The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Replacement Actress

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Kaylee needs to find a way to get out of her acting contract, when she runs into an old friend who might be able to help.

* * *

“Oh my god, you make me so horny!”

“Uhn! Uhn!”

“I can’t—I’m cumming! AHHHHNNN!”

“And cut! That’s a wrap folks!” The director thanked everyone and walked off with his editor. The star of the scene, Kaylee Biggs, stood up off the rug, wiping the excess cum from her face.

Her costar tossed a compliment as he got cleaned up, “Nice job, Kaylee!”

“Oh, yeah, you too!” Kaylee responded, forcing a smile. She enjoyed getting paid, but she was getting a little tired of porn. She did fairly well for herself, though she wasn’t a big star by any means. She felt it was mostly because she’d never had any work done, and her breasts weren’t all that large to begin with—‘only’ a 34C, which was pretty tiny by regular porn standards. Otherwise she was still pretty hot—late 20s, tanned with blonde hair, not too tall, a cute face, and red lips, currently smeared from giving her costar a blow job.

A woman wearing a headset and carrying a tablet approached Kaylee, “Hi Kaylee, Mark’s here to see you again.”

“Thanks, I’ll be right there.” She sighed, it was her manager. No doubt here to harass her about a big role. A big role that requires her to get bigger ‘parts’; something she wanted nothing to do with but the offer was so good her manager wouldn’t stop harassing her about it.

Kaylee stood in the doorway, and Mark waved her in, “Come in, sit down! You know what’s going on right? I really want to get you in on this. It’s great money!”

She put on a disgusted face, “Mark, you know I don’t want to get any surgery! I don’t care how much money it is!”

Mark countered, “They’re even offering to pay for it, come on. You can’t pass up a deal like that! You’re not exactly triple A material here, and this is going to be a huge break for you!”

Kaylee was mad because he was right. She wasn’t a big-timer yet, and something like this was basically a free pass to stardom, in the porn world at least. She had her principles though, and she stuck by them. “No Mark, no. Isn’t there some other role I could take? There has to be something out there you’ve found—you need to get paid too, right?”

Mark put his hand through his hair, breathing slowly, “Ok Kaylee, let me put it to you this way. I’ve talked with the higher ups. They don’t want you in our stable anymore unless you can get up to the next level. This is the only thing going on that’s at the next level. This, or nothing. Catch my drift?”

“Augh! What the hell Mark? That’s so fucked up!” She fumed for a few moments before stomping out of the room.

“I’ll let you know later!” She shouted behind her.

“You have two weeks! Shooting starts in three months! More boobs, honey! That’s what people want!” Mark shouted until the door shut.

* * *

The days went by as Kaylee sat at home, thinking about what to do. On one hand, she’s already doing porn—it’s not as if it’s a big jump to do porn. On the other, getting the surgeries they wanted is a big deal. She didn’t really want to do porn forever, and it wasn’t as simple as a boob job. The contract stipulated numerous other ‘enhancements’ to her lips, face, ass, you name it. On top of that some of the scenes in that movie were a bit more than she felt like she wanted to handle. Eight men trying to have sex with her at the same time? She’d get famous sure, but she couldn’t imagine doing a scene like that.

Kaylee was running out of time, but she decided to get some fresh air. She spent most of her time in her room these past ten days, having food delivered and only going out to the gym once in a while. As she walked to a coffee shop near her apartment, she thought about turning down the job. She’d almost definitely get let go from her agency, and she didn’t really have any other skills. It would be hard for her to join another agency, as she didn’t have many contacts, and she wasn’t smoking model hot. She’d only gotten into this place because of a friend. As she contemplated what sort of retail job she might want, she bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry!” Kaylee quickly said as she turned around.

As she met the person’s eyes they recognized her, “Kelly?”

“Omigod, Paula?” A smile came upon Kaylee’s face as she recognized her best friend from highschool. Back then she was still ‘Kelly’; she and Paula had been close until Kaylee had to move away for college, before dropping out a year later.

