The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legal: This story is very naughty. If you shouldn’t be here (under 18, etc.), then get the fudge out. If you think this is advisable or even remotely possible, then you need help. Seriously.

Synopsis: Two highschool seniors discover a game with enormous power and permanent consequences.

Revenge!

By Iggy

Revenge!
An exciting game of erotic control!
Get even!
Have fun!
Add spice to your life!
It takes two to play—but only one to start…

Laura looked up from the box she was reading and smiled at Julie, who was contorted into the only position that would allow her to clean an odd spot in the old library storage room. Their school had asked that all students volunteer for some project in refurbishing the building, since a new government program had given them funding for supplies. The two friends had chosen to clean out the old storage room in preparation for new shipments of books. It needed the cleaning, too; it hadn’t seen the light of day in many years.

See them in your mind: Laura, the school’s popular senior; a tall, gorgeous redhead with sexy legs, big breasts, and a bubble butt—the quintessential cheerleader. And, on the other hand, Julie; a much shorter girl with big brown eyes and a cute face framed by the blackest of hair. While as beautiful as Laura, Julie was perhaps the shiest girl in school. Laura at the parties, Julie at home watching a DVD with a tub of popcorn—or, just occasionally, dragged to the party but hidden in a quiet corner. But at the moment this was quite irrelevant. In point of fact, Laura was staring at Julie with a frankness that, if Julie had seen it, would have made her quite uncomfortable.

“Julie, look at this!” she said finally.

She sighed. “What now? If we keep stopping, we’ll never get done.”

“I know, but look! Isn’t this the weirdest thing?”

Julie stopped cleaning and walked over to the box. Laura had her by the curiosity, which was the surest way to have her. “An exciting game of erotic control?” she said dubiously. “Well that’s…er…interesting.”

Laura opened the box. Inside was a very old looking piece of parchment and an ornate velvet box, decorated with golden chains. She opened the box to find a glass ball (a crystal ball?) cushioned on a black satiny material. Their eyes were both wide; although the ball looked like just an ordinary ball, it was quite beautiful. Laura read the parchment aloud:

  1. You must play by the rules.
  2. I make the rules.
  3. We play until the end.
  4. Everyone gets what they deserve in the end.
  5. Ready? Just say when.

“Huh. Weird. It doesn’t really say what the rules are,” Julie said.

Laura carefully picked up the ball and examined it. “Just say when,” she mumbled. At that moment, her eyes lit up in surprise, though Julie had no idea why. She stared in fascination, and finally Julie spoke up.

“Laura? What are you staring at?”

“Don’t you see?” she asked. She held the ball out a bit so Julie could see better. But for the life of her all she could see was a glass ball. The sly smile on Laura’s face made her more than a little concerned.

“There’s no way you’d ever agree to half of this stuff,” said Laura.

“Try me,” she said. “Anyway, I don’t see anything. Stop messing with me and let’s get back to work.”

Laura smiled. DECIDE HER FATE, the ball had read. She was now seeing phrase after phrase go by the crystal ball, large capital writing in swirling green ink. There didn’t seem to be any electronics. Could this really be some kind of magic? Most of the phrases seemed pretty far fetched. She laughed at one in particular, knowing her friend would never go for it—especially given her, shall we say, little problem.

“Okay. I choose ‘permanently braless’. No more bras for you, Julie.” She snickered as she looked up at Julie.

“Yeah right. You know I…” Julie stopped then, and her face screwed up with the oddest expression. She looked like she was struggling with something. “Oh my God, what’s happening? I…” Her hands slowly and unsurely reached under her shirt, behind her back. “It’s…it’s making me take off my bra!”

Her fingers seemed to move clumsily for a moment, and then her bra was undone. “I can’t stop it! Laura, help me!” Here hands moved up through the bra, and finally it was sliding down her front. It landed on the floor—along with the bunches of tissue she’d been using to stuff it!

“Stop messing with me Julie, you’re—wait. Holy shit, I didn’t think you padded THAT much! You poor thing!” She tried to stifle a giggle, only half succeeding. “Wow, you are really, really flat.”

Julie lifted her arms to cover the little training bra titties where her B-cup had been just moments ago. They rose momentarily, only to drop to their sides. Her face was flaming red. “Oh my God, why can’t I raise my arms?”

Laura looked into the ball again, and this time she didn’t bother to hide the giggle. “It says you don’t get to cover them.”

Julie was horrified. She looked down at her thin white shirt, which did nothing to conceal the way her breasts barely swelled from her chest, or the way her puffy nubs made embarrassing little tents in her shirt. “Oh God. This isn’t funny. Let me see that thing.”

