The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RESORT

By Robotmaster

Chapter 3 – Heather

The melodious tone of the doorbell roused Jake from his nap. Stretching his arms above his head, he noticed the bright sunlight streaming through the window, and the birds chirping happily outside. “Wow, I guess I slept through the night. I was more tired than I thought!” Jake rose to walk to the door, pausing momentarily to grope his inert silver robot on her display stand. Doing the same with the Christine unit, he jumped up the steps to the front hall. This was always one of his favorite parts of his visits to the island.

“Hi, baby!” Heather bubbled, as Jake pulled the door open. Jake thrilled as he looked his wife up and down. As the spouse of a famous surgeon, she had been a beautiful woman when they first met. No one had questioned when she had returned from one of their early trips to the island with augmented breasts and other cosmetic changes; after all, this was commonplace among the rich and famous. However, when they were actually on the island, Jake had Heather modified to his exacting specifications.

The first thing Jake’s eyes settled on was Heather’s massive tits. Her now size 42DD’s were barely contained within the standard red string bikini top. Her hourglass figure had been accentuated to highlight her hips and flat stomach. Her formerly pale skin was now pleasingly tanned. But the thing that most thrilled Jake was the small silver antenna extending from the top of her head, a green light flashing slowly at the tip.

“Mmmmm…I’m so ready to please you, my husband. How about a massage?” Jake smiled and stood to the side as Heather breezed past him, swaying her way down the steps to pause before his two inert statues. As he slowly followed her, she turned and smiled. “They are beautiful, baby! You always have such good taste! And this one…” Heather ran her hand over Loribot’s smooth metal skin, “is absolutely amazing! Maybe I can be one too?” “Perhaps, my love,” Jake said, “but you are not to ask such questions. Go ahead and get the massage table set up.” Heather froze and the light at the tip of her antenna glowed steady for just a moment as the mainframe made note of Jake’s command, “Of course, sexy, I am programmed to serve you.”

Jake plopped on the couch and turned on the tube to watch the ballgame. He watched from the corner of his eye as his robotized wife prepared her massage station. “OK, hot stuff, I’m ready. I’ve got the table positioned so you can keep watching the game while I work on your body.”

Jake walked to the table, dropping the universal remote by its side. “Remove my clothes,” he said. With a wry smile, Heather reached to pull his shirt up, then knelt to pull down his boxers and trousers. She licked her lips as Jake’s raging hard on sprang into her face, then slowly stood up to face him, her eyes remaining transfixed on his cock. Pulling her chin up to look at him, Jake kissed her passionately, reaching around to pull the string on her bikini top, then down to loosen the knot on her sarong.

“Much better,” Jake said, stepping back to gaze lovingly at his nude toy. Heather smiled seductively as she stood quietly, arms at her side. Jake squeezed her ample tits and ran his hands over her accentuated curves. “Perfect, just as I specified.” Stepping around her, Jake lowered himself onto the table, keeping his chin up so he could continue watching the game. He sighed contentedly, closing his eyes momentarily as Heather’s hands made contact with his back, the warm oil in her hands so relaxing and erotic.

Heather’s massage expertly combining deep tissue and focused point technique. She often gave Jake brief massages at home, but with her programming and connection to the mainframe, her capabilities were now as good as any professional. After thoroughly working over his entire backside, Jake felt the cool sensation of nuru gel, followed by the delightful feeling of Heather’s massive tits sliding up and down his body. He could feel the heat from her crotch as she straddled his backside.

With a grunt, Jake lifted himself up and flipped to face his slippery unit. A very aroused Heather panted lustfully as Jake grabbed her head and French kissed her, licking and sucking on her earlobes and neck as she moaned with pleasure. Her pussy was now positioned right over Jake’s hard cock, so a gentle push on her shoulders was all that was needed for her to envelope his cock, letting loose a moan of ecstasy as he reached full penetration.

The nuru gel allowed Heather to slide up and down his body effortlessly as she vigorously fucked him. Her sighs and squeals were evidence of her total immersion in pleasing him. Reaching to the side, Jake pulled up the universal remote and punched in the code he always specified for Heather (736), then hit the “connect” button. Heather’s body tensed for a moment, then continued her vigorous fucking. Looking up and down the remote, Jake found the “sex puppet” button.

As Jake pressed the button, Heather stopped moving. Jake watched in delight as her face rapidly went from ecstatic bliss to slackjawed and blank, her eyes unfocused and staring. “Sex…puppet…mode…activated,” she mechanically intoned. Jake pressed the “cowgirl” button on the remote, causing Heather to immediately lift up with her back bowed, her tits pushed out, and her blank eyes staring at the wall. Heather’s arms were crooked at the elbows, held wide from her sides, her fingers tightly held together and pointed. Jake noted with pleasure the light on the antenna was now blinking rapidly

Heather began to bounce up and down exactly as if her body was being suspended by strings. Her head lolled slightly to the side with each bounce, her eyes now wide and staring. Her mouth was drawn into a vapid grin, as though painted on. Jake groaned with pleasure as he squeezed and groped his puppet’s huge tits, rolling her nipples in his fingers.

