The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ring

Chapter One The Background

Joanna was a hard working woman, 24 years old, 5 foot 5 tall, curvaceous build but shapely with it.

She had size 4 feet, wore high heels well, and loved clothes, when she could afford them.

Her mother had 4 daughters, she was the youngest by a few years.

They had a tough time growing up and hardly any money.

She met Dave at 17 and fell in love with his good looks and strong body.

But he abused her, beat her regularly, and demanded sex all the time. They eventually split.

Several years went by and then she met Tony, he was a plumber, tall and sure of himself.

He drank and expected her to keep them, he usually got the odd contract, but not enough, and not often.

He was basically lazy, and expected Joanna to do all the housework.

Joanna was very intelligent, but just had no luck.

At work her boss Bob was mean, and had her working a 10 hour day with no lunch, mostly to make him look good.

She was his sales assistant and did all of his paperwork in an advertising business.

The last big contract, a mobile phone company, she had come up with the idea, penned it and did the groundwork.

In the meeting, Bob had said it was idea and got the huge bonus when the company had won the contract,

At the end of each month, her pay package just about paid the bills and kept Tony.

She had tried to kick him out, but he was having none of it.

Joanna had hardly any clothes, wore the same stockings or tights for weeks at a time.

She wore a pair of worn black leather ankle boots to work.

She had two suits, both obtained from a charity shop.

She felt deflated in every avenue of life, what was the point in going on.

Joanna was now twenty four, and wondered if her life would ever change.

Chapter Two The Delivery

Joanna went home expecting the worse and found no Tony, just an empty house.

Just as she was about to sit down, the doorbell rang.

It was a delivery driver, with a signed for package.

She opened the package and found a ring and a letter.

Joanna quickly read the Letter:

To Mrs Godfrey,

I have sent you this ring as way of a gift.

When you finished with it, have all you want, please choose another wearer as I have chosen you.

The ring wields power over men in your presence.

They will do as you ask, without impunity. They cannot resist.

But it has be a command, not a suggestion, you will get used to it.

Rise to the top, earn your fortune and have a good life.

Yours
A woman on top.

She re-read the letter and looked at the ring, you can’t be serious she thought.

Her day had been long and hard, Bob had her running around picking up coffee, getting lunch, filing, and even cleaning his shoes before a meeting.

He was such an asshole, he used her to win contracts and then abused her until the next one came along.

She left the office at 19:00 after Bob insisted she filed everything away before going home.

It was pouring down outside and she had missed her bus, the next one was in an hour.

Tony would be mad, if she got home late and delayed his dinner.

She got out her mobile and rang Tony.

“Hello.”

“Tony, can you pick me up please?”

“What, the football is about start.”

“It will take me a good half an hour to walk home, and it’s raining heavy outside.”

“Sorry Babe, you’ll be alright, hurry up though, I’m starving.”

He then hung up, Joanna just looked at her phone.

She went to walk out and then thought about John, her brother in law.

He was married to Becky and he might give her a lift.

John could be an arsehole as well, he was solid, worked hard and treated Becky well.

He was also stubborn, and expected people to get on with their own lives.

She dialled his number.

“Hello.”

“Hi John, its Joanna, could you do me a favour?”

“What now?”

“I need a lift home from work, I’ve just missed the bus.”

“What’s wrong with Tony?”

“He’s watching football.”

“Seriously, Tony is too busy to give his own wife a lift and you expect me to.”

“Please John.”

“Sorry Joanna, catch the next bus and have a word with your dick of a husband.”

John hung up, he was right but could have helped her out.

She walked home and got soaked through.

When she arrived home, all Tony wanted was his dinner, didn’t give a damn about her.

He later slapped her about a bit for being late and then forced her to suck his sweaty cock.

Then he had brutal hard sex with her, not taking into account if she actually wanted it or not.

This had to stop, she just couldn’t take any more.

Chapter Three The Test Run

Next morning she woke up early and left Tony in bed.

