The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rebuilding the Herd

Chapter 5: Acceptance

mc/mf/bd/gr/la/ff

Synopsis: They may take his cows, but they’ll never take his herd!

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Tracy wasn’t sure how long she’d been kneeling on the ground in the barn. Had she been asleep? The goats were still corralled in the corner of the barn, but the sun was shining high. Why was that little light still on? She thought, looking up at the source of the now familiar, but still strange hum.

She closed her eyes as she listened to it, then drifted off again for a time to the whine of the incandescent light.

A gurgle from her belly eventually was enough to get her to wake up enough to move. She was famished. Tracy licked her lips seeing the bucket of carrots left for her and tasted the salty residue of the mornings activities.

Though not unpleasant, the taste brought back elements of her humanity. What had she done? The remnants of her willpower had at last pooled in the bottom of her being. Tracy took a sharp breath at the realization that her well of resistance was not eternal. She was near breaking... No she had been broken, but that was momentary. She was alone now, and unbound. The fool had freed her!

Thoughts of hunger lost the battle to the thought of escape. Tracy began to crawl to the exit of the barn. She’d gotten used to the movement, and with her hands free she could move so much quicker than before!

She’d nearly crawled to the barn door before Tracy remembered she could, in fact, walk. No more than that, she was unbound, she could run. The chance of freedom danced through her core and she sprang to her feet. Only to quickly topple again to the floor.

The landing was hard, there was no cushion of straw so near the exit. Fortunately, or not, her new chest served well to blunt the impact. Of course, it was that new bosom of hers that had made her fall in the first place. Their weight was unfamiliar in the upright position. At least they didn’t hurt like that had earlier in the day.

Tracy winced at the memory, but the pain abated at the memory of how that previous hurt had been remedied. She’d been milked. Her nipples expertly tugged to express every drop she had. It felt so good.

Tracy ruminated over the earlier experience. Her well of willpower further diminishing against the afterglow of vicarious euphoria.

Still on the ground, Tracy looked about her. She could see lots of pine trees along the lot in front of her. Empty pastures lay in the distance, and there was a large magnolia tree not quite out of bloom next to a little old house.

She hadn’t realized how pretty the surroundings were. She’d never been so close to the exit of the barn, she hadn’t been able to look out. Exit? Tracy rose to her knees—she could see her Mercedes parked near the house. Her car!

Ideas of liberty filled her again. This time, before standing up in a hurry, Tracy gathered her wits and her bearings. She felt an unfamiliar strain on her core muscles trying to move upright with her new mammaries. They must have weighed five pounds apiece. Filling with milk…

No! Don’t think about it—you’ll drift off again. Tracy shook her head. She might not be able to safely run with them, certainly not without a bra as low as they now hung. So heavy and full…

Stop it, Tracy, fight it! She told herself—fighting back the dizziness and pleasures of her predicament rather than at last accepting it. She might not be able to run, but she could walk, and walking was faster than crawling. She didn’t have far to go, she need only get to her car and she’d be off.

She began to reach for her keys. Fuck! Scratch that idea. Her purse was lost as much as most of her clothes were. The only remnants was the tattering of her blouse, but that now only completely covered her back. Even if it hadn’t been torn there was no way it would be able to cover her new chest, she thought looking down.

And that was the end. She saw her nipples, still hanging onto little droplets of milk. Her milk. A dull throb danced through them—how long had it been since she’d been milked? She’d need it again soon.

But her hands were free! Tracy reached up and began to tug. The sensation brought her to her knees, shuddering, at the barns entrance. Orgasmic. She’d never been able to do that just by touching herself. She brought one hand down to her mound and alternated between tugging her nipples and rubbing her clit.

She passed the afternoon this way, playing with her teats. Only stopping to re-enter the barn and eat the bucket of vegetables left for her. She barely noticed that she’d been unable to draw any milk. Even with her hands free, she just couldn’t properly milk herself…

Because she was a cow. And cows couldn’t milk themselves.

Billy came back that evening. He tended to the goats, then approached her. “Alright girl, same deal as before?”

Tracy didn’t hesitate, “Yes, please, yes!” She cried out surprising herself.

“Alright then!” Billy smiled, pulling up a stool then dropping his pants before sitting. “I think we’ll be able to multitask this evening.” He said pulling up her milking bucket.

Tracy went over to him and knelt down. She’d do anything to be milked. There wasn’t the slightest resistance as she took him.

Her moans were unrestrained around his cock as he milked her. She did her best to make sure they sounded like moos as he tugged on her teats.

Sooner than Tracy liked, Billy was done and so was she. “Nearly filled the bucket this time!”

Tracy smiled, she was proud of her increased production.

“You still look hungry. Need to get you properly fed to get you at full production. Come on inside, you’ve earned it.”

He led her inside and helped her as she walked, as she seemed a little dizzy. Most of the stuff that was previously strewn about the house was packed away in boxes. But the cozy little kitchen table and chairs were still there. Chicken soup and fried okra were on the menu. Home cooked by Billy himself. None of that frozen, microwaveable stuff for him.

Billy did most of the talking. It wasn’t that Tracy couldn’t, she just no longer really felt the need to unless directly approached about something. She seemed to be blissfully in her own little world as she sat naked eating at the table.

“You’ve been really good today.” Said Billy. “You’ve earned the right to sleep inside. Which is good, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you! I’m going to let you go.”

He waited for a reaction from the former real estate broker. He smiled when he saw that there was only panic in her eyes.

“Don’t worry you’ll be coming back. You just have a few things to settle up first in town, like signing of on me buying this little remote patch of farmland. Far away from the highway, and anyone else for that matter. A ‘fixer upper’ it’s listed as.” Billy said handing her the advertisement for the property. Tracy recognized the old unwanted house and acreage. An abandoned christmas tree farm with mostly unworkable land pretty far off the grid.

“I’m moving there.”

Tracy frowned.

“And you’ll be coming with me.”

Then she smiled at the revelation.

“Not only that, but you’re going to be bringing along that banker friend of yours, Rachel Sze.”

Tracy looked confused. “Why?” Was there a trace of rebellion left?

“Because as a reward for bringing her back, I’m going to hook you up to the milking machine. And you’ll finally get a good proper milking. One a cow like you deserves.”

Tracy’s eyes fluttered at the thought.