“Nope,” she laughed, pulling it away. She looked down to see a phrase in a red—GIVE IT TO HER. She hesitated a few seconds, and suddenly her eyes went wide.

“Ow! Ow! Here, take it!” She practically threw the ball into Julie’s hands. “That thing was”—and now it was her turn to go red—“it was pinching my nipples!”

“Good. Let’s see how you like it.” She looked into the ball, but it said: ONLY ONCE A DAY. Julie fumed and stomped away, not even bothering with finishing the storage room.

* * *

When Julie got ready for school the next morning, she was in a bad mood. She STILL couldn’t wear a bra, still couldn’t cover her breasts. She didn’t know what was worse: the sly sniggers of the boys, or the outright giggling of the girls. At least this morning she could wear a shirt more suited to her situation.

Or so she thought. She decided to wear a nice thick top with built-in bra cups. When she looked into the mirror five minutes later, she was wearing a thin blue number that left little to the imagination. After three rounds of this, she gave up, swearing to get Laura back. Laura was her friend, but she could be so…grrrrr, she thought, and that pretty well summed it up.

Before she made it down the stairs it struck her: today is a new day. She pulled the ball out of her backpack and looked into it. “Er, okay, I’m ready now. Er. Are you ready?”

YES, said the ball. CHOOSE HER FATE.

She watched the options pass by and smiled as one in particular popped up. Perfect.

Later that morning, she walked into school with a small smile on her face, despite the giggles she was still receiving. It got wider as she noticed Julie standing in the dimmest corner of the foyer, her hands down at her sides. She was wearing a skirt a few inches shorter than the technical minimum—just shy of the line that might actually get her into trouble.

“Good morning Julie!” she said far too cheerfully.

“I’m sorry, okay? Just take it back,” she said.

“Why, I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she said through a wolfish grin.

“You know.”

“It couldn’t be that you’re not wearing panties under that skirt, could it? I mean, if you aren’t, why would you wear one so short? Do you want the boys to look up it?”

Laura got the hint—it was on. “Very funny. I see you’re wearing a nice, thin shirt, flatty. Still can’t reach up to them?” On impulse, she reached up and unbuttoned the first three buttons of Julie’s shirt. Julie tried to fight it, but she couldn’t get her arms up to stop her. And when Laura was done, Julie couldn’t even reach up to button them again. Now she’d have to walk around all day like that! She blushed.

“Aw, look at Julie. Afraid someone might see your widdle boobies? You won’t have to bend over far, you ain’t got much to show!”

“Well,” she said, marshalling her courage, “We’ll see how you do cheerleading at the game tonight!” Laura’s look of horror showed that she had struck gold. “Looks like we’ll get to see whether you’re a true redhead or not.”

Laura scowled. “Hand it over.” Julie knew what it was. She hesitated slightly, knowing that the game would probably only get worse. The pinching in her nipples started, just as Julie had said. She hurried and got the ball out of her backpack. God knows what would’ve happened if she hadn’t brought it with her. As she handed it over, the pinching stopped, but the damage was already done—her nipples were starting to poke through her shirt.

MY TURN, the ball read.

BEING EMBARRASSED MAKES YOU BOTH HORNY, it said after a moment.

They looked at each other. Julie moved first, reaching down and rolling up Laura’s skirt another few inches. Just as she guessed, Laura couldn’t fight it, and she couldn’t fix it. Only now, she also noticed Laura breathing heavily. She turned and walked off before Laura could get her back. She heard a voice calling after her, “You’re high-beaming honey!” Several people looked around, and a few of the guys did the head-to-chest glace females are so fond of. Only this time as she saw them do it, she felt a wave of heat wash over her. When she looked down again, there could be no mistaking that her nipples were rock solid. And then, they started throbbing.

As for Laura, she turned and looked up the long flight of stairs she was shortly to ascend and started panting.

* * *

“Miss Warren, I…I don’t think I can make the game tonight,” Laura told her coach.

“Why is that, Laura? Is something wrong?” She was genuinely concerned. She’s a good coach, Laura thought. She didn’t like lying, but she didn’t have any alternative.

“I’m not feeling too well.” She even managed to sound convincing.

“Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. You do seem a little flushed,” she said, pressing her hand to Laura’s forehead. “Can you handle the rest of the day, or should I have your mother bring you home?”

