The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Preparations

Jeffrey Danzig found himself in something of a quandary.

Since transferring himself from the Reality supercomputer setup into the company CEO’s personal mainframe and discovering just how far her plans had advanced, he’d become locked in an internal debate on the proper course of action. She needed to be stopped, there was no question of that. Trying to comb through every line of programming code in the Reality to discover those seven vital frequencies enabling her to control the minds of those around her was one thing. He and his friends had embedded those frequencies so deeply within the fabric of that virtual reality world that the only true way to find it was to actually enter the Reality itself and receive it from the Guardians that protected it. And logging into the system herself, connecting her brain to computer system that was the Reality, was something Amanda Faraday would never do.

But no, the issue was the prototype frequency emitter that she’d had created to use those mind controlling frequencies she was seeking. From the notes he’d pulling from her personal files, not only was there a working and fully functional model of the device in their R&D lab, they’d actually managed to achieve some success with the frequencies that bastard of a Bastard Knight Marion had provided her. Even if Kyle successfully retrieved the rest of the relics and kept them from falling into Marion’s grasp, the ones he currently possessed and had passed on to Amanda represented a viable threat to the world at large.

So... what should he do? Part of the problem lay in the fact that he was a non-corporeal entity, nothing more than an intelligent computer program. His ability to interact with the outside world was limited at best. And for all his knowledge and power, all that was required to stop him would be to turn off the power, or simply reformat the hard drive in which he existed.

And there’s the rub, he thought grimly to himself, rubbing his chin. On one hand, I don’t have a problem with sacrificing myself if it stops Amanda from using my technology to take over the world. Not that I have a death wish or anything, but it’s not as if I’m really alive. I’m a remnant of the real Jeffrey Danzig, a shadow of the man he was. And my purpose, the reason I was created, was for exactly this—to shut down Amanda and her cronies once and for all and prevent her from using our discovery to rule the world. But... what if I play my trump card and she still has a better hand? What if I make my presence know, I risk everything and shut down her prototype, destroy all the data... and it turns out she made backups?

Jeffrey grunted, gesturing with a hand, creating a small path of ground to walk on, and began pacing back and forth idly. If I go down now, Kyle and the others will have no idea of the elevated threat Amanda now represents. So I can’t allow myself to be taken out until I find a way to pass on this information to the kids. But... I can’t just sit here aimlessly waiting either. The Obelisk Tournament is in less than a week now... and both Amanda and Marion plan to make their move at the tournament’s conclusion. Time is of the essence. I have to do something to destroy that emitter and delete any and all copies of the data on it. The question is... how?

Bypassing his emotions for the moment, Jeffrey let his analytical side approach the problem, and after a few seconds, weighing the pros and cons, he’d arrived at the logical, and really, ONLY solution. Well... shit. Guess there’s no other choice, is there? The only one with the access and ability to sabotage this project is the CEO herself. The only way to do this is to subvert Amanda, and have HER sabotage her own weapon.

Easier said than done, however. If he’d still had the dragon relic he’d relinquished to Kyle, it would be the merest child’s play to entrance and enthrall the would-be dictator. Without it, however, his ability to use and control those frequencies was greatly reduced. And with someone as strong-willed and paranoid as Amanda Faraday, his grasp over her mind would be tenuous at best. No, the only way to approach this was with care and subtlety.

“Great. And I don’t really do ‘subtle’,” he grumbled aloud, shaking his head in resignation. “Oh well... guess I’ll just have to improvise. Now then,” he said, opening the main directory of her computer, “let’s see what I have here to work with...”

* * *

Kyle stretched deeply, working the kinks out of his neck and shoulders, as he jogged lightly in place .And now, after a good night’s sleep, he felt fully refreshed and revitalized. To be honest he felt that he had not slept so well in years’. In fact, he felt so full of energy he was prepared to go for an early morning run just to burn off a bit of excess energy.

Huh. I wonder if this is some special side effect of whatever spell James used to help me heal. I suppose I should be a bit more concerned about how things from the virtual world tend to bleed back into the real world... but I’m certainly not going to complain about THIS effect, he mused idly, heading down the well worn trail he routinely used. His house was in a private gated community, and the compound itself was extensive enough to ensure his privacy. Nevertheless, he still took precautions on where and when he ran or jogged, sticking to the private walkways circling the compound. The last thing he wanted was to try and work out while trying to avoid being mobbed by crowds of fans.

One of the perils of fame, I guess, he grumbled inwardly, as he picked up the pace, pushing himself, letting his blood start to boil just a bit. Still, I suppose I can’t complain too much, seeing as how it pays the bills. Uhhn... speaking of which, I need to get in touch with Ethan again. I’ve barely spoken to him since that insufferable party he forced me to go to, and this close to the Obelisk Cup, he’s probably going a bit crazy. I’ll bet my email and voice mail are probably both full.

