The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Riders”

(mc, nc, f/f, sf)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

This one needs a severe squickiness warning. I mean it. It’s way gross. It makes ‘Mind Worms’ look like ‘Horton Hears a Who’. If you aren’t into gross-kinky, go read ‘Sweet Oil’ or something.

‘Riders’

The escape pod was a larger model, from one of the high-end mining and exploration ships working this edge of the galaxy. No sign of the ship which had launched it, the ship Dani had come out here to find. It was a bad sign, but it was the first and only evidence Dani had seen in weeks of searching. She carefully attached the rescue arm, whose diagnostic cable slid into place.

It jacked in and found power. The escape pod reported back that it was still fully active, and that it had air, water, and nutrient available. Dani scanned through the records, but they had suffered some sort of damage, and did not indicate how many of the crew were on board. The nutrient levels had been fluctuating, though, which almost certainly meant at least one person was there; for some reason, they had dropped to a very low level; either the recycler wasn’t working, or nutrient was escaping into space.

Dani hit the signal switch, and spoke into the vid-phone.

“This is the scout ship Hespi contacting the scout carrier Kragoth. Hespi contacting Kragoth. Thula, this is Dani—I have located an escape pod from the Janus. Repeat, I have located an escape pod from the Janus. It appears to be functional, and preliminary indications are that someone is aboard. I am now suiting up, and investigating. I’ll send more when I have it. Hespi, out.”

She hit the Send button, and the message shot out to the scout carrier, several light hours away at the other end of the system.

Dani dropped lightly into her vacsuit, and sealed the helmet.

* * *

The escape pod’s airlock was standard, and just large enough for one individual in a vacsuit. It seemed to be in perfect working order. The air quickly cycled into the chamber, and both Dani’s suit indicators and the airlock’s monitors approved it as breathable. Dani popped the catches on her helmet, and let it pivot up and over, onto her back. The air was hot, and humid—an unusual setting for a human ship. Dani hit the door open button, and the airlock slid open.

The interior of the escape pod was transformed. At first, Dani thought that there was a thick haze in the air, but she quickly realized the walls and floor of the airlock were coated in a mucous-like slime, slightly green tinted. Thicker clumps of some sort of growth were embedded in the slime, looking like large balls of algae. The reason everything was hazy was because the slime had covered the airlock door, and was now forming some sort of... bubble...

It popped, suddenly, spattering Dani with goop. She squeaked, and tried to rub it off of her face with a gloved hand, succeeding in smearing it around her cheek. She took a deep breath—it didn’t seem to be causing any sort of reaction. Her heartbeat slowly came back down as she ran a small clump of the stuff, off of the front of her vacsuit, through the analyzer. Carbon based, largely water... seemed harmless. Of course, the trace elements might be enough to harm her, but from the readout, the stuff was basically slightly transformed nutrient mix.

Which would explain why the levels were low. The stuff was all over the walls. Dani flipped her helmet closed, and fastened the seals. The escape pod was designed for up to a dozen, and the interior had a number of rooms off of a central O-shaped corridor. It was time to look for survivors.

All of the rooms of the pod were coated in the slime; it was thickest in corners and crevices. In addition, Dani discovered creatures living in the slime—little sleek black slug-like things. When she poked at them, they writhed.

But no people. Dani called out several times, without reply. She made a complete circuit of the escape pod, checking each of the rooms. They were all the same—slimy, with the strange algae-like growths and the black slugs.

As she came back towards the airlock, she felt something watching her. Turning, she saw a pair of creatures about the size of dogs, but instead of heads they had long nozzle-like appendages, and their bodies were flat and muscular looking.

“Jesus. What are those?” she asked, slowly reaching for her blaster.

One of the leapt at her, and she yelled, whipping out her blaster and firing at the thing. The shot knocked it aside, and she put several more energy blasts into it as it hit the floor.

The other one fled.

Dani examined the body on the floor. Whatever it was, she had certainly killed it. It didn’t seem to have any claws or fangs, but alien biology was beyond her purview. Time to get the hell out.

She almost missed the woman in the next room.

* * *

The woman was sprawled naked in a corner, covered in the same slime which was on everything else in the pod. Dani only saw her because her breathing caused the light reflection to change. She lay there, apparently alive, but with her eyes closed, coated in goop, and with a bunch of the black slugs on her. Dani’s eyes widened.

“T-Terry?”

The woman’s eyes opened. Without expression, she cocked her head to look at Dani. The mucous coating the walls glinted thickly in her hair. Thick pockets of it were pressed up against her on all sides, giving the appearance that she was in some sort of cocoon.

“I-is that you, Terry?”

The woman’s mouth slowly opened; a thin layer of slime formed a bubble, which broke as she spoke.

