The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge is best served hot

Chapter II

Kim felt tired but good walking back to her dorm. The class had been exhausting as ever but she liked how much confidence it gave her. She knew she could handle herself and looked good doing it. And burning calories like this meant no stupid dieting for Kim. ‘But I feel ready to crash right here in the hallway,’ she considered as she stifled a yawn.

Opening the door with another yawn she had to blink some tears away. She’d already put her gym bag down when she glanced over to the desk on her left. Cameron was sitting behind the computer, but that wasn’t the surprising thing. No, what had Kim’s mind scrambling to make sense of what she was seeing was what her roommate was doing. With her skirt bunched up around her waist, she was slowly rubbing her sex through her panties.

Looking away, she started to apologize. She backed out of the room as fast as she could, closing the door as she did so but not entirely. Only then did Kim notice that Cameron still hadn’t reacted. “I’m really sorry Cameron. I don’t want to bother you or anything but... Cameron, did you hear me? Cameron?”

But no answer came. Carefully Kim went back inside, softly calling Cameron again after she closed the door behind her. The blonde made sure not to look in her roommate’s direction but she was starting to get worried.

She stood there, waiting for her masturbating roommate to finally acknowledge she wasn’t alone anymore, for some time. In the silence Kim had no problem hearing the chair creak every now and then or the sound of cotton scraping over wet skin. And her nose began to pick up on Cameron’s arousal too.

It wasn’t until Kim had to yawn that she decided she had waited long enough. Marching over she took a look over Cameron’s shoulder to see what had her so captivated. Before Kim fell asleep standing there in the middle of the room.

The screen was showing utter chaos. Letters and words snaked across a blue background. ‘What’s so erotic about this?’ She blinked as her tired eyes gave up trying to track everything that was going on.

Kim looked again, not so hard this time so as not to overtax her weary eyes. It helped, she began to discern patterns in the alphabetical maelstrom. They changed constantly, each one lasting only a few seconds. She yawned.

‘Still not seeing the turn on. It’s pretty, I’ll give it that. Relaxing.’ Her eyes drooped, then closed. Blinking hard she managed to open them again. ‘I’m a lot more exhausted than I thought.’

She put her hands on Cameron’s shoulders hoping the physical contact would finally get a response from her. ‘I should look at her too, not the screen. Can’t see if she reacts this way... Nah, I should relax. Her reaction wouldn’t have been subtle if she finally took notice.’

A frown crossed her face. ‘But this isn’t normal behavior. She’s acting like she’s hypnotized or something. Maybe I should turn the screen off?’ The frown smoothed out. ‘Nah, it’s alright. It looks harmless, I trust the program.’ It felt good to trust. Her thumbs began to play with the collar of Cameron’s blouse, stroking the skin. ‘So soft, so warm, I like it. It’s relaxing and girls are a turn on.’

Suspicion began to scratch at her consciousness in a demand for her attention. ‘Where did that come from?’ It was getting harder to stay awake, to reason. She was so relaxed, too tired to think. ‘The program gave me that answer. Of course, that makes sense. Nothing to worry about. I can just relax... Let the program give me the answers... Just... Relax...’

Kim kept standing there like a sleepwalker, her hands stroking Cameron’s skin. She swayed a little as her body tried to balance its need to stay in place with her mind’s attempt to relax completely. She didn’t notice any of that. Her eyes peered fixated at the screen through eyelids that had closed almost completely.

A new pattern appeared on screen and thought began to enter Kim’s mind again if only a little. ‘Gotta send Sonya an email to tell her everything. I can tell her everything, I trust Sonya.’ She didn’t know who Sonya was but didn’t question the impulse. Sending the message was more important.

She leaned over but her hands stopped short of the keyboard when they encountered resistance in the form of Cameron’s hands, already busily typing. Indecisive she stood there, her eyes now reading what Cameron was writing to Sonya but not caring. She had to send her report about her progress, except she couldn’t.

She was stuck and getting agitated. Kim blinked. ‘What... Where... What am I...’ She saw Cameron type her name informing Sonya she had watched part of the program. ‘Good, I trust Sonya to know what to do. The report about me is being sent.’ A thought still tried to worm its way into her attention. About how something was off, that something was going on but she shrugged it off. She could relax again, she did not need to remember.

* * *

“Yeow,” Eric hollered as a purple discharge of miniature-lightning singed his fingers. “Fuck, shit. Goddammit to hell why isn’t it working?” He glared at the copper bowl that used to contain the spell ingredients. If he didn’t live alone off-campus he would have had some explaining to do to his neighbors right about now.

This had been the third time he had tried to recast the Obsession spell on Cameron and like twice before only a part of the energy made it through. The rest rebounded quite painfully. ‘But why? Some resistance is expected on the first casting and maybe the second, but now? And then there was the situation with Sonya.’

“Master, Master. Are you alright?” Sucky asked as she entered. She looked like a devil with her red skin and small horns. Her crimson eyes were concerned and her tail was whipping around. Incongruous with this fearful demeanor was that her nipples were rock-hard and a sheen of arousal coated her bare sex.

Eric glared at the stupid creature. “Of course not.” She began to babble some apology but he had a better use for her mouth. “Shut up and get over here,” he told her as he sat down. The light of understanding dawned in her eyes when he unzipped his pants. ‘She can do the rest.’

Feeling her talented bifurcated tongue go to work took the edge of his frustration. He took a moment to just watch her. Sucky hadn’t always been her name. She used to be his nanny, but that had changed on his sixteenth birthday. She had been his masterpiece, his proof to the family that he had mastered their teachings.

Melding her very soul to an imp to create a creature devoted to him. A succubus that would never leave him unsatisfied and serve him loyally. Since she still had a physical form she was only a half-demon, but he had proven his command over a full demon two years later with Sharon. She’d been his girlfriend for highschool, a nice front to the world that outlived her usefulness and had earned his wrath for not putting out.

