The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue of Ms Americana

By Mike S

Chapter Two: The Trap Is Sprung

Ramon had Gail, Max’s mother, stop at the Great Illusionist’s apartment building. He was going to inform the landlord that Max was moving in with Sam and that he was covering the rent. Max would have numerous women visitors spend the night or several days, but that was none of the landlords business. Max was working for him now and any snooping would be considered snooping on him, Ramon Prize, which the landlord did not want to do. He then went to the Great Illusionist’s apartment and knocked. The Great Illusionist answered the door and was surprised to see Ramon standing there. He was even more surprised that Tony was not at his boss’s shoulder.

“Mr. Prize, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“You wanted to leave town because other heroines might come looking for Ms Americana. Got Gal went to Max’s house today, beginning the search” Ramon informed him. “That means Got Chic is also looking and probably Flag Girl as well.”

“Oh God, NO!!” The Great Illusionist exclaimed as he thought of three heroines looking for him.

“I had Max call Tanya O’Donnel and pass a message to Got Gal that will get her to the warehouse Friday night. Max is replacing you so I want you to leave town like you wanted. Pack your clothes and get out, Max is moving in this apartment after coming over to the club for awhile. I’d say you better get to the bank, clean out your account and be out of the apartment by 8 tonight. Max will move in this evening, with Tony’s help, and you will not be here when they arrive.” Ramon turned around and left. He returned to Gail’s vehicle and they drove to the club and all four entered. Gail was ordered to give her keys to the doorman and Ramon ordered him to tell Tony to take it over to the chop shop when he came in.

The three humans and dog then went further into the club and saw a girl named Josie was on stage. Ramon went to the DJ and told him that Ms Americana and Gail would do a team strip and on stage fuck next and then led the mother, son and Sam to room 17. Ms Americana was cleaning up from her last customer, washing the cum from her thighs and preparing to douche her cunt when they entered. She looked at them and seeing Max and Sam, she broke into a smile.

“Max baby, did you and Sam come down to get laid by me? I’d love to take the two of you to bed again,” she said.

“No, you and Max’s mother, Gail, are going to do a team strip tease and end up on the stage floor eating pussy. I want you on top of Gail so that Sam can mount you and get some pussy along with the girl-girl action. You have any questions?” Ramon asked.

“No sir,” she responded. “I strip with Gail, get her on the floor and 69 with her as Sam fucks me. I understand completely.” Ramon took them to room 19 and told Gail that this was where she’d live from now on and informed her of the rules of the house, where everything was and meal times. Max programmed his mother to strip on stage and eat Ms Americana’s pussy and then left Sam with her as Ramon and he returned to the front of the club. They had just taken Ramon’s private table at stage center, front row, when Tony entered and joined them. Gail’s vehicle was being stripped now and Sean and Ron had been informed of their new orders in life, stay away from Max if they knew what was good for them. He now worked for Ramon Prize. Both of the bullies knew who that was and realized they had better steer clear of Max. The DJ then called for attention as Josie left the stage and all the girls came from the back to work the floor during the next show. Ramon called Josie over and introduced her to Max and then ordered her to her knees between Max’s legs so she could suck his cock.

