The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rigid

Chapter 1

Heidi could be such a prude. Dori supposed she couldn’t really blame her friend. After all, her dad was like in the military or something, and he was so darned strict.

Dori’s parents were a lot more open and that was cool but even so, sometimes they could almost be as close-minded as Heidi’s dad. She’d been going on dates since she was fifteen but she was eighteen now and she still had this stupid curfew and Dori hated it and her parents kept talking to her about sex like she was stupid or something. Yeah, mom. Yeah, dad. I got it. The boy’s got to wear a condom. I got it, okay? I got it.

Why couldn’t her parents treat her like an adult.

Still, all in all, her parents were pretty cool and they were a whole heck of a lot looser than Heidi’s dad. Heidi’s dad had all kinds of strict rules, like Heidi had to be home at a certain time and no boys in the house unless there was an adult there, and under no circumstance whatsoever, no going into the office.

Heidi’s dad did all kinds of secret shit. Dori didn’t know what it was because Heidi wouldn’t tell her. Sometimes, Dori thought her friend was holding out on her and sometimes, Dori thought her friend was just as much in the dark as she was. It didn’t much matter. Either way, Heidi wasn’t going to tell her what her dad did.

So, if she was going to find out, she thought, she was going to have to find out for herself, Dori thought. She wasn’t even sure why she wanted to know. It was just that she hated having a secret around that she didn’t know about.

So one afternoon while Heidi was answering a couple of emails on her computer, Dori snuck across the hall and let herself into her dad’s study.

Look at all this cool shit, Dori thought. There was something over here that looked like a gun only the thing didn’t really look like any gun she’d ever seen, and over here in the corner was clearly a target of some kind but the one-inch thick metal plating looked almost brittle. She wondered if the gun had done that.

But by far the coolest thing in the study was the helmet. It was blue and it had these electrodes sticking out of it. The electrodes went to wires which went to a computer back under the desk. Dori picked the thing up. It wasn’t all that heavy. She wondered what it was for.

She looked inside. Not all that amazing on the inside she thought. She could see where the electrodes came through and she could see what looked like gold foil pressed up against the interior. She wondered what it did.

She wondered how much time she had. Heidi and her, they were supposed to go to the mall. Heidi said she only had a couple of emails but if Dori knew her friend, it would take her at least fifteen minutes and probably more like an hour to answer them. The way Dori figured it, she had at least a little time.

Dori held up the helmet. It couldn’t be dangerous, could it. If it were, they wouldn’t let him take it home so it had to be okay. Dori wondered what it did. What would it really hurt, she wondered, if she put it on for just a second.

Dori felt a momentary tingle as the helmet slipped in place and for only a moment, she wondered if maybe this weren’t an incredibly stupid idea but in the next moment, her whole face just seemed to go slack. Her mouth hung open and her eyes while they reamined open, sightlessly stared straight ahead.

She never saw the computer screen light up. She never saw the words saying, “Program beginning.” She didn’t see anything at all.

Dori took the helmet off. She didn’t even realize how long she’d been wearing it. She didn’t notice the words on the computer screen saying “Programming complete.” She just took the helmet off and put it back where she found it and as unobtrusively as she could, she let herself back out into the hallway.

“Were you just in my dad’s office,” Heidi asked.

Dori shook her head. “Nope,” she lied. “Just went to the bathroom. That’s all.”

“Oh. Okay. You ready to go then?”

“Sure,” Dori said, “let’s go.”

The two girls went to the mall and as usual, there were plenty of other kids to hang with, too. Heidi and Dori enjoyed shopping but more than that, they just liked hanging out.

“Would you look at that,” Heidi said.

“What?”

“Look at that. It’s Reggie Johnson and would you look at that? He’s all over Ann there.”

Dori looked. She was hot for Reggie and usually, seeing him with another girl would bother her but for some reason, this time it didn’t. Maybe she was finally getting over her crush for him. “It’s okay,” she said.

Heidi looked at her friend. “Are you okay?”

“Sure, I’m fine. Why?”

“Why do I ask? Because the way you’ve been going on about Reggie Johnson, you’d think that seeing him with another girl would get more of a rise out of you than just it’s okay.”

“I think I’m finally over him,” Dori said.

“Oh yeah. That’s good,” Heidi said. “That must mean you got the hots for someone else.”

Dori paused and she seemed to think that over. “No, not really,” she said.

“Come on, Dor. You can’t fool me. You’ve always got the hots for someone.”

Dori thought it over. Her friend was right. Ever since she discovered that boys weren’t completely gross, it had seemed she’d been wanting to get with boys. At first, it was just a sort of hyper-precociousness. She just wanted to see what the boys had in their pants and knowing that she wasn’t supposed to want to see it just made her want to see it even more.