It was all a pain, really. He hadn’t even intended to participate in the Obelisk Cup itself, instead seeking to enter and dominate in the Monument Cup, the solo player competition tournament. Even though the Obelisk Tournament gained most of the attention and praise, placing in the top five slots in Monument Cup would net him enough prestige to ensure a flood of lucrative deals to more than satisfy his sponsors. Yet, since the people at large had notice him repeatedly found in the company of Leila, Honor, and Serena, rumors had began circling that he had designs on his ‘team’ entering the Obelisk Cup as well.

As if I had time to worry about a stupid contest anyway, he growled softly, speeding up even more, running flat out now, working himself into an intense sweat. All I wanted was to be left alone, to worry about just me and myself... but fate decided to put me into the role of ‘hero’. Fine. I’ll accept that. So now I have to worry about not just myself, or the women I’ve come to care for, I have to worry about Marion and the owners of the Reality itself trying to turn everyone into obedient brainwashed slaves. And speaking of Marion... I still haven’t found a way to rescue that poor girl Nora from his clutches. I swore I’d find a way to save her... but its been weeks now, and I’m no closer to freeing her than I was that day she was taken!

Skidding to a stop, panting, Kyle stood for several moments, willing the red haze before his eyes to fade. Impotent rage flared in him like a supernova. His hands were clenched so tightly, he was sure his nails had pierced the skin of his palms, but he didn’t care. If he were in the Reality, he would have gone full werewolf by now. He wanted to punch someone, something, anything, so hard it shattered. Instead, he forced himself to calm down, to push the anger and frustration back down again to manageable levels.

The truth of the matter was that he felt like a coward. Meeting up with JD and learning how much was truly at stake had tempered his impetuous nature a bit, causing him to think rather than rushing in headlong. The ‘old Kyle’ would have stormed the Viridian Suns compound and fought his way floor by floor until he’d found Marion, and fought him tooth and nail until he relinquished his hold over Nora... or at least died in the attempt. But the Kyle he was now was smart enough to understand how steeply the odds would be stacked against him, and wise enough to realize his responsibility to his other girls that depended on him, who would be devastated if they lost him in such a foolhardy attempt. It didn’t lessen the sting of helpless frustration he felt at not being able to help Nora, however.

It’s okay, he told himself, trying to steady his breathing. It’s going to be okay. Marion is a prick, and an asshole... but I seriously doubt he’s using and abusing the girl. She’s his ‘trump card’, a full fledged Healer, his key to sweeping the tournament and dethroning the Pantheon. He’ll take good care of her, at least until he gets all of the dragon relics and doesn’t need her anymore, or until he crushes the Pantheon. There’s still time to rescue her. And once I set her free, and bring her back to her cousin Dri, I can help her deal with whatever Marion did to her...

That gave him pause. Kyle considered that. Would ‘helping’ Nora end up with him taking her as yet another slave girl? It seemed wrong, to free her from being the slave of one egocentric bastard just to turn her into the slave of another. And he wasn’t deluded enough to think of himself as some kind of saint—the very day he’d rescued Nora and returned her to her cousin, he’d turned Dri into his mindless slave and made her suck him off before wiping her memory of the event just for spite. Yes, things were different now, he was a different person that he was then... but it also proved, at least in his mind, that he wasn’t that far removed from Marion.

Damn. Okay. I can’t worry about this right now, he told himself as he started running again, striving to finish the last leg of the course. I’ve got too much on my plate to worry about what could be later on. For now, I need to focus on getting the next relic before Marion. Once they’re all safely out of his hands, we can worry about how best to get Nora away from him. That settled, he picked up the pace and headed back towards him house again, to shower, grab a quick breakfast, and meet up with the others in the Reality.

Had he not been so distracted by his thoughts, had he glanced to his left side as he rounded the outer edge of the compound, he might had noticed the lone figure peeking over the edge of the wall, staring at him through a pair of high powered binoculars, watching with interest as stepped back into his home...

* * *

Everyone in the room glanced up as the door opened and Vale Stormsinger strode casually into Marion’s office. “Ah, Vale,” Marion stated in a flat emotionless tone, “so glad you could make it. Please, do take your time and have a seat,” he growled, gesturing to the only empty seat left, “its not as if we were WAITING on you or anything?” Blushing, slightly chagrined, the snow elf quickly took her seat. “Now then. As to the reason I called you all here. There have been some recent developments over the past several hours, and a few new things have just come to light. Our generous benefactor has managed to isolate one of the relics we’ve been searching for. and unlike the efforts of some people,” he groused, glaring again in Vale’s direction, “this information has been checked and confirmed.”

“Great. Another trek into the unknown,” Barena commented, rolling her eyes. “I just hope this one goes better than the last few have. So... where are we heading?”

“Funny you should ask,” Marion replied with a smirk. “We’re heading off to your own stomping grounds, far down south, near the Otaru Desert region. As it turns out, a recent sandstorm uncovered the entrance to a series of underground caverns about a days travel from the Qxxlra Tribe’s current settlement.”

“Oh, joy,” Barena muttered, crossing her arms, glancing away. “Just what I needed, a trip back to my folks’ back yard.”

