The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Object of desire continued aka Rhonda rings a Belle 4

Copyright © 2007 Nick Vegas

DAWN IN ATLANTA, 4 HOURS LATER IN L.A.

Rhonda woke up to her alarm and fired up her computer. She made some coffee and put on her headset.

Meanwhile Alicia and Laurel were slowly and carefully massaging their idol, when the eyes blinked open again. The Worship figure spoke simultaneously into their ear-buds.

“Massage is finished, it’s time for you two to take a short nap.” said the figure of Rhonda. “Alicia you will sleep on my left, your legs adoringly wrapped around my strong thigh, with your left hand on my breast and your face snuggled under my arm, so you can have the privilege of enjoying a marker scent. Laurel, you’ll nap on the other side of me, legs the same way, right hand on my breast, face snuggled under my other arm.” she commanded.

The two women complied and got into position, their crotches throbbing with joy to be allowed to hold their worship figure like this.

Rhonda then elaborated. “While taking this four hour nap you will dream the following. I have decided to fully animate myself and have turned you both into solid rubber love dolls. Keep in mind not the deluxe, silicone perfection I am, but low budget, latex, permanent blow job expression dolls. You are able to move and walk on my command, but your fingers are melded together, except for the thumbs. Your toes are melded together. Your feet are flat. Your legs move at the hips but not at the knees, your arms move at the shoulder, but not the elbow or the wrist. As you see yourselves like this, it’s like a movie unfolding and you get to watch, as well as see it from your point of view. It’s all very, very real to you.

See yourselves walking, and moving, how awkwardly you move, how cheap you look. You are low budget dolls with garish make-up and a permanent blow job expression. Your jaw doesn’t even move. You’re that cheap, because that’s all you are worth. I, however am now fully functional, able to move on my own, sweat, eat and drink, and eliminate. The tremendous amount of control I now have is incredibly exciting to you. See us downstairs, me having breakfast, amusing myself by having you awkwardly walk about, clumsily. See yourselves in the mirror, and see how cheap you look. It excites you even more that I am enjoying making you move so awkwardly and humiliatingly. Why? Because it pleases Rhonda James.”

Their imaginations visualized the scenario as their wet crotches clutched the silicone skin of their controller.

“See me command Alicia to bring me the paper while I have Laurel clumsily bring me water, having to clutch the glass with both hands, walking stiff legged to me. See yourself, Alicia picking up and stiffly bringing me the paper, then standing like a mannequin with an open mouth and dumb blow job expression waiting, hoping, for another command.”

Rhonda continued: ‘Suddenly the door bell rings. I say the phrase: ‘pure rubber,’ and downgrade instantly to no interior framework, just cheap rubber sex dolls and drop the floor in heaps. Unable to move, blank expressions, mouths agape arms at your sides, legs straight out. You can hear me as I answer the door.

It’s some dear, dear friends of yours, wanting to visit. I explain that I am house sitting now and that I am in charge of the household. Part of you hears that and excitement runs through you knowing that YOU are part of the household I command. But, part of you wants to call out to your friends and let them know you ARE here, you’re not out of town for a month, you’re only a room away.

But, you’re the cheap, low budget rubber love dolls. They don’t even come with extendable tongues, or movable jaws. Now that you’re wireless, with no skeletal structure, you just lay there. Unable to call out. Totally at my mercy. Realizing how much control you’ve in fact given me, suddenly sends a rush of pleasure through your cheap rubber body. You hear me send your friends away, knowing they won’t check up on you again. You belong to me now.”

Rhonda continued.

“I decide to go for a power-walk and test out my powerful legs since I am animated. Your hear the door slam behind me, knowing I’ll be gone for about an hour, working up a good sweat. From your vantage points on the ground you’ll be able to see each other, lying there, motionless, until my return.

When I come back your hearts will soar, knowing your operator is back. You hope I’ll give you frameworks back and allow to move again so you may serve me.

