The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Synopsis – David finds his way into a world that is a mirror to our own. While in there he discovers how to manipulate women in our world. His first conquest is his older step-sister Jill)

I actually read your mail and I do appreciate hearing from my fans (especially the female ones that read Hypnogirls of Suburbia). I just have been busy. I will try to work on new chapters for those of you that requested additional chapters for your favorite stories.

Reflection

(MF, MC, MD, IN, MA)

1. Jill and the Looking Glass

I think Shakespeare said life is a stage and we are all actors upon that stage. Are we acting out a very complex play and if so are we a reflection of another existence? I have no idea, but I have learned what it is like to be a reflection. Watching, able to observe but not participate. Eventually things changed but I am getting too far ahead of my story.

The town I live in is not a very big town, actually because of suburban growth we are more of a suburb now than an independent town. More outsiders are moving in every week demanding improved services and schools. We used to have a chemical plant but when the EPA closed it down a lot of the local people found they were unemployed. We had a small amusement park but since it was located right on the lake that the plant had turned into a toxic marsh, it too had closed down. The lake was supposed to be off limits and a big fence was around the whole area, so of course kids went there to hang out and...

That is where I come into the story, my name is David. I am tall, good looking I guess, but my weight could be about 30 pounds lower. I don’t do sports, it is true (for me at least), I can not jump. I have never been good with the ladies, too shy or perhaps just not sophisticated enough. My dad has money, not millions but he does ok. He is a builder and the new homes for the growing outsider population are a steady source of income. I work for him, to help pay for my college tuition.

It was the weekend and a bunch of us were at the lake. How did I get to be in the “bunch”? Well to be honest, this guy who was into sports and good with the girls lived next door. We were not buddies but we did talk. Somehow I got included in the group. Unfortunately the group included Jeff Hill, a bruiser and a bully, who had made my (and others) school years miserable.

Jeff decided to have one last hurrah and picked me to be part of it. We were on the pier at the amusement park, the one closest to the fun house. Before I could even catch my breath I was grabbed, tied, and attached to a rope. Jeff would toss me into the water and reel me back in; he said he was fishing for lake monsters created by all of the toxic waste. The first person to object got punched in the nose and I was used as bait more than eight times before Jeff got tired of the game. I was drawn up drenched and coated with the lake’s stuff. I can not call it water; water doesn’t start to eat through the ropes. No one wanted to touch me so they tied a knife to a pole that they found and used it to cut me loose. Then using the pole, Jeff prodded me like some animal being moved to the slaughter house, only it was the fun house. I was shoved in and the door slammed shut behind me. They must have done something to the door because it would not open.

I staggered through the place looking for the exit. I could hear laughter, then sirens; they ran off leaving me to my fate. I wandered further in, thankful for the holes in the roof that provided me with some light. I came to the hall of mirrors. It was more of a maze than one of those places with the warped mirrors. Mirrors everywhere as far as I could see and in each mirror a sorry sight, me. My clothing was coming apart. I was soaked and my skin looked raw and sunburned. It was a sorry sight indeed. I do not know what happened next, did I faint, or did my body and mind just close down, who knows.

When I woke it was dark. I stood and tried to move I hit a mirror, turning a reaching out in front of me I moved from mirror to mirror. Finally there were no more mirrors but where was I. Moving slowly along I finally got outside, only it wasn’t outside it was all wrong somehow. Everything was where it was supposed to be but just a little different. Then I noticed that the only sound was that of my shoes, or what was left of them, and my breathing. It all looked off and felt dead, as if something was missing. I walked in the direction of my home, my clothing in shreds. What would people say; would the police arrest me for indecent exposure?

I finally arrived home; I had not seen a soul. Opening the door I walked inside and looked for the first time, since that afternoon (I hope) at a mirror. The reflection looked more real to me then where I was but something was wrong…what could it be…shit…I was not in the reflection! I moved forward to grab the mirror and pull it off of the wall, but I missed and my hand hit the surface of the mirror only it didn’t. It was like sticking your hand in thick muddy water but it kept going until my whole arm was through the mirror. Moving my other hand through and then my head I was about half way through when suddenly I was facing the mirror. My hands’ just touching the surface but that is all. I stared at my reflection for sometime until I heard the garage door open. Looking down at my shabby appearance I ran to my room and got into the shower stripping off the remainder of the clothing and washing off the crap.

