The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return

By CSGWD

Hannah threw her backpack down next to her and sat on one of the many empty seats available, watching Hammersmith Station recede as the train started moving. It was late, and she had barely managed to catch the last train going towards her home. She sank back onto the used blue plastic of the seat and waited, letting her mind drift. She didn’t pay much attention to the man sitting a few rows behind her.

After a few seconds she stood up and stretched, and picking up her backpack, she walked back to sit across from the man.

She didn’t question her actions, it seemed that there was no one else to talk to, as the other passengers in the car had walked to other cars. He was older than her, maybe by thirty or so years, placing him in his early fifties. His hair was all silver-white, with a few traces of brown remaining. He didn’t seem to be built like a regular gym-goer as most friends of her dad were built, but he didn’t have a protruding belly or sagging skin. His face was pleasant to look at, a bit rugged, but not completely uncared for, blue eyes, eyebrows on the thinner side, much different than her father’s alcohol imbued and uncared-for body, dull brown eyes and almost uni-brow. There was something about him that made her trust him a bit. As if she should know who he was. She was sure that she had seen him somewhere, but couldn’t quite place him.

“Hello, Hannah.” the man said, smiling slightly.

She almost jumped when he talked. She had been lost in her thoughts and staring. Had she been someone else she might have been a bit embarrassed at being caught doing so, but her mother was so shy and negative about being looked at that she had made it her personal mission to separate herself from her mother’s tendencies. Instead she just blinked, composed herself in a split second and looked at the man warily.

“How do you know my name?”

The man shook his head, still smiling and reclined on the seat. “I’m not surprised you didn’t recognize me!” he winked at her. “You haven’t seen me since you were four.”

That gave Hannah pause. She looked at the man again, feeling the slight connection of memory. “I know I’ve seen you before, but I’m sorry, I really can’t place you.”

“Heh, that’s okay Hannah.” his smile widened a bit and he patted the seat next to him.

Without stopping to think Hannah sat next to him and he placed his hand on her knee. She relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his warm hand there. It was comforting and made her feel warm all over. “I’m an old friend of your mom’s.” he said, looking at her eyes. “You have your uncle’s eyes though.”

She smiled, leaning onto him a bit and letting her own hand touch his knee. “Oh, you know my uncles?” she hadn’t seen much of them since her mother had taken to alienate herself from all her blood relatives and old friends. Now all she ever saw were her father’s loser friends. A bunch of good for nothing had beens that dragged their fat asses to her house only to leer at her and her mother and drink beer with her father.

He laughed. “All of them! We’ve been good friends ever since I met them about 26 years ago.” his hand moved up her thigh, a slight, feathery touch, no more, no real pressure against her skin, but she felt every inch his fingers touched, however lightly, and it felt good. She sighed, her hand boldly going up to the middle of his own thigh and started massaging it a bit.

His hand left her leg, the back of his fingers caressed her face, following the contours and making her close her eyes and part her lips. His fingertips traced her lips for a moment and she almost found herself kissing them. She wanted him to touch her face, caress her skin... but he simply started playing with a few strands of red hair that had fallen away from her pony tail.

“Now this you definitely got from your mom.” he said, leaning closer and smelling her hair.

“The same red color. And thankfully you got the good looks from her!” his hand slowly started caressing her neck, sending shivers up her spine. Her hand as if it had a mind of its own had come to rest on the man’s crotch, and she could feel the bulge there starting to get bigger and harder. Her breath came a little faster as he held her chin with his fingers and leaned forward to brush her lips with his. “You look even better than she did when she was your age...”

Hannah’s hand was stroking up and down the length of his erection, covered by his jeans and growing even more.

He kissed her again. This time she kissed back, pressing her lips against his, snaking the tip of her tongue out to lightly lick them. She moaned as she felt his tongue brush against hers.

As they kissed, she felt his other hand trace from her knee to the inside of her thighs. She parted them a bit to allow his hand to slide all he way to her crotch. She could feel his hand, rubbing against her pussy, and she was sure that he could feel how wet she was right now.

“I wonder, what other bits of her did you inherit?” he said, leaning back. His eyes roamed her body, making her breathe even harder. “Your boobs are larger than hers ever were.” he said with a smile. “Let’s see them.”