But first, I have to wipe off my sweaty feet. I walk over to Laurel and pull her top off, roughly, she lifts for a second as I pull, then flops back to the floor as I toss the top aside. Now facing straight up, she is my floor mat to wipe my feet on. I treat her to having her face rubbed gruffly with my feet, as well as her chest. Pleasure surges through her as her worth sinks in. She is serving me as a foot wipe. Laurel, you see this same scene from your point of view, except you are jealous I have chosen your mother.

Alicia, you are incredibly jealous I haven’t chosen you to be the recipient, and and watch powerlessly as I wipe my feet off on her, marking her with my scent as mere property.

I look over at you and your heart soars again. I am well perspired, maybe I’ll find another humiliating use for you. I point at you and say “Stiff and light.” and your droopy rubber arms and legs flex. I walk over to you and with one hand grab your tricep and lift you off the floor like you weigh nothing.

You’re amazed at my strength and your excitement grows. What do I have in store for you? I take you to the upstairs bathtub and place you face up on the cold tub floor, then turn on the shower.

“I just feel like a rinse off, ’ I say and step nude into the shower. From your vantage point you see a wondrous sight. Your face is directly inline so you can see my perineum, that delightful little patch of skin between my vagina and anus. You achingly wish you had an extendable tongue so you could gently lap at the perineum, but you can’t. The water cascades down my perfect body, picking up my perspiration from all over, and gathering right at the perineum from front and back.

The mixture of water and my essence now cascades all over your low budget love doll face, filling you joy and excitement, knowing it’s my DNA, my sweat, my pheromones that cascade all over you. You vibrate with pleasure, and get close to exploding in orgasm when I give you the greatest gift to humiliate you and reenforce your worth...by letting my bladder go, giving you a golden shower with a view from below me. Your orgasm would make a real person convulse, but, you, cheap rubber love doll, feel it’s intensity without moving.

Your gratitude multiplies exponentially, and your affirmation that you are completely mine to do with whatever I want does as well. Your happiness to be only what I want you to be rushed over you in waves.

When you both awake from this dream, your gratitude to have been given back human form by me, your sole operator, your worship figure, your owner, will be so intense, you’ll rush to the end of the bed, and kneel before me. You’ll each take a ankle in your hand, pull the pump off the foot in front of you and slavishly, eagerly, intensely lap at the sole of that foot, thanking me and pledging your devotion and obedience while cumming over and over again.

Now, SLEEP!” Both women fell instantly unconscious and began to dream.

BACK AT RHONDA’S

Rhonda switched channels and tuned into the doll delivered to Karen that morning.

Since wrangling Karen back from Isabelle (Karen’s return), she hadn’t really been 100%. Rhonda had started to get bored with her, since she had been training a photographer for her friend Carol (training of Kim) and made it a point to enslave a lovely, professional massage therapist, and local flautist who foolishly answered an ad for a teaching job, and audition.

But with Alicia affirmed, and the worship figures completed, Rhonda turned her attention back to Karen. Karen, the one-time tall, hot, next door neighbor who’d been through so much (Karen’s gratitude, Karen on Loan, Accused, Nick Vegas caught).

It was time to wipe the slate clean, and really affirm her loyalty, and frankly, kinkiness. That was the downside of perversion she thought. Once you stick your toe in the water, the pool just gets deeper and deeper.

Oh well, why not really have fun with the project? The Holiday weekend offered plenty of time for total re-training.

Karen had been approached by a real gem of a guy, a persistent jackass of a man who was so dumb himself that Karen was the smart one. Rhonda knew he’d be easy to freak out, and would kick Karen out in a heartbeat under the right circumstances so she got to work.

She picked up the phone.

KAREN’S ‘BOYFRIEND’S APARTMENT, CRAPPY SIDE OF TOWN

Ted was out again all night, ignoring Karen and hadn’t come in yet. He tended to do that and didn’t even realize what he had, part time anyway. On many levels Karen still belonged to Rhonda, but she’d lost her tan, put on some weight, and her hair was over-processed now, a symptom of the crappie part of ton she lived in. Rhonda would fix all that.

