The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge of the sdreN

Chapter 4

Kat’s head was pounding when she woke up. She looked blearily around and saw that she was sleeping on an unfamiliar couch. Where was she? How did she get here?

She groaned and struggled to sit up on the couch. Her feet hit a body resting beside the couch. She looked and saw Sai sleeping there.

“Ugh... Sai. Like, wake up!” Kat said a little too loudly. Her headache got worse.

Sai seemed reluctant to give up her sleep, but Kat kept shaking her, so eventually the two girls were ostensibly awake.

“What, like, happened last night?”

Sai paused trying to remember herself. “Uh... we went to the Rhino. We did some pregaming first. Actually, we did a lot of pregraming. Then we danced for a bit, and then...”

Sai was struggling to remember, but it was starting to come back to Kat. After the Rhino it had been... Dirk’s house party. She was pretty fuzzy on what happened there, but she knew that this wasn’t Dirk’s place she was in.

“Where, like, are we?” Kat said.

Sai gave a small smile. “That’s an easier one. This is, like, Jeremy’s apartment. I think I must have thrown up or something, because otherwise I would be in the bedroom instead of out here.”

Jeremy came out of the kitchen and said, “Oh, you girls are finally up. I made you some breakfast.”

They both stumbled into the kitchen and eagerly ate breakfast and drank coffee. Eventually, Kat was starting to feel almost normal and she realized something.

“Oh my god! I’ve been, like, talking differently.” Kat said.

Sai looked at her curiously. “I actually had, like, noticed that. The past few days you’ve been talking a lot more, like, formal. I thought it was a bit weird.”

“No that’s not what I, like—” Kat forced herself to say it properly. “That’s not what I mean. I mean that I’m, li—, I’m talking weird now.”

“Kat, you’re talking the way you usually do. Are you sure you only had alcohol last night?”

Kat slowed down to carefully pick her words. “Yes. Sorry, I’m actually trying to speak formally.” She closed her eyes for a moment trying to concentrate. “Could you please stop calling me Kat? I’d really rather go by Catherine.”

Sai was confused. “What’s gotten into you today, Ka—, Catherine? Ugh, that doesn’t feel nice to say at all. Are you sure you don’t like Kat?”

Catherine shook her head. “Please, I know it sounds weird, but please just keep calling me Catherine. It was bothering me the last two days, but I didn’t say anything because everything else has been so crazy.”

Sai shrugged. She figured “Catherine” would get over this soon enough, so she’d humor her friend’s wishes as best she could for now.

When they finished up breakfast, Catherine got a text message from Chad. ‘Hey baby, we meeting up today or what?’

Catherine was excited. After two days of waiting, she would finally get to spend real quality time with her boyfriend. Catherine thanked Jeremy for putting up with her and Sai for the night, and drove to the sorority house to get ready for her day with Chad. Soon she was knocking on the door of Chad’s apartment.

He opened the door. “Hey, Kat! You’re looking gorgeous as always.”

Kat hadn’t seen her boyfriend in two days. She threw her arms around him. “I’ve missed you, like, so much, babe!”

Catherine quickly caught herself and pushed herself off of Chad. She couldn’t let her mind go all gooey just because she was hanging out with her boyfriend. Not until she was sure her review system was keeping her old memories somewhat stable. Suddenly hanging out didn’t seem like such a great idea.

Chad smiled. “No need to be embarrassed. I’ve missed you too. What did you want to do today?”

Catherine tried to think. She had fuzzy memories of what “Kat” usually did with Chad. She was afraid of another relapse, so she picked a relatively tame option. “Why don’t we cuddle up on the couch and watch TV together? We’ve both had long weeks, I think it’d be nice to just relax.”

Chad looked disappointed for a split second, but he quickly disguised his disappointment. “Alright, if that’s all you want to do today. I’m game.”

Chad turned on the TV, and soon they were both cuddling on the couch.

Chad handed her the remote. “You can pick what we watch today.”

Catherine, fearing another reversion to Kat, decided to pick something with some substance. She switched it to PBS which was airing an educational program about the discovery of DNA.

