The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ring

Chapter Ten Plans Coming Together

She made him get into a plank position.

Joanna then removed her high heels and placed them in front of his face.

“No talking slave, and be still.” She said commandingly.

Putting her feet on his back, as he held this position felt so good.

She knew this was torture, he was in agony, while she was relaxed.

Joanna watched some television and just subjugated John to this form of objectification.

Her cruelty was getting stronger, she enjoyed it and had the power to do it.

She stretched out each session, first 10 minutes, then 15 and then 20.

Each time she allowed in 5 minutes rest, before again having him adopt this painful position again.

At midnight she led him upstairs and told him to strip and then kneel.

She then taped his mouth shut and secured his hands to the bedposts.

“Legs apart slave, show me your balls.”

Joanna ran the tip of her shoe along his ball sack, she laughed, smiled and left the room.

Becky came in from work positively beaming.

“Where is he, Jo, come on.”

“He is upstairs, tied to your bed.”

“No way.”

“He is also in a chastity device, here is the key.”

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“Nope, and I have humiliated him tonight at his club.”

Joanna then recanted the tale of the club and Madam Barbara.

“Oh my God, that is amazing, how did you do it?”

“I can’t say, but enjoy, remember only let him out when you have handcuffed his hands behind his back.”

She handed Becky a set of handcuffs and keys.

“I will, this is unbelievable, I’m going to torment him something chronic.”

“So he is all yours, I’m going home, see you later sis.”

Joanna phoned Tony and got him to give her a lift home.

Becky went upstairs and smiled at the site before her, her husband bound at the foot of her bed.

He was now her slave, to torment and enjoy.

It had been a long shift and she was tired, her feet ached and felt really sweaty.

She always wore nylon in her work shoes, as it looked better and felt more comfortable.

“Hello John, or slave as you will be known now.”

He couldn’t speak because of the tape and mumbled something.

Becky sat on the bed next to his head and smiled.

She then seductively reached out and pinched his nose.

John now couldn’t breathe, his life was in his wife’s hands.

Looking down at his pleading eyes made Becky wet with excitement.

Forty seconds had passed and he was wondering if she would release him.

At fifty seconds, she casually let go and John took a massive breathe.

Becky just laughed, before giving him a slap across the face.

“That is for being mean last week and not allowing me to go out.”

She then slapped him again, even harder.

“And that is because I can, now time for bed.”

Becky then removed her clothes and put on a nightie, but she left her work tights on.

“Now slave, you can smell how much a nurse feet smell after a shift.”

She was tired and slithered into bed, stretching out she found John’s face, played with it for a while and then fell asleep.

John spent the night smelling his wife’s cheesy feet, the second pair in less than half a day.

Chapter Eleven A New Relationship

Joanna moved up the corporate ladder getting many a big contract and collecting many a big bonus.

Due to her diligence, she saved her money and Tony’s, waiting for the right time to start her own company.

Then one fine night she went out to a night club, she always had fun making some jock dance like a twat. Especially after he was thinking he would get his end away, with her.

It was hilarious to command them to dance like a chicken, in a night club full of young women.

They always thought they had a chance with these girls, but not after asking her out.

She would slip out of the door, she always told them to dance for fifteen minutes.

Then come back to the bar and completely forget about her.

Her other favourite was getting men to get her free drinks, give her a taxi lift home, have them kiss her shoes, forget her and then walk to their home.

She just loved the power she now wielded.

This night was different, a very attractive young woman sat next to her and started to chat.

She wore a slim short leather skirt, a tight top, and high heels,

Her glossy brown hair fell loose to the middle of her back, she could be classed as petite.

No more than 5 foot in height and weighing around 50 kilos.

“Hello there, I’m Christina”

“Hi I’m Joanna”

“I’ve noticed you playing with the guys, making them do a chicken dance while you skip out the door. Then they don’t even remember you, I’ve asked them.”

“Okay and your point is?”

“Well I’ve also seen you leave with them, I followed you the other night in a taxi, saw the guy kiss your shoe and then walk off dazed.”

“Really Christina, that’s all very interesting”

“Look I’m not a cop or anything, just curious, I’m also lesbian and wondered if you were.”

Joanna thought about it and smiled.

“I’ve never tried, it could be fun.”

“Look most women I’ve been with love it, because you stay as a woman but have a woman lover, who does all the things a man can do if not better. A strap on is bigger, stays hard for as long as you like and leaves no mess.”

“I’m married you know, although.”

“Although what.”

Joanna leans closer and whispers

“He is more my slave, and does everything I ask him to.”

“Holy shit, really, if we were lovers he could be my slave as well.”

“Not in the same sense as I have a power over him.”

“Okay”

“But he could be teased and tormented by you, he would hate that.”

“Sounds like the start of a great relationship.”

“What do you do for a living Christina?”

“I’m a graphic artist, and a fairly good one, make about sixty thousand a year.”

“Okay, I want to firm my own advertising company, and I could use a good graphic designer.”

“Cool, I’m so horny now and I can’t wait to meet your husband.”

Joanna called Tony for a lift.

When he arrived Joanna got in the front and Christina in the back.

“This is Christina, Tony. Miss Christina to you, slave.”

When they arrived home, Tony parked the car whilst the women entered.

Both were giggly and horny, they quickly sat on the sofa and kissed passionately.

Tony entered and closed the front door behind him.

“Get in here, slave.”

Tony arrived to find his wife and her new friend sitting sexily on the sofa.

“Kiss our shoe’s slave, and show obedience.”

He instantly dropped to his knees and took held the back of his wives ankle.

The shoe was a new addition, they were two tones purple / lilac leather, just under a five inch heel, and studded all round.

They showed off his wives foot to perfection and matched with her blue summer dress.

She cut a picture of beauty and athleticism that would turn on even a gay man.

