The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

THE FALL OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS

The Baron took her hand and led the Queen towards the couch bed. Her new larger breasts swayed and jiggled as she walked. He sat her on the bed and she scooted back so that he could kneel between her legs.

“What do you want her to do, Sam?” asked Selassie. “Do you want an airhead bimbo? Do you want a slave? Do you want her to call you master?”

“Master would be nice,” answered the Baron. He ran his large black hands down her smooth wide legs and pulled them apart.

“Semen Sez call him master. Call us all master.”

“Yes, Master,” said the Queen.

“What else?’ asked Simon.

“That is enough for now, mon ami,” said the Baron. He only had eyes for her pussy now. It was wet and glistening with arousal. Simply luscious. “I want to take her on my own merits.” He addressed Olivia. “What comes next is up to you, Mrs. Hart. I think it’s about time we finally fuck.”

Olivia leaned up and stared at the black monster rearing up between the Baron’s legs. That thing had haunted her dreams for going on ten years now. That fat scary thirteen inch black cock had driven her into the arms and onto the cock of her best friend. She’d blown her husband on his birthday last month, but in her mind she was kneeling back in the House of Representatives sucking the Baron’s much larger cock. Olivia often fantasized or dreamed of all the things she’d done with Betty, but in her mind, the Baron took Betty‘s place. She was in the shower with the Baron or it was the Baron’s cock taking her anal cherry. Sometimes, he even took Joe’s place.

The Baron reached down to grab her wrist, pulling her hand over to the rampant cock jutting out between his legs. She grabbed the shaft and didn’t let go when he released her wrist. The Queen let her hand glide along the hard ridged surface of the most beautiful cock in the world. It throbbed in her hand, powerful, vibrant, and potent. “Well what will it be?” asked the Baron.

Olivia pulled on his cock, tugging it towards her needy pussy. She bent down the steel hard shaft aiming it towards her opening. “Fuck me, master.”

The Baron’s head turned clear and his skull shined forth, the eyeballs still visible and lit up with triumph. The skull faded again, the human head returning. He leaned over her wedging the head of his cock though her hand, the bulbous head poised on her pussy already leaking copious amounts of precum on her labia. “This has been a long time coming,” he growled.

“Yes, master. It has.” Olivia opened her legs wider as the Baron’s cock entered her for the first time. “Aaahhh,” she moaned, spreading her legs wider.

Baron Samedi watched his cock head disappear between the folds of her pussy lips. He worked the tip around a little before pushing it deeper. “Merde! Tu es pussy et tres bien,” he groaned, pushing his cock deeper and fighting the urge to bury it. “How does it feel my queen?”

“So big, so good, master” she moaned, squirming beneath him. It had been five years since she last felt a truly big cock inside her and she hadn’t realized until this point how much she had missed it, how much she needed it. The Baron was bigger then Betty both in length and width. The most superior cock in the world. “It’s stretching me out, master.”

“Your pussy is so tight,” he growled. “So hot and wet.” Samedi was as much in awe of Olivia’s pussy as she was of his cock. He was built to fuck. That was his gift from the golden shower, not his super strength, invulnerability, genius, or his lame power to turn semi invisible. No, fucking was his true gift and he had made good use of that gift too. He had fucked over four thousand women in the ten years since the shower. Weekly, he took a woman during mass at one of his churches, the entire congregation witnessing her rapture. His priests called him Papa Fecund or Father Fruitful as the woman usually ended up pregnant. He pushed his cock deep, feeling the head penetrate the cervix and push into the womb. Her pussy lips kissed his pubic hair as he buried his cock.

“You’re so deep, master,” she cried, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks. “I think I’m going to cum soon.”

Samedi held his cock buried. Thousands of women and no pussy had ever felt this good wrapped around his cock. Normal women couldn’t take all thirteen inches. La Sirene could and the other heroes or villains he’d fucked over the years. He’d seduced and fucked both Mary and Juana at one of the summits between Haiti and Jamaica. They had all felt amazing, but nothing like the Queen’s pussy. Olivia’s pussy seemed contoured to accept his cock. It gripped and squeezed every square centimeter of his black shaft, the contractions of her muscles slowly masturbating his cock, trying to suck his seed right out of his balls and into her fertile womb. “This is destiny mon amour. This is what we were created for. We were born to fuck each other. You will come to love me and are children.” The Baron flexed his cock, feeling the walls of her pussy tremble all around his shaft. The milking motions increased. He flexed his cock again. This time her hips leaped off the bed.

“No master, you feel amazing, but I love my husband,” she moaned, head thrashing on the pillow as she tried to fight his growing power over her and her growing orgasm.

“Semen sez his words are true,” said Selassie.

“Cum you slut,” growled the Baron, flexing his cock again.

