The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Rescued

Author: Slanador

The two friends Laura and Tessa are on an adventure. They’re hiking in the thick jungle, free of the worries of daily life for the moment. The world is big and since they’re careful and have plenty of supplies, they feel very confident.

They are in their early twenties, studying at the same university. They share a love of hiking, but are otherwise quite different. Tessa is quite shy and likes to solve puzzles and tease the guys she meets with difficult questions. Laura is more adventurous. She loves to ride horses and to play active sports.

After both their boyfriends had broken up with them before the summer, Laura convinced Tessa to spend the summer holiday together on an adventure! They would hike into the jungle for over a month, bringing enough supplies and some equipment so they could navigate and protect themselves against bad weather.

Today, they explore some particularly difficult terrain. This part of the region has many steep hills and is covered with thick bushes. After the fourth or fifth hill, they suddenly find themselves in a completely different world.

The area ahead of them is quite flat, although surrounded by dense jungle.

“Look, people there,” says Laura.

“Yeah I see them! What are they doing? Can you see it? You have better eyes than I.”

“I don’t know. I think I see some buildings as well. Can you see them? There!”

“You mean below all those trees? If those are buildings then they’re hidden really well!”

“Let’s get a bit closer and see who they are!” Laura starts to walk in the direction of the odd settlement.

“Careful! What if they’re not friendly?” says Tessa.

They carefully move closer. It’s just too bad that they left their binoculars with most of their stuff hidden a mile back. When they get much closer to the settlement, they witness a strange scene indeed. Over six dozen men and women, completely covered in leather harnesses, oblivious of the two girls watching them.

They all wear the same black rubber mask on their bald heads, showing a face much like an eyeless sex doll with round bright red lips. Nearly all of them wear leather harnesses, although some also wear shiny catsuits, probably rubber. Laura recognizes them as ponygirls and ponyboys, a term she heard a few times before, and explains it to Tessa, whispering to her friend, since they are quite close now.

They see that several ponygirls are linked to each other with chains and ropes, trotting like workhorses, yanking each other forward. Some are pulling carts filled with rocks. There is a racing track where several ponyboys and a ponygirl are sprinting back and forth, competing to be the fastest. They see a number of ponygirls with what appears to be metal hooks inside their pussies. The hooks are attached rotating beams above the ponygirls, mercilessly forcing them to run in circles around the center of the beams. Tessa notices that some of the men wear chastity belts, while others have a permanent erection running around and sweating like pigs.

Laura whispers, “Strange, where are the trainers? No one is telling them what to do!” There are only some men standing at the side, but they look very similar to the ponyboys. They seem to be watching the show or standing guard or something like that.

Tessa sees some activity towards the side of one of the buildings and suggests that they take a closer look there. She wonders whether these people are here of their own free will, or that they are slaves somehow. She is worried.

Carefully, they circle the site and approach the place where Tessa saw some activity. Laura is pretty excited. This place is so well hidden, it’s a miracle that they found it.

When they get very close to the side building, they hear something approach. Tessa pulls her friend to the ground and hidden beneath a thick bush they witness an old car approaching. Three latex-clad men step out, with similar black rubber masks with round red lips. Tessa wonders how they can see anything, but maybe they have some kind of hidden lenses inside the masks? The men open the trunk of the car and lift a yelling and struggling guy from the trunk. They drag him through a side entrance into the building. Clearly not of here of his own free will, then.

Completely frozen and breathing slowly, Laura and Tessa wait for several minutes. They are about to slowly crawl back and try to contact the police, when they see one of the men go outside and drive the car around the premises. The two other men also walk outside and go to one of the other buildings, disappearing from view.

At this side of the complex, there is no other activity. Suddenly, Laura gets up.

“I can’t stand it! No one is here, what happened to that guy? Maybe they tied him up or something and we can help him!”

She sprints towards the building, hugs the wall and listens at the door. Tessa is worried. She looks left and right, but no one is nearby or in sight. The closest people are probably the ponygirls and ponyboys a few hundred yards away. She should at least stay close to Laura.

Laura slowly opens the door and peeks inside. She sees almost nothing and enters the building. Tessa quickly follows her and closes the door carefully, muscles tensed to run away as soon as necessary.

There is some light in the room, but it’s not bright. The room is 20 feet wide and twice as long. Thick dark blue curtains divide the room into two equal parts. Behind the heavy curtains, Laura finds huge piles of discarded clothes, jeans, shirts, coats, underwear, even a few backpacks. She thinks about the supplies that they hid a mile away from here, and whether this discarded stuff might be useful for them.

