The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rick Summer, Ace Detective

by Angelique Bouchette

Chapter 8: Girl On Top

As Miles Canterbury’s mind gradually swam back to consciousness, he found himself starring at a gorgeous blonde, dressed only in a short hospital smock, sitting on the corner of his desk, swinging a shapely leg, that was crossed over the other, whilst leaning back on her hands. Her breasts were thrust forward, and he could clearly see her nipples outlined against the thin material. He had been bound to an upright chair, with some electrical flex, that she must’ve found in one of the file-cabinets?

As he saw the man’s eyes flutter open, Rick quickly uncrossed his smooth, shapely legs, and brought his knees together, smoothing down the front of his smock over his thighs, without any conscious thought. “Well, well, back from the land of nod, I see?” he murmured, with an unconscious sexy pout.

Miles grinned back, confidently. “I take it the brain-scrub never took place then?” he murmured, his black, piggy eyes glittering. At that moment, the lighting returned to full intensity, as full power was restore to the locale.

“Uh huh! Seems like I was saved by divine intervention, pig-face!” Rick waved the loaded pistol he’d found in the desk drawer, in the man’s face. “Now, you and I are gonna casually stroll outta this joint, unharmed, Canterbury, if you wanna remain alive and healthy! Then, when I’ve got you stowed away, good and safe, we’re gonna negotiate the return of my proper body!”

The Chairman of BioRobotics Inc., shook his head. “Sorry, Ms. Childe, but your former body has long since been consigned to the incinerator! We don’t like to leave any evidence lying around, for someone like yourself to stumble upon! I’m afraid you’re stuck in that android body from now on, Summer, my dear! By the way, you should try to get used to your new name? It’s Ms. Summer Childe, or Sex Droid 0451, if you prefer? Rick Summer sounds so, ah, inappropriate, somehow, don’t you think?”

* * *

“You, you bastard!” Summer gasped, when she’d finally recovered from the shock. “You’ll pay dearly for this! I’m going to personally make sure that you, and all your sick cronies, get sent down the river for a very, very long time! Kidnapping and murder is still frowned upon in this state... not… not to mention the illegal destruction of someone’s body!” she added, tossing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder, and glaring at him, angrily.

“God, but you look lovely, when you’re angry,” Miles murmured, with a grin.

She slid her shapely ass off the desk and took a couple of quick paces forward, before giving him a resounding slap across the face, jerking it to one side, and setting his fat jowls quivering.

“You bitch! You’re gonna be sorry you ever did that!” Miles snarled, tugging at his bonds, tears glittering in his small, deep-set eyes.

“Shut it, and listen, Canterbury! I still need to escape from this madhouse, but before we walk outta here, I’m gonna need some clothes, female clothes! You must ship your completed ‘droids, fully clothed?”

“Of course we do! I’ve probably got some sample items over in the closet behind me! Look in the drawers!”

“Okay, but don’t try any funny business? Remember who’s got the gun, slimeball?”

Summer hurried over to the closet, and rifled through the drawers, locating several items of female attire, including a lacy black bra and panties set, sheer black stockings, a little red dress, and a pair of black stilettos with thirteen-centimeter heels. She pulled out all of the aforementioned items, then glanced over at him.

“Don’t try turning around, scumball!” she warned, as she slipped off her smock, and quickly pulled on the sheer underwear, keeping a watchful eye on the back of the sitting man, who was still facing away from her. She then rolled on the self-supporting stockings, thinking them very pretty and sexy, with their lacy, black tops, and slipped on the red minidress and zipped it up. Everything seemed to fit her perfectly, hugging her curves like a glove. “But then they would, since all SD models have exactly the same physical dimensions!” she muttered to herself, angry at her own stupidity.

She was amazed at how little difficulty she’d had getting dressed, not even having any problems with the bra. She’d seemed to instinctively know how to clip the bra straps together in front, before twisting it around behind her back, and slipping her arms into the shoulder straps, tugging the lightly-wired, peek-a-boo cups up over her boobs, and positioning them so that her prominent nipples poked through!

