The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue — Part 4

“They were definitely here Colonel,” said Lieutenant Den Hestern.

Colonel Kernes barely managed to restrain the anger in her voice, “I can see that they were here lieutenant,” she said as she looked around the deserted campsite, “What I want to know is where the fuck they are now?”

The colonel detested swearing in front of, or at, subordinates, but her nerves and temper were frayed.

“I understand Colonel but from the evidence we have found it would appear that we are perhaps two maybe three days behind them,“ said the lieutenant as she attempted to placate her superior officer, “The trackers are already following the marks left by the wagon. But as you know ma’am our targets are highly skilled in evasion, nevertheless I am confident we will find their escape route and eventually them.”

“However colonel there is one thing that is self evident and interesting, they left in a hurry and they seem to have gne at about the same time as we began to give chase,” said the lieutenant.

Colonel Kernes slowly nodded, “It would appear that way wouldn’t it lieutenant, a coincidence perhaps, but then again I don’t believe in coincidences.”

The lieutenant remained silent as the colonel looked around the secluded clearing, taking in the tracks of horses and wagon left undisguised because of the hasty departure of their quarry. To one side of the tree shrouded and surrounded clearing Sister Tethin stood with her arms outstretched from her sides, her cowl covered head bowed.

“What is she doing?” asked Lieutenant Den Hestern quietly.

“I know not,” replied the colonel equally as quietly as, with a frown on her face, she watched the priestess.

Gradually, as all stopped what they were doing and looked at the priestess, silence descended on the secluded clearing. But it was not only the silence of the watching soldiers, no birds or animals could be heard, not even the buzzing of insects could be detected and the wind seemed to pause the breath of breeze that had been steadily and gently blowing. For several minutes the silence was maintained as the Sister of Torment continued to stand motionless.

Without warning Sister Tethin’s knees sagged and with a groan she sank to the grass covered floor of the clearing, her cowl hooded head sagging forward. The colonel ran over the grass with the lieutenant in her wake, arriving beside the kneeling figure of Sister Tethin she hunched down next to her.

“Are you alright Sister Tethin?” asked the colonel.

For a moment there was no response, then the kneeling woman slowly raised her head and turned to look at Colonel Kernes. The colonel was shocked by what she saw. Sister Tethin’s young face was ashen and streaked with sweat, her eyes were unnaturally wide the pupils distended, as she looked open mouthed at the colonel.

The young Sister of Torment licked her dry lips, “Magic has been expended here colonel, magic with a power greater than I, or anyone I know, possesses has been used here and it has been used almost, casually, flagrantly. Used with such negligent ease that it has left a rend, a torsion in the fabric of reality that may never heal,” she said in a voice so quiet and subdued the colonel had to lean close to attend to it

As she listened to the priestess Colonel Kernes felt something she rarely experienced she felt fear, “Surely that is not possible, we know that the countries that border us posses very few genuine users of magic. How could someone as powerful as you describe have escaped our attention?”

Sister Tethin stared at the colonel, “That is what terrifies me, for I do not know the answer, I know only this, whoever or whatever was here possesses such ability, such supremacy of their art that in our realm there is no conclave of priestesses, no coven of witches, no congress of sorceresses that could hope to stand against this individual and survive. And yes I am certain that this was the work of a lone magic user.”

The colour was returning to Sister Tethin’s face as she looked intently at Colonel Kernes, “Which makes it even more imperative that we find our quarry, colonel. We must know what happened here!” she said emphatically.

“I agree, they must be found, but under no circumstances are you to repeat what you have said to me to any of my officers or troops. If this makes you fearful then just imagine what information such as this could do to my detachments resolve and discipline. We will concoct a story to account for your sudden collapse, perhaps you simply stumbled on the uneven ground, but you must not divulge the true reason for it nor reveal your fears. Swear to me that you will keep this a secret between you and I,” said the colonel quietly but with equal intensity.

Sister Tethin looked at the colonel for several seconds, then she gave a small nod of agreement, “I so swear, I will not divulge what I believe,” she said.