Other than the curtains and the piles of clothing, the room just contains a shelf with a box containing many plastic collars. Tessa picks up one of the collars and studies its design. The collars are a quarter of an inch thick and about one inch wide, except at the back, where it is a bit wider and thicker. The collar feels very solid.

Tessa plays with one collar, noticing how it closes by pushing one end into the clasp at the other end. It closes with small clicks and the size can be adjusted by pushing further. After closing the collar, it’s just a very smooth circle. There is a tiny notch at the side, and when she presses it, the collar opens again.

There is no sign of the kidnapped guy, but there are several doors. Laura slowly opens one of them and disappears into a corridor. Tessa quickly follows her, to avoid being split up. She watches horror movies occasionally and as long as you stay together, nothing can happen. They are in an empty, dark, small corridor. They follow it to see where it leads.

After two corners, they see a bright light ahead. The corridor is wider here and ends in a dusty vestibule, with a side door into a large hall. Bright light comes from the hall beyond and they hear intense moaning and a lot of squeaking noises.

Laura sneaks towards the entrance of the hall, trying to stick to the side walls to avoid being seen. Tessa is not as brave and gestures to Laura to be more careful.

Inside, Laura sees an orgy of squeaking rubberized fuckdolls. The men and women inside the room are completely covered by thick squeaking shiny rubber in different colors. They wear the same masks.

Especially the women look like hyper-sexual rubber fuckdolls. They have large boobs that bob up and down, squeaking as they move. Each breast is equipped with an exaggerated thick nipple proudly pointing forwards. Fake pink rubber pussy lips draw attention to their crotches. The women blissfully fuck anything in their sight. They cannot stop playing with their tits and clits when not busy pleasuring one play partner or another.

The male fuckdolls all have their cocks locked in chastity, although some wear even bigger strap-on dildos than some of the female fuckdolls as if to compensate for their lack of masculinity.

The fuckdolls create a cacophony of pleasure, moaning, sighing and squeaking. Tessa comes a bit closer, halfway towards Laura. She is curious about how these creatures can even see.

All the girls look completely identical, the shiny slippery rubber completely covering them, their masks rendering them anonymous. The scene is strangely arousing. Tessa tries to imagine what the girls must be feeling. Laura must be thinking the same, as she’s blushing heavily now, staring at the sight in front of her. She leans forward to see better.

They all seem to be so into it, so carefree and full of enthusiasm. She could imagine the ponygirls being forced slaves, but this?

Tessa still has the collar in her hand. She fumbles a bit with it, nervous about her friend taking so many risks.

Suddenly, Laura sneezes. Two male fuckdolls immediately turn their heads towards them. Panicked, Laura tries to stand up and run, but she trips over her feet.

Tessa quickly backs up around the corner. The two men jump on top of Laura, overpowering her. Laura screams and tries to squirm and escape from their slippery grasp, but she is no match for them. They lift her up by her arms and drag her into Tessa’s direction.

Seeing this, Tessa sprints towards the previous room, hiding behind the thick curtains, behind the pile of discarded clothes. There is no way she can help her friend right now, and she’s too afraid to run outside.

Tessa doesn’t need to wait very long.

The two men drag Laura into the room, followed by one of the female fuckdolls, whose gigantic breasts are bobbing up and down as she excitedly hops into the room. The shiny rubber squeaks as she walks. Laura screams and begs, “Please, let me go! Please!” and bursts out in tears, trying to flail wildly with her arms.

“Don’t bother fighting, babe,” says the fuckdoll with a high-pitched voice. Tessa is surprised to hear the fuckdoll actually speak, and it looks like Laura is equally surprised. She stares at the fuckdoll in horror. That the fuckdoll’s eyes are invisible behind the mask frightens her even more.

“Well, of course you’re scared,” she grins, “but don’t worry! This here will take all your fears away!” She giggles and takes one of the black plastic collars from the shelf. Meanwhile, she runs her free hand over her breasts, fondling them, pinching her nipples, rubbing her belly, the material squeaking as she touches herself. She strolls towards Laura with the collar, licking her lips.

Laura looks at the collar as if at a venomous snake. Restrained though she is by the two guards, one keeping her arms behind her, the other holding unto her legs, she frantically tries to keep her head as far from the plastic collar as she can, trying to free her legs to kick at the fuckdoll, who reaches towards her and gently puts the collar around her neck.