“Attention all, The Waterfront is pleased to present their newest attraction, Gail,” the DJ announced as Gail walked onto stage. “Joining her in her debut dance is Ms Americunt, your favorite stripper-whore.” Ms Americana then joined Gail on stage and the DJ began the music. Gail was still dressed in her outfit from the house and immediately began removing her blouse as she swayed to the music. Ms Americana sashayed to the stripper pole wrapped her breasts around it and began rubbing them up and down it. Gail’s blouse hit the stage floor and she quickly whipped her bra off and dropped it on the blouse. Ms Americana had unfastened her top and let if fall as she danced to Gail’s side. She unzipped her skirt and then squatted to assist her in removing it. Ms Americana then took a big lick up the crotch of Gail’s thong as her hand slipped inside her thong and stirred her honey pot. Ms Americana then stood and the two women French kissed, entwining their tongues together as each slipped a hand in the others thong and finger fucked her. The girls on the floor were all engaged in providing sexual relief for the customers who were devouring the two women do each other. Gail squatted to remove Ms Americana’s thong and when she stood, Ms Americana immediately dropped to remove hers. Ms Americana was now on stage with only her mask and boots on, while Gail had her garter belt, stockings and heels on. Gail lay on the stage floor and spread her legs and Ms Americana positioned herself over her in the 69 position. The two women commenced to lap at the others pussy, swirling their tongues around clits and doing everything they knew women enjoyed having done. Sam bounded on stage and smelled the bitch in heat scent which started his cock on its journey from the sheath. He moved to the ass in the air and took a lick up Ms Americana’s pussy, ending at her asshole. His tongue penetrated the opening and Ms Americana raised her head to yell her approval, telling him to lick her ass. Sam’s cock was fully exposed and throbbing so he decided it was time and mounted the bitch. His precum began lubricating her crotch and running into Gail’s open mouth and her face as she ate Ms Americana. Sam tried to join with his bitch but Gail’s face was in the way but his thrusting forward finally accomplished his placing his cock in Ms Americana’s ass. She screamed in pain as his cock spread her sphincter and slid up her anal passage, expanding it to fit his girth. Gail sucked on her clit to hopefully provide enough pleasure to take her mind off the cock. Gail’s suction on her clit performed perfectly and Ms Americana forgot about the pain as she screamed out her orgasm from the ministrations being performed on her clit. By the time her orgasm subsided Sam’s cock had spread her and the pain had turned to pleasure as he jack hammered her ass. Her tongue swirled over Gail’s clit, attempting to provide her with the same pleasure Gail had given her. She knew she was successful as Gail’s hips rose from the floor and began gyrating and thrusting into her face even as she felt Sam’s balls inject and fill her ass with his doggy cum.

Even as Gail and Sam had their orgasms, Ramon asked if Max would like to make that $500 for fucking his mom on stage. Max quickly nodded his head and Ramon ordered Josie onto his cock and Tony to go fill in the DJ with the next acts relationship. Tony went to do as told and Sam finally pulled out of Ms Americana and dismounted. He walked to the front of the DJ’s podium and began to clean himself. Max had gone backstage and quickly stripped, awaiting his summons.

“Gentlemen, I have just been informed that Gail’s son, Max, will now come onstage and fuck his mother for your viewing enjoyment,” the DJ announced. Max walked onstage and gave several commands to Ms Americana and his mother who then rearranged themselves. Ms Americana laid on the floor and Gail got on her hands and knees over her. Max moved into position and sank to his knees. Ms Americana raised her head and began sucking on his balls as she guided his cock into his mother. Max began thrusting in and out of his mother and Ms Americana moved a little and licked his cock as in moved in and out. Gail was panting like a bitch in heat as she felt her sons cock invade her body, thrusting deep and knocking on her wombs entrance.

“Come on Mom, talk to everyone. Tell all the customers what you want,” Max ordered his mother.

“Oh fuck, slam that cock into me. Fuck me harder and faster. Come on son, fuck your mother. Shoot all that cum in my cunt. Just fuck me, use me,” Gail screamed for everyone to hear. The customers speed up their fucking of the other girl’s pussys and faces at the scene of incest before them. Ramon lost it and fired his cum down Josie’s throat. When she finished cleaning his cock he ordered her onto Tony’s.

Onstage Max hammered his mother’s pussy and finally breached her womb. He hammered into her as Ms Americana continued to allow his cock to run over her tongue, tasting Gail’s sexual elixir as he buried his cock in his mother and withdrew for her tongue. The spell on Gail was weakening as Max hadn’t gotten full control of his hypnotism yet. She wondered what she was doing and looked out at all the strangers watching her get fucked. She tried to resist the cock invading her but hadn’t regained enough control yet. She couldn’t believe her own son was fucking her and that his cock was big enough to penetrate her womb. Wait, it was that time of the month, she was ovulating!! She had to get Max’s cock out of her!!