Hannah leaned back. She could feel the train groaning to a stop and the recorded voice announcing the name of the station. But she didn’t care. She shrugged off her jacket and started lifting the t-shirt off. She didn’t even notice when the train started moving again, or that there were no other people in the car, or that the man checking the tickets had ambled past them without giving a glance in their direction.

She was wearing a simple white bra, and as she was about to take it off, the man stopped her. “Please, let me.”

Hannah nodded and leaned forward as the man slipped his arms around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder, shuddering a bit as the air conditioner cooled down her skin. The man knew what he was doing and soon she had to lean back again to let him slide the bra off. He threw it on the seat in front of them, and started massaging her tits.

“Very nice.” he said. “Getting close to a C-cup there.” he leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples, his other hand playing with and twisting the other. “Just like your mom on the nipples; small aureola, pink...” he sucked the nipple in between his lips, biting it a bit and licking. “And so delicious...”

Hannah moaned, one holding his head against her chest, stroking his silver hair, eyes closed and lost in the moment while the other slowly unbuttoned his jeans. The man switched nipples from time to time as she struggled, his hands roamed her back and her tits, played with her hair and guided her to his face for kissing. When she managed to slide down the zipper he stopped kissing and groping her and smiled at her.

She smiled back, lust clear in her eyes, but even beyond that, there was something in that smile that said that she truly wanted this.

He didn’t say a word, just leaned back as she pulled down his jeans and boxers. Her hands were sliding up and down his cock and she was licking the head even before she realized what was happening.

She had had a couple of boyfriends before. One in early college and had broken up with another one just before going to Uni. Their cocks hadn’t been as big. She had seen bigger on porn movies, obviously, but this was the first time she had her hands and lips on one that was above the average size in length more than width.

She slurped and licked from the base to the tip of the cock only to open her mouth and slowly take as much as she could in. Her hands slid easier on it with all the saliva as she worked it.

“Did you know I was the one that taught your mom how to give head properly?” The man laughed. “Had I not been patient and given her pointers on what to do she would never even make a pre-pubecent cum.”

Hannah looked at him and he could see the hint of a smile on her face around her mouthful of cock. “You are much better at this than her though.” he said, and she felt undeniable pleasure at his compliment.

She stopped sucking, but carried on sliding her hand up and down his cock. Her eyes glinted with mischief. “What else did you teach my mom?” He smiled back. “Stand up and let me show you.”

She let go of the cock a bit reluctantly as she straightened out in front of him. She had to lean a bit back and hold to the back chair as the train swayed. They were stopping again, but she didn’t care, concentrated on what the man was about to do. She had stopped counting stations a while ago. He kissed her belly button and started kissing down as he undid her belt, button and slid the zipper of her own jeans down. She closed her eyes again and leaned her head back as she enjoyed the sensation of cool air hitting her breasts and now her legs as the jeans slid down. She stepped out of them and heard him toss them onto the pile on the other seat. She still had her panties on, and wondered about that for a moment, until she felt him start kissing her again as he slowly rolled the panties down and let them fall to the floor.

She swooned when she felt him start kissing the short landing strip she had left there. He kissed his way down to her clit and started sucking it and letting his tongue lick it and go past it onto her folds.

She had to grab on to one of the handholds when he slipped one finger into her pussy.

“It tastes delicious!” he said, stopping for a moment. He resumed work almost immediately, sliding in another finger into her pussy.

Hannah had to bite her lower lip as she felt her first orgasm coming. Her previous encounters with oral sex had not gone so well before. Her boyfriends were not only inexperienced, but also didn’t seem to care much for her pleasure, giving up after a few licks. But this man had been licking her pussy, sucking her clit and fingering her for several minutes now, without even a hint of wanting or intending to stop!

She could feel it building inside of her and suddenly, with a whole body shudder and a long moan she came. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers as juices gushed out, his lips had closed around her clit when it happened and she could feel slight sucking that gave her a second and third sudden orgasm. She couldn’t take more and leaned away from him, letting his fingers slide out of her pussy and falling back on top of her clothes on the chair across from him.

“I’m sorry...” she said. “I... when I cum my clit gets too sensitive... it starts hurting a bit...”

The man laughed and leaned across kissing her. Their lips opened and their tongues licked each other. Sometimes he would trap her tongue in his mouth and suck on it and sometimes she would return the favor.

