The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RESORT

By Robotmaster

Chapter 2 – Doctor Randall

Jake Randall stretched his hands high into the air as the jet touched down on the runway. It had been a long flight from the private airport near Miami, but the amenities of the luxury jet had made it tolerable. He sighed as he thought about the many boring flights he had taken in recent months to points around the world. His expertise as a surgeon was world renowned, and made him a much sought after speaker at the many technical conferences in his field.

Heather snuggled up close to her husband as the plane taxied to a stop. She had been waiting for this trip for a long time. “We are finally here, honey. And what a beautiful island this is!” “It is indeed,” said Jake, smiling wryly. “Who told you about this place again?” Jake sighed quietly, he had answered this question dozens of times. “Ted Jackson, in Neuro. He and his wife have been here several times. He couldn’t stop raving about it. Expensive, but well worth it.”

“Well, I’m just glad we I could finally get you to myself for a week!” Heather said, nuzzling his neck. “OK, OK,” Jake said. “Plenty of time for that after we get checked in!”

The couple stood and worked their way to the exit. The beautiful flight attendant who had looked after them so well assisted them out and onto the stairs. As Heather walked ahead of him, Jake glanced back and noted with pleasure that the attendant had almost instantly backed into the bulkhead after they passed, a totally blank look on her face as she stood at attention. Heather was far too excited with the scenery and furnishings to pay any attention.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “That sun feels absolutely wonderful! Can you believe this place?”

Jake looked around at the palm trees, sand, and distant blue Caribbean. “Just amazing, hon. I know we are going to enjoy it here!” Jake winked at the nearby attendant. “Hello, Christine,” he said quietly, as Heather wandered off toward the nearby flowering plants. “Welcome back, sir. We are so happy to have you. I see your wife has no recollection of your previous visits.” “No,” said Jake, “she never does. The fact she asks the same questions every time is proof, but it does get tiresome pretty quickly.” “Well, shall we get her ‘situated’ then,” said Christine. “Please,” said Jake. Christine waved to the two nearby athletic female attendants dressed in skintight bodysuits. Heather paid no attention to them as they padded up behind her. “Mrs. Randall?” one of them said. As a startled Heather spun around, the employee pointed a small flashing penlight-like device into her eyes. Jake was always fascinated by this part. Heather’s face almost instantly went slack, her head tilted slightly to the side. The other well-muscled woman moved to Heather’s side to catch her as she began to collapse. As her head drooped forward, both attendants grabbed her arms and guided her toward a waiting golf cart. Jake watched as they drove her off toward the processing facility.

“Master,” Christine said seductively. “Would you like a little stress relief before we head over to get you checked in?” Jake watched as the sultry redhead zipped her top down to her navel, exposing her fantastic cleavage. Jake grabbed her roughly, kissing her forcefully as he reached into her top and mauled her tits. “No, not right now pleasure unit,” Jake said. “I’m saving up for my special request this evening.” “Everything has been prepared exactly as you instructed, Master,” Christine said. “Your transportation to the lodge is waiting.” Jake always enjoyed the open-air limo drive to the lodge. The air smelled sweet and fragrant, exactly as he remembered. Christine sat next to him, adoringly attending to his every need. As he casually kneaded her now exposed tits, he felt the familiar twinge of excitement from this unique place. At every turn, there was one or several pleasure units walking along the path. Some were arm in arm with a guest, while others walked alone toward their assignments. Most wore a string bikini top with a sheer sarong barely covering their lower half. Some were outfitted in costumes or dressier attire, all as specified by the guest that had selected them. Jake particularly enjoyed the slow, languid walk of the units, the way their hips rolled, the vacant, blissed-out look on their face. The emphasis was placed on their sexuality and femininity, not on speed.

Passing by the busy lodge, the limo drove up a narrow road to a large bungalow built into a hillside overlooking the sea. It was lavish and secluded, just as Jake had requested. “Is this to your liking, Master?” Christine said. “Yes, very good. I am pleased.” Christine’s eyes closed halfway and her lids fluttered slightly, her head tipping slightly forward as her body shuddered. Jake glanced approvingly at the silver disk on her neck, knowing the feedback of excitement to her system was a signal from the mainframe that controlled her.

Arriving at the front door, one of the athletic female units opened the door to the limo. Jake stepped out past the unit as she stood at abject attention. He had selected these units on occasion in the past, their tall stature and physical fitness made them ideal partners for rougher sex. They weren’t modified to the extent of the pleasure units, but their robotic nature was stimulating nonetheless, at least to Jake.

