The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Redrawing the Hand We’re Dealt

Chapter 2: Wendy

Looking to the source of the voice I saw the redhead from the night before sitting in the arm chair that had come with the room. She was just as meticously madeup as the night before as if she hadn’t slept but showed no signs of tiredness. She had a slight smile on her face as she regarded me, it was self assured and confident.

“Who are you?” I asked.

She laughed, it matched her smile and showed no hint of restraint. Gesturing with open arms she said “I’m your new dealer. As for my name, you’re Joe so I’ll be Jane”

“Like a drug dealer? Did you spike my drink?” I could feel my anger rising despite Melanie’s ministrations on my penis. “But it should have worn off by now? Shouldn’t it?” my anger was turning to concern quickly

Her smile turned reassuring, “no dear, it’s a metaphor. Remember last night, I said that you had been dealt a rough hand. Well I’m the one giving you the redraw but we’re not in a casino and I’m not the house. Enough of the metaphor, I meant what I said it’s not right what’s happened to you and although I’m usually content just to watch lives like yours spiral out of control, with you I wanted something different”

“Different?” I said before letting out a moan, I was about to come and it wasn’t helping my cognitive processing.

“I’m so sorry, where are my manners. Melanie dear, please make him come so I can continue our conversation” no sooner were the words out of her mouth that Melanie redoubled her efforts and it wasn’t long until with a groan I came in her mouth. I heard her giggle then moan in response as she wiggled out from under the blankets until her head was resting on my chest. She looked up at me with contented eyes as she licked her lips, not a drop of cum, she had swallowed it all.

Absent-mindedly I started stroking her hair, in response she cuddled up closer sighing contently. “What do you mean by different?”

She held up three cards in one hand, two aces and a queen, “I’m giving you three girls; Melanie, Wendy and Cassandra. You have Melanie now,” she threw one of the aces away it bursting into flames as it left, “you have two left”

I looked down at Melanie, she had fallen asleep on my chest the warmth radiating from her body was comforting. I could put two and two together and as much as I loved the idea of having three bimbos at my beck and call, parts of it didn’t sit right. “Me and Wendy is water under the bridge we’ve both moved on with our lives and Cassandra certainly doesn’t deserve this”

“Oh sweetie you miss understand” she sounded like a mother and I had to admit I did kind of feel like a child in her presence. Not on some emotional level but on a more primal level, like I was in the presence of something far more powerful than I.

“To begin with Wendy may be in the past for you but for her it’s a different story” she clicked her fingers in the direction of the tv and it displayed the dining room of Wendy’s parents house. Her parent’s were rich but I didn’t care, I never did but seeing her there with all the lavish appointments I had to admit I was a little bitter. Wendy and her family were all sitting down for what looked like Christmas dinner and they were happily talking and laughing. The audio came on and I felt the anger rise in me again, Wendy was talking about me. Every flaw, every problem, she was recounting them robustly exaggerating them all to the point of comedy. She was making fun of me, I finally turned away when she mentioned my fetish and they all had a good laugh at how pathetic I was.

“You’re her favourite topic of conversation to make people laugh, the sad thing is she’s not over you. She won’t go back to you though because she can’t resolve her feelings for you with the memories. Understand she hates you, a lot, there is no love in her for you but she does remember the good times and she can’t move on”

I looked down at Melanie and smiled my anger melting away “I’ll make her happy again”

“And that’s exactly what I’m suggesting. As for Cassandra, I honestly think two bimbos may be a bit much for you to handle let alone three and I liked her. So two bimbos and a queen, she will be their mistress as you will be there master but we can talk about that more once you’re done with Wendy”

“So you’re letting me irrevocably change the lives of three women? What’s the catch?”

Her smile was cheshire like, gone was the assurance and the kindness replaced with something far more malevolent “clever darling, the catch is that I claim your colateral damage. Anyone else who gets caught up in the changes you make to the three girls will be mine to do with as I wish. Gigi, Dede” she called out towards the door.