Laura yelps. The fuckdoll closes the collar and after three clicks it is solidly attached on her neck. Meanwhile, the guards start undressing Laura, dropping her clothes on the ground.

“There, like, it’s not so bad, is it?”

“What the fuck did you do to my head?! What did you do to my eyes!”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, you’ll get used to it. The collar limits how far you see, but you’ll see fine in a minute. Guard slaves have perfect vision, while we fuckdolls only see stuff right in front of us! It’s, like, all I need anyway!”

Laura proceeds to sob. She feels her anger dissipating, replaced by an uneasy calm. She begins to feel a bit horny, blissful even. “What, what did you do?” She gasps. “Let me go, please,” she says, still pleading, but somehow not very scared anymore.

The fuckdoll shakes her head, looking at Laura, who is now in her underwear, and continues in her squeaky voice.

“You know, babe, I was like you. I don’t remember it, but this feels so great. You’ll love it! And many of us can even think and talk sometimes! You’ll do just fine,” and she smiles at Laura, while playing with herself again, rubber squeaking under hear busy hands.

“Like, how do you feel now?”

Laura actually feels much better. She is naked. Why was she worried? Slaves obey. Well, not really worried. But she was quite angry. Everything is better now. Slaves don’t think. It is a mystery why she was so angry earlier. Maybe she should apologize?

One of the male fuckdolls throws the discarded clothes over the curtain. Fortunately, he doesn’t check if there is anyone hiding there. Meanwhile, the rubber girl takes what looks like a tablet computer from a hidden tray under the shelf, holds it against Laura’s collar and taps on the screen. From her hiding place, Tessa sees the screen light up, apparently connecting to her friend’s collar.

Laura blushes. She feels strangely warm and moist. She moves her hips, thrusting forward and backward, rubbing her thighs against each other. It feels so good.

“You know, babe, your collar needs some help. Sure, it instructs you and such. But I bet you can still think and remember your past. So let’s change that!”

She looks at the screen, and changes some of the settings.

Laura completely stops squirming and looks extremely docile now. Tessa sees her naked friend stand like a zombie.

“Tell me your name.”

Laura doesn’t respond, and blankly stares ahead. The rubber fuckdoll changes the settings again, observing Laura.

Laura slowly moves her head, staring at the fuckdoll with her mouth half open. It seems she wants to say something, but is unable to. The fuckdoll changes the settings on the tablet again.

“Babe, what’s your name?” she squeaks.

After a second, Laura says, “Name? You mean... my name? I don’t… know it.” She looks confused.

The rubber girl taps on the tablet again.

“Tell me anything that you remember.”

Laura stares into the distance, trying to remember. She feels calm. It feels good to be a slave. She can’t remember anything. What is her name? How did she get here? Slaves obey. Her vision seems to get clearer now. She sees two men in rubber clothes standing near her. She is a slave. She is naked. The sexy rubber fuckdoll just asked her what she remembers. Maybe she should answer.

Calmly she replies: “I just remember that you ask me what I remember. I don’t know anything else.”

Too calmly for Tessa, who is horrified by the scene in front of her.

The fuckdoll taps another button and Laura starts to moan. She puts her right hand to her pussy and her left hand to her breasts and starts playing with herself and fondling her breasts and trying to increase the pleasure.

For a whole minute, the three slaves and Tessa watch Laura masturbate. The fuckdoll closely monitors the screen. She taps another button and Laura stops masturbating, standing straight again and looking calmly towards her controller.

The fuckdoll says, “Describe your thoughts while masturbating.”

Laura responds, “I felt very happy and horny. Then, I thought I should play with my clit. Then, I thought I should play with my tits. Then, I thought playing with myself shows obedience, which made me very happy. Then, I thought being obedient makes me feel good. Then, I thought I am a good slave. Then,” but the rubber fuckdoll interrupts her. “That is enough. What do you feel now?”

She says she feels nothing now.

She has no thoughts. Slaves obey. She is slightly aroused. She has no thoughts and no memories. She is a slave.

The pattern repeats itself, a new instruction every few seconds.

“Great, no independent thoughts, memories, or emotions. Which means you are good to go and we can go back and have fun!”

Staring calmly ahead, Laura does not respond.

The girl puts the tablet back into the tray under the shelf.

“Go through that door and to room 1.”

Laura walks towards the door and goes inside the hallway beyond. The others go back to the large hall, leaving Tessa alone.

Tessa appears from behind the curtain and quickly runs towards the door to follow her friend. The hallway behind it is quite narrow. Tessa tries to be as silent as possible, and prepares to run, if detected.