Christine stepped forward to open the door to the bungalow, holding Jake’s arm as he walked through. The room was opulent, but definitely furnished for a man. There were several raised pedestals in illuminated niches around the wall and throughout the room. Steps lead down to the main living area. In the middle was a large couch and coffee table in front of a massive widescreen TV. A full bar lined one of the walls, with several doorways on the other. Further on in the room was a pool table, some pinball machines and various other amusements.

“Master,” said Christine, “this suite is equipped with a customization station in accordance with your instructions.” Christine walked down to the steps to the coffee table and picked up a remote. “This is your universal remote for all capabilities in the suite.” Pressing a button, a nearly invisible seam opened in the wall between the bar and bedroom door. Jake’s eyes widened as a chair with a console, followed by a programming chair slid out from the opening. “May I show you the features, Master?” said Christine. “Of course,” Jake said, following her to the station. “The operator station is configured to be fully interactive for customization of the unit in the programming chair. The touchscreen is intuitive and quite easy to use. Perhaps you would like to try out the features on me?” Christine said, as she tilted her head quizzically with a somewhat naughty look on her face. Jake smiled. There had been a number of “Christines” during his many visits to the resort. Each one had the same avatar that retained his personal preferences and data, but the unit herself was different nearly every time. This one was undoubtedly a conversion from the “free vacation” guests. “That would be perfect, my dear.”

“It will be necessary for me to fully disrobe prior to my placement in the programming chair,” Christine said. She slowly pulled her top down over her shoulders, hooking her thumbs into her skirt and panties as they passed her waist. It was efficient, but Jake noted with amusement the slight glance at him to ensure he was enjoying her activities. Fully nude, Christine proceeded to the programming chair and stood by it. “Master, as soon as I sit down the chair will interface with me, save updates to the avatar, then deprogram me. My mind will then be ready to program at your leisure. I hope you have fun!” With that, Christine lowered herself into the chair. The helmet attached to the back of the chair immediately swiveled up, then lowered into place over her head. Her body stiffened to attention, her large tits and hard nipples well displayed by her thrown back shoulders. The occasional tics of her extremities and exposed portions of her face were clear evidence of the draining of her mind. Jake never tired of watching this process. The “Christine” unit was lovely, no doubt, but he found the absolute control he had over her much more stimulating and erotic. Dropping casually into the operator’s chair, Jake toggled idly through the screens, the many options for avatars already quite familiar to him. After a few moments, the unit in the chair intoned in a mechanical voice, “mind…wipe…com…plete. Unit…ready…for…pro…gram…ming.” Jake dropped into a menu for the “living statue” mode, made a few selections, then pressed the “execute” icon. The unit shuddered as the new data began to flow into her mind. In mere moments she stated in her mechanical voice, “Programming complete. Unit ready for display.” As the helmet drew back, Jake reached under the arm, guiding her to her feet and leading her toward a wall alcove. Her eyes remained wide, her face expressionless.

Arriving at the alcove, Jake simply said, “Pose.” The unit climbed onto the pedestal, then moved into a classic Venus-like position. Upon reaching her pose, the unit instantly ceased to move. Jake knew the pedestal formed a circuit with her control disk that put her into a form of suspended animation. She could literally remain there, unmoving, for the rest of his vacation, but due to resort policy, she would be returned to the processing/holding center after 24 hours maximum with a guest. Jake gazed at his new decoration for a few more moments, then headed to the bar. After pouring himself a gin & tonic, he stepped out onto the veranda to decompress. He had resisted the urge to program Christine as a sex unit, in spite of his raging libido. He tried to keep his excitement in check as he sat in the deck chair looking out over the beautiful beach and azure sea. As though on cue, Jake heard a melodious tone from the suite indicating someone was at the door. He hurried to the entrance and opened it. Two white coated technicians stood on either side of a smooth black sarcophagus shaped container that gleamed in the sun. “Hello, Dr. Randall. Your custom unit is here and ready for use.” “Excellent, excellent,” Jake said excitedly. “Please bring it in, but put it in the hallway closet for now.” “Certainly, sir. There should be just enough room.” The technicians wheeled the container in, then placed it carefully into the closet, pivoting it upward so it leaned slightly against the back wall. “Would you like us to walk through the features for you?” the technician cheerfully offered. “No, no. I’ve had one of these beauties before,” said Jake. “Anyway, I don’t want anything to spoil the moment when I open this up. I’ve been waiting for this particular unit for a long, long time.” Jake shifted nervously on his feet as he stood before the case, hardly noticing as the technicians made their exit. His thoughts drifted back to the day he had first seen Lori in the hospital cafeteria. Even though she didn’t have the greatest body, he had instantly been attracted to her beautiful features and unusual hairstyle. Unfortunately, the attraction was not mutual. Lori had greeted him in a coldly professional way, informing him only that she was a new nurse in the Neuro unit. It was odd, as Jake usually had young nurses giggling and ogling him as soon as they knew he was the head of surgery. But not Lori.

