The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First posted for the Arena contest on the MCForum for August, 2016.

This will probably make a little more sense if you’ve read some other things in the Owner Universe first, like Melting, Cover, Voter Fraud and Best Intentions.

For those not gifted in Irish, Saoirse is pronounced SEER-sha, like inertia.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work to people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

©2016 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to

Repercussions

Saoirse looked through the doorway confidently as she pulled her long, red hair back into a ponytail. The floor of the small arena was covered in dungeon gear. A four post bed covered in red silk sheets and a red silk comforter sat on one side. A black wooden horse with straps hanging off was around a little further from the bed. A large cage with ropes and chains attached in various places sat opposite the bed. A padded rack full of whips, cuffs, gags, and other implements of the trade stood in the middle. She was intimately familiar with using each of the devices on naked flesh, and knew exactly what could be done with them all. She’d used them on her mother’s slaves plenty of times, practicing for the Tests. This time, they would be used on her.

At the foot of the bed, sitting on a raised pedestal, rested the black, velvet collar that signaled the ultimate choice.

Passing each of the Tests so far had been simple enough. She’d hardly had to study to ace the written one on the Laws, having grown up with each drilled into her every day by her mother. The Domination, Endurance, and Compassion exams were also no trouble. The daily activities around the mansion had trained her well for those. This was the only piece of the Tests of Ascension that wasn’t a common occurrence for her, this final Test to take her place among the Owners.

She watched the Council filter in through the doorway up on the dais above. It circled the arena, with each member moving behind the low wall and stopping in front of their seat. Fontanelle, with her small tiara of office glittering in the low light, sat first, signaling the assembled Owners to as well. Once they all settled in, Fontanelle called the assemblage to order.

“Today, we have an apprentice that wishes to complete the final Test of Ascension to join our ranks. Apprentice, come forth.”

Saoirse walked out onto the floor, looking up to see her mother Moira beaming down at her, as confident as her daughter that this would be a simple trial. Scanning the assemblage, Saoirse saw the familiar faces of the Owners she had mingled with, as Moira’s daughter, looking down at her.

“Who attempts the Test of Submission today, to ascend to the rank of Owner?” called out Fontanelle.

“I do, your honor,” Saoirse responded.

“Your name, apprentice?”

“Saoirse, your honor.”

“Saoirse, have you passed the Tests of Dominance, Endurance, and Compassion?”

“I have, your honor.”

“Saoirse, have you proven your knowledge of our Laws?”

“I have, your honor.”

“Do you understand the final Test set before you, the Test of Submission?”

“I do, your honor.”

“Who provides the trainers for the Test today?”

“I do, your honor,” said Sasha, sitting next to Moira. She smiled down encouragingly at Saoirse.

“Please summon them,” called out Fontanelle.

“Anika and Sharon, prepare yourselves!” shouted Sasha. The two trainers stepped out from a doorway opposite Saoirse. Saoirse’s eyes flipped over the dusky Anika, with black hair and olive skin, and the bronzed Sharon, brown hair streaked with gold from the sun. Saoirse knew their reputations. Sasha wasn’t going easy on her.

“Trainers Anika and Sharon, are you prepared?” asked Fontanelle.

“We are, your honor,” they replied.

“Then we begin. You have one hour to break Saoirse. Start the clock!”

Saoirse took a deep breath and let it out slowly. The two trainers circled the arranged items, heading around opposite sides to take the apprentice by the arms and lead her to the equipment.

The Test was simple. The trainers would try their best to get Saoirse to accept that she was a submissive, put the collar on herself, and enter into a life of slavery to Sasha. Saoirse, on the other hand, just had to follow directions and hold out for one hour. It would be an hour of delicious torture, brought to the brink through pain and pleasure but never allowed release. If she acceded and took the velvet choker, she would be allowed to cum, but it would cost her freedom.

It should be easy. She’d been practicing orgasm denial for weeks now, and could last much longer that one hour. Once this test was completed, she would be affirmed and granted her own slaves.

Anika and Sharon lead her to the steel cage. Bars reached up above them, able to support a swing or bind a slave in various positions. The two trainers spread Saoirse’s arms and attached black leather cuffs to each, chaining them wide above her head. Then they spread her legs, cuffing and chaining each, locking Saoirse in a X position. Anika grabbed a gag and nipple clamps from the rack, while Sharon took a crop. Fighting against her instincts, Saoirse opened her mouth and let the ball between her teeth. The buckle jingled behind her head as Anika latched it. After a little stimulation from Anika’s fingers to get Saoirse’s nipples hard, each clamp stung her sensitive flesh, with Anika giving the delicate chain between a tug.