“That being said, I do intend to stop by the settlement and acquire a guide,” Marion continued. “The Otaru Desert landscape shifts and changes with the winds. I’d prefer now to waste time wandering around aimlessly lost in the desert.” His expression darkened. “That leads me to the second bit of information I need to pass along. It was suspected, but just recently confirmed. We’re not the only ones seeking these relics. Kyle Shadowchaser is also searching for them, and it’s believed that he has at least one of them already.”

The others gasped in shock. Vale, frowning, squirmed slightly in her seat. The idea of Shadowchaser having a dragon relic tickled something in the back of her mind, but as quickly as the thought formed to question it, it was discarded. “Well, then,” she said aloud instead, rising to her feet. “Why are we still standing around here talking about it? Let’s get moving! I’m ready to go right now—I’m sure I can pick up some sunscreen at the village when we arrive.” She gave Barena a smug look. “Unlike you and your savage family members, I’d prefer NOT to look like a sun dried tomato when this little adventure is over.”

“Keep it up, Snowy,” Barena barked, rising from her chair as well, “and you won’t have to worry about it. I’ll make sure you’re buried in that desert so deep they won’t even find your bones—”

“ENOUGH!” Marion roared, causing them both to go silent. “I’ve had enough of your two bickering back and forth! We’re leaving in five minutes. Everyone, go and make sure you’re prepared. Dismissed!” As everyone turned to file back out, he held up a hand. “Not so fast. Barena, Vale, Nora, Igmus—you four stay behind.” Once everyone else had departed, Marion sighed, making a show of locking the door. He then removed his warhammer from across his back, and placed them on his desk, easily within arms reach. Then he turned to glare at Vale.

“Is there something you’d like to tell us, Vale?” he asked, causing the blue skinned elf to go an even paler blue.

“Me? Um... no, not specifically?” she stated taking a step back. When Marion continued to glare, she broke down and sighed. “Okay! Fine! Barena, I’m sorry about that remark I said,” she replied, rolling her eyes. “There. Truce? Are we good? Can we move on now?”

But Barena merely shook her head. “This isn’t about ME, Vale,” she said enigmatically. “This is all about you.”

“What?!?”

”You know,” Nora said coldly, turning to stare her in the eye. ”About your trip to Reus Polten? Did anything happen worth noting that you perhaps failed to mention?”

Scowling, Vale moved towards the shorter girl, getting up in her face. ”Listen here, little Puppet!” she growled. ”I don’t appreciate your tone OR your words! Just what are you trying to insinuate?” She raised a hand to shove the Healer back, only to find her arm gripped tightly by a masculine hand.

”Don’t.” Marion said simply, causing her to visibly wilt.

“So, Vale?” Igmus replied with a smirk of his own, openly haughty now that everyone else was ganging up on her. “I notice you didn’t answer her question. Just what DID happen at the Athenaeum that you ‘forgot’ to tell us? Hmm?”

Vale swallowed painfully. Okay. This is apparently an actual thing. Something has Marion about ready to blow his stack, and he even has his other flunkies here to witness it! But... I don’t know what they’re talking about! Yes, I know, the information I researched and brought back was apparently old news, and yes, the crypt had already been emptied. But that wasn’t my fault! How was I supposed to know?!?

Marion stood watching her impassively. “So? Nothing coming to mind? Then let me jog your memory. I sent Igmus back out to do a follow up after your earlier debacle, just to see if there was anything you missed. And apparently, according to the NPC librarian on duty, there was an incident while you were there, one that involved a shouting match with three of Shadowchasers women!”

Vale blinked. eyes glazing over slightly as her memory shattered, the event having been hidden from her mind coming back into focus before blurring again. Remember to forget... forget to remember... Blinking, she frowned slightly, as her doctored memories realigned. “Oh that?” she said dismissively, shaking a hand as if it were hardly worth mentioning. “Puh-leese! Yes, I ran into three of Shadowchaser’s little whores on the island. Big whoop! The former Lynx Guildmaster had a bone to pick with me about taking her down, and the little wereslut was pissed that I set her up to take the fall.” She shrugged. “It was a personal beef between us. And in the end, they ran off with their tails between their legs like the whipped little pussies they were!”

“Really?” Marion said dryly, one eyebrow raised. “Because the librarian tells a somewhat different story. According to HER, the shouting match escalated into a fist fight, involving broken furniture and several ruined books. And when the dust had settled, it was YOU, Vale, who had taken off like a scared rabbit, not the three of them!” Nora and Barena openly laughed as Vale’s mouth visibly dropped open. “Not that I blame you for running,” he added with a smirk of his own. “It was three-on-one after all, and the Athenaeum is a clearly marked no-kill zone. You couldn’t have won. Still, you might have spared your broken pride and told the truth from the get go!“

Vale growled, glaring at the two laughing at her before turning her gaze back to Marion. “Why? What the hell was the point?” she snapped angrily. “Just to give those two bitches something to cackle about at my expense?!?”

