The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remote Possibilities — Family Programming

On a lonely stretch of suburban sprawl, a lazy Saturday afternoon rolled on as a delivery van pulled up in front of a small one-story home. Jumping from the driver’s side door, the large man checked his electronic pad and went to the back of the truck. Sifting through dozens of boxes and parcels, he came up with one small box, about the size of a large book. Walking to the front door, the driver carefully tossed the package on the mat and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, he was already driving down the street with this one stop entirely behind him, unaware of the importance that one small delivery would hold.

“Ben, see who’s at the door.” Adam Granger called out from his closed back office.

Reluctantly getting up from the floor where he played video games, sixteen year old Ben made his way through the foyer and looked out the windows beside the door. “There’s nobody there dad. It’s just a package.”

Opening the door, Ben reached down and picked up the package as a jeep pulled in the driveway, bass blaring and packed full of cheerleaders from his high school. One of the girls jumped out, waved to her friends and ran his direction. As the jeep sped off back down the street, girls laughing and generally being teenagers, Ben was nearly knocked down by his step-sister. “Out of the way kiddo.” Katherine shouted, bouncing up the steps and passing him.

Adam Granger was in the foyer when Ben turned around, still holding the small package and only just now even beginning to look it over. It was an ordinary box, nothing unusual about that, but the message written in giant red letters on the front was a little suspect. It read ‘URGENT -Immediate Functionality Testing- Please Advise’.

“Ahh... It’s here. Good.” Adam said, grabbing the box from his son.

“What is it dad?” Ben asked, letting his paused video game slip into the back of his mind.

“That, son, is top secret. It’s a prototype from where I work and your old man has been selected to test drive this baby and make sure everything functions properly.”

Ben hardly got out any response before his dad was hurrying back into his small office off the kitchen. As the door shut, Ben looked back into the den and saw an unsettling sight. Katherine was sitting on the couch watching TV. Rushing in the room, he confirmed his fears. His video game was off, powered down, console put away. He couldn’t believe the nerve of her. Only one year older than him and she acted like she ran the house when her mom wasn’t around.

“I was playing that.” He said sullenly.

Katherine looked up at him from the couch and grinned, her perfect smile curled into a sneer that told him exactly how little she cared. “Well, you weren’t when I walked in. Besides, I gotta keep up with my DVR episodes. I haven’t found out if Dylan is secretly in love with Jessie yet, and he’s like so hot.”

Ben rolled his eyes and cussed under his breath. His step-sister had been a mixed blessing and this was one of the times he could do without the mix. Katherine was a typical cheerleader. She publicly appeared happy and perky but could privately be a real jerk. She embodied the teenage girl role she was playing. Her giggling when she was with friends could easily turn into a snide laugh when they weren’t around. She wasn’t mean, just full of herself. When Ben first found out his dad was marrying her mom two years ago, he secretly had jumped for joy. One of the most popular and hottest girls in school would be living with him. However, he quickly realized that being hot wasn’t enough to make her living there be any easier. She basically took over the household. Even his dad let her run things when her mom wasn’t around. If Ben had to guess, he’d say his old man was just a bit enamored with Katherine as well.

Turning to the kitchen, Ben carefully walked up and listened at the door to his dad’s office. Not hearing anything, he knocked. “Dad, can I come in?”

Only a second or two later, Adam answered with an unusually enthusiastic tone. “Yes son, come here. I want you to see something.”

Entering Adam Granger’s home office was like stepping into Doctor Frankenstein’s lab. There were machines all over the place with various lights and large electrodes, coils of wires, and the hiss of ozone floating around the room. The room had no windows and was lit mostly by the machines themselves, all part of his work. Ben crept in and saw his dad hunched over his desk, one small desk lamp lighting up the open package he’d just received.

“Come here Ben. Look at this.” Adam whispered.

“What is it?” Ben asked, walking over and peering down into the open box.

For a moment or two, Ben felt sure his dad was playing a small joke on him. He looked down at the item and then up at his father, crunching his eyebrows in confusion. This was some top secret piece of technology his dad was getting ready to test out, Ben thought? It wasn’t anything unusual at all. He’d seen dozens just like it at the local electronics chain.

“It’s a remote?” Ben questioned.

Adam chuckled a little and pulled the remote from the box, laying it carefully on the desk.

