The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return of the Confectioner

An old foe returns to threaten the heroines. Can they escape, or is this the end of the plucky crimefighters?

* * *

This is the fourth Ampere story and it follows directly on from events in More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City.

Wyn must to take credit for the excellent editing suggestion (as well as her tireless devotion). Any remaining mistakes are entirely my own fault. Likewise, I need to say a big thank you to James, Jo and Lady K for pointing out those internal inconsistencies and confusions.

The scattered pieces of the Ampere Mailing List, (LRP and Steph) deserve the usual plaudits, as do my reliably quirky quintet (Firest, FZY, grey_shadow, Latexman and Samarkand)… thanks to you all, I couldn’t have done it without you.

* * *

The Return of the Confectioner – Part 1 (Everyone is going through some changes)

WPC Griffiths knew she was in trouble, although that knowledge did very little to help her. The young woman’s last memory was of a syrupy voice whispering, as she drifted asleep, drugged by some weird chemical which her attacker had smeared over his hand.

Julie had awoken to find herself in what appeared to be some sort of basement. The room was littered with a variety of equipment and, to all appearances, seemed to be a bizarre blending of kitchen and chemistry laboratory. Test tubes, burners and a retort sat on top of a nearby desk, while large pots bubbled and hissed in the corner. A sweet aroma filled the air, familiar and yet exotic.

Of course, focussing on her surroundings allowed the young woman to briefly forget her own predicament. But, inevitably her thoughts returned to how she could escape. This would be extremely difficult, as a number of changes had occurred while she slept.

Julie had been stripped of her clothing and, to make matters worse, she was restrained. The policewoman sat on a large, padded chair, her wrists trapped in padded cuffs attached to each armrest. Her ankles were similarly locked to the chair legs. Two padded bands encircled her waist and neck, holding her tightly against the chair. As a final indignity, something warm and firm had been inserted into her sex and, no matter how much she squirmed, she was unable to shift this intimate intruder.

“Hello, constable”, remarked the same slurred voice. “I trust that you are comfortable.”

Julie was startled, not having heard anyone approach. She craned her neck, but maddeningly, whoever spoke remained just out of sight. Without warning, a strong hand grasped her by the chin. The pretty captive yelled out in surprise and indignation.

“Mmmmpppphhhhhh!” She managed.

The villain laughed heartily, and, still holding her chin, walked slowly around the chair, until he was in full view.

“Yes, I know,” he soothed, “and while I’m sure that you and I could have a most stimulating conversation, I think that I will forgo the usual ‘You wont get away with this’ if it’s all the same to you.”

By now Julie had realised that she couldn’t open her mouth. Whatever the villain had done to her, it had silenced her far more effectively than any gag. Then, she got her first look at her captor, and although it was muffled almost into nothing, she still was able to scream in horror.

“As you can see Julie, events have not been kind to me. But, my ‘condition’ has allowed me to see with a great deal more clarity than before the ‘accident’. May I call you Julie? Forgive me if I am being presumptuous.”

“Mmmmmpppphhhhhhh!” She yelled, staring wide-eyed at the monster before her.

Although he had literally cloaked himself, wearing an oversized trenchcoat and cowl, it was obvious that something was not at all right about the villain. Where it was visible, his strangely “liquid” looking skin shivered and writhed. The rest of him, even hidden from view, also appeared somehow wrong. The way he moved was too fluid and each step left a wide, sticky footprint on the otherwise immaculate floor.

“But I did promise that I would show what had happened to all those woman you were looking for, didn’t I, Julie?”

The villain carefully reached up and pulled on a heavy lever. There were a series of clanking sounds and then a section of wall began to slowly move to one side. Seconds later, she had an unobstructed view into a second chamber. The policewoman made another futile attempt to cry out, an action which seemed to please her captor immensely.

“Yes,” he gurgled, “it is rather impressive isn’t it? But don’t worry my sweet, you will soon be joining them.”

Julie could only stare at the row of tall glass cylinders. Each was filled with what seemed to be a thick, syrupy amber liquid. Suspended in this strange fluid, each cylinder also held a naked young woman. Their eyes were closed, as if in sleep, and each girl’s mouth and nose were covered with a rubber mask.

As if this wasn’t enough, the captives were tightly bound, rubber straps binding them thoroughly. But, for the plucky young constable, the true horror was that she recognised each victim. In fact, she had memorised their descriptions over the course of her investigations. The villain was right, he was showing her exactly what had become of his captives. The only problem was, she was about to get even more first-hand knowledge of their fate.

* * *

“Now, onto my second favourite part,” the villain continued, “Where I explain to my damsel in distress exactly what is about to happen to her. Of course, part of what makes this so delicious, Julie, is that there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me!”

The Confectioner noticed the slight shudder that his words evoked and smiled to himself before continuing.

“Now, in a few moments I will activate this special chair to which you have been so thoroughly bound. I’m sure you will have notice by now, that the chair has some fairly unusual ‘attachments’, one of which is currently nestled in your ‘most private of places’.”