Of course I’m looking flushed, she thought. I’ve been horny all day. “No, the day’s almost over. I think I can make it. It’s just, you know, the chilly air and all will make it worse.” Especially if I can’t wear panties! She almost laughed, but she needed to be serious. Besides, she thought darkly, it really wasn’t that funny.

“Of course. You just take care of yourself.”

Laura came away from that conversation more pissed at Julie than ever. It was her fault she had to bail like that! She was practically stomping down the stairs, until she realized. Three guys were standing at the bottom with stupid grins on their faces. They had probably gotten an eyeful. She forced herself to slow down, so that her skirt wouldn’t bounce around so much. As it was, she wasn’t even able to cross her legs during class. She kept her legs shut so tight it looked like she had to go to the bathroom—which she did, several times, to relieve her constant horniness.

When she got home from school, she told her mom she was sick, went to her room, and pulled out the ball. ONLY ONCE A DAY, it still said. “Come on, you got me into this. I have to get her back.” No change.

“Stupid thing probably can’t hear me anyway,” she said in disgust. As she moved to put the ball away, she felt a sharp pinch right on her clit, causing her to yelp. If felt like something odd was down there, so she pulled her skirt up. Brushing her flaming red pubic hair aside, she was amazed to find her clit pierced, with a small silver bell hanging from it! She heard thumping on the stairs, so she hid the ball and stood up, letting her skirt slide over the bell. The door opened.

“Is everything okay in here? I thought I heard you,” her mom said.

“Um…no, I’m fine. I just stubbed my toe is all.” Wow, that was lame. Her hips twitched nervously, and there was the smallest tinkle from the bell. More embarrassment. More horniness. The tugging of the bell just made it worse.

Her mom looked down at her skirt and frowned. “Well, you really should lay down then. Get some rest.”

“Okay mom, I will.”

After the door shut, she immediate turned to the ball. IT’S NOT PERMANENT—THIS TIME, proclaimed the ball. Then it switched back to ONLY ONCE A DAY.

“Only once a day,” she said. “Okay, I get it.” She put the ball away. The bell made her horny, so she decided to rub herself off and then at least pretend to get some sleep. The soft tinkling of the bell made even this most private act embarrassing, which of course made her rub even more. She just couldn’t imagine not cumming after being so horny…and then she knew exactly how to get Julie back. With that thought in mind, she immediately reached a long and powerful orgasm. As she began to doze, she hoped the ball would agree. She would set her alarm for 12:01AM.

* * *

When Julie walked in the door the next morning, Laura cracked a small smile. Yes, she still couldn’t wear panties, and yes, she was horny as hell—but she wasn’t as bad as Julie was going to be. In fact, judging by her flush and the little flag poles poking through her t-shirt (which showed off her embarrassingly flat chest, she giggled to herself), she was already in a bad way.

She walked straight past Laura and into the girls’ bathroom. Ten minutes passed before she came back out. Laura was stunned to silence for a moment, and then busted out laughing. Julie’s hair was completely disheveled. She was breathing heavy but trying not to show it. The air was coming from between her teeth with a breathy hissing sound.

“You did this to me, didn’t you?”

“And good morning to you too, sweetie. Did what?”

“You know.”

Laura leaned into Julie’s ear. “Are you wondering why you just…can’t…cum?” Julie nodded her head slowly. “Did you wake up this morning feeling horny? Did you reach down and rub yourself and rub and…you just couldn’t make it?” Nod. “And the guys on the bus stared at those hard, pointy nipples of yours, and it made you so hot, you ran straight to the bathroom, but…nothing.” Julie nodded her head, tears now in her eyes. “Well, well. Look who has the upper hand. But guess what. You can still cum—if you ask me for permission first.”

Julie was so stunned, her mouth dropped open. She moved it a little, but no sound came out.

“I can’t even imagine how embarrassing it would be to have to ask for permission.” She turned nonchalantly and brushed her forearm against Julie’s nipple, eliciting a gasp.

“Laura?” Julie whispered. He breathe was coming in short bursts now.

“Can I please…”—her legs squeezed together as she fought her horniness—“have…”—moan—“permission?”

“For what, sweetie?”

She whispered. “To cum?”

Laura left the question linger a moment, as Julie’s hand unconsciously drifted down to her pussy. “This is so cute. Look at you. Mouth open, breathing hard coz you’re so horny. Nipples pointing right at me.” Julie’s breath caught as a wave of heat washed over her.

Laura slowly shook her head, a laugh in her eyes. “No, no. I’m going to give you the ball back, and if you can get me my panties back, I may just let you cum. Here, you take this and just think about it.” She handed Julie the ball, which she slipped quickly into her backpack.