“Son, it’s much more than a remote. This is something that will change our very reality.”

Ben stared at it closely. It looked like an ordinary remote to him. There were all the regular buttons one would expect to find on a remote, all the basic symbols looked the same. There was even a central circular button with up and down arrows, the kind one would expect to use navigating menus on a TV screen.” How does it...” Ben started to ask. The phone rang, startling both Ben and his dad into silence.

This phone hardly ever rang. It was his dad’s direct line to his work and Ben could only remember hearing it ring twice before, and both times were not good. Grabbing the phone quickly, Adam walked around behind the desk, pacing as he listened. He nodded and finally mumbled something that Ben couldn’t quite understand. Hanging up, he looked down at Ben with a gravely serious face.

“Ben, I’m afraid I need to go into work for a couple of hours. Some programming glitch has practically shut down the entire technology division and they need me to pull their butts out of the fire. Will you be okay here with your step-sister?”

Ben looked back at the remote sitting on the desk and then up at his dad. “I guess so, but what about...”

“No Ben, no touching this remote until I can show you what it does. It could be dangerous.”

Walking back into the den, Katherine was lounged back with her feet up on the coffee table, totally absorbed into her program. She hardly even looked up as Adam walked in front of her.

“Katherine, I need to go to the office for a couple of hours. You’re in charge while I’m gone.” Her step-father said.

Only casually waving her hand in understanding, she continued watching television. Ben walked with his dad to the door and watched him leave, hating the fact that even at sixteen he still was under someone else’s thumb. Katherine certainly wouldn’t let him play his video game and other than that there wasn’t much he wanted to do. Well, he thought watching his dad drive off. There was one thing he could do.

Walking past Katherine who still laid there practically entranced by her stupid TV show, Ben crept back into his dad’s office. His step-sister may be controlling but when she was watching one of those stupid teenage dramas, she was clueless to what went on around her. Ben felt fairly positive she’d never even notice where he went.

Picking up the remote control, Ben stared at it closely and turned it over and over in his hands. Other than being a little weighty and having no clear opening for batteries, he didn’t see much to indicate it was anything more than a typical electronics remote. There were buttons for forward, reverse, up, down, select, turn on, turn off, mute, and any number of other completely ordinary things. How could something like this be dangerous, Ben found himself wondering? Much less, how could a device like this even remotely change reality? The whole thing was a mystery, and as Ben was feeling particularly bored, a mystery seemed like just the thing to occupy his time. His dad had said two hours, and his step-mother was out of town with relatives, and Katherine was mesmerized by the boob tube. So, Ben thought as he grabbed the remote and left the office, he had that long to see what this remote did.

Walking through the den again, Katherine hardly blinked even when Ben passed in front of the TV. It was as if she stared right through him and absorbed the brain-numbing images right off the screen. What a dimwit, Ben thought, plopping himself down in the recliner that sat at an angle next to the couch where she sat. He looked over the remote again and pointed it around the room. Finding a target just to mess around, Ben pointed the remote at the lamp across the room and pushed select. Surprisingly, a small electronic voice blared out from a tiny speaker on the back of the remote. “lamp selected.”

“Wow’ Ben whispered to himself, as Katherine went on zoning out to her television show and paid no attention to what was going on.

Pressing the ‘turn on’ button, Ben was mildly surprised to see the lamp he’d selected suddenly burn brightly. Pressing the ‘turn off’ button, the lamp went dark. Neat, he thought to himself, it didn’t even have to be programmed. He looked around the room for other targets and found himself smiling as he looked at the TV. He could really mess with his step-sister now, he thought.

Pressing the select button, the remote voiced out, ‘television selected’. Ben grinned and watched Katherine’s face as he pressed ‘turn off’. The television immediately went black and, like coming out of a fog, his step-sister nearly went ballistic.

“What the hell?” Katherine shouted, looking at Ben. “What did you do, turn it back on you little brat?” She went off into a string of obscenities and Ben wasn’t sure whether it was that which made him do it or just his own curiosity as to what may happen. Either way, he pointed the remote at her and pressed select. “female subject- Katherine selected” said the small voice. Ben looked down with mild shock at the remote. It recognized her, just like it had recognized the lamp and television, it knew who she was. Amazing, he thought, as Katherine scrambled for the real television remote and continued shouting at her step-brother.