Paula practically screeched out, “What are you doing around here?? It’s been so long how ARE you?”

They hugged, and Kaylee quipped back, “I can ask the same for you! I never expected to run into you here!”

“Well I live a couple of miles from here actually! My husband and I moved out here for his job.”

“Oh you’re married! Congrats!”

Paula smiled warmly, “Thanks. Two years now, but no kids yet! How about you? What are you up to these days?”

Kaylee’s gaze drifted elsewhere, “Oh you know, just whatever... I kind of do some media related stuff. Nothing big though.”

“Oh, that’s awesome though. It’s so good to see you! Where are you headed? I was actually going to grab a coffee.”

Kaylee was grateful Paula dropped the subject, “Me too! Want to sit down for a little bit? Reminisce over old times?”

“Yeah! Let’s do it, bff!”

They had coffee together, and the two giggled as the server thought they were sisters. Kaylee hadn’t really thought much of it but when she took a moment, she realized that Paula did have a bit of a resemblance to her. Her hair was black, and her skin was much paler than hers, but they were almost the same height, and their features were similar. With some work they could pass for sisters probably, maybe even some kind of almost-twins. Kaylee laughed it off to herself as they enjoyed their chat together.

As she left the cafe, it finally struck her. Of course, they looked alike! She could use her as a replacement. Wait, she thought, how would that work? Does even saying something like that make sense? Paula would never agree to do something like that; she’d have to force her. She sighed as her ridiculous line of thought got to her. Kaylee found herself feeling jealous of Paula’s life. If only she could have it too, then she wouldn’t be in this mess.

Kaylee sat on her couch in her little apartment, buzzed from some pills she got from a pharmacist friend. She stared at the bottle, brow furrowed in frustration.

“I don’t wanna deal with this mess any more—it’s not fair! Paula has everything I want, and I didn’t even get a chance! I’ll make her do it...somehow.”

She frowned as she thought about how. She’d have to make her change her mind, maybe, change it for her, she thought as she chuckled. If only. Then the idea hit her. Her medicine. Her friend would give her anything she wanted, no questions asked. Kaylee’s pharm friend was her best friend these days, and they often hung out all drugged out together, she wouldn’t even ask why she’d want the stuff she wanted. What was that stuff again?

She took out her phone and started looking up things she had heard about. Pills that leave people suggestible, pills that knocked people out for hours, all kinds of pills. Afterwards, she had made the arrangements for what she needed, with only minor concern from her friend as expected. One more phone call, and Paula was set to meet with her future self, Kaylee thought as she smirked.

* * *

“Wake up... wake up Kaylee.”

Vision blurred as she came to. She realized she was lying down on a bed, naked, and head sideways. She wasn’t strapped down, but her body felt numb and she couldn’t move. A body stood next to her, with a familiar voice.

“You’ve been out for a while. The doctor said I should stay with you here until you woke up, how are you feeling?”

She tried to speak, but her throat felt dry.

“Ah here, take a sip.”

Her head was lifted up and drops of water were passed down her throat, which she drank gratefully. Her head lolled down sideways again, and she was able to focus her eyes ahead. There was a woman lying down in front of her as well. She looked tired, and she was concerned as she recognized her.

“Kaylee...?”

The woman standing next to her stroked her hair and spoke, “You must be a little woozy from all the surgeries still. I’m glad you asked me to drive you there and back! You would’ve been in trouble otherwise, huh?”

The woman in the bed felt confused by those words. Surgery? When had she done this? Who drove her? She managed to look up at the person speaking.

“Why...do you look like me?”

The woman standing fired back, “That’s a good one, Kaylee. We don’t look anything like each other, especially after those surgeries. Don’t you remember? It’s me, Paula, I drove you here.”

The woman on the bed darted her eyes back to the other woman lying down, and realized it was a mirror. The woman was herself!