Julie’s face and chest were beat red now. Asking for permission was bad enough, but asking and being denied? How could Laura be so cruel? They’ve known each other so long. This was torture! The bell rang, and she turned to leave. She looked back as Laura walked up the steps. Laura slipped and stumbled slightly, grabbing the rail. For a moment, Julie could see her very round ass, and even her pussy—and the slight glisten of its wetness. At least she wasn’t the only horny one. Although in all honesty, her own panties were soaked. If she could just cum!

Worse, she was effectively under Laura’s control. How could she dare to use the ball now? Laura probably didn’t realize just how often she masturbated. Is it normal to do it twice a day, every day? She doubted it. But now, with her extra horniness, she needed to get off at least three or four times.

She sat down at her desk. The teachers haven’t said anything to her so far about her tight shirt or high-beaming nipples, but they might eventually. The men had all stared at her. The women frowned. If she could just put a book in front of them! What if someone realized she was defenseless if they felt like pinching her nipples? Pulling, squeezing, twisting…she was wet all over again. She had to stop that. Maybe the ball would help her out. Maybe it would let her cum, if she just reasoned with it. She decided to ask.

The teacher droned on for awhile about Edgar Allen Poe, the really crazy stuff he’d written about trapping people in brick walls. The Cask of something. Who cares? What was she going to do about Laura? Of course, the simplest thing would be to do the same thing back to Laura. Only she had a shrewd idea that it might not be allowed. So what then? Poe would know, she thought. And then with a flash of insight, she realized just how he might actually handle it.

After the period was over, she practically ran over people to get to the restroom, although probably not for the reasons they thought. Finding an empty stall, she sat on the toilet and pulled out the ball. ONLY ONCE A DAY, it read. She brought it to her lips and whispered softly.

“Listen, I’m not here to ask about Laura. Not until tomorrow. But I was wondering…if you could possibly let me cum.” She glanced at the ball—no change. “It’s just, it’s really bad, okay? I can’t let Laura see me like this. Please?” Nothing. “Stupid ball,” she grunted, and moved to put it away. At that moment she felt the most incredible urge to pinch her nipples. She immediately did it without thinking, twisting and pulling and tugging. Every tug made her hornier and hornier, but she just couldn’t cum. Worst of all, each pinch increased the urge to pinch again—the longer she did it, the harder it was to stop! Finally, she bit her lip and held her hands resolutely behind her back. She looked back into the ball, which read IT’S NOT PERMANENT—THIS TIME. Then it switched back to ONLY ONCE A DAY. Clearly, it had a personality, and she had just pissed it off.

She left it alone the rest of the day, but every twenty minutes or so she’d get a building urge to pull at her nipples. She found that there was no discrete way of satisfying this urge, either—it was a choice of putting on a lewd display, or dealing with the increasing urge. Once or twice she pinched her nipples during class without thinking. The very few classmates who saw her stared, increasing her own horniness and, of course, making her nipples rock solid. She couldn’t wait until tomorrow, when (if she played her cards right) she might finally get to cum.

When she got home, she ran straight to her room. All her resistance was worn away. She grabbed her nipples and twisted, over and over, helpless to stop herself. Only with great effort could she stop long enough to reach one hand down to her clit. An hour through, she was crying with desperation. She had begun rubbing herself up and down on her bed post so she could keep both hands on her nipples. It was going to be a long day, and a longer night.

* * *

The next morning, Julie awoke with sore nipples. And she was SO fucking horny. She reached sleepily into her panties for her clit and played with it for a minute or two, until she woke up enough to remember that Laura had made it so she couldn’t cum. She somehow found the willpower to stop, but it had left her excited and panting. Without even stopping to dress, she retrieved the ball from her backpack. Today, she was sure to have her orgasm.

She avoided Laura that morning—in part because she wanted Laura to be nervous about what might be coming for her, but mainly because she didn’t want Laura to see how desperate she had become. She cursed Laura for forcing her to go braless, for having the fabric of her shirt rub so tantalizingly against her nipples. But finally the second period had come around, where she and Laura were due in the storage room to finish up.

When she arrived, Laura was waiting for her. Not working, just standing around. Typical Laura.

“I still can’t wear underwear,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Oh?”

“I have cheerleading tomorrow, and I can’t skip again. I am NOT letting you have any fun until you figure how to get my panties back.” Julie knew then that Laura was so confident that she would never expect what was about to happen next.

Julie unzipped her backpack part way and said, “Now, please.”

