The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Redesigning the architect

Kind words and positive feedback is always welcome. Hope you like it!

Let me know if there should be more chapters to the story.

CHAPTER 1

I just couldn’t believe my ears! My uncle was assigning me a very important, and my very first, building project that I needed to manage all by myself! He even went as far as saying that he trusted me that I would do a great job and that if I proved myself I could be on my way to become a part of his senior team. He would of course supervise everything, but all the major decisions would be mine to make.Life couldn’t get any better now! I could finally become a part of my uncle’s senior team of architects and I was only 25! Such a great privilege!

My uncle is the CEO of a prestigious architect firm in Copenhagen. He has been directly involved in many project throughout our city and country. He would often travel abroad to supervise many building projects all over Europe. Imagine the pride I felt when he invited me to work for his firm when I finished my studies. He has always been very strict with me, but now he was giving me this great opportunity! I will not let him down!

He told me that I would need to leave on Sunday, travel to the countryside and work together with the foreman on the building site for at least a couple of weeks. He looked at me and said that maybe it was a good idea if I toned it down a notch when I was there. He wasn’t sure how my sense of fashion would sit with the building team. It was great in the city but maybe in the countryside they didn’t care if my socks matched my tie or whatever else is in fashion now. I pretended not to understand. I was NOT going to change my lifestyle for anyone. My body is my temple and I always want to make sure that everybody sees that. I go regularly to a beautician and I am always to the forefront when it comes to fashion. I consider myself the quintessential metrosexual. In the morning it takes me at least 2 hours to get ready and I will never leave the house until every single detail of my appearance is perfect. My bathroom shelves are filled with so many products and creams, that even my girlfriend envies. She thinks that when we finally decide to move in together and buy an apartment, we would need an extra bathroom only for my stuff! And let’s not even talk about my wardrobe! What can I say...I take pride in being a stylish metrosexual!

Of course I didn’t explain all that to my uncle. I just said that I would see what I could do about it and we continued discussing the details of the project. When I went home I called my girlfriend and explained that I would be away for at least a couple of weeks. She wasn’t too excited about the perspective of being alone for 2 weeks, but she understood that if I became a senior partner we could finally move in together! She came over on Saturday and we had the best sex that we ever had in a long time. It felt like we were insatiable, like it was the last time we were having sex!

On Sunday morning I arrived to the smallest village I ever seen in the countryside of Denmark. It was basically a couple of streets with a bunch of houses, few shops and that’s it! Not much happening there! I can understand why they wanted to build a big shopping center there, maybe it could inject some life to the ares. I left my many bags at the hotel and I went to see the foreman. His name was Jens and he was staying at a trailer close to the construction site. He was a muscular man in his 30’s, heavily tattooed and with the shortest undercut I have ever seen. The back and sides were shaved smooth and the top was long enough to be plastered on one side with gel. I wasn’t exactly expecting anything else from him, in my opinion construction workers are not renowned for their sense of fashion or good manners. While I was looking and studying his looks he was doing the same. He suddenly broke into a smile and said that my uncle has said so many great things about me and that he was really happy to be working with me. He was sure that we would get along great and that everybody on his team would feel the same. I wasn’t sure if he was being sarcastic but I looked into his eyes and I could really see that he meant what he said! By the way, he had really beautiful ice blue eyes; dressed in the right clothes and properly moisturized, Jens would be stunning! Apart from the tattoos of course, which I totally hate!

