The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

Fame

There was a scream in the distance and Kyle Shadowchaser’s ears perked up at the sound. He had an excellent perception skill which allowed him to hear great distances and incredibly precisely if he so chose. The scream was feminine, coming from just to the right of his direction, maybe twenty or thirty paces away. He rushed forward with incredible speed, the rocks and trees of the forest whizzing by him. He arrived on edge of a cliff that allowed him to observe the scene below without revealing himself, where a lone girl was surrounded by men and women dressed in dark green.There were four knights all dressed with heavy armor and green tunics covering their armor with large tear shaped shields with glowing blue eyes upon them. Their square shaped slit for their eyes matched their square faced helms. The leader of the group was apparent by the plume on his head. They also had a single mage girl and two archers in the back, a man and a woman. The woman was wearing tight green colored leather and a hood and all Kyle could see was her blonde hair coming out from underneath. The man wore a simple green leather armor. The mage girl wore a witch’s hat upon her head, a cone with a circular brim with the tip of the cone bent backwards, a white shoulder cape with green triangles on top, an unrevealing green tunic with orangish tan leather pants and brown boots. She wielded a staff with a large crystal at the end. Overall the unit was outfitted for a single guild, the Viridian Sun. However, they were also more strongly outfitted then a standard group, also packing an extra archer and even a mage. This was no traveling party, but a hunting group.

The lone girl was platinum blonde with large breasts and and ass, with a very curvy and shapely figure. She was wearing a purple hood with a golden trim and a frilly white corset blouse that covered her nipples and midriff. She had a concave purple belt with a silver buckle, and long baggy white pants that looked silky and soft. She also had a multitiered purple and gold pauldron on her left shoulder with flared pointed ends along with vambraces made of the same frilly white blouse material. In her hand she held a simple golden staff with a silver diamond point at the end.

“Lookie here, we got us a solo player.” the leader of the group said.

“Stay away from me!” the girl cried in an innocent sounding voice.

The leader laughed a cackling, grating laugh.

“Surrender girl, or you’re dead.”

The girl looked at her options, it was seven against one. She dropped her staff.

“Grab her boys.” The leader said. Kyle could practically hear the smile in his voice.

The three knights rushed forward and grabbed her and tied her up, forcing her to her knees with her hands behind her back. She remained silent, and defeated through the entire process, her eyes beginning to water.

“Now boys, it’s time to have a little fun!” The leader said walking over and grabbing her blouse.

“No stop!” The girl cried and she screamed some more. Tears began streaming down her face.

Kyle tensed his muscles to jump in the fray, a girl being captured was none of his business. Perhaps she was a traitor, a criminal, a killer, a thief who had stolen something valuable, but the man was going to rape the poor girl, he couldn’t stand for that. But something stopped him.

“Captain Ainge! Should we really—” one of the female archers asked.

“Shut up!” the leader cried, “I am your Master!”

The archer’s body tensed, as did the other two women in the Sun’s party and the archer spoke “Yes Master. I will follow and obey.”

Mind control Kyle thought, The Sun’s have been delving into mind control?

He leaped down from his perch, behind the three Sun girls and stabbed each in the back with a powerful stun spell enchanting his blade. The purple robed girl looked up to see him approaching from behind and her eyes grew wide. He stabbed the leader in the back with an unenchanted blade right through the head, causing the leader to die immediately and his body to disappear, leaving a fireball in his place set on a respawn timer. The three other Suns rushed at him, wielding swords and shields raised high.

The first to reach him made a downward slash for his head which he blocked and then moved aside in a way so that another Sun’s sweeping horizontal slash connected with his first attacker’s thigh. The wounded victim cried out in pain as he clutched his leg, as Kyle stabbed the inflicter of the wound through the forehead, turning him into a fireball as well. The third henchmen looked at him, then dropped his weapons and ran away screaming.