“My thanks to you Sister, now let me help you up so we may continue our search, I agree with you that it is now more urgent than ever.”

...

The half-light, warmth, comfort and gentle rocking normally had a soporific and calming effect but now there was no such peaceful feeling, now there was dismay.

“This discussion is to no end, what must be done will be done.”

“But that way leads to death,” said a fear-filled voice.

“No, it is as has been explained, there is rightness in this explanation, death will not follow unless it comes from... from Her.”

“That is true, what was felt and heard was felt and heard by all not just by one, there cannot be dissent in this for that dissent will lead to extinction for all,” said a voice filled with conviction.

“But is it not deceit?” asked the worried voice, “And does not deception lead to extinction?”

“No, it was explained, what will follow will not be deception or deceit because it will lead to enlightenment. The path is chosen, it must unswervingly be followed, there can be no deviation from it for departure will undoubtedly lead to absolute suffering and death,” said the first voice, “There must be consensus in this.”

For a time there was silence then voices broke that silence.

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

There was a pause as breaths were held in the shadow-shrouded half-light.

“Yes,” said the last voice.

...

A dream, a lucid dream, it could be nothing else thought Aleksandra as she continued to walk across the seemingly endless landscape. Beyond her an unnaturally flat plain covered by small black pebbles interspersed with rocks under a slate grey, sunless sky, stretched away into a distance that appeared to be unending.

A dream where Aleksandra was not in control, where her body wouldn’t respond to her commands to stop and assess what was happening. Instead she kept walking, her pace steady and unfettered by the loose gravel she walked on, so little control that she could not even move her head to look down or around. Instead, the regular sound of her steps continued onwards as she walked across the endless plain.

There was no discomfort of any sort, neither physically or mentally despite the strange tightness and the unaccustomed pressure and strains she felt to her body, feelings that she was surprised to discover were not unpleasant. Even the fact that she felt like a passenger in her own body did not cause undue dismay, instead Aleksandra felt a calmness that she instinctively knew she should not be experiencing.

Aleksandra also knew something that should be utterly impossible, she wasn’t alone in her dream. From her left Aleksandra could hear another set of footsteps crunching on the small stones that covered the endless black plain, footsteps that kept absolutely perfect time with her own. Unable to turn her head or eyes, she could only speculate who her impossible companion might be, or why either of them were here as she walked steadily onwards towards who knew what.

Time meant nothing, Aleksandra may have been walking for what felt like hours or simply minutes or seconds, it was impossible to tell but in the dim, shadowy light she began to perceive a figure directly ahead of her. Slowly, ever so slowly to Aleksandra’s flawed senses, the figure became closer as Aleksandra’s automaton like steps carried her towards it.

Human in appearance, it was dressed in a grey, hooded robe that covered the figure from head to toe. The colour of the cowl and robe blended with the sky and dim light, making the unmoving figure difficult to see correctly making it indistinct, almost vague to the eye. Still Aleksandra approached, her mechanical, purposeful strides bringing her closer and closer until finally her body stopped of its own accord some three arm-lengths in front of the grey-clothed figure.

The figure in grey stood silently before Aleksandra and several things were clear to her, for a start the figure was definitely female. Despite the all enclosing robes and the hood pulled over the head to obscure the face in darkness it was obvious that this was a woman with full breasts made more obvious on a frame of average to short stature. Despite this, there was something about the woman that made Aleksandra fearful as she stood waiting for what was to come next.

“Welcome, I have been waiting for you,” said a mellifluous and seductive female voice, a voice that spoke directly to Aleksandra’s mind.

“Is this a dream, it must be a dream?” thought Aleksandra, knowing without doubt that her question would be heard.

“It is and it is not,” came the giggling reply, “Try a better question.”

“Who are you?”

“I am myself and I am other than myself but if you wish a name then call me... Shadow, try a better question,” said the voice in Aleksandra’s mind.

“Was it you that woke us and told us to flee, was yours the voice we heard?”

