The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ring

Chapter Seven Bob’s Wife

Joanna arrived early, made herself a cup of tea and went in her office.

She was busy reviewing some paperwork when her office door opened and in stormed a young woman.

Bob followed closely behind looking sheepish.

“You must be Joanna! What have you done to my husband? Why is he now you’re assistant? What the fuck is going on?”

Her face was red, she was angry and flustered, if looks could kill.

“Worm, leave the office and close the door.”

He did as commanded, watched like an eagle by this young woman.

“You must be his wife I take it?”

“Wow a genuine Sherlock, now I want to know what the fuck is going on. He came home last night, said he had been demoted on £15000 per annum, we can’t live on that. He was earning £30000 and got a small bonus every year.”

“Okay, it looks like we need to chat, I’m Joanna and you are?”

“Tessa.”

“Please take a seat, Tessa.”

She sat down on the sofa and Joanna sat down on the armchair.

“Well for starters, he is now on £25000 and before he was on £50000, so where is the extra going?

“What, seriously? The little shit!”

“Tell you what, I’ll make up the difference paid directly to you of £5000 and we will also arrange his full salary to go to a bank account you control. Does that sound acceptable?”

“Yes it does.”

“We can speak to him in a minute and sort out his accounts, he must have some money stashed away.”

“That would be great, how did you get him to spill the beans and swap roles?”

“I can’t really say, but I’ll help you get some control over him and his money. Nice and secure for you.”

“He is such a fucker, I wish I could control him.”

“Well I may be able to help and since I’ve known him, he has always been an asshole, what is like with you.”

“Well as you can see, a prick, but I don’t want for much, I have a house, food on the table and good holidays, so I put up with his shit to just carry on.”

“Well I have acquired a chastity device, I put my husband in one last night and he is now very attentive.”

“A chastity device, really, show me.”

Joanna got the device out, and showed Tessa all of its workings.

“He won’t wear that, never in a million years.”

“If you get him in it, you will have control over him, he won’t be able to do anything sexual to himself unless you let him. You can unlock it here and there, to wash him and such lie. But always handcuff him with his hands behind his back when you do. He will beg you for release inside of a week, I’m sure of it.”

“That sounds like fun, he is always a horny bugger, but he wouldn’t go for it.”

“I’ll get him in it right now.”

“Go on then.”

Joanna pressed the phone and buzzed Bob’s desk.

“Worm come here.”

Bob opened the door expected a sheepish Joanna, instead he found an excited wife, who was positively beaming.

“Now come over here, stand in front of me and drop your trousers.”

He did as commanded and his wife pulled his underwear down.

“My god you have such a tiny cock, worm. Now stand still.”

Joanna then got out the device and attached to his cock, locked the 2 padlocks and gave a key to his wife.

“Now worm, if you want out, you will have to beg your wife, now get dressed.”

He quickly got dressed and it gave him a little time to think, his life would be shit now.

“We also want access to your bank account. You are to transfer your salary to Tessa, as well as your secret stash of cash. Do it now. Let us know when it is done.”

Bob left the office to sort out his finances.

“There you go, all sorted Tessa, I’m sure Bob will be good to you, try it when he next comes in.”

“I sure will Joanna, sorry for shouting earlier, I was a little pissed, but well now I’m so happy.”

“No problem, so what does Bob like sex wise and not like.”

“Well he hates being tickled, I did it too him once and he nearly hit me, err he hates the smell of cheesy feet, I often have to throw shoes out. He rarely goes down on me, but he will now. I can’t think of anything else, but I can experiment now and find out.”

“Wow, I like to tickle and my feet sweat a lot in some shoes, so he is in for it, you will have a blast, check out Femdom on the web, you will be amazed. I’m sure the chastity and his discomfort will make him more than pliable to your demands. Let him out once a week and extend it for being bad. That’s what I plan to do to my husband.”

“This is so great, you’re a star.”

Bob then walked back in the office.

“All done Miss.”

“Thank you worm, you will call your wife Princess from now on.”