“...sssister.”

“Oh God, Terry, they’re all over you.”

A faint smile appeared on the woman’s face.

“Hello, Dani.”

“Terry, I, I’m here to rescue you. What, what—”

“Mmm. Thanks, Dani. It’s nice of you to rescue me.”

“Terry, you’re covered with those... things!”

Terry looked down at herself. Maybe a dozen of the thick black slugs were on her naked form, buried in the slime.

“Mmm. Yeah, I am. It’s all right.”

“What?”

“I’m their host, Dani. They need me.”

“Terry?”

“See,” began Terry, sitting up from where she had been sprawled against the wall, long streamers of mucous stretching out behind her, “they are parasites. Kind of like leeches. They are drinking my blood.”

Sure enough, Dani could see now that the slugs had both ends embedded in Terry’s flesh.

“Terry! Get them off!”

“And they aren’t just drinking my blood, Dani. After they are done with it, they inject their waste back into me. And my body takes care of it. It’s my function.”

“Terry, what’s wrong with you?”

Terry looked back up at her sister. “Nothing’s wrong with me, sister. In fact, everything is just the way it should be.”

Dani took a step back. “Then take those things off!”

“But I don’t want to. I’m their host. See, Dani, these are just the little ones. This is what they look like when they reach maturity.”

Terry turned her head to the side, and reached back to flip her slime-thick hair over her face. On the back of her head was an object, about the size of a fist. It looked like some sort of black macaroni shell.

Dani stared at it in horror.

Terry smiled under her hair. “It’s in control, Dani. I am its host. It is my master. It has joined with my mind, and now I belong to its species.”

“Jesus, Terry,” muttered Dani, and fumbled for her blaster.

“I exist to help them, now. Mmm. And they make me feel good. It’s so wonderful, Dani, being a host. My mind is so clear. I have no doubts, no uncertainty. Just obedience.” Terry flipped her hair back over, covering the creature, and turned to face Dani. “I love my new mind. I love my master.”

Terry stretched, her body glistening with slime. She arched her back, rolled her neck around, and returned her gaze to Dani, who now held the blaster on her with trembling hands.

“We make such perfect hosts, Dani. We were born to be hosts. Our blood is so rich, so warm. We’re so smooth, so easy to attach to. No fur to drill the feeding bit through. Mmm...” Terry ran her hands up her torso, cupped her heavy breasts. The light reflected off of her smooth, enlarged nipples, the full slopes of her breasts, the pair of slugs feeding in her cleavage. Terry stared down at them. “And we’re so easy for them to modify. To make those few little changes that make us perfect.”

Terry squeezed a breast, and milk ran out, to trickle down the front. Dani gasped. “My blood is so much richer when my body thinks it’s pregnant.” Terry looked up from her breasts, looked at Dani. “And remember what I said about being smooth? Shaving is never something I’ll have to worry about again, Sis. My pores produce something much more amenable, now.” She ran her hands down from her breasts, along her hips, and then drew straight lines up her inner thighs, fingers pushing up her smooth mons, glinting with slime.

“Dani,” she said, and Dani quickly looked up from her sister’s naked pussy, “we are made for them. It’s so perfect.” Terry ran her tongue over her lips, and stepped toward Dani. “Please...”

“G-get back,” stammered Dani. She felt dizzy.

“It’s time for you to become a host, Dani. Listen to your sister.” Terry’s naked form took a step forward, then another. “It’s so perfect. So wonderful. Please, Dani. It’s time for you to be like me.”

“Terry, please—I’ll shoot!”

Terry’s head listed slowly to the side. “I’m your sister, Dani. I love you. I only want what’s best for you. Don’t shoot me. I love you.”

“Please, Terry... stop! Just stop!”

Shining, naked, Terry slowly stepped towards her sister. She reached out to the blaster, which was quivering, pointed at her chest.

“Shhh, Dani. I just want you to be with me. It wants you to be with me. I’m your sister. You wouldn’t shoot your sister?”

Terry’s hand touched the tip of the blaster. Dani didn’t fire. Terry kept moving forward, slowly, her hand sliding along the blaster, to Dani’s hand.

Dani was shaking. “Please, Terry, don’t. Don’t.”

Terry’s hand ran along Dani’s arm, up to her shoulder. Terry stepped past the blaster. Her hands found the clasps holding on Dani’s helmet.

Dani dropped the blaster, raised her hands to pull at her sister’s. “Stop, Terry.” She was crying. “Oh, please stop.”

With a hiss, one of the clasps came undone; then the other. Terry pushed Dani’s helmet up, and it swung over onto her back. “Shhhh, Dani. Shhh. It’s okay. I would never hurt you. You are going to love being one of us. Shhh.” She ran her fingers through Dani’s pageboy-cut brown hair, lifting it up, holding it.

