The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 6

Chelsea was changing in ways that even a week ago she wouldn’t have deemed possible. At first she had tried to blame her changes on some form of mind control, but that conclusion wasn’t holding much water now. Sure she couldn’t hit him, but she could have resisted him simply by being uncooperative. He hadn’t taken that choice away from her, she had given that up willingly.

What had he said? Maya had a strong submissive side? Chelsea could believe that. Maya had always been the meeker of the two. When they were in the foster care facility, she followed the rules more then Chelsea had. As a result she went to less strict parents where she eventually got involved with drugs. Chelsea herself had gone to a stricter family. Eventually she adapted to their rules. She fought them, just as she had fought this man, but in the end they had won. She had grown up to be a polite academic oriented young woman because of them. She also had the occasional kinky fantasy since she was a teenager, but she never ever thought she would willingly act upon them. They were just little private fantasies, never meant to be enacted.

Now in little over a week of being with this man, she felt the deep changes that were taking place inside her. She wanted to obey him now. She wanted him to reward her with pleasure. Now she found herself in a cell that was more like a small apartment, complete with a full sized bathroom, and a bathtub she could soak in at the end of the day. She had “earned” it, and that made her happy, however much she still denied it. She was getting used to the routine, which varied enough to keep things interesting, but also had its familiar and expected moments. She had stopped fearing that this man was going to hurt her. With that fear gone, much of her resistance had gone with it.

One thing still nagged at her though. For all the effort she made at it, she hadn’t been a good protector. She was the big sister. That meant she was also supposed to be Maya’s protector. However she couldn’t stop their mother from dying, she couldn’t really protect Maya when they were in the foster care facility, and she couldn’t stop them from being moved to seperate families. Also, had she really come here just to rescue her sister? Perhaps when she drank the sedative, she had experienced just a little bit of a thrill under everything else? She had been keeping those feelings deep inside, but as the layers of her “protector” self were slowly stripped away during the training, those feelings began to rise to the surface. Finally they erupted right when the door opened and she saw him. She started crying.

“What’s wrong?”

“I couldn’t protect her! I can’t rescue her! What kind of sister am I?!”

“You’re a very good sister.”

“No I’m not! I’m not a good sister!”

“Hey.” There was that firmness in his voice again. It was enough of a jolt. She held back her sobs and looked at him. The tears continued to leak down her face.

“You willingly chose to come here and go through this so you can see your sister again. You spent almost a year trying to find her. Any sister who would do that is a good sister.”

“I... I failed... I failed to stop her from ending up this way! I’m... I’m... I’m not even really here for her...”

“You did what you could, and no one has any right to expect more from you then that. As for why you’re here, you are here for her. You’re also here for yourself, you just don’t fully know it yet. You’re learning things about yourself that you never really explored before due to fear and embarrassment. It’s quite all right. You can be here for her and yourself, it’s not wrong at all.”

Those words released a sort of bolt in Chelsea’s mind. She had come to accept that he didn’t lie. Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss lasted for several moments. When it was over, she found herself blushing. What had she just done? He had his poker face on.

“I... I... I want you to... do... more... things to me...” Admitting that was a massive effort for her. Now that she had said it, she knew there was no chance of turning back now. That wasn’t as scary as she thought it should have been.

“It’s been only 9 days, but I think you’re ready. Would you like to meet Maya today?”

Her mood changed. Yes, she did want to meet her sister, to see her in the flesh, to know that this man was indeed taking care of her.

“Yes. I want to meet her.”

“Then I will need you to do one more thing for me.”

He produced a small vial from his pocket. It was filled with a familiar blue liquid.

“I want you to drink this. It’s the sedative you drank before coming here.”

“Will I see Maya when I wake up?”

“Yes.”

She took the vial, opened it, then looked at it for a moment. “Bottoms up.” she said, then downed the sedative.