The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relax, we’re family

Chapter 3: Complete.

Author’s note: This is the last chapter of this story. Again thanks for all the comments you send to me, that really gave me a lot of inspiration, please keep sending them, good or bad, to . Let me know what you would want to see as storylines for future stories and send me suggestions, preferences and experiences. Enjoy!!

Silence ... Darkness ... and then the soft velvety sound of somebody sucking gently on something that they want really bad ... and the accompanying pleasant feeling that went with it. While I slowly woke up from a forgotten dream, I realized that it was Chloe this time, in contradiction to yesterday when Mom had awoken me in a similar fashion. Chloe always sucked a bit more gently, while Mom dove in and tried to get as much in as possible. Yes, things had definitely changed over the last week. As the sucking continued, Chloe maintained a steady pace. She didn’t want to rush things. Her tongue slowly swirled around the head, using a lot of saliva. The well-oiled sucking machine continued doing her work. Even after a week with a lot of action, I couldn’t last more than 5 minutes against the cocksucking qualities of my sister. The fact that she was under the blanket and I couldn’t see her, only delayed everything by a minute. The image of her full breasts slowly wiggling while performing her unsisterly act was usually enough to send me over the edge in a couple of seconds. Damn, now I had the image in mind anyway! I felt my balls tighten and so did Chloe, gathering from the extra moaning she produced. The vibrations of her moans had a finishing effect as I pulled her forehead to my belly, forcing her to take everything in the back of her throat while I blew my load. Whooaa, this was the way to wake up. It took Chloe a little while to clean me up. When she had, she slithered over me like a giant python, her naked body giving a pleasant soft feeling against my body. She stopped when her breasts reached the height of my head and she softly pushed her beautiful tits in my face. The nipple of one of her tits slowly brushing against my lips. She knows that I really enjoy big breasts and I couldn’t resist opening my mouth and sucking hard on the offered nipple.

C:

Time to raise sleepyhead ...

G:

Yeah, thanks for the wake up call

C:

Oh it was my pleasure! Shall I join you in the shower?

G:

No, you go ahead, I have to think about a couple of things, all right?

C:

Okay then.

She very poorly tried to hide her disappointment, stood up and left my room. Well it was true; I really had to do some thinking. A little later today, my oldest sister would make her reappearance in the house, after having been away to university for nearly a year. Not that I didn’t like my sister, I really liked her a lot. Because she was two years older, I always saw her as my big sister and she saw me as her little brother. The problem was that she would surely notice the ‘minor’ changes around the house. I mean, if you see your mother sucking your little brother, you tend to notice these things. The evening before I had another hypnotic session with Mom and Chloe, making sure that they would behave in an ordinary matter once Ilse was around. Of course I encouraged them to make it all up, when Ilse wasn’t around. Well, we would just have to see what would happen. One way or the other I should try to get Ilse hypnotized as well, that would solve all the problems.

I got up and took a shower. When I had gotten dressed I went to the diner room to have some breakfast. Chloe was preparing scrambled eggs. In comparison with the previous days she was conservatively dressed. That still didn’t mean she was very decent but at least she didn’t walk around naked. She wore a tight black spandex short and a matching halter-top. The fact that she wasn’t wearing anything beneath the top was obvious. Her nipples poked through the fabric. I put my hand on her ass and was content that she at least was wearing a string under the shorts.

G:

Where is Mom?

C:

She went to pick up Ilse remember?

G:

I thought she was to arrive in the afternoon.

C:

Nope, she called yesterday that she took a flight earlier.

G:

What time will she be here then?

C:

Could be any moment now.

No sooner had she said this or I heard a key in the lock of the front door and Mom and Ilse came in.

C:

Hi!! Oh God, it has been ages!!

I:

It sure feels that way! Good to see you Chloe.

My two sisters hugged for a moment.

G:

Hey what about me?

I:

Oh come here little bro!

She let go of Chloe and came to hug me instead.

I:

Oh my, the two of you have grown!! Let me have a look at you!

She checked out both Chloe and me.

I:

Well Chloe you have definitely grown!!

We all had a laugh, the fact that she was referring to Chloe’s tits was obvious.

C:

Yep, no use saving your old bras anymore. I’ve outgrown you.

That was true. Ilse was of course the first of the two to develop her breasts. Over the years Chloe had always worn the old bras of Ilse. But by now, Chloe’s breasts were at least of equal size as Ilse, maybe even a bit bigger.

I:

Well enough titty talk. And you Greg? You seem to have grown some muscles as well!

C:

Indeed he has!

I shot a look to Chloe, who gave me a seductive smile as a reply. Ilse apparently hadn’t gotten any idea what it was about so she didn’t think more of the remark.

