The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

ROUND TWO

The next time she had encountered the Baron, had been both the most humiliating and proudest moment of her life. She had kneeled and sucked him off before the United States Congress.

“Ah, my queen, right on schedule,” he laughed as she came down through the roof of the center of American government.

The Queen landed in a crouch and stood up straight. She brushed dust off her arms and shoulders. “Seriously, Baron? You think you can get away with this just block from the Hall of Righteousness?”

“Kill the Representatives,” he replied.

Startled Olivia jerked in surprise and shock. “Wait!” she held up her hand. Every congressman was seated in their chairs while several dozen of the Baron’s skull masked imperial guard held machine guns on them.

“Hold your fire,” replied the Baron and his men lowered their weapons. He yawned as the lovely blonde superhero looked at him in horror. “Ah, my lovely reine des coeurs, you look so surprised. You must understand that my people are starving. These are the men responsible for the blockade. I watched them debate on CSPAN.” He turned and addressed the room. “Lift the blockade or you die.”

“The United States will not be dictated to by a common criminal,” yelled the Speaker of the House, rising up from his podium seat.

“SIT DOWN!” The Baron’s will hit the Speaker who quickly sat back down in his seat. Samedi‘s head faded and his signature skull appeared. “How dare you call me a common criminal. I am quite uncommon.” The face returned. “Or… I can let you all go, if your greatest hero, your symbol of American power, the beautiful Queen of Hearts, gives me a blowjob.”

“Monster!” growled Olivia raising her fist, but holding herself back. The Representatives were mumbling and fidgeting in their seats.

“Those are my conditions.” Baron Samedi lowered his hands down to his black military style fatigues and slowly unzipping his pants. His lips curled up in a cocky grin as he noticed her eyes watching his zipper lower. “I see you haven’t forgotten my cock. You know you want it.” He fished around inside his pants and struggled to remove the huge slab of black meat that was rapidly swelling to a massive erection. Congressmen gasped in shock when they say the Baron’s famous cock for the first time. The Queen’s gasp was almost imperceptible. Her tongue appeared for a millisecond between her lips. Her heart rate increased and she knew that the Baron’s enhanced hearing could detect it. His enhanced sense of smell could probably even detect her pussy lubricating. “I can have any woman I want. Your incredible ability to resist this magnifique cock only makes me want you more.”

“Fuck you, Baron,” she replied, still staring at it.

“Later, after you surrender your will to me. For now, I just want a blow job.” He turned away from The Queen and the central podium, turning to face the assembled House. “Behold fools, the mighty black cock of Baron Samedi. This is not the cock of a man. This is the cock of a god. This cock demands to be serviced by the most beautiful woman in the world, your heroine, the Queen of Hearts. When the Queen of Hearts sucks my cock, you may leave with a warning. No one is safe, not you, not even the President. Lift the blockade and allow my Jamaican friend’s produce into the country or I will return and next time there will be no warning, only death.”

“All Hail Samedi,” shouted every one of the imperial guard in unison.

Samedi turned back to the Queen. “NOW SUCK MY COCK!”

He thought she was beautiful! Her looks pleased him and that made her happy and wet, oh so very wet. Olivia felt flushed by her body’s reaction to the Baron’s presence just as he put all the force of his mighty will into the order to suck his cock. Her knees trembled and gave way as she fell, kneeling before the Baron, his thirteen inch cock aimed right at her face. “Suck it,” mumbled a weak willed congressman. “Yes, suck it,” said another. “Suck that black cock,” said a representative with enthusiasm. “Suck it,” said the Speaker of the House from behind her. Olivia took her eyes off his huge cock to glance back over her shoulder at the speaker. He had clamped his hand over his mouth in horror. They knew the Baron’s power. None of the Congressmen would blame her if she did suck it. Hell, she wanted to suck it. His cock had haunted her dreams since the last time she’d given him the hand job. If she hadn’t discovered her unique temporary antidote, she just might have made the short flight to Port-au-Baron to spend the night servicing him. She walked forwards on her knees, reaching out to grasp his cock. She released it, pulling her hand back and yanking off her red glove. She wanted to touch it with her bare hand. She reached out for it again, now feeling it’s heat and pulse with her hand. Olivia trembled, feeling her pussy leaking like Niagara Falls as her need for it grew.