He wanted to show me around and offered me a pair of wellington boots. It was really muddy on the site and I was wearing quite expensive italian leather shoes. He thought that maybe the wellington boots were more suitable. I felt like an idiot! Why I didn’t think about wearing another pair of shoes!!! We drove in his truck which was filthy, of course. Mud and beer cans all over the place. I felt revulsion washing all over me! I would need to take a long shower after riding with him. The tour of the site lasted a while and soon it was lunch time. Jens invited me back to his trailer for lunch and to discuss the project further. Maybe after that, he could show me around and show me where to find what I needed in town. There was also a barbershop open on a Sunday, if I wanted to cut that mop of hair. I looked shocked at him! Cut my hair? In a barbershop in the middle of nowhere??? No way!!!! I am so proud of my hair! Particularly my current hairstyle, it is not so long on the back but my bangs reach my mouth. I usually wear it with a side part and tuck the bangs around my ear (which I do at least 20 thousand time a day!) Or I get it all slicked in place, like in Mad men. I use to have a more classic haircut, but my girlfriend thought that I would look better with longer hair. So...no way I was going to cut my hair! Jens apologized for suggesting that. he only thought that it would be more practical to have shorter hair on a construction site but it was my decision!

It was really kind of him to invite me for lunch but I was deeply worried about the cleanliness of his place...and would he have any vegetarian food? His place, I have to say, was quite clean but it had a slight musky, sweaty smell to it. It was quite understandable, it was the month of June and the weather was getting quite warm so it was easy to get sweaty but … still...couldn’t he use at least an antiperspirant or any kind of deodorant! Never mind! He offered me a beer (which by the way I don’t drink...way too many calories!) but I thought it was impolite to refuse! He told me it was a special brew from a local brewery where he sometimes worked when he was not busy with the construction business. The recipe was his! I took a sip, the beer left a weird aftertaste in my mouth...can beers go bad or was it how special brews should taste like? He was staring at me and saying cheers, so I took a mouthful of beer and swallowed. I felt almost immediately lightheaded. I wasn’t really a great drinker and plus I was drinking on an empty stomach. He asked me what I thought of his special brew. I lied and said that it was excellent and to prove my point I drank again. We sat on a table and Jens turned on his laptop and we continued talking about work. I took another sip of beer and realized that I drank it all! Jens offered me another one and went to the kitchen to prepare the sandwiches while I sipped my second beer. I was looking around his trailer when my eyes caught something on Jens laptop, the screen has gone black and the screensaver started. It was an unusual one, weird and quite fascinating at the same time. There were geometrical patterns of different colors and shapes swirling around, pulsating with different lights. My eyes started to follow the shapes around the screen. After a while all the patterns merged together into a spiral which was pulsating sometimes slow, sometimes fast. I didn’t know why I kept looking at it! It was maybe because my mind felt so blank at that moment...it must have been the beer on an empty stomach. Anyway...there was nothing wrong in looking at a a screensaver? It felt so good to look at the spiral! So relaxing! Somebody was telling me that...it must have been Jens. He was talking to me in his deep, warm voice. Telling me to let go, to relax, that we would work so much better together if I only would keep looking at the spiral. I was really trying to keep looking at the spiral but my eyelids were closing. Jens kept telling me to stare at the spiral but I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Jens understood that, he told me that it was ok to close my eyes, that even with closed eyes I would still see the spiral. With a sigh I closed my eyes.

“Mark, are you ok?”

I woke up with a start. Have I just fallen asleep while Jens was talking about the project? How embarrassing! He was looking with concern in his deep blue eyes. I mumbled that it must have been the beer on an empty stomach that made me so sleepy. He suggested that we eat and after we could go and see what the town had to offer. He said that if I wanted to, I could use the bathroom and freshen up before eating. When I entered the bathroom, the deep smell (scent) of Jens filled my nostrils. I felt in some strange ways, turned on by the smell. I looked myself in the mirror and I was shocked to see that my hair were a mess and that my shirt was unbuttoned. I washed my face and with wet hands, I combed my hair back in place. When I went back, there sandwiches on the tables. Jens was already eating, I sat down and ate 3 sandwiches in less than 10 minutes. I was so hungry! When we finished eating, I realized with horror that I just ate 3 bacon sandwiches!! I haven’t eaten meat in more than 10 years! Jens saw the horror in my eyes, put a hand around my shoulders and said that a man must eat meat if he wanted to build mass. Oh yes...now I remembered... I just decided to start working out because my body was so shapeless and I needed to build up some muscles. Bring out the masculine side of me!