We all went to the living room and drank coffee. Ilse talked about what she had been doing all this time and we all listened and asked her questions where necessary. After a couple of hours chattering, we thought that it was enough for one day. Mom went to do some shopping with Chloe. Ilse didn’t feel like going because she had just come home after a pretty tiring trip.

G:

Why don’t we set ourselves up at the pool and relax for a while?

I:

Good idea, I’ll go and change.

I changed as well and was earlier back at the pool than Ilse. A little later she joined me. I was a bit disappointed really. I had hoped for a sexy bikini, but she wore a red bathing suit, baywatch style. She lay down in the bed next to me.

I:

Soooooooo Greg, and how are you getting along with the girls?

I already wondered when this question would pop up, she always liked to tease me with my shyness around girls. Of course things had changed me a bit over the last week.

G:

Oh pretty good actually!

I:

Good? Oh, okay. So are you seeing anyone special?

G:

Uhmm, yeah you could say that.

I:

What’s her name?

G:

I’m not gonna tell you but you’ll see soon enough. And what about you? Find some jock already over there?

I:

Ermm, no not exactly ... nice weather isn’t it??

Apparently she didn’t want to discuss her love life with me, which was a pity because I was really interested. But okay I was bound to get it out of her sooner or later.

G:

Hey Ilse, I have been practicing some relaxation techniques, can I try some on you?

I:

Relaxation techniques? Like what? Massages?

G:

Uhmm no, more like mental relaxation, it’s some sort of hypnosis.

I:

Hmm, I don’t believe in hypnosis.

G:

You don’t believe in hypnosis?

I:

Nope, it’s all a fake you know, all these shows on TV.

G:

Well okay, if you think it’s a fake, let me try then.

I:

Oh well, if you insist, but I’m warning you, I’m not going to play along just for the fun of it when you want to let me walk around like a chicken!

We both laughed. Of course I had no intention of letting her walk around like a chicken!

G:

Okay here we go. Look at my pendulum Ilse and lay back. Relax. Breathe in, breathe out. In ... out ... in ... out. Relax, the only sounds you hear is the beating of your heart and my voice. The only thing you see is the pendulum.

I:

You see, it’s not working!

G:

Shhh! Just give me a minute to work okay? Now relax, don’t talk and listen to my voice.

Now she kept quiet and I went through the procedure much like I did with Chloe and Mom, only this time it took me much more time to get her completely under. I had been busy for almost half an hour before I could really start to give her some suggestions. I didn’t care much for going through this entire procedure every time I wanted to hypnotize her, so I decided to make a shortcut.

G:

Ilse, can you hear me?

I:

Yesss

G:

Ilse listen carefully. You feel wonderful and relaxed now. And you like feeling wonderful and relaxed don’t you?

I:

Yesss

G:

Okay, every time you hear me say the words “fresh fruit” you’ll return to this state where you feel wonderful and relaxed. Do you understand?

I:

Yesss

G:

Every time you are in this state you will do exactly as I say. When you are awake you will not remember what had happened and you will think that hypnosis does not work on you.

Now I had to check whether this actually worked.

G:

Ilse I will count to 10, at 10 you’ll feel exactly like before and you will think that you have dozed off. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

I:

Whaaahhhh, gee I think I dozed off. You and your stupid chain-thingy. Well you were right about that relaxation thing, I just fell asleep!

G:

Yeah I guess that hypnosis doesn’t work on you.

I:

Told you so.

G:

Okay, would you like something to eat or drink, or maybe some fresh fruit?

After the words fresh fruit she kind of froze into place, and closed her eyes.

G:

Ilse can you hear me?

I:

Yesss.

Okay this worked! Great, I should have done this much earlier with Chloe and Mom as well!

G:

Ilse, listen carefully. When you wake up, you feel like you can tell me anything, anything at all about your private life and your love life. You won’t feel shy discussing you feelings or experiences with me, Chloe and Mom. You won’t feel shy about your body either and you don’t mind anyone who lives in this house seeing you naked. When you see people engaged in sexual activities you will not mind and it will in fact arouse you, especially when it involves me, Chloe and Mom. Do you understand all of that Ilse?

I:

Yesss

G:

Okay I will count to 10, at 10 you’ll feel exactly like before. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

G:

So?

I:

So what?

G:

Would you want something to drink?

I:

Nahh, never mind.

G:

Okay. So what was that with your love life, you didn’t tell me.

I:

Oh that. I’m not seeing anyone regular.

G:

So you’re seeing nobody?

I:

Hmm not exactly ... okay I will tell you, but don’t tell anybody else okay?

