The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 2

Where was she?... Better yet who was she? Her mind lazily sought the answer, but her concentration kept being distracted by the pretty swirly colors. How long had she been where she was? Again, her lazy mind half heartedly sought an answer but soon gave up... Too much effort needed. Staring at the colors was easier...

Where was she? At least now she remembered who she was. She had been lying on her couch struggling to play a game on her phone. She had drank that stuff. Stupid stupid stupid! Then she had been staring at weird colors, or had that been a dream? Now she was in an empty room. She sensed, and a quick look down confirmed it. Apart from her light brown hair covering her breasts, she was completely nude. She tried to move and realized that her arms weren’t resting on something. They were in a restraining device of some sort. She tried to pull one of them free. That wasn’t happening. Those bands were holding tight and she’d probably dislocate her wrists before she could pull them free.

“Hello? Where am I? Why have you brought me here?”

As if answering, a door slid open. A man entered the room. The first thing she noticed was the smile on his face. It looked friendly. She would have expected a more sinister smile, or at least more smug. The next thing she noticed was that he took care of himself. Handsome bastard he was. He was dressed like a corporate businessman, well groomed. Under the suit he looked lean and muscluar. She judged him to be in his thirties.

“Hello Chelsea. It’s nice to see you awake.”

“Cut the shit. Where am I?”

“You’re on my property. I brought you here because you want to meet your sister.”

“Why am I chained up?”

She noticed his friendly smile turning a bit sinister. “You recall my note? I told you that meeting your sister Maya won’t be a straightforward process. Sure I could take you to meet her now, but you wouldn’t understand the lifestyle that she now leads. She’s looking forward to meeting you, but she wants you to understand, just as I want you to.”

“Understand what?”

“You’ll figure it out in time. You’re going to spend two weeks with me. During this time you will be trained as a new slave is. After the two weeks are up, you will meet Maya. Then you’ll have a choice to make.”

“What choice?”

“Whether to leave or stay.” he replied.

“Oh I’ve already made up my mind. I want to leave! NOW! And Maya’s coming with me!”

His smile shifted back to a more friendly one. “If you still wish to leave in two weeks, then you can. However Maya won’t be joining you.”

“You’re lying! I’m the only family she has! She’d take family over a creep like you any day!”

The smile disappeared from his face. “Over the next 14 days, you will learn some things about me. One thing that you will soon learn is that I do not lie.”

He turned around and left the room.

“Hey wait! Let me out of this thing!”

Suddenly the bands around her wrists loosened. She pulled free and ran for the door he had gone through. It wouldn’t open. She started kicking at it, but only managed to hurt her foot. It was then when she turned her head and saw that another door was open. A small hatch also opened revealing two containers of yogurt, and a small bowl of mixed fruit.

I imagine you’ll want to eat some breakfast. It’s been about two days since the last time you ate.“ His voice came from a speaker somewhere.

“I’m not hungry.”

No response from the speaker.

She checked out the other room. It was a bathroom. Toilet, a small counter with something sititng on it, a shower, and nothing else. She looked around the room, then went back into the empty room and looked around. No windows, and the only open door led to the bathroom. No windows in the there either, and no drains or ventilation ducts even remotely big enough for her to fit through. She was trapped.

If you want to leave, all you need to do is shower and get dressed.

“Dressed? In what?”

Her answer lay on the small counter in the bathroom. There was what looked like a pair of rubber panties, with a dildo and a butt plug molded into them. She picked them up and examined them. Both the dildo and butt plug looked to be made of a shiny rubber, with silvery metal bands embedded into them. The panties also had what looked like a belt molded into them, with a locking buckle. She realized that once that buckle was locked, she wouldn’t be able to remove them by herself. Next to them was a small bottle of lubricant.

“Oh you got to be kidding me! I am not wearing these!”

She sat down on the floor and crossed her arms defiantly. Time passed. The tile floor was pretty cold. She stood up and wandered around somemore. She examined the panties again. Did he really expect her to wear those? Was he even still around? There was no response from him. She was getting thirsty. There was only one practical water source, the shower. She turned on the shower and started gulping water. Then she lathered up some shampoo and began to wash her hair. Maybe she could get away with just showering for him.