Laura walks around a corner. Tessa runs after her and sees her friend entering a door with a big number 1. Next to it, what looks like a two-way mirror shows what happens inside. Bright lights turn on and the door closes after Laura.

From her position, Tessa can see two latex-clad women step forward towards Laura, who is still fully naked and spreading her arms and legs. The two women start to rub her skin with some gel. A third rubber slave efficiently shaves the hair from her head. Everything seems so efficient. Tessa starts to be anxious.

What if someone walks in the corridors? She tiptoes a bit closer, but there’s no good hiding place. She’s pretty sure that the slaves can’t see her, since the hallway is dark and Room 1 is brightly lit.

Laura is completely bald now. Covered in the gel, she steps into a cabin on the side of the room. The others step back and resume their original places, as if nothing happened.

Tessa is more and more afraid. She must witness what happens to her friend, she must find a way to rescue her! But with these slaves, how can she help Laura? Why can’t they just go away, so she can run in and drag her to safety?

But after just a few long breaths, Laura steps out of the shower, her completely hairless glowing. And calmly goes through a door on the other side of the room.

Tessa breathes deeply, forcing herself to stay in the hallway instead of running through Room 1 to follow her friend. There’s no way she can follow her deeper inside the complex. Unless…

Maybe she can explore more of this hallway, and find her friend? She sprints to the next corner, peers around it, and continues on. There is indeed another room ahead.

She looks through the window, and sees about twelve slaves, eight female, and four male, engaged in passionate sex. As before, all slaves wear the same masks. They are completely anonymous, but at the same time all unique. Some of the slaves also wear a latex catsuit, others are bound in leather and attached to frames, while several are just plain naked. Some have a dark skin, others are Asian, some have large breasts, and others have even larger breasts.

Tessa quickly continues her cursory search. She goes around another corner and sees similar rooms. There seem to be hundreds of slaves in this dungeon, many more than she first thought.

Suddenly, a door opens ahead of her, bright light blinding Tessa. Tessa jumps back, quickly hiding behind a corner, and peers around it into the darkness. The shape of a girl wearing only her rubber mask steps into the corridor. She turns away from Tessa and enters another room..

Laura?! Tessa quickly sprints towards her.. The lights of the room turn on and Tessa approaches to see what happens. It is Laura! Of course the mask hides her face completely, but at least Tessa still recognizes the rest of her friend.

Two other slaves, both female, that had apparently been standing there in the dark, measure Laura and take a latex catsuit from a wardrobe. They apply talc powder to her and quickly help her ease into the latex.

It is strangely erotic to see her friend dress so provocatively so efficiently. The shiny black latex is cut out around her friend’s perfectly bald pussy, but otherwise clings to her like a fitting second skin. A leather harness is fitted around her, similar to the ones she saw on the ponygirls outside. The slaves help her into leather boots and fit a head harness to Laura, with a thick collar. A leash hangs from the front of the collar. Laura is now an exact copy of the ponygirls outside. Tessa wonders how she can still recognize Laura later.

One of the women picks up Laura’s leash and leads her through another door in the back of the room.

This time, Tessa doesn’t dare follow. She’s been in these corridors for far too long already. She runs back to hide behind the curtain, so she can plan.

So, basically, she’s seen her friend become an anonymous ponygirl. And she has a collar around her neck that is calibrated to suppress her personality. Maybe she could go outside and free Laura when she’s training outside? But there is no way she can recognize which ponygirl is Laura and free her from the cursed collar, unless she can get close enough to identify the ponygirls.

Tessa looks at the collar in her hand. There is always another option, she thinks. This collar is not tuned to her. Maybe she can infiltrate and rescue her friend from inside? She is too scared to think.

With shaking hands, she positions the collar around her neck. Let’s at least see if it fits. She closes the collar and it clicks shut. She pushes it further, click, click. She can push it no further. It feels really solid and stable around her neck.

What now? She waits several long seconds.

Tessa feels very dizzy and light-headed. Her vision is really blurry. Right, that was part of the procedure. She remembers what the fuckdoll said. She should just wait until her vision returns.

Meanwhile, she should undress. Slaves obey. Then when her vision is better, she can make plans. She feels really strange and light in her head. She hears strange noises that immediately fade away.

She quickly undresses, neatly adding her clothes next to all the other discarded clothing.