* * *

She tried to stop herself, but couldn’t suppress an indignant “Mmmmphhh”. Julie felt her cheeks darken even more at the humiliation.

“Quite,” laughed the villain. “So, when I activate the chair, it will begin to pump my new jelly-filling into you. Now, this isn’t as bad as it sounds, in fact I expect you’ll find the experience incredibly enjoyable.... I know that the other girls did.”

The villain moved over to a console and began to work the controls. A soft hum filled the room, and Julie could feel the chair begin to vibrate ever so slightly.

“Anyway, Julie, this jelly will seep through your skin, entering your bloodstream, finding its way to your brain. Eventually you’ll be full to the brim and that’s when you get a lovely comfortable cylinder to float in, just like all the girls you’ve been looking for. Won’t that be nice?” He gloated.

The policewoman jerked suddenly as something warm began to ooze from beneath her. The sensation was strange but not entirely unpleasant. In fact, as it continued, she had to admit that it was strangely arousing. Again she flushed red, as she realised what she was thinking. This wasn’t right, she was in terrible danger, how could this be turning her on?

“The jelly is another of my special formulations, I actually invented it after some disastrous run-ins with a superheroine, but I digress. So, the jelly will permeate your body and mind. It will take over some of the boring drudgery that steals so much of your time. You know, things like thinking, analysing and all the other dull tedium? Meanwhile, it will leave you free to do all the nice things like relaxing, and doing what you’re told.”

She tried even harder to break loose then, thrashing against the bonds. But she was too tightly secured, and had too little strength. Eventually, her struggles slowed and finally ceased. Throughout it all, the villain had merely watched, an amused expression on his deformed face. Her strength seemed to be ebbing away and her head spun, as the jelly reached a blood vessel and began to circulate.

“Now you’ve gotten that out of your system, just sit back and enjoy the rest of the process. There really is nothing you can do to stop it now and, after a long soak in my special honey, while you breathe some more of my sugar syrup, you’ll wake up, ready to greet your new owner.”

Julie’s eyelids began to droop; the room seemed to swim in and out of focus. She tried to think of a way to get free, but her thoughts seemed to lose cohesion. Over time it stopped being an effort to think of an escape plan, and instead became an effort to think of anything at all. The world seemed to be receding, and the young woman felt herself becoming increasingly distant.

Slowly the jelly worked its evil upon her, leaving her nothing but a dazed observer in her own body. But the truly terrible thing was that she felt so good, so unbelievably aroused and filled with pleasure. Part of her didn’t want to leave, and the other part feared that she no longer had any choice in the matter.

* * *

The Confectioner watched the process; his past experience had taught him that it was never wise to leave a captive unattended, no matter how secure you believed them to be. But today there would be no surprises. Just as all the other subjects before her, Julie’s pitiful attempts at resistance were quickly crushed by the invasive jelly. Soon her irises began to take on a brilliant green sheen, the only outward indication that her body was now saturated.

Julie was lost, a passive observer, trapped in one tiny corner of her mind. Her thoughts were diluted in a maelstrom of pleasure, so much so that she was no longer even trying to recapture them. The sinister jelly formed a thick barrier around her, keeping her isolated, while it began to gradually siphon off her knowledge and memories.

* * *

Once he was sure that she was lost, the villain carefully unshackled his prisoner, and led her unresisting body to her own cylinder. He fastened her mask in place, smoothing his hands over the warm rubber and ensuring that the seal was perfect. Next he eased tiny plugs into her ears. Then, with an almost casual use of his incredible strength, he lifted the policewoman up, over his head, before placing her in the plastic container.

The Confectioner checked her one final time, and then sealed the cylinder shut. From there on the procedure was automatic. The cylinder filled slowly with glistening honey, while the mask fed her a mixture of air and sugar steam.

* * *

The honey tingled deliciously against her skin, numbing and arousing in equal measure. The sweet vapour made her head swim, dampening away the last vestiges of consciousness. Julie was aware of these sensations at first, but they were somehow distant. In effect, just further pleasures, fighting to be felt over the cacophony of sensations, and so far away. It was almost as though they were happening to someone else entirely.

Julie floated serenely in the viscous liquid, a butterfly trapped in amber. The Confectioner’s jelly wrapped what remained of Julie’s thoughts in a tight cocoon, sealing them away. His other chemicals continued their evil work, pleasuring and pacifying the young woman’s body. All the while, a relentless chant sounded in her ears. The jelly absorbed it and learnt it, programming its host with new ideas and thoughts.

* * *

The villain watched as his latest victim joined her ‘sisters’ in his gallery. Once she had finished her ‘training’ he was certain that his buyer would be most pleased. This policewoman had managed to upset far too many people in her short career. One particularly disgruntled mobster had wanted a ‘plaything’ for his eldest daughter, and when you made someone with that much money that angry, you had to be prepared for the consequences.

WPC Griffiths was going spend the rest of her life serving the very people she had fought to put behind bars, and thanks to The Confectioner’s jelly, at least a part of her would remain aware of what was happening, even while she was forced to obediently serve.

To be continued…