The door opened and two girls walked in one after the other, they were both identical but that was not why my eyes went wide. They looked as though someone had taken the concept of a bimbo and just ramped it up till the original concept was lost. Their skin was as alabaster; white, prestine and perfect with a doll like sheen across the entirety of their bodies. Both sets of breasts were beyond letters, each one easily bigger than their heads but not their hair. Their hair was pale white, in a big poofy style straight out of an 80’s rock video. Hips were wide giving them an exagerated hour glass figure with long well defined legs ending in latex ballet heels. The only other clothing they wore were pasties on their nipples and a latex thong, all coloured in red.

The sight of these girls was enough to make me hard again as I watched they strut over to Jane to take up a position on either side of her. “Stunning aren’t they? It’s fine if you don’t recognise them, they’ve gone through a lot of changes. You see darling, they were the two young girls with Melanie last night. You called them bimbos so that’s what they became, they were lost at that party and no one knew what to do with them. I gave them some guidance and oh what fun we had. I had to change some thing and I took some liberties with your original suggestion. You, my dear, left it very open to interpretation after all”

Hearing that and seeing the girls I had to admit I was starting to have second thoughts. The morality of what I had done and the potential impact on others was catching up to me. Wendy deserved it and the idea of Cassandra as my Queen intrigued me but I didn’t want anyone else to get caught up in it. “Yeah I’m not sure I’m up for this. Thank you and all but I just don’t know”

That motherly smile returned “it’s ok I do understand your trepidation sweetie but I am no genie here to twist your wishes. You didn’t know what was going on and you were a bit careless that’s all. If the only extras I get are these two girls I’ll be more than happy” she ran her hands up either girls leg and gave their crotches a couple of quick pats. They giggled quietly and I could see the shivers run down their bodies.

“Anyway I better get going,” she slapped the two girls on their butts which got them moving out. “Before I go though, I should point out that these girls are your play things, if you wish to change any of your targets to something more befitting what you have in mind for them you can. Understand however that soon as you do what you want to with Cassandra that will be it, all changes locked in”

She stood up with grace, elegance, and power like she was queen of all and for all I know she may very could be. Giving me a smile she said “have fun at work” and she left closing the door behind her.

* * *

When I got to my job, true to her word, I was in the role of a floor supervisor. It was middle management, not too intense but paid a little bit more than my previous position but it also warranted an office and a personal assistant. My bosses suggested that they could get HR to hire someone but when I said I had someone in mind they were fine as long as they could do the job. True to Jane’s suggestion about what I was currently capable of I spoke to Melanie and I erased what remained of her.

She arrived shortly after I had made my arrangements with the bosses and the floor came to a stand still as the doors to the elevator opened. Her magnificent curves had been compressed into a tight mini skirt that came up to mid thigh and white blouse with a plunging neckline caused by the top three buttons being undone. The stiletto’s that adorned her feet were black with a six inch heel and her stockings were shear black and attached to garters. Combined with her superbly done makeup and her gloss pink nails she looked every bit the sexy secretary.

I watched as she walked up to one of the female workers and asked “like, I’m looking for Joe. I’m Mandi Cummings his new secretary”

The worker gave Mandi the once over and with a snort pointed in my direction. She giggled a thanks and started trotting over in my direction before the girl mumbled under her breath what I learned later to be “stupid bimbo”

Mandi stopped in her tracks, turned around and walked back over to the girl “like, excuse me? Do you, like, have a problem with bimbos?”

The girl in question, obviously did not expect to be heard but now that she’d been caught she was stumbling over her words unable to make a response. It didn’t help that Mandi was giving her the once over “it’s ok, like, you don’t have to be jealous of my beauty. I, like, know I’m a total babe.” To punctuate her statement she gave her body a wiggle as she ran her hands down her body.

Mandi’s overt display was not helping the stunned girl who was having trouble formulating words, “maybe you’re like, not jealous and stuff” She reached out with one of her perfectly manicured finger and closed her mouth “it’s like ok, we can totally be, like, the best of friends” With that Mandi gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and turning her back on her started walking up towards me.

The girl that had been left behind caved at the knees, her face red and her breathing heavy. When she stood up she hurriedly stumbled off, presumedly to the bathroom. I later found out her name was Florence but after that little encounter with Mandi I never saw her in pants again.