“Yes, master. I’m cumming. I’m cumming all over your big black cock,” screamed Olivia.

Her pussy vibrated and the Baron felt his cock grow warmer and wetter. Her orgasm squirted out around their conjoined crotches. Her hips were still bucking as she came. The Baron couldn’t take it any longer. He bellowed like a bull, slipped his arms under her knees and lifted her up. The Baron lost all self control slamming his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. They would have plenty of time in the future for a long slow fuck. For now he needed to flood her pussy with his seed.

“UGH! UGH! UGH! OH MASTER! I’m cumming again. CCUUMMIINNGG!!” Olivia screamed and moaned as she came all over his thrusting cock. She couldn’t stop cumming. “I Love it! I LOVE YOU MASTER!”

Betty stared at her best friend, Olivia finally succumbing to her need for her arch enemy. Her eye ticked with jealousy. It was her cock that Olivia should be cumming all over. It was Betty, she should be screaming out her love for. Still it was the hottest, most wanton thing she’d ever seen, better then any porno.

Selassie stared on too. He had no idea the Queen was so magnificent. If he had, he would have tried to take her for himself a long time ago. He fully understood, Samedi’s obsession with her.

“I’m going to cum, Queen,” growled the Baron. He dropped her knees and hunched over her, kissing and sucking one of her new giant nipples into his mouth. He moved over and attacked the next nipple.

“Fuck me, master. Fuck me.“ Olivia writhed beneath him, continuing to cum as he fucked her. “FUCK ME!“ Her orgasm got bigger when his lips found her newly enhanced nipples. Their sensitivity had grown with their size. It was almost more pleasure then she could bare. He finally quit sucking her nipples and kissed up her chest and neck, finding her lips. She found her lips kissing a skull so she closed her eyes. He broke the kiss and reared back, his thrusts losing their rythym. “Fuck me, master.”

“Here it cums, my love,” he growled, face phasing back in. “Do you want me to pull out?”

“No,” she whimpered. “Master. Don‘t pull out.”

“Merde,” he groaned, unable to hold back much longer. “You’re ovulating, my queen. Do you want my seed filling that fertile pussy?”

Olivia whimpered again. She saw Joe and Emma waving at her as she flew off. She loved them dearly, more then she loved life itself, but the Baron had broken her. If she’d known it would be this good, she would have given in to him a long time ago. The sperm wiggled in her brain and she knew she now loved Samedi as much as she did her husband. “Seed me, master,” she whispered, wrapping her legs around his hips. “SEED ME!”

Samedi slammed his cock forwards and she felt the first wad of ejaculate explode into her womb. Her pussy contracted all around his ejaculating cock sucking his seed deeper inside her. His cock continued to cum, sending jet after jet of his potent seed into her. He could have cum longer, forever even if he had kept moving his cock, but he felt compelled to keep it buried inside her filling her womb with millions of sperm. Her pussy helped him along, her contractions milking his cock so that he kept cumming long after he normally would have quit.

When he was finished, he sat up, keeping his cock buried in her. Both the Baron and the Queen looked down at their conjoined crotches. The Queen of Hearts looked five months pregnant. Her womb was swollen and filled with so much sperm, it had ballooned up. Samedi held his cock, reluctant to remove it. It fell limp and shrunk some. White sperm started leaking out of her pussy around his shaft. He slowly withdrew his cock letting the cork out of the bottle, his seed poured from her pussy like a river, her belly slowly going back to normal size. “What have I done?” whispered the Queen staring at the cum river flowing from her pussy.

“You did what you were born to do,” replied the Baron. He rose to his feet and walked over to his clothes. “It’s time we extract,” he announced. “Simon, reprogram the Queen of Hearts.”

“Wait,” said Semen Sex, removing all his clothing. His long white cock was slowly rising.

“What are you doing?” asked the Baron. “The longer we wait, the more heroes will be arriving on the scene.”

“Not until I’ve had my turn with the Queen,” replied the albino.

“NO!” growled the Baron, sending the full force of his will in the statement. A normal man would have froze and quivered with fear. Semen Sez just smirked and continued undressing. “She is mine. We had a deal.”

“The deal still stands, mon, but I would have her before we leave. Then she is all yours. I had no idea dis woman was such an amazing creature.”

Baron Samedi thought about stopping the albino, but thought better of it. Simon controlled the Queen after all and if the Jamaican emperor betrayed him, the Queen would fight on his side. Their alliance was tentative at best. It always had been, even when they were petty drug dealers before the shower. He glanced over at the dick girl. Betty was pulling her bicycle shorts off too. He wrinkled his nose in distaste as her huge black cock sprang into view. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I want to fuck her one last time too.”