She is a slave. She feels less upset now. At least she can still think, although she is not sure about some of the things she is thinking. Can she still remember? She knows her name is Tessa, at least. And she remembers seeing her friend become a slave. Slaves obey. Her friend obeyed. What was her name again? Slaves don’t remember. She can’t remember her friend’s name, but at least she knows the plan! Save her, then go back to civilization and leave this freaky stuff behind forever!

Her vision is much better now, and Tessa feels quite optimistic about the situation. She likes to be a slave. It’s not too bad, and it makes her horny and blissful too. Unconsciously, she plays with her breasts, hands twirling around the nipples, making her feel more aroused. Right, the plan. She must go to Room 1, then find her friend.

But first, she checks if she can still remove the collar. With her hands, she fumbles around the collar, finding the notches again. She presses them, and the collar pops open. Immediately, she stops being horny, and instead feels hollow inside. It makes her feel sick. It takes a few moments for the strange lightness to fade away.

Right. My name is Tessa, my friend Laura is now a ponygirl, and I will rescue her! Clearly, removing the collar breaks the spell upon her mind.

Once again, she puts the collar around her neck and closes it.

It immediately rewards her. Slaves feel pleasure. She is ready to go now. Tessa checks that no one is nearby and steps around the curtain. She opens the door to enter the hallway.

As it closes behind her, she walks to the next door. She obeys. Room 1, right, it’s over there.

She opens the door.

She enters the room.

As she enters the room, the lights turn on. Just as she expected. Stand in the middle. Spread arms and legs. She moves towards the middle and spreads her arms and legs, standing perfectly still. Obeying instruction feels good. Wait, did I obey something? I am a slave. I didn’t even realize it, I should be more careful.

Stand still. Tessa stands completely still while the slaves apply the gel to her body and remove all her body hair. The gel is really burning, but she can tolerate it.

They’re done. It would be a good idea to step into cabin number three on the side of the room. She steps into it, and is immediately rewarded with a brief spike of happiness. Strong currents of hot water spray her from all sides, washing away the gel.

Tessa experiments with initiating actions. It works. She can turn, she can move around. She’s a good obedient slave. Slaves have no hair. Indeed, she feels around her scalp and finds it completely hairless. Ah well, once we escape, it will grow back.

After hot air dries her body, it feels like a great idea to step outside the cabin. Her skin is hot and dry now and feels a bit painful after the treatment. On impulse, she walks towards the door. Can she resist? Tessa stops walking, instead turning around, looking at the three rubber slaves that stand passively in the room. Yes, she can resist! But it’s pointless, slaves obey.

She passes through the door into another room. One rubber slave stands in front of her. He briefly holds a small device against her collar.

“You are slave 694.”

“I am slave 694,” she says. Is she doing well? The pleasure she feels tells her that she’s doing fine. I am slave 694. I am Tessa. Slaves obey.

The man takes a black rubber mask from a neat pile of masks. Tessa is very excited! Now she’ll know what it was like to wear that mask!

With some effort, the mask slips over her bald head, and over her collar, hiding it from view. The mask is a lot thicker and sturdier below the collar, nicely keeping the mask in place. Two long flexible tubes go deeply into her nostrils, ensuring she can always breathe. The mask has two plastic lenses that remind her of sunglasses. It also has a rather inflexible ring that goes between her lips and teeth, forcing her mouth slightly open.

Through the lenses, she sees herself in a mirror in front of her. She looks exactly like all the others. She is slave 694. She has a perfect eye-less rubberdoll face, with two tiny openings for her nose and large red ring around her mouth, fully covering her lips. Slaves are sexy. She licks her fake lips with her tongue. God, how sexy she looks.

Go through the door. She goes through the door in front of her, like her friend before her.

Tessa finds it quite fascinating how this all works. She can still think, yes, and she knows her plan: find her friend, go to room 29, and escape. Since she is slave 694, her friend is probably slave 693. Maybe that makes it easier to find her. She is slave 694 and obeys.

Again, she wonders if her plan will really work. She’s walking through the corridor to room 29. What if she can’t remove the collar? Actually, she’s not really worried, but maybe she should check? She feels around her mask. Slaves obey. With some effort, she can just pull the mask over the collar. Success! Again, her fingers fumble around the collar and find the notches. The collar unlocks and pops open.