Karen answered the phone, not sounding too bright, another symptom of living with this ape. “Um, yello?” she answered. She must have learned that from dipshit Rhonda thought.

“Karen, enact gratitude-This is Rhonda James.” Slowly, as if the mechanism was rusty, Karen’s expression began to change, her eyes went a little blank and a look of minor longing came over her. “Yes, Rhonda, how can I help you?” she asked. “You can help me by going deeper, NOW. Commanded Rhonda, and Karen’s expression slacked some more. “Deeper and deeper, and deeper.” said Rhonda. Karen’s face became more blank with each command.

“You received a crate from me. Go open it, stay on the phone.” ordered an agitated Rhonda. Karen lethargically complied. Rhonda could hear the crate creak over the headset and when the worship figure opened it’s eyes, she could see Karen looking at her from next to the box. It didn’t look like the bedroom though, thought Rhonda.

“What room are you in?” asked Rhonda. “The screen porch, ma’am, answered Karen. “That’s bullshit” said Rhonda. Pull out the worship figure, put her clothes in a bag and carry her to your bedroom, NOW.’ She demanded, and Karen did so.

The place was a pigstye, and this guy must be a real asshole, thought Rhonda. That’s it, she thought as she formulated a plan. “Karen, she said, can you do a head butt? Have you seen it in the movies?” asked Rhonda. “Yes Ma’am, all we watch is action movies and pro wrestling, when NACSAR isn’t on.” she replied.

‘Here’s what your going to do..” started Rhonda.

TWO HOURS LATER-TED RETURNS

Tipsy, stinking of liquor and generic cigarettes mixed with Aqua Velva Iced Blue, Ted staggered in the door, and yelled for Karen, but could not find her, until her walked to the bedroom and threw open the door.

He could not believe what he saw: There was Karen, on her hands and knees, with some blonde, ringlet haired woman in front her, facing AWAY, from her, her ASS in Karen’s face, while Karen probed her tongue up the worship figure’s ass, pulling out peanut butter she filled her with. Ted didn’t know it was a silicone worship figure, or that it was only peanut butter, being tongue scooped from a doll. Of course, he freaked.

“What in the hell is going on? You sick fucking freak!” He yelled. Karen pretended to ignore him, and kept lapping away at the peanut butter. ‘Who the fuck are you bitch, turning my woman into a lesbo ass-muncher!? He yelled. Ted ran forward stumbling and grabbed the Rhonda worship figure by the hair, THEN it really sunk in, blowing his mind. “A, A, A, fucking DOLL? You’re eating out the ass of a fucking doll! he said, stunned.

Ted was so stunned he stood there just long enough in disbelief for Karen to rush forward and head-butt him, then give him a quick knee to the balls before he dropped unconscious. Karen then threw a sheet over the doll, threw it over her should in a fireman’s carry, and rushed out to her car.

She drove to Rhonda’s house, in tears all the way, the Rhonda worship figure gently placed in the trunk.

KAREN ARRIVES AT RHONDA’S

Rhonda heard a knock at the door. She answered it to see Karen, with a large red mark on her forehead, peanut butter around her mouth, and mascara streams on her face from crying.

“Rhonda, Ted kicked me out, and I have nowhere else to go. Can I stay with you for a while until I get back on my feet?” Karen asked, having that dialogue placed in her head by Rhonda. “You’ll actually be all over MY feet, and it’ll be for more than a while, said Rhonda under her breath.

“I’m sorry, said Karen, not quite hearing Rhonda.” “Yes, you are very sorry, grovel mode, NOW. barked Rhonda. An amazing transformation occurred, even if only temporarily. Karen’s expression changed and she looked so very very sorry, and she dropped to her knees and crawled into Rhonda’s apartment, groveling, indeed. “I’m sorry Rhonda, I’m sorry,” she mumbled licking fervently at the tops of Rhonda’s raggedly old slippers. “Keep groveling, and double the intensity of your remorse’, said Rhonda. Karen almost contorted in self inflicted guilt and pain as she lay flat on her stomach, licking Rhonda’s ankle’s.