Laura looked puzzled a moment. And then she gasped and grabbed her breasts. “What the hell?” She looked down her shirt, but she had to pull her bra down to discover what had happened.

Julie could see Laura fiddling inside her shirt, as though she were pulling at something. She smiled knowingly. Eventually her newfound nemesis pulled both her top and her bra off entirely. Julie giggled at the sight. Her breasts were tightly encircled by rings of steel, an inch wide and a quarter of an inch thick, one at the base of each breast. She continued tugging a little longer, trying to get them off, but they were stuck fast.

She looked daggers at Julie. “Get these off, NOW, or you will never cum again.”

“Squeeze,” Julie said simply. Laura gasped again as the bands tightened.

“Squeeze.” More tightening. Soon Laura’s C-cup breasts began to darken a shade.

“Ow! Ow! Julie!” She was holding her breasts, not sure what to do with them. Rubbing just made them hurt more, but they were large enough that even hanging as they did hurt, too.

“Give me permission.”

“Okay, okay! You can cum!” Julie smiled calmly, although in truth she was anxious to run to the bathroom to do the deed.

“Loosen,” she said, and the bands let up—but not entirely. In fact, they still seemed to be squeezing quite a lot.

Laura was breathing hard, recovering from this latest assault. “Hey, take them off!”

“Nope, that wasn’t part of the deal. In fact, I’m going to leave them tight around your tits today to remind you how to answer the next time I ask permission.”

Laura realized the true extent of her predicament. The tables had been turned again, or at least partially. Julie still couldn’t cum as often as she wanted, because she’d need permission every time. But she had gained a lot of ground. Laura blushed as she put her bra and shirt on. Apart from the constant squeezing and a newfound sensitivity, her breasts looked a little bigger, as though she were wearing a push-up bra.

“Hand it over,” Laura said, and as she said it, Julie realized that her tone had changed. Something was breaking between them, she thought. She didn’t have so many friends that she could afford to lose them, and the thought of losing Laura—despite all of her foibles—genuinely hurt her. She dutifully handed the ball over. The moment it was touching both their hands it flashed briefly, causing them to look down at it. MY TURN, it read. Both dreading the next words, they read on. YOU WILL EACH GET A NEW RING OR TWO. YOU WILL DECIDE FOR EACH OTHER WHERE THEY GO. PICTURE IT IN YOUR MIND, AND IT WILL BE SO. By now, they both had an idea of the kinds of piercings this guy—stupid ball, it could only be a guy—had in mind.

They looked into each others’ eyes for a long time.

“This doesn’t have to be that bad,” Julie said finally. “I give you a new set of ear rings, you give me one. No problem at all.”

Laura nodded slowly. “Okay. Hopefully the ball won’t get mad at us.”

“I’ll go first,” Julie said. She pictured elegant, golden rings in Laura’s ears.

“Ouch,” Laura said, and suddenly she was sporting a new set of ear rings. She felt her breasts jiggle as she reached up to her ear rings, felt the breast bands squeeze. She smiled as she looked at Julie. Julie did not like that smile one bit.

“Laura?”

Laura didn’t say a word, but stared at Julie’s chest. It was Julie’s turn to gasp, and her hands tried to fly to her chest, but even that was denied her. She took her shirt off and looked down. Her nipples were ringed, but not in the conventional way. A golden band, not entirely unlike Laura’s new bands, circled each nipple. Each was a quarter of an inch wide, and each was tightly wrapped around its respective nipple. The effect, especially given Julie’s puffy areoles, was to make her nipples look even longer than they already were. There didn’t look to be any way of taking them off, either. With her top off, she found she was allowed to reach up and touch the bands. She tugged this way and that, but the only effect was to harden her nipples, making the bands even tighter…and putting a very nasty smile on Laura’s face.

“You bitch!” she screamed, “I trusted you! I thought that maybe just this once you’d hold up your half!” It was all coming out, now. “You never do your share. This wouldn’t have taken any effort at all, and you still wouldn’t do your bit. You’re such a taker!” Whatever had been breaking between them was completely broken now.

“Yeah? Well look what you did to my tits! At least it’s only your nipples—not that you could even wear these things on your tits, flatty.”

Julie paused for a moment, fuming. “Squeeze.”

Laura only grunted, not wanting to show that it hurt. Actually, it was still bearable, but she knew it would be a lot worse in an hour or two. Julie threw her shirt back on and immediately started attacking a rusty cabinet on the opposite side of the storage room with a steel brush. She finally had permission to cum, and for the first time since this stupid game started, she didn’t feel like it.