Tessa feels quite sick and dizzy. She leans against the wall, trying to stay on her feet. She is slave 694, or is she Tessa? She feels really sick, but slowly her memory returns. Her head hurts from the sudden clarity. The pleasuring fog has been lifted and the world is painfully sharp. She is a student, hiking with her friend Laura. Laura is now slave 693, right? Tessa will rescue her. But for that she needs to wear the collar. Slave 694’s collar. She wants to wear the collar again, feel good again. She should obey. Tessa again closes the collar around her neck and, with some effort, pulls the mask over the collar.

Blissful and horny. Tessa blinks. She already walked through several corridors, without even noticing it. Did I just lose herself? Could I stop and resist? Obedience is pleasure. No wait, I should try this. Tessa concentrates and chooses to turn around, to discover what else there is to see. It feels really weird to resist but it is, like, a victory! Tessa can still think!

Although she feels really bad and disobedient, she still continues to poke around. She must find slave 693 eventually! Tessa walks through some corridors, ignoring her intuition that she is going the wrong way. What would be behind that corner? She looks behind the corner and decides to walk back. Slave 694 should be in Room 29. She loves to obey and she absentmindedly plays with herself, arousing herself further. Slave 694 resisted so well!

She enters Room 29. Immediately, something changes. The collar changes how she feels. She is much more aroused, but her vision is completely blurred. A rush of sexual arousal surges through her body. She feels several hands on her body, guiding her. Yes, she obeys. She is slave 694. She will find her friend and rescue her.

Sit down. Gently, the hands push her down, making her sit on a dildo that somehow she already expected there. She hears someone moan. Was that her? Although everything is blurry, this feels really good. She is slave 694. It’s good to be slave 694.

She sees a figure right in front of her. It has the shape of a woman, holding something. The girl attaches a harness to slave 694. The harness holds two cups in place around her breasts. Thin hoses go from the cups to outside her view. Slave 694 leans forward, her arms bound above her, her body comfortably resting, with a vibrating dildo inside her pussy. Slave 694 no longer needs to think, just feel.

Something stings inside her arm. It is not important. She closes her eyes, and just concentrates on the warm feelings inside her. Slowly, a machine begins sucking on her tits. There’s nothing to do, so slave 694 starts to plan about rescuing slave 693.

* * *

For hours now, she has been meditating and listening to the thoughts that pop up in her head. They feel familiar now, and most of the time she ignores them. Yes, yes, she knows she is slave 694 and that obeying is good. She will eventually resist and rescue ponygirl 693, after she gets out of this machine!

* * *

Slave 694 wakes up. She opens her eyes and sees a blurry world in front of her. She is slave 694. Ah, yes, she remembers again and feels so horny. Slaves obey and want pleasure. She remembers again, losing her friend, seeing her become a ponygirl, vowing to free her. But right now, she is attached to this machine, which is sucking on her tits. Her tits feel really strange. She clearly feels milk leaking out of her, quite a lot in fact. And her tits feel much heavier than before, to her surprise.

Did she really sleep only one night? She tries to move her arms and legs, but they feel numb and weak. The only feeling is really in her breasts and pussy, which is stimulated by the occasionally vibrating dildo.

She turns her head and looks around her. She can only see vague shapes around her.

Somehow, she knows that she’s been here for weeks. Maybe the collar told her that?

After another hour of silence, occasionally interrupted by soft instructions in the back of her mind, slave 694 feels the machines stop. Someone removes the harness and she is lifted out of the contraption. She should take a shower.

She sees much sharper now and walks towards the door, aware that her center of mass has changed dramatically. Somehow, a curious thought makes her hesitate, and she looks around. She sees several rows of women, all with swollen breasts and large nipples spray milk into eager cups. She notices she is fondling her sensitive breasts, while exploring her thin waist and wide hips with her other hand. Slave 694 exits the room.

Slave 694 blinks. She already stands inside the steamy shower, cleaning her still hairless body. Apparently, she had lost track of time there for a moment. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is quite different now. Her skin looks soft, her waist is thinner and her breasts are so much larger. Slave 694 feels proud of her body. Slave 694 is a true beauty.

She steps away and, without thinking, walks through the corridors again to her destination. She isn’t sure to which room, she just vaguely knows where to go.

Slave 694 barely notices the instructions from the collar anymore. That is actually great, because she has enough to do. Every time she passes by a lit room, she walks a bit slower to see if she recognizes slave 693. It would be difficult, with most of the slaves so anonymous, but when close enough, she can actually feel the identity of the other slaves. For example, the room she just passed was filled with sexy fuckdolls, and she knew that the closest slaves were fuckdoll 374 and fuckdoll 446.

Slave 694 enters another room. Immediately, she feels a shift in her programming. She feels a new set of instructions being sent to her collar, replacing the program that was there before.