Dani felt something drop onto her, and shrieked.

Like lightning, Terry grabbed Dani’s arms as they fought to pull the huge slug off of the back of her neck. The girls wrestled, Terry pulling Dani’s arms away from her head, as Dani tried to shake the slug off of her. It stung her, then, several times, and Dani felt an incredible head rush, and found herself falling limply forward. Terry gently lowered her to the floor, as she blacked out.

* * *

“Well, Dani, how do you feel?”

Dani lay on the floor of the escape pod. Her left cheek was pressed into the slime on the floor. She focused her eyes.

Terry stood above her, naked, slimy. Slugs were attached at various places on her body; her muscular legs, her stomach, her breasts. There were several clustered under her armpits, and a large one atop her glistening mons.

There was a weight on the back of Dani’s head. It belonged there.

“I will obey.”

Terry squatted next to her sister. “Good. Is it firmly inside you?”

“Yes. It is... inside my head. I will obey.”

“Yes. You are a host, now.”

“Yes. I am a... host.”

“You are now part of my species, Dani. You are not a human any more. You are a host. Your master is a part of you.”

“Yes. My master is part of me. I will obey. I am a host. I exist to obey.”

There was movement at Terry’s crotch, and Dani watched as a slug emerged from her sister’s pussy. It stretched slowly out, coated in mucous.

Terry leaned to one side, and stuck her other leg out, across Dani; then she leaned forward onto the outstretched leg, drawing her body over across Dani as she lay on the deck. The slug, and Terry’s pussy, were now right next to Dani’s face. Dani watched as the slug wriggled out of her sister, and then felt it fall onto her own neck.

There was no revulsion—instead, she felt protective and obedient to the needs of the slug. It was, after all, a superior species; her place was as its food and its slave. She stretched her neck out to give it freer access.

She felt the sting as its mouthpiece dug into her flesh, and the barbed needle pushed into her bloodstream. It fed for a moment, and then Dani felt a second sting as its rear proboscis pushed into her neck. A moment later she could feel a cool rush as it discharged its waste back into her bloodstream.

Dani smiled. Her first rider. Soon, she would be giving birth to her own, by which point this little one could be seated firmly on the back of some other host’s head.

Her sister’s pussy hung there, a streamer of slime dropping lightly away to Dani’s neck. The large slug sat fat and glistening atop her bare mons. Dani craned her neck to look at her sister, who was looking down at her.

“Terry?”

“Yeah Sis?”

“Thank you for doing this to me.” Dani rolled her head forward, extending her tongue, and placed her mouth square on her sister’s pussy. She ran her tongue along Terry’s labia, collecting a large helping of slime, and then began to suck, using her lips to work Terry’s clit out, in and out. Terry moaned, and leaned back on her hands, pushing her cunt into her sister’s face.

* * *

Dani slowly walked down the corridor of the scout carrier. Her pageboy haircut was carefully arranged to conceal the master firmly attached to the back of her head. Inside her, she could feel the weight of the eggs filling her womb, as they shifted and moved within her. The Vector had filled her quite full with them, as Dani crouched dog-style in front of it and its long proboscis pumped the parasite eggs in.

She smiled at the memory. Her master had been only newly seated, and she remembered her eagerness to obey as it instructed her to drop her pants and kneel in front of the vector. She hadn’t even removed her pants, just walked in front of the vector (which immediately began poking its ovipositor at her, smelling her suitability as a host), unfastened her safety belt, hitched her pants and underwear down to her knees, and dropped to the floor, presenting her naked ass to the vector.

Her master, still feeling a bit odd and heavy on the back of her head, did not bother to sent approval. Dani realized some part of her mind had expected appreciation from her master, and she chastised that part. She was host, and existed to obey. Master did not ask, and offer encouragement when host’s behavior was proper. Master instructed, host obeyed. That was all.

The vector, though well equipped with sensory organs, was nearly mindless, and was still poking its ovipositor around Dani’s rear. Dani reacted to this realization by spreading her legs as far apart as possible, and pressing her chest to the deck, which pushed her pussy up directly at the vector. It immediately found her opening, and slithered the ovipositor into her cunt.

It felt wonderful.

The pointed tip of the ovipositor forced its way past her cervix, and flowered open. Immediately, the vector began spewing forth in the tiny parasite eggs in their thousands. Dani’s hips began twitching backwards as she was filled, the ovipositor rhythmically pumping in her cunt.

Terry walked back into the room. “Feels great, doesn’t it?”

“Oh! Fuck.... Yes! Uh!”

“It’s a shame you shot that other vector. Our collective wombs could probably hold many more eggs than this one vector alone has right now.”