Forgotten in the recesses of Laura’s backpack, the ball flickered in amusement.

* * *

Julie wasn’t the only one fuming. Laura sat in her math class with a perpetually pissed off look. Her boobs were constantly squeezed by the breast bands. She had to fight the urge to reach up and rub them. Guys stared at her even more than normal, which wouldn’t usually be a problem for her, but in her present state just made her embarrassed. And horny. Several of her friends seemed about to ask her what was wrong, but took one look at her face and decided against it. Better that they didn’t ask too many questions anyway, she thought.

She was also nervous. Terrified, to be more accurate. Cheerleading practice was tomorrow, and Julie had used today’s “wish” (or whatever the hell you call it) on these stupid boob squeezers (or whatever the hell you call them) and not getting her panties back. She thought for awhile about what she might be able to do about it. Asking the ball was out of the question—what if it gave her the damned clit bell back?—and she couldn’t call off again. Maybe nobody would notice her lack of panties. After all, it was only a practice, nobody would be watching in the stands.

On thing was for sure: she had to get Julie back. She went way over the line with her little soapbox speech. She obviously wasn’t as much of a friend as Laura thought. Laura wanted to do something really vicious to her. This next time wouldn’t just be a step up—it had to be the ultimate punishment.

Periods blended into each other. Even her own horniness was muted as she tried to figure out how to put Julie in her place for good. It had to be so embarrassing that she would never get over it, something that was sure to keep her horny. Most of all, she thought as she discretely cupped her aching breasts, she needed the leverage to get these damned boob squeezers loosened.

* * *

Cheerleading practice was horrible. The whole time, she had been worrying about her lack of panties. She did get some surprised (and in one case, interested) looks from a few of her teammates who happened to see her bend over just a bit too far or jump just a little too high. And that was embarrassing enough—what if they had seen how wet she was? But the part that made it unbearable was her breasts.

By this time they had turned, if she could have seen it, a delicate shade of purple. Every time she landed from one of her jumps, it felt as though her boobs were going to pop right off her chest. To the rest of the squad, they just looked unaccountably bouncy, perhaps a bit bigger. But by the end of practice, she was nearly in tears. Every bounce hurt, and her nipples were throbbing.

She didn’t stay to chat with the other girls after practice. She drove herself straight home and nearly ran to her room. Nearly, because running would’ve made her poor tits bounce too much. As it was, she was cupping them with their hands, trying to keep them from moving too much. She lay down on her bed, hoping that would help. No position gave her any comfort.

Eventually she settled for sitting up, leaning her back against the headboard, hands holding her tits. She thought briefly about calling Julie and begging her but immediately tossed that aside. She wasn’t going to beg to have her tits freed. Her fingers began examining the dull steel that encircled each breast. She tried pulling, she tried to slip them off—the redhead had even tried squeezing her tits through them (and how that had hurt!). She pounded the bed and accepted that her C-cups were trapped in these things for the duration.

Extracting the magic ball from her backpack, she debated once more how she would get back at Julie. Julie, so high and mighty. Julie, whose tits weren’t even big enough for the torment inflicted on her own. And as she thought, she became more angry. She pondered less and less how she might get out of the breast bands, and more about how to get Julie back. She wanted revenge.

She began to speak to the ball.

* * *

Laura was waiting in her usual spot the next morning. When Julie approached, the girl somehow seemed different than before, though Laura couldn’t put a finger on it. But it didn’t matter.

“Loosen these things on my boobs,” she said quietly. Julie complied, and then looked confusedly at Laura, wondering why she did. Laura grunted in the pain/relief that comes with normal blood flow. Her nipples began to poke out of her shirt—and she knew it was only going to get worse, but it would be worth it. Totally worth it. “You bitch, I’m gonna get you for that. Do you know how bad that hurt?”

“I’m sorry,” Julie said, and meant it. But Laura was too focused on what she had planned to hear anything Julie said.

“I’ve got the power now. Me,” she told her. “I struck a deal with our ‘friend’ last night. Give me your panties. Right here, right now.” Despite all the students around, Julie felt the incredible urge to slide her white cottons down from under her skirt. She just managed to hide between the corner of the room and Julie before her hands were under her skirt. Incredibly, nobody seemed to notice. Julie looked at her in fear, then in confusion as Laura winced in pain and reached down to her pussy.

“What the…” Laura said to herself. She shrugged, swiping the panties from Julie and sticking them in her backpack. “See? I can make you do whatever I want!” Julie was stunned.

