The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

It’s taken much longer to release this story than I had wanted, but I had originally intended to write an extended ending sequence. After attempting to do so, I discovered that it just didn’t fit, so I’ve decided the post the story as is (with some cleanup).

The original version of this story was written for Chrystal Wynd’s October 2011 contest, ‘I Have a Secret.’ I intended to post the story to the archive soon after the contest completed, but I wanted to edit the story first (and then totally got distracted and demotivated by other things). Hopefully, the end result is a cleaner, most satisfying tale.

Congratulations go to badpenny, who won the contest with her tale ‘Bimbo Bazaar.’

Remind me who I am again

Her teeth chattered, hands cold and clammy. They were always that way in the fall, only a short step away from winter, the season she abhorred. It was frustrating that other people never seemed to slow down in the winter like she did. She never felt warm in the winter, even after eating a hearty meal – and she hadn’t eaten. She had left abruptly, with no time to plan her repast.

She cursed loudly, annoyed that she had been called away unexpectedly. What had Sally been thinking? Rain sheeted down from above, a true downpour, fat drops falling from a dark gray sky. The streets were awash, rivulets running down the black topped street.

She stepped onto the porch, glad to be out of the cold, wet mess. She shook herself off as best she could, the water rolling off her black frilled coat. She slipped pale, white hands into hidden pockets, vainly seeking some warmth. The storm had come on suddenly, catching her off guard. The water wouldn’t hurt her, but given time it could lower her core body temperature to an unacceptable level. She smiled wryly. Perhaps it would have made more sense to make the attempt to dress more modern, but she was a creature of habit, after all. She had never been on top of the latest fashions when she had been young, and refused to change now. She had long ago given up caring what others thought about her eccentric mode of dress. If that made her look prim and proper, so be it.

She rang the doorbell, waiting with barely restrained irritation. It had been several weeks since she had last seen Sally, and she had been getting rather worried. The call from her had come at dinner time, around five in the evening, but she couldn’t refuse to come. Not for a companion, someone who was more than a friend - especially when she had been out of touch for so long. Still, she should have been at home eating, not gallivanting about the town in search of lost persons.

She had rushed to the address Sally had given her, ignoring the weakness and pain that came from an empty stomach. Perhaps that was why she was in such a bad mood. Nothing was worse than making a call while she was hungry, especially when she wasn’t certain precisely how long it would take. Sally had seemed fine on the phone, but something didn’t feel right, and after many years of making mistakes, she had learned to always trust her gut.

That was the reason why she had hurried to the unknown address, admittedly not in a bad part of town, and was waiting outside for someone to answer the door bell. And they were taking much longer than they should have. She pounded on the door. “Is anyone there? Answer the door!” she barked imperiously.

Her patience was sorely tested, as she could hear someone moving inside, but they didn’t appear to be in a hurry to answer the door. She stood deathly still and listened, trying to decide whether she needed to break the door down to find out what was going on. It was several more minutes before she heard someone approaching. She felt light headed, making her even more frustrated. She shouldn’t have skipped dinner!

When the door opened, she was ready to give whoever answered an earful, but seeing Sally at the door pulled her up short. Sally was wearing a black latex outfit that clung to her curves lasciviously. Platform boots elevated her height and drew attention to her long, slender legs. Her lower half was barely made decent by a rubber mini skirt. A halter top, made from the same material, cupped her voluminous breasts invitingly. She looked good enough to eat.

“Sally!” she said enthusiastically. “It’s so good to see you!” She stepped forward, pressing her cold lips against Sally’s cheek. She couldn’t resist tasting Sally’s cheek momentarily. Sally hugged back enthusiastically, acting almost hyper. She reveled in the warmth of Sally’s body against her.

“Misty! I’ve missed you!” Sally took a step back, holding onto Misty’s hands. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to talk to you sooner, but now we’re finally ready to show you what we’ve been working on!”

“We’ve? Who have you been working with? What have you been doing?” Misty was suspicious, still not sure what exactly had been going on. Sally and she had been very close and intimate the last time they had seen each other. She had worried that perhaps Sally was trying to put some distance between them, which is why she hadn’t pursued her sooner. She had been trying to give Sally time and room to make up her mind, decide what the best choice for her would be. Instead, there seemed to be some other reason that had kept Sally from contacting her. Strange, too, that she was acting so assertive. Sally was the submissive one in their relationship. She kept trying to understand why Sally would have left her, her mind spinning in circles. She felt confused. She needed to eat - soon.

