The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescuing Catherine:

Having been devastated that my one time Southern Gal was now the helpless puppet of a gold-digging redneck, stuck in wheel-chair, I needed to rescue her and win her back.

A year had passed. The piece of shit house I bought to be near her was finished it’s restoration, and I had gone back to New York and studied in person with some MC specialists and hypnotists I’d met on the message board of an internet MC Hypnosis site.

Some of their ideas were not what I would call moral by my previous standards, but I could not sit and let a once beautiful woman, who I loved deeply remain the human toilet to this bastard. I took martial arts, hypnosis and studied intensely with a chemist I knew who had been responsible for some mind altering creations in Viet Nam for the US government. I felt ready to try and rescue this woman and had watched too many old Stalone and Schwarzenegger movies to do this any other way.

The Night of the abduction.

I had rented an inconspicuous mini van, and taped over the plates. I had with me a tranquilizer gun from a buddy in the SPCA, a mask, night vision goggles, and a supply of mind altering hypnotic drugs, virbrators, and video footage from our summer together, mostly picnics and holiday stuff. I had luckily saved the tapes from her answering messages to me, and used a PC editing program to put them on a cd.

I approached the lovely home that was once Catherine’s pride and joy. The lawn looked unkempt, and her car looked like she had been in a couple minor accidents. She must have been tranced out so much it affected her driving. There was only one light on in the house, her upper bedroom. I remembered, as all folks in the South, she had two dogs in the back yard. I made it a point to toss them a tranquilizer laden piece of hamburger and waited for them to collapse, asleep. They dropped and I slithered over the fence.

Once in her back yard I removed a roll of clear tape and made a 12 x 12 square on the back door’s window. Using a glass cutter I quietly and carefully cut a square, and pulled it out of the door. I unlocked the lock and engage the night goggles.

I could see inside the house, had my tranquilizer gun to the ready and made it through the kitchen into the dining room and approached the stairs. They had installed a lift since I had known her, so he could be lowered and raised to her bedroom. The bedroom where she and I spent so many magical nights that summer, candles lit, and soft music playing, making the most slow and erotic love. It had been a year and a half and I could still remember her taste, not unlike lamb, and almost hypnotic itself. She had a heart shaped butt, long legs, and firm yet feminine arms. Her skin was tan and her feet were perfect. Her long auburn hair would spread out on the pillow, and I could remember the look in her eyes as she would look up at me. I always waited until she climaxed before I let myself go, and always had her look into my eyes at the moment of orgasm.

My god I missed her. I hoped this worked. My erection made movement a little less graceful, but I managed to skip the step that creaked. I switched the night vision goggles to illuminate only one eye incase the lights came on suddenly, so I would not be blinded and helpless.

I stood at the bedroom door and was startled at what I saw. Sleeping in her super-comfortable antique bed, was Jim. He had an oxygen tank next to the bed, and Catherine was standing at attention in the corner, like a wax figure. She must have put on fifty pounds. She looked haggard, and had circles around her once pretty green eyes. Her clothes were stained with tobacco juice and she looked completely broken. I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes. I fired a shot into the sleeping bastard, and he twitched a couple times. It was all I could do not to bash his head in.

That’s when it dawned on me. I had to have more than just the girl. I shot her with a dart, and carried her to the van. I locked it and went back upstairs. I took out a syringe and gave him an injection. I slapped his scrawny ass awake. He was already in state. “Jim, repeat after me: “Bitch, you will respond to the next voice you hear as you respond to mine” I held the micro-cassette player in front of him as he said it.

“Jim I have some news for you. You are going to say the following over and over and until I give you instructions otherwise. You are NOT JIM, but in fact, you are Catherine, and have all the programming in you given by Jim, do you understand?” “Yes”, he slurred, I am Catherine.” I smirked to myself. “Catherine, Jim has decided you will share your love for semen with every skoal chewing redneck you see. The dirtier and angrier they are the more you are turned on. Your need for semen increase by the minute. Also, you are now completely incontinent, and shit yourself every time you orgasm, and this excites you.”

I instructed him to repeat these instructions until I gave him further. There was an intravenous hooked up to him, so I emptied it, and filled it with a combination of my own urine and the drug. Just for good measure. I then went back to the van, to check on Catherine. She was laying there, as stiff as when she was standing. I put the blanket back over her and took her to my basement. I laid her out on a cot I had installed.