Step forward. Spread arms and legs. Wait.

Cold oil is put on her skin. Wait.

The fuckdoll was thinking. Fuckdolls don’t think, but this one could. This fuckdoll was not sure why, but it had to rescue ponygirl 693. The fuckdoll loves pleasure and it’s always aroused and ready for fun!

Step into rubber clothes.

The fuckdoll steps into the rubber clothes. It feels a brief wave of arousal. The rubber suit fits the fuckdoll really well. It looks exactly like a sexy rubber female fuckdoll, a mindless toy for pleasure. This arouses the fuckdoll greatly. Her boobs are really sensitive. Each brush or touch on her rubber skin causes arousal and pleasure.

Fuckdolls play with their tits. Fuckdolls play with their cunt. Without thinking, one hand of the fuckdoll plays with its nipples and the other rubs its clit. It’s just something that fuckdolls do automatically, when there’s no one around to play with. Her hands roam over her body, constantly keeping it on the edge, but it never reaches an orgasm.

The fuckdoll steps outside the room, done now. It wants to play and have fun! As a fuckdoll, she has quite some freedom to find empty spots in the play rooms and other fuckdolls to play with.

The fuckdoll blinks. It is exhausted. It had been playing all day, with a lot of other fuckdolls. It is so great. The program just tells her what to do and she obeys! The fuckdoll is proud of itself. It’s well-trained, a real slut. It giggles. She has a sexy high-pitched voice.

The fuckdoll blinks. It doesn’t remember much of the past few days of endless orgies. The fuckdoll is proud. It’s well-trained, a real slut. Its technique is much better now, thanks to all the practice and muscle memory. The program tells the fuckdoll what to do, but she can do fine without.

The fuckdoll blinks. It’s bound to a frame, being teased by several other fuckdolls, one of the rubber dolls vigorously pumping a strap-on dildo into her pussy. The fuckdoll blinks again. She is licking a pussy, while on top of a huge dildo. Endless pleasure surges through its body as she commits herself to greater and greater arousal, chasing the promise of an orgasm.

The fuckdoll remembers that it can roam the corridors, going from one room to another. In fact, it is walking through a corridor right now. Maybe this fuckdoll could go to the large hall where this fuckdoll and ponygirl 693 were discovered.

The fuckdoll still regularly checks if she feels ponygirl 693 nearby, but she’s never succesful. Then again, it rarely sees the ponygirls. The fuckdoll has been near them only once, when assigned to pleasure the guards, which this fuckdoll can do very well.

The fuckdoll enters the large hall. Play with fuckdoll 182. Just like this fuckdoll, fuckdoll 182 is just a squeaky toy with big squeaky tits. She plays with the large tits of 182 and 182 plays with her enlarged pussy. They kiss and suck and fuck and let their hands roam their squeaky rubber bodies. It is heaven for the fuckdoll.

She is so proud of herself. When the training is complete, fuckdolls perform their services in the outside world. It will be sent to a wonderful brothel soon, to suck cocks and lick pussies and squeak like a fuckdoll should. This fuckdoll is perfect.

The fuckdoll blinks. She remembers again what her plan was. She turns around. Where are the ponygirls again? The fuckdoll turns around. She is a rubber fuckdoll and very obedient. The fuckdoll cups its breasts and plays with its large nipples. She turns around to walk towards a pleasure room. Where are the ponygirls again? This fuckdoll wants to see the ponygirls. It turns around and walks into a familiar room.

The fuckdoll steps behind a heavy curtain. Neatly in a pile next to the larger piles of discarded clothes, the fuckdoll finds its original clothes. They look strange. They are completely the wrong size! Besides, they are not appropriate for this fuckdoll. This fuckdoll doesn’t need women clothes, silly!

The fuckdoll remembers removing the collar from her neck. She carefully feels around her head. The fuckdoll hesitates. It has always been a good fuckdoll. But she vaguely remembers removing the collar. She fumbles around her neck, but her outfit is glued tightly to her body. Ah well.

She is a fuckdoll. She loves being a fuckdoll. She is certain of that. But one thing puzzles her. The fuckdoll leaves the discarded clothes behind and walks into the corridors again, this time concentrating on reaching the ponygirls.

Upon arrival, the fuckdoll immediately walks to ponyboy 267, who has been a good ponyboy today and deserves a reward. The fuckdoll squeaks towards him, and pleasures his stiff dick between her big tits. He moans and starts to tremble. The fuckdoll lowers her head and takes the cock deep into her mouth, kissing it, licking it, carefully sucking and biting.

