The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reunion

Epilogue

“Okay, the curtains go. Um, I really like that rug... but the one in the den looks better. The TV can stay, I don’t need that. The dresser, oh god I don’t know. The one over there is nicer, but I’ve had this one for years! Oh god I don’t know! There’s too much stuff! Let’s just, let’s just, fuck I dunno!

“Chelsea. White rabbit.”

Calm filled Chelsea’s mind like clear cool liquid. Jim, her new master had used a hypnotic trigger on her. Far from impairing her thinking, it sort of turned off her emotions and allowed her to think more rationally. She called it her Vulcan trance. She looked at Jim, and at Bill and Crystal, the other master and slave that were helping her load her belongings into the moving van.

“The dresser I don’t need. The bottom drawer sticks anyway. The rug I like, I can put it in my bedroom. Oh yes, the pictures are definitely going, all of them. The silvereware can all stay. It’s all stuff I bought at Wal-Mart anyway. The bed is going. I hate the bed that’s over there, too firm.”

Jim helped Chelsea remove the sheets and lift up the mattress. She followed his directions, both because she wanted to please him, and because she wanted her bed. Both objectives were accomplished. She set her end of the mattress down inside the van. A smile crossed her face. Okay, so her emotions weren’t completely shut off, but the trance did wonders to reduce the stress that built up from the sheer chaos of moving. Now she was thinking of where everything was going to go, what she would be donating, and what could be just thrown out.

She also started thinking about that night. After they got her stuff moved and set up, he was going to treat her to a nice soak in the jacuzzi, and a soothing massage. Like Jerry, he was also good at giving massages. Unlike Jerry, he had no problem with massaging certain parts of her that needed attention from a skilled set of fingers, and a skilled penis. Mmm, she couldn’t think about that for too long though, she had to get back to her decision making. There would be plenty of time to think about that stuff later.

“The newspaper clippings can stay. I don’t need those anymore.” she said.

Just then, her phone rang. Her sister’s picture came up on the display. Chelsea answered it.

“Hey Maya, What’s up?”

Just wanted to see how your move was going.

“Oh it’s chaos here. I have more junk in this house then I realized. I’ve only lived here for 2 years, I have no idea how I acquired so much stuff.”

Hee hee, did Jim turn you into a Vulcan yet?

“Yeah, I’m in a trance right now actually. Otherwise I’d be freaking out. There’s still so much to sort through, but yeah I’m in Vulcan mode for the moment, so it’s not overwhelming me.”

So are you guys still on for our double date tomorrow?

“If we’re not too sore by the end of moving. That jacuzzi is going to feel really good tonight I think.”

Well good luck. Me and Jerry are about to go on a hike through the woods to see the fall colors. I’m going to pick out the prettiest leaves I can find. Talk to ya later!

“Yep, talk to you later Sis.”

Even in her trance, the phone call had made her smile. Having such easy contact with her sister was only one part of it though. Although she had only gradually become Jim’s slave, almost from day 1 she had found herself just happier overall. She had quit her old job, and was now working as a party planner and organizer for the soceity’s master and slave get togethers. It was a neat job, and she got to meet other couples and see how their relationships were.

There had been a few stressful bumps along the way, but never a time where she had wanted out. When things got too much for her, one trigger from her master, and she was putty in his skilled hands, very soft and happy putty.

She had let her mind wander and had stopped paying attention. The next thing she knew, she and Jim were sittng in the car. He was stroking the side of her face, bringing her out of the trance.

“Wha? Are we done Master?”

‘Yep. Everything’s loaded and we’re ready to go.”

“Awesome, now we just need to do it all over again when we get back to your house.” she said with a grin.

“Well, we’ll have a bit more help. Remember Clarissa? She’s got a couple naughty slaves who could stand to do a bit of manual labor as punishment. They’ll be waiting for us when we get back.”

The moving truck started up, and they started following it. Chelsea turned her head and took one last look at the house she was leaving behind. There was just a bit of sadness at leaving such a familiar place behind, but however much of a paradox it was, being in a master-slave relationship had opened up more freedoms to her then she had had in her old life.