Wow! Have I just thought that I wanted to bring out the masculine side of me? Me??? Mark??? The ultimate metrosexual? I laughed at the thought while I drank my...how many beers have I just drank? I couldn’t remember! Jens hand on my shoulder felt warm and comforting and the beer was going down just like water. Jens was telling me again to relax and let go of my worries.

I must have really listened to his advice because the next thing I remember was waking up in Jens arms while he was stroking my hair. I nearly jumped out of the couch (how did I get to the couch I couldn’t remember) realizing that it was already 7 o’clock. I needed to call my girlfriend, she would be worried sick by now! I said a quick farewell and Jens reminded me that the first meeting with all the construction’s workers would be at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning. I rushed back to the hotel, rang to my girlfriend and went out for a quick dinner (I felt like I wanted to eat a steak!) I was in bed by 10 and I slept like a baby. I felt like deeply satisfied, the same feeling I usually have after sex. But I didn’t have sex, my girlfriend was not there with me. I puzzled over that for a second and fell asleep.

CHAPTER 2

I woke up with a start at 6,30. I didn’t have any time for my morning ritual. I just took a quick shower, got dressed in a very nice suit and went out. I was almost late for my first meeting with the staff. Jens greeted me at the entrance of the canteen where we were going to have the meeting and looked approvingly at my suit and hair. Both were impeccable as usual. He introduced me to his ‘right hand’ (his words) Thomas. He was almost a carbon copy of Jens but instead of being blond and with blue eyes, he had brown hair (with a slight longer version of Jens haircut, combed back with tons of wax) and warm brown eyes.

There were about 20 men in the room all waiting for me. They were all dressed up in shorts, with tools belt on their hip and a t-shirt that revealed their muscular upper body. They seemed eager to work and their expression was .... hungry? I gave my speech and I must say, I have never felt so focused and determined in my whole life. This was a great opportunity for me and for all the men here, I will not fuck it up!

Everybody got to work, including myself. By 10 o’clock the temperature got really hot and I was sweating profusely in my suit. The shirt was plastered with sweat on my back and chest. I decided to take off my jacket, hoping for some relief. I noticed that the majority of the workers had already ditched their t-shirts and were working bare chested. The sight of all these sweaty, bare chested and hairy men must have got me so excited because I realized with horror that I had a boner and that it was showing through the thin fabric of my trousers! I quickly covered it with my jacket and went to the toilet. What was wrong me with me? I always hated the sight of a hairy chest and never mind sweaty hairy chests! I hate body hair so much that I wax every single hair on my body every month! The toilet smelled of sweat and stale piss. The mixture was heady and my cock kept throbbing in my trousers. I grabbed it through the thin fabric and squeezed. I groaned in pleasure. I kept doing that for a while until I came in my trousers. Cum was soaking my underwear and my trousers. I stopped instantly was I was doing and terror spread through my whole self! There was a big, sticky wet stain on my trousers! If I went out now, everybody would see what I was doing in the toilet! I was so embarrassed! I couldn’t possible go out like that! Somebody knocked on the door and I almost jumped out of my skin. It was Jens, he was wondering if everything was ok. I came out covering the wet stain with my jacket, hoping that the heat will dry it out quickly. Jens put an arm around my shoulder and whispered that I was doing a really good job and that he was really happy to work with me! With his words still buzzing in my brain I felt calm and focused again.