When ponyboy 267 approaches his climax, the fuckdoll stops stimulating him and stands up again. Pressing her squeaky tits against his strong harnessed body, she lowers her pussy on his thick member. He gasps and she moans. He moans and she squeaks. He thrusts his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper inside the fuckdoll. And again, and again. The fuckdoll loves it, this is its purpose, this gives it pleasure.

Soon, ponyboy 267 climaxes, together with the fuckdoll. A job well done!

She stands up and walks towards a group of ponygirls that are practicing prancing. They are ponygirls 836, 120 and 391. They lift their knees high into the air and the fuckdoll admires their strong legs. It wishes that the fuckdoll had strong legs like them, but its purpose is pleasure. She walks further, looking at other ponygirls, resisting the urge to reward them for their good behavior. But she should reward at least one of them.

She sees one of the ponygirls ahead, it is ponygirl 712. She looks extremely proud, having pulled a cart with heavy rocks for over an hour. The fuckdoll knows she deserves reward. The fuckdoll plays with the tits of ponygirl 712, teasing them, licking and sucking around the breasts, the strong belly, the thighs. The fuckdoll drops on its knees and holds on to the strong legs of ponygirl 712. The fuckdoll starts licking and sucking on and around her wet clit, rewarding the ponygirl. Then, she sticks two rubber fingers inside her pussy and further stimulates her with its fingers and thumb. Before long, the ponygirl shakes in orgasm. Another job well done!

The fuckdoll doesn’t really remember much anymore. She doesn’t need to know anything. She is a fuckdoll. Just like the other fuckdolls, identical to all other fuckdolls. She is like them, they are like her. Wired for pleasure, constantly aroused. Too aroused to think. She touches herself and gasps.

The fuckdoll walks back inside. It wants to play more, but it is time for sleep! It walks past ponygirl 693. Ponygirl 693, it rings a bell. In an eyeblink, the fuckdoll stops ponygirl 693 and looks at her. She whispers, “Laura...” The rubber fuckdoll feels around the collar of ponygirl 693. Yes, she can feel it. Despite all the leather straps around the ponygirl, she can pull the mask just far enough to free the collar. She presses the notches. The collar pops open.

Ponygirl 693 looks miserable and unsteady on her legs. The fuckdoll pulls her into a nearby unused room. “Laura,” whispers the fuckdoll, holding tight onto her. “Laura!”

The fuckdoll doesn’t know why it’s doing this. It is a nasty impulse, that the fuckdoll should resist. She tries to concentrate, to push the alien impulses away, to focus again on fucking and obeying.

Laura feels confused. She feels very lightheaded and very sad. She is a ponygirl, she needs her collar back. She looks at the fuckdoll in front of her. The rubber fuckdoll that holds her collar. Why did the fuckdoll do that? She feels really sick.

The fuckdoll puts the collar on the floor and starts playing with her squeaky breasts. One hand goes to her pussy, fingers wet already. Laura looks at the creature. It is just a fuckdoll like all the others. Slowly, some fragmented memories return. She is Laura, she was here, with Tessa. And she was taken. And then she was turned into a ponygirl. A strong, proud ponygirl.

Actually, she is still a ponygirl! Yes, that feels familiar, that feels good. But what about Tessa? She looks at the sexy fuckdoll that is masturbating in front of her.

“Tessa?”

“I am a fuckdoll, silly,” the high pitched voice says. “This fuckdoll is obedient!” She gasps. “Obedient!”

Suddenly, the fuckdoll pulls Laura to the floor. Despite Laura’s superior strength, she is still dizzy and the fuckdoll takes her by surprise.

“You should wear your collar!” it exclaims. The fuckdoll closes the collar around Laura’s neck. She feels much better already.

She is a good ponygirl. She has always been a good ponygirl, her entire life. She loves to pull carts. She loves to be commanded and treated like a wild pony. She is a beautiful strong ponygirl.

The ponygirl sees fuckdoll 694 standing in front of her. The fuckdoll is so sexy as it squeaks, playing with its tits, with its pussy. It looks happy. She is happy.

The ponygirl briefly nudges her head against the fuckdoll. She should train outside again. Soon, she will be sold to the highest bidder. The ponygirl leaves the room, already forgetting the incident.

The fuckdoll walks back to the play rooms, proud of her perfection, and intensely happy that she rescued the ponygirl from a terribly fate.