“Wow, this is a first. You usually go for something on MTV.” Chad said in mild surprise.

“Well, I thought it’d be nice to switch things up for once. Besides, a little bit of knowledge never hurt anyone.” Catherine said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“I wasn’t criticizing.” Chad said defensively. “This doesn’t have anything to do with Wednesday, does it?”

Catherine didn’t know what he was talking about. “What do you mean?”

Chad shrugged. “Well, you had that nerdy girl sit with us, for one. You were talking differently the whole time. And then you asked her about female scientists out of nowhere, and you gave me a really dirty look when I said ‘you’re lucky you’re pretty.’ Are you worried I think you’re dumb, Kat?”

Catherine didn’t know what to say. On one hand, she was touched her boyfriend had noticed her acting weirdly. On the other hand, the way he asked seemed a touch condescending to her. “Look, I just want to watch this today. There’s no special reason. It’s not because I’m worried about anything. Can we just watch this and have this conversation be done?”

Chad seemed to want to say more, but he just nodded and turned his attention back to the TV. He gave her a quick half-hug with the arm he had around her shoulder, and they both watched the show.

Catherine didn’t want to admit it, but she found herself getting a bit bored. She was zoning out every so often. No! She had to force herself to keep watching. She had to resist the temptation of changing the channel.

Catherine forced herself to watch for what felt like an eternity. How much longer was this thing? She clicked the guide option, and realized she had only watched 30 minutes of a two hour program. Ugh. Alright, she just had to pace herself.

Her mind started drifting. Why was she cuddling with Chad, watching this boring program? She could think of about a dozen other things she’d rather be doing with Chad. Making out with him. Sex.

No! She had to focus. She needed to keep her activities today tame, to avoid feeding the wrong part of the memories fighting inside her head. However, if she kept watching she was pretty sure her mind would just keep wandering down that same path. It wasn’t ideal, but she needed TV that could actually distract her from her own thoughts.

Catherine pointed the remote at the TV and switched it to MTV. Chad gave her a knowing look, but didn’t say anything.

Catherine had always been above reality shows like Teen Mom or Catfish. They were too trashy, and she always felt like they were encouraging an impressionable generation to engage in the worst kinds of behaviors. What she didn’t count on was them being so compelling.

The next two hours flew by, and Catherine wondered why she had never watched reality TV before. It was, like, soooo good! Eventually, Kat’s mind drifted to other things. She kissed Chad on the lips, and he was only too happy to reciprocate.

They started making out on the couch. Kat started to unbutton Chad’s pants, but paused. Wasn’t there some reason she didn’t want to do that? Nothing came to mind.

She finished unbuttoning his pants, and soon they were making their way to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes along the way. For some reason, Kat was more nervous than usual. This definitely wasn’t her first time, but for some reason she felt as nervous as if it was.

She stared at Chad’s cock as if it was the first she’d ever seen. She was almost unsure how best to proceed. Luckily, Chad made it easy for her. He entered her, and she felt herself quivering with pleasure. Soon all thought was irrelevant; they became creatures of instinct and passion.

With every thrust, Kat found herself giving in more and more to pleasure, her initial nervousness now completely forgotten.

“Ohhhh! Oh yeah!” Kat moaned. “Don’t stop! Oh!”

“Do you like that?” Chad growled.

“Yes! Yes! Harder!” Kat’s heart was racing.

Kat felt a tension building inside of herself. It was building and building.

“I’m getting close! Keep going!” Kat begged.

“Me to!” Chad grunted, never missing a beat.

Kat broke first. All the tension released at once as waves of pleasure ran through her body. Her eyes rolled back in bliss. All she could do was moan. Soon, Chad joined her. Kat felt his cum shoot inside of her, as he let out a moan of pleasure. They both collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed.

Kat lay there in the afterglow, imagining what she must look like. Panting. Her hair a mess. Her clothes completely abandoned. She probably looked like a slut, and that thought actually filled her with no small amount of pleasure.