Jake had tried to dismiss her as frigid and not worthy of his attention, but every time he saw her in the hospital, his desire and obsession grew. He know it was silly, given he could virtually replicate her at the resort, but it didn’t matter. So, he had hatched a plan. A little over a year ago, he invited two nurses to enjoy a free vacation at the resort. He had, of course, carefully identified that they were friends with Lori and her closest friend, Amy. Jake had tried to get to Lori through Amy, but after her first friendly encounter with him, she seemed to become cold and distant as well. No doubt from lies Lori had told her about him. Jake had arranged to visit the resort at the same time as Cindy and Trish. Following their processing, he had enjoyed the two of them in dozens of ways, even going as far as having Cindy modified to look as much like Lori as possible. It was satisfying, but not enough. When they left, Cindy and Trish were programmed specifically to encourage Lori and Amy to take advantage of the “free vacation” at the resort. They had also been given specially prepared iPods with subliminal messages. Cindy and Trish had shared them with Lori and Amy whenever possible. It had taken a while, but the friends had finally been convinced. Based on the message he had received from Jamison while traveling to the island, Lori had proven resistant and defiant to the end. “But not resistant enough…” Jake thought, as he pulled the latch on the side of the pod. As the lid swung silently open, Jake gasped. The silverized woman before him was a vision of sexual beauty. Lori’s robotized body was more amazing and erotic than he could have possibly imagined. Jake slowly drew his hands up to her inert form, gliding his fingers over her smooth belly to gently squeeze her perfect tits. Strangely, she was both cool and warm to the touch. Dipping his hand down into her crotch, Jake was pleased to find the wetness common to all resort units.

As he traced the metallic features of Loribot’s frozen face, Jake reached to retrieve the remote contained in the recess next to her body. Glancing at it, he fingered the “On/Off” button. The small orange light in the center of Loribot’s chest slowly began to glow, then flash; after a few moments her eyelids snapped open. Jake whistled at her completely silverized eyes, watching with excitement as his unit whirred to life, mechanically and smoothly pushing herself out of the case and stepping out into the room to stand at attention.

Jake stared at his sexbot slackjawed. Lori had been perfectly prepared; if he hadn’t known otherwise, he would have sworn she was an actual machine. Circling behind her to fondle her perfectly apple shaped ass, he found the control box secured to her back. The sequentially blinking lights in it were delightful! Each button showed a body movement, facial expression or sex position. Jake tentatively pressed a few of the body movement buttons, the unit immediately and precisely performing the action indicated. Stepping to the side, he pressed several facial expression buttons and watched in fascination as his toy went through various emotions elicited by her control box. Finally, he pressed the button with a graphic depicting oral sex. Loribot instantly dropped to her knees and began to bob her silverized head back and forth, oblivious to the fact there was no cock in her mouth.

Jake couldn’t resist any longer. He fumbled at his pants, zipping them down and pulling his throbbing cock out. Shuffling toward his fembot’s face, he gasped as her silverized lips made contact with this cock, then drove down over him like a piston. Her movements were measured and precise, the suction of her mouth pulling him in to completely deepthroat him with each bob. Loribot’s silverized eyes stared impassively ahead as she performed her programmed functions.

Jake groaned with excitement as his fembot continued her mechanical blowjob. He pulled one of her arms up and positioned her hand to lightly cup his balls. The sensations were fantastic! Watching this unit, who had formerly been such an ice queen, reduced to a fucking machine was utterly satisfying and incredibly erotic. In mere moments, Jake felt his loins begin to tense. Grabbing the back of the unit’s spiky haired head, he pulled her lips in to the hilt as he came load after load in the back of her throat. Loribot calmly and efficiently swallowed every drop of Jake’s cum. As Jake pulled his quickly deflating cock from the unit’s mouth, she remained frozen in place, her silverized hand now cupping the air beneath her open mouth. Pulling up his pants, Jake stepped behind his fembot and pressed a button on her control panel which returned her to stand at attention.

After catching his breath, Jake ordered the unit: “Follow me.” “A…ffirm…a…tive”, Loribot responded. Jake loved the way her voice almost sounded metallic and artificial. Arriving at the pedestal next to Christine, Jake turned his fembot around by the shoulders, then punched the button indicating statue mode. Loribot climbed onto the pedestal, assumed a pose similar to Christine, and instantaneously froze in position. Sighing contentedly, Jake refreshed his drink, then dropped into the couch. He reclined, gazing at this lovely statues until his eyes drifted shut for a blissful, contented nap.