There was some banging on the door and some yelling but I still stayed in the shower for over an hour. I did my best to explain things with out blaming anyone. In the end I told my father that I had fallen asleep and was not aware that I was late. Since dinner had been missed, he had no intention of asking Joan to reheat it. Joan is my step-mother; my real mother having died when I was ten. She had brought with her two cats and a daughter. I liked the cats.

Sleep came easy and was not interrupted until morning when Jill decided I needed to get up. She told me that mom and dad were gone and she was leaving to go swimming with her boyfriend in 30 minutes. I heard the door to her room slam. I got up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. Was it all a dream or was there a world behind the mirrors.

Only one mirror was in my room, an antique that had been in my mother’s family for years. I approached it and touched it. My hand was flat on the surface of the glass. Maybe it had been a dream. I looked at my hand and willed it to go through the mirror. Since I was pushing I tumbled through the mirror ending up sprawled on the floor. I was back in the mirror world I looked into my room. I wondered what Jill was doing picturing her naked in front of the mirror and suddenly it was her mirror and room.

I froze terrified that she would see me and scream or something. There was not even a flicker of recognition. She was looking at herself in the mirror and adjusting her bikini bottom. She gave no indication that she knew she was being observed. The bikini looked nice it was black and skimpy and when she adjusted it I could see some of her pubic hair. Now I may not like Jill but she is hot, not just cute but smoking should be in playboy hot and she knew it. I got a hard on and undid my pants letting them drop to the floor as I fondled myself while looking at her.

It was not her sexiest one; I know she had another one because she had been arguing about it with Joan. I spoke before I could stop myself. “Where is the other one, the one Joan said was too sultry?” Shit could she hear me? I turned to leave but she made no move as if she had heard me.

She admired herself for a few more seconds then stopped as if she had a thought. She went to a drawer and pulled out what looked like some yarn, bright red yarn, but yarn. It was the bikini the one that Joan hated. Right before my eyes step-sister Jill stripped and stood naked in front of the mirror. Then she put on the strings. She spoke for the first time as she admired herself. “This will never do for today I would have to shave my bush completely off and I don’t have the time.”

I looked down at her pussy and it was obvious that in order to wear that suit she would have to do a lot more trimming and shaving. The whole time I continued playing with myself. I do not know if I would have cum or not at that point but she turned and bent over to pick up the other suit and the sight of her tight firm ass covered by string made me blow my load. It went all over the mirror but fortunately not through the mirror. I didn’t have anything to clean it up with so I used my shirt.

I had just finished when I realized she was putting her cover-up on and she would be at my door in minutes. I rushed back to my room and almost dived through the mirror. I had just slipped under the covers when my door opened.

“Don’t you ever knock?”

“Why should I? Get up and get going. You need to mow the lawn and trim the bushes before mom and dad get back.”

I was ready to snap at her again but I stopped and looked at her remembering what I had just seen. I smiled at her. Jill did not like the look I gave her. “You are so weird, I am going, don’t forget you are grounded. That means no going anywhere outside of the yard.”

After doing the chores and a good shower I looked in the mirror, what had looked like sunburn had faded and I did not look all that much different than I had yesterday morning. Well I was not supposed to leave the house but…if I entered the mirror I could go anywhere and still (technically) be in my room.

After stepping through it was no problem to focus on the mirror at the local greasy spoon and teen/twenty something hangout and I was there. There were a few people but no one special. I did see Carrie; she was not as sexy as Jill but a lot sluttier. I decided to visit her mirror tonight to see what I could see. Speaking of seeing where was Sandy the hottest girl in my graduating class and maybe in town. She had it all: looks, money, and the spoiled attitude that goes with that combination more often than not. What did her room look like? Maybe I could slip in and out and get a pair of panties or something. I focused on her room…nothing. I tried again thinking of what she looked like and how she walked and talked then suddenly I was dizzy and looking out on a different scene. Only it was not her room it was Jeff’s!

How did I know; there were several blow up photos of him on the walls, it was obviously a boy’s messy room, and I could see the back of his head, he had this really strange haircut and it was hard to mistake. When I regained my balance and my head stopped spinning I realized that Jeff was fucking someone. Well from the grunting and sweating it certainly looked like he was. He moved and it was Sandy, somehow I had located her not her room. She looked like she was enjoying herself, then suddenly Jeff stiffened, groaned, and practically flattened her. After several tries she shoved him off of and out of her.