Keeping the remote trained on her, Ben pressed the mute button and suddenly Katherine fell silent. It wasn’t that she actually shut up, more like someone had simply turned down her volume. She continued making the movements as though she were chewing him out, but no sound left her throat. Ben laughed out loud and held the remote tighter. This was amazing. This remote had just accomplished something he’d been wanting to do for two years, it shut Katherine up.

As she found her own remote and turned the TV back on, she fell silent for real, her mouth finally closing. Ben pointed the remote in her direction and pressed mute again. There wasn’t much more than a small sigh to even indicate it had worked but that was enough for him. Now, he really began studying the buttons on the remote. If mute worked on her, what did the other buttons do, he questioned? This could be fun.

Really looking his step-sister over, Ben was finally free to imagine all her curves and youthful smooth body. Now that he had controlled at least one tiny part of her, he was beginning to feel the power he really had. Katherine was an attractive girl, no question about that. She had long hair that, while not blonde, wasn’t fully brown either. She currently wore it in a ponytail and leaned back again, slouched on the sofa as her television program fully took over her senses. She completely ignored Ben and that was fine with him, he thought studying the remote again. Several of the buttons seemed to jump out at him and an idea formed. Could that really work, he thought?

Pointing the remote at Katherine’s head, Ben pressed the select button again. “female subject—Katherine—hair selected.” Announced the voice.

Shaking with anticipation as to whether this was possible, Ben pressed the button marked ‘lighten’. He had, at first assumed this was to adjust colors on television as most remotes could do, but now he saw that clearly wasn’t its only use. Slowly but surely, as he pressed the button again and again, Katherine’s hair lightened until it was coming too close to platinum blonde for his taste. Looking down at the buttons, Ben pressed the contrast button and suddenly Katherine’s hair reversed to an almost negative of what it had been. It was now long and silky dark hair. Thinking for a moment or two, Ben reversed the contrast again and selected the tint button. Now as he thumbed the button, her hair could be shifted towards the green or red end of the spectrum. This was fun, he thought, snickering to himself at the fact that Katherine sat there completely oblivious to his adjustments. After a few minutes, he got tired of playing with her hair color and settled on a nice vivid red. It really seemed to set her face off and made her that much cuter.

Sitting back in the recliner and laying the remote at his side, Ben felt himself growing hard at the power that was his to control. He’d never felt so in charge in his life, and this was an addictive little device his father had received. Now he knew why something like this was top secret. Studying his slightly older step-sibling, he traced her contours beneath her cheerleading outfit. She was wearing one of the skimpier outfits he’d seen her in, this particular uniform consisting of a midriff-baring top and small pleated plaid skirt. Her legs were awesome, he thought, no need to make adjustments there. But her tits were something else. He’d always been one for massively large tits on tiny girls. He knew it wasn’t realistic and probably made no sense for them practically. But there was just something about a tiny girl struggling to even lift the weight in front of her that really pushed his buttons.

Looking down at the remote again, Ben suddenly had an idea. It may not work, he thought, but it sure would be fun to try. Pointing the remote directly at Katherine’s modest B-cups, Ben pushed select. “female subject—Katherine—breasts selected” said the voice, and Ben felt his cock grow about as hard as it ever had been. This was a thrill he’d never imagined and he could feel his hands shaking as he held tightly to the remote.

Looking around, as though nervous he was being watched, Ben cautiously reached over and placed his finger on the ‘up’ button. Pushing down once and then twice, he carefully stared at the front of his step-sister’s uniform, watching for any sign of what may be happening. Continuing to press the button, Ben didn’t need to wait long before it became obvious. Katherine’s chest was getting bigger. At first it just seemed like she was taking a deep breath and puffing out her chest naturally. But soon, that was clearly not the case as Ben noticed the line of cleavage in the front growing deeper around her neck. The uniform top was quickly getting tighter and amazingly she still wasn’t noticing anything. He watched her tug slightly at her collar, as the television show continued dominating her attention. Soon though, things would get very interesting.

Katherine was staring deeply into the television, amazed that Dylan could be so heartless. She’d always given him more credit than that. Her collar kept feeling slightly tighter and she shifted where she sat to try and compensate. However, nothing seemed to be helping and it was with strong reluctance that she tore her eyes off the large TV screen and looked down at her chest.