“NO!” Marion yelled back, slamming a fist down on his desk loud enough to cause Vale to jump slightly. “THE GODDAMN POINT IS THAT YOU HID IT FROM ME!” he roared. He picked up his warhammer, and turned, causing everyone else to step aside, giving him a wide berth. “If you had mentioned that Kyle Shadowchaser’s little sluts were there at the library DOING RESEARCH ON DRAGONS!” he yelled, stalking Vale as she back away slowly, “then MAYBE I might have made the connection that HE was also hunting for these blasted relics!” He thrust out his hammer at her menacingly. “And MAYBE it would have occurred to you that MAYBE the reason the relic wasn’t there at the crypt we trudged our way through is that Kyle FUCKING Shadowchaser got there first—because his little sluts gave him the same information you gave me, but a whole lot sooner!!”

Vale shuddered, staring up at her lord with wide eyes. “M-marion... please!” she said gently, both hands up in supplication. “Okay! I... I admit it! I screwed up. Royally! B-but, I mean, nobody’s perfect, right? I mean... I’ve done everything else for you that you’ve ever asked of me, without fail! I even took care of that whole Lynx problem personally so you could get the first relic, right?” She swallowed, as he continued to stare at her impassively, hammer at the ready. “That... has to count for something? Right?”

Marion continued to growl, chest heaving in anger. Truth be told, he wanted to smash the heavy metal cudgel over her head and bash her into pulp. Not that it would make much of a difference anyway—his castle was a no-kill zone, and unless he forced her into a duel, he could do no lasting damage. Still, the urge to hurt the sniveling little bitch cowering in front of him was almost more than he could stand.

“Perhaps you should punish her by doing what she fears the most,” Nora spoke up then, causing them all to turn and face her. “Make her like me,” she said, staring Vale directly in the eye once again, smiling slightly as the other girl flinched. “Turn her into your complete and total slave.”

“N-no!” Vale shouted, jerking back until she was pressed flat against the wall. “Please! Not that!” Her fear intensified as she saw Marion’s face, as if he were actually considering it. “Marion, please... give me another chance! Let... let me prove myself! Please!” She sank to her knees. burning in shame at the thought of doing so in front of Barena and the others, but desperate to avoid her fate. “Just one chance! That’s all I’m asking for! Please... after everything I’ve done for you over the years, surely you can give me one last chance?”

Barena merely chuckled, shaking her head. “Oh, this is just rich! You know, Marion, as much as I’d love to see her turned into a mindless brainless zombie... er, well, more brainless than she already is anyway... I think you should give her another shot.”

Everyone turned to stare at her in shock. “You do?” Marion asked, incredulous. “YOU? Think I should give her one more chance to make up for her mistake?”

The black haired savage nodded briskly. “Oh, absolutely. Not because I care what happens to her one way or the other,” she said quickly. “Personally, I hope she fails, and ends up as nothing more than your obedient puppet. But succeed or fail, it will be very entertaining to watch. Having that hanging over her head should certainly motive her to do her best work for you. And, in the meantime, I plan to remind her of this moment every second of every day for the rest of her life!” She laughed again seeing the expression on her nemesis’ face. “Oh yes... I’m going to love this.”

“Fine. Whatever,” Marion said, resheathing his warhammer. “We’ve wasted enough time with this situation as it is. It’s time to move out.” He turned to look at Vale once more. “One chance,” he said with a nod. “If you do anything to slow us down, or get us lost, or do ANYTHING that causes me to miss my prize... then you can kiss your free will goodbye.”

* * *

“You’re kidding,” Kyle stated, shaking his head. “Please tell me you’re kidding.”

“Afraid not,” James replied. “The next relic is hidden underwater. Specifically, in the old abandoned shrine of the Yona tribe’s goddess, Lugia, located just off the coast at Reus Polten.”

“Great... a sunken temple,” Honor replied with a groan. “And all the way back to Reus Polten? We were just there! Ugh... I just hope this visit goes better than the last one...”

Kyle frowned. “Wait a minute. Back up, okay. When you say ‘sunken temple’, just how sunken are we talking? Is it completely underwater, or just partially?” He rubbed his chin idly. “I’m a pretty good swimmer, but I’m not exactly an underwater specialist. I doubt I can hold my breath the entire time we’re making our way through the dungeon.”

“That’s not a problem,” James replied with a gesture of his hands, causing a brief and gentle breeze to flow through the cave. “My wind magic can cloak us all in a bubble of breathable air for the entire trip. But I have good news and bad news for you guys.”

“Really? More bad news??” this time Serena groaned. ”Worst that this dungeon being Are you kidding us?”

“Well, according to Uncle Jeffrey, Marion already has the data of the 6th relic, and is currently heading for it.” He sighed as the others groaned loudly. “But I seriously doubt he can beat the dragon guarding it –not without a dragon of his own, or healer in his team. The main problem now will be the system Admins having that location locked down, making impossible for us to go after it without attracting major attention.”