Turning her into a pain demon, a being that would never know true joy or happiness was her just reward in Eric’s opinion. His mood darkened again as this lead him back to Sonya.

She had been a nice diversion, something to test a few of his new mind spells on as well as a welcome variety from Sucky. And when she had become a bother he had thought to add her to his stable. Creating a pain demon was a delicate business and she had seemed like the perfect candidate.

Sharon’s progress report had been promising but she hadn’t come back after that. And Sonya seemed to have bounced back awfully quick from her descent into suicidal depression.

And now his hold on Cameron was faltering too. Something or someone was interfering with his plans. And he didn’t have the time to cast detection spells all over campus to find out what it was. His gaze returned to the succubus slurping on his cock.

Taking locks of Sucky’s ink-blank hair in his hands Eric began to fuck her mouth, uncaring of the gagging noises she made. It only took a few thrusts before he unloaded. Still in that position he gave her his new orders. “Tomorrow, after I’ve left the house, you will go over to the university and look for anything mystical. You will not feed and you will disguise yourself at all times. I do not want any incidents. Do you understand?”

Sucky still didn’t have much room to move but she managed to bob her head to show she understood. “Excellent. Now climb on and get back to work.”

* * *

“You like Sonya,” a voice whispered in Kim’s ear. Hands coming from behind were holding her boobs, kneading them thoroughly. Hands that belonged to a woman. She knew that because she could feel that person’s tits pressing against her back, their diamond-hard peaks digging into her flesh.

They were both naked, but Kim couldn’t for the life of her remember how that had happened. Or who Sonya was. “Yes,” escaped from her mouth. But if she was agreeing with the speaker or just with the situation Kim didn’t know. And it didn’t matter.

A tongue caressed her ear before trailing down her neck and ending with a kiss on the junction between her neck and her shoulders. And the hands kept squeezing, kept pulling. Pleasure was slowly bubbling up. She wanted to help it, make it go faster. Get some stimulation lower down. But the woman wasn’t cooperating, she just kept up her steady assault on Kim’s breasts. “Pleasure is the reward for learning your answers quickly,” her tormentor breathed.

“Yes, yes. So much pleasure. I learned my lesson, just please.” The woman, however, just kept doing what she was already doing and didn’t respond.

“You want to use the Program every day.”

“Yes, anything.” She didn’t know what program the woman was talking about nor did she really care. “Oh yes!” Kim grunted as the woman behind her finally changed her routine and began tweaking her nipples. She threw her head back letting it rest on the woman’s shoulders as she pushed her bust forward. “Almost there, almost there, almost there,” she chanted.

Her eyes flew open as the orgasm hit her. Confused she looked down to see her own hands holding her breasts through her shirt. Breathing hard she felt sweaty and sticky. Not to mention damn good. Looking around she noticed her roommate was gone. ‘Good, means I don’t have to deal with her disapproval. Or my own embarrassment,’ she added grudgingly. Just because she liked sex didn’t mean she liked an audience when she did it. ‘That dream was a little weird. Never had one so vivid that I started to fondle myself in my sleep. But I sure don’t mind it,’ she added with a grin as she finally got out of bed.

‘I must have been really tired last night. I can’t even remember going to bed.’ But she didn’t feel any lingering tiredness now.

It wasn’t until after she had taken a shower that she noticed the piece of paper lying on the keyboard. Unfolding it she noted it was a note from Cameron. ‘Hey Kim, would you mind checking out this relaxation computer program my friend made? I liked it and told my friend so but she could really use a fresh pair of eyes. It’s already installed and you can’t miss it. All you have to do is watch it. Thanks, Cameron.’

Kim sighed. ‘So, I could either get dressed and get a bite to eat right now or do all that five minutes later.’ She shrugged. She would help out this friend of Cameron’s and truth to tell, she was a little curious too. Not so much about the program but the person that had made it. Cameron didn’t really have many friends and Kim thought she had met them all. But she didn’t think any of them knew much more about computers than how to turn them on and off.

The note had been right, the program was easy to find. It sat smack in the middle of the desktop and said ‘relaxation Program’. ‘Kudos for calling it as it is instead of coming up with a silly name.’

The blue screen that appeared after the program had started up seemed familiar to Kim. When words began to snake over the screen, she was sure of it. She’d seen this before, somewhere. She’d been...standing, yes that’s it. She had been standing behind someone. Her hands had rested on someone’s relaxed shoulders.

On screen the word-strings began an intricate dance. ‘Maybe I should turn it off...’ But her hands didn’t move nor did her eyes stray. She knew it was probably best to ask Cameron a few questions about her friend first before watching this further, but... ‘I want to use the Program...’ Hey, that was in my dream. Was it about this program? ‘Relax...’ Yes, relax. I can think better... ‘You do not need to think...’ When I don’t think.

Wait a second, how can you think better when you don’t think? That didn’t add up. ‘Relax...’ She was too stressed, it screwed up her thinking. ‘The Program gives you your answers...’ Better let the program give her the answer to the puzzle.

But was that right? It was after all just a computer program. ‘You trust the Program completely...’ That she fully trusted. Cameron had seen the program and she liked it. ‘Relax...’ Sure, Cameron didn’t always have the best judgement. Eric was proof of that. So maybe she should take her recommendation... ‘You want to indulge Cameron...’ as a good sign.

‘Relax... Learning your answers arouses you...’ Maybe I shouldn’t have put on a fresh pair of panties. ‘Relax... You like to play with yourself... Enjoy... As you learn from the Program...’ Her hands began to roam over her body on their own. ‘Relax... You can’t miss a chance to use the Program... Enjoy... Pleasure is the reward for learning your answers... Relax... You fantasize about girls... Enjoy...’