G:

Okay.

I:

I work at this bar, in the evening hours. And sometimes I do some stripteases there as well.

G:

You’re a stripper??

I:

Yeah, and more ...

G:

What more is there?

I:

Last time I was there I really needed some cash, and there was this costumer ...

G:

You had sex with him?

I:

Yes, and with his 2 buddies.

G:

At the same time?

I:

Yeah.

G:

How was it?

I:

Well they treated me all right I guess. There is just something about being fucked by three guys, you know. Every hole is more or less covered then.

G:

I bet it is. Weren’t you ashamed afterwards?

I:

Yes I was, terribly ashamed! Me, a hooker! Going with guys for money! But strange thing is that now when I talk to you about it, I don’t feel so ashamed anymore.

G:

It’s always better to talk about the things that bother you.

I:

I guess so. There is not really anything wrong with it is there? I just had sex, it’s no big deal.

G:

Indeed. Would you strip for me?

I:

For you?? You’re my brother!

G:

So what? A lot of other people have seen you, so why care?

I:

That’s true, and you are family. Well not now anyway. Mom will be home soon and I have to tell her what I did. She will be terribly upset.

G:

Hmmm, we will see.

I was getting pretty horny already from her talking about the gangbang she did. I wanted to at least feel her up a bit. First I wanted to see how far I could go now, I could always make her more willingly.

G:

Don’t worry too much Ilse, come over here and give me a hug!

She came sit beside me on the bed and hugged me.

G:

And now give your brother a kiss!

She wanted to give me a peck on the cheek, but at the last moment I turned my head and kissed her on her mouth. She was shocked I could feel, but didn’t pull away. I probed with my tongue against her lips, which parted slightly. I intruded her mouth with my tongue, meeting hers. She was still a bit shocked to react but slowly she began to move her own tongue. A few seconds later we were really French kissing and she gently sucked on my tongue, softly biting my lips. I put my hand on her ass, caressing its smoothness. My hand went up and cupped her breast through the thin fabric of the swimsuit. She got really enthusiastic now and kissed me frantically. Her hand moved over my chest and dropped to my lap, measuring the tool that lay hidden under the shorts. Then abruptly she stopped.

I:

Oh my God!! What am I doing?!? I’m so sorry! Here I am seducing my own brother!!

G:

It’s okay Ilse.

I:

No it’s not, it’s wrong! I think I should leave straight away!

G:

Ilse, listen: fresh fruit!

She went limp right besides me. I was still surprised at how far she let me get to her. But apparently she still needed some encouragement.

G:

Ilse listen carefully. From now on, having sex with any member of your family does not strike you as odd. Actually you like having sex especially with your brother. Seeing him around will excite you and make you horny. I will count to 10, at 10 you’ll wake up and remember my instructions.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

G:

So where were we?

I:

I think we were kissing when something interrupted us.

She put her hand in my lap again and gave my dick a small squeeze. She gave me a very horny look.

I:

Oh Greg, would you mind if I had a look at your dick? I haven’t seen it in more then a year.

G:

You’ve seen it before then?

I:

Of course! I always watched you jack off through the hole in the wall between our rooms. Didn’t you know that?

G:

Hell no!

I:

Well now you do ... I’ve seen you wasting your seed many times little bro.

Her hand went inside the shorts and pulled my dick out.

I:

Whoaah it has gotten bigger! Can I ... taste it?

G:

Sure!

She immediately went down on me. She began sucking me like a pro. In contradiction to Chloe and Mom, Ilse made sure that the view I had while she was sucking me was totally horny, where Chloe and made more work about the feeling. Ilse made sure that my entire dick had been covered with saliva. Then she let it glide all over her face, against her cheek, nose, forehead and finally in her mouth again.

I:

Hmmm I wanted to do this for soo long!

She expertly licked my entire shaft, caressing my balls with her hands. I couldn’t restrain much longer. Ilse noticed my balls tighten and she licked the tip of my prick with the tip of her tongue, keeping her mouth wide open.

I:

Come one little brother, spray me! Cum all over your sisters face!

And I came, the first drops ended up on her tongue but because of her continuous licking a number of big streams of cum followed, hitting her on the forehead and against her cheek. She jack me off a few times to get the last portion out of it, which resulted in a few last streams against her neck and breasts, although those were still covered under the swimming suit. She licked the last drops from my limb going penis. With her finger she gathered the cum from her face into her mouth.

I:

Hmmmm, that was yummy little bro! I had never seen you spray this much! I guess you do grow up after all.

She didn’t bother removing the sperm from her bathing suit. Instead she dove into the pool and swam a few laps. I was too exhausted to move at all she I didn’t.

