The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relax, we’re family

Chapter 2: Getting the odds up.

Author’s note: This part 2 (out of 3) of this story. I learned a great deal since the first part, most important thing: I found out that spelling checkers are not what they never used to be! Thanks for all the comments you send to me, that really gave me a lot of inspiration, please keep sending them, good or bad, to . Let me know what you would want to see as storylines for future stories and send me suggestions, preferences and experiences. Enjoy!!

Things had definitely changed one day earlier, I thought as I lay on my bed. One thing is having your sexy sister sucking on your cock, but having your mother making pictures of it at the same time seemed somewhat unreal. Yet it was real, wasn’t it? The weird thing was, with this hypnosis thing I could go way beyond this. If I wanted I could have my sister as my own sex slave. A thought that didn’t look too bad actually. I got hard thinking only about those big firm tits of hers. Anyway, it was time to get up. I had the feeling that I was gonna need the erection today, so no point of taking care of it right now as I would normally do.

It was 10am already so it was about time I got downstairs. I heard voices. I knew Chloe and mom would already be there, hopefully taking care of breakfast. Luckily they had. They hadn’t bothered to get dressed yet. Chloe wore a plain white t-shirt and a thong. Mom wore a matching set of a tight black top and black tight shorts. Her tits and ass nearly showing through the tight thin fabric. I said good morning and got a cheerful reply back from the both of them. They really didn’t seem to mind what happened yesterday. When Chloe bent over the table to put down some plates I couldn’t resist and slap her gently against her bare ass. She blushed a little but just continued setting the table. When she came around with the bread I pinched her ass, which caused the same reaction. Then the table was set and we had a rather quiet breakfast. Mom boiled some eggs and made sure that I ate three of them. When we were all finished I helped Chloe clean the table while mom got to her workout session. While cleaning up I wasted no opportunity to touch Chloe. When she was standing rinsing the dishes in the sink, I put my hands under her shirt and took a firm hold of her tits. A little later I actually pulled the shirt over her head and threw it away. The rest of the cleaning she did without protest only in her thong. Her beautiful tits wobbling slightly at every move. I couldn’t take it much longer. My dick was aching in my shorts.

G:

Chloe I need you to suck me!

C:

Aahh, I thought you’d never ask! Go sit on the table.

I sat down on the table. She stuck her hand in my shorts and took hold of my dick. With some effort she managed to get it out my shorts completely. With a hungry growl, she threw her face into my pubes. First she worked my dick with her hands and her mouth. But gradually her hands came loose and only her mouth remained. With her hands she took my hands and placed them on top of her head. I grabbed two hands full of hair and controlled the pace entirely. I fucked her mouth as if she was some kind of fuck doll. Sometimes slowly, letting her tongue do it’s work on the head and sometimes hard and thrusting it all deep in her throat. When I was about to come I pulled her head completely to me, so that her forehead was touching my belly. I came, and I came, spurting everything deep inside her mouth. I could feel her struggle with the flow but she managed to get everything right down her throat.

G:

Whoaah, that was great!!

Chloe was still licking her lips and swallowing the last drops of cum.

C:

Yeah, thank you for letting me suck you.

G:

No, thank YOU!

C:

Anytime!

With that she walked away and went to her room. I stayed in the dining room and read the newspaper. Only 10.45 and I felt exhausted already. I had to work on my stamina if I wanted to keep this kind of lifestyle up. On the other hand, if I’d just practice enough ...

I knew I was getting greedy but if I could get Chloe to suck me, I could probably get other people to do that to me too. As I was pondering this question, the telephone rang. Since I was the only one in the room I picked it. It was Ilse, my oldest sister.

G:

Hi Ilse!

Ilse: Hi Greg, how are you?

G:

Oh I’m great, I REALLY am, what about you, I haven’t seen you in ages!

I:

Oh okay I guess, is mom around?

G:

Nope, gone working out.

I:

Damn.

G:

Anything wrong?

I:

No, not really, I just wanted to talk to her.

G:

Can I take a message?

I:

No, oh wait, yes, tell her that I’ll be home next Saturday. So not tomorrow, but the week after.

G:

Will do, bye!

I:

Bye!

Hmm so Ilse was going to come home for once. Oh well, still more than a week from now.