“Let me make it up to you, I’ll do anything you want, I’ll be anything you want, she begged.

‘Hmm said Rhonda, maybe there’s still some programming left, after all, but I must be sure. “Clean the slipper” I’ll be right back. said Rhonda, kicking off the well worn terry cloth slipper and leaving Karen to grovel face first is in it, licking it with subservience.’

Rhonda returned with a Pharmaceutical she hadn’t used in a long time, liquefied for injection. She grabbed Karen by her over-processed hair, exposed the back of her neck and injected the base of her skull.

“On your knees,” demanded Rhonda. Karen looked at her for the few seconds before the double dosage kicked in. She was on her knees, hands at her sides when her eyes rolled upward in her head, and Rhonda could only see the whites.

THE RETRAINING BEGINS

Rhonda got comfortable and laid Karen on her back. She positioned her legs out straight and her arms at hr sides, then placed some headphones on her.

Rhonda clipped on a lavalier mic and hit the record button. This way the session could be played to Karen over and over.

Rhonda then went to her closet and pulled out a week’s supply of stockings, placing the foot ends over Karen’s face.

She hit the record button and recorded her induction, would would be the short p[art since Karen had been through some programming and now had enough of the synapse altering serum for 3 women coursing through her veins, and saturating her brain.

“Karen, robot Karen can you hear me?” asked Rhonda “Yes Ma’am was Karen’s stilted answer. We are going to erase all your memory banks, all your thoughts starting with today and working backward until birth. You will only keep intact the knowledge that you were created to obey and serve your creator, Rhonda James. As you inhale and exhale you memorize your mistress’ scent, a scent, among others that immediately re-affirms your loyalty and obedience.

You will begin regression now and tell me out loud as each year erases. Begin. said Rhonda. “2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000..” counted down Karen as she erased her memories going back further and further, erasing a life, a career, an adolescence, a childhood, back to infancy.

“Now,’ said Rhonda, let’s start back at birth. You exit a trap door, from a machine not a birth canal. You exit clean, minus an umbilical cord. Your eyes shine silver. Standing above you is me, Rhonda James. I wave a small device like a flashlight in front of your eyes, and they turn to a natural color.

Even as an infant you understand me, you understand what you are, and that you have been created by me, you accept that beneath your seeming skin you are merely my creation, totally and completely programmed by me and under my control.’ continued Rhonda.

Rhonda progressed Karen through her childhood, putting in place all the kinks and sexual perversions Karen would grow to use in adulthood. Rhonda planted the seeds, nurtured them, and had them blossom in Karen’s mind to be the easily switched from one mode to another obedient submissive she would blossom into in adulthood.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Now Karen, an adult, having, according to her memories lived in Rhonda’s apartment since Rhonda created her, where she developed all her fetishes via programming and erotic discovery, opened her eyes upon command.

‘And now, sit up.’ said Rhonda as the beauty opened her eyes. Without even using her hands for support, Karen sat up, mechanically, stiffly.

“Stand” said Rhonda and Karen complied. Rhonda walked around her, inspecting her, like one would inspect an expensive new toy. Rhonda took a mental note of bruises on Karen’s arm, the need for some tanning time, a fresh manicure and pedicure, and some thing had to be done about her hair.

“You’ll be going to the salon with me this morning, as soon as they open. The owner is a thrall of mine and she’ll open early, then prepare you as per my instructions.”

“Slow down your heart rate and breathing to almost comatose.” said Rhonda, ‘NOW”.

Karen dropped in a heap, so deeply programmed and under Rhonda’s control she could control her body and mind completely.

Rhonda walked over to the limp figure and pulled a stethoscope from a bag. She listened to Karen’s heart rate, it was just enough to keep her alive.

“And, revive, standing at attention and a full body flex.” said Rhonda. Karen’s eyes opened again, she sprung to her feet, stood at attention.