“You will rub your clit for at least one minute of every class. If you don’t, at the end you will pick out the cutest boy and flash him your tiny little titties.” She paused to savor it, but also to recover. She was starting to breathe heavily already. “And I’m sure you wouldn’t want to do that, would you? Not with those adorable little rings on your nipples.”

She doubled over suddenly. A few people looked over. She was panting now and looking flushed. “It…I think it has spikes!”

“What?” Julie was completely lost.

“Come on.” Laura turned and walked off, and Julie followed. She led them to an unused conference room, locking the door behind them. Her hands dug inside her backpack until they found her ‘friend’, the ball. She looked into it. YES, IT HAS SPIKES, it wrote in a jaunty font. Julie was looking over her shoulder and asked what it meant.

SHOW HER.

“Hey, that’s not part of the deal!” she protested. Laura paused for a moment, fighting some unseen demon in her head. Her hand was losing the battle, slowly pulling her skirt up. She grabbed her wrist with her other hand, fighting to keep the skirt down, but it was no use. Laura hung her head as her finger pulled her clit, exposing a thin metal band around it. “It has spikes,” she whispered.

“Where? I don’t see any spikes.”

Laura swallowed hard. “On the inside.”

Julie just stared. “What? Why would you ask it for that?”

“I didn’t. He said that complete control would be unfair, and he wanted something from me in return. He told me that I’d have to wear a piece of jewelry.”

The ball flashed, and they both looked over.

AND?

Laura sighed. “And every time I give you an order, I…I get horny, alright? He tricked me.”

I DID NOT.

“You fucking did! How was I supposed to…oh God. Okay, I take it back, please don’t make the spikes any longer!”

TOO LATE.

She looked angrily at Julie. “Well I’m still going through with it. You do everything I told you, and every night when you go to bed you’ll play with yourself for an hour, trying to cum as hard as you can. Oh! Now come over here and I’ll give you the spanking you deserve for being such a—Aaaagh!”

Laura sat down in a plush office chair, face flushed, and Julie obediently leaned over it. Laura pulled up her skirt and was pleased to see not only her cute little ass, but her wet pussy as well. “Look who’s in charge now, little girl!” SMACK! “I can see your pussy, you know.” SMACK! “Looks awful wet to me. Are you horny again already?” SMACK! SMACK! Julie cried out with each blow, but she made no attempt to struggle.

She continued the abuse periodically as she mocked her. “Who’s the big shit now? This is what you get for being such a bitch to me yesterday. I can’t believe you said all of that!”

On and on she went, until she was satisfied that Julie wouldn’t be sitting comfortably for awhile. It was an awkward moment when Laura finally had enough. Julie quietly packed the ball inside her book bag, and for once neither said anything to the other.

* * *

It’s amazing what people don’t notice, Julie reflected as she rode the bus the next morning. She rubbed her clit during class just as Laura had told her to…and nobody noticed. But then, who expects a girl to rub her clit during class? A well-placed book had hidden most of the action, and an extraordinary display of self-control hid the rest. But it was so embarrassing. Then she was forced to re-live it that night as she rubbed her clit toward an orgasm that would never come. Even now, she felt horny as she thought back on it and had to resist the urge to reach toward her clit.

Part of her wanted to get Laura back—a big part even. But she just wanted the game to be over. She hated losing a friend, even one that wasn’t very good to her. But how could she end it? What was it the rules had said? We play until the end. When was the end? And she found that she knew the answer, even as she asked the question. It was so simple she was amazed she hadn’t seen it before. Maybe she hadn’t wanted to see it.

When she got off the bus she immediately walked toward Laura, who was smiling evilly, as usual. She immediately asked if Julie had made her wish. No, Julie told her.

“In that case, you are going to wish these boob squeezers off my boobs! Come on.” She walked to the empty conference room. When they were safely inside, and the ball was brought out, Julie looked at Laura, shrugged, and told the ball what she was ordered to say.

The ball said nothing.

“What’s going on?”

“The game’s over, Laura.”

“What? What do you mean, the game’s over?”

“I’m done. I quit,” Julie said simply.

“I don’t get it.”

Laura sighed. “No, I suppose not. It’s called Revenge for a reason, Laura, and I’m done with it. The game ended because I don’t want revenge anymore.”

“So? I still want to play.”

“Think about it Laura. It takes one to start, the rules said, and two to play. I’m not playing anymore. Why do you think my wish didn’t work just now? The game was already over before you saw me this morning.”

Laura stared stupidly at the ball for a moment. “Is she right?”

VERY CLEVER. YES.