She glanced down at the high-heels. “Hmm, should I risk wearing them?” she wondered. “What the hell! I’ve been designed to wear high-heels, so I’ll wear high-heels,” she decided. “They should fit me like I was born in the things? Anyway, it would probably look highly suspicious, if I went around barefooted?”

They felt really comfortable, and she was surprised to find that she had no trouble at all walking in the things. She automatically pushed her hips forward, swaying her shapely ass, as she walked back over in front of the bound man. She didn’t know exactly when it had begun, but she realized that she was already thinking of herself in terms of the female gender, rather than her former male self?

“Everything seems to fit okay!” she admitted, grudgingly, not too happy about the fact that the short skirt barely covered her tight ass, and was split up both sides to the hip bone, showing the lacy tops of her hose. “Do I have any hip bones?” she wondered, as an afterthought. She shook her blonde tresses, to clear away this irrelevant thought from her mind.

“Time to get moving, big man!” she said, waving the gun, menacingly, at Miles, “and don’t try anything, when I untie your wrists, or it will be the last thing you will ever do!”

“Aren’t you going to do anything about your makeup, first?” he asked her, with an amused smile.

“What makeup?” she asked, suspiciously.

“Exactly! You’re gonna stick out like a sore thumb, if you go outside with that clean-scrubbed, virginal look, babe, especially wearing THAT dress! The guards are immediately going to become suspicious!”

“So, what do you suggest I do about it, fatso?” she snapped, a little bemused.

“There’s still some samples of makeup that we tested, in the bathroom cabinet!” He nodded toward the adjoining bathroom door. “Try those!”

“I’ve never used makeup in my life!” she protested, blushing slightly. “I wouldn’t know where to begin?”

“Try it! I think you’ll find that it all seems to come pretty naturally,” he murmured, with a smirk on his fat face.

Summer gave him a puzzled frown, then went into the bathroom, to check out the glass-fronted cabinet. Sure enough, she found a range of makeup products, including eye-liner, mascara, eye-shadow, blusher (including a brush), tissues, a crimson lipstick and some lip-gloss. She picked up the eye-shadow, and tentatively started to apply some about her pretty, blue eyes.

* * *

Ten minutes later, she emerged, perfectly made up, a broad smile on her full, red lips. “It was easy!” she declared, smugly. “It just seemed to all come perfectly naturally!”

He nodded. “I think there’s something I should explain to you, Summer,” he said, suddenly sounding quite serious.

“If this is some sort of trick?” she snarled, frowning and gripping the gun handle even tighter.

“No, no, it’s not, I can assure you!”

“Well?”

“With the SD model of ‘droid, we usually completely erase the human donor brain, before we go to the final assembly stage. This includes interfacing the organic grey matter, with the C.P.U. of the micro-computer, which stores all the indoctrination information, false background information, and specific programming, that the virgin brain subsequently has to gradually absorb.

“So?”

“In your case, we were in a bit of a hurry to get your body out of the way, so we adapted a newly completed android instead, to speed up the process!”

“What does that mean, exactly?”

“We replaced the existing donor brain, with yours, and then reconnected everything, BEFORE we did the brain-scrub, er, intended to do the brain scrub, that is. In theory, there should’ve been no significant difference in the two techniques! Your erased brain would’ve immediately started to absorbed the information stored in the laser disk memory of the onboard computer!”

“But?”

“But, as you know, the erasure process didn’t take place! You still have the mind, memories, and emotions, to some extent, of your former self, Rick Summer!”

“That’s good, isn’t it?”

“No! The program is already running, and it is gradually altering your emotions, memories, even instincts, and it will continue to do so, until you are finally molded into the little sex slut you were always meant to be!”

Summer gasped. “You MUST be joking!” she gasped, going a deathly pale.

“You are already starting to subconsciously act more and more like a woman! Surely you must have noticed that?” he questioned.

“I... I...”

“The danger is, that your existing personality may refuse to be assimilated by the replacement one, and that you will go insane, or psychotic! Alternatively, you may end up with some sort of hybrid memory, and that is the most exciting prospect of all! That is why I would like to keep you as my own personal sex ‘droid, my dear, to monitor your progress, amongst other things!”

“H-How long have I got?” she gasped, wide-eyed.