Joanna put on her spare pin stripped trouser business suit, 2 week old black tights and her leather ankle boots.

She noticed the package and examined the ring, taking a moment of courage, she put it on.

Nothing felt different, all the same, she almost took it off, but didn’t.

At the bus stop two young boys were fighting, and bumping into people.

She remembered the words of the letter “The ring wields power over men in your presence.”

They were only boys, but it was a simple test.

“You two” tapping them on the shoulder “Stop fighting”

Instantly they looked at her and then stopped.

“You” pointing at one of them “Go stand over there, and you” pointing at the other one “the other side”

Both obeyed her and stood on either side of the bus stop.

People stared at her not sure what to say, but thanked her none the less.

Joanna stared at the ring, surely this couldn’t be true.

Further tests were required, the bus arrived and there was nowhere to sit.

An old lady was standing and 2 young teenagers were sitting down, joking about.

She walked up to them, and looked at them, a different approach this time.

“What do you want lady?” The oldest of them said.

“It would be really nice to let us sit down.” Joanna said pointing at the old lady.

“Well there are no seats, so get out of my face.”

“That’s not very nice.”

“Shame, now fuck off.”

Well the softly approach hadn’t worked, so it was time to try something different.

“Get up, both of you, get off the bus and walk to wherever it is you are going.”

They looked at her, got up and left the bus, walking down the road.

Both were shaking their heads and couldn’t believe what they had done.

Joanna and the old lady sat down, she thanked her and said she was very brave.

More tests were required thought Joanna, I’ll go through the park near work and find someone.

She spied a young man wearing a suit, sitting reading a copy of the Sun.

Joanna sat down next to him, he looked her over and went back to his paper.

She noticed he was drinking a coffee from a local mobile vendor.

“Excuse me, what is your name?”

He looked at her strangely and told her it was Steve.

“Steve, give me your paper.”

He duly obliged and again looked at her strangely.

“Now Steve, go and buy me a breakfast tea.”

He got up, went over to the van, queued and got her a tea.

He gave it to her and again sat down, he was looking quizzically at her.

“Thank you, now go and get me a cream bagel.”

Again he got up, went over to the van, queued and got her bagel.

Joanna was amazed, it was true, the ring worked 100%, and she needed to know more.

He gave her the bagel and sat down.

“Why did you give me your paper, Steve?”

“I don’t know and I felt like I had to, so I did.”

“What about buying me the tea, you didn’t hesitate or ask me for money.”

“Again I don’t know why, it just felt right. Although buying a lady tea and a bagel is hardly something I wouldn’t do normally. Although, I usually would ask her first, not to be told to.”

“I see, well I’m going to try something harsher, I’m very sorry.”

“What do you mean?”

Joanna crossed her legs and smiled, she need a sterner test.

“Steve, kiss my right shoe, until I tell you to stop.”

Straight away he got down on his knees and kissed the tired leather of her black ankle boot.

He felt strange and really didn’t want to be doing this in public, but felt he had to.

This was very humiliating, but it also turned him on.

She looked down at him and grinned.

“Steve, now lick my boot.”

He then licked the leather of this woman’s boot.

It tasted dusty, his tongue mouth quickly felt dry and dirty.

Joanna felt a surge of power run through her, she ate her bagel and sipped her coffee.

All the time, poor Steve was running his tongue over her boot.

She let him do it for around ten minutes, a few people came by, laughed, which added to his humiliation.

“Steve, you can stop now.”

He got back up and looked flabbergasted at what he had just done.

“Did you want to lick my boot Steve?”

“No, I didn’t, I can’t believe I did to be fair.”

“Why did you then?”

“Again I felt compelled to obey you, I had to, I just couldn’t resist.”

“Steve, I’m really sorry for doing this to you, it was just a test run.”

“What are you a witch or something?”

“No, I’m just a girl down on her luck, with her fortunes about to change.”

Joanna then got up and left Steve bewildered on the bench.

Things were on the up, and she for the first time ever looked forward to work.