The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Rick Summer, Ace Detective

by Angelique Bouchette

Chapter 4: A Night To Remember

As Rick entered the palatial bedroom, he saw the girl waiting for him. Jayne was kneeling at the foot of a huge four-poster bed, eyes downcast, in a suitably servile manner. She was wearing a short, pink, diaphanous nightie, and matching brief, sheer, frilly panties, that left very little to the imagination. She’d been commanded to spend a night of passion with the detective, and to satisfy his every whim, according to Scrooge.

He looked at her, feeling suddenly embarrassed. “So, er, what do we do next?” he asked.

The girl raised her eyes, and gave him a smoldering look. “Whatever you want to do, Sir!” she replied. “By the way, can I get up now, my knees are absolutely killing me?”

“Oh, ah, s-sure!” he replied, startled by the normalcy of her request. “Er, why don’t you get your pretty little ass over here, and maybe help me get undressed?” Rick was no stranger to the red-light districts of Frisco, or its ladies of the night!

“Sure, Rick!” she readily agreed, rising to her feet, and sauntering over to him. “You don’t mind me calling you Rick, do you, honey?”

“N-No!”

“Good!” She helped him off with his jacket and tie, then started to unbuckle the belt of his pants. “Would you like me to give you a blow job first, Rick?” she murmured, as she unzipped his fly, and dragged his pants down about his knees.

“S-Sure, why not?” he croaked.

She slowly sank to her haunches, dragging his boxers down from his bulging crotch, as she did so. As soon as his erection sprang into view, she took it in her hands, and expertly jacked him into full, raging hardness.

“Jesus!” he gasped, as she pushed back the foreskin from his throbbing purple dome, and slipped her luscious lips over it. “Is this for real?” he asked himself. “Thank you, Lord!”

“Mmmm!” she moaned, her eyes closing, as she slid all the way onto him, deep-throating him on the very first stroke.

“Mamma mia! Oh, yes, yesss!” he gasped, clutching the back of her blonde head, as it began to bob up and down on his throbbing shaft, her deliciously tight throat clutching at his cock, as she swallowed convulsively, trying to suck him all the way down into her belly (assuming she had one, of course, which was doubtful?).

His hips began to jerk and twitch, as he found himself pumping into her, fucking her face back. “Uh, uh, uh, uh! Now this... is what I call... realistic!” he gasped, between grunts, as he felt his climax rapidly approaching. “I-I’m gonna cum, babe!” he gasped, through gritted teeth.

She slid her tightly-stretched lips off his cock, and swiftly rose to her feet. “We don’t want to waste it, do we, honey?” she murmured, her big blue eyes sparkling, as she pushed her panties down over her buttocks and thighs, and stepped out of them, as they fell about her trim ankles.

Tightly gripping his rock-hard cock, she guided it to her waiting pussy, then jerked her hips forward, so that he entered her, in a single, smooth thrust. He was delighted to discover that her vulva was already well-lubricated and slippy from her own secretions.

“Aaaaahh!” The effect on her was electrifying. As his penis entered her, she gasped with pleasure, raising up her left knee, and wrapping her long, lithe limb over his right hip, to increase the penetration.

She wrapped both arms about his neck, pulling his lips down onto hers, and crushing her breasts against his chest. As her tongue explored his mouth, hungrily, her crotch ground up against his, her hips rotating, as she started to fuck him.

With a startled cry, he found himself falling forward on top of her, as she lost her balance, and tumbled backward onto the bed, with a muffled, but strangely girlish, shriek.

As their mouths parted, she burst into a fit of girlish giggles, and wrapped her other leg about his waist, drawing him even further inside her sopping sex. “Fuck me, you randy bastard!” she panted, looking up into his eyes, imploringly, then yanking his head down, and grinding his teeth against hers, in another passionate kiss.

“They certainly have made some serious advances in ‘droid technology and programming!” he mused, as he started to fuck into her hot, moist vagina, loving the way her powerful pussy muscles clenched and relaxed about his raging hard-on.

Soon, he was grunting from his efforts. “Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh....” urged on by her gasping cries of encouragement. With a final grunt, he shot his hot load of cum into her spasming snatch.