“Very nice,” said Rhonda. “To whom to you belong,” asked Rhonda. “I belong to to you Ma’am. Rhonda James, my creator and sole operator.”

‘Excellent’ said Rhonda.

THE SALON

After she opened the salon early for Rhonda, Maggie stood zombie-like at attention staring blankly ahead. She spoke in a monotone. She was an average looking woman, blonde, 40 something, who Rhonda had inducted while getting her nails done, and taken her over to get free treatments for her and her girls without suspicion. Rhonda wasn’t into having Maggie service her, per se, but she sure did enjoy keeping her under foot and under her control.

“Maggie, open you mouth like a good girl, " said Rhonda, then she spit into Maggie’s mouth. Maggie took it and her boy shuddered in pleasure as she swallowed.

“Thank you Rhonda James, thank you.” she whimpered. “Now, my humble servant, you will give my thrall Karen here a nice chestnut brown coloring job, cut her hair to a medium length, give her the chrome silver manicure and pedicure, a facial, and then I want her spray tanned to look like she spent 2 weeks vacationing in Mexico. I’ll be soaking my feet in this vibrating bath while you work on her. IF I am happy with your work I’ll allow you to drink the water and give me the receipts from yesterday.” finished Rhonda.

“Thank you Ma’am, thank you. " drooled the owner of the salon, eager to please Rhonda James any way she could.

AFTER THE TREATMENT

Karen walked robotic-ally, stiffly over to Rhonda, and did a 360 turn, allowing Rhonda to see how deeply tanned she looked, and how her nails shined as the light hit them. Her hair now had that shine, and the damaged ends were cut off, leaving Karen as stunning as the day Rhonda decided she would own her.

Rhonda removed her feet from the warm water she’d been soaking in and called over Maggie with a snap of her fingers. Maggie dropped to her knees and began drying Rhonda’s feet, with intense admiration and reverence.

“Ok,” she said. “You may drink the water, and when you finish it, you’ll not remember us being here today. You’ll awake wondering when I’ll come in again, and then retreat to the rest room where you’ll masturbate about me coming in for a pedicure, and letting you go down on me while the polish dries. Knowing you’d never be allowed such a privilege, you’ll cum at the thought, then open the store as usual, daydreaming about me once an hour.”

Maggie eyed the warm water that had vibrated around Rhonda’s feet, and lowered her face to it’s warm surface, and began sucking up the warm water with absolute devotion. Rhonda and Karen exited, locking the door behind them, the sounds of Maggie’s soft moans filling the room.

Karen looked stunning as they walked down the street, men eyeing her with lust while Karen merely studied every move her owner’s perfect body made as she walked. Karen loved to see Rhonda’s strong calves flex as she walked, her legs moving her. Karen was hoping she’d get to lick thoser legs from toe to crotch when they got home.

With Karen absolutely under control again Rhonda takes an overdue vacation TO ATLANTA.

ALICIA’S HOUSE

Per her phone in commands Alicia had her worship object in a pair of cut-off shorts, keds and a sleeveless half shirt sitting up in the bed, waiting to be ‘served breakfast’ (it was all pantomime, really, the doll never ate, just got flattered and worshipped by Alicia at the start of every morning) Alicia went downstairs to make breakfast with Laurel.

The kitchen was at one end of the older home, and the living room and dining room were between that and the porch. A nice distance to walk even for someone in top shape. This distance was about to seen from a very new perspective.

THE FRONT DOOR

A key quietly slid into the front door lock, as the Real Rhonda James very stealthily made her way into the home, unheard and unseen by Alicia and Laurel. She was wearing a duplicate outfit: cut-off shorts, keds and a sleeveless half shirt of what Alicia had dressed the worship figure in, she’d worn it for the flight from Los Angeles, and had just arrived in Atlanta.

She left her suitcase in the foyer near the front door, as she snuck quietly through the house toward the kitchen, appearing at the alternate entrance through the family room, where another door, at the rear of the house entered the kitchen.