I went to my room and browsed the net for a while. Around 1pm, mom got back again from her workout. I noticed that I hadn’t showered yet, so that was the first thing to take care of. After performing my cleaning ritual, I slipped into my favorite shorts and with a little difficulty managed to find a shirt that wasn’t completely off color to the shorts. I went back to the living room to find it empty. I heard voices outside and I located both mom and Chloe at the poolside again. They were both wearing bikinis now. Chloe her yellow one and mom wore one I had never seen before. It was a white bikini and even skimpier than Chloe’s. Mom’s tits were as big as Chloe’s, but her ass was a little bit rounder than the small ass on Chloe. I watched them for a minute talking, I couldn’t really make out what they were talking about though. The conversation stopped when they both saw me coming through the door.

G:

Am I disturbing anything?

C:

Oh, ermm, no not really, you may join us if you like.

G:

Oh well, thank you, that is very friendly of you.

M:

What she means, is that we were discussing yesterdays events.

G:

Oh, and did you reach a conclusion yet?

Mom was getting a bit red in the face now.

M:

Well, one conclusion was that I was a bit jealous of Chloe yesterday.

G:

Why?

M:

Well ermm ... I ...

C:

She’s never sucked a guy cock before! Just tell him mom!

M:

Yes, well that is basically it. I’ve never given a blowjob.

G:

Never? Not even dad in that time?

M:

No, for some strange reason I thought it to be dirty at that time. But now I regret that. Chloe seemed to be enjoying sucking you, and I did taste your cum and it was delicious!

G:

So ...?

M:

So ... now I ...

C:

For Pete sakes mom! Now she wants to suck a cock!

M:

Yeah I do, but I do not know how to do it.

G:

I am willing to let you practice if that is what you want?

M:

Would you? Oh that would be great!!

C:

And I could give you some tips maybe!

M:

Oh you two are the best!

C:

Okay, Greg just come over here, and I’ll demonstrate on how to do it. Mind you mom, I’ve only given three blowjobs so we’ll need some guidance from Greg as well.

I came to the bed where Chloe sat. Mom sat right beside her. Chloe pulled down my shorts and my dick wasn’t completely hard yet.

C:

Obviously, first thing to do is get him hard here. You can do that by gently starting to lick his dick or his balls.

G:

Showing your tits might help as well, and if that doesn’t work, gently caressing my balls with your hand will!

Apparently they decided to let nothing go by chance so they both removed their tops, giving me the view on 4 delicious tits. I had been mistaken! Mom’s tits were even bigger than Chloe’s! Sure enough Chloe’s nipples were a bit higher on them, but even mom’s tits didn’t really hang down. They were shapely and standing proud under all this attention. Chloe took a gentle hold of my balls and at the same time started to lick the head of my dick. That was enough to give any man a hard on! Within a few seconds my dick was at full strength.

C:

Okay, so far so good. Now when sucking a cock, you have to make sure that you don’t scratch your teeth against the dick, it’s very sensitive. Best thing is to keep your tongue covering your lower teeth and your lips covering your upper teeth, just like this.

Chloe opened her mouth really wide, showing what she had just explained. She took the base of my cock and guided it slowly into her mouth. After letting it slip approximately halfway in, she let it go out again.

C:

Now you do it mom!

M:

Okay I’ll try.

Chloe and mom moved over a bit and mom took a hold of my dick. She guided it slowly into her mouth.

M:

Hmm, hmppff hmmumm pff hmm!

She realized that she wasn’t making much sense, so she moved back again so that she could talk without my dick in her mouth.

G:

Say what?

M:

I said, this is great! Now what do I do, there is obviously some sucking involved, isn’t there?

C:

Yes, what you do is, you suck it in gently as it’s moving in, and keep sucking, as it’s moving out again. Like this.

They changed their places again a bit, and Chloe sucked my dick in her mouth. She made a few strokes, where she sucked it in and pulled her head back again while keeping on sucking, she hardly made any noise. This shouldn’t take too much longer because I was already about to come again. Luckily Chloe stopped.

C:

Now you breathe through your nose.

M:

Okay, let me try.

She went through the same motions as Chloe did. Her mouth felt just as warm. Only difference was that mom sucked a bit harder and slurping sounds came from her sucking.

C:

Oh you’re making a lot of noise there mom.

G:

No keep doing that, that’s a great turn on. Make as much sloppy slurping noises as possible!

Mom kept sucking even harder, making more obscene noises in the process.

C:

Now when he is about the come, you’ll feel his balls tighten a bit.

Mom, stopped for a moment, the slurping sounds interfered with the lessons obviously. Chloe continued.

C:

When he comes, you keep sucking everything in, and don’t forget to swallow!

G:

And what you can do as well, is open your mouth widely, jack me off for the last bit and me show where it is going. A woman’s face and body covered in cum is a great view for a guy!

M:

Which one do you prefer?

G:

I like both, but at this moment it’s probably best to let me come all over your face.

M:

Sounds good to me!