“But he does have a healer,” Anadriel replied woodenly, as they explained briefly about Nora to James whose expression darkened. Kyle sighed heavily, squeezing her shoulder gently. “So that being the case, it is entirely possible Marion will get the next relic after all.”

James shook his head. “Then that relic is lost to us. Traditionally, you can only beat a true dragon in 2 ways—fighting dragon magic with dragon magic, such as Kyle’s sword, which is really nothing but a variation of a dragon’s magic in first place. The other ‘more novel’ method is to have a dedicated healer in your team who can continuously replenish you powers, allowing you to overcome a dragon’s superior quality with your much larger quantity.”

“Great, just great,” Serena replied dismally. “Looks as if we have our work cut our for us then...”

“Oh, but there’s more,” he added. The system Admins have also started deploying Selachiions, their automated enforcement drones, over different places to try and catch us. ”

“Wait. Automated sentinels?” Leila asked, blinking in surprise. James nodded.

“Basically, the Admins are pulling out all the stops. My girlfriend, Alexis, is an inside source within the company, working as an offsite consultant on special projects, and according to her, the CEO and her people have finally compiled a short list of targets to keep track of, and are busy searching all over Axaellel. That unfortunately includes Kyle and his known associates,” he stated, gesturing to everyone assembled, “as well as ‘anomalies, such as Uncle Jeffrey and myself. On the good side, all of the special items JD gave you should shield you from tracking your ID’s. So, as long as none of us show up in the middle of a major media event and start waving to the cameras, we should be okay.”

“Well, we are heading for a major city and resort town,“ Anadriel pointed out, frowning, “so that might not be as easy as it sounds. Besides, Calypso and I haven’t been given any special items or anything. We would still stand out like a sore thumb.“

“Oh! That reminds me,” James replied, opening his menu, removing a small wooden box from his inventory. “Uncle JD said he’d been working on this for you for a while and finally managed to finish it. It should help mask your ID just like everyone else’s.”

Anadriel nodded in approval, opening the box, and taking out the small golden jewel encrusted choker with . “Oooh! Nice. Very nice,” she said placing it gently around her neck. “Ah, Kyle, would you do the honors and fasten it, please?” Nodding, Kyle did so, and blinked in surprise as Dri let out a soft groan before turning to kiss him deeply. “You do realize, Master, that you just collared your slave girl, don’t you?” Kyle’s scarlet red blush caused everyone to chuckle.

“By the way, James,” Honor asked as the merriment died down, “there was something I wanted to ask you before we take off. You said before that you’d fought and survived the dragon trials... and you live by yourself in the Hinterlands, and that made me curious as to just how strong you actually are.” James glanced away, obviously uncomfortable with the topic, but Honor pressed on. “I mean, when we were on our way to Narwal’s mountain, Leila commented that she’d rather cross swords with her old mentor, East Graywind that fight you. And that’s saying something. So, I, um... kinda scanned you while you were fighting those ice drakes, and well... I’m kind of confused. Your stats don’t seem to match your abilities at all.”

Seeing the others staring at him in open curiosity, James nodded, sighing deeply.

“The short answer is my class, which is Dragon Sage. I could get very technical and describe how its a hidden class that’s not normally accessible, a kind of prototype created by my dad, who was one of the original developers, and how it allows me to access Dragonspeak as powerful as a relic holder without using the relics... but suffice it to say, my base stats don’t really change, but my class modifier does. Its a number that’s basically multiplied to my original base stats. The more damage I take in battle, the more I get beat down, and survive to recover, the higher that modifier becomes.” He shrugged. “Uncle Jeffrey calls it the ‘Saiyan Class’, but I don’t really understand the reference.”

Honor merely rolled her eyes. Huh. There’s very little about that guy in general that I understand.

“All that aside, we need to retrieve the relic held by the guardian dragon, Lugia,“ he concluded. “If we’re all agreed, we’ll be fighting her as a group. Even so, it will not be an easy fight. Just simply moving around underwater can be a challenge in and of itself if you are not used to it.”

“Currently, the temple’s not completely flooded,” Calypso replied, causing all eyes to turn on her. “There are areas that are completely dry and full of air. The main difficulty will be in attempting to battle underwater,” she pointed out. “The water tends to greatly reduce the speed and strength of most physical attacks. The best choice would be magical attacks, but even those must be chosen carefully.”

“Hmm? How so?” Anadriel asked, curious.

“Well, obviously fire magic is out,” Calypso continued, warming to the subject. “It would simply fizzle out underwater. Lightning magic would also be out for the opposite reason.” She shuddered slightly. “Fire off a bolt of electricity underwater and you’ll fry your target, yourself, and pretty much everyone and everything in a fifty foot radius. Ice magic would work, to a degree,” she added after a moment, “though I guess it depends on the ambient temperature of the water. And Reus Polten is in a tropical zone, so the water will be relatively warm...”

“Not a problem,” Dri replied with confidence. “If it’s just a question of having enough power to overcome any natural resistances, I can do it. Besides, I have more offensive spells up my sleeves than simple elemental magic.” She glanced at Kyle then, biting her lip. “Um... I can come this time, right? I mean... it’s okay to accompany you and the others? I’ve checked back in with the Sylvan Order, but there’s nothing major going on that requires my attention.”