Kim started to whisper as a finger disappeared into her pussy. “I trust Sonya completely... Hmmm, I want to please Sonya... Oh, I love pleasing Sonya...”

* * *

“So how exactly does this fit with your noble intentions to save Cameron?” Jackie taunted. “I get that you don’t want her roommy to get suspicious but this is going way beyond that.”

Sonya turned away from the computer. “What do you care? And didn’t you just cheer me on?” It had been a little embarrassing. Jackie, dressed like a cheerleader complete with pompons, had shouted and spelled out some very explicit stuff.

“I don’t care, really. Just want to make sure I’m on the same page you are. If you want to go wild, by all means, go wild. And she certainly is a looker.”

Sonya’s eyes drifted back to the computerscreen and the picture on it of a blond with green eyes. Her lower body wasn’t visible but her breasts were and they were impressive, especially on that slender frame. Cameron had sent this photo of Kim this morning after being instructed to do so.

Originally Sonya nearly had a heart-attack when she read Cameron’s message detailing not just how she had faired with the program but also her roommates reaction to it. She couldn’t believe just how close to being discovered she had been.

Her first response had been to sigh in relief and instruct Cameron to be more careful in the future. But that had seemed too careless, she should take more preventative measures. And so she had hit upon the idea of using the program on Kimberly. Make it that she wouldn’t think there was anything amiss with Cameron diddling while watching a screensaver. Jackie had assured her she could do that. It would be a simple matter of having Cameron trick Kimberly into watching it a few times and that would be that.

Curiosity, however, gnawed at her. Sonya wanted to know just who had seen it, how she looked. And after seeing her, a wild notion had entered her mind. Why settle for one if you can have two? With Jackie’s enthusiastic help they had trashed out a plan. A plan that would come to fruition this evening and Sonya was getting nervous.

‘What if she decides to go out? What if she’s just playing along and warned the cops? What if the power fails? What if...’

“Okay, that’s enough. I can almost hear you worrying from here,” Jackie broke in. “You just need to...” She was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Is that Cameron? She’s way early,” Sonya remarked as she got up. She looked at where Jackie stood but she had vanished.

‘I don’t think it’s her. Be careful, something’s off,’ Jackie warned inside her head. Sonya swallowed as her fears started to look a little more realistic. Opening the door she was confronted by what at first glance appeared to be a woman in her thirties in a business suit. Her face was friendly and she was carrying a briefcase. “Excuse me, I’m looking for a Sarah Hagwell.”

For a moment, Sonya could only stare at her. Her skin tone flickered between what one expected it to be and a fiery red. The business suit didn’t seem solid somehow as she could see the figure underneath it. And Sonya could swear something was wrapped around the woman’s right leg. Perhaps most disconcerting were the eyes that had a crimson glow and the transparent horns above them. “Who?”

“Sarah Hagwell, she’s supposed to live here. She’s my... niece.” The woman tried to peer into the room.

“I’m sorry, but I honestly never heard that name before. I think you’ve been misinformed.”

The woman now gave her a penetrating stare. “Are you sure? Couldn’t I just wait a few minutes, inside?” The words were cloying. Sonya’s tongue felt paralyzed to say anything but yes.

From somewhere new strength rose up in her. “I am sure, Miss. Have a good day.” And with that she closed the door, not even waiting for the woman’s response. Even through the door she could feel the woman’s presence. Calling for her, promising her if she just gave in. After a few seconds it stopped, the woman was leaving. Resting her head against the door Sonya took a shuddering breath.

“It appears Eric has grown just a tad suspicious,” Jackie mused from the bed in a police-uniform.

“A tad?” Sonya asked incredulously. “He sent that thing here!”

“Exactly, he only sent her here. And obviously was careful to instruct her not to make a scene or break cover. Or she wouldn’t have let herself be stopped by that door. He knows things aren’t going well, he just doesn’t know why. And if he felt threatened, he would have employed methods that were slightly less conspicuous. So everything is still good. But it’s a good thing we’ll be closing the deal with Cameron very soon.”

“And Kimberly.”

Jackie chuckled. “And Kimberly, but let’s focus on one girl at a time.”

* * *

‘Why did I dress up like this?’ Cameron wondered yet again. It wasn’t that her clothes were indecent or anything. But these were her dating clothes. With the top buttons of her blouse undone so that you could just see a hint of the swell of her breasts. And underneath it she was wearing those scandalous undergarments again that Kim had given her.

‘But this isn’t a date,’ she told herself. ‘Sonya just wanted you to come over and help her perfect the Program. I can’t believe I actually shook hands with the Sonya. What are the odds that she was a friend of Eric’s.’

She couldn’t help but blush had the memory of how she had acted when she had been introduced to Sonya. She had felt... torn. Her boyfriend was standing right there yet Sonya’s presence outshone his. Something she hadn’t believed possible two days ago. She had been so full of Eric back then; she’d already begun to plan the rest of their lives together.

And now she liked girls. It was sudden, unexpected and Cameron couldn’t tell exactly how she had come to this realization. Although she suspected it had begun the morning after she’d played with herself while thinking of her roommate. It was inescapable after meeting Sonya in person. With just a hand shake she had Cameron shivering, a good shiver. But that still didn’t make this a date. She was already dating somebody else!

Gathering her courage she knocked on the door. Sonya’s voice answered right away. “It’s open!” She tried to expel her anxiety by exhaling before actually going in and for a moment Cameron thought it had worked.

Until she had taken a step inside and noticed Sonya standing in the middle of the room in a bathrobe that didn’t even reach her knees. She cast her eyes down right away but was unsure whether she should step out again or step further into the room so she could close the door behind her.

“Sorry for this, I’m running a little late and I just got out of the shower. And you can look up Cameron, I’m not embarrassed or anything.”