She stood there quietly for a second until Alicia turned around after placing toast in the toaster. Meanwhile Laurel poured a glass of Orange juice.

“Ahem” said Rhonda. Both women turned around and a look of shock and pleasure came over their faces. They stood motionless, staring at Rhonda.

“Rhonda, you came downstairs? But how, how,...” remarked Alicia in her drawl. “If I am standing here, talking, walking and animated, in the flesh, what does that mean?” asked Rhonda. “I must be dreaming ma’am,” figured Alicia. “Dreaming” said Laurel softly.

Rhonda stepped toward them, and the mother and daughter team could not help but watch her calves flex, and thigh muscle work as the stepped toward them. They licked their lips as the looked at her breast move slightly as she walked.

Rhonda lifted her left arm, revealing stubble under the arm, and took Alicia’s wrist, gently running Alicia’s hand across the stubble. Alicia shuddered in excitement. Rhonda released the hand.

“No, If I’ve come to life that must mean you both are actually vinyl latex love dolls. You can feel the transformation slowly begin as I describe it, see it and feel it. It begins with your feet, your toes melding together as your feet go flat.” said Rhonda. Alicia, so suggestible to Rhonda’s ideas and control, lowered from her tip-toe stance to flat feet, her toes clenching together and touching, as if they were melded. She looked down at her own legs as she watched her eyes and mind convinced she could see what her controller described.

“You both see your skin going from flesh to cheap, low budget latex, complete with the seam down the leg, as your knees stiffen to immobility, and you legs become moveable only at the hip. Feel your hips become stiffer and the latex work it’s way up your waist, your torso. The two women watched as their bodies morphed to Rhonda’s description.

Your skin looks so cheap, so low budget, as you fingers meld together, only the thumb apart. Your arms bend at a slight angle at the elbow then lock, only moveable at the shoulder.” she continued.

Now both Alicia and Laurel were posed this way as Rhonda took the orang juice and had a sip.

The cheap latex flows up your neck, as you head cocks slightly, then to your face as your expression permanently becomes that of a cheap latex love doll, mouth open, and in a permanent blow job expression. When you are placed in front of a mirror, you’ll see you cheap fake hair and garish make up, with blank eyes.” said Rhonda, munching some toast.

Now Alicia’s and Laurel’s expressions were that of cheap latex love dolls, their bodies rigid, except where they could be moved, but they were still, waiting to be posed or commanded to move. Laurel was in front of the fridge, so Rhonda posed her a few feet to the side, leaning against the counter, and helped herself to more juice.

Alicia was posed with her back to the cabinets and then Rhonda sat down, admiring her handiwork.

She ate, as she watched to the two, with the expressions on their faces stand there unmoving for a good twenty minutes.

“O.K.” she said. “my low budget latex rubber dolls, I will command o move in a little contest.” Rhonda took the roll of paper towels and placed it all the way at the front door, her subjects not moving an inch.

She returned to the kitchen. “On the word “go” you will compete against each other to tear a perfect paper towel off the roll, and present it to me. The winner will be given the privilege of being my doormat to wipe my feet on after I return from a powerwalk. I might even let you lay on the tub floor as I shower off.”

Knowing how much orgasmic pleasure this could result in, both women got wetter, and the drive to win surged through them. Their conditioning dream might come true!

“Go” snapped Rhonda after she walked to the other end of the house for a good seat to watch.

Alicia and Laurel both pushed each other aside as they awkwardly, stiff-leggedly lumbered from the kitchen. They passed the mirror on the hutch and saw each other and themselves as cheap, low budget latex dolls with blow job expressions, and their hearts fluttered over the amazing power Rhonda had over them.

Laurel was younger and faster, but Alicia’s longer stride, and drive to win had her use her arm to block Laurel, then trip her. Laurel landed on a soft ottoman, then rolled to the floor, landing on her side, then rolling onto her back.

With legs stiff, she could not bend at the knee, to stand up. She could not bend her arms to prop her self back up. She sat up, then lie down, sat up, lie down, repeatedly trying to get up but with the limited movement of a cheap rubber pose-able love doll, it looked like she was out of the running.