“A better question, yes it was.”

“Why?” was Aleksandra’s simple question.

In Aleksandra’s mind Shadow laughed, “I am called capricious by those who know me, I found it... amusing to rouse you, but I also saw... potential in you and your companion. Potential that neither of you realise you have, I wish to stir that potential, to bring it to the surface and let it bloom.”

In Aleksandra’s mind Shadow continued “You are pursued and I do not wish you captured, as I said I find it amusing, now the chances are increased that you will not be caught. Your potential will have a chance to be, shall we say, realised and that is something I do want.”

“I don’t understand,” said Aleksandra.

“Good,” said Shadow, “You are not meant to, at least not yet.”

“Where is this place?” asked Aleksandra.

“Ah, a more difficult question, this place is mine, I made it, it is... everywhere but nowhere, it is all but nothing... the concept is hard to explain so I won’t bother. Just believe me when I tell you that in this... dream it is as real as the reality you know when you are awake.”

“Who are you Shadow?” asked Aleksandra but all she heard was laughter at her question, there was no answer.

“And what if I don’t allow this potential you speak of to... bloom, what then, will you stop helping us, will you let our pursuers capture us just to amuse you, what will you do then?”

“My dearest Aleksandra, in what plane of existence do you suppose I would ever take the chance of that happening? Your course, and that of others, is set and I will enjoy watching you as I guide you squirming and kicking to your eventual destination, in this I will brook no other possibility. You will be tested Aleksandra, you will be hardened and sharpened and tested so that when realisation finally comes you will be thankful of my guidance and perhaps call me friend,” said Shadow, her voice in Aleksandra’s mind no longer pleasant, now shrill and sibilant.

“Now it is time for you to leave. I have enjoyed your visit, it has given me a chance to see how you will look. Enjoy the journey Aleksandra, for that is what you are embarking on, and remember I will be watching with interest. You won’t remember this little meeting but do not worry, we will meet again soon,” said Shadow as she turned and walked away, her grey robed figure slowly disappearing into the murky light.

“No, I won’t let you play with me like this, who are you?” shouted Aleksandra in her mind as her vision slowly faded and genuine sleep took her into a dreamless darkness.

...

Aleksandra’s eyes flew open and she gasped as memory flooded through her, then sudden shame eclipsed any other feeling. Beneath the blanket she slept under her hand was between her legs, the lacings on her brown buckskin trousers undone and wide open and her cotton underwear pushed aside to allow her to insert two fingers into her wet vagina. Shocked and embarrassed, hoping that no one had seen what she had been doing in her sleep, Aleksandra quickly pulled her fingers out and surreptitiously wiped them clean.

With the blanket still covering her lower half Aleksandra pulled her pants back into place around her waist and fastened the laces at the front and side to close them snugly around her. For a moment she lay, dumbfounded at what she had been doing, Aleksandra couldn’t recall the last time she had masturbated and she couldn’t understand what urge could have made her do such a thing in her sleep!

Aleksandra looked around the small camp she and Vendra had made, her friend lay a few feet away, her back to Aleksandra as she continued to sleep apparently soundly. On the other side of the fire they had risked lighting to cook a meal after their headlong flight lay Elyssa. There was a sense of relief in Aleksandra that she also appeared to be sleeping. Apparently no one had observed her unconscious self-gratification.

As quietly as she could Aleksandra climbed from her bedroll and pulled on her boots, relieved to see that when she looked down the crotch of her pants was dry and unblemished. Blushing, she walked past the black slave-wagon and the horses and down to the glacial tarn that backed the small, well-hidden corrie they had luckily found at the end of their headlong flight after the strange warning had roused them.

As she knelt to scoop up the cold water and wash her hands and face Aleksandra remembered a fraction of a part of a memory. She had dreamed last night, that was certain, but as dreams do the recollection of what the dream had been was almost gone and disappearing fast. One thought did stick, if only for moments, the word shadow flitted through her consciousness then faded with any remnant of her night’s imaginings. With a shake of her head, Aleksandra undid her shirt and removed it, by the Five she felt filthy after days of travel. Stretching and flexing her arms she sniffed, oh no, she thought, I stink.