“What about me?” She asked, “I was close to an orgasm, I want you to finish me.”

“How?” He asked with virtually no apparent interest in the answer.

“How? Lick me, suck on my clit, that’s how!”

“I told you I don’t go down on girls, all you girls smell and taste like old fish and I don’t like fish.”

“What a fucking asshole.” I spoke again not being able to control myself.

“You’re such a fucking asshole Jeff.” Sandy seemed to feel the same way I did about him. “You expect me to give you a blow job to get you up; you get your rocks off and leave me hanging without a single orgasm.”

I looked at her naked body glistening with sweat, her pussy damp (not with him he had used a rubber), and I thought how could he not want to kiss and lick every inch of her. “He does not deserve you Sandy.” I literally shouted in frustration.

“You don’t deserve me, asshole.”

What (?) that was the second time she had repeated what I had said, but it did not seem like they could hear me, they weren’t looking around to see where a voice might be coming from. I wonder…

“Play, with your self Sandy, if he couldn’t get you off, you will have to do it for yourself.” Looking at her hoping and waiting to see if she responded.

She began to finger herself first slowly but with growing urgency, but then Sandy looked over a Jeff’s dozing form. “No, don’t think of that asshole, think of someone else. David Manifest, you know what that jerk Jeff did to him, visualize David.” Her eyes seemed confused for a few seconds then she smiled and they lost focus as her body responded to her fingers and her thoughts. I could see the lips of her pussy as she spread them; Sandy licked her finger and slid it in her pussy and around her clit.

While she continued to play with herself I played with myself my breathing getting a little ragged as I watched. I offered words of encouragement and reminders of who she was thinking of before long she came. Watching her respond to my words and knowing I was controlling her actions was a major turn on. When she finished she dressed, looked down at Jeff with contempt and left.

Once again I had shot my load while looking at a girl, only this time I did not bother to wipe the mirror. I thought of home and I was there. The rest of the day I experimented. I found that if I focused on a person and they were near a mirror I would go there, but it usually made me dizzy. I also found that any mirror I had been reflected in I could go too, instantly with little or no disorientation. I never did get to Sandy’s room; each time I tried she was not at home or not in front of a mirror. I also found that I could only do stationary mirrors, so no riding in cars for me. I was taking a rest on my bed in the real world when the door to the house slammed shut and Jill stomped up the stairs. I opened my door only to be yelled at by her. At a guess I would say she had a fight with her boyfriend about looking at other girls. I think he was as big an asshole as Jeff.

I knocked on her door and she shouted go away. But pausing and listening there was the slightest buzzing sound coming from the room. I slipped back into my room and into the mirror world there she was her bikini bottom crumpled on the floor and her top moved aside. She played with her nipples while she ran a vibrator in and out of her pussy.

“Think of your brother David.”

“No, not David, Steve” she moaned out the name of her boyfriend.

“Steve is an ass, he made you cry. David is cute, you are attracted to him.”

She looked confused but after several repetitions she moaned my name as she drove the vibrator repeatedly into her cunt. Finally, with a shudder she came and lay there in a daze. She looked really out of it, almost in a trance.

“David will lick Jill’s pussy, David is in the next room he will take care of your needs, and David will not be able to resist you.” I repeated this several times, at first she seemed resistant but finally she relaxed and seemed to take it all in. Made bold by her acceptance I decided to step it up. “Your pussy needs attention, David will lick your pussy, your pussy will love David’s attention, and all you need to do is suck his cock. Go and seduce him do it now he will gladly do anything for you.” After repeating this several times I could see her arousal growing, but suddenly she sat up and pulled her cover-up on. With a thought I was at the mirror to my room and then in my room.

There was a knock on the door. “David, can I talk to you.”

“Just a minute, ok you can come in.”

“David why are you sitting there like that, have you got an erection?” She pulled my pillow away revealing my raging hard on. Now although no girl had ever seen it I was actually fairly impressive in length and girth. My cock was almost eight inches and all of it was straining to get out. She smiled, “my you do have a hard on and I must say a very impressive one. Now don’t be embarrassed, you should be proud, but doesn’t it hurt to be confined like that. Here let me help you.” With that she kneeled and undid my pants pulling me free.

