The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY

The Queen of Hearts flew in hard and fast towards the federal reserve building in Miami. It was dark, an hour before midnight and no one saw her fly in. Her telescoping eyesight took in the two guards on the roof, zooming in on them. She could make out the telltale bulges underneath their pants and their big muscles, definitely the Baron’s men. One of the Loa, La Sirene, could turn any man into a fit over muscled soldier for the Baron with a penis as large as any male that had gotten showered on by having sex with them. They were madly in love with and fanatically loyal to her and since she served Baron Samedi, they became his imperial guard as she slept her way through Hispaniola creating an army to serve her master.

They were no match for the Queen.

Olivia flew in so fast, they didn’t even know she was there until their heads were slamming against each others and they collapsed to the roof. The Queen landed on her feet just outside the door to the stairwell. She raised her foot to kick in the door and then paused, reaching out to test the knob. No sense causing unnecessary damage and it was unlocked. Very well, might be best to sneak in anyway.

The building was fifteen stories tall. The stairs descended the whole length of the reserve. They went down in a square, with landings and a door on each floor. The center of the square was open and went straight down. The Queen hopped the railing and dropped the fifteen stories, landing on her feet. She crept to the nearest door and exited into a hallway on the first floor. Her hearing detected noises all over the floor. Mostly moans and soft cries of pleasure. The Queen frowned. There were noises in the office right next to her. She checked the knob and opened the door.

A black man lay on the floor. His pants were down around his knees. They were dark and had a yellow stripe down the side. His shirt was open showing off a nice well defined chest of a man that kept himself in good shape. Olivia could make out a badge on his shirt. He was a guard. “You’ll never break into the vault,“ he said defiantly, but he looked nervous. Standing over him was a nude black woman and what a woman she was. She was absolutely stunning. She had dark black skin, African black, but her hair was straight with no kink. Her ass was a perfect round globe with two fit toned legs underneath, a sexy flat belly and perfect DD breasts. Her brown nipples were swollen and pointy. The perfect body only a showered could have. One of the Loa. La Sirene! Something big was up to get one of the Baron’s concubines to leave Hispaniola.

“I don’t want the gold, mon cherie. I want this lovely brown cock of yours,”” she said, straddling him and stooping, reaching down to caress his stiffening cock. She lowered her pussy down over it. “Feel how hot and wet I am for you,“ she moaned as his cock penetrated her to the hilt. “I feel you expanding to fill my pussy,“ she moaned. She threw her head back, breathing heavily as she worked her pussy around the root of his cock. “See how big and hard you are for me, cherie,” she whispered, raising herself off him. His cock slowly appeared, thicker and bigger then it had been. It kept coming and coming until the fat golf ball sized head plopped out of La Sirene’s pussy.

“What the…?” gasped the stunned guard.

“Nice isn’t it,” she whispered, pulling his foot long cock back up and guiding it back to her pussy. “This is where it belongs. Such a nice big cock for me.”

The guard looked amazed at the sight of his huge dark cock disappearing into the hottest pussy it had ever felt. He wasn’t even aware that his already fit chest was hardening, muscles growing, becoming more defined as the lovely woman raised and lowered herself over his cock. Then the pleasure was over as a red gloved fist uppercut the jaw of the black woman sending her flying up off his cock. She struck the wall and slumped down to the ground, her legs spread open.

The Queen had to pull her punch less she send La Sirene’s head flying up to the roof. “Probably should have interrogated her before knocking her out.” She winked at the guard.

“The Queen of Hearts!” said the guard in amazement. He rose to his feet, his cock still sticking straight out, an unbendable iron rod. Magnificent in it’s size and hardness. Olivia tried not to look down at it.

“How many hostages?” Olivia reached out for the man’s open shirt. She checked his nametag. “Eddie.”

“There’s about twenty left,” gasped Eddie. They released most of the men. The twenty remaining are mostly young female receptionists.”

The Queen glanced over at La Sirene. The Queen had only ever seen her in pictures and propaganda coming out of Hispaniola. She rarely left her palace in Haiti and then usually only when accompanied by the Baron. “Is he here?”

“You mean Samedi? Yeah, he’s here,” said Eddie gulping. “He’s very…”

“Impressive! Yes, I know.” Olivia shivered. The memory was fresh in her mind of her kneeling before the Baron, jerking off that perfect cock of his until he came all over her uniform. The second time had been worse, sucking his cock down her throat like a cheap whore until he filled her belly with his delicious sperm. Her belly growled at the memory and she took a quick glance down at Eddie’s newly endowed penis. She had nearly gone mad with lust for Samdi’s cock, but luckily had found an antidote. “How many guards?”

“Fifteen that I’ve seen, Queen. Do you need help stopping them?”

“Thanks Eddie, but I got this. Get dressed and run out the back door. I’ll take the guards out as I pass. Tell the police to storm the building as soon as the hostages run out.”

“Got it,” he said, looking down at his hugely erect penis. The sight of the beautiful Queen of Hearts wouldn’t make it go down any faster. “Will… will my penis stay like this?”

“No. I believe you have to ejaculate inside La Sirene to set it. Luckily, you should return to normal in a few days.”

“I see,” he mumbled, looking down at his big penis.