Taking out a handkerchief from his outer chest pocket, Kyle wiped his sword clean as he kneeled to the ground and looked the girl in the face.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes. Thank you sir.” She said looking at him with tears in her eyes.

“Sir?” Kyle asked and he chuckled, “Sure call me sir.”

He walked around her to her backside and cut her restraints free. She quickly stood up and gave him a massive hug which he was totally unprepared for.

“Thank you for saving me.” She said sobbing.

He didn’t really know what to do, so he remained limp, his arms hanging.

“Is the Viridian Sun after you?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t think so.” the girl replied, wiping her tears away and looking up at him, her eyes were a beautiful ice blue, “I’m part of the Sylvan Order, they wouldn’t want to mess with us.”

Sylvan Order? She’s not an elf, or wearing their colors…

“You’re wearing purple though, and you’re a Northwoman.”

“I get benefits,” The girl said, “for being the guildmaster’s cousin in real life.”

Kyle raised an eyebrow, and then shrugged his way out of the hug.

This girl’s hiding something. Best to just leave her now that she’s ok.

“Bye then.” He said.

He turned and walked towards the forest, but she stopped him with hand on his shoulder.

“Wait! Where are you going! I can’t get back to the Order by myself!”

He stopped and turned, “You want me to help you get back?”

“I’m a Guardian, I can only support people. The guilds not far, only a mile or two.”

Kyle thought for a second. On the one hand, he didn’t trust this girl at all, she was hiding something, he was sure of it, but on the other hand she made a fair point, she was totally defenseless out here in the woods. What she was doing out here all alone was another question, but he made up his mind to help her and accept the possible consequences. “Fine.”

He began walking once again into the forest.

One thing’s for sure, I’m not letting my guard down

“This is the right way! How do you know your way to our guild HQ? It’s a secret.” the girl asked.

“I have connections.” Kyle said, “What were you doing out here all by yourself?”

“Uh, exploring I guess.” She said, “I’m Nora by the way, Nora Snowfallen.”

“I’m Nathan.” He replied.

Best not to use my real name until we establish friend or foe here. Kyle thought.

They kept walking for a long time. The birds and the crickets chirped and sang to accompany the silence.

“You don’t talk much, do you?” Nora asked.

“Nope. Benefits of going solo.”

“You’re not in a guild?!” Nora asked incredulous, stopping in place.

“I prefer being unattached.” Kyle said with a dismissive wave, his pace never slowing.

“Why?” Nora asked, making a quick jog to match his pace once again.

“So I don’t have to put up with annoying questions from girls I just saved.” Kyle replied with an exasperated sigh.

“Hey!” Nora said with a huff.

She proceeded to give him the silent treatment, but then realized that was exactly what he wanted.

“Hmph, some savior you are, can’t even be polite and hold a conversation.”

“Since when did saving a person’s life require politeness?” Kyle asked.

“It would just be nice okay?!” Nora yelled.

They emerged in a clearing revealing a mountainous valley in front of them with blue skies and towering white clouds. The valley’s grass was a lustrous green, slightly wet with morning dew, and the sun was just beginning to rise in the sky.

“Thank god we’re here!” Kyle exclaimed.

In the distance emerged the Sylvan base, a large castle hidden on the mountainside. The main centerpiece of the castle was a tall three towered castle with a main entrance hall that jutted out from the north face at the front. Two large bridges led to towers on the east and west sides leading to two large towers while the south side had a set of stairs down to the powerful Tibrini River below. The castle was massive and magically enchanted so that it was only visible if you had visited before.

“You can see it?” Nora asked.

“As I said, I have connections.” Kyle said.

* * *

Nora was confused about this man. On the one hand, he was quite heroic, selflessly saving her and putting himself in harms way to save her life. He was quite powerful too, he hadn’t even broken a sweat taking down seven Viridian Sun, and not the standard unit either, but an elite one. On the other hand he was kind of abrasive and a jerk. He obviously was annoyed that she was trying to talk to him. But he had agreed to accompany her to the Sylvan HQ and he had saved her, she supposed that a little abrasive and jerkiness was bearable for the fact that she had not been raped or killed by those men. She shuddered at the thought as they continued walking towards the castle.