“Oh, God, yes. Oh! Sorry... didn’t know...”

“Of course not. I have prepared my vacsuit. It’s a shame, but we will probably have to leave the vector behind. No matter—once we are both full of eggs, we will doubtless birth several more. I have filled the third vacsuit with several dozen adult masters, ready for attachment. Your scout carrier has a crew of how many?”

“Four-ohhhhh-fourteen.”

“Great. We should be able to infect the entire crew almost immediately.”

“Ohhhh....”

* * *

Dani smiled and waved at her friends and crewmates as she strode down the hall. The doctor had told her that she’d come down to see the rescued woman, but Dani had replied that she wanted to talk to the doctor in private, first. Lynette had agreed that Terry could wait on the ship until she had spoken to Dani. Dani’s master felt secure on the back of her head.

The door to the sick bay slid open, and Dani walked inside. It had only one bed, as a scout carrier rarely had to deal with more than routine accidents. Doctor Talverston—Lynette—was leaning on her desk.

“So what’s the deal, Dani?” asked the doctor, as Dani stopped just inside the door. “I’m really pretty eager to check out the woman you rescued. She wouldn’t tell you her name? It’s really kind of weird for me to not just meet you at your ship...”

Dani ignored the doctor, and turned to the door panel. She quickly hit the key combination to lock it.

“Dani, what are you doing? You really must want privacy—what’s going on?”

Dani turned back around. The thought flashed across her brain that her hair was working perfectly to disguise her master, and she smiled.

“Goddamn, Dani, say something!” Lynette stood away from the desk, frowning.

Dani pulled her taser from her bag and shot her. Lynette, totally surprised, simply looked at her stomach (where the shot had hit her) in shock, and then fell to the floor.

Dani swiftly knelt by her prone form. “Don’t worry, doctor. Soon you will understand everything.” She reached under her skirt, and pulled the master from where it had been attached. Lynette’s legs kicked weakly, and she made soft noises of protest.

With one hand, Dani rolled Lynette onto her stomach, and swept her blonde hair up over her head. With the other, she placed the master on the back of Lynette’s head. Lynette twitched violently, and Dani held her shoulders to the floor, with both hands now. The master pulsed as it attached itself.

* * *

The intercom buzzed. “Doctor, are you there? Have you checked out the woman Dani rescued? Why aren’t you answering your com unit?”

Dani squatted next to the doctor. Lynette lay face down, her head turned to the side, mouth open slackly. A puddle of drool had expanded out from her open mouth. On the back of her head, her master pulsed, shrouded in fine blond hair.

The intercom buzzed again. “Dammit, Lynette, what the hell are you doing? This isn’t like you. I’m sending Rita and Buzz down.”

Lynette spoke. Her eyes were dead—only her mouth moved.

“That won’t be necessary, captain. I’m having a private conversation with Dani. Everything is fine. I will be checking out the rescued woman post-haste.”

“Lynette, answer your fucking com next time, okay? Private conversation or not.”

“Yes, captain. Lynette out. Intercom, off.”

Lynette’s mouth stopped, and she lay motionless on the floor. Then she rolled over, and sat up, turning to face Dani.

“What have you done to me?”

“I put your master on you.”

Lynette’s hands rose gently to the back of her head, and felt the large lump now securely rooted to her. Its carapace was already hardening.

“Yes. It is my master. I can sense that. What is it?”

“It is a parasitic life form that the mining ship discovered. We are its hosts.”

“Yes, I am its host. I will do whatever it instructs me to. It is... in my mind. Part of my mind.”

“We must infect the rest of the crew.”

“Yes, we must.”

“I have more than enough masters to infect the crew. We just have to get to them one at a time.”

“That should be trivial.”

“The woman I rescued—my sister—and I are each filled with the parasite’s eggs. We should begin to birth more parasites rapidly. A number of them will be vectors, which are non-parasitic life forms that spawn the eggs, and lay them inside hosts.”

“Excellent. I... I will obey. I exist to obey. I am a host.”

“Yes, you are.”

“I will help infect all of the crew, and then we will all become impregnated with the parasite’s eggs.”

“Yes, you will.”

“I... don’t care about anything else. Just infecting the crew. And producing more parasites.”

The doctor looked at her hands for a moment, then up at Dani.

“Dani, I.... Thank you. I... like being a host. I exist to obey. I only want to obey.”

“I merely obeyed, doctor. I am a host, and you needed to be taken. But you are welcome.”

The women looked at each other. Then Dani spoke.

“Okay, doctor. Start summoning the crew in. One by one.” She flipped up her skirt.

Clustered, pulsing, along her inner thighs, were slugs the size of fists.

END ‘Riders’