“Max, no please. Don’t do this to me,” she cried. “I’m ovulating, you could impregnate me!” The entire club heard her and took up a chant that Ramon started.

“Impregnate her, get your mommy pregnant. Fuck that bitch and knock her up. Make your momma have her own grandchild. Come on Max, make her pregnant.” Everyone yelled and kept it going in a continual chant. Finally Max felt his sperm boiling and rushing out of his balls and into his cock. With a final thrust he buried his cock in his mother’s womb as he felt his cum shoot from him and fill his mother’s womb, actively searching for any eggs they could find to fertilize.

“Oh shit, I’m Cuuummminnnggg!!!” Max screamed so everyone could hear over their chant. “I’m cumming in my mother’s cunt and trying to make her have my baby. I want her pregnant so I can fuck her on stage for you all again when her belly is showing my baby in it.” The crowd screamed their approval and began throwing money on the stage for him. His spent, soft cock finally slipped from his mother and he shoved it into Ms Americana’s mouth for cleaning as some cum dripped from Gail’s pussy and into her face.

When Max was clean, he withdrew from Ms Americana’s mouth and told her to clean his mother’s cunt. She immediately obeyed, licking all the leaked juices from Gail’s pussy. Max gathered up his tips from the show and told the two women to stand up. He looked at Ms Americana’s face and ordered his mother to clean it for her. The two women moved together and Gail began licking the mixture of Max’s cum and her juices from her dance partner. When they were finished the three exited the stage to find Ramon waiting for them.

“Here’s your pay,” he told Max as he held 5 Benjamin Franklins out to him. Max took the $500 and started counting his tips as Ramon ordered the two women to get cleaned up and dressed. Tony was going to take everyone to Max’s apartment, ensure the Great Illusionist had vacated it and then reinforce the boss’s warning to the landlord. Ms Americana was to put a trench coat on over her costume so that people wouldn’t notice or recognize her. The women left and he turned to Max.

“Well kid?” he asked.

“$715” Max told him as he dressed. He looked on stage and called to Sam who joined his master, thankful that he had gotten him fucked by his favorite bitch again. Sam had missed Ms Americana’s pussy and mouth wrapped around his cock. Just the thought of her caused several inches of cock to peek out of its sheath. The two women rejoined them and the four went with Tony. Tony checked the apartment and went to talk to the landlord before he returned and gave Max the number to the club and his cell phone, telling him to call in the morning and he would come pick them up, drop the two women off and pick up Ramon and go shopping for Max’s car.

After Tony had left he had regained control over his mother, resubmitting her to his control and telling her how happy she was that she might have his baby. He realized that until he gained more practice with his hypnotism he would have to do sessions on everyone Ramon wanted kept under control every other day or so. He’d let his mother miss the group sessions with the heroines to assess how long she would stay under before starting to try and resist. He could then adjust the group sessions to further apart.

On Friday night Gal Gal was perched on the roof of the building across the street from Ramon’s warehouse. She had gotten Max’s message and was waiting for the shipment of drugs to arrive. It had bothered her a little that Max had gotten his message to her so soon after she had seen him. How had he learned Ramon Prize had a drug shipment coming in tonight and that he had also had something to do with Ms Americana’s disappearance? She watched the four thug sentries on the street below making their rounds around the building. She heard the rumble of a muscle car and looked in its direction, seeing a fire engine red Mustang GT convertible pulling to the curb a block away. She was surprised to see Max exit the car and start moving stealthily towards her. She quickly went airborne and flew to him, landing just in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“Ms Americana is my friend and I’m here to help in any way I can to see if Ramon Prize has her,” he responded.