“Yes Miss.”

“Bob dear, come over here and kiss my shoes.”

“Please Princess.”

“Do it Bob, or I won’t let you out for 2 weeks.”

He literally ran over and slobbered over her high heeled shoes, Tessa went wet with excitement.

She punched up her accounts and saw them inflated with cash.

“Good boy, now off you go and do some work.”

Bob got up and toddled off, his head down.

“Thank you again, Joanna, we will have to meet up.”

“Of course, any problems, you know where I am.”

The two women gave each other a peck and Tessa walked out like a Queen.

Chapter Eight

Joanna picked up her mobile phone and dialled Jenny.

“Hello Jo, how are you?”

“Great thanks, just got promoted at work.”

“Yeah I heard, how did you do that?”

“Well long story, but they finally saw Bob for what he was and ta da.”

“Love you Honey.”

“Well Tony is in work as well now.”

“No way, where, who took on that lazy prick.”

“We did, he is your new assistant.”

“No way, how did you manage that one?”

“Another long story, but let me know if he is lazy and I’ll punish him for you.”

“What! No way, how?”

“Well I convinced him to put himself in chastity and well if he wants out.”

“You know he fancies me, don’t you, but now he can’t do anything, fuck me I’m going to tease the shit out of him.”

“Feel free, he needs taking down a peg or 2 and I’ll be doing the same. I never had my ass licked before or my feet for that matter, but it just feels so nice.”

“You dirty cow, and lucky, wish I could get my Jake in one.”

“Well you never know, anyway gotta go, keep Tony on a tight leash and we will talk in the morning.”

“I will see you Hun, and thanks.”

“Bye.”

Joanna hung up and smiled at the thought of Tony working under Jenny, she would keep him in line.

Next up was Becky and John, a bit of payback for her sister and time to get John in line with the program.

Joanna phoned her sister Becky, to see her feelings on the subject of making John a slave.

“Hi Becky it’s me Joanna”

“Hi Jo how are you?”

“I’m cool, in fact I have a proposal for you”

“Really what do you require?”

“Well how is John?”

“Normal, a bit hard to get along with. Awkward and dominant.”

“Well what if I said I could get him to be willing to kiss your feet every day when you arrive home?”

“No way, never, not John”

“Are you willing to let me try?”

“Of course, be my guest”

“When are you on shift next?”

“I’m back tomorrow for the next four days.”

“Okay I’ll have some fun and sort him out tomorrow tonight.”

“Superb, can’t wait, look forward to seeing him kiss my feet.”

“Okay, see you when you get in tomorrow night.”

“Okay bye.”

Joanna hung up and smiled, she would ring John tomorrow to get a lift home and then go from there.

She called Bob in and made him get her a coffee.

When he returned, she had him lie down at her feet.

“Worm, shut your mouth, it is glued up and you cannot open it. Look straight up and don’t move your head, imagine it is locked in a vice. Good boy, now you can have the enormous pleasure of sniffing my sweaty feet. I need to read through this proposal and then get it typed up and sent. It is much easier if I can rest my feet on your face. You don’t mind do you? I’m sure you don’t, not that I care either way really.”

Joanna then slipped off her boots revealing her tired feet encased in nylons.

So smooth, so soft and so fragrant, a fine delicacy to be savoured.

She would set up a few things, work hard and then work out what to do next.

Bob’s face felt good under the soles of her feet, it made her feel incredibly powerful.

Joanna completed the proposal with time to spare, time to tickle Bob.

“Worm put your hands behind your head, its tickle time!”

She used her toes to explore his ribs and underarms.

His mouth was still shut and he strained to contain his laughter, his face was contorted with anguish and suffering.

Joanna grinned to herself, this was so much fun.

She pondered her next move, build her reputation, collect big bonuses and eventually form her own company.

It was five o’clock, time to ring John.

The phone rang for ages, eventually John got on.

“Hello”

“Hi John, its Joanna.”

“Hello Joanna, what can I do for you?”

“Well if you could be a doll and pick me up from work”

“Where is Tony? On the sofa ?”

