The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the usual disclaimer on those who are under the age of eighteen and/or mentally ill, sick, or other wise have difficulty accepting that these stories are exactly just stories. This story is only to posted and published as free through the ‘Erotic MCStories’ web site.

Ring of Gold

By the Shank.

CHAPTER III

I didn’t mess with Loes for the rest of the day. Instead I decided to go on ahead and finish my work for the last couple of days of non production. I was pacing myself due to a major case of boredom. I managed to work through till 5 p.m. I let Loes go home after insuring that she could not express the happenings at the office. I also decided to make sure that her husband would have his fetish needs satisfied at least once a week by her. He would feel like it was a true love motivation thing. I would make sure she did not disillusion him.

I then went to the base gym to concentrate on keeping my body fit and trim. While I was working out, I watched the fat, the slim, the beautiful and the ugly all attempting to stay in shape and keep trim. Some were in the aerobic section and some were where the weights and I were.

I thought briefly about seeing how many I could influence in one setting but I restrained myself. If I failed, then it could be costly. If I overtaxed the ring without knowing its limitations, then I could end up in some very compromising situations, which could also be costly. I completed my workout and then went to the American store on post for some necessary items to make my home more comfortable. That was when I ran into Dee.

This woman could have been beautiful if she didn’t always where a frown. She was an older woman, about 34 or so, 5′7″ tall, with large hips, a spectacularly small waist, nice well rounded breasts all wrapped up in a pretty face. As I came to look at some blue jeans, I noticed they didn’t have my size. I thought I would ask and see if she could find my size for me in the warehouse in the back of the store. Her attitude was less than cordial. She got very rude about the matter before going to see if my size were available. She was back with in minutes telling me that she didn’t have that size and that what was on the floor was all she had. She actually smirked when she said this.

I flared a little and thought to her about telling the truth. With a very surprised look on Dee’s face, she told me that she did have the size but didn’t want to get it for me because she was in a bad mood. That clinched it for me. Another cursory thought revealed that she was currently going through a divorce with her husband, she lived alone, and she was angry at everyone for not being there for her when she needed someone. She was lonely and got off work at 1830 hrs.

I looked a the way she was dressed. Baggy blue jeans, that did nothing for her figure. An over large blouse with a tee shirt under it, and black flat shoes. I checked and found she had several thousand dollars in her checking account and that her check book was with her.

We took a walk through the women’s clothing section and I pointed out some clothing that I appreciated. We started with nylons. A smoke colored nylon crotchless bodysuit happened to be present. That was first in the shopping basket. We then found a short miniskirt that stretch fit over her hips and barely covered the bare essentials. Next stop was a short black jacket that would show her wearing only a body stocking and nothing else. It also covered the bare essentials. Looking through the shoe section, I found a set of high heeled strapped sandals that complimented the whole ensemble. She purchased the items and put them in her locker. I gave her my address and told her not to be late. She nodded in assent, she had no choice.

At 1930 hrs, I heard her car pull up. She got out of the car, still wearing her work clothes and carrying the bag of recent purchases.

I opened the door and urged her right in. I then directed her to change in front of me. I saw her face go red with embarressment as her hands went remeoved first her shoes and sox, then her pants. She started shaking her head negatively as her hands flowed over her body, removing her blouse, then shirt and then bra. She looked at em as if begging as her hands then betrayed her again, removing her plain white underwear from her body.

She had kept her body in excellent condition. Her breasts were firm and ripe, with the barest hint of sag starting. Her legs and thighs were almost over muscular for a woman. Her buttocks were firm and well rounded. Even her feet were well manicured looked good with firm arches.

As I exploited her body, I also started to exploit her mind. Unknowingly, she was telling me her life story. It was a good one, filled over and over again with chapter after chapter of selfishness and self indulgence that drove away friends and lovers. She cared for no one but herself and refused to acknowledge that she hurt others feelings but got angry when hers where slighted. She manipulated and used men to her own advantage to get what she wanted, playing with sex and using it as a vicious tool. I was amazed and angered even more. I figured it was time to start some teaching and payback.