Mom grabbed my cock again and started sucking as she had just learned. Loud sloppy noise came from her mouth again. I couldn’t keep it up for much longer. Mom apparently felt my balls tighten, so she quickly released my throbbing dick from her mouth and continued to jack me off.

M:

Come on Greg, come on your mom, come on my face, I want it!!

She opened her mouth wide, I saw Chloe’s mouth come closer too.

G:

Oh OOH, HERE IT COMES!!

The first stream of cum shot out my dick, landing half on mom’s cheek and half in her mouth. Because she kept jacking me off the following streams hit her and Chloe’s face at random places. When I, after the last drops had been milked, looked down again, cum was dripping mostly from her face down on her tits. Some, however, had gotten into her hair, and Chloe had managed to get a number of drops in her face as well. Using their fingers they directed the cum into their mouths. Since mom had gotten much more than Chloe, she thought it to be only fair that Chloe this time cleaned her tits. Chloe didn’t waste any time, she began licking on mom’s firm tits.

M:

Wow, this was really really great!! Thanks Greg!!

G:

Uh? Oh, you’re welcome! That’s what family is for. And oh, Ilse called. She’s coming home next Saturday ...

The rest of the day I kept mostly to myself in my room. To be honest I couldn’t really bring it up any more to go down and risk that my mom would want to go down on me again. Don’t get me wrong, it was great, but when you’re going from no blowjob in your life up till then, to getting one twice a day, this has some impact on things. Of course I was still young, and keep it hard all the time, blah blah blah, but my dick was a bit sore after the rough sucking I had received earlier.

Later that day, after dinner when I had recovered a bit, the three of us were watching a lame tv show.

C:

This is really boring!

M:

Yeah, true, but there is little else on. This sucks, we have like 55 channels and still nothing. And just when I need a little relaxation.

This sounded like my cue.

G:

Well if you REALLY want, I could give you a little relaxation.

M:

Oh, are you sure you don’t mind, you’ve done so much already today.

G:

I don’t mind. Why don’t you two sit in these chairs? Chloe can I have your necklace again?

C:

Sure, though you should get one of your own. I’m not always around you know.

G:

Good idea, but for now, I’ll use this one.

I placed the two chairs side by side, so that they both were facing the swinging necklace and me together. I repeated the entire hypnoses relaxation session again. As this was the third time, I noticed it was getting easier to do it. Not only because I knew the lines better, but also because it seemed to get easier to get them into the trance.

G ... and so now, you feel extremely relaxed and wonderful, relaxed and wonderful ...

So now it was time that I could make some changes again. But what to do? So far they pretty much did everything I asked anyway. Maybe if I turned the dial a bit up even, release all the inhibits they have. I could always reverse everything. Sounded like a good plan to me! I turned to Chloe.

G:

Listen to my voice, you’ll feel like you have to do everything I say. From now on, you will not mind at all me touching you anywhere. Just like it feels when I look at you, touching you will arouse you immensely. You want to have sex with me very badly, you’ll do anything to seduce me into having sex with you. When it comes to sex, you’ll have no problems with any kind of it. Besides me, you’ll also find yourself attracted to women. You would love to have sex with a woman or girl. If you know girls that are pretty and have a good figure and they look like you want to have sex with them, you’ll try to convince them to go home with you. Make sure that when you come home with them, you don’t act sexually aggressive. Just convince them to lie at the pool and try talking them into having one of Greg’s relaxation sessions, because you know it will make them feel good, just like it feels good for you. Do you understand?

C:

Yes.

M:

Yes.

Damn, I forgot again! Only addressing Chloe didn’t really work. Since they have their eyes closed they couldn’t distinguish whom I was talking to. Oh well, I guess I would just have to see what the effect was on the both of them. Anyway, it was about time to wake them up again.

G:

You will start to feel more and more relaxed. I’ll count to 10 and at every count you’ll feel more relaxed. At 10 you’ll wake up and feel totally relaxed. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

C:

Ahhh wonderful, I feel totally relaxed again.

M:

Hmmm, me too.

G:

So, what shall we do now?

C:

Hmm, I know what I would like to do ...

M:

I know what you mean ...

G:

Hey I’ve got an idea. Why don’t I get my camera again and you two can pose for me!

M:

I don’t know, it’s been a while.

C:

Oh come on mom, it’s gonna be fun, I promise!

M:

Oh okay, but first we will have to change into something ... nicer.

The two of them walked out of the room. I picked up my camera and checked the memory stick. Damn, it was gone! What could have happened with it? Maybe I left it in my pc or something. I was about to go into my room to check my pc when I heard my Chloe.