From the moment she’d seen her first one, Dori had always thought that dicks were cool. She’d wondered why she didn’t have one until she learned that that was something that boys had that girls didn’t. She hadn’t thought that that was fair. Why did boys get all the fun.

She’d taken to walking around with a rolled up sock in her panties. If she couldn’t have a dick for real, she thought, then she’d have a make-believe one, but that had ended one day when her make-believe dick had slid down just a little bit farther inside her panties and suddenly, Dori found herself grinding herself against her make-believe dick and very quickly, Dori found out that she didn’t have to have a dick to have some fun of her own.

She’d been amazed to find out that boy’s dicks didn’t stay the same size. She had been playing doctor with a boy and she had accidentally, well kind of accidentally on purpose, she had touched his cock. She’d felt it jump and she’d giggled but when she touched it again, she realized it was getting harder.

It was so cool because all of the sudden, the boy had had this almost intense look on his face and that’s when Dori realized the boy must have really liked it when she’d touched him so she’d touched him again. The boy had groaned and Dori realized he must have liked it a lot and from that point onward, she couldn’t stop touching him.

She’d made him cum that very first time and she had been very frightened. She’d thought she’d broken the boy’s dick and she’d run home crying but the next day when the boy asked her if she wanted to do it again, Dori realized that it hadn’t been as bad as she’d thought it was and from that time onward, she’d been hooked on cock.

Which didn’t make her a slut. She liked cock but she wasn’t going to go around showing her pussy to just any old boy. It wasn’t like she’d never shown her pussy to a boy before but she was picky as to who she was willing to let see her pussy but she was more than willing to have a guy show her his cock. If a guy wanted to show her what he had, that was perfectly fine.

So, Dori had always had her favorites. It wasn’t the same boy and it never stayed the same for very long, but she’d always had a favorite only now as she looked at Reggie Johnson, now she didn’t have a favorite and she didn’t know why. She just shrugged. “I don’t know,” she said lamely. “I just, I guess I don’t have anyone, you know, anyone I’m interested in right now.”

Heidi looked at her friend and then she laughed. “Yeah right. You can’t fool me but if you don’t want to tell me, that’s cool. I’m sure I’ll hear about it sooner or later.”

Dori shook her head. She wasn’t lying, or at least, she didn’t think she was. She really didn’t have anyone she was interested in right now except ...

Well, there was one person but it was only a passing thought lodged in the deepest recesses of her mind, and besides, that person didn’t count.

“We gotta be getting home.”

Dori looked at her watch. But they’d barely just gotten there, she told her friend.

“I know, but you know dad. Dinner has to be right at six, on the dot. He’s real strict about that kind of thing.”

Dori would have argued if she’d thought it would have done any good but she knew her friend. If her dad said dinner was at six, then that’s when dinner was and there was no argument. The two girls walked to the parking lot and they climbed in Dori’s car. “Don’t worry,” Dori said with a smile. “I’ll have you home in time for dinner.”

Heidi let out a small smile. “Thanks,” she said.

Dori was good to her word. She had Heidi home with four minutes to spare. “Give me a call later on tonight,” she said. “Maybe we can hang out together tomorrow.”

“I’ll do that,” Heidi promised and then she was gone.

It was sudden and it was intense. Up until that very moment, all that afternoon, Dori had always been with somebody else but suddenly for the first time that afternoon, she was alone and suddenly, her pussy was on fire.

Dori’s breaths came in ragged pants as she sat there in front of her friend’s house, her engine running and her staring almost vacantly outside the front window. She looked down and then she pulled up her skirt. There were her panties and underneath was her pussy. Dori hesitated for only a moment and then she was pulling her panties to one side and she was rubbing her fingers against her aching cunt.

She kept rubbing herself, harder and faster, and faster and harder, and the more she did it, the greater the imperative became. She had to get herself off. She needed to cum. She needed to cum so bad.

Dori gasped. She could feel it. She was close, close but not quite there, not there, not yet. Her hand rubbed harder. Her hand rubbed faster. She sat there in the car and moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah!!!”

God damn, she was squirting. She’d never squirted before but she was squirting now here inside her car and she loved it. Oh fuck, it felt good to cum like that. Oh fuck, it felt good to squirt. It felt good to cum so hard and so good.

Dori was still breathing hard as her body slowly came down from that orgasm. She wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting there but all she knew was that she’d never, ever cum as hard as that and she knew she wanted to do it again. She put her car in gear and she drove away.