After a moment he returned to sucking her tits, placing the two fingers that had been inside her pussy against her lips. With a smile, she sucked on them greedily letting her tongue work around each finger.

When she was finished she looked down at him. “Fuck me.”

He looked up, a smile forming as his teeth held on to a nipple. He let go with a last lick with the tip of the tongue. “How would you like it?”

She shook her head. “I don’t care.” Her hand slid down to her dripping pussy. “I want you inside of me now. She slid a finger into her and finger fucked herself for a bit before pulling it out and letting him suck it. “I want your cock pounding in and out of me. I want to feel my pussy stuffed with it.”

The man grinned. “Well then, stand up, turn around and lean forward.” Almost desperately, Hannah followed instructions, presenting her butt to him. The man stood up behind her and let his cock slide up and down against her labia the tip teasing her clit. Suddenly, she wondered how she had ended up bent forward, with an almost stranger sliding his cock up and down her slit. She could believe that he knew her family, and possibly her, but he was so much older! Still she was so hot and wet and horny! Her body trembled and she moaned when she felt his fingers pinching her nipples.

“Do you still want it?” he said from behind her. She couldn’t look around. She was so self-conscious right now! She shivered as the tip of his cock made contact with her clit. Almost against her will she started moving her butt up and down trying to get off on the tip of that cock. She hadn’t thought then why she was doing it but that cock had felt so nice in her mouth, so delicious when she licked the pre-cum off of it.

She shivered again, thinking about the amazing oral sex he had given her. She had never cum so hard with anyone’s tongue before!

“Why are you doing this?” she moaned.

“You will find out soon enough Hannah,” the man whispered leaning forward to kiss her back. “but right now you have a choice to make.”

The man’s cock moved up a bit, and suddenly the tip was pressed against the entrance to her pussy.

“But...” she whimpered, her hand grabbing the man’s and making him press the nipple harder.

“Answer me, Hannah.”

Groaning she slammed back onto him. His cock buried inside her pussy and she cried out as another orgasm shot through her body. “Here’s your answer!” she moaned sliding forward and slamming back on his cock. “I want it inside me!” she shouted. “Fuck me!”

The man laughed as he took hold of her hips and started fucking her hard. She moaned and whimpered whenever his balls would slap against her clit. She pressed her pussy muscles around his cock as he slid in and out of her. After a few minutes he pulled her back until he was sitting and she was riding him. Her legs were open, she was leaning forward using his knees as support as her ass lifted and came down impaling her pussy on his cock again and again.

He forced her back until her back was against his chest and he could play with her tits.

“Fuck...” she muttered, leaning her head back. “Fuck... I love your cock!” she stopped moving up and down and started gyrating her ass moving the cock inside of her.

She felt the man kiss her neck. “Do you really want to know who I am and why I am doing this?” She turned herself and kissed him hard as her hips started moving faster. “Tell me...”

“If I tell you there is no going back. You’ll know everything Hannah.” She could feel the heat building inside of her. “Tell me! And fuck me! And love me! Tell me!” she whimpered again.

“Fine.”

Then she felt him cumming straight into her womb. It was like liquid fire inside of her, which in turn triggered her own orgasm. She thrashed around his cock, her pussy clenching and unclenching around it almost in waves. She was lost in this ecstasy when she suddenly knew. She saw what had happened between this man and her mother.

Her body exploded in another orgasm as she felt every time he had fucked her mother as if she were him. She also felt and knew everything else. Things her mother and father had said at times during drunken fights suddenly made sense. She knew who this man was and his connection to her family.

She shuddered, and leaned back against his chest as her body twitched in more, if smaller, orgasms. She could feel his cum inside of her. He was kissing her shoulders and neck as her breathing slowed down. She was covered in sweat and her hair was in disarray at some moment it had come undone.

“Do you understand now?” he asked, still hard inside of her. Hannah kissed him, letting her tongue struggle with his. She knew he had used his strange powers on her, but she was surprised at how much she had done with no incentive whatsoever. Hannah smiled when he looked a bit surprised.

“I do.” she said. “And I want in. But first...” she started sliding up and down again, pussy juice and cum lubricating her. “I think we still have a couple of stops before the end of the line... and I want to help you put that down for now...”

He grinned as his hand traveled up her body to cup her breasts.

The train continued on its way.

To Be Concluded