Her eyes dragged themselves up over Sonya’s form. She was blatantly checking out the other girl but she couldn’t make herself go faster. When Cameron finally reached her face, after lingering at Sonya’s expansive chest, she noticed something odd. The girl’s hair that barely reached her shoulders was maybe a little damp, but it certainly didn’t look like she had just come out of the shower.

Also, there wasn’t a shower here so Sonya would have had to leave her room to take one. And if she just had one, shouldn’t they have met each other in the hallway? ‘She probably just lost track of time. Sonya doesn’t lie to me, I trust her completely.’

She noticed Sonya now giving her an appraising look. “You look beautiful. Did you dress up for me?”

Blushing she played it down. “This? Yes, it’s just for you.” She reddened a little more. ‘That wasn’t supposed to come out.’ Latching on to something else she blurted out, “but that looks a lot better.” Her head was starting to resemble a tomato.

“That’s sweet of you to say. But what do you say we get down to business.”

“Right.” Cameron took the change of subject with both hands. “You said you wanted to test how well the Program worked?”

Sonya hummed in agreement. She padded over to Cameron, stopping less than an arm’s length away from her. “Yes, I wanted to test how well you learned your lessons.” The remark sounded familiar.

Her hand seemed to move in slow motion. Drifting up until her fingers curled around the right hem of the robe, then dragging it sideways oh so slowly to reveal a single orb.

Cameron stared at it, not even thinking of asking what the meaning of this was. All her attention was on that naked body part, that naked female body part, that naked female body part that belonged to Sonya. And with it’s large aureole and perky peak it almost seemed to stare back at her. Giving her a come-hither look, a look that pleaded for some attention.

“I’m horny, Cameron, can’t you help me?” It was a mock question. The tone of her voice was soft but assured.

“I...I...I...” She licked her dry lips. She was on the edge of a precipice, she could feel it. Up to now she hadn’t done anything really wrong. Liking girls wasn’t a sin nor was fantasizing about them. Masturbating while thinking of girls wasn’t something that a good girl was supposed to do but this was beyond that.

A finger began to lazily circle the breast in an ever-tightening spiral. “What’s the matter Cameron? Don’t you like me? Isn’t this what you’ve been dreaming of? Don’t you want to please me?”

‘Yes. How did she know? Yes. She shouldn’t. Yes. She wanted to.’

Between one moment and the next her mouth was planted on Sonya’s warm skin. Cameron rained down one kiss after another following the path the finger had shown her while Sonya cradled her head and toyed with her hair. When she got near the center she slowed down, letting her lips linger before moving on, until she finally reached the distended nub.

Closing her lips around it she gave the teat a lick before letting go again to lick around it. She finished by leading the nipple back into her mouth with her tongue, then bathing it with quick flicks.

“Hmmmm.” The sound of Sonya’s approval tickled down her spine, igniting a fire in Cameron’s loins. The hand pulled her away and she let the boob go with a plop. She was led up and up to meet Sonya’s mouth where their tongues began a frenetic dance.

Cameron felt Sonya’s unoccupied hand worm between them, loosening the knot that held her robe close. It took a while for Sonya to disrobe completely since she didn’t stop kissing her for a moment but eventually Cameron was pressed up against Sonya’s nude form. Her dripping sex staining Cameron’s skirt.

Coming up for much needed air, Sonya bestowed her with a hungry look. Without saying a word she pressed Cameron down. She took that opportunity to lave Sonya’s body with kisses.

She kissed every centimeter of skin she encountered as she descended through the valley between her mammeries, traveled over the plains of her stomach until she reached the bare hill of Sonya’s sex.

The scent was strange but not unpleasant, still Cameron felt daunted. She didn’t actually know what to do now. “Just start licking, like an ice-cream,’ Sonya instructed her.

Her first lick was tentative. ‘A little salty, but not bad.’ Then another lick. ‘Not bad at all.’ She began to lick faster, covering more territory as Sonya’s cries of pleasure grew more vocal.

A feeling like a fever began to claim Cameron as she zeroed in on what she thought was Sonya’s clit. She couldn’t help but tremble and her body felt like it was on fire as arousal began to stain her own underwear. She hadn’t even touched herself yet but she already felt like when she’d been masturbating for a while. She had to have more, more of Sonya, more of this feeling.

Teasingly, she circled the bundle of nerves until she almost touched it. Then her supple muscle shot down and slipped into Sonya’s hungry pussy, stabbing it for a minute before returning to the clit.

From above now came incoherent cries as Sonya pulled her closer and began to hump her face a little. Cameron didn’t mind in the least. Feeling ever bolder she closed her lips around the engorged nub and sucked.

“Yes! I’m cumming, cumming so good. Fuck yes!” A fresh surge of fluids coated Sonya’s pussy and Cameron’s face that she dutifully began to clean up, after tasting it, with great relish. So she was a little disappointed when Sonya pulled her away and collapsed to her knees. Cameron’s feelings were a chaotic jumble of pride, arousal and need.

Caressing her cheek with one hand, Sonya’s other hand sought out Cameron’s left breast. “Hmmm, that was great. You learn quickly.” A flick of her nipple was added to those words as they burned into her mind. It felt like a switch was turned on as her emotions exploded.

Grunts and moans clattered from her lips as she fell off the edge into a sea of pleasure... and Sonya’s cleavage. That only set her off again as she was inundated again with Sonya’s presence.

“Don’t go to sleep just yet,” she whispered to Cameron while stroking her hair. “There is still a lot more we haven’t tried. But we’re going to.”

* * *

‘I am definitely going to see Dean tonight,’ Kim decided as she walked up the hallway to her room. She’d been feeling horny all day to the point where she’d even been checking out girls. Not that there was anything wrong with it but Kim had just never felt like that before.