Pressing the “mantras” button, Heather intoned, in a silly, sing-song voice, “I…am…a…fuck…doll…use…me…master.” As she continued to repeat this over and over with each downward thrust, Jake felt his loins begin to tense. Toggling the “orgasm” button, Heather switched to saying, “Oh…I’m coming!” over and over, as her pussy clenched tightly over Jake’s cock. Jake held her hips against his groin as he dumped his load deep inside his fuck toy.

Pressing the “default mode” button, Heather sighed heavily, then dropped down to nuzzle against her husband’s chest. “Wow, thank you for letting me please you, baby. I’m so happy my body provides you with enjoyment!” “That’s what you are programmed for, my dear”, said Jake. “You don’t have any choice.” “Mmmm….that may be true, but I absolutely relish serving your every desire, my husband. I don’t care how or why.” Jake smiled, delighting in the sensations of total dominance over his sex toy wife.

Jake enjoyed the intimate embrace with his wife for a while longer, chuckling softly every time his unit playfully clenched her pussy over his cock, still nestled deep within her. “You really are the perfect woman, and the perfect wife, Heather. I couldn’t ask for anything more.” With a smirk, Heather looked sideways at the two inert statues. “Are you sure, baby? Wouldn’t you like to have me play with your other toys?” Jake loved how his unit made these little suggestions without ever being anything but totally subservient. He had worked a long time on fine tuning the avatar based on Heather’s personality.

“Get cleaned up, get this stuff put away, then report to me in the green monokini,” Jake said. Heather winked at him as she pulled up, the now sticky nuru gel making a satisfying peeling sound. Jake watched her fantastic ass as she sauntered off toward the bathroom, again marveling at the way all of the units at the resort were programmed to walk. Jake stood and headed onto the veranda. Pulling the chain to the outdoor shower, Jake reveled in the sensation of the midmorning sun on his skin, the warmth and relaxation in his muscles evidence of Heather’s expert work.

Dripping wet, Jake dropped into a lounge chair, gazing out over the beautiful resort. Before he knew it, he had drifted off to sleep again.

Awakening with a start, Jake looked out over the azure sea, still fuzzy from a wild dream. Turning his head to the side, he found Heather standing by his side, looking at him adoringly. She looked fantastic, her enlarged tits barely contained by the skimpy monokini. “You seemed to be enjoying your dream, baby. I hope it was something fun!” “How long was I asleep?” Jake said. “About an hour,” Heather replied, “I waited for you here as you instructed.”

Jake slapped his programmed wife’s ass lightly, eliciting a slight yelp, as he stood and walked back into the suite. Heather did not move from her spot, having received no commands from Jake. Jake opened a closet and grabbed a robe, then moved over to the living statue Christine. Reaching down, Jake hit the deactivate button on the pedestal. The unit’s blank face immediately fell level as she assumed a pose of attention. Grabbing her beneath her arm, Jake led her back toward the programming station, picking up the universal remote on his way.

As they arrived at the station, Jake moved the unit into position, then pushed her into the seat. As before, the helmet pulled up and lowered over her head. The deprogramming sequence was brief, as she had been minimally programmed to begin with. In short order, Jake heard the familiar, “mind…wipe…com…plete. Unit…ready…for…pro…gram…ming.” Punching in Heather’s code, Jake hit the “home” button. Heather immediately turned from her position on the veranda and sauntered into the living room.

“OOoohhh!” Heather said. “What have you been up to, baby?” Heather excitedly looked over the mindless, buxom redhead sitting rigidly in the chair. “Well, since you are so enchanted with my statues, I decided to reward your nice massage with a treat. Sit down and program this unit for whatever you wish.”

Heather’s eyes glowed with lustful hunger as she glanced back at him, “Mmm…thank you, my husband. I’m going to come up with something wonderful!” Heather dropped into the operator’s seat and began to punch in commands. Jake watched intently, relishing how his enslaved wife squirmed in her seat with excitement. After a few final selections, Heather hit the “execute,” button. The unit jumped slightly as new thoughts and personality began to flow into her mind.

As the light on the console turned green, the unit sighed, then breathed, “Programming complete. Unit ready for use.” As the helmet pulled away, the unit looked up into Heather’s greedy eyes, and said, “Hi, sexy! My name is Shauna. Wanna play?” Without a word, Heather leaned down and embraced her new toy, their lips meeting in a passionate French kiss. Shauna lifted herself from her seat, running her hands up and down Heather’s back as she did. Jake drank in the sight; Shauna, fully nude, passionately making out with Heather dressed only in her monokini, which Shauna had roughly pulled aside to squeeze and lick her tits.