“Fine then. You both have your way with her, but then she is all mine. The Queen will be my royal concubine and bare me many sons and daughters.” Samedi felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. Jealousy wasn’t a common emotion for him to have and it felt strange. He didn’t want to see any other cock, but his penetrating his beloved Queen.

“Roll over,” ordered the albino. Olivia slid back a little more to escape the soaked bed between her legs. Sperm was still dribbling out, not a river any longer, but a swift stream.

“Semen sez roll over.” This time the sperm attached to her brain wiggled and she happily rolled over. “Get onto all fours.” The sperm was still making her obey him and she complied even though he hadn’t said semen sez,

Simon climbed onto the bed behind her and moved up. He’d never seen his cock so hard before. It wasn’t the first time, he wished it were a proud black cock and not the pigment free pale cock whiter then a Caucasian’s that was jutting out between his legs. His pale hand gripped the base of his cock while his other hand grabbed and squeezed the luscious white ass presenting itself to him. His hand was paler then the white woman’s ass cheek, his colorless nails even whiter. He stared with distaste at the remains of the Baron’s voluminous cum still dripping off her clit. “Semen sez push out the Baron’s seed.” The Queen’s body reacted, her pussy and womb contracting to push the rest of Samedi’s semen from her body. The drips grew to a steady stream. Semen Sez still didn’t want sloppy seconds. “Semen Sez orgasm.”

Pleasure racked the Queen’s body. Her aching uterus fluttered as orgasmic contractions began flooding her pussy, radiating out to engulf her entire body. “Aaaahhh! Aaaah! Unnnhhh!” The Queen’s cum quickly squirted out from her pussy actually spraying the huge pale cock head poised to enter her with her juices. “Aaaaahh! AAAHHH!!! Arghhhh! Unnnnhhhh!” Her cum pushed out the remains of the Baron’s seed. The fluid now dripping from her quivering pussy now clearer. “AAAAHH! Aaaaahhh! Cumming! Aaaahhh! CCUUMMIINNGG!!!!”

“Semen Sez stop.”

The Queen had been on all fours. Her new larger breasts hanging all the way down to the mattress. The intensity of the orgasm weakened her to the point she collapsed forward onto her head, her ass still thrust up presenting itself to Selassie.

Simon moved his cock up to the entrance to her inviting pussy. She was so soaked that his golf ball sized cock head easily slid into her. A soft moan came from the Queen’s head still buried in the mattress. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock in to the hilt. Simon slapped her ass while he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. Her pussy was amazing, hugging and gripping his cock, reluctant to release him, trying to hold his shaft in deep. He wanted this woman all to himself, but he had no intention of turning on the Baron. Not that he trusted Samedi, but Selassie had more honor the the Hatian. Besides, if Samedi turned on him, Simon still had control of the Queen.

Semen Sez slid his hand along her ass cheek. His thumb moved over to her puckered little anus. He brought his hand up and sucked his thumb into his mouth, lubricating it before putting it back near her rosebud. He pressed the pale thumb with the white fingernail agains ther anus and pushed it inside. Olivia’s ass reared up into his thumb. She thrust her ass back into his thrusting cock. “FFUUCCKK! Cummmiinnggg!!” she cried, squirting all over his cock.

He grinned in triumph. “Was it good?” he asked.

“Yes, master,” she replied, still fucking back into his thrusting cock.

“Was it the best?”

“No, master,” she replied honestly. “The Baron’s cock is the best.”

Simon sneered. Behind him, the Baron laughed. We’ll see about that, he thought. Simon took his thumb from her ass and reached out to grab the lustrous blonde hair of the Queen of Hearts. He pulled on her hair, forcing her to push herself back onto all fours and even to rear backwards, thrusting her expanded EE breasts outward. Her new saucer sized areola were swollen, the fatter longer nipples fully hard and stabbing outwards. Simon continued fucking her as he bent over her. He kissed her neck and then brought his face up to her ear. “Semen Sez,” he whispered. “You’re a slut Olivia Queen Hart. You will serve the Baron faithfully, but your slut nature is manifest. You will service any and all big cocks you see. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master. I am a slut,” she groaned back.

“And semen sez that my cock is the best you’ve ever had. Tell the world that as I fuck you.” Simon let go her hair and she fell back onto all fours.

“Ohmygod! Shit! Fuck! Fuck me. Fuck me,” moaned the Queen. “Your cock is driving me crazy. I’m cumming again. CCUUMMIINNGG!! Fuck me, Simon. Fuck me. You’re the best. I love your cock. Don’t ever pull out. Shit! I’m cumm… AAAHHHH!!!! Oh god, I love your cock so much.” Tears of happiness started rolling down Olivia’s cheeks.

“Enough Simon,” growled the Baron. He hadn’t heard the whispered commands that Selassie had given her. His entire body turned to a skeleton as he tried to repress his jealousy and anger. “We need to hurry.”