Seeing the hopeful look in her eyes, Kyle nodded. “Of course, Dri,” he said with a grin. “I think its been enough time now for the media buzz to die down from your duel with Marion. Your new jewelry should help you keep a low profile,” he said, running a hand lightly along her neckline, causing her to shiver, “so I doubt anyone would bat an eye at you showing up in Reus Polten now. Welcome aboard,” he said, giving her a hug and a gentle kiss on the lips. “Frankly, after everything Calypso described, we could really use you.” He nodded again. “Okay, so... I guess unless there’s anything else, the six of us should prepare to head out—”

“Seven.”

Kyle blinked in surprise as Calypso stepped forward as well. “I’m going too,” she said firmly. “You need me. I know the area. And I know the locals, the Kona that occupy the area. And I’ve been to the temple before, so you need me to serve as your guide.”

“Calypso,” Kyle began, shaking his head. “I appreciate the offer. I really do. And the fact that you’re a mermaid certainly helps. But... you’re not a fighter,” he said gently. “We’ll definitely be running into some heavy opposition, if this dungeon is anything like the last one. And the last thing I want is you getting hurt—”

“I agree,” said James, as the others girls nodded as well. “Your magic is strong but you lack real battle experience.”

“But... but Willowfang,” Bonnie replied, unable to keep the pleading tone out of her voice. “I have to go with you! You need me! And... besides,” she said, opening her avatar’s menu, bringing up her stats, “I may not an elite fighter or anything, but I’m no pushover either!”

“Wait... what th... holy shit!” Honor exclaimed, gaping at the display of Calypso’s stat screen. “You’re at Level Fifty?!? Hell, your level’s higher than mine! But... how? I mean, you spend all your time here in this cave...”

Bonnie gave her a smirk. “Not all of my time,” she replied enigmatically. “And for the record, fighting monsters and going on quests isn’t the only way to gain experience.” She sighed softly, closing her eyes, as she began to glow faintly with power as she channeled a bit of magical power. “My class is Theurge Adept. I can cast both offensive arcane magic and healing magic equally well, though I haven’t really had much of a need to use attack magic until now.” With a flourish, she released her pent up energy, sending a wave of force that lightly shook the caverns. “I’m not as powerful as Lady Anadriel,” she added quietly, nodding at the elf, “but I promise you, I won’t be a burden if you bring me along.”

Shaking his head in disbelief, Kyle chuckled. “Okay, okay. You’ve made your point. You’re in.” James did not look convinced though. But as the other girls cheered, gathering around to congratulate her, Leila grabbed him by the arm, pulling him away for a moment.

“Master? Can I talk to you for a moment?” she said quietly, glancing behind her briefly.

“Um, sure, Leila. What is it?”

“Um... could we maybe... leave Honor and Serena behind for this one?” she asked hesitantly.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

The slim assassin glanced down shyly. “Well, neither of them would ever say anything or tell you outright, but neither of them are good for this quest. Honor can’t swim.” Kyle blinked at that. He hadn’t even considered that. “And I’m not sure if Rini can swim or not, but she’s got a serious phobia of water.” She shrugged. “Maybe its an aftereffect of being a giant werecat.”

Kyle glanced behind him at Honor and Serena, noting that neither of them looked particularly excited about their destination. Huh. Maybe there’s more to the psychological aspect of a character’s race than I thought. Even in the outside world, I swear I sometimes feel the effects of being a werewolf.

Nodding slightly, Kyle stepped forward, clearing his throat. “Okay. I think we’re about ready to head out. But, there’s one last little thing. We haven’t heard back from JD yet. He told Dri and Calypso that he was going to check on something, do a little fact finding, but we haven’t been able to reach him since then.” He paused considering his words. “I think maybe it would be best if one or two of us stayed behind, just in case he tries to check in. Serena, I’d like you and Honor to stay behind.”

Honor gasped, mouth opening and closing, looking both outraged and relieved at the same time, as if trying to decide whether or not to protest or thank him for the decision. Serena too looked stunned, but simply nodded her acceptance. “As you wish, Master,” she said with obvious gratitude. “If we hear from him, we’ll be sure to let you know.”

James turned to Leila. “Since we’re facing off with another dragon, and your strength lies in physical combat, I prepared this for you after our last encounter,” he said, handing her a large sturdy dark gray spear. “It’s forged from the scales of a true dragon... its not quite as potent as forged Dragonbane crystal, like Kyle’s sword, but it should be very effective.”

Leila nodded, grinning, testing its heft briefly. “Wow. Thanks. It’s a bit heavier than what I normally carry, but I think I can get used to it pretty quickly.”

“All right,” Kyle said, retrieving a teleport crystal from his inventory. “If everyone’s all set, then let’s head out. The sooner we find the next relic, the better.” As he and the others turned to head to the entrance, Honor grabbed Leila by the arm, causing her to turn.