“I met someone who’s doing really interesting experiments with the mind, and I couldn’t tear myself away from the research!” she exclaimed, spreading her arms wide. Her chest bounced in a distracting manner. “We’ve finally come to a point where we have something demonstrable, and I knew that you would be the best person to help us out.” She grabbed Misty by the hands, and tugged her into the house. “Come on, I want to show you what I mean!”

Misty had no choice but to allow herself to be led, bowled over by Sally’s assertiveness and unable to resist due to her current weakness. Certainly she had been interested in science before, but never to this extent. This was highly out of the ordinary! “Sally? What are you talking about?”

“There’s no time to explain, we need to get started right away!” She dodged the question, pulling Misty to a door. Stairs led down into darkness, possibly leading to a basement of some sort. Misty wasn’t at all sure it was a good idea to be going down stairs, not in her current shape. She felt rather dizzy.

“Please,” Misty said, alarmed at the steep incline. “You know how weak I get when I’m hungry. Can I feed first?”

“Don’t be silly!” replied Sally. “We’re almost there!” She tugged again, pulling Misty down the stairs.

About half way down, Misty stumbled and fell into Sally’s arms, feeling weak. “I’m really hungry,” she complained softly, her consciousness slowly drifting away.

Sally held Misty effortlessly, surprised that her plans were proceeding so well with so little effort on her part. She slipped the wadded cloth full of chloroform back into the side pocket of her jeans, the chemical apparently not needed to achieve the desired effect.

“Johann, could you help me here, please? I’m not strong enough to move her myself.” She changed her stance subtly, pretending to be unable to support Misty’s weight. Her eyes sparkled softly in the dim light.

“Was ist das?” muttered an old man, moving slowly through the basement towards the bottom of the creaky staircase. He peered through bleary eyes at the two of them, Misty barely being supported in Sally’s arms. He grunted, speculatively. “Our new subject, yes? Bring her over here.” He gestured towards a strange chair that had been shoved into a dusty corner, almost as an afterthought.

Sally seemed displeased at the old man’s dismissive tone. She stared at him, her eyes flashing a strange color. “Come and help me, old man. I’ll make sure you enjoy yourself later if you do.” She changed her pose again, somehow making herself look sexy, even though she was still burdened by Misty’s body.

The old man didn’t seem to notice that she wasn’t really having problems holding Misty’s full weight any longer. His eyes glazed over slightly and his jaw relaxed, a small dribble of drool escaping his mouth before he regained his sense of self. “Of course, I obey mistress,” he murmured, relaxed now, ready to do as she commanded. He shuffled over and positioned himself under one of Misty’s arms. Together they managed to shift the body over to the shabby leather seat.

It looked as though it had been cobbled together from random parts, the seat itself stolen from some junk yard car. For some reason they had opted for a seat that had a brown leather covering, though it had been ripped in several places during long ago journeys.

“We had better strip her,” said Sally. “She’s completely wet, like she’s been standing in a shower.” The old man stared bemused as Sally felt around for a clasp or a zipper. Sally muttered, annoyed that she wasn’t immediately able to figure out how to remove the antiquated outfit. Finally, she found what she was looking for, and the clothing was removed unceremoniously and tossed onto the floor.

Sally licked her lips when she saw what Misty was wearing for undergarments. “Ooh, nice. I didn’t know she was kinky. We won’t need to remove it - she looks pretty hot in that clothing.” Under the pedestrian outfit, Misty was wearing a tight latex catsuit, the material hugging her curves tightly, accentuating all their positive attributes. Instead of a bra, an extremely tight underbust corset clasped her generous bosom tightly, pushing her assets up and out. The old man shook his head disapprovingly, clearly not intrigued by her strange choice of garments.

“You and your friend dress like sluts!” he muttered. Sally made a face when he wasn’t looking, but didn’t comment.

They secured Misty to the seat with several car seat belts, a lack of arm rests on the seat making the task more complicated than it should have been. Still, looping the belt around her body in several locations accomplished the task, though it looked shoddy. Sally stood back and watched with great interest as the old man lifted a strange metal helmet from the table next to the seat and carefully positioned it on Misty’s head. It looked like an inverted metal bucket, almost as though someone had stolen a colander from a kitchen and had attached random wires to it. Batting had been slipped inside to make it easier to position.

Once it was in place, he tightened a knob on the front to make it fit snugly so it wouldn’t slip or fall off due to movements by the subject. He stepped back, momentarily taking in his handiwork, but quickly seemed to lose interest. He turned to a terminal setup next to the chair, becoming absorbed in his calculations. Sally stood back, watching the proceedings carefully.