“Alright, I’m getting close,” said Simon, trying to hide his grin of triumph.

“God yes,” groaned Olivia, grinding her pussy back into his cock. “Seed me, baby. Give me you hot cum. I’ve never been fucked so good before. Gonna cum again.”

“Me too,” growled Simon. He buried his cock and felt the cum welling up in his balls. It shot up, hosing the Queen’s womb with his fetile seed.

“YYEESS!!” Olivia collapsed again as a giant orgasm overwhelmed her.

Simon followed her down as she collapsed entirely on her stomach. His kept his spurting cock buried. He fell on top of her. His head by hers. He whispered in her ear. “Semen sez I’m impregnating you.”

Inside Olivia body, an already fertilized egg split as one of the Simon’s sperm slid up to and into the newly split egg. Simon had quit thrusting, though her pussy milked his cock for more seed. Eventually, he did quit cumming and he slowly pulled it out and climbed off her. “That was the best,” moaned Olivia, her ass was slowly rising and falling as if she were still fucking him. “This pussy is yours whenever you want it.”

“BAH!” growled the Baron, unable to hide his distaste or disbelief the the albino had just out fucked him. “We need to move.”

“Not until I’ve had mine,” said Betty. She sat down on the executive chair. Her erect cock jutting upwards. She had betrayed her best friend, but felt little remorse. She wanted to feel her cock buried in Olivia’s pussy one last time before she left to serve the Baron forever. “Make her come service me Selassie.”

Oliva climbed off the bed and walked over to her former best friend, sidekick, and lover. Simon‘s sperm leaked from her pussy with each step. “Why would he have to make me come fuck such a nice cock?” the newly turned slut asked. Olivia spun around and backed into Betty’s up thrust cock. Both women moaned as Olivia lowered herself onto Betty’s cock. “Oh god, I’ve missed your cock, Betty.”

Betty wanted to cry. She was overwhelmed with guilt. She had been close enough to hear Semen Sez’s whispers turn Olivia into a slut, but still her heart broke. “I love you Olive,” she cried.

“I love you too, Betts,” moaned Olivia raising and lowering herself over Betty’s cock. She ground her ass into Betty’s crotch. Simon and Samedi were staring at the two women, watching with fascination. Olivia thought it was hot being watched while she fucked Betty. “I missed you. I should have married Joe, but kept fucking you. I want to keep fucking you, Betts. I want you to fuck my ass again. Alright? Say you’ll fuck me in the ass again?”

“I’ll fuck you in the ass again,” replied Betty, still feeling sad.

“Thank you, master. Your cock is making me cum”

Nearby Simon and Samedi stared at the Queen fucking backwards into Betty. Betty had reached around and started pinching Olivia’s elongated nipples. The Queen‘s orgasmic juices were leaking all over Betty‘s big splayed balls. “I’m disgusted, but I can’t look away,” said the Baron.

“Your cock says otherwise, mon” replied Simon.

The Baron looked down at his entirely rejuvenated cock that grew while watching the Queen fucking the shemale. “Your cock appears to like it as well.”

Semen Sez looked down at his fully erect cock. The pale white dreadlocked Jamaican looked over at the Baron. “I tink it’s fuckin hot, mon.”

Olivia rose up off Betty’s cock and swung around. She straddled Betty’s legs and lowered herself over Betty’s slick cock again. This time facing Betty. Her EE breasts smashed into Betty’s CC’s as she leaned into her best friend and the two women kissed passionately.

Olivia kissed down Betty’s neck and bent down so that she could suck one of Betty’s rosy colored nipples into her mouth. Her tongue teased Betty’s nipple.

Simon walked closer to the two women. He stared at Olivia’s bouncing ass. The Queen of Heart’s rosebud was stetched open and was rippling as if an invisible force was fucking it. It took him a moment to realize that Black Cock Betty must have been using her powers on it. Olivia reared her head back as Betty buried her face in the blondes breasts. “Cumming,” moaned Olivia. Fresh fluids began soaking and dripping off Betty’s big balls.

Betty cried. She removed her head from Olivia’s nipple. She looked up at the Simon through tear filled eyes. “Make her mine Selassie,” she whispered.

“I already made a deal with the Baron,” replied Semen Sez.

“I want her,” she cried again.

“So do I, but a deals a deal.“ Simon leaned down. “I’ll grant you one thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“Wait and see.”

“I’m going to cum,” groaned Betty.

“Do it Betts. Give me your cum. Fill me with your seed.” Olivia started fucking her faster. Her blue eyes stared lovingly into Betty’s wet green ones.

“No,” hissed Betty though gritted teeth. Sweat beaded her forehead. “I want to hold off. Don’t want this to be the last time.”