“Nope he is out working, come on John, please!!” Mockingly begging him.

“Sorry Joanna, way too busy, bye.”

“You might regret it John” She used a serious tone.

She could hear his laughing down the phone.

“Do me a favour Joanna, see you, bye”

He had hung up on her.

She rubbed her feet hard into Bob’s face, what a bastard!

Joanna removed her feet and got Bob to put her boots on.

“Your dismissed Bob, go home to Tessa.”

Joanna walked to the lift and then outside, she caught a taxi.

She had her dinner and waited for Tony to come home.

He arrived at eight thirty and looked tired.

“How was your day honey?”

“It was hard work, Jenny just ordered me about and only did the desks. She also wore a short skirt, tight vest and ballet pumps. My cock was straining all day.”

Joanna laughed and smiled

“Well you are a slave now, so expect more of the same, let’s ring Jenny and get her daily mark.”

“Daily mark? Mistress what do you mean?”

“Well you have to achieve forty every week or no ejaculation for you!”

“Seriously mistress”

“Very much so, now be quiet slave, get a shower, while I ring Jenny.”

Tony wandered off to take his shower.

Joanna rang Jenny to see how he did.

“Hi Jen”

“Hey Jo”

“Well how did he do?”

“He did well, made my day easier, I loved teasing him”

“He said he was straining, do that every day.”

“Oh don’t worry I will”

“Marks out of ten?”

“I’ll give him seven, tell him I expect to be picked up tomorrow and I want him as a footstool during my break. Then he may get nine to bring him back in line for the week.”

“Excellent idea, love it. I’m going for my daily foot lick in a minute.”

“Wicked, can you get Jake inside soon?”

“Of course, will be glad to.”

“Got to go, bye for now”

“See you Jen”

Tony reappeared from the shower.

“Well slave, she gave you a seven, wants you to be her footstool tomorrow to make up for it. Please her and you get to come, don’t and you won’t. “

Tony couldn’t believe his orgasms depended on Jenny now.

“Now Tony remove my boots.”

He slipped off her leather boots and caught his first whiff of her feet.

“Now hold up my feet and enjoy the fragrance”

“Yes mistress”

He held up her feet and sniffed her feet like you would a rose in bloom.

They smelt incredibly cheesy and had a scent of leather.

Some men would say he was lucky, he didn’t think so.

Joanna felt so powerful now, everything was changing and it was down to the ring.

Tony slept at the end of the bed, Joanna had taped his mouth shut and put her used stockings in a dust mask for him to smell all night.

She wore her new blue shoes, with a pair of tan tights for work the next day.

The day itself went quickly and she couldn’t wait to get around to her brother in laws.

She had tried him again for a lift and got curt replies.

He would suffer now at her expense, she would humiliate him and make him a chastity slave just like Bob and Tony.

She took a taxi to his house and knocked on the door.

Chapter Nine John’s demise

Eventually he answered and was dumbfounded to find his sister in law at his front door.

“What do you want, I’m very busy Joanna.”

“John let me in.”

Strangely he obeyed and let her into the front room.

“Come on I’m busy, what the fuck do you want?”

“No more talking John”

Joanna outstretched a foot and pointed down.

“John kiss my shoe.”

He instantly got down and kissed her outstretched foot, what was he doing?

“Now lick the tip of my shoe.”

Again he obeyed and licked the leather tip of her shoe.

“Now roll over onto your back.”

He quickly rolled over and Joanna stepped onto his chest.

She turned around and looked down at him from her lofty position.

“Tongue out John”

He obeyed and she wiped the sole of her shoe along it.

“As you can attest you will do whatever I want, first we will fit you with a chastity device, then we shall go out for some further humiliation. You will wish you had given me lifts and been much nicer towards me.

Becky will have the key to your chastity device, she will let you out when she fancies and if you have pleased don’t her.

I will keep check on you and if you don’t please her totally, I will be back to dish out some humiliation, and I don’t mean what just occurred. More of what I’m going to do to you tonight.”