“Oh yes, yess, yesss!” she cried, her hips jerking up to meet him, as it triggered her own orgasm, and she arched her spine up off the bed.

Gripping her asscheeks, he continued to ram his crotch up against hers, until her powerful cunt muscles had milked him dry. Then he collapsed on top of her, his hands pushing aside her negligee, and clutching her heaving breasts, the bullet hard nipples digging into his palms.

He lay like that, panting from his exertions, feeling like the luckiest guy on the whole damned planet. Jayne was so realistic, it was almost beyond belief that she could be a... a machine? Everything he could see, feel, enjoy, seemed totally, utterly human, and yet she was just an android, a biomechanical woman, without a heart, or soul, or feelings... “Does she have feelings?” he wondered, with a flash of guilt.

“Jayne?” he murmured.

“Mmmm?” she murmured, eyes still closed, head swaying from side to side, still in the throws of post-coital bliss.

“Jayne, do you have feelings, like... like a real human being?” he asked, feeling his ears grow hot again.

Her eyes flew open, and stared up into his. “I-I don’t really know,” she said, huskily. “I have no terms of reference within my program!”

He could’ve sworn he saw tears glistening in those lovely big blue eyes.

* * *

Rick blinked away the sleep from his eyes, and stared up at the ceiling, as the memories of his night of passion came flooding back. Some faint sound had awoken him, he suddenly realized, and he was instantly on the alert, every muscle in his body tensed and ready for action. He carefully rolled over onto his side, and his arm reached out for the sleeping android girl, only to find an empty depression in the mattress, where she’d lain beside him.

His eyes sprang open wide, searching the darkened room, and he observed a dark, shadowy figure, crouching down alongside the wall. His hand snaked out and touched the room’s light sensor pad, and the ceiling glowed into life, revealing the startled, naked girl, squatting down beside a domestic power socket, her legs wide-spread. A slim, flexible power cable ran from the wall socket, ending in a miniature jack-plug, that appeared to be plugged into her body, between her thighs, somewhere on her perineum, just behind her sex.

She glanced over at him, an amused smile on her full red lips. She had carefully repaired her makeup from their earlier love-making, whilst he slept, he idly noted, as he ran his eyes over her, appreciatively.

“Sorry that I awoke you, Rick,” she murmured. “I’m afraid you’ve just caught me recharging my batteries!” she continued, holding the plug firmly in place, as she spoke. There was no sign of embarrassment on her part.

“Jeez, you’d think it was an everyday occurrence?“ Rick thought, then chuckled to himself, as he realized that it probably was just that! He gave her a slightly embarrassed grin. “How often do you, ah, need to do that?” he asked, by way of conversation, sitting up in the bed.

Her brows creased. “Under average power consumption, I can go for maybe sixty hours between recharges,” she replied, “but particularly energetic sex can shorten that period, considerably!” She gave him a knowing smile, gazing over at him from beneath lowered eyelashes. “I didn’t expect to have to recharge them before tomorrow!”

“Oh, ah, yeah!” he replied, blushing a deep shade of red. He was impressed. Standard ‘droid models needed recharging far more frequently than that, if he recalled correctly?

“Still, unlike similar, but inferior products, I can switch over into ‘Standby Mode’, whenever my services are not required,” she added, with a supercilious smile. “It’s a little like you humans, when you are in a deep coma!” she explained, seeing his puzzled expression. “My power consumption is then reduced to a mere trickle, with a consequently significant increase in the time between recharges.”

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and stared over at her magnificent, naked body. “Tell me, Jayne, can you replicate all the usual human bodily functions?” he asked.

She paused for thought, before replying. “The majority of them, but not all! I have fully functional hair follicles, for example, so I grow body hair, just like you humans, and I need to regularly trim my fingernails and toenails, which are programmed to gradually increase in length. I also have pores in my epidermal layer, so that I can perspire during exercise, or arousal, just like a real human!” Again, she gave him an amused smile, and he felt his cock twitch, and start to stiffen. Her eyes didn’t fail to notice the effect she was having on him.

“Do you eat and drink, like us?” he asked, dragging his gaze back from her superb tits, and up to her face again.