While the chair looked shabby, broken down, the rest of the underground room didn’t. It was jam packed to the ceiling with various electronic devices. Old technology blended with the new, vacuum tube arrays wired up to modern transistors in a strange coexistence. Dials and gauges seemed to be pasted onto the machine in a haphazard fashion. Near a hand written label that stated ‘Blinkenlights,’ orange LEDs were lit in a random fashion, the true pattern only known to the creator of the fantastic machine. Below the lights a row of switches were toggled in various positions. A low audible hum emphasized that the machine was doing something important. Next to the chair stood a floor lamp, the only lighting in the dim basement besides the displays on the machine.

Misty’s eye’s fluttered, her mind slowly coming back from the deep unconscious void it had dipped into. “What’s going on here?” she demanded, trying to move her head without success. She had been bound well, her struggles useless.

“You’ve arrived at a useful time,” said Sally, an unpleasant smile on her face. “We needed a test subject, and you were conveniently available. Yell all you like, nobody will find you down here.”

Misty’s face lit with rage. She hated being betrayed, especially when it was by someone she had once loved. “When I get out of here, you’ll wish you were dead!”

Instead of looking concerned, Sally laughed instead. “That’s rich! There won’t be any need for revenge soon, as you’ll soon be obeying my every command. You’ll be my little lipsticked slave girl. Maybe I’ll let you lick my pussy. Mmm, that sounds good.” She licked her lips, mocking Misty’s outrage.

Misty gave up trying to argue with Sally. She craned her head to the left as far as possible. “And what about you, what do you get out of this?” she demanded of the old man who was still absorbed in his work. He started gently and slowly turned to her.

“This? This is only my life’s work!” He lifted his arms wide, encompassing the equipment stacked carefully in the cellar. “They said it couldn’t be done, couldn’t be accomplished! Years were wasted on physical transformations, years in that accursed Chrystal Heights where I was mocked for my ideas!” His voice steadily got louder and stronger, his passion written plainly on his face. “But now I’ve discovered where I went wrong. I spent so much time on the physical, on the body! I thought that if the body was changed, the mind would have to follow, but now it’s plain to see! Transforming the body does nothing if the mind isn’t changed to match!” He tapped a finger to his forehead. “It’s what’s inside here that matters, that controls it all!”

Misty squirmed away as best she could when he patted her arm gently, almost sympathetically. “Those fools couldn’t understand me, wouldn’t support me. I lost my tenure because I wouldn’t conform to their ideals. Here, though, here they understand me. They support me. Darkview has welcomed me with open arms, and here I will accomplish what those idiots never could. I will conquer the mind, and all its mysteries will be revealed to me!” The fanaticism with which he made this pronouncement killed any hope in Misty that she could convert the old professor to her side. He was too fixated with his results to care about what harm might be produced by his misguided research.

Distracted by the professor’s rant, Misty hadn’t noticed that Sally had moved in close. She stroked a finger down the side of Misty’s face, then licked her nose tauntingly. “I can’t wait until your mind is mine,” she chortled, casually stroking one of Misty’s shiny breasts.

Misty couldn’t stop the arousal starting to flood her system, but a feeling of disgust overwhelmed her. “You’ll never own me,” she said with confidence, her eyes flashing dangerously. She tried to spit in Sally’s face, but was only successful at having some spittle slowly drip down between her breasts.

Sally circled her finger in the drop of spit, making the latex shiny. “Mmm, you’re giving me ideas. Maybe I’ll oil you up and you can be my shiny, mindless sex slave. How does that sound?”

Misty was forced to bite back an involuntary moan. It did sound good, which was a problem. Normally she was dominant, but the longer she went without feeding, the more submissive she’d get. This was useful during sex play, but right now she needed to retain a semblance of control. “How about I oil you up instead? I can get my whip out and you can be my pet. I can aim my lash so precisely that only the tips of your breasts will be tickled.” It was hard to outdo Sally when she was effectively tied up and dressed as a fetish slave. Unfortunately, there was a fine line between wearing a dominatrix outfit and a slave suit.

“Mmm, naughty. Sadly, slaves don’t speak, they just obey.” She moved an arm from behind her back, revealing a black shiny ball gag dangling from one hand. “Open wide!”

Misty shook her head angrily, keeping her jaw shut tight. “Well, that’s no fun,” said Sally regretfully. “Now I’ll have to be unpleasant.” Sally slapped Misty hard on the face, causing her to let out an involuntary expletive. Unnaturally fast, Sally used Misty’s momentary indiscretion to her advantage, slipping the ball into her mouth and cinching it tight behind her head in a few precise motions. Misty’s eye’s flashed, and she tried to vocalize, but all she was capable of was a few mumbling sounds.

