The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ringing in the Recruits

Chapter 1

It was late in the day. Brian stood just outside the restroom waiting for Todd. He was tired out and exhilarated at the same time from the football game he and Todd just attended at North Carolina State. There were so many guys to look at while at the game, Brian was on overload. “Time to go home; I’m beat” he muttered to himself, just as Todd exited the bathroom.

“Hey—almost ready to go back home? It’s a long drive” Todd asked.

“Yeah—lemme just take a look at the gift shop before I go,” Brian replied. Todd grinned. He knew about Brian and college gift shops. “OK. I’ll meet you at the car in 5 minutes.” Todd turned and sauntered away, making eye contact with a jock who was strolling by.

“OK. 5 minutes, " Brian called after him. He walked down the hall to the gift shop. A display case of college rings in various sizes caught his eye. Should I buy one? He thought to himself. He focused on the display case ahead of him as he accidentally bumped into a guy walking past. The guy was about 6′1″ and built like a football player. He had a spring in his step that made him look like he was walking on the balls of his feet. His eyes were blue, crystal blue, and Brian marveled at how they sparkled.

“Excuse me”, he said to Brian.

“Uh—my fault.” Brian let him go by as he continued to the display case. Brian turned around to look at him from behind.

“Nice, huh?” a voice from behind him said. He whirled around, embarrassed that he was caught. The man was definitely hot. His green eyes seemed almost impossibly bright. Maybe it was because his hair was so dark, the contrast was exquisite. He wasn’t much taller than Brian, but everything about him was thick: from his chest and midsection to his arms showed that he definitely worked out.... A lot. Brian wondered how much was genetic, and how much was work. It didn’t matter, he started getting hard just looking at the guy.

“Huh? I’m just admiring the rings,” he said. He hastily added, “they’re very nice.”

“Yeah of course... The rings.” The guy behind the counter smiled. “My name is Brent. Would you care to make a purchase? What size are you?” Brent hesitated a moment as if contemplating something. Then he leaned in towards Brian and grinned, “I have a special I don’t think you can turn down... But it’s not a NC State ring...”

“What is it?” Brian didn’t have much play money left after his trip down, but he did have about $500, and he always could use another ring. Brent reached out and put his hand on the counter, palm down. His hand was big, much bigger than Brian had thought it would be. His fingers were thick, but not grossly thick, with deep nail beds and manicured nails. On his ring finger was a beautiful ring with a glittering blue stone in the center.

“It’s a VMI ring. You look like a guy that would really enjoy it.” He laughed, his white teeth perfectly framed his full lips.

“Can I look at that a little closer?”

“Sure, here”. Brent held his strong hand out for Brian to get a closer look. Brian held his hand, looking at the ring. Brent’s hand was warm and soft, but with a toughness underneath that caused Brian to totally melt inside. His pulse started racing and the erection he’d been fighting off won over and began to throb in the confines of his briefs. As Brian looked over Brent’s hand, he couldn’t help but gaze at the blue stone in its center.

“Look into the stone. It’s so blue, just like a tropical ocean. See how the waves catch the light?” Brent’s voice dropped off to almost a whisper. “Feel yourself get caught with the reflection. You are nothing but one of those rays of light, bouncing around inside its sea of calm. Yeah, just like that!” Brent’s voice sounded triumphant as he continued. “Let my voice be the only one you hear right now. Do you understand?” Brian couldn’t pull away from gazing at the ring. The background noise he barely had been aware of disappeared into nothingness as Brent’s voice went on. “Say yes or no.”

“Yes, Sir,” Brian responded. His answer came out suddenly before he could even think.

“Good” Brent said, “now you will do whatever I say. No matter what I tell you to do, you must do it, even if it embarrasses you or causes you harm. And every time you do something I tell you to do, every time I reward you, and every time you cooperate with me, you will get very turned on. You will eventually get more turned on than you ever have before, but you won’t be able to cum until I say so. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Brian automatically said. Brent grinned. He was amazed at how easy Brian automatically added “Sir” without his prompting. Yes, he thought, Brian would make an excellent pawn.

“What’s your name?”

“Brian.” Brian didn’t remove his gaze from the ring. His eyes softly reflecting the stone’s light, seeing but not aware of himself. He was wearing light colored jeans, and there was already a hard-on starting to push against the fabric.

“Well Brian, I can tell that you like this ring. In fact, you will buy it, whatever the cost. It would be tragic if you left it behind. It has hypnotic powers as you may have already guessed. You can make anyone do anything you want just by having them look at this ring. You could really use it, you know. For your own.... Interesting purposes. Now repeat what you’ll do once you awaken.”

“I will buy the ring no matter the cost. I must have that ring,” Brian mechanically replied.