She tried to obscure her body while she washed herself, for whatever good that might have done. That creep held all the cards, for now. She could at least try and frustrate him though. She did her best to hide her breasts and pussy from view. She finished showering pretty quickly.

“Okay I did what you asked, now let me out of here!”

You still need to get dressed. Once you are dressed, I will open the door.

“Fuck you! I am not wearing those! Give me some normal clothes to wear!”

No response. She went back to sitting on the floor. It was still pretty cold, and she soon found herself close to shivering. She got up and wandered around somemore. She tried the closed door again to no avail. There really was no way out... He couldn’t keep her in there forever... could he?

She went back over to where the panties were. “You are such a fucking creep! What is wrong with you?! Why are you making me do this?! What went wrong in your life to make you treat women this way?! Answer me you sick fuck!”

No response.

She looked at the panties again. Maybe she could get them off after she got through the door. She’d have to endure those... things inside her though... She wanted to hurt him, but for now she’d have to go along with his sick little game. Grimacing, she began to apply some of the lubricant to the dildo and butt plug. Reluctantly she slid the rubber panties up her legs. She held her breath as the dildo began to enter her pussy. The tip of the plug found its way to her ass. Grimacing and cursing to herself, she began to slowly push the plug into her ass. Once the widest part made it past, the rest was sucked in. The panties were now on. She didn’t fasten the buckle.

“Okay you creep, I’m wearing your sick fetish panties. Open the door!”

You have to buckle them.

“NO! I am NOT buckling them! I have them on! You said you’d open the door if I put them on! You lied! Liar! Liar liar LIAR!!”

No response.

“I don’t wanna buckle them! Come on! Open the door!”

No response.

“Fucking creep!”

No response.

Time passed. There she stood, feeling the intruders inside her. They didn’t feel all that unpleasant, but she wouldn’t let him know that. Still, this asshole wasn’t budging. He couldn’t keep her wearing those forever. She had gone this far, might as well play along, for now. She reluctantly grabbed both ends of the buckle and clicked them together. The second she did that, she heard a door sliding open. She started running, but soon went back to walking. Running felt too strange with those things inside her. The door led to a room that looked like a kitchen, only there were no windows, no appliances, and no furniture apart from a sink with a bucket sitting in it. As soon as she entered the room, the door slid shut behind her. She went over to the bucket. It was filled with soapy water. She also saw a sponge inside it.

The floor is pretty dirty in here. It needs to be cleaned. Once you clean it, the door to the next room will open.

Heh, now he expected her to be his maid? It was just cleaning the floor in a small room, less humilating then showering for him, then being forced to put on a pair of rubber panties with sex toys embedded in them. She grabbed the bucket, set it down on the floor, squeezed some of the water out of the sponge and started cleaning. The dirt was coming up pretty easy. She’d be done in no time. She started to feel some kind of tingling in her cunt. She stopped scrubbing. The tingling went away. She started scrubbing again. The tingling returned, a bit stronger this time.

“Oh fuck this! These are coming off right now!”

She stood up and tried to remove the panties, but the integrated belt kept them firmly in place.

“I’m not cleaning this floor until you unlock these panties!”

No response.

Again, she defiantly sat on the floor. Then she got the idea to splash water everywhere. Maybe that’d piss him off. She dumped the bucket on the floor then filled it up and splashed water all over the walls.

“How do you like that you bastard?!”

There was still no response.

“Are you even there?”

I’m here. Once you clean up the floor, and the mess you made, I’ll open the door to the next room.”

“FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. She threw the bucket and started screaming, pounding, and kicking the walls. The walls were also made out of tile, and had no give. She did no damage to them, though her hands and feet ached badly now. Defeated, she sat down on the floor, then grabbed the bucket and sponge and began to scrub again. The tingling in her cunt returned along with a rather pleasant pulsing in her ass. She’d have to endure it... She continued scrubbing. Slowly, almost imperceptably, the sensations grew stronger. She started breathing heavier. Her nipples hardened. He was making her get off on this! She stopped cleaning, and the sensations also stopped.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

No response.

“Come on! Talk to me! Why are you doing this to me?! I just want to see Maya! That’s all I want!”

No response.