I had to say I appreciated the view as she walked up to me, desire swriling in her eyes as she caught sight of me. Mandi was mine, my bimbo secretary to do with what I wanted. I made sure that she could actually do the job but beyond that if I told her to get on her knees and suck my dick she’d fall to her knees and undo my pants in front of everyone. “Hiya boss”

“Good morning, Mandi. Please follow me, we have work to do”

Sitting in my chair behind the desk I drank in the sight of her and after her little show outside I was ready to go. “Mandi could you come around here please, I need you to take some dictation” it was a cheesy line but I had learned that you can’t be too subtle with a bimbo.

“Like, sure thing boss,” she giggled and strutted over, every step causing her magnificent breasts to jiggle slightly. It was hypnotic and it wasn’t long before she was straddling me in my chair, her breasts pushed into my chest.

“Are you ready to begin your duties as my secretary, bimbo?”

She moaned with a giggle and rocked her hips, her groin rubbing against my already hard dick. Her eyes fluttered “uh huh, like totally”

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

With that she quickly fumbled with the zipper on my pants and fishing out my cock slid it straight into her already wet sex. She started bouncing and I have to admit it felt great but this wasn’t going to be a quickie. I had a plan and Mandi was going to help me. After riding me in the chair for a little while, I picked her up and rested her ass on the table. Kicking the chair away I took charge and we started fucking on the desk. We moved all over the office, creating a mess wherever we went and once we were good and done I fixed myself up and told Mandi to do the same. She was about to start cleaning the office when I stopped her “I have something more important for you to do”

I passed her the number and told her to call and invite the woman who answered to my office to discuss a problem with her phone service. Mandi obeyed and informed me that the woman would be there after lunch. Thanking her I told she could go to lunch and that she should take her new friend with her. She giggled a thank you and left.

Trying my best to preserve the mess that the office I started working, the job was easy I knew that. All the paperwork was simple the issue was managing people but I didn’t think I would have much of an issue with that for much longer. I wasn’t sure how much time had passed when I got a knock on the door.

Bidding them to enter the door opened to reveal Wendy. She hadn’t changed much since last I saw her, hair was a little bit longer, a few wrinkles, but the biggest thing I noticed was that she looked tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally, tired. The stresses of daily life were probably getting to her, she never liked her work and if she got that promotion she’d been after it would’ve only been worse. She was a very tidy person, always had been, and with a knack for numbers she became an accountant. Although she was good at the job, she didn’t enjoy it and every attempt to get her to consider a career change fell on death ears. Combine that with her habit to stress clean, it did not help our relationship at all.

Today her dull, lifeless, brunette hair was in a quick ponytail. Makeup was subtle and professional, just like her outfit consisting of a below the knee skirt and blazer over blouse combo. Shoes were likewise flat and a sensible brown to match the rest of her outfit. All in all she hadn’t changed much, including the scowl on her face when she recognised me. “Oh it’s you”

“Good to see you too Wendy. How’s life?”

“None of your business, we broke up and if this is some elaborate ruse to get back together you can forget it. Never dating a freak like you ever again.” She looked down to see the rug slighty bunched up and askew. Her face screwed up and she straightened it with a tug from her foot, thinking that some things never changed.

“Time hasn’t softened your opinions either”

“You aren’t normal Joe, your views on women are archaic and frankly insulting. I can’t believe I dated a misogynist for so long, I wasted so many years on you. Speaking of, this office is a pig sty, like you had a party in here” she straightened the chair in front of my desk. If she only knew what I had done to Mandi in that very chair.

I laughed, “my secretary is currently on lunch and I like to spread. As for my views on women, I don’t feel that way about all women. I just think that some women would be happier if they just let go of all their perceived obligations and just gave in to their base physical desires.”

She huffed “are we going to discuss the problems with my service or did you just lie to get me here on false pretences”

“No there is a problem, I found that you have an old account that you’re currently not using and I combined it’s history with your current just so our records were clear and tidy and was surprised to find not only that it was you but that you had left it so untidy. I thought you would have closed the account properly but at any rate I needed you to come down in person because there was money owing on your previous account. I’m happy to just clear it but I need you to validate your identity.” I swung the monitor around to show her. It was a phone she had left amongst some old boxes I took with me, an old prepaid from highschool.