“Now, now,” admonished Sally, “there’s no need to be rude. You’d better learn to enjoy it, because I like having my sex slaves bound and gagged.”

The doctor made a grunting noise, so Sally stepped back. “It’s been fun, but once you’ve been broken we’ll have even more fun. We’re ready now doctor, let’s start the experiment!”

The professor smiled beatifically at her, then began to slowly go into another diatribe. Sally rolled her eyes, annoyed at this new exposition. “You see – normally you cannot tell what a person is thinking. This causes problems, especially if the person is being subversive. For years scientists have tried to design a device that can read a person’s mind. They want the perfect lie detector, so to speak. But – what if you can control a person’s thoughts? Then you will always know what they’re thinking, because you are the one making them think the way you want them to think. Then you wouldn’t need a lie detector, because the person would not be able to lie - unless I wanted them to.” He smiled benignly, and gestured grandly at the machine. “I give you – the Gedanken Rekombinator!“

“Achtung! We begin!“ The professor shouted overly dramatically as he lowered a solid metal knife switch. At first, nothing particularly interesting happened, though the LED displays flashed their lights faster and faster, as if something was spinning up. The low background hum subtly increased in volume and changed pitch.

Misty wasn’t too concerned by their antics, more annoyed by her current bound state than by whatever new device they had come up with. Her head was held tightly in place, her jaw closed involuntarily around the hard rubber ball gag. The seat belts didn’t hold her tightly but they prevented her from moving, just as easily as they would have restrained someone getting into a wreck.

It was highly unlikely whatever this crazed professor had cooked up could affect her in any fashion. In fact, she simply felt relaxed, as if she was listening to white noise. It was quite comfortable, actually, letting her bothersome thoughts drift away on an ocean breeze.

Wait, hadn’t something been bothering her recently? She scrunched her face up in a frown, but somehow couldn’t quite recall what the problem had been. Perhaps it was nothing. All that mattered was the noise, the lovely, comforting noise. Everything outside of the noise was hazy, unrealistic.

The noise was trying to tell her something. She couldn’t quite make out what it was saying, but it seemed important. She listened closely, the ghostly whisper rustling in her ears. She wasn’t feeling so calm anymore, but frustrated. She needed to know what it was saying!

It had almost seemed clear, she had almost understood it, but whatever it was trying to tell her just couldn’t get through. Try as she might, there was still too much interference, no clear signal. Her frustration continued to mount as the signal started to disintegrate, the noise that had seemed almost like words descending back into random noise once more. She momentarily felt despair, useless for having failed to capture what it was trying to tell her. She continued to chase it in her mind, running in circles trying to recall what it might have been, anxious to decipher it.

A faint smell of smoke trailed through the air. “Scheiße,” cursed the professor. “It’s overheating!” He hurried around, flipping various switches and unplugging equipment. Sally looked on with concern, but didn’t interrupt him, though her chances for success seemed to be rapidly slipping away.

Sally’s patience had its limits, however. “What’s going on, professor? Did it work or not?” She tapped a foot on the concrete floor, staring at Misty’s face searchingly. Misty seemed to be rather scrambled, an expression of artificial bliss pasted on her face. Maybe it had worked after all?

The smell dissipated, the air clearing. Half of the machine was dark, but it no longer looked like it would explode. “I’m not exactly sure,” replied the professor, staring at his equipment, as if the rat’s nest of wires and devices could give him the answer.

Something caught Sally’s eye. “What’s that, on the terminal screen?” she asked. Whatever it was, it was written in a large bold red font, unmistakably some kind of error message. The professor stepped in close, the dirt on his glasses obscuring the letters on the screen. He muttered to himself, reading the message out aloud.

“Object reference not set to an instance of an object?” he said, disbelievingly, a scowl on his face. “A null reference exception spoiled this grand experiment?” He started cursing heavily in his native tongue. “Those dummkopf programmers! I never should have outsourced the software, but I was running out of funds!”

Sally started cursing too, in an unrecognizable language. “This is my last chance!” she wailed. “I need it to work!” She tried to be optimistic. “Look, she’s still out of it. Maybe it worked well enough to install the basic protocols.” She unbuckled and slipped off the seat belts before the professor could stop her.