Aleksandra had been wearing the same clothes since they had left on their mission, very much longer than she would normally be away from the camp. She had washed herself and cleaned her clothing as much as possible in streams and ponds but without the soaps she kept in her makeshift home in the refugee camp she was beginning to feel disgustingly dirty.

Aleksandra sighed again then removed her boots, pants and panties. She’d never learned to swim, in the land locked country of Grent it was not a common endeavour, so she was careful as she entered the tarn stopping when she felt she had gone far enough into the water. Despite feeling at risk in the clear water Aleksandra was determined to try and clean herself of as much grime and sweat as possible.

Surprisingly the water was cool but not cold, and she had no soap, but immersing as much of her body as she felt comfortable doing and, using her hands to wash as best she could, she began to feel better about herself. Aleksandra relaxed and closed her eyes, the water felt good. She sighed as her knees bent and she sank deeper, this was actually rather nice.

Then, for the second time, Aleksandra’s eyes flew open in shock, her right hand was below the water, between her legs, one of her fingers sliding slowly in and out of her vagina as her left hand cupped and squeezed her large breasts. No, she thought, what am I doing, I cannot be doing this, I cannot, but she didn’t stop. Instead, a second finger joined the first as her thumb rubbed against her clitoris and her other hand pulled on her nipples.

Aleksandra’s eyes closed again as she masturbated, her fingers sliding in and out of a vagina made wet from water and her own juices. The feelings were quick to build, she had not experienced any form of sexual release since the death of her husband and now that abstinence meant the orgasm that came arrived quickly and deeply. Clenching her teeth Aleksandra barely managed to resist the urge to scream in pleasure as the orgasm took her, sending a wave of sexual pleasure through her body and mind for the first time in years.

Aleksandra stood panting for breath, she felt elated but disgusted at the same time as she slid her fingers from between her legs and released her breast. Then realisation struck her that she was standing exposed where anyone could see her and guess what she was doing. Aleksandra looked quickly around and this time she heaved a sigh of relief rather than passion, she was thankfully alone.

Trembling nervously, lacking the understanding of what was going on and why she was behaving this way, Aleksandra quickly waded from the tarn and picked up her clothes. There had to be somewhere she could go, somewhere she could hide until she had calmed down and analysed this mornings events. Then her eyes fixed on the one place no one could ever, would ever dare criticise or comment on her actions or behaviour. Clutching her clothes to her body, Aleksandra scampered rapidly to the slave-wagon and hid behind it.

Looking towards the remnants of the campfire she could see that Vendra and Elyssa still had not stirred. Taking a deep nervous breath Aleksandra moved quickly, running up the short flight of stairs she opened the door to the wagon and stepped through, then quickly but quietly closed it behind her.

Standing inside the door, water dripping from her naked body onto the padded black leather floor, Aleksandra looked at the five sex-slaves as they stared at her from the furs and cushions where they lay. Then, without anything being said, the five slaves moved forward until they were kneeling in a line in front of Aleksandra, their faces pointing submissively at the leather floor of the wagon.

“How may this slave be of service to its Mistress,” said the five slaves in unison.

Aleksandra was shivering, whether from the chill of the water or whether from nervousness at being naked in front of the five slaves she did not know. But she did know that her usual self-confidence seemed to have, at least temporarily, deserted her. Aleksandra gripped her clothes tighter to herself as she looked at the five, then she gave a small shake of her head and tried to take control of her emotions.

“1, stand... stand up,” she ordered unconvincingly.

Convincing or not the reaction was immediate as the auburn haired sex-slave rapidly rose to its feet in front of Aleksandra. As it always was the sex-slave known simply as 1 was dressed in leather, and as always the combination of garments it wore was different to what it had worn the day before. Aleksandra had realised days ago that the slave’s previous owner must have spent a great deal of money outfitting her human pets so that they became living sex toys, dressed to suit her particular fetishes and perversions.