“Oh Betty,” moaned Olivia, arching her back and pulling Betty into her up thrust chest. “It won’t be. It won’t be. I love fucking you so much. I’ll come by to visit your cock often. You can put your cock wherever you want, master. I promise.” Olivia pushed Betty back and brought her lips down to Betty’s mouth kissing her again.

“Can’t hold back,” hissed Betty around Olivia’s soft lips.

Semen Sez watched in fascination as Betty’s balls started jerking. Waves of clear fuid were pouring down the swollen black balls as the Queen came. The clear fluid turned white as Betty’s sperm mixed with Olivia’s cum. He leaned next to Olivia’s ear. Her eyes were closed and her body was trembling as she came all over Betty Black Cock’s black cock. “Semen sez Betty’s impregnating you,” he whispered.

Betty’s eyes opened wide in shock. “Thank you,” she mouthed to Simon. Inside Olivia the egg now split into three. A sperm from each villain inside the three duplicate eggs.

Olivia gave Betty the most passionate kiss of her life, their mouths wide open as their tongues dueled. Finally, the Queen slowly raised herself up off Betty’s cock. It fell, sticking straight out, pearls of cum leaking from the end. Oliva grasped the big cock with both hands, milking the cum out. She held the big head up to her blonde pubes and squeezed the last of Betty’s cum into her pubic curls. Olivia looked at it, licking her lips sluttily at the sight.

A naked drone ran into the room. He had an AK47 across his chest. His long dangling cock slapping against his thigh as he ran. “All hail the Baron,” he announced. “Brobdinagia has shown up outside.”

“Thank you. Return to your post.” The Baron watched his soldier salute and turn and leave. “We need to move.”

“Let me take care of this first,” said Olivia, strolling up to the Baron, Betty‘s sperm leaking from her with each step. She knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth. A moan formed deep in her throat as she began sucking him.

“I suppose the hostages will keep us safe,” said Samedi, grabbing her head and guiding her up and down his cock. This lovely creature would be servicng his cock daily from then on out.

Simon strolled over. He kneeled and pulled her ass up into his cock. The Baron slowly kneeled as Olivia continued sucking him and Simon pushed his albino cock deep into her pussy again. They fucked and sucked for several minutes before Semen Sez announced, “I made dem, I want to play wit dem.” He pulled out and laid down on the carpet, holding his cock up. “Bring dem big titties over here.”

Olivia quit sucking the Baron and straddled Simon. “Wow,” she purred sluttily. “Two big cocks all for me.” She lowered herself down over Simon’s cock. The albino wasted no time grabbing and squeezing areola so big, they almost filled his hands. The Baron walked around to her head and slapped his cock against her face.

“Why not make it three big cocks,” said Betty, kneeling behind Olivia’s ass.

“Yummy,” said Olivia, kissing the Baron’s cock head and sucking him into her mouth again.

“What did you do to her, Selassie?” asked the Baron. His cock shot down Olivia’s throat until she was kissing his pubes. Betty had just shoved her cock deep inside Olivia’s ass forcing the Queen forward onto Samedi’s cock.

“Nubthing,” lied Simon, his mouth stuffed with Olivia’s swollen nipple. “You muth haft woken her inner sluth.”

“I see,” said the Baron, agreeing. She wouldn’t be the first or last woman his cock turned into a complete slut though sometimes the oppostie occurred and his cock ruined women for sex with any other man. Those women and their constant begging could be quite pathetic.

Olivia was in heaven. Her three favorite cocks were inside her. She was cumming over and over again as she got the fucking of her life. This was the dawning of a new day. The Baron had barracks filled with his hung drone soldiers that would be dying to service her carnal needs.

“No one sucks a cock this good,” moaned the Baron. Cum welled up in his balls, shooting up his shaft and down her throat. The Queen pulled back wanting to taste his delicious semen, gulping it down as fast as he ejaculated. The Baron couldn’t help himself pulling back and aiming a blast of sperm at her face and breasts.

“Not cool, mon,” complained Simon as the Baron’s sperm dripped off her breasts and onto his pale white chest. Not to mention coating his hands where he was squeezing Olivia’s nipples. Simon delighted in watching Olivia’s sexy body bouncing on his cock even as the gorgeous redhead appeared behind her shoulder. It was a shame what had happened to Betty. She would have made a worthy sexual conquest. A sinister idea occurred to Selassie as he watched Betty’s face while she fucked Olivia’s ass. “Get off a second, you should swallow me again,” he said, pinching Olivia’s nipples. The Queen frowned reluctant to release his big cock from her pussy, but she obeyed, sliding her pussy forwards until his cock plopped out.

Semen Sez slipped out from under her and slowly rose to his feet. He brought his foot long albino snake up to her mouth and she eagerly took the head inside her. Betty grabbed Olivia’s hips pulling and pushing her hard into her thrusting cock even as Olivia bobbed her head along Simon’s cock. “Shit, gonna cum,” groaned Betty.