“I can’t wait to put it in you either,” whispered the Baron looking down on her. His broad nostrils flared as he smelled her arousal. “For now, I just want these fools to see their greatest hero servicing my cock. Fly home with me tonight and we’ll go about swelling that belly of yours with my baby.” Olivia nodded, letting her hand stroke up and down his cock. The Baron raised his voice so that the nearby congressmen could hear. “Pull that top down and let me see those titties.”

Olivia reluctantly released his cock. She reached up and stretched out the material of her top, pulling it down under her bare breasts. “Wow,” muttered a congressman.

“Wow indeed,” laughed the Baron. “Now start sucking, times a wasting. Those meddling gal pals of yours will be here soon.”

The Queen of Hearts ripped off her other glove. She grabbed his cock again with both hands. She bent forward and brought her lips up to the fat knob that topped off the huge cock. The pee slit alone was as big as a human eye. Precum dribbled out of it constantly. She kissed it on the pee slit, tasting his precum, a tremble of lust. coursed through her body, telling her she was doing the right thing. “Your cock’s so big,” she whispered before running her tongue all around the head.

“The better to please you with, mon cherie.” He looked down at the lovely woman. Her blue eyes looked up at him through her red mask. She was big and doe-eyed, all innocent looking. His cock had that effect on women. It’s presence made women act sluttily. Samedi had yet to meet the woman that didn’t become a horny bimbo when he waved his cock under their nose. They would do anything. The most uptight conservative old nun would willingly let him shove his cock up her ass if he would only ask. Everyone that had experienced the golden shower radiated sex appeal, but his tool was the most powerful. Even heroes like the Queen found it hard to resist. She had half the tip in her mouth now and was working her tongue all around it while stroking him. “You don’t have to do this,” he whispered down to her. “Stop now and I will surrender to you, no one gets hurt. Or if you prefer, you can keep sucking it.” Her answer was to push her head forward, his cock head disappearing into her straining mouth. Soon it was probing at her throat, pushing deep as she sucked more and more of his huge cock into her mouth. The Baron threw his head back and laughed in triumph, his face fading out and becoming a white skull.

Behind Olivia, the Speaker of the House stood. He banged his gavel down. Most of the congressmen couldn’t take their eyes off the sight of a beautiful buxom blonde woman now bobbing her head rapidly over a good seven inches of the world’s master criminal’s monster cock. The Speaker banged it again, slowly eyes turned towards him, even the Baron’s. Olivia was busy trying to cram as much of the Baron’s cock down her throat as she could. His pubes were rapidly approaching her nose. She found out later what the congressmen did for her. The Speaker of the House stood up straight and then turned his back on the Queen fellating the Baron. Beside the Speaker, the House leadership stood up and slowly turned their backs on them also. One by one all 435 members of the House slowly stood up in their seats and turned their backs on the sex scene. The Baron just sneered at them and their nobility.

In the balcony, a reporter and her cameraman had been filming the scene. It would be blurred for TV, but as she watched the noble act of the congressmen, she reached out and covered the cameraman’s lens. “Let the media show as much respect for the Queen of Hearts as the House is,” she told the cameraman who nodded. “It’s not her fault. The Baron is hard to resist.” The female reporter didn’t turn her back, but kept looking down on the couple. In her mind, it was her, not the Queen kneeling before the Baron, sucking his huge black cock.

“Oh Tres bien,” moaned the Baron as the Queen of Hearts kissed his pubes. A normal woman couldn’t take his entire cock down her throat. La Sirene could deep throat him and some of the other heroes he had seduced over the years. The showered were built for each other. When the showered had babies with a normal human, the baby was always normal, but as several showered had gotten together, their babies were all as gifted as one of their parents and sometimes both. That’s why they should stick together. That’s why he and the Queen needed to make babies together. Babies that would grow up to rule the world.

Outside there was a sonic boom and some other noises over the sirens of the police. “Damn!” growled the Baron. “It looks like we have company. Better hurry it up, my Queen before your friends arrive. Why don’t you go supersonic on that black cock?”