“Wha? What’s going on?”

She looked at her enormous breasts, E cups now. Even lying down, they jutted out of her chest like globes.

“Those are my breasts? I look..like a whore...”

“Just like you wanted, remember?” the alleged Paula responded. “You told the doctor you wanted them big and fake, because it’s better for porn.”

New-Kaylee rejected the idea, “No, I’m not—” suddenly memories rushed into her head. Memories of Kaylee asking for her implants. Paula taking her there. But she was Paula, she had taken Kaylee there. Didn’t she?

The woman who was now Paula continued, “Don’t tell me you don’t remember anymore? I took you to a whole bunch of visits! Your, your breasts, your lips, face, butt. Even down there!”

The old Paula’s memories were flooded with the events described. She knew they happened to her, but at the same time, felt like they didn’t. Something was off, and yet nothing was.

“I’m Paula though...not you. Why do I look like Kaylee?”

“You poor thing. The medicine must have made you all confused. Maybe you’re not used to seeing yourself yet? Why don’t you have a closer look at your face?”

Paula pulled out a hand mirror from her purse and held it in front of the Kaylee on the bed.

“See, it’s you Kaylee, remember?”

Kaylee stared into her new face up close, unable to turn away from the bizzare sight presented to her. Her lips were so thick they left an O-shape even when closed. Her cheek bones were high and her eyes were wide, even though she felt tired. Her tattooed eyebrows were drawn thin and high, adding to the surprised effect. She looked like a blow-up doll, and yet, her face felt strangely familiar to her, yet foreign at the same time. Maybe she was Kaylee, and she was just unused to the sight of her new face? No that can’t be, she couldn’t imagine doing porn...

“I’m an accountant! I’m not a porn star!” She suddenly cried out.

Paula was momentarily taken aback at the outburts, but she quickly collected herself. “You? There’s no way you could handle my job. You don’t know the first thing about accounting. You know everything about, um, sex, and sucking on, things. That’s your thing, remember? Mine is money.”

Kaylee struggled to remember accounting, anything at all. Just one thing would validate her own thoughts. She thought hard, and then thought about hard things, and all she could summon up were thoughts of giving head and getting dick.

“I-I can’t think of anything... Why can’t I remember anything about accounting? I can’t...” She thought about what Dave would say if he saw her like this. Dave, her husband, she remembered. “I’m going to call my husband! Let me talk to him! He’ll know what’s happening!”

Paula started becoming annoyed, “You mean my husband, Dave? You don’t even have a boyfriend. Are you sure you’re not mixing up your memories with jealousy? I saw your face in the coffee shop. All the questions about my life. I know you wanted it.”

Kaylee remembered meeting her at the coffee shop, and she remembered all the things that were said. She couldn’t remember if she was saying those things or if she heard them. Maybe she heard herself say them? She was losing her focus and everything was making starting to add up. But she didn’t like the result. Her sense of self was beginning to accept the possibility that she was Kaylee.

“I-I’m not some whore. I don’t know who you are but you’re not me. I’m in porn you said? Then why can’t I remember any of my movies?” Suddenly she became excited; she might be right yet. How could she be Kaylee when she doesn’t even remember being in any porn?

A look of false pity came into Paula’s face. “Oh you poor thing—you don’t remember much of anything do you? Must be a mild case of amnesia. Well, your boss said you could take another few weeks off before you call in, so no worries. I’ll help you out until then. First let’s take your medicine for the pain.”

Kaylee tried to shift away, “No, I’m not in pain, I’m fine..It’s—”

She couldn’t put up any resistance as she was made to swallow the pill. “There we go. Good girl. Hm, I know! I managed to find your collection of movies you made in your place, along with a bunch of others. You can watch those, and maybe they’ll jog your memories!”

Kaylee didn’t want to watch any porn, especially ones of herself, that is, Paula. She was Paula, not Kaylee. Yes. “I don’t wanna watch!”