“If you mean how long before your new personality is completed, assuming all goes well, then I should guess at about three months, but it is only a rough estimate!”

“And a-apart from my sexual compulsions, I w-will appear to be a perfectly ordinary human female, to the outside world?”

“There is nothing ordinary about you, Summer!” he replied, with a broad smile, that made his hanging jowls wobble, and made her blush, prettily, as his hot little eyes ran over her shapely curves. “Most women would give their very soul, to have a face and figure like yours!”

“But I wasn’t a woman!” she snapped, angrily. There was a short, awkward silence. “What sort of life expectancy can I expect?” she asked, now resigned to spending the rest of her life in this female shell.

“Well, my dear, to the outside world, you will always appear to be about twenty-two years of age, of course, since androids do not yet incorporate an ageing mechanism as such, but there is no reason why you shouldn’t survive for the next thousand years!”

“A thousand years?” she gasped, shock written all over her lovely face.

“Provided any worn out or damaged parts are repaired, or replaced, that is!” he agreed, nodding. “Even the biological part of your brain, can be erased and reprogrammed, or even replaced altogether!”

Summer slumped down into a chair, oblivious to the fact that her short skirt had ridden up her thighs, revealing the sheer panties, clinging to her nicely-padded pudenda, to his lewd gaze. Her face was a picture of misery

“So you see, my dear, this whole escape fiasco, is futile! Why don’t you just give yourself up, like a good little girl, so that we can finish preparing you properly, for your new life?”

“Fuck you, you bastard!” she snarled, defiantly, jumping to her feet, and waving the gun barrel at him. “Now, listen up, and listen good! I’m gonna untie you, and we’re gonna walk out of here, arm in arm, like two old friends, with the gun hidden in this plastic bag that I found! One false move, fatso, and you’re dead meat!”

“Very well my dear, you’re in command!” he agreed, a little to easily for Summer’s suspicious mind.

There was a sudden pounding on the door, and the door handle was rattled. “Boss, are you in there?” It was the voice of Hans Smuts, the Chief Security Officer.

“Please hang on a second, Hans!” Miles called out, as Summer hastily unfastened his bonds. “I’ll be right with you!”

“No funny stuff?” she hissed. “Remember, the gun barrel will be pointing straight at your guts!”

He walked over to the door, and unlocked it, admitting a very harassed looking Smuts. The security operative’s eyes opened wide, as they alighted on the sex ‘droid.

“I, ah, I was just giving SD-0444 here, a final check over!” Canterbury explained, answering Smuts’s questioning look, which quickly changed to a lewd smirk, as he put two and two together and made five.

“Oh, er, yeah, sure Mr. Canterbury!” he replied, with a smirk.

“So, what did you disturb me for?” Miles asked.

“I-I’m afraid SD-0451 has gone missing, Boss!”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah! Either it broke free, or it has been released by someone? Also, the Cerebrum Scrubber was down, due to that damned power cut!”

“Well, get out there and find her, and get that Scrubber fixed! I shall be going home, shortly, along with SD-0444 here, so you will have to liaise with Helmut!”

Summer lent over and deliberately nuzzled Miles’ left ear.

Hans colored, visibly. “Er, straight away, Boss! Sorry to have, er, disturbed you both!” With that, he quickly backed out of the room, closing the door behind him.

* * *

“Nice work, Miles,” Summer murmured, pursing her scarlet lips, and leaning in and planting a brief kiss on his jowl. “Keep that up, and you might still end up in one piece, when this is finally over?”

“You little prick-tease!” he growled, half twisting toward her, his hand plunging down the low-cut neckline of her dress, and squeezing her prominent left nipple, through the peek-a-boo opening, in the sheer material of her bra cup, before she had time to pull away.

The automatically programmed response, immediately kicked in! A lightning bolt of sexual energy shot through the startled sex ‘droid’s body, terminating in her vagina. “Oh, Jesus!” she gasped, throwing her head back, her body going momentarily rigid, before tossing the gun aside and wrapping her arms about his neck, her lips hungrily seeking out his, her aching breasts crushed against his chest. “Kiss me you fat bastard?” she panted, as her hungry mouth came down over his.