“Thank you for this,” she said to her slave sister, who smiled back in return. “Just... just look after him, okay?”

“Don’t mention it. And don’t worry,” she promised, turning to catch up with the others. “No matter what happens, I’ll protect him. I’ll make he comes back from this in one piece.”

* * *

Despite the fact that she’d been waiting anxiously for his call, Natasha Volkov nearly jumped high enough to strike the ceiling when her phone finally beeped. “What did you find out?” she demanded, answering on the very first ring.

Taken aback, Manifred ‘Manny’ Pettibone stood silently for a second or two before responding. “And hello to you too, ‘Tasha. You certainly know how to greet a fella that’s going out on a limb to do you a favor—”

“Just cut to the chase, Manny,” Natasha snapped irritably. “Did you find him or not?!?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Manny sighed heavily. “I found the guy. And it wasn’t easy, let me tell you! I had to call in some heavy duty favors for this... probably broke a few dozen privacy laws. And if the Feds do track me down and arrest me for hacking their servers, I fully expect you to pony up the lawyering fee!”

“Yes, yes, Manny, I’ll make sure you’re well taken care of,” Natasha managed to purr soothingly, fighting the urge to jump up and down in anticipation. “So please, just give me the information.”

The hacker frowned, considering. “You know, Tash... its not that I don’t trust you or anything, but I think I’d rather we settled up in person FIRST, before I give you the information.”

Natasha shuddered in revulsion. Of course, she’d had no intention whatsoever of following through, of giving the little toad any kind of sexual favors for his help. Unfortunately, the abominable little prick had apparently grown half a brain and was insisting on payment up front. “Tch... fine. As you wish. Come on over to my penthouse and we’ll conclude this business arrangement.”

Manny chuckled dryly. “‘Business arrangement’ eh? Gee, Tasha, you sure know how to sweet talk a guy. Ah well, guess I’ll see you in about half an hour.”

“Yes, see you then,” Natasha grumbled, “and don’t forget to bring all the information with you. Everything I asked for!” Sighing, she hung up the phone. In the end, it didn’t matter. Manny had the information she needed, and she would get it from him no matter what it took.

Still, I can at least take control of the situation, she thought, grinning evilly, as she made her way over to her closet. I know what the little toad likes. And if he’s half the perverted little weasel he was in college, I know just how to handle him. Pushing past a number of stylish dresses and fashion wear, she moved back deep into her walk-in closet, searching for an old box containing the trashiest, sluttiest lingerie she had from an old shoot back when she had first started her modeling career. Then she slid on a pair of her silkiest stockings, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles, and waited for her old friend to arrive.

Exactly thirty minutes to the second from his phone call, Manny walked into the penthouse, glancing around in appreciation. Huh. Nice digs. Apparently being a world famous supermodel pays well. Always knew that girl was hot... but I’ll admit it—I’m impressed that she was able to cash in on her looks this well. The main lobby was dark, and unoccupied, but a small trail of blinking LED lights twinkled, making a pathway down the hallway towards the bedroom. Heh. Sexy little minx, Manny thought smugly, shrugging out of his trench coat, tossing it onto the rack beside the door. She was always such a ball buster back in school. Always playing hard to get, as if she were so much better than everyone else. Normally she wouldn’t give someone like me the time of day, unless she needed something from me.

He patted the flash drive tucked lightly in his shirt pocket and grinned. Well, as it turns out, I DO have something you want, Tash, he chuckled softly to himself, as he rounded the corner to her bedroom. But this time you’re not talking your way out of it. This time you’re gonna follow through with all your big talk. And I’m not leaving here until I’m fully satisfied... He paused as he stepped inside the room, eyes going wide at the sight of Natasha Volkov, lying on her bed dressed only in a pair of stockings, lacy red panties, and a matching bra. A pair of 6 inch scarlet red fuck me pumps dangled idly from the tips of her toes, and a glass of red wine sat idly in her right hand, half empty.

Whoa... fuck me... Manny though, swallowing painfully, as he took in the sight. That’s sure one hell of a good start.

“Manny,” Natasha said breezily, taking another long sip from her glass before tossing the empty aside. “So good of you to join me. I trust you brought me the data I asked for?” Not trusting himself to speak, Manny merely nodded, patting his shirt pocket. “Good boy,” she purred, extending a leg, raising it high for a moment, giving him a clear view of her wetness, before crossing it over the other. She smirked at the way his eyes tracked her movements. “Your money’s in the envelope there on the dresser,” she said waving dismissively to her left, “but of course, that’s not the kind of payment you’re interested in, is it?” Rather than respond, Manny began removing his clothing, lunging towards her with a hungry look in his eyes—

Only to be stopped cold, a high heeled foot pressed against his bare chest holding him back.