Thinking back on it, what had the leader done to those girls? They had seemed opposed to his actions until he had ordered them to be quiet, and then they had grown so rigid and been silent. It was something that she would have to investigate further, maybe Nathan knew something.

“Did you see the three women?”

“You mean the archers and the mage?”

“Yeah, the way they went all rigid…”

“Mind control.” Nathan replied.

“Mind control?” Nora asked.

Is that even possible?

“Is that even possible?”

“Yup.” Nathan replied.

“How do you know?”

They stopped their journey and he turned to face her.

“Dout ricin ui sini.” He said with a soothing calm voice.

Suddenly Nora felt a wave of peace and bliss wash over her and then suddenly, her body snapped to attention and she couldn’t move, thoughts ran through her head, fear, anger, anxiety.

”Tepoha thric simethoti.” He said.

And just like that, all her thoughts went away. She could only think of one thing, obeying the next order that was given her.

“Raise your right hand.”

And so she did, as if her entire being and will was being manipulated to want to do so, her right hand shot up like lighting.

“Jump once and spin around.”

And again, she did so, with enthusiasm and rapt attention, and then when she was finished, her thoughts went away. Her cloak fluttered around with her motion, revealing the backside of her midriff for him to see. But even if she wanted to, she could not care, she had no thoughts, no mind, no will. Only his.

“Are you leading me into a trap or trying to hurt me in any way?”

“No.” She responded in a monotone voice just like the archer girls and the mage. Her response was automatic and true, but required no effort on her part.

“Your trigger phrase is mojka hefoc pab. Forget it consciously but remember it in your heart. Forget I asked you about the trap or hurting me. Remain calm as you wake up, remain rational, do not run away. You may not tell anyone about this ever. Now wake up.”

Suddenly, return controlled to her body, and she was allowed think freely again. There was a part of her memory that seemed oddly fuzzy, but at the same time, it didn’t bother her.

“Oh my god.” She said, “You really can…”

But he had already turned and began walking towards the castle once again.

“Hey! Wait!” She ran to catch up to him and grabbed his arm.

“Where did you learn to do that?”

He paused, and then looked back at her with his storm grey eyes.

“I have connections.” He said.

“What does that even mean?” Nora asked, exasperated.

“That I don’t want to talk about it.” He said, “And I lied to you. My name’s Kyle, Kyle Shadowchaser.”

“Oh. Did you not trust me before?” Nora asked, considering why. Did he think she was trying to hurt him? Who was that paranoid?”

“No. I was just cautious.”

Kyle was that paranoid apparently.

“So the Viridian Sun has mind controllers in their group? What does that mean?”

“That they’re very dangerous, more dangerous then ever.” Kyle said. “Let’s get going.”

* * *

They continued on their journey and reached the castle within a quarter hour. At the start of the bridge of the castle they were stopped by two imposing men, clad in massive and powerful black and gold armor. Their shields held a sharp point at the end, black in base color with gold trim and curved spikes that jutted upwards. Their armor was the same style with a spiky, jagged design, and a large point that jutted out of their chest. Their helmets were long and tall with an almost fish shaped face helm that revealed their mouths but covered the rest of their face. They also held long pikes with dangerous looking blades at the end.

“Halt travelers, who goes there?!”

“It is Nora Snowfallen!”

“Who is your companion?”

“A friend! Kyle Shadowchaser.”

“Are you sure you might trust him.”

“Yes.”

So quick to trust me. Kyle thought. Far too trusting, or an excellent judge of character.

They entered the castle as the gates swung open, and the two guards came to meet them.

“Why so cautious?” Nora asked one of the guards.

“We’re sorry my lady.” He said, “But we can never be too careful, Guildmaster Anadriel has us on high alert.”

“Why might I ask?”

“We do not know.” The guards replied.