Later at dinner there was this awkward silence. Like Mom knew that Ilse needed to tell something but that she didn’t dare.

I:

Mom ...

M:

Yes dear.

I:

I ... I need to tell you something.

M:

Okay, tell me dear.

I:

Hm, yeah well it’s like this. You know you told me to get a job if I needed money right?

M:

Yes I did, I thought it would be good for you.

I:

Well I did.

M:

Hey that’s great. What do you do?

I:

yeah that’s the issue. I work as a stripper in this bar and ...

M:

As a stripper? Well why not, you certainly have a nice body for it!

I:

I ... do?

M:

Yeah sure, heck if I were your age, I would probably be stripping too!

G:

Actually Mom, you still look great, I bet you could still do it!

M:

Thanks hun! But I’m sure that people rather look at younger girls like Ilse and Chloe.

C:

But I don’t strip!

M:

Well not yet dear, but maybe when you need a job, Ilse can help you get one?

I:

What? Oh yeah ... ermm, sure! Well actually I wasn’t finished yet ...

M:

Well go on dear, we’re listening.

I:

Hmm well two weeks ago, I really needed a bit of cash and after my strip act I went with this guy ... and ...

M:

Yes, go on!

I:

And he ... I had sex with him and his two friends for money ...

Ilse looked relived that she had finally told it. She was looking at Mom for her reaction. It wasn’t at all what she expected.

M:

Wow, that’s great honey! So you had sex with three guys at the same time and you got paid for it as well?? Where they nice looking?

I:

Uhhh, yeah I guess.

M:

Hmmm, if I could do that, they wouldn’t have to pay me!

Mom and Chloe giggled at the thought. Ilse was looking very confused.

I:

So you don’t mind?

M:

Why would I mind, your grades are still okay, aren’t they?

I:

Yes.

M:

So why would I mind then. Sex is only natural you know.

I:

I thought you would punish me or something?

M:

Well there is one thing I really want to know. How did they cum? On you or in you?

I:

Mom! Oh well I guess it’s a fair question. All three of them came more or less at the same time. Two were fucking me, one in my ass, the other one in my pussy and the third one came in my mouth.

M:

Ohh! One came in your ass? How was that?

I:

Oh in your ass is great! At first it hurts a little but when it’s in, it feels divine!

M:

You hear that Greg! I want you to fuck me in my ass!

C:

Me too, me too!!

I:

What is going on here? You want Greg to fuck you both?

M:

Yeahhh! In the ass! Well don’t just sit there looking like a goody-two-shoes, you’re one who sold herself as a whore you know! By the way, what did you charge them?

I:

Uhh I got 50 bucks.

Mom took out her wallet.

M:

Here you have another 50 bucks but now I hire you, and you do as I say, got it?

I:

But Mom!

M:

Got it?

I:

Yes okay.

M:

And besides, do you really think I didn’t see those cumstains on your bathing suit. I just hope there is something left for me and Chloe!

G:

Oh I think there is!

M:

Well and if there isn’t ... I’m glad we went shopping today Chloe, get the strap-on for me will you?

C:

Yeah! Okay Mom.

Within a minute, Chloe came back with a strap-on dick, which was the same size as my own. Within 20 seconds Mom had cleared the table.

M:

Well Ilse, since I hired you, I think we’re entitled to a bit of a strip act.

I:

But I’m only wearing my swimming suit?

M:

Well yeah, so you’ll be finished quickly! Come on girl, show us those titties of yours!

Ilse slowly lowered the straps of her bathing suit. Letting her firm breasts come into view one at a time. Then she pulled it down completely, showing her completely bald pussy and when she turned around, her beautiful tight ass.

M:

Okay Chloe, you do the strap-on on Ilse, then I’ll prepare Greg.

With that she meant that she was going to make me hard, which was not something that needed to be done. No arguments though, she sank to her knees, pulled down my pants and sucked my dick all the way in until my balls touched her chin.

I:

Wow, way to go Mom!

Chloe in the mean time had the strap-on on Ilse and used some lubricant to oil it up. Mom moved her mouth very little, letting it glide only half an inch through her mouth, determined to keep it in for as long as she could. Chloe was done, with the strap-on and started to undress.

C:

Wait Mom, if you go one, he’ll come right in your mouth again, and I though we wanted to give him some piece of ass today!

Mom pulled back very slowly, leaving a large trail of saliva on my dick. Chloe had finished undressing and stood totally naked beside Ilse.

M:

You’re right Chloe. Do you want to go first? I’ll help you on the way and then I’ll get fucked in the ass by Ilse.

C:

Yeahh! Sure, come on Greg. Just be a bit gentle at first will you?