Alicia lumbered over to the towels, used the palms of her hands to pick up the roll, she pivoted back and forth, her mouth forming an ‘O’ as she looked blankly, for a way to tear a perfect towel off the roll. Rhonda watched with amusement at her amazing power.

“You’re both so ridiculous, so cheap and trashy looking so low budget!” she laughed . Alicia took the roll and turned it in her flat palms, and let it unroll. She bent half over and the stream of paper towels went between her legs. She clenched her thighs together and stood erect, the towel tearing. Not quite perfect, she repeated this laborious process until Rhonda called ‘done’.

Laurel stopped her fruitless flailing, and lay still. “Very good” said Rhonda. “I think though, for my purposes, I’ll down grade you too inflatable love dolls for the moment, so your thumbs will attach to the hands, and your arms will be at your sides, your legs straight out...NOW.”

Alicia dropped the paper towel as she went rod-ram straight, the stupid blow job expression in place, as did Laurel.

Rhonda positioned them as she wished, Alicia near the door, and Laurel in an easy chair.

“Laurel” sleep until my next command. Said Rhonda. “Alicia you are now my doormat, lucky you!” she said. Pleasure ebbed throughout Alicia. “Now, as a doormat you think like a door mat, and look like a doormat. Close your mouth and eyes. They’ll open automatically when I return from my walk to use you. You will not hear this next session with Laurel. Just re-run your commands until I return.” said Rhonda.

Rhonda turned her attention to the lovely young woman, posed like a cheap blow up love doll.

“Little Belle” said Rhonda, and Laurel transformed to a young woman in deep trance, waiting for programming by her idol.

“Now, you lost the contest, but I have a consolation prize for you. When I touch your temples and apply pressure I’ll be wiping clean all memories you have of anything from the last almost 18 years, except your worship of and training by me, your sexual training by me, and your worship figure.” You will have no memory of any life anyone outside of your total obedience, submission, adoration and worship of Rhonda James.” I am torn between using you as a personal assistant or having you as a slut-groupie, so I’ll leave those options open to my discretion.’ Rhonda placed her fingers on Laurel’s temples and began applying pressure, slowly increasing it, as Laurel’s eyes rolled in her head, memories erasing backward, skipping the training by Rhonda. On the other side of the room Alicia had no idea she would not be remembered by the young woman Rhonda programmed.

Soon she wouldn’t care.

“Now, re-run just your memories of me and my commands until I return from my power walk. You will answer to the name “Raven” from now on.”

Rhonda took off her keds and placed them on the chest of Alicia, as she would any doormat, and then put on the sneakers she brought with her for power walking.

She walked briskly, checking out the neighborhood for a good hour and returned.

BACK FROM THE WALK

Rhonda entered, rather perspired, and said the phrase: ‘doormat, activate.’ Alicia’s eyes popped open and she looked up at Rhonda, towering over her.

She saw the bare sole of Rhonda’s foot lower onto her face, it’ aroma wafting up her eager nostrils, the feel of her skin being rubbed with Rhonda’s foot, re-enforcing her lowliness under her. Her pussy quivered with humiliating pleasure. When Rhonda was done she awakened Alicia and instructed her to come out of trance and enter a submissive, programmable mode and run upstairs to lie in the tub.

Alicia sprang to action and sprinted up the stairs, not even noticing Laurel, which was just as well.

Rhonda ran the entire scenario “I just feel like a rinse off, ’ stepped nude into the shower. with Alicia’s face directly inline she could see Rhonda’s perineum, that delightful little patch of skin between the vagina and anus. The water cascaded down Rhonda’s perfect body, picking up her perspiration from all over, and gathering right at the perineum from front and back.

The mixture of water and my essence cascaded all over Alicia’s face, filling her with joy and excitement, Rhonda’s DNA , sweat, my pheromones. Alicia got close to exploding in orgasm when Rhonda told her: “Your orgasm would make a real convulse, with pleasure and each wave will wipe away any memory of anyone in this house but you and I.” Rhonda erased all memories of Laurel as she continued her plan.