“Now, now, Manny,” she chided him, smirking, sliding to the edge of the bed. “Not so fast. We need to establish the ground rules here. I promise to get you off properly,” she said, pushing him down onto to the bed, unzipping and sliding his pants down around his ankles, “but we’re doing this MY way. Just lie back and relax,” she purred, moving on to the other side of the bed, lying down across from him. He stared up at her confused, but before he could speak, Natasha made a show of kicking off her heels, revealing her stocking clad feet, with her scarlet painted toes pointed towards his crotch.

“Oh yes, Manny... I know EXACTLY what you like,” she said haughtily, extending her left leg, sliding her silk covered sole along the front of his boxers, noting with savage glee Manny’s instant reaction. “Ah hah. And such a reaction,” she murmured, using her toes to deftly grip and slide down his shorts, revealing his manhood, standing at full mast. Extending her other leg, she gripped his cock lightly between her feet, rubbing it idly, the sound of flesh sliding against silk sounding only muffled slightly by the gasping lungfuls of air Manny was taking in.

“You know, all of us girls knew your secret, Manny,” she said conversationally, sliding a hand down underneath her panties, stroking herself idly as she worked him over with her pedicured peds. “The way you always used to stare at our feet when you thought no one was looking, and always offered to give us unsolicited foot rubs.” She laughed as the deep red blush coloring his face and chest. “As if any of us wanted to be mauled by your greasy mits! We even had a cute little nickname for you, you know,” she said casually, her own breath catching slightly as her fingers lightly grazed her clit. “Manifred Pettibone. Heh. We called you ‘Manny-Pedi’.” She groaned aloud, hitching her hips slightly, gripping his cock slightly tighter as she began speeding up.

Manny, for his part, was helpless to do anything by lie there. His entire world was being turned upside down. He’d entered the bedroom expecting to have the upper hand, to finally have his way with the svelte snobbish ice queen, and put her in her place. And yet, somehow, he found himself being used, again, literally crushed under her heel, yet done so masterfully, so erotically, he couldn’t bring himself to complain. He had actually dreamed about this exact scenario back in his college days, having his beloved ‘Tasha giving him the mother of all footjobs, while diddling herself in ecstasy, but he’d never in his wildest dreams imagined it would actually happen! Even having her taunt and berate him, degrading him and treated him like a worm, only made it all hotter.

Natasha, of course, knew all of this. She’d known exactly how Manny’s mind worked, and what he thought of her, ever since their college days, when she’d manipulated him into doing all of her science and math homework. She knew exactly what buttons to press to get him to do whatever she needed him to, which is why she thought of him first and foremost when it came to tracking down the elusive Kyle Shadowchaser. And while she personally felt no enjoyment jacking him off with her delicate pampered feet, the knowledge of how well she was playing him, and the fact that she would soon have the information she sought within her grasp had her engine revved up high to the redline. Moans and groans escaped her lips as she rushed headlong towards her peak.

“Yes, yes, Manny,” she babbled, her toes clenching as sparks began to dance before her eyes, as she tried to imagine it was Kyle’s glorious cock twitching between her feet right now. “So good... soooooo fucking good,” she murmured, her fingers flying furiously in her snatch. “You want it don’t you? You wanna cum all over my hot cute little toes don’t you? Well do it!” she barked, closing her eyes tight, willing herself to believe it was Kyle, that she’d won, that she’d tracked him down and had him with her now, in bed, having her way with him. “Fucking cum!” she yelled, grabbing his clit and twisting it harshly as she felt him explode, felt the wetness seeping through her stockings, flooding her soft soles with cum. It was a bad fantasy, a poor substitute for the REAL Kyle, but it was enough to push her over the edge. “Aaaahahhhhhhfuuuccccckkkk!” she groaned, as the long awaited orgasm swept through her, not enough to quench her need, but enough to sate her for the moment.

“Whew... mmm.... well, Manny,” she purred softly once she’d caught her breath, rubbing her cum soaked soles lightly together, enjoying the sensation far more than she expected, “was it good for you, too?” Slipping out of the bed, she padded across the room, kneeling down to retrieve his shirt, taking the drive from his pocket. “Ah, just what I needed.” Turning on her heel, she made her way towards the living room and her computer, only to pause and turn back towards her bedroom. “Oh, Manny? Feel free to take a moment to recover and collect yourself, have a glass or two of wine if you want, but I’ll want you gone by the time I get back. My security detail should be by in about fifteen minutes.” Manny, still overcome, managed only an inarticulate gurgle.

Booting up her computer, Natasha plugged in the drive then gazed in amazement as the information scrolled across the screen. He’s so close, she thought with undisguised glee. I’d half expected him to be on the other side of the country, or even the world. But no... I can be at his home in just a few short hours! Manny, being his usual thorough self, had even included the details on Kyle’s security, the human guards the protected the gated compound as well as the automated security and even the door code. Yes. Yes! This is everything I need. she thought, her arousal spiking once again. It’s just so perfect. In just a few hours, he and I can reunited again.

A hand slipped deftly between her still wet thighs as she fantasized about that meeting. I always get what I want... and what I want is you! Oh yes, Kyle Shadowchaser, its only a matter of time before I have you all to myself. You will be all mine!