It was time to deprogram Catherine.

GARBAGE IN/GARBAGE OUT

First, I stripped and washed her, it was disgusting. The poor thing had hair under her armpits, and had gained 50 pounds. Her breath was awful, so I cleansed her mouth with a solution of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and aquafresh gel. I washed her hair and found clumps of tobacco in it. It took four washing to get rid of the smell. Jim must have been getting more ill, because she was halfway to her goal of becoming a permanent catatonic, and had gotten halfway there with her weight. Her once pedicured toes were overgrown, and all her nails chipped. A redneck like this would not have the sense of urbane sophistication to appreciate women’s feet as your dear author does friends.

I did what I could do as far as her appearance went for now. This was more than I bargained for. I awoke her with a smelling salt, she stirred for a second and then went blankly into a trance. Thank god I had all my Tony Robbins tapes handy. I would use them to bring her self-esteem up, as part of the de-programming.

“Catherine, can you hear me? I asked . Nothing. Shit, the cassette. I played it: “Bitch, you will respond to the next voice you hear as you respond to mine,” then I spoke. “Catherine, can you hear me?” I asked. “Yessss Massster.” was her reply. “Good.” I said: “You must tell me your commands, now, in order, and with each one you tell me, explain what you do, then understand by telling me it cancels that command out, forever.” She began:

“I live to obey Jim, I am addicted to his semen and serve him without question. I am Jim’s property, I am nothing without Jim to command me, makes me serve only Jim.”

“Good, the first one is cleared”. I thought to myself. Let’s see what else is in there.

“By my side, bitch, causes me to walk like a robot to my master’s side and wait at attention for his next command” she said.

“That’s two” I thought.

“My voice only” causes me to be able to hear only my master’s voice, inside my head, echoing.” she said.

“Wow”, I thought.

“Suck your nectar down-bitch, makes me crave Jim’s semen with a power more addictive than heroin, it is the only thing that makes me satisfied, and injecting it puts me deeper under his power.” she said.

“That sick fuck,” I said to myself.

“I have no worth, I am only useful as long as Jim commands me, I am Jim’s property. My body belongs to him., makes me realize I am nothing but a piece of shit for Jim to use as he wishes, I am not human but a puppet for him to control.” she recited.

“Man this guy did his homework” I thought.

“As my master’s health deteriorates, my desire for movement other than under his commands decreases, I sleep standing in trance at the foot of his bed, awaiting commands, I will be a mannequin, and completely catatonic and unreachable when he dies.”

“My god, what a mind-fuck”, I said out loud.

“I am not worth or able to have orgasms, so I seek reward in ice cream, until I reach my goal of 100 pounds overweight, no man must want me but Jim, I am his property to control.”

“Holy shit, how man more of these are in there?” I thought.

“Spittoon-makes me drop into position to receive master’s spew of tobacco juice. I love it’s flavor and texture, and am honored to receive his spit, being worthless, I am honored to be his spittoon.”

“Leash-allows me to display my submissiveness by being on the end of master’s lead.”

“Boots-allows me to lick my master’s boots clean, while constantly looking up to seek his all-important approval.” she continued.

“Bedpan-bitch-allows me to have the honor of saving master a trip to the restroom, by being his personal bedpan.” she said to my disgust.

“Statue-makes my body go stiff so Jim may do what he wants to it, as it belongs to him.”

“Robot-causes me to speak, act and move like a robot for my master, sometimes he has me walk into walls for his amusement.” she said.

The poor thing, she was not in there anymore I feared.

“Catherine, how far back do you remember?” I asked.

“I am Catherine 1, designed and created by Jim, from garbage he had lying around the house, I have existed for a little over a year, and was brought to life by master taking a dump on that pile of garbage and telling me to live.” she said.

“Did you not have a life before you met Jim?” I asked?

“There was no life before Jim, he just programmed me to have minor job skills, and how to drive a car. He created me from scratch.” she said.

“Catherine, you did exist before Jim, you had a life, a career, you were funny, charming and a beautiful woman with a normal sexual appetite. You loved me, Nick Vegas.”

“Nick Vegas is a hermaphrodite, who likes to have sex with small farm animals then eats their excrement.” she said, really hurting my feelings.