“Ummph,” Saoirse let out. With a little luck, she could control the trainer’s ministrations through judicious use of her vocalizations, giving the impression of more pain or pleasure than she was actually feeling. That could make the torture easier to endure.

“I know that didn’t do much to you,” whispered Anika into her ear. “We studied what you like, what you’ve been training to resist.”

Saoirse grinned as best she could. Sasha really wasn’t making this easy on her. Not that she really expected any less; this was supposed to be a difficult test for an aspiring Owner.

A smack on her ass focused Saoirse on her situation. Anika had grabbed a blindfold from the rack and put it around Saoirse’s eyes as Sharon continued working the apprentice’s tender backside with the crop. Then the strikes behind her stopped. Straining to hear, gentle footfalls let Saoirse know someone was in front of her, and someone behind. Lingering strokes from the crop on her inner thighs caught her breath, as the stinging reverberated up to her crotch. Suddenly, leather striped her back, slapping hard and certainly leaving marks. The combination left her gasping around the gag.

It changed in an instant. Soft fingers fluttered along her striped back and thighs, soothing the pain from the whips. Gentle kisses joined them, then tender licks. Saoirse eased into the touches, her sensitized skin relieved and whispering a growing pleasure into the back of her mind. She tamped it down easily, her practice sessions muffling her response to her natural inclinations, using the pain as a tool to quench any rising heat.

The feather caught her a little off-guard, but was nothing she couldn’t handle. Obviously the two trainers had some good spies, since she thought she had hidden that particular fetish. It trailed her back, tickled the backs of her thighs, ran between her ass cheeks. Saoirse shuddered.

“That did something,” whispered Anika from behind.

“And this will do more,” whispered Sharon. Saoirse jumped as hot wax dripped on the top of her breasts, running down to her burning, sensitive nipples. She moaned involuntarily, feeling her pussy dampen in response. It was another she’d hoped she’d hidden well. It wouldn’t be enough to break her, though.

The crop on the wax and a mix of leather whips and feather-light touches left Saoirse trembling and whining in need. She held on while the trainers kept it up, trying to break the apprentice down. Saoirse knew that, even though the two had some knowledge of her kinks, it wouldn’t be enough to break her. She knew how to block the worst of the need with the pain, much as the sex play turned her on.

“Give in, Saoirse, and we’ll let you cum,” said Anika.

“Let yourself go, give in to your feelings,” said Sharon.

Saoirse hummed around the gag in defiance. The two kept it up. Even with the stimulation, she was confident that they wouldn’t break her, not like this. She felt her head pulled back by her ponytail and she cried out into the gag.

“We have a secret weapon,” whispered Anika, running the feather along Saoirse’s throat.

Sharon knelt between the apprentice’s thighs and began licking her way up the insides to the now damp crotch.

“It’s over on the bed,” Anika continued.

Light brushes of Sharon’s tongue against sensitive parts made Saoirse moan.

“It’ll break you.” Anika’s breath was hot on her ear. “And you’ll love every moment of it.”

Since the two had worked her over with some of her most secret turn-ons, Saoirse was surprised that they might take her to the bed. Vanilla wasn’t really her thing. They could tie her up there as well, but they had better access and could do more here.

Maybe this was going to be easy.

The leather holding her in place was unbuckled, letting her somewhat tired arms collapse to her sides and her legs readjust. She shifted into a more comfortable standing position. The nipple clamps came off, tearing some wax. The trainers left the blindfold and gag in place and lead her over to the bed. They sat her on it and pushed her over, swinging her legs around and onto the covers.

Sliding on the silk, Saoirse felt strange electric tingles everywhere the fabric touched. Her ass clenched, her back arched and her thighs parted in desperate need. Her thoughts began to fog over as the realization that something was wrong settled in her mind.

“See? Little better than regular silk sheets,” whispered Anika. Saoirse’s muffled moans rose from behind the gag. “We’re protected, but it won’t be long and you’ll be begging.” She started picking off the wax from the apprentice’s breasts, kissing and gently licking on the newly exposed skin.

Sharon tickled up Saoirse’s inner thighs with a feather, nibbling her way behind it. With her mouth soon centered on the moaning girl’s crotch, she flicked her tongue around and between the sensitive, slick lips. Saoirse shuddered involuntarily.

“Think about how good it will feel to take the collar, put it on, and cum your little brains out,” whispered Anika. “You can just drip your will away onto the sheets as you click it around your throat.” She bit Saoirse’s ear, pulling a little as her fingers danced on Saoirse’s now exposed, over-excited and engorged nipples.