Simon peered at the beautiful redheads face. Her eyes were scrunched up in concentration as her orgasm approached. “Speed up,” he ordered the Queen. Olivia’s head bobbed faster as she put some of her super speed into it. Simon felt the seed building up in his balls. The first wad would contain 56 million 548 thousand 321 sperm.

“FUCK!!” cried Betty, throwing her head back and slamming her cock as deep in Olivia’s ass as it would go. Her hot seed began flooding Olivia’s bowels even as the Queen of Hearts began cumming along with the squirting cock in her ass.

Simon’s cock swelled up. It ached with it’s need for release. Betty’s eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she moaned in orgasmic pleasure. The sperm shot up Simon’s balls even as he yanked his cock from Olivia’s mouth. He stepped to the side, jerking his shaft bringing the head up to Betty’s open mouth.

“Fuck my ass,” screamed Olivia.

Betty opened her eyes at Olivia’s voice just in time to see her danger. The pale bloated head of Simon’s cock was inches from her mouth. She was staring crosseyed down the long shaft even as it swelled to it’s maximum size. She shut her mouth and eyes just as the cock head exploded, the Baron’s sperm filled semen splattering off her lips and her entire face.

Simon felt an invisible hand grab his spurting cock and slam it up against his chest. His remaining sperm erupted like a fountain all over his chest. He grabbed his cock, trying to bend it back down, but the force of will holding it in place was stronger then the muscles in his arms. He quit ejaculating and the force holding his cock released it, but an invible fist caught him on the chin and sent him flying backwards.

Betty wiped the sperm from her eyes, seeing Olivia’s uniform nearby. She grabbed it, using the bright red heart on the chest to wipe all the semen off her mouth and lips area. Being the albino’s slave was the last thing she wanted. “I’ll kill you for that Selassie,” she growled, throwing the sperm covered uniform down.

“Can’t blame me fo tryin, mon,” he moaned, sitting up and rubbing his chin.

“ENOUGH,” stated the Baron bringing his will to bear on the two villains who immediately stopped to listen. “We need to move.”

A muscular black man in a security guard uniform entered the room. “All hail the Baron,” he shouted. “Femme Force has arrived outside, sir.”

The Baron’s eyes narrowed. Femme Force was the second most powerful team of heroes after the Hall of Righteousness. Powerful forces were swiftly gathering outside. He couldn’t think of any members powerful enough to risk his killing the hostages yet. “Guard,” he said, addressing the black man. “There’s a package on the desk there. Take it and escort the Queen to the bathroom.”

“What is it?’ asked Olivia.

“Your new uniform, my Queen,” he replied.

“I’m happy with my old, thank you.”

“Simon,” said the Baron.

“Semen sez do as the Baron says and put on the new uniform. You will love it.”

Olivia’s brain itched. She turned to follow the guard who now had the package under his arm. He escorted her to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up using the sink and paper towels. “Why Eddie?” she asked the guard.

Eddie was expressionless. “I wanted the cock and the muscles,” he stated. La Sirene is hard to resist. I had a wife and two sons.”

“You still do,” said Olivia, now clean and opening the package.

“No, there is only the Baron and my service to him. All hail the Baron. All hail Samedi.”

“I’ll find a way to help you, Eddie,” she promised. Just as soon as she figured out a way to help herself. She pulled a pair of black gloves and black boots from the box. Next was a skimpy bikini top. “Is this a bikini cup or an eye patch,” she said, sperm wiggling in her brain making her love the new uniform. It was so much better then her old.

Eddie watched her change. His newly enhanced cock extended and grew. He loved La Sirene and served the Baron, but the woman before him was magnificent. “You look amazing,” he told her.

“Thank you. I feel incredible. So sexy and liberated. I love my new suit,” said the Queen tying the mask around her eyes. It was identical to her red one only this mask was black.

She stood tall and proud looking at herself in the mirror. She turned. “I see you do like my suit,” she said, her gloved hand grabbing the swollen cock beneath his pants.

Eddie watched as the Queen of Hearts kneeled before him. She unzipped his fly and struggled to pull out his foot long black cock. She began sucking and jerking the shaft with her black gloved hand, not stopping until his cock had erupted down her belly.

Olivia Hart left the drained man standing in the bathroom. She strolled out into the main room. Betty, Simon, Samedi, La Sirene, and a dozen imperial guard stared at her. The hostages had been herded into another room. “Completely ridiculous, but hot as hell,” said Betty, her eyes roaming up and down the Queen of Hearts new uniform.

“To be fair, I hadn’t counted on Simon making her breasts grow so big.”

“Dey better dis way, mon. She sexy as fuck.”

“I agree,” said Samedi.