“Ahhhhhh, what the fuck?” Katherine screeched, staring right down into her newly enhanced cleavage. Her tits were now easily an E-cup, going from what she’d considered a nice handful to possibly many hands full. Her cheerleading top was straining very tightly and pinched her back and shoulders as she frantically tried to pull herself up from her position. Looking around the room, she saw Ben staring right at her, holding out that stupid remote he’d been playing with for the last ten minutes.

Ben continued pressing the button even as his sister locked in on him with her angry gaze. This was just too much fun to stop, he thought, slapping the ‘up’ button harder and watching his step-sibling’s surprisingly stretchy top reach it’s breaking point. In a fantastically dramatic move, Katherine just managed to sit up straight as her top popped off her and soared across the room towards the TV. Her young and yet now quite large tits bounced into view and Ben stopped pumping the button and nearly came in his pants. Even Katherine stopped shouting in shock at what she was seeing. A seventeen year old cheerleader with tits suddenly each the size of her head was quite a sight to behold and Ben was soaking this image up for total future recall. At this point he couldn’t care less if she killed him. He was a happy kid and had just seen an image so glorious he’d never get it out of his head.

As Ben fumbled with the remote, Katherine suddenly became aware of something else. Her pony tail had draped over one shoulder and she looked down at it, seeing the suddenly red tint. Reaching up her hand and stroking it as if to make sure it were real, Katherine looked back at Ben and began to shout. “What...” But that was the only word out of her mouth as Ben pressed the pause button. Immediately his beautiful and now overly buxom step-sister was a statue, every last millimetre of movement halted as she sat there on the edge of her seat, giant jugs thrust out, hand up on her ponytail.

Standing and approaching the girl, Ben waved his hand in front of her face. She didn’t turn her eyes, she didn’t blink, there was no indication she even knew he was there. It was as though she were frozen in time and completely unaware of anything else around her. This was really fun, Ben thought, smiling and looking up to the clock on the wall. Surprisingly it had already been about an hour. He found that hard to believe, but then they did say ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ and he definitely had been having some fun with sweet Katherine here.

Working his way in between the coffee table and his step-sister, Ben grabbed at her tits now just below his waist level. They were huge and soft and very warm. He teased her nipples and amazingly they grew hard. So apparently she wasn’t entirely frozen, Ben thought. He grinned as he wondered if somewhere deep behind those frozen eyes, Katherine was somewhat aware of her sixteen year old step-sibling feeling her up. He squashed her tits toward her chest and then out and up, loving the sheer volume of flesh. Feeling their weight in his hands, he wondered how well she could even stand with these massive things. Then he noticed something even better. Katherine, the lovely if adjusted redheaded topless cheerleader had her mouth open. She’d been shouting and when he paused her, her mouth formed a perfect ‘o’ which his mind was telling him had all kinds of fun uses.

In little time and with little thought, Ben had laid the remote down on the table and unzipped his jeans. Releasing his painfully erect cock, he moved in before his wide-eyed step-sister and allowed it to bob gently right in front of her face. A part of him hoped she was aware, that she knew what was about to happen. Grabbing the sides of her head, he pulled her forward, sliding his hard cock deep inside her mouth.

“Oh Katherine, oh wow, that’s what your big mouth was made for.” Ben grunted as he began a steady rhythm of slicing in and out, loving the way her frozen lips rubbed at the skin on his cock. He was soon face-fucking Katherine like the slut he’d always imagined her to be. Now this, he thought, was a way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Looking down and watching the subtle jiggle of her frozen inflated tits, Ben couldn’t last long and slammed in deep, knocking her head back just a little as cum exploded from his cock and shot right down her throat. He released her head and looked down at her, hair slightly disheveled and eyes still just as wide as when she was shouting before being paused. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he allowed a small dribble to flow down her chin and drip down onto her enhanced tits. Stepping back, he appreciated the incredible view, right as his father Adam came through the front door in a rush.

Adam froze as he saw his son rapidly pulling up his pants. Looking across from him, he saw Katherine seated on the sofa, although this was not the Katherine he had left. Her hair was red, her top was off, and her tits were just plain obscene. And was that? What was dripping from her mouth?

