-crazed slut, nothing more than a needy pussy with a body attached to it. Whatever he’d said or did to her in the Jacuzzi had gotten her more turned on that she could remember in her entire life. She’d become a total slave to her body’s needs and desires. Worst, or best, depending on your perspective, once he’s entered her, she’d lost even the pretense of restraint or reason, becoming nothing but a wanton sex-crazed slut in truth. While they were fucking, nothing existed for her but his body, his touch, his scent, and most importantly, his cock. She’d cum almost constantly, existing in nothing but a fog of endless pleasure...

Even when she’d finally come to hours later, she’d still been so hot and bothered that she’d spent the next hour with her hand buried in her crotch, bringing herself off again and again. When Aurelie woke up, feeling the same need, the two of them had trysted, licking, rubbing, scissoring, grinding, tribbing, doing everything under the sun to try and recapture that same feeling of mindless passion Kyle had invoked within them. They’d cum a few dozen times... but it never felt the same... never quite measured up to the fucking Kyle had given them.

Two days. It had only been two days since that fateful night, but Natasha couldn’t get it out of her mind. Since then, she’d devoted all of her time and effort into finding Kyle Shadowchaser, tracking him down to be reunited with him. People would have called her infatuated, obsessed, crazy. She would have calmly told them to go fuck themselves. She was determined to understand the enigma of Kyle Shadowchaser no matter what.

“What? What do you mean you have no new information?!?” she screamed into her cell phone, gripping it tight enough to snap it in half. “You idiot! You’re supposed to be a first class hacker! I paid you good money to track him down by his internet ID and ISP! Are you trying to tell me you haven’t been able to come up with anything?” She listened for several more seconds to the man’s excuses, before turning away in disgust. “Useless! You’re completely useless!” she yelled before hanging up, tossing her phone aside. Sitting down on her couch in defeat, she grabbed her TV remote, switching it on.

“...certainly bit off more than he could chew in more ways that one!” the male announcer replied to a round of canned laughter. “In further news,” Steve continued, “representatives of the Sylvan Order have reported that Guildmaster Anadriel Shalandearl has fully recovered from her battle with Guildmaster Marion of the Viridian Sun. Sources close to the Viridian Sun camp have revealed the dispute to be a personal matter, a conflict between Lady Shalandearl and her cousin, the Lady Nora Snowfallen, a once-member of the Sylvan Order who had apparently recently left them to join the Viridian Sun, however Lady Shalandearl has been unavailable for comment...”

Natasha only half listened, her mind running around in familiar circles. Dammit. I have to find him! There has to be some way. I know he values his privacy, and has taken a lot of steps to keep his fans from tracking him down, but he has to have left SOME kind of clue, some fingerprint or thread, something I can use to find him! She huffed indignantly. You’d thank that two bit agent of his would be glad to turn over the information for a high profile model and official representative of The Reality... but no! ‘My client prefers his privacy above all else. I’m sure if he wanted you to have his contact information, he would have given it to you at the party.’ Pffth! As if I wouldn’t have gotten anyway if I hadn’t passed out when I did...

“...agree as always,” Steve concluded. “And now to Erin Hollifax for what has become our most popular segment, ‘Kyle Watch’.” Natasha perked up at that, her attention switching back to the TV.

“Thank you, Steve,” Erin replied in her usual bubbly manner. “Well, as all diehard Shadowchaser fans know by now, our handsome hunk is scheduled to compete in the upcoming Monument Cup, the singles version of the renowned Obelisk Cup,” she stated. “There has also been some speculation that Kyle may be entering the Obelisk Cup as well. It is merely rumor at this point,” she said with an obvious wink, showing her own belief in the rumors, “but it has been confirmed that our favorite lone wolf has been seen recently in the company of several strong and powerful female PC’s, one the former Guildmaster of the Lynx, now known as Honor Fellchild, and her former lieutenant, Serena.”

A look of blatant jealousy creased Natasha’s face, mirrored by the announcer at the news. “Both are strong and experienced combatants,” Steve cut in, “so if Kyle were looking for create a team to compete in the Obelisk Cup, he could certainly do worse. Also, it would seem that the elusive Mr. Shadowchaser has been rigorously training. The system ID monitors have routinely placed him in the barren and frost covered Hinterlands, a high level monster hunting ground—a perfect place for level grinding, assuming you’re strong enough to survive the encounter.”

“Indeed, Steve,” Erin came back, smiling once more. “Well, whether or not Kyle chooses to take place in both tournaments, we certainly do wish him the best of luck...”

The TV clicked off as Natasha sat there, thinking intently. Hmm... the system ID monitors. That’s right. They track everyone that logs into the Reality, and as such, they should be able to track where a person is logging in from! That idiot hacker I hired couldn’t decrypt the lock on Kyle’s mail or personal contacts, but maybe he could track him down through the Reality’s login protocols! I have a friend in the company that owes me a favor... I’m sure I could convince him to give Jake access to a trunk line or two! Yes... yes... this could work! Retrieving her cell phone again, the obsessed super model began scrolling through her contact list...