She paused, her lips just inches from the head, “now you know I will expect payment in kind.” She noticed the slightly confused look I had. “What I mean is that I will expect you to lick and suck my pussy in return.”

“Oh.” I answered as her mouth closed around the tip of my cock and began to work its way down pushing me deeper into her mouth as her hand pumped my cock. Either she was really good or my complete lack of experience was at fault, whichever it was less than five minutes passed from the first time her lips touched my cock to when I stiffened and poured into her mouth.

She choked a little and smiled but swallowed my full load. “Next time David, warn a girl.” I smiled back not sure if it was in response to hers or the implication that it would happen again.

“I am not sure what to do to give you pleasure can you help me?”

Her smile was even bigger. “Of course I can David; you know you are the first boy who ever asked me what I like.” She pulled off her cover-up revealing her naked body, paused so I could admire her then lay on the bed her legs spread and beckoned me, directing me to her moist lips.

I followed her instructions to the letter. I have no idea what Jeff was talking about she smelled great and tasted even better. I lapped up her juices like they were my favorite beverage. Perhaps pussy was now my favorite beverage I wondered briefly if they made pop that tasted like Jill. I licked and sucked and nibbled and tongued just like she wanted. Her response was incredible orgasm after orgasm.

When I stopped to rest for a few seconds she gasped out. “You are amazing, incredible; I have never had my pussy pleasured like you just did. How do you do it? What kind of power does your mouth have over my pussy?” I knew the answer but said nothing and returned to her pussy giving her even more pleasure.

Finally we stopped. I moved on top of her my hard cock pressing against her pussy; she froze and pushed me off. “No David, you can not fuck me.” With that she grabbed her top and ran from my room.

She was very quiet at dinner and did not say much the rest of the night. As I was just about to fall asleep there was a knock at the door. It was Jill, of course. I did not bother to cover up but she ordered me to put something on.

“Look David…what happened this afternoon was a one time event. It will never happen again, it must never happen again. You are my brother and you need to forget it ever happened.”

“I am not your brother I am your step-brother and frankly this afternoon was the first time we ever got along. I have no intention of forgetting what happened and frankly would like to have it happen on a regular basis.”

“Well it won’t and if you tell mom and dad I will say you tried to rape me.” She stormed out of the room.

Oh well after almost nine years for a few hours we were close. Besides I had other ways of ‘persuading’ Jill to come around to my way of thinking. Since I was up I decided to check on Sandy. Finally she was in her room, I hoped. It certainly looked like a girl’s room. She slept on the bed looking very peaceful. I began to talk droning on and on. She stirred but never woke. I stopped at Jill’s room; she was up reading so I went to bed.

The next morning I woke early slipped into the mirror and looked out on my step-sister, she was still asleep. “Do not wake up Jill just listen, listen and obey. David makes you hot you can not resist him. You want him; you want his tongue and mouth all over you but especially on your pussy and clit. You want his long thick cock both in your mouth and in your pussy. You don’t care if he is your brother you want him and your body will respond to him like you have to no other.” I went on and on like that for almost an hour, before returning to my room and going back to sleep.

“DAVID…PHONE!!” Joan yelled up the stairs. I turned to the clock with bleary eyes trying to focus. It was almost 11:00 am. I jumped out of bed. I did not have a phone so it was either take it in the master bedroom or get it downstairs. I opted for the second choice.

“Hello? Sandy? Yes I know who you are I just was not expecting a call from you. Well I would love to but I am kind of grounded until tomorrow. Hold on a sec.” Joan was gesturing to me.

“Tell her you can go out tonight.” She whispered.

“What about dad?” I responded in the same tone.

“You worry about your date and let me worry about your father.”

“Sure Sandy, I can go out tonight…yeah eight is fine do you…yes I’ll be ready.” I hung up stunned. Not only had it worked but much sooner then I had anticipated.

I decided to take a brief shower just wash away the sleep then spend the day swimming in the pool. I had only been there an hour or so when Jill came down in a skimpy yellow number and lay down on a lounge chair to sun. She got a bottle of lotion out and looking around surreptitiously seeing no parent she called me over.

“David would you please, put lotion on my back, please?”

“I don’t know you said I wasn’t supposed to touch you, or something along those lines.”

“It is just lotion David, I am not asking you to fuck me here on the chair.”