“Your best help would be to leave. I don’t need to have to keep an eye on you when I confront these criminals,” Got Gal responded. “But before you leave, I want to express my sympathy over your father’s suicide and your mother’s running off. I know that must be hard on you, losing both parents in one night. Tanya has been covering the story and told me about it because she knew I had seen you that afternoon over Ms Americana.”

“Thank you, I appreciate that. Did she also tell you that I had left home that same night? I was fed up with my parents arguing all the time. I don’t know if dad had found out about mom’s affair or not, but the last few months have been hell at home and I had to get out,” Max said as he made it seem like something had been between his parents for months. His father committing suicide had surprised him but it meant that he would definitely not be looking for his wife and son. Nor would Max accidently run into him somewhere.

“Another thing, how did you learn of this?” she asked.

“I had a friend, the Great Illusionist. He was working at Ramon Prize’s strip club and overheard them talking about a drug shipment coming in. He apparently also knew of Brenda Wade’s reward of $25,000 for information leading to Prize’s arrest. Ms Americana showed up apparently last Friday night and hasn’t been seen since. The Great Illusionist fled town to avoid retaliation but he called me and told me about it before he went. So I called Tanya O’Donnel to get the word to you,” Max lied as he went over the cover story Ramon and he had worked out.

“Okay, so the Great Illusionist may have set her up, do you think?” she asked.

“I don’t know, he got the payment from Brenda Wade when he gave her the information and when he hadn’t heard from Ms Americana for several days figured something had gone wrong and Prize may have learned of his turning him in, that’s why he left town. Or, if he did set her up to be captured, maybe he left before you other heroines started looking for her and learned of his involvement.” Max speculated as he inwardly laughed. Soon Got Gal would have those ruby red lips wrapped around his cock until he flooded her stomach with his cum.

“Okay, thanks for the information but please go home now, I’ll take it from here,” Got Gal said.

“So you, Got Chic and maybe Flag Girl are going to bust Ramon Prize’s drug ring tonight and maybe find Ms Americana?” Max asked as she prepared to leap into the air.

“No, I’m alone tonight” she responded as she took off and flew back to her observation position. Max returned to his car and called Tony to tell him that Got Gal was here and she was alone. He then started his car and pulled a U turn. He drove 6 blocks away and made a right, went 6 blocks and turned right again. 7 blocks later he stopped his car and started to walk to the warehouse to subdue Got Gal after her capture and to get a blowjob from her.

Got Gal watched a panel delivery truck pull up to the warehouse and talk to two of the sentries who then opened the doors and allowed him inside. They closed the doors and turned to resume their rounds, only to discover Got Gal standing before them. She quickly knocked both men unconscious, raced to the building corner and caught the other two as they rounded it on their patrol. All four goons subdued and cuffed, Got Gal opened a side door and slipped into the building. She moved through the darkness towards the lights in the center and the half dozen men unloading drugs from the van. She was about to confront them and find out where Prize was when someone whispered her name and she turned to see Max in the shadows hidden by some crates. She moved to his side,

“What are you doing here? I told you to go home,” she whispered. She never heard Tony step behind her, but did feel the needle he jammed into her right buttock and the drug being injected into her. She spun around to subdue whoever was there when she suddenly felt dizzy and weak. She threw a feeble punch which Tony avoided and she continued her spin and fell to the floor, unconscious. Tony stepped into the light and called several of the guys over and told them to hogtie her for transport. He went outside and found the sentries and freed all of them and told them to return to work, Got Gal was captured.

Got Gal was bundled up and then placed in another van for transport to the club where she will see Ms Americana again. Upon arrival at the unloading docks behind the club the unconscious heroine was carried into Ramon’s office, untied, and then secured to a chair. They figured she should be out several hours, even with the Aphrodite gene to speed her recovery. Will Ms Americana and Got Gal escape their new vocations as stripper whores? Will other heroines be subdued? What about Gail, did Max impregnate his mother? How long before he masters hypnotism and puts them under his control once and for all? Tune in next time for the continuation of Ms Americana’s Rescue’?’