“No! I can simulate both eating and drinking, if necessary, but since I have no digestive tract, or stomach, as such, then I cannot convert these products into useful energy!” she replied, with a shrug, that caused her shapely tits to sway, fetchingly. “Both my throat, and my anal passage, since I produce no waste bi-products from the eating process, can be used as supplementary sexual organs!”

“Then you never need to go for a piss, or a shit, huh?”

“No, although I can produce a urine substitute, as an aid to arousal or lubrication, during sexual intercourse, if required,” she volunteered, “but I have no way of producing the equivalent of human faeces!”

“Hmm?” he murmured, with a lecherous glint in his eyes. “Jayne, can you pause what your doing, and come over here, please?”

“Certainly, Sir! Your wish is my command! I can finish recharging my batteries later!” She unplugged herself, arose and swayed, sexily, over to the bed.

“Please get down on your hands and knees, honey!” he murmured, stroking her smooth thigh.

She grinned, already anticipating what was to come, then got down onto her hands and knees, on the thick, plush carpet, raising her pretty ass, high into the air, and spreading her legs, in anticipation. “Ready when you are, Rick darling?” she murmured, gazing back at him, through her gently swaying udders, and wiggling her tight little derriere in his direction.

Rick had never fucked a female in the ass before, being unable to face the thought of shoving his dick into someone else’s shit chute, but this was different. He spread apart her smooth half-moons, and gazed at the small, brown valve. “It’s so tiny!” he thought. “Surely I can’t get my cock into that?”

“It’s amazing just what you can get into there, lover!” Jayne murmured, as if reading his mind.

“Ah well, here goes!” he muttered, placing his cock-head against the puckered entrance, and ramming his hips forward. There was a momentary firm resistance, then with a distinct plopping sound, his knob stretched the ring of muscle to an unbelievable extent, and slipped inside her, before coming to a halt in her tightly contracting sheath.

“Yeeeooowww!” The girl screeched, trying to scoot away from him, but he gripped her hips tightly, preventing her escape. “Oh God, that hurts!” she half-sobbed, tears glistening in her big blue eyes.

“Sorry, I-I didn’t realize you felt pain?” he said, his ears growing red with embarrassment.

“I probably have… a far more extensive nervous… and sensory system… than you humans!” the girl gasped. “I certainly feel… both pain… and pleasure, to a much… greater degree! You cannot expect one… without… the other, but it’s… it’s a small price to pay!”

“Tell me… if I’m hurting you… too much!” he panted, easing back a fraction, then ramming his hips forward once more, sinking in another two or three centimeters.

“Aaaauuugghh!” the girl cried, through tightly clenched teeth. “More, give me more! Oooooh! Aaaahhh” The breath rushed from her lungs, as he thrust into her, yet again. Then again, and again, and again!

Finally, he felt his taut, hairy balls pressing up against her asscheeks, and knew that all seventeen centimeters of his manhood, were tightly embedded into her asshole. “God, but she’s tight!” he told himself, as he slowly started to rhythmically thrust in and out of her rear orifice. At first, it felt pretty uncomfortable, and he realized, belatedly, that the dryness must be very painful for her also!

Suddenly, he felt a warm wetness flowing around his penis, lubricating it, and making his pistoning motion both smoother and pain free. “That’s impossible!” he exclaimed, as he started to thrust into her, faster and faster.

“For a human perhaps!” she gasped, triumphantly. “Oh, yes, yes, yesss! Fuck my ass, Rick? Fuck your little slut whore real good!”

“This bitch can talk real dirty!” he told himself. “Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...” With a final, mighty thrust, semen started to spurt from the end of his pulsing shaft, filling her bowels, or whatever, with his hot, human cum.

“Ooooh yes, yesssss!” she gasped, her anal muscles spasming around his slick shaft, as she attained her own orgasm, grinding her buttocks back into his crotch, as he continued to pound into her, ‘til his cock ran dry.

He collapsed across her sweat-streaked body, panting heavily, supremely contented, as his shrinking prick, slipped wetly from her orifice. “That was sooh, sooh good!” he finally managed to gasp.

“Mmmm!” she murmured, her breasts heaving, and eyes still tightly clenched, savoring the feel of his hot spunk, as it gradually leaked from her enlarged sphincter. Her only regret was that humans didn’t seem to have the stamina of androids!