I got up and sat beside her rubbing lotion onto her back. She stopped me briefly as she undid the strings, not only did she not try to hide her breast I think she flashed me. I continued until a soft moan escaped her lips. I stopped not sure what to do.

“Why did you stop?”

“Well, I finished your back what else did you want?”

“My legs do my legs all over just keep rubbing me.” She spread her legs so there was no doubt that she wanted me to do a comprehensive job. I began on the one thigh; she moaned a moved her legs further apart. “So…I hear from mom that you have a ‘date’ tonight with Sandy. Is that “The Sandy” the hottest girl in your class I think you once said?”

“Yes.”

“To be honest I think I am jealous, she is going out on a date with you and I can’t.” I stopped and at her urging began again.

“You said that we were ‘family’ and it was wrong.”

“Maybe…maybe I was a little hasty. After all we both have needs, we live in the same house, and I can teach you how to please a girl…” She trailed off and reached back guiding my hand between her thighs pressing her nest against my palm.

“What if I want more than oral, what if I want to go all the way, you know fuck you?”

“I…it would be ok with me,” she said in a small voice which rose in pitch as she came against my palm.

“When?”

“Mom and dad are supposed to be leaving in an hour; ten minutes after they leave I will be naked spread out on my bed waiting for you.” Joan came outside so I quickly agreed and jumped into the water to hide my hard on. The cold water helped to reduce the evidence of my arousal.

Well it did for a while but as I stood in the water looking a Joan all I could think about was how far I could get her to go. When she went back inside I swam around to cool off but listened for the sound of the car leaving.

At some point Jill left to go in the house I had not noticed. A few minutes latter the car pulled out of the garage and dad and Joan waved goodbye. I watched the car leave and suddenly remembered Jill was upstairs waiting for me. The shower water barely had time to hit me, as I rinsed off, before I was out. When I got to the bedroom Jill was on the bed wearing a skimpy black teddy and no panties.

I stopped to admire her and then decided to test and tease her a little. “I thought I was your step-brother and we should not be involved?”

She looked up at me with eyes lidded with lust. “From now on you are my fuck-brother. All of this is yours whenever you want it.” Her hands roamed down her body touching both breasts and cupping her pussy. “Besides, I will teach you to be a better lover for your girl friends.”

“What would you like me to do first?”

“Come here and kiss me first and we can talk about what you should do with your hands and your mouth.”

I followed her instructions and she told me how to do things like nibble on a girl’s ear and how to tell if she liked certain things or not. It was very educational but I was also exploring a beautiful girl’s body at the same time. Her moans of pleasure and the scent of her arousal ensured I was hard and remained so. Before long she had directed between her legs. She seemed less hairy than the last time. When I commented on this she told me two things, she had done some trimming and girls do not like to hear that they are hairy. It did not take long to get into the mood; I was alternating between sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy and sucking on her clit. Jill told me to slide my finger inside of her; I did so enjoying the wet tightness and heat. Soon, with a little guidance her g-spot was being pressed while her clit was sucked. Jill arched her back and cried out as she had the first of several powerful orgasms. Finally, I could take it no more; I had to fuck her now!

“Please I need to be inside of you, I have to fuck you now.”

“I’m ready for you, get on your knees and put your cock at the entrance to my cunt. Next take my legs and pull them up placing one on each shoulder. That’s it. Now you can get maximum penetration.”

Jill took my cock and guided it in trying to make me take it slow; inch by inch I penetrated the tight wet nirvana of my cock’s first pussy. Finally I was as deep as I thought I could go I had seen some of Jeff’s action so I started moving back and forth letting my cock slide out a few inches then thrusting deep back inside of her. I did it again and again, faster and faster, until the sensation of my cock sliding in and out was almost unbearable. Shit! I was losing control, I would cum in less than two minutes and she would hate me. I had to control it, I had to stop!

“No, don’t stop. It is your first time let your self go just keep thrusting into me…I will…cum with you…ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” We both came as I spilled into her.

“I am so sorry. I swear I can do better.”

“You were fine. It was your first time and I know you will do better. In fact there is no time like the present.” She pushed me down on the bed and began to lick and suck on my cock, not only cleaning it but restoring my erection.

The next time was more satisfying for both of us. Afterwards I went to sleep in my own room, Jill promised to wake me in plenty of time for my date.

Perhaps I will tell you about that date or maybe I will tell you about Joan’s adventures; about how she got into voyeurism and how I got into her.