“What the hell did you do?” Adam shouted angrily, looking over at Ben. His son cowered a little and shrank back towards the television which still showed Dylan, now busily making out with yet another girl.

“I just, I mean, I thought it would be okay, to ...” Ben said pointing at the remote on the table.

Adam walked over and grabbed the remote, holding it angrily. “Ben I said not to touch this. It isn’t a toy. Just look at what you did.”

Ben looked back at the image of Katherine on the edge of her seat, tits out, and sperm running out her open mouth. She looked like a paused screen from some porno. He couldn’t help but smile a little as his dad simply grumbled. “Just go to your room, I’ll deal with you later.”

Ben left the room but he didn’t fully leave. Instead, he waited and watched from the relative secrecy of the stairs. He was positive Katherine’s action wasn’t over, not when his dad realized what all that remote really did.

Adam approached his step-daughter and momentarily ignored her exposed tits and gaping mouth. Instead he focused on the remote and held it out towards her. Pressing the pause button, he watched as Katherine immediately seemed to shout and then cough, sputtering up a small amount of his son’s cum, which now drooled over her lips. She looked around confused, and then up at Adam.

“What happened, where’s Ben? What the hell did he do to me, that little brat?” Katherine shouted still trying to figure the best way to stand up with this new weight on her chest.

Clearly, Adam thought, the remote worked perfectly. And he had to admit, what Ben had done was reasonable considering his age and mindset. This was a dangerous device but it could also be a quite entertaining one. As Katherine finally pulled herself into a standing position and held her hands as much over her enlarged tits as she could, Adam made a decision. Katherine’s mother would be out of town for at least another two days and he had been instructed to test out this device immediately. Besides all that, he was now fighting an impressive erection and this little girl had been keeping his cock hard since he got married. Pointing the remote at Katherine, he pressed the select button. “female subject—Katherine selected.”

Impressive response time, Adam noted, making a mental calculation of the split-second it took for the remote to recognize what it was pointed at. He smiled at the nervous and confused cheerleader, before reaching down and pressing the ‘turn on’ button. Again, the reaction time was most impressive as Katherine immediately dropped her hands from her tits and leaned back a little, closing her eyes as she reached up and released her ponytail. Shaking her hair out and allowing it to cascade down around her shoulders to the tops of her bulging tits, the girl walked as seductively as she could, given her new center of gravity. Strolling around the coffee table, she walked right up to Adam and pressed her delicious jugs into his chest, rubbing his side with one hand as she coyly traced her lips with the other. Adam watched as his step-daughter traced the thin line of sperm dribbling from her mouth and then sucked her finger clean, smiling happily up at him.

“I’m so fucking horny.” She said, leaning in close to him and batting her eyes in a way she knew usually drove boys out of their minds.

Adam reached up and did something he’d been wanting to for almost two years. He grabbed Katherine’s tits and squeezed them tightly, massaging her flesh and loving how young and firm it felt. Looking her deep in her turned on little eyes, he smiled. “Well, let’s do something about that, okay?”

Grabbing Katherine around her waist, Adam led her over to the large TV which was still playing one of her recorded programs. He positioned her right in front of the television and pushed her forward so she lost her balance and had to brace herself on the top of the TV. Leaning over, he whispered in her ear.

“You’ve always enjoyed the boob tube, well now you can really get your brains melted. Let your mindless programming fuck with your head while I fuck with your little cunt.” Adam said aggressively, knowing just how safe he was in all this.

As Katherine let her mind focus on the images of the television, she felt her step-father reaching beneath her short skirt and tugging at her suddenly wet panties. As he pulled them down and stood back behind her, running his hands along her sides and up under to her dangling tits, she grinned. She was so incredibly horny, this was everything she needed.

Lifting up the seventeen year old cheerleader’s skirt, Adam looked down at her perfect ass and licked his lips in anticipation. Carefully, he placed the remote in his back pocket and opened his pants enough just to release his now throbbing cock. He pressed up tight behind the girl and grabbed her around the hips, bending down just enough to position himself. In one quick movement, he rammed forward and buried as much of his cock as possible deep into Katherine’s cunt. She yelped a little but held firm to the top of the television as she remained watching the close-up images of her favorite programming.