“Now get moving and stay safe,” she said, winking at him. The Queen of Hearts made her way to the door and slipped quietly through it.

Behind her Eddie was kneeling between La Sirene’s legs, lining his hard cock up with her pussy.

* * *

The Queen continued down the main hall nearing the vault. She peaked into a window looking into the vault room. The giant vault was closed. There were two of the Baron’s guards standing at attention before it. Her first thought was to break through the door and take the guards out with two punches before they could alarm any others. Instead, she tried the door to the room. The guards noticed her almost immediately, but instead of shooting, they lowered their weapons and put their hands behind their heads. “Smart move,” she told them, walking up.

“We were instructed not to resist if you showed up,” said one.

“Smart move. Who instructed you?”

“Our Baron, Samedi, ruler of Hispaniola,” they answered in unison.

“The Baron is here?”

“We have the great honor of being accompanied by our Baron, Samedi, ruler of Hispaniola on this glorious mission,” answered one.

“His glory is our glory. All hail Samedi,” said the other.

“All hail Samedi,” agreed the first.

“And what is the mission?” The Queen rolled her eyes at their fanaticism.

“The illegal blockade by the criminal country known as the United States has bankrupted the great nation of Hispaniola. We have come for the gold to take as retribution for the crimes against Hispaniola perpetrated by the United States.”

“And how do you propose to steal the gold?” she asked. “I see no one trying to crack the safe. I see no fantastic drilling machines or super lasers. The longer this standoff goes on, the more superheroes will be showing up on the scene.”

“Our Baron, Samedi, ruler of Hispaniola has a plan.”

“His genius knows no bounds. All hail Samedi”

“All hail Samedi.”

CLUNK! Olivia slammed their heads together and the two drones collapsed to the floor. “I was bored of that conversation anyway,” she muttered.

Olivia turned her attention to the main foyer and office area. The moans and groans of sex were coming loudest from that area. No doubt, the Baron had used his masculine sex appeal to get one of the receptionists to service him. The problem was, that it sounded like a full blown orgy. Curious, Olivia crept towards the closest door and opened it, peering through the crack. A full blown orgy was going dead on.

The twenty female hostages were all naked and engaged in various sex acts with the Baron’s men. Right in front of her eyes was an oriental woman with the typical thin Chinese body on her knees sucking one twelve inch black cock while getting a second shoved into her pussy from behind. The other women were all fucking and sucking the Baron’s men, seemingly willingly and definitely enjoying themselves. They were mostly white woman in their twenties with about 3 black women and a few decent looking older women. He’d kept the young attractive women to service his troops. His imperial guard were mostly naked too, though many had kept their skull emblazoned black ski masks on. Several were guarding the barricaded front doors, but even those had their pants dropped and hostages sucking their cocks for them. They were having sex in all manner of positions, doggy was common with plenty of women riding big black cocks, a few with a cock in their pussy and one in their ass, one pair was doing a 69 off to the side, and behind them, two women were kneeling, sharing a cock between them. At an given moment at least four of the women were crying out in orgasm. Olivia knew how great a foot long cock felt and for a moment, she envied them their pleasure.

Even the Baron didn’t have the will to compel all these women to service his soldiers. Something was going on here. She walked boldly into the orgy, her foot crushing something underneath her boot. Olivia lifted her red boot off the ground and looked down. It was nothing more then a water bottle. She bent and picked it up. Simon Seltzer Water read the label. Not a brand she was familiar with. Her eyes swept the room, seeing several dozen more of the empty water bottles. She sniffed at the opening of the bottle, but for all her powerful nose could detect, there was only water left at the bottom. Her nose did detect something else, pheromones. The Baron’s cock gave those things off like stink on a skunk and she immediately felt her vagina growing moist.

“About time you showed up,” said the Baron.

Olivia turned to face him. He was standing in a doorway. His brutish face was staring at her, the flat nose flaring as he breathed. His big lips were turned up in a smirk. He looked better when he was just a skull. He was wearing a black Punisher tee shirt with the white skull emblazoned on the chest. Funny guy! His pants were off. His giant thirteen inch steel hard black cock was rearing up proudly giving off those manly pheromones that women found so hard to resist. Indeed, one of the hostages was greedily sucking the end of it at that moment. “Samedi,” she growled, still staring at the woman sucking his cock. Sweat broke out on her forehead as she pictured herself swapping places with the hostage.

“Oui, my love. The one and only. Why so angry. Is it because of this?” He pointed down at the woman. “She means nothing to me. Just a fluffer, keeping my dick hard and ready for you, my queen. Mon pénis appartient à vous, ma reine. Get lost,” he said, pushing the hostage off his hard cock.

“But I want to please you, my lord,” she begged. “Let me suck you and swallow your cum.”

“You have pleased me, cherie. Now go service my men.” He glanced at the girl as she crawled off. “Now where were we,” he said, addressing the Queen.

“This part of the WE was about to kick your ass and your part of the WE was about to get their ass kicked,” she told him.

“Ahh, ma reine des cœurs, why are you always so violent? I’m a lover, not a fighter. Just give the word that you will come back to Hispaniola with me and rule by my side and I will release all the hostages. We shall make love every night and our children will rule this world.” He grabbed the base of his cock and shook it at her. “Tell me you don’t want this cock.”