Today 1 was dressed in patent leather, platform soled ankle boots with the usual extreme stiletto heels the sex-slaves always wore. Fish-net stockings were held up by suspenders attached to a highly polished leather corset that left 1’s shaven pubes and large breasts with their pierced nipples exposed. Fingerless, elbow length leather gloves finished what there was of the outfit 1 wore and of course everything the slave wore was deepest black.

Aleksandra realised she was staring at 1 as the sex-slave stood waiting for orders. Then she realised something else, 1 was truly beautiful. Only the most beautiful of women were chosen to be transformed into sex-slaves and though she’d never really thought about it before the five slaves that Aleksandra now accidently owned were all gorgeous. Aleksandra closed her eyes, she was not here to admire her slaves, after all, women held no sexual interest for her. She needed to stick to her original reason, she needed time to think and she needed to find a way to stop smelling so awful.

Aleksandra opened her eyes, 1 had not moved, Aleksandra licked her lips to hide her nervousness, “1 my clothing... smells, and so do I, is there anyway you can help me get clean?” unhappy to order the slave and preferring to ask for help.

“Of course Mistress,” said 1 with a look of genuine concern, “May this slave use another to assist it?” asked 1.

“Of course, bring... bring 2 with you,” she said, then immediately regretted her choice. The stunning blonde haired 2 had been Vestin de Karendt, a woman that Aleksandra had known well before she had been captured and converted into a sex-slave. Aleksandra felt miserable enough without this memory as well, but she felt it was to late to go back on her decision and show weakness. The blonde sex-slave got to its feet and stood next to 1.

Like its fellow sex-slave, 2 was dressed in a stretched black leather, a one piece, form fitting suit that covered the slave’s body form the neck down and even included gloves. The suit was extremely tight, so tight every inch of 2’s incredible body appeared to be on show to the observer and the slaves height was accentuated by the thigh boots with the high stiletto heels Aleksandra thought of as interesting but rather pointless.

There was however one thing that both the slaves, indeed all of them, no matter how they were dressed had in common. Around their necks, buckled and locked closed at the back, each of the slaves wore a two inch wide black leather collar. Collars that, much to Aleksandra’s disgust and annoyance, only one person was permitted to remove, Aleksandra herself.

Something else struck Aleksandra, Vestin had been an attractive woman, as had her sister Elspeth, but that attractiveness appeared to have been greatly accentuated, enhanced to take the beauty of both women to a much higher level. Aleksandra wondered if it was something to do with whatever process they had gone through when they were turned into sex-slaves, or did the witches use magic on the slaves bodies to achieve this? Whatever had happened to her, even Aleksandra could appreciate that the slave that had been Vestin was truly beautiful.

“Please follow me Mistress,” said 1 as it turned and walked towards the wall at the end of the wagon with the secret door.

Still clutching her clothes to her damp body, Aleksandra followed the slave as the leather-covered 2 walked erotically behind its Mistress. As Aleksandra walked the short distance to the hidden door she considered something else, something about herself. Why was she acting with such uncertainty, so diffidently? Aleksandra had always thought of herself as decisive and proactive but right now, in the midst of this strange situation, she felt nothing of the kind.

“Pull yourself together,” she muttered underneath her breath, suddenly angry with how she was feeling and behaving, as she followed 1 into the private and secret area at the front end of the slave wagon.

The magically powered glow lights on the walls and the ceiling immediately began to give a soft light in the black panelled, black floored and black ceilinged room as Aleksandra stopped, uncertain what to do.

“Mistress, please give 2 your clothing,” said 1 as the slave stopped and turned to face Aleksandra.

For a moment Aleksandra hesitated, she had been using her soiled and dirty clothing as a shield, if she gave it up she would be naked in front of these women. But of course that was the whole point thought Aleksandra, they weren’t really women they were sex-slaves, in fact they were her slaves, she could behave anyway she wished in front of them.