C:

What are you doing?

G:

I can’t seem to find the memory stick of my camera.

C:

WHAT! You don’t mean to say that you’ve lost all the pictures of me sucking your cock somewhere do you?

G:

Uhh, so it seems at least.

C:

So some strange guy could be jacking off with the picture of you blowing your wad all over my face and tits!

M:

What’s all the fuzz here!

C:

Greg lost the memory stick from his camera!

M:

Oh that thing, I took it. I was so tired of that thing being full all of the time that I took it with me to the shop. I bought 10 new ones, although they only had size 64 instead of the size 16 you had. But the guy in the shop said that it made no difference, that there could fit more on these anyway. I put them in the drawer in the living room. Now go down and leave us here to change. We will be right down.

I went back to the living room again. What a relieve! Thank goodness that the one memory stick was not lost, and even better, mom bought me 10 new 64Mb memory sticks!! My mom was the best, and she gave a good blowjob as well!

I turned up the lights and made sure the camera was ready. After 10 minutes they entered the room again. They were both wearing tight jeans, with on top white blouses. Chloe put on some music as mom put a chair in the center of the open space of the room.

M:

So Mister, you wanted a show? You better come sit over here then, where you can see everything best.

I sat down on the chair in the middle, curious of everything that would happen. Clearly mom and Chloe had thought of performing a strip act, which was fine by me. I made a picture of the both of them still in clothes <click> this should make an interesting picture story when finished. Mom and Chloe moved to the music, they started to dance very close to each other. Chloe took hold of mom’s ass, and mom put her arms around Chloe’s neck. Their heads closed in and tongues shot out. They kissed, using a lot of tongue. Sucking noises arose as they were sucking at each other’s tongues and lips <click>. Chloe’s hand moved from mom’s ass to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them <click>. Slowly she unbuttoned the buttons on mom’s blouse until they were all open <click>. Mom let her arms go from Chloe’s neck and took hold of the two lower sides of Chloe’s blouse. With one swift but strong move, she pulled the two parts from each other, which resulted in buttons flying across the room and a big rip in Chloe’s blouse. They both giggled <click>. Both blouses were open now and they quickly removed them, they stood there in their jeans with both a lacey white ¾ bra on top. Through the fabric you could clearly see the big brown nipples of my mom. The bra made their tits look even bigger <click>. Chloe came up to me and sat on my lap facing me. Knees on either side of mine. She stuck her tits in my face.

C:

You like?

G:

Yeah I like, I like a lot!

Mom joined and pushed her tits from behind against my head.

M:

And what about these?

G:

Those are great as well!

They returned to their dancing routine, each opening the fly on their own jeans. They turned their backs to me and simultaneously bent over while pulling their pants down <click>. Apparently they hadn’t bothered to put on any underwear beneath their jeans, as I looked straight into their pussies. They turned to face each other again and started to kiss. Mom rubbed against Chloe’s pussy as Chloe grabbed mom’s ass again. Chloe moaned lightly when mom put a finger up her pussy.

M:

Do you enjoy watching us?

G:

Ehh yeah ...

M:

Well why don’t you show us how much you’re enjoying this then? Let us see that beautiful dick of yours.

I stood up and removed my pants and underpants. Sure enough, my dick was rock hard. I sat down on the chair again

C:

Oooh, I think he REALLY likes it.

They both came a bit closer, mom still sliding one finger through Chloe’s pussy. Chloe reached out with her hand and took a hold of my cock.

C:

Ohh it’s so nice and hard, I don’t think I can stand it much longer.

M:

Now Greg why don’t you be a good brother and give your sister what she really wants. Come on baby, fuck her brains out!

Mom released her finger, brought it to her mouth and sucked on it. Chloe approached just as when she had done with her jeans on and sat on my lap, with my dick against her belly and my eyes fixed on her beautiful big tits, straining in the lacey fabric.

M:

Come on you two! I want to see some serious fucking here! Greg, let that meat of yours slide in there up to your balls!

Chloe stood up a bit so that I could position my dick before her wet entrance. She slowly moved down and down and down, until my entire cock had disappeared in her wet cunt.

M:

Now Chloe, you start to ride him girl, and I’ll take this thing now.

She took the camera. Chloe started to move up and down a bit, she could move too much because it was quite difficult. I grabbed her ass and worked with her. Slowly but steady we picked up the pace. Chloe pulled my head to her tits that had for the most part bounced out of her bra. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it, only to see Chloe ride me even wilder.

C:

Yeah, suck my tits, suck your sisters big fat tits while she bangs you! Come on little brother, give it to me, give it all to me!