She confirmed that it was hers and I nodded “well there is a thirty seven cent debt on there but I’ll just clear that up. This may take a couple of minutes and if you can stand to be in my presence for a couple of minutes while I make sure there are no more anomolies I’ll have this all cleared up and we can never see each other again.” I smiled, it was a half lie, in a couple of minutes she wouldn’t be Wendy anymore but I set to work on the account closure.

True to form she started to fidget after a couple of seconds and standing up, started cleaning. I made sure she saw me raise an eyebrow at her behaviour. “I don’t know how you can work in all this mess”

I shrugged as I continued my work “it’s usually not like this but like I said my secretary is on lunch. I’d do it myself but I do have other work to do that I can’t leave to my secretary. Besides if I recall correctly, you enjoy cleaning up after other people”

“A tidy environment is it’s own reward” it was a favorite mantra of hers and at that I decided to begin her change.

“Yeah but even in your job I remember you telling me that all you do is clean up after other people, making sure their accounts were all in order, that they were getting the proper deductions. Then there was the cleaning work you did to help with money while you studied your degree. I remember you used to tell me that you got an immense amount of satisfaction out of seeing a messy house all clean.”

Her face became a little downcast as she remembered those times, they were happier for her, we were happy. I didn’t see much point in a degree especially when I already had a job but I happily supported her. Regardless she let the moment pass and continued cleaning with renewed vigor, trying to ignore me.

“In fact I remember you coming home one night after cleaning a house. You said they were rent jumpers and had trashed the place, you were so happy that you got the place spotless. Took all week but you were absolutely ecstatic, you were so happy, I suggested we celebrate and we splurged on dinner out. We had a great night and when we got home I made the joke that if you enjoyed it so much you should forget about accounting and become a maid. You didn’t take it as a joke and that set off one of our biggest fights, obviously not the biggest but it was up there”

She stopped cleaning for a moment “you were suggesting that I become a career maid when I was capable of so much, I have achieved so much more. I’m a senior accountant and I help manage some of the biggest accounts at the firm.”

I stood up and sat on the edge of my desk, “but are you happy?”

She broke down into tears, it took no pushing from me, she was just genuinely depressed and vulnearable. I had to admit I felt a little sorry for her but then I remembered that she still enjoyed telling tales of me and slandering my name wherever she went. I would make her happy again, by the time I was done with her she’d experience true joy again.

Going over to her I put a hand on her shoulder, comforting “would you like to be happy again?”

Nodding she tried to choke back the tears “I don’t think I can be”

“Why don’t you try cleaning the office? We’ll talk while you do it” she nodded again and set to cleaning. “Doesn’t that feel better?”

She nodded her eyes drying “it really does, how weird is that”

“It’s not that weird” I pulled out a basket of cleaning supplies I had hidden under the desk she grabbed them with wide eyes and continued her work. “Cleaning makes you happy, it’s easy, it allows you to detatch from the daily stress and chaos of life. It’s mindless and cathartic and you love that don’t you?”

Almost happily she nodded as she looked away from her cleaning for a moment to meet my gaze “I really do”

“If it makes you happy don’t let me stop you, don’t let anyone stop you” I gave her a reassuring smile and she continued her cleaning mindless of the disarray and stains they were getting from the cleaning chemicals she started using.

She had finished tidying the small coffee table I had in their and started to use the spray and wipe to clean up any stains. “Just imagine with every stroke of the cloth your stresses being cleaned, your every thought wiped away. Nothing mattering but cleaning up after me.” Nodding she continued wiping, her body was relaxing as she unknowingly started brainwashing herself.

I let her go for a little while before I continued “doesn’t it feel good? If I didn’t know better I’d say it was making you horny too” She didn’t answer but she didn’t have to, her breathing had quickened and her face looked flushed. Now whenever she wiped she put her back into so it looked like she was humping. It was amusing to see her like that in her sensible outfit, getting off on cleaning. Her hair came loose from the bun in all the vigorous motion, as expected it was roughly shoulder length.

“Cleaning usually doesn’t make me feel this good” she moaned

“Do you want to feel this good forever? Let go of all those worries and stresses and focus on cleaning and how it makes you feel” in response she rubbed her crotch which elicted a moaned yes.