Olivia Queen grabbed the Baron’s hips and began sucking his cock at accelerated speed. She was as upset at the arrival of other superheroes as the Baron was. “Merde! C’est bien,” he moaned. She looked up at him, happy to know she was pleasing him, but there was only a white skull looking down on her. “Here it comes my Queen,” he moaned.

Olivia felt his cock stiffen and harden and then it jerked in her throat. Her belly nearly filled with sperm after one wad. Her pussy suddenly trembled, cumming in her uniform. She’d orgasmed just from having him ejaculating in her mouth. She pulled her head back wanting to taste him again. The head was still spurting cum even as it exited her throat and entered her mouth. Almost immediately, her cheeks bulged out and his seed spurted out the sides of her mouth. She gulped it as rapidly as she could. “More where that came from,” he groaned. “Look and see.” Olivia suddenly found herself stroking an almost invisible cock. The sperm filled inside of his balls were visible, pumping his seed up and around his bladder before it entered his urethra running the length of his invisible cock. She watched his hot seed shooting through the tube like milk in a crazy straw forward into her mouth. His testicles were huge, but they were pumping more sperm then they possibly could have held. They miraculously never emptied. Another gift from the golden shower.

Olivia’s belly felt like it couldn’t hold another drop. She leaned backwards, his cock flying free of her mouth, shooting another wad of semen at her face. His entire black cock turned visible again and she bent it down, letting it spurt hot seed all over her bare breasts as she stroked the thick shaft. It didn’t stop cumming until she released it.

Upstairs, the female reporter looked down at the Queen of Hearts rubbing Baron Samedi’s cum all over her tits. The Queen even raised her hands to lick his sperm up. “Dayumn,” whispered the reporter. “Not her fault,” she told the cameraman. “No woman can resist the Baron.”

“This woman can,” said a voice behind the reporter.

The reporter turned to see the stunning big breasted red head stroll into the room. “Bettikinetic!”

Betty smiled. She took the cigar out of her mouth with one hand, wrapped her other hand around the reporter’s back, pulling the reporter’s body into Betty’s and kissing her deeply. The attractive reporter felt the sizable bulge beneath Betty’s shorts. Betty left the stunned reporter speechless and breathing heavily. “It’s Black Cock Betty now. Call me,” said Betty, a calling card rising from her pocket and floating over to the reporter who was blushing. “I’m my own man now, so to speak.”

“New uniform?” asked the reporter checking out Black Cock Betty. As Bettikinetic, she was primarily known as the Queen’s sidekick and always wore a cheerleader uniform. The top was like a sport’s bra with a wild cat on it and it showed off her sexy belly, while the skirt was longer then a cheerleaders and she always wore biker shorts under it. The new uniform top was also like a sports bra. She had the profile of a black rooster displayed on her large bosom. Her pale freckled belly was still bared. She’d lost the cheerleader skirt and now wore just the biker shorts. The reporter gasped when she saw that the shorts prominently displayed the telltale bulge of what could only be a penis that might have rivaled the Baron’s in size.

Betty didn’t answer her. She strolled to the balcony and looked down. Olivia was still kneeling before the Baron, seemingly happily pinching both her hard cum soaked nipples. “She blow him this time?”

“Yes,” answered the reporter. “Hey..umm… where’d the Baron’s guards go?”

Betty pointed to the roof. The three members of the Imperial Guard that had been on the balcony level were slammed into the roof. Their machine guns out of their reach. Betty snapped her fingers and the guards fell back to the balcony with a crashing sound. Betty leaped over the balcony and slowly lowered herself to the ground.

The Imperial guard on the lower levels suddenly found their machine guns yanked out of their hands. The Baron whirled around as the guns flew up to him to hover several feet from him, their barrels all pointed at the black super villain. Their triggers pulled and every gun emptied their clips on full auto into the Baron.

