The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Chapter 7

When Chelsea awoke, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a master bedroom. She was dressed in the clothing she was wearing before she had been abducted. A woman, no, Maya was sitting on the bed next to her.

“M-Maya?”

“Chelsea! I’m so happy to see you!” Maya reached over and hugged her sister. Chelsea blinked a couple times, then hugged her sister back. She was really there! Flesh and blood and everything!

“Oh god Maya, I thought you were dead! What happened to you?”

“Uh, that’s taken me awhile to fully figure out. I guess you could say I fell into the wrong crowd. I didn’t care who I was with, I just wanted to be shot up and high. They could do anything they wanted to me just as long as they gave me my fix... That sounds so pathetic now, doesn’t it?”

“But how did you end up here, with this man?”

“Jerry saw me and I guess it was love at first sight, which is saying something because I was a wreck. He decided to ‘buy’ me, meaning he gave the guy I was with a brick of cocaine in exchange for me. I had gonorrhea at the time, and he gave me to some doctors who started pumping me full of antibiotics to kill it off. I don’t really remember much from then. They kept me mostly sedated for that, but I remember Jerry giving me just enough heroin to keep the worst of the withdrawals away, then eventually he put a hypnotic block on me and forced me to quit cold turkey.”

“Did you get mad at him?”

“Oh hell yeah. I yelled and screamed at him, much like you did. I even tried to run, but I got about half a mile then gave up and turned back. I had nowhere else to go and I kinda knew he was trying to help me. I still kinda feel like a bitch for putting him through all that. After I came back, he started training me. Almost from day one of the training I knew then what I wanted, and it wasn’t drugs.”

“Do you feel like you have to obey him now?”

“Um, I want to obey him. I think if he told me to jump off a cliff I wouldn’t unless there was a damn good reason, but Jerry knows my limits. He put me through a hypnotic interrogation, just as he did to you.”

“Wait, WHAT?”

“It’s better if I show you the video then trying to explain it.” She picked up a memory card and inserted it into the computer sitting nearby. A video started playing.

In the video, Chelsea saw herself standing nude and spread eagle. Her face looked blank, and her eyes were open wide, and glassy looking. Jerry came over to her.

I’m interested in hearing more about your kinky sexual fantasies.

When I was a teenager, I secretly watched ‘Secretary’ thinking it was an outright porn movie. I kinda grew bored with it until the scene where the Mr. Grey stated spanking Lee. I watched that chapter several times and started playing with myself... down there. It was the first time I came. I stole the DVD and hid it in my room. Eventually I watched the rest of it. Seeing Lee walking around in cuffs and being tied up was strange and exciting to me. My adoptive parents found the DVD and put the kibosh on all that though. Still, I think about it from time to time, and occasionally look at S&M web sites on the internet. It’s never something I’d try though.

And why would you not try it?

Because it’s embarrassing, and I don’t think I could trust someone to tie me up and have their way with me.

You’re scared that they would abuse you.

Yeah. I see sexual abuse stories in the news all the time. I think opening yourself up to being abused like that is a bad idea.

What if you were with a partner that you trusted? Someone that you knew would not abuse you. What would you be willing to let them do to you?

That would depend on how much I trusted them. Maybe if I knew them for years and knew they would never tell anyone, I might let him tie me up or use a toy or something on me, just to see for myself what it feels like.

Chelsea closed the video window.

“So, he knew exactly which buttons to press because he made me tell him beforehand. He learned everything about me through hypnosis. Heh, I was doomed from day 1 wasn’t I?”

Maya shrugged. “I guess that depends on your definition of ‘doomed’. Um, you know a bit of what it’s like to be a slave now. There’s nothing keeping you here anymore. All you need to do to leave is ask.”

“Why did he choose to abduct me?”

“Um, heh heh, I uh, I have a confession to make. I’m the one who brought it up to him. He was against the idea. He just wanted to send you a video showing that I was okay, but I kinda knew that wouldn’t be enough. We talked it over and came up with a plan to bring you here and give you a taste.”

“A taste, meaning there’s more to it.”