Entering her room she noticed Cameron wasn’t alone. She was sitting on the bed with another woman dressed in baggy pants and a T-shirt. They stopped talking when she came in but Kim noticed they were sitting close, almost touching each other. “Hey roommy! Who’s your guest?”

“Oh, I’ve told of her before,” Cameron said. The unnamed woman got up and approached her with a friendly smile. “This is the friend who made the Program. She’s Sonya.” The way Cameron spoke that name was a little disturbing. Almost reverently and certainly with a lot of warmth.

Kim took Sonya’s proffered hand. “Hello Kim, Cameron told me all about you.”

“I can’t say the same,” she quipped. ‘Sonya? The name sounded familiar somehow.’ The woman looked trustworthy though. ‘Not to mention desirable.’ Mentally shaking off that thought she continued. “Are you here about that?”

“Oh yes,” Cameron interjected. “I told her you were going to give her a second opinion. So, what did you think of it?”

‘Damn, what now? I am not going to tell them I zoned out after starting it.’ And there was something else too. Something about the program. It was a little odd how she couldn’t actually remember a single thing about it. “I haven’t had the time to try it yet. I’ll do it tomorrow.”

“Why not right now?” Sonya asked. “It would only take a few minutes and it would really help me out?” Still Kim hesitated. She didn’t know if it was caution or just her desire to get together with Dean as quickly as possible. “Pretty please?”

“Do it for me?” Cameron chimed in.

Besieged by two emploring looks from girls she didn’t really want to say no to was more than she could resist. “Oh alright, I’ll give it a go right now. I can use some unwinding anyway before my date.”

Sonya didn’t follow her but Cameron did get up from the bed. It felt a little weird having an audience like this. “Don’t know how much relaxing I’ll doing with you two staring at me like that,” Kim grumbled. She still started the program though.

The ocean-blue screen that came up was familiar, very familiar. She couldn’t quite grasp the memory until strings of words began to snake their way across the screen. Then it became almost crystal-clear. Kim recalled another night, last night, when the room was dark like this and a blue glow came from the computerscreen.

Someone was sitting in front of it, staring at it and it wasn’t Kim. No, it was Cameron. Cameron with a vacant look diddling herself as she watched the words form short-lived patterns and figures. She walked over, trying to get a better look. To stare at it... just stare at it as it mesmerized her...

‘I... I need to stop this... Just look away...’ But her eyes wouldn’t listen. Her breathing slowed as calm tried to smother her resolve. ‘I got to get up... Get up!’ Her legs started to stand, shaking as they couldn’t gather much strength, with a little help from her arms pushing off.

Hands landed on her shoulders, preventing her from standing fully up. “Now, now,” said Sonya from behind her. “Not so hasty. You should let it run its course first.”

Kim shook her head. “No, it’s doing... something to me. I-What did you?”

“But you don’t mind. You want to use the program every day.”

“I want to use the Program every day,” Kim repeated without thinking. A gasp escaped her as arousal weakened her legs. Her arms were now the only thing keeping her up and they wouldn’t hold for long. She knew she shouldn’t but she could feel that want. The want to use the program every day. But wants could be denied.

Suddenly Cameron appeared in front of her, crawling between her legs where she began to unzip her pants and pull them down. “What are you doing?” Kim complained. She wanted to stop her but her legs were useless and her arms were occupied.

“We’re helping you get with the program.” Sonya chuckled at her own lame joke. “And you don’t see anything wrong with that because you trust the Program.”

Again she mouthed the words. “I trust the nnnhhh.” But managed to bite off the last word.

But the words were still lodged in her mind, resonating with it and unleashing a new wave of will-sapping arousal. Her arms gave way and she landed back on the chair now with her pants around her feet. Her bikini panties offered little protection against its rough fabric.

Sonya’s hands began to massage her shoulders. “There, doesn’t that feel better?”

Kim whine was half-protest and half-agreement. It was followed by a surprised intake of breath when she felt Cameron kiss her thigh. “And it’s going to feel even better soon,” her roommate promised.

“Just watch the screen,” Sonya told her. As if she could do anything else. “Relax, and say your answers. The answers the program gives you. That I tell you.”

“Nooo-ooooh.” Her protest died halfway as Cameron pulled the flimsy fabric covering her sex to give her moistening pussy a lick.

“Relax,” Sonya told her while her hands cupped Kim’s breasts. “You trust me completely.”

“I, hmmm, trust you completely.” Sonya was lifting up her shirt. ‘Why did I go bra-less today of all days. And why do I keep repeating what she tells me?’

“You’re very attracted to me,” was breathed into her ear.

“I-I’m attracted to you.” God help her she was, from the moment Kim learned her name. Cameron pulled back and for a moment Kim actually tried to thrust her hips forward seeking to keep contact. ‘When did Cameron learn to do that anyway?’

Cameron got in to the act. “You’re very attracted to girls.”

“I’m very attracted to girls,” Kim quickly agreed. Cameron rewarded her by inserting one of her fingers into Kim’s overheating sex. “Very attracted,” Kim iterated.

“Sonya is your dream-lover,” Cameron continued.

Kim’s thoughts immediately turned to that morning’s dream. And how Sonya was even now doing what that dream-woman had done. Of course, she’d been dreaming about Sonya. It was so obvious. “Sonya is my dream-lover. Yes, I dreamt of Sonyaaa!” Cameron hadn’t waited for her to finish and had reapplied her tongue to Kim’s pussy.

Sonya took over. “You’re very attracted to me.”

“I’m very attracted to you.”

“I can have anyone I want.”

“You...” She should resist, resist something or someone. It was so hard to remember. “You can have anyone you want.” She could have Kim.

“You want to please me and pleasure me.”

“I want to please you and pleasure you.” She wanted to please her dream-lover.

“It feels good to trust me.”