“But that means…what? We’re going to be like this forever?”

“I don’t think so,” Julie said, surprising herself. “Everyone gets what they deserve in the end. The rules said so. I wonder what that means.”

“Do you not know?” said a voice inside Julie’s head. Laura looked up—she had heard it too.

Laura was scandalized. “You can talk!”

Indeed.

“But why—“

I find that interacting too much during the game detracts from the amusement. Much more interesting this way. You don’t know what happens now, Julie? I’m disappointed. I pass judgment, of course.

“What, so you’re…God, or something?”

He laughed gruffly. “I’m old, but I’m not THAT old. No, I’m just a man. Or I used to be one, anyway. And here is an old man’s judgement. Everything you’ve done in revenge shall count against you, in the manner that I see fit.

Laura. You started by exposing your friend’s embarrassing secret, intentionally, and with glee. So it seems only fair to give you an embarrassing secret. I think you can guess the one.

And suddenly a tinkling sound came from under her skirt. She pulled it up, half in terror, to find a bell hanging from her clit. “Oh God!”

And then Julie retaliated by taking away your panties. Hmmm, that seems like a punishable offense. Let’s see. She did it because she knew everyone would be looking while you were cheerleading, so I suppose it would be fair to draw some attention to her embarrassing area.

And with that, Julie felt a familiar urge. “Oh no,” she said as she reached up and pinched both her nipples. “Oh please, not this.”

I’m afraid so, Julie. You’ll find it difficult to control at times, so I’m sure that’s liable to lead to all kinds of...shall we say, interesting situations. Where were we? Oh yes. Laura decided to deny you any orgasms without permission. It’s one of the more cruel punishments I’ve seen in my time. Oh, you’re not the first…but you did seem to enjoy it more than most. So I think it’s only fair to reverse that treatment. Except, I’ll add a twist. You can orgasm, but not with permission. You can orgasm only with a female tongue on your clit.

“Oh my God, you’re sick!” she protested.

Pot calling the kettle black, dear. You’re not a lesbian, I know. But that’s what makes it interesting. Ah well, moving on. The ‘boob squeezers’, as Laura is fond of calling them. Yes, very inventive. But, as you were only really thinking of orgasm at this point, I can hardly fault you for it. Laura quite brought that upon herself. Nonetheless, they have served their purpose. Let’s remove them.

Julie breathed a sigh of relief. As did Laura, as her breasts were free at last.

Then came the rings. Julie, quite bravely, chose to go first and do the right thing. No, it wasn’t stupidity, Laura, even though that’s what you’re thinking. You got one up on her for that, though it cost you your friendship to do so. Disgusting. And so, I’m removing those nipple rings you gave her. And I think you’ll find something…special on yours, as well.

Laura felt a strange pulling sensation on her nipples and already guessed the cause as she pulled up her shirt and bra. Rings, silver ones matching her clit bell, adorned each nipple. She already knew there would be no way to take them off. She decided that they were the least of her troubles. Not even that special, really. Lots of girls had nipple rings.

Yes, I know. Lots of girls have nipple rings. But these are quite special. Because this time I was thinking ahead. The next, and last, thing you asked for was the very thing everyone does, if the game lasts long enough.

“Wait, wait,” she said, “I already paid a price for that!”

Indeed. So I won’t force you to obey every word Julie says. Instead, you will only be a slave to anyone who commands you while pulling both nipple rings. You will never try to stop anyone from grabbing them, either.

And that leaves us with you, Julie, who finally ended the game. For that triumph, you will no longer be forced to obey Laura.

“Thank you,” she said humbly.

You’re welcome. But I hope you both understand the result. You, Julie, still need permission to orgasm. And Laura, you need a female tongue. As a parting gift, Julie, let’s make sure that tongue has to be yours.

“What?!” they both screamed.

I see you finally agree on something. You’ll see that it’s in your best interest, Julie. You still need permission to cum, and only you can help herr. Perhaps you two will salvage your relationship after all.

“But that’s not fair!” Laura complained. “Come on, why should I have to…Julie…”

I see you’ve mistaken me for God as well. You should know by now, Laura. I’m many things, but fair is most definitely not one of them. Still…let’s make it ‘fair’. Julie can’t force you to allow her orgasms by pulling your nipple rings. Fair enough? If not, too bad. And now I bid you farewell, and good luck.

With that, all evidence of the game vanished. Well, all but the various enhancements to Julie and Laura. Julie pinched her nipples again, and whimpered. Laura smiled, until she twitched and heard the ringing from under her skirt.