His cock strained in his chastity cage and showed him his place in life.

Christina watched with awe, at the site of a full grown man, kissing his wife’s shoes as commanded.

“Oh wow, this is fantastic, you are so lucky, Joanna.”

“I wasn’t always, but yes I am now, come slave kiss the shoes of your new Mistress.”

Tony turned his attention to Miss Christina, her feet were bare, adorned by a pair of pink 4 inch heels.

She smiled as he planted kisses on her footwear.

“Now slave, strip off and show Miss Christina your chastity device.”

“What is that, show me slave.” Said a very excited Miss Christina.

Tony removed all of his clothes and stood before his wife and Miss Christina.

“It is a form of control, he has not cum now for 3 weeks.”

“Really, and you have the key.”

“Of course, I have two, maybe you could have one?”

“I’d love to, can I have a closer look.”

“Be my guest, slave obey Miss Christina as you do me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Tony stood closer to Miss Christina, who tapped on the metal casing.

She admired the workmanship and had never seen such a thing before.

Miss Christina lifted it up and saw his balls, ripe and large dangling beneath.

She then smiled at him, then Joanna, before proceeding to tickle them with her perfect pearl nails.

“Tickle, Tickle, Tickle.”

Tony giggled a little and enjoyed the torture all the same, it was a pleasure as well as an irritant.

“Do you know what would make his chastity hurt even more, if he was to worship our feet.”

“Good idea, Joanna, I love it.”

“On the floor” Ordered Joanna

“Down” Shouted Christina as she clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor.

Christina crossed her legs and extended her foot forward.

“Take my shoe off.”

He duly obeyed his new Mistress, who was sexier than his wife and a younger.

“Oh Man, they feel sweaty.”

Joanna offered her foot forward and he removed her pump, revealing her foot.

Christina flexed her sweaty toes and twirled her ankle around, enjoying the moment.

Both women re-crossed their legs and Tony removed their other shoe.

Joanna flexed both of her feet, before settling the sole of her right on top of his head.

She then rubbed her wet toes down his face, over his nose.

“Open that mouth, wide slave,” Miss Christina commanded.

He did as commanded and Joanna slid her entire foot into the waiting cavern.

“That’s it slave, take your Goddess’s foot all in.”

Joanna then foot fucks his mouth, hard causing him to whimper.

“Poor slave, you love taking all those toes in, shut up.”

“I do so love to make him gag, it gives me a shot of power.”

Christina laughs out and claps her hands together.

Joanna removed her foot and rubbed the sole along his wet tongue.

“Look at him, he is practically devouring your foot.”

“He loves it, don’t you slave.”

He mumbled a yes and both girls laughed.

Joanna then switched her feet and foot fucked him with her left foot.

“Look how wide his mouth is spread.”

“I know, isn’t just great.”

The two women watched him for a while, giggling and commenting.

“My turn, my turn.” Ordered Miss Christina

Tony shuffles over to Miss Christina and Joanna crossed her ankles and rests her feet on his left shoulder.

“My feet are so dirty slave, Open wide.”

Tony opens his mouth wide anticipating Miss Christina’s salty foot.

She eased it into the cavernous space and laughed.

“There you go, take all of the toes”

Tony runs his tongue over her salty digits as a good slave should.

Joanna lifted her left foot off his shoulder and moved it down to his balls.

She now teased her husband, rubbing and moving his chastity cage around.

“I bet that is getting tight now, slave.”

Miss Christina nearly wetted herself, laughing at him.

“Oh you don’t like her teasing you? Get your tongue out.”

She then ran the sole of her foot over his tongue before inserting her foot back into his mouth.

Joanna then leaned forward a bit and pinched his nose.

Tony struggled to breathe around Christina’s foot as she foot fucked him.

Both women looked at him struggling and laughed.

“Now, slave, time to watch some real action.” Miss Christina says.

She removed her foot and slid her hand up Joanna’s dress.

“Stand slave, and observe.”

Christina then hitched Joanna’s dress up and slid her knickers down.

She then puts then on Tony’s face with the wet crutch right over his nose.

“Smell your Mistress, breathe through your nose.”

He did as commanded and took in a waft of female scent with every breath.

Christina played with Joanna and had her panting with pleasure.

She pulled to the side to give Tony a good look at his wives pussy.

“Look at this slave, ripe, wet and juicy, just as they should be.”

She then dived in and licked the divine creation of God and sampled the wetness.

It was like eating a fresh juicy sweet grapefruit, so tender, so moist, and so wet.

Joanna was panting like a bitch on heat now, she orgasmed in a fury of screams.

“Holy shit, that was fucking awesome.”

“See I told you it was good to be a lesbian and like women.”

“Who needs cock, eh Tony.”

“Especially when the heel of my shoe is longer.”

Both girls laughed their heads off.

“Now Tony, I want you to bring me off like that, with your tongue.”

“Yes Miss Christina.”

“And Tony, if you don’t, you won’t cum for another month.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Christina stood up and eased out of her thong, she then removed the knickers from Tony’s head.

Sitting back down she parted her legs like the Red sea and ran a finger over her shaven haven.

“Get to it, slave.”

Tony sank down and went at it like a dog that hasn’t eaten in a week.

He couldn’t last a month without cumming, it would be hell, especially with Christina about.

She grabbed the back of his head and nearly suffocated him as she pushed him in.

Christina came in a rush of ecstasy and heavy breathing.

“Well done, slave, good job.”

“Yes slave, I’ve never seen you eat me like that.” Joanna commented.

“I’m sorry Mistress.”

“Now, go and shower, you can sleep on the sofa tonight.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Both women later showered and fell into a deep sleep wrapped in each other’s arms.

A new relationship had formed, and Tony had a new Mistress to keep happy.