“It feels very good to trust you.” Because she was feeling very good, fucking good. And she trusted Sonya completely.

“You need me.”

“I need you.” Needed her to keep going. Needed her to go on just a litte longer. Cameron inserted a second finger into her. It was starting to get difficult to watch the screen.

“Now focus on the screen, don’t resist the program.”

Before Kim could even think of why she would resist Sonya’s Program she found herself focussing on the screen with all her might. Even the sensations of what Cameron and Sonya were doing to her body dimmed in her awareness as the Program became her world.

“My mind will know these answers,” she intoned. “I don’t remember these answers. My mind will know these answers, I don’t remember these answers. My mind will know these answers, I don’t remember these answers.” Internally Kim wondered what answers she didn’t remember but shrugged it off. She trusted the Program.

New words appeared on screen, two of them. They simply read, ‘Program complete’. For a moment Kim could only stare at them in incomprehension. And then the rest of the world snapped back into her awareness.

Like Cameron’s lips and fingers still busily working on her pussy. Or Sonya’s hands squeezing her tits, pulling her nipples. She suddenly felt so full of pleasure that she wondered why she wasn’t bursting.

And then she realized she already was as she came again with a soundless scream. She struggled for breath now but could already feel a third surge looming. ‘But I haven’t done anything for them yet,’ Kim thought regretfully as a frothing sea of bliss washed her consciousness away.

* * *

Cameron felt herself drift slowly back into the waking world, except she didn’t want to. She felt so satisfied and she was pressed up against something wonderfully soft and warm. But her right arm wasn’t, it felt distinctly cool. ‘Did I forget to put on my nightgown again? That’s the second time.’

Opening her bleary eyes she was confronted with a bleary hump with a pale skin-tone. It was a breast. Cameron was also becoming more aware of the rest of her body and the way it was wrapped around this other person. This very female person. Looking up she saw the sleeping face of Sonya. ‘Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.’

That little sentence kept running through her mind as she slowly got up, careful not to disturb the other woman. As she lifted herself up she got a clear view of what was on the other side of Sonya, her roommate. She was just as naked and sleeping as Cameron had been. In her mind the ‘Oh my God’s’ were going faster as her recollections of yesterday came back to her.

‘I-I actually, I actually had sex! With a girl! Two girls! At the same time!’

“And I enjoyed it all,” she whispered disbelievingly. ‘But I have a boyfriend. I cheated on my boyfriend. The boyfriend that I don’t trust and I was starting to think of maybe breaking it off... But this is soooo far beyond that.’

And even now a part of her just wanted to crawl back into that warm bed and snuggle with those beautiful women. She knew that was wrong, but it didn’t feel like it was wrong. ‘I... I can’t stay here. I need to think, I need to talk to somebody about this.’

But who? Her mind automatically and paradoxically jumped to Eric. He should know, he deserved to know. And maybe seeing him she would lose these impulses and get her life back on the path it should take.

Not willing to risk waking Sonya or Kim up she just put on her clothes from yesterday still lying scattered on the floor. She was halfway to the door when she took another look at the bed.

For a moment she stopped, then she turned back and gathered a piece of paper and a pen. Feeling better after writing the short note she made her exit, never seeing the pleasant-looking woman watching it all with interest.

Or how she read the note and after doing so jumped into Sonya like it was a pool, disappearing without a trace.

* * *

She struggled to force her head down, to keep her body from throwing it back again as pleasure wracked it. She had to see it, even if it was only for a moment. The sight of Kimberly and Cameron working in sync to get her off.

Both had their lips fastened to one of her tits, laving it with attention. The most remarkable cooperation, however, happened lower down where they had joined their hands together. One hand covering the other they speared her sex with a single digit each. There wasn’t a thought in their heads about their own pleasure for they couldn’t distinguish it from Sonya’s. They were hers.

“Sorry to interrupt this reliving of such a tasty activity,” Jackie’s voice broke in. “But something’s happening in the real world that you need to look into NOW!” That word wasn’t so much a roar as a veritable force pushing her up and away from her dream world into the real one.

She was awake right away and noticed that she was now sharing the bed with Kimberly and no one else. Looking around she couldn’t detect any trace of Cameron. “The note on the desk,” Jackie supplied.

“Couldn’t you just tell me what it said?” she grumbled as she tried to extricate herself from the bed without waking the other girl. She gave up on that when Kimberly began to stir, signaling she too was waking up.

The letter itself was easy to find. But when she started to read it, a stab of fear ran through Sonya. Not for herself, but for Cameron. ‘She’s gone to Eric. But she doesn’t know what he is and... she has no idea what she’s going to do once she’s there.’ And after Jackie explained to her just how that succubus that had visited them was created. Sonya could well imagine what Eric would do at the barest hint of rejection.

“Is something wrong?” came Kimberly’s drowsy voice from the bed.

Sonya didn’t even really think about what to do next. There really was only one thing she could do. “Yes, we need to get dressed now. Cameron has gone to Eric and I don’t think she’ll survive the visit.”

“Oh,” Kimberly said before the meaning fully hit. “What?!” She bolted upright. “I didn’t really trust him but... What are you saying?”

“No time now, just get dressed and I’ll explain on the way.”

* * *

Cameron was let in by Mrs. Bust, the housekeeper. She’d visited Eric’s place before and knew Mrs. Bust lived here as well. The house belonged to Eric’s family and she took care of it even when it wasn’t in use by them.

She was led into the dining room where Eric was already standing up when she entered. “Cameron, you caught me having breakfast.” At the last moment she deflected his kiss to her cheek. He frowned at that. “Why are you here at this hour?”

“I-I...” She didn’t know where to start. What to say. Eric must have caught something of that because he invited her to sit down. She hadn’t noticed Mrs. Bust hadn’t left yet so was a little startled when she appeared at Eric’s side to whisper something in his ear.