“Good. Very good indeed.” Brent’s eyes glittered as he contemplated the complete obedience of his new subject. Brian’s eyes were unfocused, looking nowhere. His lips were slightly parted with his blank face relaxed and wooden. He was standing somewhat unnaturally, straight and stiff, like a mannequin someone forgot to put into a pose. Brian obviously had no clue about his surroundings. The outline of his penis was definitely more visible. His forehead looked moist. Brent smiled widely as an idea came to him. “Brian, you will also give me your phone number. If ever I call you and say ‘Hey dude this is Brent’, you will immediate enter into a state of total obedience. You will only pay attention to my instructions and will let nothing stop you from completing them.”

“Yes, Sir. I will do as you say.” Brian’s robotic voice sounded so much different than when he first approached the counter. An evil thought then came to Brent. “Another thing. After you leave here, you will become less and less happy with your goatee. Each time you touch it, or see it in the mirror, you will want to shave it off. Also, you’ll want to dye your hair... Blonde I think.

“Yes, Sir. I will shave my goatee and dye my hair blonde.” As Brian spoke, the bulge in his pants looked even tighter. His forehead was moist and beads of sweat were starting to drip down his oblivious face. Was he starting to breathe heavier? Brent wondered if he’d like Brian actually cum. He’s been through enough, he thought. Why not? And have fun in the process?

“Brian—you’ve been a good BOY.” A slow, but definite smile started to creep on Brian’s face. He started to pant as he slowly thrust his penis against his jeans “It’s time for your reward. When I count to 3, all that sexual energy pent up in that dick of yours will be released. One... Two... Three! Brian’s stiff body jerked as his mouth opened slightly. A small, gratified moan of pleasure escaped his lips as his eyes rolled back into his head. A dark stain appeared in his crotch and started to quickly spread across his pants. He convulsed, and grunted as even more cum spurted, this time going down his pants leg. One more convulsion and it was over. Brian’s posture, although he continued to stand up straight, was definitely more relaxed. His shoulders relaxed down and his head was just a bit slumped toward his chest. His breathing was heavy. Brent laughed out loud at how obvious the stain was, a short genuinely amused chuckle. “Very good, Brian. You made a pretty big mess down there. But don’t worry about it. In fact, you will not even notice it until you at least reach the parking lot outside the university grounds. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir. I won’t notice until I leave the grounds.”

“Very good BOY. Now when I count to 3, you will wake up, not remembering a thing about what just happened. You will, however, obey all the instructions I’ve given to you as if you came up with them yourself. You also think the ring to have hypnotic powers, but that the powers only work for you... Nobody else. You will not even suspect that I am now your true master.”

“Yes, Sir.” Brian’s response was immediate. Brent shook his head slowly. Brian went under so well and was an excellent choice for his slave. He must have previously been hypnotized by some very competent hypnotists. What had Brian been told to do with them, he wondered. He’ll find out soon enough. After he makes Brian visit him again.“1, 2, 3!” Suddenly, Brent pulled away his hand. Brian slumped as the world spun around him in circles, knocking him off balance. He grabbed the display case to keep him steady.

“Well, what do you think? Isn’t that the most awesome ring?” Brent’s voice was sudden and sharp.

“YES!” Brian’s voice cracked with excitement just as the room was coming back into focus. He rubbed his eyes. Why was he suddenly so woozy? And why was he so sweaty? “The lights must be pretty hot. I’m sweating like a pig.” But the ring...I must have it, he thought. He tore out his wallet and handed Brent the credit card before he could even think another thought. Brent nodded thanks as he swiped the card and boxed up the ring.

“Just wash it in soapy water to keep it bright. And don’t forget to show it to any guy who you think will..... appreciate it.”

“Yes Sir!” Brian responded cheerfully. Brent smiled, and winked at him. Why did he just call him “Sir”? Brian winced. He hated when things just slipped out, embarrassing him at the worst times. Well, at least it wasn’t totally inappropriate, he consoled himself. He turned and left the store. Glancing at his watch, it was way past the time to meet back up with Todd. How long was he in the shop? It seemed like only a few minutes tops, he thought. He started to hurry towards the parking lot. He passed a group of students who suddenly broke out in laughter as he walked by. One of the girls pointed right at him, at his crotch. Oh no, he thought, horrified. Did he forget to zip his fly? He glanced down and was reassured. His zipper was up. Why were they laughing? The question went over and over in his mind as he got to the parking lot. A refreshing breeze caught his hair. He smoothed it over with his hand, brushing against his goatee. Gotta trim that—it’s getting too bushy, he thought absentmindedly. The breeze picked up again and his crotch felt cold. He looked down, and his mouth gaped open with horror. It was wet, soaked through, and even going down his pants leg. What the hell happened? He wondered. “Damnit! What the hell did I run into?” He blushed as he thought of Todd. What would Todd think? It was obvious what it appeared to be. But it wasn’t that at all. Maybe he wouldn’t notice. “I need to just get back home,” he said aloud as he shook his head and jogged towards the car.