“Stand, my slave,” she proclaimed. Misty slowly stood, slumped like a zombie, her jaw slack and an eerie smile stuck on her face. “See, it’s working!” said Sally, a mischievous smile starting to replace her earlier dismay.

“I’m not so sure of this,” said the professor, uncertainly. “From the stack trace, it looks like the program crashed before the main reinforcement protocols could be installed. I’m not sure it’s safe to have her unbound.”

“Nonsense,” said Sally recklessly. “It’s clear to me that we’ve accomplished something special here already. She strode forward and kissed Misty’s slack face. “Now, Misty, obey your new mistress and massage my breasts. If you’re good at that, I’ll reward you with some pussy licking later.”

The professor rolled his eyes and threw up his hands, then turned away to tinker with his equipment, now uninterested in the proceedings. Misty stood there, an odd expression coming over her face. “Massage…breasts?” she asked herself, confused. Misty lifted her hands and placed them on her own breasts, starting to squeeze inexpertly.

Sally rubbed her forehead, annoyed at the seemingly deliberate misunderstanding. Maybe that was a headache coming on? “No, not your breasts, my breasts!” She grabbed Misty’s hands and placed them on her breasts. They bulged out pleasingly from within her halter top.

“Breasts!” Misty smiled, clumsily fondling Sally’s assets. Exasperated, Sally was almost ready to give up. This was more like a circus act than a sinful tryst. “No, no, stop!” She pulled Misty’s hands away as they continued to futilely grasp empty air. “Don’t you understand anything I’m saying?”

“Understand?” Misty still seemed scrambled.

Sally threw up her hands, exasperated. “You didn’t tell me she’d be completely worthless after the process! I thought we’d made improvements!” she complained at the professor. “How am I supposed to have any fun if she has the intelligence of a three year old?”

“Hrmph?” The grouchy professor looked up from his display momentarily before dismissing her antics as a distraction. “The process is experimental, we have no way of knowing what precisely the results will be. It could very well be different for each subject we test it on. That’s why we must test and adjust, keep trying until the result is satisfactory! Now – stop bothering me – I need to know why this failed!”

“Well, how do you like that? Ignored by my own pet mad scientist,” said Sally, talking to herself. She looked at Misty speculatively. “Maybe all you need is some motivation, someone to practice on.” Sally swayed sultrily over to a solid steel door built into the wall, waving her tight butt in the air. It creaked open noisily, revealing another small room beyond.

“Maybe this will jog your mind just a bit.” She wheeled out a large platform, which barely managed to fit through the doorway. From the back, it looked like a big piece of plywood on wheels, easily eight feet wide and six feet tall. Sally stood next to the contraption, a smirk on her face. “And what’s behind door number one?” She spun it around, revealing the front.

It took a long while for Misty’s muddled brain to recognize who was mounted to the front of the board, but when she did, it still didn’t make any sense. The female figure whose arms and legs were splayed outward and bound to an X-shaped frame was a carbon copy of the Sally standing next to her. The doppelganger was clearly enjoying her bondage, squirming with pleasure. She wore a simple latex bra, the material drawn tightly over her breasts, the visible dimples in the material displaying her arousal for all to see. A sleeping mask was drawn over her face, blocking her vision, and a tight black ball gag, much like the one Misty still wore, was strapped tightly into her mouth. A metal slave collar was locked to her slender neck, a ring on the front ready for a leash. She moaned softly in rhythm with the dildo-shaped vibrator that was taped securely into her snatch. A shimmer of sweat gleamed on her bare midriff.

Was one real, and one fake? Which was which? Maybe it was just a body double? Hard to tell precisely what was the truth with the facsimile’s eyes covered. It was just too much for her scattered wits to handle. Misty vaguely mumbled through the gag, her eyes going soft again. It was easier not to think at the moment. She sucked on her gag mindlessly, the motion strangely calming for her.

The standing version of Sally seemed very pleased with herself. “What do you think? We’re a matching pair, and oh so desirable.” Sally stroked the doppelganger’s mons, eliciting a louder moan from the bound subject as she flexed her pubic area into Sally’s trailing fingers. “We tried the process on her first, but it didn’t work as well as we had hoped. Some of the thoughts were implanted, but we couldn’t achieve full control. Sadly, she’s now a voracious sex fiend, which is why we have to keep her bound more often than not. On the other hand, I can’t complain about her obedience. Which leaves one question at the front of my mind: how obedient will you be? Has our process improved? Is there any mind left under that veneer of stupidity?” She stared at Misty searchingly. Misty stood there comatose, her dead eyes looking as lively as a mannequin’s.