A startled expression flitted across his face followed by a few others that passed too fast for Cameron to identify them. “Why don’t you share breakfast with me? I’d feel awkward just eating in front of you.”

“No thank you, I don’t feel like eati...” The image of Kimberly’s pussy sprang forward. “I mean, uhm, that is, I don’t feel hungry right now.”

“Well at least have some calming tea. You seem very nervous.”

Mrs. Bust didn’t even seem to wait for Cameron’s nod before filling a cup, putting two lumps of sugar in it and giving it to her. Taking a tentative sip to see how hot it was she found it to be just the right temperature to drink. She drank some more of the sweetened beverage.

Feeling calmer she tried to breach the subject. “Eric, I’ve been thinking lately. About us.” She needed to choose her words carefully. She didn’t want Eric to know what she’d been doing. “And I’m... afraid we might be... No, that I am going too fast.” She took another sip before setting the cup down. “I just... I don’t know if I’m the kind of girl you’re looking for.”

“I think it’s you who are looking for a kind of girl,” Eric said as the friendly attentiveness bled out of his face.

‘How did he know? She didn’t even know.’ She was even more grateful for the tea now. It had calmed her so much that she didn’t even fidget. “What are you talking about?”

Eric rolled his eyes. “Did you really think you could hide it from me? Sucky Bust smelled them on you the moment you came in.”

‘Sucky Bust? Who is he talking...’ It dawned on her, it was Mrs. Bust he was talking about. She looked over to where she was standing and got the fright of her life. Instead of the motherly person in a long skirt and blouse she was confronted by a voluptuous woman, naked and red-skinned looking very much like a devil with her horns and tail.

“Gaaah,” she exclaimed as she got up to put some distance between her and this creature. Or tried to because her legs and arms didn’t move a muscle.

“You’re going to go through some changes Cameron, or maybe I should start calling you Cummy now.” Cameron looked in horror as Eric gave her a smile of devilish delight. “I just remembered that I left my bedchamber and my workroom out of the tour last time. We’ll rectify that right away and once you’re properly grateful for that, you can tell me all about what exactly Sonya has been up to.”

* * *

Kim’s mind was awhirl with all the information Sonya had given her as they raced to Eric’s place. The tale about warlocks and demons and magic seemed far-fetched but for some reason she couldn’t not believe her.

It was strange, she knew those things didn’t exist yet she knew Sonya didn’t lie. ‘Maybe I don’t really, maybe I am just going along to make sure Cameron is safe and Sonya doesn’t do anything she’ll regret.’ But that wasn’t true, she could feel it.

Further deep thinking was stalled by the fact that they had arrived at Eric’s house. ‘Woah, I didn’t know his family was this loaded.’ And they had to be if he lived alone in there. She upped that to very loaded when she saw who answered after a minute. A woman in her thirties that just screamed domestic servant. And not of the illegal alien variety too.

“We’re here to see Cameron.” Sonya didn’t waste time on pleasantries.

Her belief that things weren’t so bad took a hit when she witnessed the woman’s response. Her expression of recognition at Cameron’s name belied the words that came out of her mouth. “I’m sorry, but I think you have the wrong house. I don’t even know a Cameron.”

Still, Sonya’s reaction surprised her even more. Without a word she gave the woman a palm-thrust that had flying back until she hit the wall. She had already walked in past the woman when Kim caught up with Sonya and grabbed her arm. “What the hell did...”

The rest died down as Sonya looked back at her with eyes of black obsidian. “We don’t have time for questions. Cameron’s in real danger and she’s already getting up.”

At that remark Kim looked back to see that the woman was indeed up. But she didn’t look very human anymore. She looked like a stereotypical devil, complete with a tail and angry crimson eyes. Her lower body didn’t resemble a goat’s though. In fact, it looked very nice to Kim’s recently acquired appreciation of the female form.

“I think she’s down the hallway. Kick in the door if you have to but hurry. I’ll deal with this one,” Sonya finished as she placed herself between Kim and the creature.

Taking a deep breath she nodded, not even realizing that Sonya couldn’t see that. “Right, on it.” She ran to the door Sonya had indicated as the sound of fighting rang through the hallway.

The door didn’t even slow Kim down as it wasn’t locked but the scene inside did stop her. The sight of Cameron lying just outside of a golden circle laid into the floor with Eric standing over her chanting something looked like it was straight out of the movies. An impression that was only reinforced by the two tables on either side of the cramped room loaded down with pots, bottles, flasks and other things she couldn’t identify right away.

“That’s enough of that you freak, this horror movie just entered its rescuing of the damsel-in-distress scene.” She advanced on Eric who at first didn’t seem to even notice her but kept chanting. Then he seemed to find a natural break in whatever he was doing because he finally turned around to give Kim a contemptuous look.

“This isn’t a movie, girl.” He leaned over and grabbed a hand-mirror with symbols engraved in its frame. “GENERASCO SPECULUM,” he shouted as he held the mirror in front of Kim. A white light blinded her and when it cleared she was confronted... by herself.

“And now you get to watch as I turn Cameron into my loyal bodyguard. And guess what her first task will be?” He didn’t wait for her answer and began to chant once again, throwing a powder into the circle as he did so.

Kim licked her lips as she studied this other her. They didn’t just look exactly alike, their bodies were in the same position. The only difference was the blank, unchanging expression of her opponent.

When she moved to the right, the thing did so too and at the same time. A move to the left, a feint to the right and another step to the left were all followed perfectly. But Kim didn’t give up and tried to kick the creature only to have it stopped halfway by a mirror-image move of her opponent.

A punch met the same fate, crashing into the other’s fist. Kim rubbed the painful hand but stopped when she noticed her opponent doing the same thing. ‘She follows every move, every single one.’