‘Your gratitude multiplies exponentially, and your affirmation that you are completely mine to do with whatever I want does as well. Your happiness to be only what I want you rushes over you in waves. " said Rhonda.

Now Rhonda’s submissive amazon slave gently toweled her off, and applied sesame oil to her body. Rhonda redressed and immobilized her to stand at attention and flex while Rhonda went in and put the worship figure away.

Rhonda returned to the bathroom, and awoke Alicia. “My other submissive, Raven, is downstairs. You will not recognize her in any way.

Go put on your black bra and panties, patent leather pumps, and prepare to be my maid/servant. Alicia did as she was told and Rhonda went downstairs for a nice breakfast.

Still in programming mode, ‘Raven’s’eyes rolled as she awaited activation. Rhonda woke her, with additional info. “You will not recognize my maid/servant, and when she hovers too much around me and it bothers you, you will be allowed to use these commands on her” Rhonda filled her in.

BREAKFAST FIT FOR A QUEEN

Alicia brought her mistress a sumptuous breakfast, as Rhonda sat across from ‘Raven,’ Raven cut Rhonda’s food, and fed it to her, like a good assistant/groupie would. As Alicia returned with more coffee, Raven asked Rhonda. “So who’s this maid chick? Can we lose her for a few minutes? I’m dying to go down on you while you have breakfast, if that’s ok. This older maid is crowding me”

Rhonda was satisfied with her work thus far and wanted to see how well her new conquest would perform.

“Let’s see what you can make her do.” Said Rhonda. “Store window” said young Raven, in a voice louder than she usually spoke. Alicia froze like a mannequin, in response to the command.

Raven jumped up from her chair. She took the coffee and put it carefully on the table, looking back at Rhonda for approval.

Raven posed Alicia in a few different poses, laughing, not even remembering her, just seeing her as a maid to be commanded. She didn’t recognize Alicia, and she merely saw her as ‘old’ in her 30’s and finally stood her at attention. “Robot” said Raven, and Alicia cocked her head, and blinked.

“Robot activated.” said Alicia, mechanically. ‘Walk back and forth from the front door to here for me, and say “I am Rhonda’s Robot, over and over.” demanded Raven.

Alicia performed the task and Raven laughed as she did. Raven looked at Rhonda who just pointed to her crotch.

‘Robot, stand here at attention and watch.’ said Raven as Alicia mechanically did what she was told by the young black haired woman. Now, with Alicia transfixed on watching, Raven spread Rhonda’s legs and began to go down on her with an eagerness and intensity that was artful. Alicia would not bother them. She stood silently and obediently by watching the young woman pleasure Rhonda.

The woman belonged to Rhonda, as did she. Alicia knew this.

Rhonda had plans to take Raven to a piercing and tattoo parlor, and then take her back to LA where she and Karen would wait on her hand and foot.

Meanwhile for the rest of the week Alicia and Raven take turns being the maid, and when Rhonda felt like it they’d alternate turning each other into mannequins, robots, or rubber dolls for Rhonda’s amusement. This would be the best way to separate them, without that annoying separation anxiety, thought Rhonda.

Rhonda enable the women to access their adrenaline and they moved the furniture out of Raven’s room, repainted it and got rid of any trace she was ever there.

Now when Rhonda flew back to Los Angeles, her perky young black haired worshipping assistant by her side, Alicia would awake from trance, clutching the thigh of her life size Rhonda James worship figure. She’d start every day going down on it, flattering it, cleaning it, then go to work, return and repeat the process. This routine would permanently rewire her brain so her sole existence would be to serve Rhonda, and keep Rhonda’s Atlanta property in order.

Meanwhile she had the younger Raven to keep her pleasured on the flight back and for as long as she wanted. She could also get foot-rubs in stereo back home as both Karen and Raven catered to her every whim.