Samedi closed his eyes, feeling the bullets strike his nearly impenetrable skin. The bullets couldn’t pierce his skin, but they did sting. He opened his eyes when the clips emptied, smoke rising from the barrels. The bullets had riddled his clothes to the point they fell off. He looked up at Betty hovering above him, his skin fading out so that he appeared as a skeleton. “Get her,” he ordered his guard. The guns flew back across the room to their previous owners, butt first this time, hitting ever guard in the head. The Baron’s entire strike force slumped to the ground within seconds of each other. “I’ll get you, bitch,” growled the Baron. While he couldn’t fly, he could leap nearly ten stories up. He braced himself to leap at Betty before she used her telekinesis on him.

“Not on my watch,” said the Queen coming to her senses. She spun Samedi around and uppercut the Baron’s skull. He flew up and under Betty landing and sliding several feet along the aisle between seats filled with Representatives.

The skeleton stood, rematerializing into the Baron. He turned to run just as a buxom brunette in a red bikini with a T on each cup over her large breasts entered the hall right in front of him. The T’s on Tina’s bikini cups had her jokingly and derisively called TT or Tittys because of the large C cups on the thin frame of the formerly flat chested cheerleader. She wore the bikini because she could easily slip out of it when she shrunk without getting trapped in her own clothes. That was precisely what she did when she found herself running full on into the Baron’s fist. She shrank fast, her nose just missing the Baron’s knuckles, slipping out of her bikini, the Baron’s huge floppy cock smacking her in the face as the now foot tall woman ran under his legs. “Wow!’ she said, shaking her head in awe. Now that was one big cock.

Samedi found himself flat on his face when his punch didn’t connect. He pulled himself up and raced for the exit. With some luck, he could just leap over the police blockade and escape without needing to come up with some elaborate escape plan to get him out of jail again. The Baron ran on through the exit towards the police barricade, preparing to leap, only noticing at the last minute two bare feminine feet on either side of him. Feet the size of buses! He looked up at the bare labia nearly 100 ft above him and pulled back before he jumped right into the giant pussy. “Fuck!” he growled in frustration.

Brobdinagia reached down and picked up the little man between her legs. She was, like Tiny Tina, another superhero with the misfortune of not having any clothes to wear when she used her powers. The giantess picked up the little man and looked at him. “Now that’s a big cock,” she said, appreciatively.

Inside the House, Betty slowly lowered herself to the ground before The Queen of Hearts. “Olive,” she said, nodding.

“Betty,” said the Queen, watching Betty’s eyes stare at her sperm covered breasts as she pulled her uniform back up and over them. “Thank you.” Olivia approached her former sidekick and best friend. She reached out and took the cigar from Betty’s mouth. “There’s no smoking in here,” she said.

Betty smirked. “Better get back to the Hall and clean up before the press sees how messy you are.”

“Right,” said the Queen.

Black Cock Betty reached up and touched her ear as a message came through her receiver. “They got him. The Baron’s in custody.”

The Queen of Hearts turned to face the podium. “Mr. Speaker and members of the House of Representatives, Baron Samedi is in custody. You are all safe.”

Every congressman sprang to his or her feet, applauding the Queen as she sped past them down the aisle. They turned their bodies to follow her movement. An uproar was heard outside as the Queen exited the building. Shouts and applause so loud they were heard inside by all the representatives came from outside.

Betty shook her head as Tina walked up. The Sensational Shrinking Woman was normal sized again, nude and holding her bikini. Tina bent down to pull the panties up her long lean legs. “Seriously! You saved them,” said Tina.

“I know, I’m used to it,” answered Betty, staring appreciatively at Tina’s buxom lithe body.

“Help me with my top?” asked Tina, lifting her curly brown hair up above her neck.

Instead of tying the bikini string, Betty reached around Tina’s back and squeezed her breasts, kissing her neck as she pinched her nipples.

“BETTY!” said a shocked Tina, shrinking three feet to escape the grabby hands. She grew normal again, pulling the panties back up as she grew. “What’s gotten in to you?”

“Nothing! Sorry just kidding around,” apologized Betty. “Let me get the string for you.” This time she tied the string around the back of Tina’s neck. She smacked Tina on her rounded ass when she finished.

Tina jumped forwards and turned towards her old friend. Her eyes widened and she gasped at the sight that greeted her eyes. The telltale bulge under Betty’s shorts had swollen and grown, struggling to rise and escape the tight confines of her shorts. “What the…?” stuttered a confused Tina.