“Nonsense, don’t be stubborn. I’m such a good friend, I’ve even got your favorite toy here to help you while you watch.” Paula pulled out a pink vibrator. “You told me he was your favorite toy, so here you go!”

She inserted it into Kaylee’s snatch, and Kaylee realized she wasn’t numb everywhere. Her eyes went wide at the sudden sensation, “No my pussy! I mean my twat! Ah! Fuck me!” She was confused as to why she kept referring to her pussy in such terms, but the pleasure quickly overrode that train as the medicine kicked in.

Paula hit play on the DVD as Kaylee’s eyes started to gloss over. “You just take in everything that’s playing alright? You’ll remember your life and who you are in no time. Then I’ll be able to my new life.”

Kaylee thought her words were strange for a brief moment, before succumbing to the medicine and the pleasure, and the images on the screen next to her.

* * *

Months passed and Paula-turned-Kaylee had tried to do the movie the original Kaylee was contracted to do. However, despite remembering all the sex and all the moves she did, performing it was another matter, and she had made enough of a fool of herself on set that they had to let her go. She found that she simply could not do porn all of a sudden, which had her confused. She also discovered that she didn’t have any other skills anymore, which led her to work at her current job at a strip club, making money the only way left she knew how short of becoming a prostitute.

The new Paula had a tougher time than expected adjusting to her new life. She had to leave her accounting job almost immediately, since she had no skill for it whatsoever. This was a big surprise to her husband, since he was under the impression that she had just come back from a months-long trip overseas for her accounting job. He was surprisingly gullible, and was easily fooled by a few video chats from her. Not having much else she was able to do, she convinced her new husband to let her be a housewife, mostly through the incredible sex she was able to give him nightly, using her considerable skills.

* * *

Paula and her husband walked out of the theater, and Paula kissed her husband on the cheek, “Thanks for the movie honey!”

“Of course, sweetie. Did you like it?”

“Yeah, but not as much as I like this!” She stepped in close and grabbed his crotch, grinning at him.

Dave was taken by surprise, “Hey! I like it too, but later! You’ve been so... hot and bothered lately, what’s up with that?”

Paula smiled, “Just feeling like a new person is all.”

“Paula?” A voice spoke from behind the couple.

Paula turned around, confused at the person she saw.

“It’s me, Kaylee, I mean Kelly. From high school!”

“Oh my gosh Kelly? You look so different!” Paula was not very surprised at her outfit; what else would someone with a body like hers wear? Kaylee was walking home from the bus stop after a short shift at work, wearing a too-short leather skirt, and lace top with her bra showing through. Her makeup was heavy and hair teased. The black and red of her clothes making any ‘favors’ she performed that night obvious.

Dave turned around and saw what looked like a trashy whore. “Who’s this?”

Paula introduced the two, and Kaylee had a strange expression, “I feel like I’ve seen you before.... Do I know you?”

Dave blew off the question, “Aheh, no, I’m pretty sure we don’t.”

Paula agreed, “Yeah there’s no way you’ve met my cutie here before. You going to steal him from me?” She grabbed Dave and kissed him open mouthed and roughly before letting him go.

The two girls laughed, but Kaylee felt odd feelings well up inside her. Like something wasn’t right about what she was witnessing. She had chalked it up to jealousy though, as he did look like her type. “Hmm, that’s weird. Well anyways, I gotta get home, but we should talk sometime Paula! I miss you!”

Paula didn’t miss her though. She waved anyway, “Bye Kelly!”

Dave asked Paula after Kaylee walked off, “She looks like, uh, somethin’ else.”

“A porn star you mean?”

“Or a prostitute maybe. I mean her breasts look so fake!”

Paula smirked, “What if I had breasts like that?”

“No way baby, we’d have to get a divorce!”

Closer than you think, Paula thought. “Don’t worry Davey, I’ll always be exactly the same person.”