The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the usual disclaimer on those who are under the age of eighteen and/or mentally ill, sick, or other wise have difficulty accepting that these stories are exactly just stories. This story is only to posted and published as free through the ‘Erotic MCStories’ web site.

Ring of Gold

By the Shank.

CHAPTER II

Tuesday had arrived and I was ready. I eagerly put a pot of coffee on to brew and waited for little Loes to come through the door. I hoped for the best and feared the worst. All this stuff that was happening was with no verbal communication. It was just pure thought and a little heat from the ring. I had stared at the ring for half the night, looking at it under a magnifying glass, but seeing nothing other than what was earlier described. It was gold, it was small, it was stylish, and it did odd things for me.

Loes walked in the door at a quarter till eight, as usual. She was carrying a bag with her. She quickly hung up her light jacket, exposing a front button up casual dress which, as usual, ended at the knee. She then went into the bathroom. When she came back out, she was wearing a set of fantastic five inch black pumps that gave her considerable more sway than ever before as she sauntered to her desk. She then sat down after saying good morning to me. She kept looking at me funny, which caused me to realize that I was staring at her. I quickly formulated the thoughts that everything that happened today was normal and ordinary and to not be suspicious. Loes then relaxed and began shuffling through her papers as normal. I then stopped her and had her turn towards me again. I had her slowly unbutton each button there was none left, after which I had her lay back each half of the dress and spread wide for me to look.

She was more gorgeous than I had ever anticipated. Her hair was trimmed to the barest of minimums showed that she was a true blonde. Her smooth legs were covered in the suntan stockings with perfection. The pale pink garter that held the stockings up were barely needed but very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. Her stomach was smooth and flat, with her breasts jutting proudly over the rest of her body, encased in a white lace style bra. I could see the dark rings of her aerola under the lace. I was ecstatic.

I decided to get some relief from all this pressure building up so I could think better. I had Loes come over and get on her knees. Lovingly and quickly, she undid my pants and pulled my aching hard on out. Gently she licked the head of my shaft and slowly ran her tongue down the side. Coming back up, she quickly engulfed my blood engorged cock and began working her mouth around it in earnest. Each successive time she bobbed her head down on my cock, she would take more of me in her mouth. Soon she al seven and half inches in and deep throating for all she was worth. When she started humming while giving me this wonderful blowjob, I lost it. I felt heat flash through me as I shot load after load of cum in her mouth. She never spilled a drop and didn’t stop working on my dick until I told her to.

Now I didn’t feel like humiliating this woman or anything, but she was never very friendly towards me in the office. She was always distant and not very helpful when it came to me learning this job. I figured that she owed me an explanation while she was on her knees with my cum in her belly. She then began talking, telling me how she felt threatened by having me here due to a promotion coming up next year and I would be in competition with her for it. She also felt a little bit socially superior to me and thought that I should just be happy that I was a guest in her country and that I should work her for a few years and then go away somewhere else like most of the soldiers did.

I got pissed. This woman thought that she was better than I was and as a result tried to make me look bad for a possible promotion that I didn’t know about. That was irritating. I figured that I should give her full knowledge of what was happening to her without her being able to scream or yell. She could say what she wished, but she would do what I wanted. I figured she could tell me all the things she didn’t like or try doing with sex. I found out that she had never swallowed cum before. She didn’t take it anally, or any way she didn’t feel like taking it when she wasn’t in the mood.

I then had her turn around. As she was voicing her objections quietly, I started to rub my finger up and down her slit. As her body betrayed her by responding, she began to plead and beg that I stop rubbing her and touching her as she slowly sank down on her elbows and raised her ass in the air. I never said a word as I manipulated her body mentally and physically.

I reached down and grabbed by fully recovered dick and slowly entered into her pussy. As I penetrated the enveloping warmth, I felt her muscles tighten and massage my dick. This girl did know how to fuck. She finally had stopped talking and starting quietly moaning. I picked up the pace as I slammed my hips into her, feeling her push back into me as pushed into her. I then pulled out. Placing my dick at the entrance to her ass. I slowly pushed my dick into her small brown pucker hole. She again started begging and pleading but I wanted to feel that tight ass around my dick. I pushed until I felt the ring around her hole give, then I slowly inched forward feeling that incredible tightness as her ass muscles gripped and rippled around my shaft. I then manipulated her body so that she would get maximum enjoyment while her mind told her how wrong it was.

Again she began slamming against me as I drove into her. I felt her starting to shake as I relentlessly hammered her ass. Her body finally gave a massive spasm as she came with a large, enhanced, orgasm. I came with her reckless abandon as she mewed and moaned into the carpet, her body shaking with wave after wave multiple orgasms.

I pulled out and watched her as she lay shuddering on the floor. I then had her get up and get cleaned up and dressed again. We still had to finish a days worth of work while I figured out what more I could do with sweet little Loes.