“Thank you sirs.” She said.

They entered the castle only to be greeted at the grand entrance hall by none other then the Guildmaster herself. Seated upon a black and gold throne visible through the entrance into the throne room at the far end of the hall, was Anadriel Shalandearl herself, clad in luxurious black and gold robes, the colors of the order, and a golden crown on her head. Her hair was golden like the sun, and her breasts full and large. Her pale skin and bright green eyes were so captivating he turned his attention to other things as not to get enraptured. Kyle observed the stain glass windows, the paintings upon the wall, the long red carpet that stretched out from the entrance towards the throne room. Severed heads of great foes, trolls, giants, monsters, and a single head of a dragon adorned the trophy stands of the hall with powerful weapons on display as well. They approached the throne as Nora bowed low to the ground. Kyle remained standing.

“Ah Kyle.” Anadriel said, “You’ve come back I see.” her voice was silky smooth but indifferent to his presence.

Nora looked at him with a surprised look.

“I have.” Kyle said with a similar indifference.

“Nora, why have you brought him back?” Anadriel asked casually with a sigh.

“Back?” Nora asked, “I never knew he was here in the first place.”

“She was attacked in the woods by the Viridian Sun. I saved her.” Kyle answered with a shrug.

“What were you doing adventuring by yourself?” Anadriel asked with a raised eyebrow and an inquisitive glance, “And what did you do so badly that he had to save you?”

“I was just…exploring.” Nora asked.

The Guildmaster turned her head and eyed the girl with a knowing glance.

“Nora, we will discuss these matters further, for now, leave me.”

“Yes Guildmaster.” Nora replied respectfully.

Nora bowed, and then left the room.

The Guildmaster stood up, “Come then,” She said indicating Kyle, “We must discuss matters in private.”

They were escorted by two guards towards a private room, a library full of spell books and ancient texts. Two guards stood at the opposite end of the room but Anadriel dismissed them saying,

“He’s harmless. Leave us.”

The two guards responded with a “Yes ma’am.” And promptly left the room and closed the door behind him.

“What are you doing back here Kyle?” Anadriel said, “It’s been a long time.”

“Long before you were the all powerful Guildmaster.” Kyle said with a chuckle.

“Don’t remind me.”

“I’ve grown much stronger since then.” Kyle said.

“I’d like to see that first hand, though I’m inclined to believe you. I can sense the power emanating from you. No shield?”

She was referring to the fact that Kyle had only a single one-handed sword in his weaponry. As before, when he was younger, he had wielded both a shield and a sword.

“I went questing. I don’t need it anymore.”

“Well I approve of your new look.” Anadriel added, “I guess anything’s better then what you previously looked like.”

“Don’t remind me.” Kyle groaned.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Anadriel asked, “Why are you here?”

“I’ve been tracking down Marion and his Viridian Sun. Something is wrong.”

“Wrong?”

“I can’t tell you everything, but I came to warn you. something is very wrong with them. Marion’s always been aggressive, but now the Sun’s are being overly aggressive. He’s making a power grab I’m sure of it.”

“Where did you get such information?”

“I have my sources.” Kyle replied.

“Well, I do trust you, we’ll keep an eye out.” Anadriel said, standing up as a signal that their conversation was over.

“Oh one more thing.” Kyle said.

“What is that?” Anadriel asked, her blonde eyebrows raised.

Dri, vdri ihk ve

Suddenly, just like that Anadriel went rigid and stiff, all thoughts ebbing away, evident in her eyes.

“Oh Dri, I loved you once.” Kyle said moving forward and caressing her cheek, “Now I just think I’d like to fuck that uppity attitude right out of you.”

“Yes Master.” Anadriel replied in a monotone voice.

He chuckled at that response.

“Get on your knees, suck my dick.”

“Yes Master.”

She got on her knees and pulled down his pants, his dick popping out and began to suck.

“Pull your boobs out, don’t stop sucking.”