“Hell yeah there’s more to it. I don’t scrub floors and strap myself into bondage gear all day long. We go out, we have fun, and we enjoy life. He gets me to try new things. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don’t, and sometimes I surprise him. For all the hypnosis in the world, there’s still a lot we’re learning about each other. Like, well there’s a lot of things I won’t share about Jerry, but when he decided to get into the whole hypno master-slave business, he was terrible at it. But he wanted to get better and he kept trying and learning. They say many men don’t know what women want. I think Jerry now has a pretty good idea. He certainly knows what I want, hee hee!”

“Yeah...” Chelsea wanted to change the subject. “Um, so what is this place you live in? Is it like a house?”

“Yeah, this is just a normal house we live in.”

“Heh, normal houses don’t have slave training rooms full of bondage gear and whips, and cuffs, and sex toys, and...yeah...” Chelsea decided it was best not to dwell on that subject for the moment.

“Oh, the training rooms you were in are in another location. Jerry brought you here after you drank the sedative.”

“That’s right.” a familiar voice said.

Jerry stood in the doorway, a small smile on his face. “Looks like things are going well here. Chelsea, have you come to a decision on what you would like to do?”

“Can I talk to you privately about that?”

Jerry and Chelsea went into what looked to her like a reading or a sitting room. They sat down on chairs across from each other.

“So, is the deal that I would need to become a slave in order to see Maya?”

“No. No, I wouldn’t deny you time with your sister. We do live pretty far from where you’re living now, but there’s texting, there’s video chatting, and I’m sure we could work out ways for you to visit if you wanted.”

“Heh I guess you’re not as big of an asshole as I thought.” Chelsea said.

“Well, I try not to be. I’m not perfect but I’m getting better at it.”

“So, just hypothetically if I were to stay, what would happen during the hypnotic conditioning? I guess what I really want to know is, would I still be me when all’s said and done?”

“You would still know who you are, where you are, and why you chose to become what you are. Your memories will remain intact. Mainly the conditioning would focus on mood, trust issues, exploring your specific fantasies, and acquainting you with your new master. For your own sake I’ll let you know that slaves have an override built into their conditioning where if conditions become intolerable for the slave, they can run despite any orders not to. In 8 years and thousands of slaves, only seven slaves have ever overridden their programming, and their owners were dealt with. Generally there are some rough spots as both slave and master learn about each other, but the end result is usually a strong bond between the two.”

“So, you wouldn’t just fob me off on some asshole who would treat me like shit then? Because I could run if you did?”

“We generally go by the philosophy that a master or mistress who treats their slaves like shit is not meant to be in a dominant role. It really depends on the nature of the relationship, such as the rare slave who genuinely likes being abused. We have changed some masters and mistresses into slaves or switches because they were never really cut out as dominants. You may be surprised to know that among abusive dominants, males and females are about equal in percentages. In our society, they’re dealt with one way or another.”

“I can believe that.” Chelsea replied.

She paused for a moment to think of her next question. Then she realized that it wasn’t for him. This question was for herself. Was she going to do it? The debate started in her head. On one hand, she had now accepted that she liked kinky S&M stuff. On the other hand she had a job and a house that she was paying off. Then again on the other hand she had no relationships apart from her friends at work, and no dating prospects because she turned everyone down because she “had more important things to do”. Her life had been put on hold pretty much.

Jerry just sat there quiet and still while she debated amongst herself. Her rationale for leaving turned to the fear of the unknown, and fear of being abused, but she also believed what he said. He seemed to be a man of his word. She decided she did have a question for him after all.

“Maya told me that when you first started doing this that you were terrible. How terrible were you?”

“Hmm, oh boy. I started out being very autocratic, thinking that was the way a proper master expressed themselves. I never abused my slaves, but I kept a tight rein on their minds. I gradually started to grasp, over a period of years, that that’s not the way to do things. It makes your slaves hate you. You can hypnotically condition someone all day long, but unless you turn them into a mindless robot, they will dissent in some way. A lot of dissent is an indicator that you’re doing something wrong as a leader. It’s why so many dictatorships have failed throughout human history. When I finally realized that, the rest started falling into place. When a slave knows why you want something done and feels the same way about that something being done, a lot less tampering with the mind is needed. Also, some people just aren’t slave material. The training I put you through was mainly to answer the question of whether or not you would be good slave material. I have my answer, but I’ll leave you to figure it out or yourself.”

“I think I’ve figured it out already.” Chelsea replied.