“She still look like the Queen though. Semen sez go black.”

Olivia reached up to scratch her head as she started itching. There was nothing she could do about it and it wasn’t her head that was itching. It was her hair. She glanced at the long golden tresses hanging over her shoulder and watched as her hair color changed from blonde to raven black. The black traveled along from the roots in her head to the tip. Even her pussy tingled. She reached down and stretched out the tight black panty. Her curly blond pubes were gone too, replaced by the dark black hair. “What have you done to me?” she asked, horrified. Her mom’s side of the family were proud of their blonde hair, blue eyed Nordic heritage.

“Yes,” agreed the Baron. “What are you doing Simon? I prefer my Queen blonde.”

“I like it,” said Betty.

“I can change her back, mon,” said Simon, checking out his new creation. “But she no look so much like da Queen of Hearts now, mon, bigger tits and darker hair. If the other heroes think you turned the Queen of Hearts, well, do you really want 500 or so angry cheerleaders storming your island kindom, mon?” Simon waited, but the Baron was silent. “I didn’t tink so, mon.”

“Fine,” said the Baron. “It’s time. Turn her to our side, Simon.”

“Never,” hissed Olivia. They might turn her into a slut, but they would never make a villain out of her. She gritted her teeth and took a step forward. One high heeled boot took a step towards the Baron. She clenched her teeth. The sperm in her brain, wiggled compelling her to stop. Sweat formed on her forehead. She moved her other foot, but she was too sluggish.

“Semen sez the Queen of Hearts never existed. You are the Queen of Spades.”

Betty watched in horror as her best friend grabbed her head and collapsed to her knees. She appeared to be in pain as she struggled to fight Semen Sez’s contol over her.

“You serve da Baron. His enemies are your enemies. You serve the nation of Hispaniola. The United States is your enemy. The Hall of Righteousness is your enemy. You will keep the drugs flowing from Jamaica to Hispaniola to the United States. Baron Samedi is your master. You love and obey him. Anyone that opposes the Baron is you enemy.”

Samedi wringed his hands gleefully. This was his greatest triumph. With the Queen of Spades by his side, he would be unstoppable. She had quit struggling. She kneeled on the floor defeated. Her long dark hair hanging down over her face.

“There is no Queen of Hearts. Arise Queen of Spades. Semen sez it is so.”

Olivia slowly raised her head. Her bright blue eyes hadn’t changed, but the softness and compassion were gone from them. Betty felt like she was truly looking at a different person. Few would guess that this was once the world’s greatest hero. The Queen of Spades rose to her feet. She looked over at Betty, her eyes going cold. “We were friends once Betty, back in high school.”

“Best friends,” agreed Betty.

“Then you betrayed me and joined the Hall of Wrongheadedness. It’s good to see you’ve come around and joined the good guys again.”

“Yes,” said Betty.

Olivia moved around between Betty and the Baron, blocking his view. Her eyes flickered down to the bulge under Black Cock Betty’s biker shorts. “Remain loyal and you shall be rewarded.” Olivia’s tongue flickered out and licked her lips, suggestively.

Betty felt her cock swell. “I will.” Olivia looked so slutty in her new outfit with her new look.

Olivia turned around to the Baron, grinning as she laid eyes on her master. “Well my love, my ears are picking up an ever growing police presence outside. What are your orders?”

“Do you think you can get the vault open, mon amour?”

“Piece of cake,” she said, walking over to him and kissing him passionately. Olivia walked over to the vault. She concentrated on the lock, red lasers shooting from her eyes. Her heat vision continued until the locking mechanism glowed red, turning molten, the steel beginning to melt. The Queen of Spades grabbed the handle and pulled. The lock snapped and the door swung open.

The vault was filled with gold and some paper bonds. Bars of bullion glistened as light from the room hit them. Millions of dollars worth. Enough gold to help the economies of Hispaniola and Jamaica get back on their feet until the super marijuana started flowing back into the U.S and the cash flow resumed.

Simon walked around and glared in the vault. “Don’t foget half this gold is mine, Baron.” He took in the cramped aisle between the bullion. “Dammit, mon. There’s barely enough room for two people. We are gonna have to remove some of the gold to escape. “You were supposed to research dis.”

“I did, mon ami,” said the Baron moving into the vault. He held out his hand for his fellow Loa, La Sirene. She took it and joined her lord in the cramped vault. “You won’t be coming with us. I’d much rather keep all the gold and control all the drug trade for that matter. I hope you understand.”

“Fool,” hissed Semen Sez. “I still control da Queen. Why don’t I keep da Queen and all da gold then.”

“Wait,” said the Baron, holding up his hands in surrender. “Betty.”