I allowed her to talk in a low voice while she began dressing in the clothes that she had purchased earlier. She began by demanding her freedom. That was when I showed her. The body stocking was on, and looking very good. It hugged her body and showed it to excellent advantage. I took my belt off and motioned to her. She lay her warm nylon covered body across my lap while parting her legs as far as she could without losing her balance in the heels. I spoke to her softly, letting her know that the only demands satisfied here today were mine. I then brought the belt across her ass with a resounding crack. Dee cried out softly and then drew her breath in and tried to scream. All that came out was a soft moaning cry. I brought the belt out a second time. She moaned out again as her butt cheeks flexed wildly from the pain. I saw red stripes starting to rise under the nylon. I also saw the red patch of soft hair covering her mons getting a little wet. I reached out again and without pausing gave her ten solid hits. When I got done she was sobbing a little and moaning a lot. I could smell her getting excited as her red patch of fur gave definite evidence that she was excited. I had her stand back up. Her nipples pushed out from her breasts and jutted against the body stocking.

I looked at her and gestured to the skirt and jacket. She nodded her flushed face and put on the skirt and the jacket. With that, we left my house, got into her car and drove to a quiet little place for some good food.

As we walked into the Greek restaurant, I noticed many looks that Dee was getting, which she hadn’t been getting before. I knew it had a lot to do with the clothes alone. Dee looked very sexy and hot. Her curves were accentuated to the maximum. We were given a table in the corner. I had Dee sitting facing me, where I could see the room but they couldn’t see Dee with her back against the partition and bench.

After the waiter took our order, I had Dee unbutton her jacket and start arousing her breasts. I made sure that the touch was incredibly erotic to her and that every movement she made from here on out would carry her to a new level of arousal, but she could do nothing unless she asked or begged for it. I insured that orgasm would not happen until I let it. I liked the way her face flushed as she grew more and more aroused. This was going to be fun. Dee’s eyes started to glaze a little as her breathing grew ragged. I watched in fascination as she gently pinched, pulled and kneaded her breasts through the nylon. It was truly fantastic to watch.

Dee then froze and looked at me with pleading blue eyes. She begged me not to do this to her here. She asked me to take her back to my home where she would do whatever I wanted. I just smiled and had her reach under her skirt and run one finger through her own pussy. Coated with its juices, I had her place it in her mouth and lick it clean. She whimpered as she licked her finger clean. I figured I would keep her at that level. She was aroused more that ever but under control.

I made sure kept her skirt up just enough to show our waiter that she had on crotchless hose without being obvious. I also made sure she left her jacket partially open. Dee kept squirming in the seat as she attempted to eat. Every now and then I would have her reach en between her legs and gently play with herself.

When we finished eating, I figured a movie was in order. We went to a peep show. When we got to the little booth, I had her put her arms up as I ran my hands all over her body. She started shaking and writhing in my hands as I roamed her body. Slowly she sank to her knees as she opened her mouth and begged to take her home to my house and spare her the humiliation she felt she was going through. I just smiled and made her hotter. As she kneeled in front of me, she reached down and pulled her skirt up. I reached down and began to finger her warm wetness. I teased her opening that was slick with its own juices as she desperately attempted to capture my finger in her without using her hands.

Dee started mewling over and over as she threw her hips against the wall and then tried to push onto my finger. I then went lower and started to rub her anus, which was slick from her excitement. Dee pushed onto my finger, so I let her penetrate herself onto my finger. Slowly she pushed herself down on my finger with her ass. Soon I was up to the second knuckle as she started to ride back up and then back down, fucking my finger with her ass. I had her stand and put one foot up on the bench with her back against the wall. I then had her slowly fuck my finger. As she began working it, I started to work a second finger into her. Her breathing had grown ragged and her juices were running down her leg as she pumped up and down on my two fingers in her ass. I slowly pulled her hips towards me and gently licked her cunt as she fucked those fingers. Dee squealed and started bucking furiously to no avail. She began moaning softly and quietly saying please, please, over and again. I didn’t relent. Dee would not come until I was ready to release her. I wasn’t done yet.

Dee almost started crying as I pulled out of her and roughly pulled her clothes back in place. I then opened the door and we left the cubicle and went back out of the show. Climbing back in the car, I had Dee take the jacket off. We then went for a little drive while Dee rubbed her breasts and writhed in sexual frustration as I buried my fingers in her cunt and teased her almost to the point of madness.