* * *

“Okay, that seems to be the last of them,“ James replied calmly, approaching the group again. “I think its safe to proceed now. And that little show of strength we gave should keep the rest of the predators at bay.”

“Tell me something James’ said Kyle who had till now been keeping an eye out for attacks ‘ have you ever visited the caves we are going today? Do you know what lies there?”

“Yes,” said James. “To be honest ,I have visited all 7 graves of the Dragon Lords.” Seeing the shocked look on their faces and Honor opening her mouth, he added, “Let me guess. ‘Why haven’t I simply collected the artifacts for myself already, right?” Honor nodded. “It’s because I cannot use them myself, even if I wanted to.” He sighed softly. “You see, the link between my mind and body was damaged when I entered this game. It’s also the reason why my true age does not reflect on my avatar, and I cannot use magical artifacts that appear in this game. I can make use of crystals though.”

Kyle frowned slightly at that. It seemed strange that James would not be able to use the relics like any normal PC. Of course, he’s not exactly a normal PC, he conceded. He’s extremely powerful, despite his appearance. I can’t even begin to guess what level he is at. Maybe it’s because he’s half dragon? Hmmm. Oh well... it’s not as if he really needs the relics to boost his powers anyway...

“Anyway, since you asked,” James continued, “this cave is protected by some of the most powerful ice creatures found in this game, including but not limited, to ice drakes , snow vampires and nitro leeches.”

“Okay... what the heck is a nitro leech?” Leila asked, shaking her head. “Does it explode or something when you attack them?”

“No, nothing like that,” James added with a chuckle. “It’s ‘nitro’, as in liquid nitrogen. Nitro leeches are mostly fodder—they attack and attach themselves to you, and suck the blood of its victims. But their venom freezes the body part they bite, so it’s best if you don’t let them bite you at all.”

“Okay, James, you seem to know an awful lot about these creatures we’re facing,” Honor stated. “So, I want to ask you something. You said you are half dragon, and that these caves are protected by dragons. So, what’s the deal? Why are you helping help us? Those are your brethren after all. Don’t you care that we’re going to be basically fighting and killing your fellow dragons, your family?”

James started slightly at the term ‘family’. Frowning, he stared at her for a long moment, as if pondering about whether to answer her or not. Then, finally he sighed deeply. “What I am about to tell you, Milady, is highly confidential because it deals with the knowledge of the source code of this game itself—so you must not repeat it to anyone else.” He shook his head. “Uncle Jeffrey will probably kill me for this but... I’m like him. I’m a combination of human person and computer coding, except where he is completely artificial, I’m basically a human mind stuck in cyberspace. So... Yes, its true, they would have been my indirect Kin in a way, if they had not been made different from us. There is a lot of difference in our source codes between the guardian dragons of Dragon Gods grave sites, and even other dragons.”

Kyle nodded, intrigued by this discussion. So I was right. I thought there had to be a reason why he couldn’t use the relics himself. He’s just like JD... and Calypso too, really. I guess that explains how he knows so much about all this. Aloud he asked, “Just what kind of differences are we talking about here? Other than them being stronger and tougher than the normal everyday dragon, I mean.”

James pondered. “Think of it this way. For most players, this is only a simple game where you get to hunt, kill and fight with random anonymous creatures. But there is actually a lot of difference in the coding of even 2 different tribe of same species. The dragons guarding the caves have a special code format—they are sentient but emotionless fighting machines and they are immortal. Basically, if they are somehow defeated, they will respawn and await the next player to stumble into their lair. And I mean exactly the same. That’s the difference—when other creatures are killed and respawn their codes are slightly randomized, always with a minor difference here or there. That is why these dragons are independent in the game. They code is special and unique—not related to any other dragons—even of same species outside that cave.”

“In other words,” Kyle replied with a smirk, “we can all fight against them without holding back knowing they are neither related to you, and that they’ll just respawn as soon as we leave the cave anyway.”

James nodded. “Exactly. And I’ll be lending you my aid as well. Against this particular dragon, you’ll likely need my help.”

Suddenly Kyle turned, drawing his sword again. “Wait. What’s that ?” he asked as a rhythmic sound of Tha-Thump, Tha-Thump sounded nearby, coming from the other side of the hillock they were sitting on. As everyone turned to stare, two large blue colored lizards easily the size of a bull elephant appeared.

“Wait,” James yelled, seeing Kyle and the others prepare to charge. “Hold your attack. They are my allies. I called them here when I whistled earlier.” He walked up to the lizards and started stroking them. Allow me to introduce the Arctic Chameleons’ he said dramatically ‘a special breed of ice drakes. They are extremely intelligent and make very faithful companions. And they will be our mounts, giving us a ride up to the cave up on the peak.” Leaping up onto the lead one’s back, he gestured to the others. “Come on, everyone. Time’s wasting.”