“Maybe we just need to test the programming some more, see if you’ll continue to obey my commands.” Sally considered for a moment, tapping a manicured finger against the side of her jaw. “How about we see if you can lick the slave to orgasm? That would be a good test. I guess we’ll need to remove that gag before we can proceed.” She stepped forward and carefully unbuckled the gag, sliding it out of Misty’s mouth. Sally leaned forward and French kissed her, exploring Misty’s mouth with her tongue. Misty didn’t react, passively letting the dominant Sally do all the work.

She slipped around Misty, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. “See that slave over there? I want you to go over there and lick her pussy. Help her climax, she deserves it. Obey!” She punctuated her command to Misty by slapping her ass.

Misty slowly staggered forward, barely under her own power, sliding to her knees in front of the bondage frame. Almost mechanically, her tongue extended and she began to lick. She started slowly at first, the bound doppelganger Sally jiggling with delight. As she sped up, the bound slave writhed uncontrollably. “Mmm, Ooh,” cried the slave, as she bounced on the dildo, Misty’s tongue mercilessly torturing her intimate parts.

The other Sally watched with lurid interest, unable to restrain her own libidinous impulses. She touched her breasts, stoking her own arousal with the voyeuristic view. Misty learned in closer and started sucking with abandon. The bound slave shrieked with pleasure, juices spurting over Misty’s face. She sucked them up, letting no drop reach the floor.

Pleased with their actions, Sally slipped her hands inside her top and tweaked her nipples once, allowing the thrill to reverberate through her body. “I think we have a winner here. Even if they are mindless, they are both simply delightful! I think I’ll keep them!”

Her delight turned to concern when Misty slowly turned from the bound slave to look Sally in the eyes. She no longer looked confused or uncertain. In fact, her eyes were flashing disturbingly red. Misty swirled her tongue, removing some kind of red liquid from around her mouth. Sharp teeth peeked out from under ruby red lips. “I’m afraid your plan won’t work. Unfortunately for you, I have a secret. I’m not exactly human.”

She hissed at Sally, certain now that she was a fake, meant to draw her into this trap. She made an impossibly long leap inhumanly quickly, trying to catch Sally before she could escape. She missed her leap, crashing into the chair she had previous been bound in, surprised at how the faux Sally was able to spirit herself out of the way just as quickly. “I happen to have a secret too,” fake Sally said with glee. “I’m not exactly human either.”

Realizing she wasn’t going to win a battle of speed with the unknown malefactor, Misty changed tactics. The fake Sally had expected Misty to come after her again, which is why she wasn’t prepared when Misty grabbed the floor lamp next to the chair and rammed it into some of the delicate machinery. Sparks flew in the dim basement, LEDs flickering wildly while circuits shorted. It didn’t take long for her to smash several of the vacuum tubes into unusable garbage. The professor cried out in dismay, backing away from his damaged equipment.

Sally rushed over, reaching out to grab Misty in an attempt to stop her from destroying more expensive equipment at the same moment the floor lamp touched a live wire. Faster than either of them could react, a bolt of electricity scorched through them both, grounding out through an inconveniently placed drain hole cover next to Sally’s right foot.

If either of them had been a mere mortal, the electric shock would likely have been fatal. As it was, it knocked both of them on their asses. Misty stirred first, single-mindedly pursuing her objective. She needed to nullify the trap before she found herself caught in its snare again. She still didn’t know what or who the fake Sally was, and until she did they were all still in real danger.

She pounced, landing on top of the fake Sally cat-like, holding her down with her weight. Something odd seemed to be affecting Sally’s appearance, as if she wasn’t able to hold her disguise as well as she used to. Various random features flickered across her body, alternating between the Sally appearance as well as several other generic sexy female archetypes. Misty ignored the kaleidoscopic effect, and did what she did best – she went for the jugular.

It was hard to locate at first, but eventually her fangs sank into something soft. She held the female figure tightly, slowly drawing out and tasting her life force. It was like nothing she had ever encountered before. It was dark and seductive, and very, very powerful. Misty felt strong and energized, ready to take on anything. The fake Sally relaxed in her arms, Misty’s venom having an irresistible sopoforic effect on her. As she relaxed, her form slowly changed shape, her figure becoming softer and more voluptuous.

“Well, well, what have we here?” murmured Misty to herself. The female’s skin had turned solidly dark red, as if she had been painted. This was no suntan. Her body was any man’s dream, perfectly shaped in every way. Two small petite horns poked out of her head, marking her as some kind of demoness or succubus. A small, cute tail twitched reflexively beneath her, trapped under the weight of the vampiress. Her feet ended in hooves, the surface of them lacquered with black nail polish. Somehow the clothing she had been wearing had morphed to fit her new shape, still clinging just as tightly as before.