She sighed and continued scrubbing the floor. The sensations in her ass and cunt returned. The longer she scrubbed, the closer she came to climaxing. There was no way she was going to give him the satisfaction of having watched her cum. She found that if she stopped scrubbing, the sensations faded and that she could scrub for several minutes before the sensations became strong enough to risk an orgasm.

Eventually she finished cleaning the floor and walls. The door opened. She hadn’t cum, a small victory for her. The next door led to another empty room. Once again the door slid closed behind her. There was a picture of a beach painted on the wall behind her. In front of her was what appeared to be a camera mounted behind a thick pane of glass. Above it, also behind a thick pane of glass was a video screen.

“I guess you want me to pose for your camera now?”

Yes. There are three poses I want you to do. They will appear on the screen. Once you’ve done them, we’ll move onto the next room.

“How many rooms are there? How long is this going to go on for?!”

No response. Damn him! The first image appeared on the screen. It was a diagram of a woman on her hands and knees, ass facing the camera, her head turned and smiling at the camera. Chelsea mimicked the pose, only she grimaced angrily at the camera. She heard the sound of a shutter click, then the next image appeared. This time the figure was standing up and cradling her face with her hand. Again, Chelsea mimicked the image, but gave the camera an enraged look.

The final pose showed the figure sitting on the floor, arms at her sides, with her legs spread wide. Again, Chelsea mimicked the pose with an angry frown on her face. The shutter clicked, then another door opened. She got up and walked through the door. There he stood! She went towards him, her intention being to punch his teeth out. As she got closer to him, the desire to punch him faded. She stopped advanciung towards him, and stood there looking at him in bewilderment.

“It’s weird. I want to hurt you. I want to punch you. I know I do, but I can’t motivate myself to go through with it...”

“I forgot to mention. I’ve applied some hypnotic commands to your mind which, um, disable a few certain actions, mainly aggressive ones. I have no intention of hurting you, and I don’t want you to try and hurt me.”

“You bastard! I’ll kill you! I’ll rip your throat out! You fucker! You bastard! You creep! You son of a bitch! YOU FUCKER!!”

She couldn’t believe it! She was enraged, yet all she could do was stand there and scream at him, with absolutely no ability to advance towards him and punch his lights out. Her voice was starting to get hoarse from all the screaming, and he just stood there looking at her... and of all things the fucker looked totally un phaised by her insults! This made her scream somemore, for what little it accomplished. Finally she collapsed to the floor and started sobbing.

‘W-why are you doing thiiis?!”

“I explained that to you already.”

She sat there and sobbed for several more minutes. The sobs gradually subsided.

“Come on. Lets go.”

Defeated again, she got up and started following him. She discovered that while she could willingly stop following him, she couldn’t attack him, nor could she walk in front of him. Her body just wouldn’t allow it. What kind of sinister hold did he have over her mind?

She was surprised to be led to what looked like a small cafeteria. “What sick humilating thing are you going to have me do in here?!”

“Eat.” he replied, then pointed to an area that looked alot like one of those old automats.

Each compartment had a various food item in it, all looking quite normal and edible. She didn’t trust this fucker though... Then again if he wanted to drug her, she couldn’t stop him anyway, and she was pretty hungry. Oh god was that a pot pie? She opened the compartment and grabbed it. It was still warm. Next to it was a plastic fork.

He stood near one of the tables and just watched her. She picked a table as far away from him as she could get... a good 10 or so feet. She took a bite, found it good, took another bite, then started taking bigger bites. It tasted great and her stomach wanted more. She finished it off pretty quickly.

“Let me guess. I have to throw this away in some humilating fashion or else you won’t let me leave here? Heh want me to crawl over to the garbage can?” she asked.

“Only if you want to. Otherwise you can just leave it there. A maid will get it later.”

The next room he led her to looked like a typical dungeon. She turned to run but the door had slid closed behind her.

“Oh god you’re gonna torture me now!”

“Nope. I said you would not be harmed.”

“Then why did you bring me here?!”

“You can find out by walking over to where those chains are and securing them around your legs and one arm. I’ll secure the other arm.”

“NO! I am NOT chaining myself up!! I’ll sit here forever if I have to, but I’m not chaining myself up! It’s not happening! Forget it!”