Kim backed away and watched her opponent do the same until she was just past the table. Turning to face it she judged that her adversary hadn’t cleared it on her side. Bracing herself instinctually she bowed deeply, her head just missing the tabletop. Her opponent wasn’t so lucky and the sound of her head impacting wood was music to Kim’s ears.

Again and again she did so, her opponent not doing anything to resist, until a sound like glass breaking replaced the meaty thump. Turning to face her living reflection again she noticed something like cracks spreading across its unexpressive face. They spread quickly until her body fell apart in shards that simply vanished as they hit the ground.

Suddenly Kim’s head smarted, a lot. Like, like she’d hit it repeatedly. ‘Fuck, auw, shit.’ She collapsed to her knees as the world started to swim in front of her eyes. She also started to feel queasy. ‘Did I just give myself a concussion?’

Something rolled past her towards Eric, a heap of flaying limbs both naked and clothed. Eric’s voice took on a triumphant quality as the circle in the floor began to glow. The heap separated when Sonya kicked the she-devil off sending her flying. The woman barreled straight into Eric knocking them both into the circle.

The circle didn’t stop glowing as Eric got up and turned around. When he saw Sonya he looked astonished. “Impossible. You...” Everyone’s eyes turned to the middle of the circle because at that moment something audibly popped into existence. It was a squat, blue thing with no face, just a mouth.

Upon seeing it, Eric scrambled to get out of the circle but he hadn’t even reached the ring when a wind picked him and the red woman up. They flew towards a ball of light that had already gobbled up the blue creature. The moment their bodies touched the orb, they were gone.

Using the table she pulled herself up. “Is it over?” Kim asked in a hushed voice.

In response the orb pulsed, then it began to grow. It became a blob which began to sprout appendages. The appendages became limbs as the thing became more defined. For a moment Eric kneeled there in the middle of the circle, naked and looking none the worse for wear.

It only lasted for a moment. A look of pain etched itself on his features as he began to grow again. His skin turned red, then blue before settling onto purple. Horns pierced the skin of his forehead before curving backwards.

When it was over Kim barely recognized the thing as Eric Stone. He looked like a purple Hulk, towering above them with bulging muscles. Except the Hulk didn’t have equally bulging breasts and he usually wore pants.

The sight of those tits with a cock like a baseball-bat hanging underneath them might have been a turn-on for some; Kim most certainly wasn’t one of them.

Eric didn’t seem to mind as he gazed at himself, flexing his arm. “Power,” he growled. “I feel so much power.” He looked up and let his eyes fall on Kim. “And hunger,” He added with a leer.

Kim answered with a look of revulsion that didn’t seem to faze Eric. “Come little one, come to me.” Kim had no intention of doing so but when Eric crooked his finger in a beckoning gesture she felt her lower body lurch forward pulling the rest of her along.

It felt like that finger was inside of her, caressing her in all the right places. “This is going to be fun,” Eric crowed. Kim didn’t think so but she could feel her body respond to him.

“Not for you,” Sonya broke in. She waited until she had Eric’s attention before throwing a vial from one of the racks on the table onto the golden ring. The ring flashed, turning silver. It quickly spread inwards flowing over the tiles like quicksilver.

Looking down he had just enough time to utter a single word before it reached him. “Shit.” Then the quicksilver spread upward over his form before pulling it down into the floor until there was nothing disturbing the pool of liquid metal.

By the time Sonya had reached Cameron’s side that pool was gone too, but the ring in the floor was still silver. So Kim was very surprised when a moment later the tile-floor spat out Eric Stone, his body human once more. He didn’t move, she didn’t even see him breath. “What do we do now?”

Cameron looked at her revealing she still had those black eyes. They didn’t look unfriendly though. “Why, call the police of course!”

* * *

‘I think I need a bigger bed,’ Sonya considered. It was a little cramped sharing it with both Cameron and Kimberly. They were in her room after having Cameron checked out at the hospital.

Kimberly hadn’t believed her right away when she suggested calling the police but it had made perfect sense. They hadn’t actually done anything wrong, but more importantly there was no evidence they had. Eric didn’t have a mark on him, Cameron was clearly drugged and Eric’s house had been filled with all manners of suspicious things that proved he was into some really weird stuff.

Add to that the help of Jackie who had smoothed over any suspicion the detectives harbored against them and managed to plant a clue that Eric may have had more skeletons in his closet. Sonya thought it likely given how easy he had contemplated what amounted to Sonya’s and Cameron’s deaths.

Cameron was lying in the middle this time, both Kimberly and Sonya had felt it necessary to comfort her. Not the traditional kind of comfort but it had gotten Cameron to think of something else. Or not think at all.

“So, how do you feel now that you’ve had your revenge?” Jackie asked from the foot of the bed. She was wearing a nurse uniform, a very small one.

Sonya thought about that. “Actually, I already had my revenge yesterday. This was about Cameron, really. Eric had dumped me to get her but I’m the one she came to, the one she gave her... virtue up to. Eric’s death... It’s funny but I don’t feel much about that. Just glad we managed to save Cameron. If I hadn’t met you or she hadn’t left that note...” Sonya snuggled a little closer to Cameron.

“You know,” Sonya continued with a thoughtful tone. “I heard about how revenge is best served cold, but if I had waited I don’t think I would have had much of a revenge.” She began to grin. “Certainly not such an enjoyable one.”

“Interesting... Well, that just leaves one thing doesn’t it?”

“What’s that?”

Jackie chuckled. “Why, your explanation for how you knew Eric and just how you three ended up sharing a bed!”

For a moment panic gripped her, then Sonya felt Cameron’s hand squeeze her butt in an unconscious gesture. Looking at those two she felt her calm return. “I’ll think of something. They trust me and I lo-like them a lot. We’ll figure it out together. And if not, there’s always the Program.”

The End