Aleksandra turned and passed her clothes to 2, doing her best not to remember exactly who the sex-slave had once been.

“Thank you Mistress,” said the slave as it took Aleksandra’s travel and battle worn clothing in its leather covered hands, “This slave will bring clothing for you to wear while yours is being cleaned and any repairs carried out.”

Aleksandra gave a small, curt nod of her head then turned back to 1, the slave had removed its fingerless gloves and now stood looking at Aleksandra, its eyes roaming over its owner’s body.

Annoyance suddenly flashed through Aleksandra, “What do you think you are doing? How dare you look at me like that when I didn’t give you permission,” she said harshly.

“Forgive your slave, Mistress, it meant no harm,” said 1 as the slave quickly turned its gaze to the floor but as it did Aleksandra was sure a look of delight flashed across 1’s face.

Much to her surprise Aleksandra felt pleased, verbally chastising 1 made her feel more like her normal self.

“Well don’t do it again unless I tell you that you can. Now, you said there was a way for me to get clean again, how can this be done?”

“Mistress, the previous owner of your slaves instructed us in a particular... routine, a way of bathing, cleaning and refreshing her. With your permission, this slave would be honoured to be allowed to cleanse and refresh you in the same manner,” said 1 with its eyes still looking downwards.

Aleksandra considered this, she was not sure what 1 meant by cleaning and refreshing but it sounded better than smelling and stinking.

She made her decision, “Very well, you proceed, is there anything I need do?”

“No Mistress, simply stand where you are and relax, but please be aware that it is necessary for this slave to touch you... intimately while I cleanse you,” said 1.

Aleksandra nodded, “Do what you need, just make me feel clean again.”

“Yes Mistress,” said 1, “Please wait for a few moments while this slave prepares what is necessary.”

“Just get on with it,” ordered Aleksandra with a touch of irritation in her voice.

1 moved quickly, slipping from Aleksandra’s line of sight and for a little while Aleksandra heard the sound of bottles clinking and, almost unbelievably to Aleksandra, water flowing. The noises stopped and the smell of a fragrance Aleksandra didn’t recognise but was heavy and delightful to the nose filled the air.

“May this slave begin?” asked 1 from behind Aleksandra.

“Yes,” said Aleksandra.

Aleksandra jumped slightly when wet, soap covered hands touched her back, then she relaxed as 1 began to wash her. At first it felt strange to have another’s hands on her body performing an action she herself usually did but gradually she began to enjoy the sensation as the slaves hands moved over her body.

She relaxed as 1 washed her back and buttocks with its soap covered hands, then she jumped as 1’s fingers found their way between the cheeks of her buttocks, relax she thought with gritted teeth, you should have expected that. 1 was hunkering down behind Aleksandra now, her soapy, oily hands washing Aleksandra’s legs and then her feet were lifted one by one and cleaned.

Aleksandra sighed as 1 stood up, the slave’s hands moving across her back and under her arms, she was beginning to feel clean for the first time in days.

“You have beautiful skin, Mistress,” said 1 as its hands washed across Aleksandra’s back and for a moment Aleksandra felt a different sort of touch. If she hadn’t known better she would have sworn that the slave had just kissed her between the shoulder blades.

“Thank you,” sighed Aleksandra as she luxuriated not only in the feeling of being clean again but also in the fact that someone else was doing all the work of getting her clean, “Although how I could possibly have good skin with the life I lead I’ve no idea. Tell me something 1, something I’ve been meaning to ask you but haven’t because I’m sure I know the answer. Do you remember who you were before you were enslaved, were you married, did you have a family, children?”

For a moment 1’s hands stopped and rested on Aleksandra’s back, then they started washing again as the slave spoke, “Forgive it Mistress but your property does not understand the question. There is no before, this slave has always been a slave and always will be it has no thought, want or need of having been anything else. It begs forgiveness if this is not the answer you wished for Mistress.”

Aleksandra thought for a moment, “Tell me one haven’t you been there when women were enslaved, haven’t you see free women turned into sex-slaves just like you are?”