Her response was muffled by his dick as she used her hands to take her boobs out of her robes and peel her robes away at least at the top level so that her sleeves still hung at her sides and the robe draped to cover her ass and legs. Her boobs were large and full, with large nipples and tanned skin. He moved down to suck on them a little, and when he was satisfied with that, he ordered her to press her tits together as he began stroking in and out of them. The breast fleshed jiggled as his dick slid in and out.

“Look at me as I do it.” Kyle ordered.

She responded with a “Yes Master.” and she looked at him, her bright green eyes glowing as she stared up at him with mindless eyes.

“Swallow me.” He said.

And she responded once again with a “Yes Master” and then put her mouth around his dick as he came and she swallowed it all. She even swirled her tongue around to ensure that his dick was clean.

“Redress me then you.”

She pulled up his undergarments and his pants and tightened them back up, and then redressed herself and fixed her hair and then stood at attention.

“You will remember nothing of us having sex, that taste in your mouth does not exist. You will wake up noticing no time has passed. Your trigger phase is Dri, vdri ihk ve. Now wake up.”

And she did, her eyes fluttering open after she blinked, her eyes now showing life and thought.

“Kyle I must send you on your way, I have matters to attend too.”

“Of course.” Kyle said.

“I’ll have someone show you out.”

“No need, I know the way.”

She bowed to him slightly to acknowledge their goodbye and then glided away. Kyle chuckled to himself, and then proceeded to leave the castle.

* * *

Upon reaching the forest, he heard a rustling in the bushes.

“Come on out Marion, I heard you from a mile away.”

A massive man emerged from the bushes, clad in massive armor and a giant war hammer strapped to his back. He held a Greek style helmet in his right arm as he approached him.

“So you know my name, and you knew I was here. Perceptive.” Marion said, his voice deep and bellowing.

“With armor like that you clunk around like an old beaten down robot having sex.”

“I have no time for jokes.” Marion said, “I have come to kill you.”

“That much is apparent.” Kyle said with a dismissive wave of his hand, “Any other valuable insights you can give me?”

“I don’t like your tone, boy!” Marion replied with malice.

“The name’s Kyle. What do you want Marion? Besides killing me I mean? One little Eastman pokes at a few of your precious guild members and you bring out the nukes?”

“I don’t tolerate insubordination.” Marion snarled, “Now duel me to quarter, lest you try my patience more and I retract such a generous offer!”

“Quarter health? That hardly seems fair, with you having a massive health bar and I only having a small one in comparison? Overcompensating much?”

Marion roared, “To the death it is!”

“Hah! Do you think I’m stupid? Me against you one on one? That would be unfair for you! To the quarter is the only gentlemanly way. To the quarter or nothing!”

Marion snarled and considered his options. Kyle knew he would take the quarter. Marion couldn’t actually harm him even if he tried his hardest, unless they were to duel to the death. He would be forced to accept the quarter offer, it was his only option, and Marion knew it.

“Fine. To the quarter then.” Marion spat dejectedly, putting his helmet on his head.

“Lovely.” Kyle replied. He pulled up the game menu with a swipe of his hand and it appeared in front of him, for all to see, as he selected the option for duels and sent Marion the request. Marion accepted and a timer was placed in between them counting down for thirty seconds. Immediately, cameras swarmed the area, entirely out of place in their virtual world, capturing this high-profile duel for all to see. Kyle tapped into the audio stream of his duel from the Reality Net, the international news organization that covered The Reality.

“Hello I’m Steve Banks!” A peppy male voice said.

“And I’m Erin Halifax!” An attractive and peppy female voice said, “We’re bringing you live coverage of a star studded duel between Marion himself, and a mysterious challenger!”

No doubt millions of people were now watching these moment live, if not a billion or more. the counter had reached twelve seconds as Kyle tensed his muscles, and drew his sword from his sheath, the blade extending from behind his back.

“Not much is known about our mysterious black clothed challenger other then the fact that his name is Kyle Shadowchaser and he’s only got one sword!” Steve Banks cried.