With that Chloe closed her eyes and started to move in a frenzy, I felt her pussy contract around my dick and I knew I couldn’t hold back any more.

C:

Yeah YEAH! Come in me, fill your sister up with your hot cum! Oh yeah OH YEAH!!

I came and she started shaking and convulsing, with her spasms milking the last sperm out of my dick. Then she fell against me, totally out of breath, our wet skins sticking to each other. My dick was still in her cunt, and before I knew it I felt a tongue against my balls. Mom decided to no longer only make pictures but to participate as well. She was licking the area where my meat was locked in Chloe’s pussy. I felt her tong against my dick as it was in Chloe’s pussy as well! That feeling immediately got me hard again. Chloe was totally spent though and she slowly stood up from my renewed hard on. As her cunt released my cock, a fair amount of cum came down with it, covering the head of my dick and streaming down the sides. Before I knew it mom’s mouth had replaced Chloe’s pussy and was sucking the mixed juices from my cock. Chloe sat down on the floor as she watched mom doing her thing.

C:

Yeah go mom! Get him hard again, so he can fuck you too!

With that mom really started to suck again, throwing her face in my pubes. When she had sucked it for a few minutes I pulled her head up again.

G:

Come mom, bent over the table, and I’ll give it to you.

Mom was visibly happy with that thought and walked over to the diner table and bent over. I followed her and moved her legs apart. Chloe followed as well because she didn’t want to miss a thing.

G:

Okay mom, here it comes!

M:

Oh yeah, give it to me! Fill your mom with your big cock! Fuck your mother just as you fucked your sister!

I pointed my dick at her pussy and with one forceful move put it in her. She was a tight as Chloe! She started to moan heavily. I withdrew and banged it in her again. Now slowly picking up the pace I kept making long strokes, almost pulling it completely out only to put it back hard.

M:

Oh yeah, OH YEAH, fuck me, fuck me hard! HARDER HARDER!!

I put my hands around her middle and really threw myself in her pussy at every stroke. Chloe decided to get in on the action as well. She climbed up the table and sat down with her pussy right before mom’s face. Mom didn’t hesitate and started to lick her right away. Every time I thrust in her, she was forced to stick her face almost to her nose into Chloe’s cunt.

C:

Yeah, that’s it mom, suck my pussy, suck your daughter’s cunt while your son takes you from behind, you slut! Wait a minute Greg, turn her around, so I can see her big tits wobble!

I withdrew, pulled her legs over and let mom lie on her back on the table. It didn’t matter for my strategy. Chloe however came up and just plainly sat down with her snatch over mom’s mouth, muffling the moans that came out of it. With her hands she grabbed mom’s nipples between her fingers and pinched them hard. Mom’s cry of pain and pleasure was again tempered by Chloe’s pussy, who seemed to get very aroused from it. She kept kneading and squeezing mom’s big fat tits, while enjoying the ride her pussy got from mom’s tongue. In the mean time she looked at me very sexily.

C:

I’m pretending that you’re fucking me again ... shoving your big hard cock all the way up my pussy. Oh I’m soooo wet. I hope mom doesn’t drown!

She let one of her hands drift away from the tit it was holding and reached out with it to touch my dick and mom’s pussy. She slid a finger in the pussy along with my dick, giving me (and mom from the reaction of it) extra pleasure. Mom started to move frantically as I kept banging her, obviously reaching her climax. Chloe got off herself as well as mom had screamed her entire orgasm in her cunt.

C:

Come on Greg, come on, spray me once more with your cum, spray on both your slut sister and your slut mother!!

She grabbed my dick, pulled it out of mom’s cunt and jacked me off. Within 10 seconds I was coming again. The sight of my sister jacking me of, with her tits obscenely hanging out of their bra, while sitting with her pussy on my mother’s face, who’s naked body was lying spread eagled right before me, was a bit too much. I came harder than I had ever come before. I would have thought I had already been spent, but it seemed like gallons of cum where coming out of my dick. Chloe did her best to come close with her mouth but it hardly made a difference. Her face, her bra, her tits, as well as mom’s bra and tits and belly and cunt, were all covered in cum. I was actually glad when Chloe released my dick because I thought she had it so tight that it would have surely been ripped off if I had collapsed right there and then. With both hands Chloe smeared all the cum evenly over her body. Now and then she licked her fingers when large globs of cum kept sticking to them. She moved away from mom, who had a very red face. Mom grabbed Chloe hard, pulled her to her and started to lick all the evenly dispersed cum from her tits. The only thing I managed to do was grab the camera and make one more final picture <click>. Bloody hell, I was gonna frame that one!!!