The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return of the Confectioner – Part 7 (Geist gets the treatment)

Ampere had felt the surge of power, but there had been nothing she could do to stop it. The reins were beyond her grasp and all she could do was watch as her stolen gift struck down Geist.

Then, adding insult to injury, she was forced to both watch and feel the cruel assault on the fallen heroine’s flesh. Worst still, she was made to enjoy every lewd touch and caress, while the villain’s groping hands roamed freely over her body.

She screamed in impotent rage, smashing metaphysical fists against the soft, yielding barrier of the Confectioner’s control. Ampere could feel its softness enveloping her, crushing into her mind and squeezing ever tighter. Her prison was shrinking, as the villain’s slave did more and more to distance herself from the old personality.

Soon, she knew, there would be no space left for her within the slave’s mind.

Slave’s orgasm ripped through her, its echoes far sweeter than any she had known. Crude fingers wrapped her in an impossible obscene embrace, pinning her hijacked body against him and reminding the helpless heroine that she was no more than a possession.

Weakly Ampere pressed against the cloying strength, no longer able to deny the truth of their shared desire as it spilled from slave’s defeated cunt.

For a fleeting second, something touched her in return. Then, it was gone, buzzing into the dim cloud of distant sensation. She stretched, finding only sweet seduction and, as the deceit threatened to mire her firmly in place, the heroine howled again, her anger fading into frustration and despair.

* * *

Geist was adrift, her mind consumed with lust and every nerve aflame. The young woman’s world was pleasure. Ecstasy so intense it threatened to become pain. The experience so profound it was enough to make her weep. Ice-coated flames licked hungrily against her, lavishing attention on her tormented clit and forcing the flesh to burn.

Nothing had prepared her for this, and her mental defences didn’t merely crumble, they simply ceased to be. In an instant they were swept away, leaving her mind hopelessly open and vulnerable. She tried to care, tried to find the strength to even wonder what would become of her.

But past and future held no meaning to her. There was only now, and the torrent of arousal threatening to utterly destroy her.

* * *

The Confectioner let his slave’s convulsions slowly settle. She slumped against him, exhausted, her nubile body now beaded with sweat. Slowly and with obvious reluctance, the villain allowed her heavily glazed breasts to slide from his hands.

She whined plaintively, trying to force her flesh back into his grasp, but he wasn’t so easily distracted. Slave recognised the change in master and immediately returned to a position of kneeling obedience. Master’s essence still clung to her body, painting every curve with his mark and leaving no doubt that she was his creature.

One hand curled around slave’s discarded leash, while, with the other arm, he hoisted Geist’s squirming body over his shoulder.

* * *

Slave followed behind, relishing the feel of the choking collar as its hard plastic bit into the back of her neck with every tug.

She knew where they were headed. Master was going to have the girl fixed. He was going to use all of his wonderful toys on her powerless body and show her the bliss of absolute servitude. Slave’s body quivered in anticipation, remembering the feel of girl-flesh beneath her fingers.

Soon they would be together again, more fully and perfectly than either of them would have ever imagined. United in their service to master, and in their love for one another.

Her fingers had already strayed to the entrance to her abused sex. Coils of creamy arousal decorated the skin and, here and there, lurked burning flecks of deepest crimson. Bringing her hand to her mouth, slave touched her tongue to the spicy heat and imagined how her sister would taste.

* * *

Once they reached the main laboratory, he lowered Geist onto a sculpted couch, and then looped slave’s leash to a d-ring set into its base. The villain spent some time getting his victim ‘comfortable’; buckling the light plastic straps to ensure there would be no chance of escape.

Next he took a thin needle from its sheath and expertly inserted it into the bound woman’s arm. Once the cannula was fixed in place, the Confectioner wasted no time connecting it to an intravenous giving set. He milked the heavy bag, squeezing the startlingly green fluid until it began to dribble into his captive’s vein.

Slave knelt close, watching avidly as he began the process that would steal away her friend’s mind. He could see how she stirred minutely, grinding herself down onto the cold tiles, and that uncontrolled desire twisted his mouth into a savage grin.

He took the gag and showed it to slave, enjoying the building need in her lust-fogged eyes. Next, he slipped it into Geist’s lax mouth, making sure it was in place, before securing the narrow strap. The mask fitted over the large candy ball, instantly misting with saturated steam and then proceeded to coat every inch of her succulent skin with his special honey.

First he lifted the large jar and poured the evil, amber syrup over her chest, letting it flow torpidly over her body, where it could settle into every nook and crevice. The unconscious heroine’s breathing became more ragged, until she was gasping and mewling. Slave echoed those wonderfully helpless sounds, her eyes still locked on them both.

Taking his time, the Confectioner used a fine pastry brush to smooth the clinging honey over the girl’s sensitive flesh. He worked the gleaming nectar into her body, making sure to coat her completely, from her throat down to her dainty toes.

The final touch was the slender liquorice strand that split the heroine’s puffy seam, filtering its lime green, toxic payload into her bloodstream and making her subjugation an absolute certainty.

* * *

Master turned away from his latest conquest and smiled down at his tethered slave. He wore a self-satisfied smirk and his arousal was all too evident.

“So, my precious slaveslut,” he asked. “How long do you think this will take?”

Slave shook her head, her eyes bright with adoration. The girl’s moaning surrender was a constant distraction, the weak sounds burrowed into her mind and sent excitement twinging deep inside.

All she wanted was to climb onto the couch and let master break her mind all over again, and proximity made that desire all the more undeniable.

“Well,” master grinned evilly. “How long do you suppose you lasted little one?”

She shivered, her eyes fixed on the unconscious woman and imagining what she was experiencing. The exotic scent of honey mixed with the all too human musk and slave knew that her feeble, slavish struggles could only have lasted seconds.

* * *

“A minute at most, master,” slave whispered in awe.

The villain chuckled, remembering the hours he had simply sat and watched her struggles. Then he hauled on the leash and dragged her to him.

“Good girl,” he laughed, once again stroking his fingers against her throat. “Let’s give your friend a good twelve hours, just to be sure.”

* * *

This time slave couldn’t keep herself from shuddering in delight. Just the thought of being so helpless, so controlled and so utterly lost was simply too much. The shudder thrummed between her taut buttocks, humming lewdly against her still throbbing clit. She tried to hold on, fighting again the seemingly inevitable climax.

Master watched, apparently enjoying her battle and then, finally, he whispered a soft and welcome entreaty.

“Cum for me,” the Confectioner commanded. “There’s a good girl.”

* * *

Thick, greasy control surrounded her, pressing ever closer. It seeped into her body, ruthlessly exploiting every orifice and muffling her protests under a blanket of horribly viscous coercion. Ampere could feel herself growing steadily weaker and indistinct and it felt unutterably wonderful.

She knew that Geist was being prepared, and could feel the dizzyingly reflected need that cascaded outwards from her slaveself. That pleasure was revisited upon her, sickening the heroine with its vulgar intensity. Hateful and amazing in equal measure, its touch was as unwelcome as it was irresistible.

For one prolonged second, Ampere could sense energy whizzing angrily around her. She felt elation, finally recognising these discrete power sources, and then, just as suddenly, they were gone. Brushed aside by the force of another mind-numbing climax.

To be continued…