The pair stumbled to the couch as Heather’s monokini fell to the ground. Heather pushed Shauna roughly to the cushions, then lowered her pussy onto her face. As Heather moaned with pleasure, she leaned down to 69 her love toy. Jake crept to the couch, watching intently as though he were a peeping tom. The two sex units were oblivious, their faces buried deep in each other’s mound, faint sighs and moans escaping every few moments.

Jake punched in Heather’s code on the remote, then hit the “tongue dildo” button. Heather’s body shuddered, then her head began to bob up and down mechanically on Shauna’s hot pussy. Shauna pulled back, gasping loudly as she exclaimed, “Oh…my…god!” Jake could see that Heather’s eyes had become blank and staring, her mind on hold as she became nothing more than an oral sex toy. Jake wondered if her tongue and lips had been enhanced in some way; based on Shauna’s response, the answer would seem to be yes.

In short order, Shauna’s body began to buck and spasm in the midst of an intense orgasm. He cries of ecstasy were incredibly hot. Heather continued relentlessly tongue fucking Shauna, oblivious to anything else.

As Shauna gasped, “Please…no more!”, Jake fingered the “blowjob” button on the remote. Immediately, Heather seemed to recover her senses, then rolled off Shauna. With a smirk on her face, she grabbed Shauna’s hand, then pulled her up and toward Jake, the two of them kneeling before him as he lay back upon the couch. Heather stretched up to pull his bathrobe aside, then guided her fuck toy toward his cock.

Shauna’s mouth eagerly dove onto Jake’s cock. He gasped with pleasure as she deepthroated him completely. As she began to bob up and down, Heather worked on his balls, gently sucking one, then the other, then both into her mouth. As her tongue snaked over his ballsack, it became apparent she had indeed been orally enhanced. “Jeezus!” Jake exclaimed! The pleasure of having his genitalia completely enveloped in his slaves’ mouths was too much. Jake pulled Shauna off his cock, then guided Heather down on it. As she dutifully pistoned up and down, Jake cried out as he came for what seemed like minutes. Heather calmly held his load in her mouth as she drew off of his cock, then embraced Shauna with a full French kiss again, this time lovingly sharing Jake’s cum with her toy.

As his sex slaves continued to slowly make out, Jake again reached for his remote. Punching in Shauna’s code, he hit the “return to processing” button. Shauna suddenly jerked back from Heather, her face going totally blank. As Heather looked at her, hurt and confused, Shauna mechanically stood, then walked into the bedroom. In moments, she returned wearing the standard red bikini top and sarong. Heather stared at Shauna in anger as she strolled, slow and sexy, to the door, quickly exiting without a word.

Heather looked up at Jake with a hurt expression. “Baby, where is she going? Why did she leave?” she said. “I sent her away. She’s a resort unit, my dear. She will be returned to the processing center, deprogrammed, cleaned up, and assigned to another guest or resort duty. That is her function.” Jake smiled, “And it is yours as well.”

Heather’s hurt expression turned into confusion and apprehension. “What, what do you mean, baby? I’m…I’m here for you and you only. Nobody else…” “No, are not. For this week, you are a resort unit. And you will perform those functions. You don’t have a choice.” Jake said. As Jake picked up the remote and punched in Heather’s code, she continued to beg, “No, no, please, baby, I want to be here with you. You are my husband. I only want to serve and please you.” “You don’t decide what will please me. I do. And then I program you to do it. You are nothing more than a toy for my amusement.” Jake growled. As tears flowed down Heather’s face, Jake fingered the “return to processing” button.

“Please, plea……” Heather’s agonized expression instantly melted into a blank look, just as Shauna’s had. As she mechanically stood and walked to retrieve her bikini top and sarong, Jake said, “This is your purpose, slave. I control you.” Heather made no response at all as she efficiently put on her clothes, then walked, slow and sexy, past Jake and out the door, just as Shauna had. Jake smiled in satisfaction as he watched her leave. “And I am going to delight in watching you serve other guests,” Jake said as her lovely ass went around the corner.

Jake jumped to his feet, then walked over to his inert fembot. “Well, robot, it looks like it’s just you and me now. Time to get you back in your storage unit. You can’t be out when my next companion arrives.” Jake activated his silver toy, enjoying her every sexy move as she mechanically walked to her transport pod. Groping her tits and ass one more time, he hit the “deactivate” button on her remote. The light on her chest twinkled off as her silverized eyes closed. Jake pulled the lid shut, then closed the closet door. Whistling gleefully, he headed to the shower to get ready.