“And from our checking of all guild records, he’s also not on the guild list which means that he’s a solo player! Unheard of!” Erin Halifax reported.

“Do you think he knows he’s holding that sword backwards?” Steve Banks asked.

The counter counted down, seven.

“One has to wonder what the challenger is thinking as Marion is a powerful Bastard Knight! Don’t you think Erin?”

“I agree Steve. He’s packing a lot of health and power and it looks like our challenger’s only got a few hit points to his name!”

Three. Two. One.

Marion trudged forward at a surprisingly fast pace for a man his size wearing the armor he was, but Kyle was already gone.

“Whoa!” Came the enthusiastic voice of Steve Banks, “Where did he go?!”

From behind Marion, Kyle emerged from the tops of the trees, delivering a powerful kick to Marion’s face sending him reeling.

“Where did he come from?” Steve Banks cried.

Marion brought down his powerful hammer where Kyle had been but all he got was air as Kyle was already by his side and stabbing through a weak point in his armor, a small hole between the pauldron and the arm guard.

“He’s moving so fast we can barely see him!” Erin Halifax commented, “Which is a pity, he’s pretty sexy if you ask me.”

Marion roared with pain and swung his hammer in a circular motion, spinning wildly with rage but Kyle was already above him, delivering a swift kick to the face once again and this time adding a stab at his face which dealt massive damage.

“Ooh the kick and then the stab! That’s gotta hurt!” Steve Banks cried.

“You said it Steve! Looks like Marion’s down an eighth of his health bar! That’s over six thousand health Steve!” Erin Halifax exclaimed.

“Six thousand, five hundred and eighty five health to be exact Erin.”

“Quit playing around boy! I’ll have your head, it’s only a matter of time!” Marion roared.

“I better pick up the pace then!” Kyle said as he appeared behind Marion, and then disappeared in a blur as Marion’s hammer came smashing down.

“Ooh some animosity between these two is this yet another new rival for Marion?” Steve Banks asked.

Kyle picked up the pace as he made several slashes at Marion’s armor with every pass he made, slowly but surely whittling down the tank’s health as he blundered about with his slow swinging hammer. A few times he came close, but Kyle was fast enough to avoid all of Marion’s strikes and finally with a final stab, he had “quartered” Marion.

“And that’s it folks! A marvelous, one-sided duel! Marion has been quartered ladies and gentleman! His health is in the orange!” Steve Banks exclaimed with even more enthusiasm then he had before.

“I can hardly believe it!” Erin Halifax said, “Kyle took out thirty nine thousand, two hundred and seventy five of Marion’s fifty thousand health points!”

“Fifty two thousand, three hundred and sixty seven health points to be exact Erin! Looks like we’ve got a new star on our hands!”

Marion leaned in, panting slightly as he whispered in his ear.

“You might have won this duel, but your Sylvan Order friends might not be so lucky. There having a meeting and my men are there to crash the party.”

“You really are a sore loser aren’t you?” Kyle said, and then turned to the cameras and bowed, and gave the cameras a big wink before disappearing into the forest.

Quickly looking up Anadriel on his friend list, he chose the ID tracker function and saw that she was at a meeting out in a cave residing within the Snow Point mountains. He was still tuned into the newscast as he searched his inventory.

“Well Erin, I’m not sure we’ve seen a finer duel in recent Reality history!”

“I’d have to agree Steve, it was quite spectacular. Kyle Shadowchaser was moving so fast, we could barely see him!”

“No doubt, we’ll see this guy again?”

“I sure hope so! Did you see the way he handled that sword? And the way his hair flowed in the wind? No doubt the fangirls of the world are printing t-shirts and pillows of his face already!”

He found the item he was looking for, a teleport crystal. Rare and hard to find, a teleport crystal could take you to any non-dungeon location that you had previously visited ever. Holding the crystal, he said the words “Snow Point.” And then he was gone.