“Well you know who always gets to feel like this? Bimbo’s, they don’t have stresses and they never feel sad, always happy and horny”

“No, I don’t want... that’s what you want...” she was having trouble concentrating which was to be expected, there was a particular stain on the couch she couldn’t get out. I considered letting her know what it was but I figured it would be funnier if I didn’t. Conversely though her single minded determination to get the stain out combined with cleaning causing her to be more aroused meant that holding a conversation would be almost impossible at the moment.

“You sure? So you don’t want to be a bimbo?” I appeared pensive for a moment before I continued “well how about this. Instead of being a bimbo you can be a bimbo maid. How does that sound?”

She shivered, not from the cold, her arousal was peaking and I didn’t expect it to take much to push her over the edge. “Mmm maid... not bimbo” the resistance was expected she was quite an intelligent woman but the changes had started. She wanted to be a maid, she had admitted that and that is what she would be. To begin with, the colour of her outfit began to darken, already brown it quickly turned black. Going from accountant to mortician was kind of amusing but the changes continued. The heels on her shoes started to lengthen as her skirt shortened, the pantyhose she had been wearing turned into stockings as the tops were revealed.

The blouse came to the front as the blazer started to fuse beneath it, the buttons popping off and the blouse changing into a white frilly apron. As for the blazer it merged with the skirt to form the one dress tapered at the waist by the apron with a plunging neck line and white frilly trim. The skirt puffed out as a petticoat appeared beneath it and the sleeves ballooned a bit at the shoulders to create a puffy effect typical of a maid’s outfit. Finally a maid’s cap appeared on her head at the same time a black silk chocker did. The changes to her body had not begun yet but there would be time for that later.

“Well Wendy, stand up and have a look in the mirror” I gestured towards the full length mirror I had in the corner of the room.

Obediently she went and stood in front of a mirror she started careesing the material ensuring it was real as she gazed at her reflection. The whole situation seemed so unreal for her but it was her reality and her roaming hands proved it “I look...”

“Beautiful” I finished for her “and you look like a real maid, doesn’t that make you feel good? That you’re wearing the uniform of someone whose only purpose in life is to clean and serve their master?”

She nodded happily as she continued to fondle herself, the thought of spending the rest of her life cleaning gave her more pleasure than she ever had before. At this point her previous job as an accountant was gone from her mind as was much of her old life. She was a maid and she lived to clean and serve her master, she just didn’t know who her master was. This realisation caused her comforting clean bubble to pop “I need a master” she gasped

I smiled “don’t fret, I’ll be your master and you can be my maid. Would you like that?”

The look in her eyes was ecstatic “I would very like that please, if it’s not too much trouble”

“Then it’s settled, you will be my maid,” I stopped mid sentence, “but there’s a problem” She looked hurt and scared, the immediate panic on her face and in her eyes gave me pause. I knew what I was doing but that didn’t stop me feeling a pang of guilt over what I was about to do. It was cruel and manipulative and I am not proud of it but over riding all of that was the memory of what she had put me through.

“What is it master? I’ll do anything to fix the problem” I’ll be the first to admit that I enjoyed the pleading look she gave me with the big eyes and clasped hands in front of her. She wanted to please, she needed to, and she was willing to do anything to make that a reality.

“I’m sorry but you saw Candi out there, the only girls I have in my direct employ are bimbos and I’m sorry but you aren’t one.” I said manner-of-factly like I was stating she couldn’t get the job because she lacked the qualifications for it. I ruefully considered to myself a Bimbo University but dismissed the idea pretty quickly. I didn’t think I would be allowed to and such big changes would attract more investigation than what I was going to be getting anyway. The idea of how much my benefactor could collect from something of that size also made me shiver. I knew I was playing with fire but I was determined to see this out.

She looked confused as her eyes darted back and forth trying to process the information. I could tell she wanted to be my maid, that was set in stone, but her internal revulsion at becoming a bimbo gave her pause. My previous relationship with her certainly left a mark “Master I don’t know what to do, I want to serve you but becoming like that. I can’t.”

There was this look of stunned panic on her face and I decided to use that “you’re letting your negativityy get in the way of what you want, just let it go. Breath in deep” she did “and breath out all that stress and tension” she followed my order and the panic subsided. “Good, now, what do you want?”

“To be your maid and for you to be my master” she said on calmer footing

“Then if I am to be your master you must think what I want you to think”

“Yes master” she replied as thoughts of anything beyond cleaning and serving her new master disappeared like bubbles on the ground. Her smile grew contented as she looked at me with renewed adoration.