Suddenly, her eyelids swung open, revealing black, pupil-less orbs. She started to struggle, but the blood loss had made her weak. She couldn’t break away from Misty’s embrace. “Release me!” she demanded with authority, her eyes lit up with unworldly power.

“No, I don’t think so,” replied Misty, holding her easily. Her anger took a long time to get roused, but once it did, it smoldered with unrelenting intensity. Now that she had fed, she was the one in charge. “First, you kidnapped and brainwashed my blood-slave. Then, you lured me here and tried to brainwash me. You stole from me what was mine, so now I’m going to repay the favor.”

The demoness struggled harder, afraid because she felt powerless. It wasn’t a feeling she had ever felt before. “Please,” she said fearfully, tears beginning to appear in her eyes, “let me go. I only wanted to figure out how to influence the fairer sex. I’ve never been interested in males, though I can make them do whatever I want. “ She started to sob. “It’s so unfair! I’ve been given the ability to dominate anyone I want as long as they’re male – but I don’t want any of them!”

Misty wasn’t sure whether the demoness was weeping crocodile tears, and in the end, it didn’t matter anyway. She had tried to steal her property and her mind. She would have to pay for what she had done. “Shh,” she crooned calmly, “don’t worry. Everything will feel better soon. Just look into my eyes, and drift away.” The female looked at her, unable to disobey the suggestion. She was caught, like a fly in a spider web. Misty’s power hit her like a ton of bricks, momentarily stunning her.

Misty purposefully nicked one of her fingers with a fang, shoving it into the demoness’ mouth. The demoness involuntarily closed her lips around the slender digit, sucking slowly at the bloody cocktail. It tasted sweeter than she had thought possible.

“Shh,” murmured Misty. “What is your name, sinful creature?”

The demoness stared, fascinated at the endless variations she found in Misty’s eyes. “Mmm, here they call me Reisa. Ooh, pretty.” Every time she seemed to catch a pattern, it would fragment, dissolving and forming into something else. “How…wonderful…” she whispered, starting to drift away into the molten depths. She slumped, her liquid black eyes turning gray, sightless, as Misty whispered her new reality to her.

* * *

Slick, sweaty bodies pulsated in time with each other, shared pleasure bringing both of them to greater heights. The demoness writhed in her bondage, the knobby strap-on dildo tickling her insides gently as it was thrust back and forth in a fluid motion. The seat belts worked just as well at restraining the demoness as they had on the vampiress. Unlike the vampiress, however, the demoness had no intention of escaping the pleasant torture. She ground her pelvis forward with every thrust, doing her best to intensify the sensations.

The professor sat at his terminal, looking intensely at the screen, a goofy grin on his face. It swirled in strange patterns, like some kind of psychedelic screensaver. His eyes were unfocused, traces of blood dripping from pinprick holes in his neck. Periodically, dialogs would appear and he would close them, paying no attention to what they said.

The real Sally looked on, still strapped to the bondage frame. She’d jerk periodically as the vibrator did its work, moaning softly into her gag. The sleep mask had been removed, but otherwise she remained in the same position as she had been in when she had been wheeled into the room. She had refused to be released, the tight bondage increasing her arousal as she watched the action in front of her.

Misty continued to fuck the demoness slowly, carefully controlling her motions to ensure her new slave wouldn’t achieve satisfaction until she was ready. Her gleaming white fangs and glowing eyes betrayed her own arousal. As she thrust into the demoness, she massaged a latexed breast with one hand while supporting her position on the chair with the other.

They had being going at it for fifteen minutes already, and showed no signs of stopping. Misty teased Reisa by thrusting sharply, then pulling out for a short moment, before running the tip of the dildo around her vagina. Only when the demoness started to look desperate did she slide it back in, starting the process over again.

Reisa audibly tried to complain at this treatment, but her cries were muffled entirely, unintelligible. A purple silicone ball stuffed her mouth full, a harness holding it firmly in place, leather straps encircling her head. She wanted to regret that the dungeon had been fully stocked, but the pleasure was fantastic. She had never experienced such stamina or determination from anyone she had copulated with before.

She felt weak, out of control. Her mind hummed with the commands of her mistress, and her veins hummed with Her blood. She knew she would obey anything Misty asked of her, anything at all. She felt owned. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. That didn’t mean she was blindly obedient, however. She mumbled again, trying to make Misty move faster. Even a demoness had her limits.