Saoirse battled internally as hot, wet lust shot up from her crotch to her brain, jumbling in tense electric jolts through her gut. She arched off the bed then slammed down into it, lifting her head up and away from Anika as Sharon’s ministrations raised her desperate need to the breaking point. Everywhere the silk touched was burning, sparking lust. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this assault of pleasure on her system. It was different and stronger than any of her vast experiences. Vaguely she knew that something on the bed was doing this to her, destroying her defenses and rushing straight into the pleasure centers of her brain. It was sweet and addictive. Her body needed it, needed to jump off the edge right into slavery.

She struggled to fight back, trying to still her mind and focus on nothing, as she had been taught. It was happening to her, yes, but in a while, the test would be over and she could get her cruelly denied release. She loosened her muscles and let her body relax. Her concentration on remaining mindful helped push back the tide and backed her away from the cliff.

“None of that, now,” whispered Anika. Saoirse’s calm was destroyed by Sharon sucking just right against her clit, sparking a sudden intense need and involuntary contractions throughout her body. She arched into the trainer’s face, straining on the edge, but the woman backed away just before the apprentice crested.

Collapsing back, Saoirse whimpered and felt the tingling heat from the silk burn her mind with lust. All of the skin along her back half melted down onto the bed in puddles of sheer bliss on the fabric.

“Beg,” whispered Anika, pulling the gag off the blindfolded woman.

“Oh please please please god yes fuck me fuck me make me cuuuuum!” cried Saoirse, to gasps around the room. The assembled Owners had considered this a formality that Saoirse would pass with ease, like her mother before her.

Sharon flipped the gasping woman over with a little help from Anika. Saoirse landed on her front, burning the fiery need through her breasts as well, bursting from her nipples straight into her brain.

“Oh please please please I need it so badly...” She writhed on the bed, hands reaching for her crotch.

She felt a strong grip pull her arms out from under her. The feather running on her back was more electric than any ever had been before, reaching deep into her psyche and leaving her a slave to the desperate desire. She trembled and shook on the mattress, further rubbing her front into the silk. Tingles on her inner thigh warned her, but she still wasn’t prepared as Sharon ran part of the comforter directly over her sopping pussy.

“Fuuuuuuuck,” she cried, thrusting back into the touch, trying to get enough friction to finish. Sharon teased her expertly, though, leaving the apprentice gasping and desperate.

A velvet touch along Saoirse’s back sent an icy chill through her. She knew it was the collar. Anika gently ran it up and down, from the crack of her ass to the base of her neck. As it slipped down the side, Anika leaned in.

“Think about how good it will be to cum,” whispered Anika, slipping the collar back up and over to the other side of Saoirse’s throat, “when you click this around your neck.” She brushed it over the prone woman’s shoulder and down her back again.

Sharon continued teasing the apprentice’s sopping pussy, sending burning lust and desperate need up to her mind. Saoirse was losing, thinking more from her crotch than anything else, the ecstasy from below controlling her body. She drowned in waves of a fiery craving which drove her hands behind her head, clasping for the collar.

Some portion of her mind fought, though, and gained just enough control from just long enough to pull her hands back. She felt herself flipped over again, then whimpered in burning desire as the silken comforter covered her. Each inch fired electric hunger directly to her brain. Her body was a slave to it now, the involuntary, intense, desperate need for release.

“Just take it, and you can cum your freedom away.” Even Anika’s breath tickling her ear sparked behind her eyes. “You can be a slave and feel like this all the time.”

Saoirse moaned, her arm lunging and hand grabbing at the collar. After missing three times, she grasped it, quickly running it around her throat. She felt the little “seesi” name tag that she would wear from now on dancing against her neck. With a click, she locked it on herself, becoming a new slave, then felt her mind squirt out her pussy and onto the comforter as Sharon relented and rubbed hard and fast. The ecstasy of release burned with bright bliss as she arched into the trainer’s hands, dragging her back off the bed and crying out in agonizing rapture.

“There, there, seesi,” said Anika, fondling the tag as the new slave sank back into the mattress. “You will love your new life.”

Moira cried out from above on the dais, standing, her hand over her mouth.

“Sasha, claim your new slave,” declared Fontanelle. The Owners, most shaking their heads in sympathy, filed out around the devastated mother, with Sasha breaking from the pack to go down the hall to the arena floor.

Sasha leashed seesi and lead her out past the assembled Owners. The trembling former apprentice heard Tatiana talking to her crying mother.

“I told you to support me, Moira,” said Tatiana quietly. “You only have yourself to blame.”

“You rigged it,” Moira shot back.

“That’s a dangerous accusation, Moira,” said Fontanelle, overhearing the conversation. “Do you have proof?”

The voices died away behind seesi as she followed her Owner to the training machines that would cement “slave seesi” as the only self left in her mind.