“Oh yes Mistress, this slave was present when its former owner enslaved 3 and 4,” said 1 as it slipped it’s soap covered hands around Aleksandra’s waist and gently but firmly pulled Aleksandra against itself.

Aleksandra swallowed nervously as 1 began to run her soap-covered hands over Aleksandra’s stomach, the slaves hands travelling from just below Aleksandra’s breasts to just above her pubes. Aleksandra could feel 1’s breast with their pierced nipples pressing into her back, never in her life had she been so close or been so intimate with a member of her own sex.

“But... but... weren’t... weren’t they free before they were turned into slaves?” stammered Aleksandra as 1’s hands slowly moved upwards towards her breasts, “Wasn’t 4 a free woman?”

“Oh no Mistress,” said 1 with utmost confidence, “Forgive your slave for disagreeing but there is no such thing as a free woman the way that you are suggesting. There are only three types of female, Mistresses such as you, slaves like this one and those females that have not yet been claimed by a Mistress.”

Aleksandra gave a small gasp, 1’s hands were now gently covering her breasts, “When this slaves former owner found 4 and a younger female that looked a lot like it riding near the border they were pre-slaves. But after this slaves former Mistress had stripped them, dressed them in appropriate black leather slave wear and fucked them with her claiming dildo the two females became the slaves they were meant to be.”

Aleksandra shuddered as 1’s expert hands caressed her breasts, “What are you doing 1?” she asked in a husky voice.

“Bathing you Mistress as you commanded this slave to do,” said the sex-slave.

Aleksandra made no attempt to stop 1 as the squeezing and caressing became more intimate and 1 began to press her breasts against Aleksandra’s back, “You said there was another slave, a younger one that looked like 4, what happened to... it?”

“This slave’s former Mistress sold it,” said 1, then it licked Aleksandra’s neck with its pierced tongue.

Aleksandra groaned again, whether it was with pleasure or with dismay at the realisation that 4 had had a daughter who was captured at the same time as her mother and also enslaved as a sex-slave she did not know. A sex-slave that 4 would never recognise if they should ever meet but who 4 would happily have sex with if told to do so.

“Mistress has beautiful breasts,” said 1 in a voice laden with lust.

Despite trying not to, and despite 1 being very definitely female, Aleksandra was becoming excited. It had been so very long since anyone had touched her and aroused the feelings in her that 1 was doing. Aleksandra had never been with a woman, she had never even considered the possibility of having sex with a woman but now that was very, very quickly changing.

“You are so very beautiful Mistress,” whispered 1, “This slave is honoured to be owned by you, how may it please you Mistress?”

Aleksandra closed her eyes and licked her lips as 1’s hands expertly caressed her breasts, “I... I have never been with a woman, never even thought about being with a woman,” she said with a groan.

The sex-slave’s hands were expert in their touch, she was not being groped and squeezed, Aleksandra was being delicately caressed, intimately stroked in a way her husband had never done. The feeling was absolutely exquisite and like nothing Aleksandra had ever experienced before.

1 was trailing delicate, feathery kisses along the back and side of Aleksandra’s neck, “But now I want you but I need you to help me 1,” whispered Aleksandra as she gave into the sensations the sex-slave was producing in her, “Show me 1, show me what it’s like to make love to a woman.

1’s right hand slid down Aleksandra’s body until it was cupping its owner’s pubes, Aleksandra did not push the hand away as her eyes caught movement in front of her. Crawling on all fours the leather-encased slave called 2 was approaching her, Aleksandra watched as 2 just in front of her then knelt, head bowed submissively as it gazed at Aleksandra’s feet.

“Yes Mistress, it will be these slaves privilege and honour to do that,” said 1 as it slipped a finger into Aleksandra’s dripping wet sex.

For a moment, Aleksandra was certain she heard distant laughter then, the idea faded as, moaning with pleasure, she felt 1 slide a second finger into her pussy and 2 began to caress her legs with it’s leather-sheathed hands.