Lunch time proved to be another torture. I sat down with Jens, Thomas and another worker called Lars. Everybody was shirtless and smelled quite strongly of sweat. I have to say that I didn’t smell so fresh myself either. As I removed my hard hat, my long bangs fell all over my eyes soaked in sweat. I combed it back in place and noticed that the other 3 were staring (hungrily) at what I was doing. While we ate we talked about work and I had a chance to take a good look at everybody’s body. While I was admiring Jens body, he noticed what I was doing. I blushed fifty shades of red!At the same moment I felt a familiar tingle in my groin. I quickly excused myself and went back to work before my cock decided to get hard again. At 16,30 we all finished working. I was exhausted from the heat and from all those weird feelings I was having. The only thing I wanted right now, was to soak in a bath and feel clean again! Jens put an arm around my shoulder and told me that he would like to discuss something with me while we chilled drinking a couple of beers back at his trailer. Every single cell of my body was screaming no, but the look on his face was so pleading and those blue eyes so irresistible that I said yes. We enjoyed a couple of beers while talking work. Jens was sitting really close to me now, showing me some plans. The smell of his sweat was so entrancing that I had to focus extra hard on my answers otherwise I would have babbled something unintelligible or worst I would have moaned. While I was explaining something, he laid back on the couch, put his hands around his head, stretching and exposing his smelly pits. I stopped talking and I stared at his pits...wanting to bury my face in them, smelling the manly smell and licking them clean while savoring his sweat on my tongue. I shook my head, trying to clear the desire away. Jens was staring at me, his deep blue eyes were inviting me to let go of my inhibitions, to enjoy this moment. I leaned over and smelled Jens armpit. The aroma went straight to my brain and a moan escaped my lips. Jens grabbed me by the hair and buried my face in his armpit. I started licking, enjoying the musky taste on my tongue. Jens let go of my hair and let me continue the work of worshiping his pits. He was moaning in pleasure by the time I was finished. He then grabbed my by the hair with both hands and kissed me deeply. By now I was actually sitting in his lap and I felt his erection against my ass through the thin fabric of my trousers. Without even thinking about it I started to rub my ass against his erection. Jens started grunting in pleasure and unbuttoned my shirt. I knew where all this was heading and I felt like I needed to get away, that it was wrong. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to have a sex with a man. I started to beg him to stop more and more intensely. In response Jens grabbed my nipples and pinched very hard. I gasped at the pain and the begging died in my throat. I replaced the begging with moaning of pleasure. Jens stopped pinching my nipples and started licking them; I don’t why but when he was doing that I felt a strong urge to smell his heavily waxed and sweaty hair. The licking and the smell of Jens burned away all my barriers and I let myself go to the pleasures of Jens body.

I unbuttoned his shorts, removed his underwear and regarded the magnificence of his cock. I licked the length of it and Jens moaned approvingly, I could smell sweat and a faint trace of piss on it. I circled the head with my tongue, opened my mouth and tried to suck for the first time a cock. It was hard not to gag but slowly I found my rhythm and from what I was hearing from Jens I was doing a great job. He grabbed my hair, pulled me away from his cock and shoved my face in his ass crack. The strong and sharp smell of Jens short circuited my brain and I started licking and smelling like I was possessed. Jens asked me if I liked the smell of his crack, I didn’t even bother to answer I just continued licking and worshiping his asshole. I licked my way back to his cock and resumed sucking him off. He suddenly grabbed my head and pushed the whole length of his cock down my throat. I almost got sick but he told me that with some training I will get used to it and that soon I will deep throat him. He kept moving my head up and down his cock and from the way he was moaning I understood that he was ready to cum. He took his cock out of my mouth, grabbed my long bangs, wrapped his cock in it and came with a long moan. I could feel his warm cum seeping through my hair and into my scalp. He then ordered me to run my fingers through my hair and to spread his cum all over it. That would be all the conditioning my hair needed for today! My cock by now was ready to explode in my trousers, I started touching myself while I combed my hair. Jens the put his armpits close to my nostrils and the smell of him brought me to the edge. I came again in my trousers!

I stayed over for dinner (I ate almost a whole chicken) and soon after I returned to the hotel. For some strange reason I decided not to shower, I kind of liked the way I smelled or at least that’s what Jens said, and went straight to bed. Tomorrow I would start training with Jens at 6 o’clock in the morning so I needed all the sleep I could get. While I was on verge of sleep I remembered that I didn’t call my girlfriend at all today. Now it was too late and I really couldn’t be bothered! Last thought I had was that maybe I should accept Jens hospitality and move into his trailer instead of staying in this hotel. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.