We finally pulled up to my house and went in. I turned on some music and had Dee dance for me while I made us something to drink. Dee gyrated and swiveled her hips while rubbing herself from top to bottom without missing a beat. I was impressed at how well she could dance. I sat down on the couch and watched dance some more. Dee played with her body and danced like a wanton slut, no longer caring about how she looked or to whom. All Dee wanted wa to get off and she was going crazy with arousal. I finally gave her the word to cum.

Dee began with a low pitched moan which stopped in a high pitched scream as she collapsed to the floor and shook and rolled. She came for five minutes of pure orgasmic release as I watched her on the floor. Eventually she quit trembling and wiped the sweat from her face as she looked at me with what appeared to be adoration. I got up and walked to her as she got to her knees. She then reached out and grabbed my pants and undid. Taking my blood engorged cock, she gently placed her lips around it and began to lovingly caress and massage it with her mouth. Dee then began to gently take it to its full length and then back down again, slowly working it down the length of her mouth and into her throat before taking it back out again. I was surprised at the way she took to giving a blowjob considering it sounded like she didn’t have much experience. Soon I couldn’t take it anymore and began cumming in powerful waves. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She didn’t let a drop go to waste. When I finished, I sat back down. And motioned for her to come to me. I had her stand up and slowly turn for me so I could inspect her. From head to toe she was looking very good and very desirable. The seemed area of her crotchless, nylon suit was getting a little strained but other than that, she looked acceptable.

I still didn’t check the range of power that this ring contained for me, therefore a little testing was in order. First thing to do was to take care of Dee. Bending her to my will, I had her lay on the floor and go to sleep. I figured she needed some time to recover from her ordeal so far. I saw to it that she would wake up when I was ready for her to. I then sat back and relaxed myself.

I decided to see what I could do with ring to myself first. My thought was that if I could control others, I could also delve deep into myself and gain control over my own body and mind. Once gaining total control over my body and mind, I could become stronger and more able to influence others and to handle any crisis that came along.

Breathing deeply, I thought to the ring, imagining it in my mind and pulling it into my mind’s eye. With it I began to look at myself and feel how my body worked and how my mind thoughts flowed. I began to see the thought patterns of my mind and how they worked. Certain areas had blocks or webs that stopped in certain places. I began by looking beyond to see what was there.

The mind is a curious place. Harmful memories and self recriminating actions were placed beyond some of the blocks to protect the psyche from damaging itself. I left these webs intact. Other webs and blocks were there as hereditary blocks from years gone by in human development. As the human race evolved, some things were not needed as much any more. One of these is the sixth sense. The web in my mind that covered this hidden sense was thin in some areas, which allowed me to operate a little on the uncanny side when it came to sensing danger when there were no physical indicators. These webs act as filters on what can be used and to what degree. I ripped this web down and discovered that I could sense and be aware of everything going on in my house. I could sense the heartbeat of Dee in its slow restful state. I could even feel the spiders in the attic of my home. I knew where the leak was in my piping under the house and I could sense my two neighbors moving around in their house.

Moving on to the other areas of my mind, I could see how to control my hormonal flow, hair growth, restore my eye sight to full twenty/twenty, even assist my body in faster recovery from exhausting workouts for better results. I learned a lot about how to do many things. As I progressed, I wondered if I could do the same things for Dee.

Reaching out, I touched her mind. She was dreaming peacefully as I went through her mind and sifted it without changing anything. I saw her worst fears and nightmares. I saw her most pleasant memories and laughed as I saw the final orgasm and her giving me a blowjob as one of the best memories she had. Then I grew somber as I realized that she didn’t have many things that were good for her in her mind. Now I saw why she was bitter.

I first reached into her mind and solidified some of the cobwebs in her mind. Then I began manipulating her body. First I carefully caused her skin to become more tight and youthful as I massaged the crow’s feet from her eyes. Though her body was in great shape, she couldn’t escape gravity and age, so firming up her bosom was a good thing to me. After that, I gave her the glow of youth that she had when she was eighteen. This would be my gift to her.

I then woke her up and had her get dressed, get her things and leave. I had other things that needed to be done and I didn’t want her to stick around. I did place restrictions on her speech about what had happened to her but I didn’t block her memory of the night. I wanted her to come back in a couple of nights, so I left the implanted thought.