Misty compensated by moving even slower. She leaned forward as she pushed in tight, her mouth centimeters away from the Reisa’s ear. “You’d better relax and get used to it. You might have had a shot earlier tonight when I was starving, but now I’ve fed well, and you’re no longer in control. I don’t care who you were before, a big-shot mistress, or a small time dominator. I can hear your heart pump, my blood flows through your veins, and I can hear and control your every thought. That makes you my slave, my blood slave.” She stuck her tongue in the demoness’ ear, swirling it around for a few moments. “Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re mindless. You can still try to disobey me. I can’t wait to see what you cook up. Tonight, however, you’re all mine.” She kissed the bound slave on the cheek and moved back into position, speeding up her thrusting ever so slowly.

The demoness wanted to argue with her, but conceded the point. There seemed to be no way to escape Misty’s attentions tonight. She hid her plans deeply, only a shadow of them flickering softly in her inhuman eyes. She relaxed into the rhythm, enjoying the ride, her wet snatch sucking and popping as the dildo slid in and out. Her eyes rolled upward in her head as the pleasure finally spiked, leaping like lightning from her clit to her tits, body spasms wracking her uncontrollably.

Misty slipped out gently, her purpose accomplished. She ran her eyes over the spent demoness, satisfied with the results. She strode over to Sally, who was literally on the edge from viewing the erotic scene. “I wonder what would happen if I did this?” she asked mischievously, ramming two finger into Sally’s vagina right above the dildo, which was still happily humming away. Sally shrieked, quickly pushed over her limits by the quick action, her lubrication streaming down the hard shaft.

The vampiress uncoupled her from the frame carefully, doing her best to reduce any discomfort. She undid the gag and tossed it onto a nearby table, then kissed Sally possessively. “Don’t you ever leave me like that again!” she demanded.

Sally smiled wanly. “I’ll try not to, mistress.” Tears suddenly threatened to pour from her tired features. “I’m so glad you came, mistress! Can we go home now?”

“Soon,” she said, definitively. “First, however, there’s one more task that needs to be done.” She retrieved an object from a side table and returned back to the chair where the demoness was bound.

“Reisa, whatever shall I do with you?” asked Misty, an eyebrow cocked.

The demoness mumbled a reply, the clumsy utterance sounding more like an insult than a proper name.

“That was a rhetorical question.” Misty moved in closer, her eyes starting to dance again. The demoness lost herself in them faster than before, her sense of self subsumed in a dark shadow that drew over her. While the demoness was mesmerized, she unbuckled the gag and drew it out. She needed the demoness to be capable of responding to her next few questions so she could gauge her level of control.

“You’re a sultry demoness, and I can’t just leave you around to plot against me. Instead, I think I’ll take you with me. Sally needs a new playmate. You’ll be very, very obedient for me so you won’t get punished. How does that sound?” The vampiress’ intonation invited the demoness to disagree, but she was in no position to be contrary. Her eyes were swirling, her thoughts being redirected into the proper course.

“Yes, mistress,” she said obediently, her conscious mind momentarily in thrall to the predator. “What do you wish this slave to do for you?”

“Just sit there and relax, look deeper into my eyes. I have a present I wish to give you.” She lifted a solid metal collar she had found elsewhere in the dungeon and snapped it around Reisa’s neck with finality, sliding it around so the ring was positioned at the front. It looked similar to the collar Sally wore, and probably came from a matching set. “These will have to do for now, but when we get home I’ll have a very special one engraved, just for you.”

“Now that we’ve dealt with that,” said Misty, unbuckling the strap-on and stuffing it into a plastic bag, “we can get back home and have a nice family get together.”

“What should we do with him?” Sally gestured towards the professor, who was still diligently pretending to work on the computer.

Misty frowned. “We can’t leave him here, or he might eventually regain his wits. We’ll have to take him with us. The house will have to suffer an unfortunate ‘accident,’ though, I’m afraid. We can’t risk having someone else figure out what his machine was capable of doing.”

Reisa rudely interrupted the discussion, surly about the cold steel that now encircled her neck and her earlier loss of control. “How are we going to get home?” she asked contemptuously. “I don’t exactly look human tonight, and neither do you.”

Misty smiled at her silly concern, clipping a leash to her collar. “I’m glad you asked. Don’t worry, we can walk home tonight. Nobody will bother being out in the rain to watch us. Besides, this is Darkview. Who would bother a mistress out for an evening walk with her slaves?”