“Look how I want you to look”

Quicker this time “yes master” This was the point when I knew I was on the right track, I could simply lead her down the path and when she got to the end she would not be able to think of going back. Her hair started to curl into elegant ringlets as it rapidly became a white blonde in color and despite the curl grew to the small of her back. Still held by the maid’s cap her waterfall of hair went up slightly before descending giving it a sense of height of volume that I appreciated. Her figure began to change next as her heels elevated, completely at home in six inches or more. Legs toned as she changes reached her rear, a slight plumping turned it from flat to nicely heart shaped. Her hips flared ever so slightly to accommodate while her waist cinched inwards to give it a more dramatic ratio. Next came her breasts, par my own tastes they swelled and firmed to give the appearance of a surgeon’s touch but not to the overblown proportions that I gave Candi but quite sizeable in their own right. I wanted her to know that she was not just subordinate to me but to all the other girls in my life and I will admit the ability for her to be able to buy lingerie off the rack was also appealing.

The tiny imperfections across her skin cleaned up as her face straightened and adjusted bringing forth the natural beauty of her bone structure. Her lips pumped up to a cute little cupid’s bow as the makeup appeared on her face, pink gloss and eyeshadow as her eyes turned blue. Once again not to the extent of Candi but still very much there.

The maid’s outfit she was wearing had started to visibly strain keeping her bust in and I thought it was going to burst until it adjusted to fit her. The fabric latched to her like a second skin before shortening slightly along the hem of the skirt till it just covered her now quite squeezable ass. Likewise the front scoop widened and deepened till it served more as a framing device for her cleavage than a covering her nipples were dinting slightly against the edge. The heels she had been wearing became ankle boots as a platform grew out from beneath them before the heel elevated sharply. Within moments I watched as the pue start to soften the black replaced with a pastel baby pink. I was pleased with the changes when the proverbial cherry on top occurred as the material changed from the tight satin to skin hugging latex. The glow from the office lights above reflecting off the clothes and to my surprise and increased arousal her skin.

She looked at her appearance and was about to say something when I stopped her with a finger on her lips and offered her a pink glittery feather duster that I had appear on my desk, “be who I want you to be”

With a quiver of her lip and the last of whatever resistance she may have had disappearing she took the feather duster “yes master” And I watched as her body was racked with a trembling orgasm that forced her eyes shut and onto her knees. When they opened again a different person looked out as she looked around the room “like master, this room is totes dirty. I would, totally, like to clean it for you” She thrust her chest out as she said that and the invitation was too much as I unzipped my pants and fished out my cock.

“Oh master your dick is, like, dirty too. Would you like me to, like, um, start there?” she asked pleading. She was referring to the precum that had started in anticipation of what was about to happen. I could tell she was resisting the urge to simply dive in but she was strong in her conviction that she wouldn’t do it without my permission.

I let the question hang for a couple more moments before nodding “of course, you are my maid after all” and that was all she needed. She took my entire length, with no gag, and proceeded to clean and polish it with her tongue. When I was about to come I pulled out with a pop, she seemed disappointed but that quickly faded as I shoved my erection down her top between her tits.

She moaned like the cleavage farrow was a pleaseure center all of it’s own. I started to thrust, the combination of her tits and the latex of the top against my was almost too much and I could my pace start to quicken. “Yes master, fuck my bimbo titties. Like, claim me. Make me your total bimbo maid”

As much as I wanted to come there and then something within me awoke and I withdrew myself. Before I picked her up and impaled her on my throbbing erection, she latched onto me boots locked and gloves gripping for dear life as I bounced her up and down. “What are you?” I asked her through clenched teeth.

She smiled happily through her moans “your bimbo slave maid” was her reply as she repeated it with every thrust until it just got too much for her and it devolved into giggling moans pitching higher and higher before we both came. I stumbled back onto the edge of the desk as her back arched but as soon as I was done I lifted her off and placed her on the ground.

To her credit she recovered quickly “master, I’ll, like, just continue with the cleaning” and she happily started her work. I enjoyed the site for a few moments before I heard the intercom sound “sir, your next appointment is here”