“No Catherine, Nick has never liked small farm animals or their excrement. He has a foot fetish that you really enjoyed, never having a hillbilly do anything but squeeze your tits and cum in 3 seconds, it was different to be with a man from the city, who knew how to please a woman” I informed her.

“I am not worthy of life and must kill my self upon being turned on by Nick Vegas,she said”, and sat up.

“NO!” I said, that command is overridden, as are any that make you want to hurt anyone. I exclaimed.

“I am not worthy of being rescued, I am created from excrement and garbage, without Jim I am merely a mannequin, and will commence permanent freeze in 10 seconds.”

“No! I screamed, that command is over ridden NOW!” I cried. My god, she was really fucked up. I was losing confidence, then I looked over at my Tony Robbins tape collection. I felt my personal power increasing, I had made the move, got the girl, now to fix her.

“What drugs does Jim have you on?” I asked.

“I take 6 doses a day of xanax, to keep me in state, so master never fears loss of control.” she said.

“Shit, fucking xanax, with a 1/2 life of 6-20 hours, and a permanent state of hypnosis within 7 days of ingestion. It remains in the fat tissues of the brain and withdrawals will be a bitch. I knew I was in for Hell. Shit.

“Catherine, you are going to have to stop the xanax, gradually, until I can make you whole again baby.”

“I am useless without Jim to command me. I am his property. " She said.”

“Jim no longer owns you, he has sold you to me, and you must treat me with all the obedience you gave him, and target all your commands to me, Nick Vegas.” I said.

“Nick Vegas is my master? She asked. Just for the time being, to get you fixed” I said.

I gave her a series of command overrides until dawn, she had over 75 different commands, from being a robot to fellatio, rim jobs, and self humiliation. He had her stand and slap herself across the face when he was in a pissy mood and wanted to have a laugh. His lack of ability to sexually perform made him program her to insert all sorts of horrible things into herself, I won’t even go into.

DAY THREE

By day three, having had the Tony Robins tapes going, and giving her an oral history of her life to the best of my recollection, as well as showing her photos from family albums, she was becoming a person again. She’s the only female in America who had a leave it to Beaver quality childhood, in her mind. I didn’t reinstall the trauma events, and erased her rape as a teenager so she’s not get those headaches anymore either.

She was becoming empowered, healthy and better educated than before. I had her programmed to be able to assimilate info at high speeds, and played educational cassettes on finance, languages, and gourmet cooking, as well as the entire Martha Stewart anthology tape series, so she’d be able to really show off on holidays. She always wanted to be able to wrap gifts but never learned.

I was going to bring her back better than she was, and with skills she had wished she had learned before, that was the least I could do. While she studied and did Tai Bo, I went to visit Jim.

AT JIM’S/CATHERINE’S HOUSE

Jim was on all fours, waiting for his next command from the rednecks who paid me 20 bucks to get revenge on the guy who had fucked them all over on business deals. I swear It was 1/2 deliverance, half pulp fiction, as these angry good old boys took blow jobs from their former adversary. More than one said out loud, “Hey I ain’t the Fag, he’s the one sucking my dick” I had to laugh.

Thinking he was Catherine, he responded to all the commands he had planted in her, and was able to sign the house back over, as well as the car and savings accounts.

I sold him to a circus as a geek, where he now sits in his chair and drinks urine after biting the heads off of chickens. He’ll no doubt drop dead mid-performance one day soon and I could care less.

Catherine lost the 50 pounds in record time, thanks to the exercise, my diet I designed for her, and the use of chromium picolinate and herbal supplements. I got her in the tanning salon, a beauty shop, and had her do kegel exercises for weeks until her vaginal muscles were better than before. With her personality and love for me back intact, and her body in remarkable shape, I had her pedicured, manicured and got her a day at the beauty shop.

When she was done she looked great, and had self-esteem better than ever in her life. I left a program in her to avoid bars and be immune to further hypnotic suggestion unless it was something we agreed she wanted to do. She really liked the suggestion that she is now able to have multiple orgasms more easily and more quickly than she could have just one before. Also, her fluency in German, French, and Japanese have allowed her to expand her business.

I’m selling the piece of shit house I bought, and she’s selling hers, because I don’t like the memories. We’ll pool the money and buy another place, where we’ll screw like minks, not have rugrats, and live happily for as long as we can.

Nick