“Now get showered and get back down here naked”.

It didn’t take long and she smiled at his tiny penis.

She beckoned him closed and fondled him.

“Is that it, wow, well let’s lock it up.”

Joanna allowed him time to subside and put his tiny cock into the chastity device.

“Okay you can talk again, where do you drink?”

“The services club”

“Okay any barmaid’s”

“Barbara”

“Have you been mean to her?”

“Sometimes”

“What have you done?”

“Touched her behind, had a moan for slow service, made fun of her”

“What is she like? Describe her to me.”

“She is five foot six, around forty, medium build, niece tight breasts, short blond hair, nice legs, she always wears stockings and high heels, land lords rules that the women dress nice, “

“Okay let’s go meet her, get dressed.”

“Yes Joanna”

They arrived at the club and John signed them in.

Barbara was serving and was a normal married woman trying to earn a few extra pounds.

Joanna approached her with John in tow.

The bar was well packed with a scattering of sex and ages.

There was a small stage about ten feet by ten foot.

“Hello Barbara, I’m Joanna, now John here tells me he has been a little bit horrible to you.”

“Occasionally yes he has, embarrassed me the other night touching me up while I collected the glasses.”

“Well he wishes to make a public apology, on stage.”

“Really in front of everyone?”

“Yes, he does.”

She then whispered in her ear.

“No way, on stage, seriously?”

“Very much so.”

“You will have to ask Frank the owner.”

She pointed at a man reading the paper.

Joanna walked over to him, had a few words and got the nod.

“He says have a break, do what you need to and go back when you are ready.”

“Okay I’ll be over in a minute.”

Joanna then spoke to someone who set her up with a microphone.

He then placed a small single armchair on stage.

Barbara got up to the stage and sat down, she crossed her legs and then dangled her high heeled shoe.

She had on a nice black satin blouse, knee length checked skirt, which had ridden up a bit now, tan hose and a pair of black high heeled court shoes.

“Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention.”

Everyone perked up and looked at the stage.

“John here is going to apologise to Barbara for touching her up and generally being nasty.”

Cheers and applause rang out.

“This will come in the form of first kissing the top of her shoe, then the sole and finally the tip of the heel. These will be loving kisses, not a peck. Before he does it, he will ask Barbara for her permission. This will be stage one of the apology.”

Barbara flicked her shoe back on and smiled at the audience.

“John off you go.”

“Please Joanna you can’t.”

“John be quiet and carry out my instructions.”

He got up on stage to a chorus of wolf whistles and cat calls.

John sank to his knees in front of her.

“Please can I kiss the top of your shoe Barbara.”

She looked down at him and gave her consent.

He lovingly kissed the top of Barbara’s shoe.

Phone camera flashes abounded the room.

“Good boy John, now the sole of her shoe.”

“Please can I kiss the sole of your shoe Barbara.”

She pulled her foot back by the ankle and gave her blessing.

The sole was dirty and scratched, but John kissed it lovingly.

“Good slave, now the tip of the heel.”

“Please can I kiss the heel of your shoe?”

“You may slave”

John kissed the heel and had never felt so humble in his life.

Barbara crossed her legs for the other shoe to be worshipped.

She felt powerful and wished this John was hers permanently.

He asked her for permission to kiss her shoe, which she gave and she shuddered when he kissed it.

He then did the same as before and kissed the sole and then the heel.

“Ladies and gentlemen, for stage two we will do the same thing, loving kisses, but these will be to her feet. John will kiss the top, the toes and the sole of Barbara’s feet. First though he will ask permission to remove her shoes. He will also address her by her superior title of madam. Barbara will now direct him as she sees fit. John will only move on when she is ready.”

Cheers and clapping took place, as John looked embarrassed.

“Not so cocky now are we John, better things are to come. Now off you go and complete stage two.” Ordered Joanna.

John got down on his knees in front of Barbara.

“Please madam, can I remove your shoes.”

“You may slave, slowly and pose for pictures.”