Simon turned to look at Betty just as she force punched him in the stomach. His entire body lifted up before he fell to his kees clutching his stomach. Simon gasped for air. He couldn’t speak. Fools! He didn’t need to speak to control his sperm. He controlled them with his mind. The albino looked up at the Queen of Spades and was just about to send her a mental command when the second force punch hit his chin. He fell on his back knocked out. Betty pulled out some titanium handcuffs and restrained the Emperor of Jamaica.

“Do it,” ordered the Baron.

* * *

“This is Doug Grant, Miami Metro News coming to you live outside the federal reserve building in Miami. Breaking news.” He motioned for the cameraman to aim the camera off him and at the building. “The entire federal reserve building has started shaking just like it was experiencing an earthquake. Concern for the hostages inside grows as it looks like the entire building might come down.”

“Something’s happening,” yelled the camerman. The crowd gasped.

Doug turned. “It appears that a large object is rising up from the building.” Cement and debris fell off the object. It was metal and square shaped. “It’s the vault. Yes, the vault is rising up from the buidling. Holy shi…” The federal reserve started collapsing, the building crumbling. “Tell me you got that.”

“Yep,” said the camerman.

“There’s little hope that anyone might have survived the collapse of the building. The vault is still rising. Wait! It’s being lifted by something.” The vault rose up into the air being held up by one hand by the buxom female figure flying underneath it. “Now I’ve seen everything. I’ve seen heroes in fire bikinis, feather bikinis, nude gigantic women…,” he said, even as Brobdinagia grew on camera in the background, her clothes ripping off her growing body as she prepared to grab the vault. “But I’ve never seen an outfit like this.”

The camerman zoomed in on the woman. She wore black high heeled boots, the fronts curved up to the knee like the top of a spade in a deck of cards. She also wore black gloves, the tops curving up under her elbows. A black cape fluttered behind her. She wore a black maks across her eyes. In many ways, these accessories were like a darker version of the Queen of Hearts uniform, but the resemblance ended there. The Queen wore a white one piece swimsuit with a red heart. This woman wore a skimpy black bikini. The panty was a black spade that barely covered her pubes. Her ass cheeks appeared suggesting the rear was probably a thong. The most shocking thing was the spade shaped pasties over the nipples, but on closer glance, they weren’t pasties at all, but bikini cups. Thin black straps held it on going around the back and behind the neck as well as looping the woman’s fit bare stomach to connect with the thong panty. As the cameraman focused on the sexy new supervilain, red lights erupted from her eyes and a police car blew up.

There were shouts and several police opened fire. More red streaks appeared and a second police car leaped into the air as it’s gas tank exploded. Bullets were bouncing off the woman now, completely ineffective. A third police car exploded. The police started falling back towards the crowd of civilians watching from behind a barricade. A member of Femme Force flew up to attack the villain, but she caught a heat ray blast to the chest and fell back to earth, her uniform smoking.

The woman smirked at the hapless group of law enforcement officials and heroes. Then she flew up and off, carrying the vault and heading East towards the ocean.

Brobdinagia strode towards the ruined building. She was fifty feet tall and naked. “I see something,” roared her giant’s voice. She reached down and picked up a large slab of concrete. “There’s survivors.” She grabbed some more pieces of debris.

“This is Doug Grant,” yelled the reporter following a group of police and EMTs. The image bobbed as the cameraman followed him. “We just got word that there are survivors of the disaster. Lets see if we can spot anything. Honestly, the building is totally demolished, I don’t see how…”

Black Cock Betty stood proudly in the center of a circle of survivors. The hostages were all hunched over on the ground protecting their heads and necks. Outside the ring of hostages, black Hatiian super soldiers were laying on their stomachs, arms and legs spread. Bits of rubble fell on the invisible dome of force created by Betty’s amazing telekinetic abilitites.

Betty dropped the field and the hostages stood, running off to safety being aided by the police. “She saved us all,” yelled one hostage. “Black Cock Betty is the world’s greatest hero,” said another running up to a reporter. Still another former hostage ran to meet her waiting husband, hoping she’d have a chance to shower before he spotted the multiple loads of sperm leaking from her well used pussy. She’d let three of the Baron’s imperial guard shoot their loads up her womb. The poor secretary didn’t know what she had been thinking, but the sex had been the best ever. She was right about the point in a month when she ovulated too.

Betty pulled out a cigar and lit it. One person remained kneeling at her feet. An albino kneeled hunched over, hands cuffed behind his back. His dreads hung down over his face. As the police chief ran up, the man looked up from under hs dreads, red eyes staring woefully at the police. “Here’s one of the villains,” said Betty, pushing Semen Sez forward. The albino fell flat on his face. “Sorry I couldn’t stop the woman.”

“Who was it Bettikin… Black Cock Betty?” asked a cop.

“I don’t know officer, but she calls herself the Queen of Spades.”