“Oh oh yessss, ooohhh!” Katherine moaned, as her step-father began screwing her like an easy hooker. He held her waist and stomach tight against him and rapidly humped into her, sending his dick deeper and deeper, attempting to cram it so far in her womb it couldn’t go any farther. He soon succeeded in getting as deep as he felt possible inside the young girl and really began giving it to her hard. He reached up and took hold of her inflated tits, pulling them roughly as he slammed in and out of her braced form. This was a girl he’d let boss him around because of how cute she was. Well now, he was the boss. This girl was nothing more than a current sex toy to be used and enjoyed and his scientific brain was finding all his hard work worth it, this remote had already succeeded in changing his reality.

“Oh Oh yesss, oh fuck me!” Katherine moaned as she shook in front of the television and her vision blurred with pleasure. She attempted to watch Dylan on the TV as he got in a fight with some other guy who was trying to hit on his girl. Unfortunately, her mind just didn’t care that much about the action on screen. Katherine was finding her own action much more satisfying. This was simply the best ever, getting fucked like an animal by her own step-father. It was so damn fun, and hot too. Her large tits shook as did her long red hair and she bent down more to allow Adam an even better shot at really stuffing her cunt.

Adam let go of Katherine’s tits and leaned back, still thrusting deeply inside her. Raising one hand, he reached up and grabbed the teenager’s hair pulling her back towards him, as he rapidly built toward an undeniably hot climax. “OH damn, get ready you little cunt.”

Katherine shrieked in pleasure as her step-dad crammed his cock way up inside her and began to shake, unloading what felt like gallons of hot creamy sperm. Adam held her tightly and pulled her belly back to him as he unleashed several more ropes of seed, filling the girl up and worrying nothing about the consequences of unsafe sex. After all, he realized, he had the power to fix everything afterwards. After what seemed like the most endless orgasm of his life, Adam finally pulled out and stumbled back from his step-daughter. She was hunched over the TV, breathing heavily and now standing on shaky legs that were being covered by tiny streams of leaking cum. After pulling his pants up and taking a few deep breaths himself, Adam grabbed her and led her back to the couch.

“Just sit back and relax.” Adam Granger told the cheerleader, as she smiled in a daze up at him.

Pointing the remote at her, he pushed the ‘turn off’ button, and she nearly collapsed back into the soft cushions of the sofa. Her eyes grew heavy and she appeared to be on the verge of falling asleep. Now, Adam thought, to make sure she doesn’t remember anything and of course doesn’t get knocked up. He quickly pointed the remote at Katherine and pressed select. “female subject—Katherine selected” The tiny voice announced.

Hesitating only for a second, Adam pressed the Reverse button and quickly things began to change. Katherine quickly seemed to revert back faster and faster. First her legs dried up of sperm, then her mouth, then her tits slowly deflated back to their nice perky ordinary selves. Then her hair lightened and tinted back into the dirty blonde it had been previously. Finally, Adam released the button and looked down at her. She’d passed out, most likely from exhaustion, but at least she looked like ordinary but still quite attractive Katherine again. He carefully placed her cheerleading top back on her and then stood back to make sure everything looked normal enough.

Walking over toward the phone in the hallway, Adam saw his son looking at him from the stairs. They exchanged a quick glance as he picked up the handset and dialed.

“Yes” He said, when someone picked up. “This is Adam Granger, Employee ID TT-717, please inform him that the product tested successfully.” He looked at Ben, as the voice on the other line spoke. “Yes that’s right, proceed with distribution.”

Hanging up the phone, Adam smiled at his son. “Well Ben, you kind of got ahead of yourself but I guess you see what I meant about this remote. It’s going to change everything.”

Ben grinned and looked past his father at the relaxing form of Katherine on the couch. Adam noticed where he was looking and laughed. “Don’t worry son, she won’t remember a thing that happened. As far as she’s concerned she simply fell asleep watching that godawful programming.”

Walking over beside the stairs and placing a hand up on Ben’s arm, Adam shared a knowing grin as each knew what the other was thinking. “Oh your step-mother won’t be back in town for several days, so rest assured we’ll both have plenty of time to enjoy your step-sister until she gets back.”

Ben smiled. “Cool.” He said, realizing he no longer cared when he got to play his video game, playing with a cheerleader was much better.

“Now go get ready for dinner. Oh, and save your energy for a very special dessert treat.” Adam said, nodding to Katherine, who was just starting to wake up.

The End for now