Joanna smiled as Barbara was obviously getting into this.

John slowly removed her right shoe and held it long enough for phone pictures to be taken. He wondered where they would end up.

She crossed her legs and allowed John to remove her other size five shoe.

“Kiss my toes slave”

John kissed the toes with deep purposed strokes, his lips gliding from one toe to another. He noticed her toes were painted a lovely shade of pink.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Barbara seems to be savouring the apology.”

She smiled for the audience and looked back at John’s administrations, she was positively wet with excitement.

“Now slave kiss the top.”

John switched to the uppermost part of her foot, she had well shaped feet, lovely high arches and a smooth heel.

“Time to swap feet slave, don’t worry you will get to the sole.”

She then swapped legs and watched John plant kisses on her toes and the top of her foot.

“Stop slave, hold my feet up by the ankle and kiss both soles all over.”

She lifted her feet up to help him, then observed him as he smothered the soles of her sweaty feet in kisses.

“Oh that feels nice slave.”

She let John do it for ten minutes, before ordering him back on his knees.

“The final stage ladies and gentlemen, John will let Madam Barbara rest her tired feet on his face. His mouth will be taped and if I can have two female volunteers, we shall see if his feet are ticklish.”

Joanna chose two young ladies, both looked eager and had lovely sharp nails.

“The final humiliation, Ladies and Gentlemen, forced under the feet of Madam Barbara, and tickled by two young Vixens. I reckon half an hour of this torture, will make for an ample apology, don’t you?”

Some shouted out, make it an hour, others two hours.

“Half an hour will suffice, John take your shoes and socks off”

He did as commanded and some tape was found, thick packing tape.

Joanna taped it around his head until she was happy he couldn’t breathe through his mouth.

“Now lie at Madam Barbara’s feet.”

He again obeyed with a heavy heart.

Two chairs were put on stage and the young girls came onto the stage, they sat down at apart about five feet.

“Okay ladies, your names please.”

“Sharon”

“Lisa”

“Well Sharon, Lisa, grab a foot and commence your tickling.”

“Madam Barbara, place your superior feet in his face.”

John looked up and was dreading the evitable sweaty feet descending into his face.

He would be forced to smell the cheesy soles and toes of this woman.

A woman he had known for years, he had fancied her a while back.

To top it all, the cherry on the cake, lots of his friends and drinking buddies would see it, and take pictures.

Fucking Joanna, how could she do this, how had she done this.

He couldn’t resist her, he felt compelled, almost hypnotized.

Sharon and Lisa had lifted up his feet and adjusted their position.

Lisa had wrapped her leg around his, her bare toes rested on John’s balls.

She had removed her high heels when she climbed the stage.

Both ladies raked their nails up and down the soles of his feet.

His nostrils flared and he took giant deep breaths through his nose.

Barbara watched all this with glee, she lifted her right foot and placed her malodorous toes over John’s only source of oxygen.

John breathed in a large quantity of cheesy nylon foot sweat.

It had gathered under her toes and grown over a few days of being incubated inside her leather high heeled shoes.

He was in complete torment, he could hear catcalls and see flashes as pictures were taken for prosperity, he would never live this night down.

Eventually Barbara placed both of her feet on John’s face, sometimes burying his nose between the soles, sometimes under both sets of toes.

The tickling was relentless, the two young Vixens enjoyed every second of tickling his feet.

“Ladies and gentlemen, does Barbara accept John’s apology.”

“Yes I do, let us hope he has learned a lesson here today.”

Barbara removed her feet and slipped her shoes back on, she brushed herself down and attended the bar.

Both vixens stopped and left the stage beaming.

“You can get up now John, put your shoes and socks back on.”

When he had done this, Joanna removed the tape to his mouth.

“Wow that was fun wasn’t it.”

“No not really, you are a total bitch.”

“Well don’t worry, I’m sure Becky will be so much nicer.”

“When are you going to take this device off?”

“When Becky feels like it, you had better be kind to her.”

Joanna took John back to his house, it was around ten and Becky would be in soon.