Chloe lay down on her belly, spread her legs and pushed her ass up in the air. I approached her.

I:

Wait you guys, let me prepare her first, it will help her relax and then it goes much easier.

Ilse bent over to Chloe’s ass and started to lick her asshole. Apparently Chloe was having the time of her life because she was squirming under the caresses of her sister. Ilse seem to be enjoying it as well, she really dove in with her tongue and sneaked a finger in Chloe’s pussy as well. While she was doing this, her own ass was high in the air as well. I couldn’t resist, and the wink from Mom told me to do it.

Without warning I plunged my rock hard tool all the way in Ilse’s cunt. She gasped and moaned but continued licking Chloe. Her cunt was tight! I could feel the muscles contracting around my dick. I held on to the straps of her strap-on in order to get a good grip and fuck her hard from behind.

After a minute or so, Mom gave me a sign and I pulled back. With a bewildered look Ilse looked up.

I:

Oh God yes! That was soooo nasty!!

C:

Yeahhh, really nasty, but now Greg is going to fuck me up my butt right?

G:

Indeed sister, I’m gonna fuck that lovely tight ass of yours!

C:

Oh yes, yes!! Come on then, fuck me, fuck my ass!! Please fuck my ass!

I guided my dick to her entrance and pushed my dickhead against it. It wouldn’t go in!

I:

Come on Chloe, you’ve got to relax you know.

C:

Yeah I AM relaxing, but he just has to push a bit harder!

I pushed harder and harder. And just at the point I though my dick was going to break, it went right in for almost half of it.

C:

Aaaaaarghhh, yeah yeah now it is in!! Yessss, I can feel you in my ass!! Oh my God, this is sooo nasty!!

I pushed my dick in even further, each movement giving me a lot of moans and little screams from Chloe. I slapped her hard on her ass.

G:

Come on you whore, let me fuck you properly in your ass and stop whimpering!

C:

Yes yes YES!!! I AM a whore!! I am your sister whore. Fuck your sister like the whore she is. Fuck me hard!!

M:

Yes she is a little whore isn’t she? I’m glad some things do get passed on from mother to daughter.

I:

Well Mom, bent over, and I’ll fuck you like the whore you are!

M:

Hmmm, yes please do ...

Mom went down in a similar position as Chloe had. Sticking her ass up high in the air. Ilse bent down right between her legs and put the strap-on dick directly in her ass. It went in pretty smoothly. Apparently Mom found it much easier to relax. Ilse and I were now facing each other while we both fucked the asses of Chloe and Mom. Being a little inexperienced with a dick Ilse had some problems finding the right rhythm. With every movement her breasts jiggled attractively. I really got in to fucking Chloe’s ass now. Pushing my rod down to the root in her ass. Chloe didn’t say much more, she was just panting and moaning. I really rammed my dick in her ass now. Pulling her from the ground at the end of each stroke.

C:

Oh ohh ohh yes, yes oh YES!! I’m cumming!! Oh Yes YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Chloe came hard and nearly passed out with my dick still in her. I made a few extra strokes but I didn’t get much reaction any more so I withdrew my dick. Ilse was still having difficulties catching the rhythm, though Mom was certainly enjoying it. I stood up and went behind Ilse.

G:

I guess you want something hard in your ass as well today, don’t you Ilse?

I:

Hmmmm, yeahhhhh, give it to me Greg!

She bent over a little bit, enough for me to see her asshole. I guided my dick against it and with only a little effort it went in. She had obviously learned from previous experiences on how to get it done.

G:

let me show you the rhythm ...

I pushed my dick entirely up her rectum, she pushed her ass hard back against my belly, which made it a lot easier. Then I grabbed her by her tits from behind and squeezed really hard in them. Then as one person we went forward and backwards, this way fucking our mother in her ass.

I:

Oh yessssss, I feel your balls against my ass! Pump it in, come on!!

I began to ram my dick in her ass, with every thrust ramming the strap-on in my Mom’s ass as well. I worked myself in total sweat and I felt I was going to cum.

G:

Ohh yeaahhh!!! I’m cumming!!!

I:

Oh yes YESS!! Cum in my ass!!!! I’m cumming too!!

I buried my pole inside her ass, spraying my cum deep in her. Mom couldn’t do any more than moan and groan. It was obvious she came numerous times. Ilse went completely limp on my hard dick. She couldn’t stand up anymore and I hold her shuddering body tight by her tits in order to keep her from falling. Slowly I retracted my dick from her ass, as Ilse retracted the strap-on from Mom’s. We all lay down to the ground. We were all spent. This was what a family was all about, sharing and be shared.