The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

IT’S A TRAP

“Tell me you don’t want this penis,” repeated the Baron.

“To be quite honest, I’m over you,” said the Queen. Her lips curled up in a smirk. “Now are you going to surrender peacefully or do we fight?”

Samedi’s brow furrowed. “Perhaps, it’s time to show you something, mon cherie.” He slipped backwards into the room.

“I know your game, Baron,” said The Queen following him into the room. It was an executive office and the couch apparently folded out into a bed. The Baron had already opened the bed. He walked over to sit down on it, pulling off his tee shirt as he did so.

“You think that the stink your cock gives off will be stronger in this tiny room. No doubt you’re surprised that I’m not kneeling between your legs right now.”

“Oui my Queen, I’m quite surprised actually.”

The Queen of Hearts tilted her head back, displaying her nose plugs. “I slipped them in the second I detected your pheromones.”

“Well played,” said Samedi, smiling and softly clapping his hands. “But I strongly suggest that you remove them, Olivia Queen Hart.”

The Queen of Hearts was preparing to leap into battle to subdue the man. The use of her secret identity hit her in the face like a ton of bricks. She froze in horror at the implications. “How did… what did you call me?”

“No more games, my love,” said the Baron. “Did you see my associate over there?” He held his hand out to point at the executive’s desk.

Olivia’s eyes had been on the Baron. She hadn’t noticed the albino sitting behind the desk. The dreadlocked white skinned Jamaican rose and bowed. “Simon Selassie! You two are working together?”

“It’s pronounced See-mon, mon,” he replied in a pronounced accent, “Or Emperor Selassie if you prefer.”

“I didn’t think you ever left Jamaica?” Shortly after the golden shower, a dense fog had enveloped the island. The fog was impenetrable to radar or satellite imagery. One U.S. coastguard vessel had penetrated the fog, quickly turning around and coming out, the crew completely stoned out of their minds. The dense fog was pure marijuana smoke! Soon thereafter, speedboats filled with the new super hybrid marijuana began emerging from the fog bank, heading for Hispaniola where Samedi’s men took over transporting it to the American East coast. The drug was so addictive and powerful, that the U.S. responded by blockading both island nations. Olivia had flown through the smoke on a scouting expedition for the DEA once, holding her breath. Other then field after field of marijuana, there had been little unusual about the island.

“Trust me, mon. I was quite happy on my little island.” There was an open laptop on the desk. Selassie turned it around to face her. The screen was blank. “But your illegal blockade is hurting my people. All we have are a few crops and fish to feed my entire island. My people are starving.”

“You rule a nation of pot smokers,” she replied, tartly. “They’re always hungry.”

Simon just smiled. “Spare me the lecture. Da ganja is part of our religion, mon. We’re not going to quit growing it or selling it either for that matter.” Simon paused and grinned at her. “Now I suggest we get down to business.” He pressed a key on the laptop and an image appeared. The image showed the outline of a house through an infrared lens. A red figure was downstairs watching television. Another smaller red figure was sleeping upstairs in a bed. “Look familiar, mon?”

The Queen of Hearts felt her stomach tighten. “Yes,” she replied, softly.

The Baron stood off the couch bed. He touched a communication device in his ear. “Frapper position de force par,” he said. “A strike team of imperial guard is prepared to storm the house, Olivia. Now you’re fast, but are you fast enough to reach them in time? Do as I say and Joe Hart can go right on watching his live news coverage of the hostage drama at the Miami Federal Reserve building.”

“Hey, dats dis building, mon,” chimed in Selassie feigning surprise.

“I’ll kill you for this, Baron,” growled The Queen of Hearts.

“Se déplacer dans le bâtiment,” said the Baron, nodding towards the live feed on the laptop.

Olivia turned to look at the screen. The camera was bobbing, approaching her home, her husband, and her sleeping daughter. Glowing red figures with guns appeared on the screen all moving towards her home. “WAIT!”

“Démissionner,” ordered the Baron and the camera began retreating from her house.

“What do you want from me?” she asked, through gritted teeth. Olivia was cursing herself for leaving the Hall of Righteousness. Members all carried ear communicator’s like the Baron’s and she would have been able to contact Betty and the other heroes if she still had hers. Betty’s telekinetic powers could have sent the Baron’s strike team hurling up into space.

“Simple,” replied the Baron. “Une, remove those damn nose plugs.”

“And two, drink dis, mon,” added Selassie, placing a bottle of water on the desk. It was the same water that she’d seen empty bottles of out in the foyer where the orgy was still going on. Simon Seltzer Water.

“If I do this, you won’t harm my family?” she asked, reaching up and pulling the nose plugs out. “Aaahh!!” she squealed, her pussy spasming as the stench from Samedi’s still hard cock hit her. She pictured herself kneeling before him, he was slapping his cock across her cheeks and her head was following it trying to capture the head in her mouth so she could suck him off.

“You have my word on it,” replied the Baron watching the Queen’s long nipples harden under her uniform. “Little Emma needs her bed rest after all.”

“You’re a monster,” she gasped, staring lustfully at his cock. Maybe they were finally going to fuck? She shuddered as her pussy started dripping with desire. No, she could resist him. “Threatening a little girl is low even for you, Baron.”

“Amazing, mon,” said Selassie to the Baron while he stared at the obviously aroused woman. The Baron’s effect on women was truly amazing. He picked up the bottle of water and tossed it to the Queen.

Olivia snatched it effortlessly out of the air. “What’s in this? I’m immune to poison.”

“Just drink it,” said Simon.

The Queen of Hearts, used her telescoping vision to zoom in on the water. At first, she saw nothing unusual about the water. It was pretty pure, with only a few microscopic life forms swimming around. She’d learned not to examine her food too closely long ago as when she did, she quickly lost her appetite. It was hard to focus on just the water in the bottle and then she saw it. A microscopic tadpole wiggled in her view. “What the hell?” It didn’t look like any microscopic life she’d ever seen before. There were a couple more in the water too.

“Drink up, lay-dee, or Samedi will order the attack.”

Olivia looked at the laptop and the IR image of her family on the screen, then over to Samedi’s cock, she looked at Selassie, the bottle in her hand as she unscrewed the lid, then back to Samedi’s cock. She brought the bottle up to her lips and chugged the water.

“There I did it. Now call your men off Baron.”

The Baron brought his finger up to his ear mike. “Withdrawl et retour à la base,” he told his men.

Olivia didn’t speak French, but it sure sounded like he was calling his men off. The screen on the laptop went dark as the cameraman turned off the link. The Queen of Hearts sprang into action. The entire room shuddered as her speed approached the sound barrier. Her fist hit the Baron hard in the stomach right above that big beautiful cock of his. Samedi was caught off guard as he doubled over, going transparent down to his skeleton. Olivia looked down at her nemesis. She could see the ear microphone seemingly floating in the air next to his skull. She reached for it with two fingers and plucked it out of his ear. She crushed the mike between her thumb and forefinger. Still at superspeed, the Queen of Hearts, raced back to grab the nose plugs off the ground and replaced them, blocking off the Baron’s cock stench.

“I swear on the lives of everyone on Hispaniola, that that will be the last time you punch me, bitch,” growled the Baron, slowly straightening back up, but clutching his stomach.

“Don’t be so sure about that, Samedi,” she replied with a grin. The Queen of Hearts pulled her arm back, red gloved fist clenched and aimed at his flat nose. She was about to pound that nose to a pulp when she suddenly had a strong urge to itch her head. Olivia blinked and stumbled backwards. Olivia scratched her blonde hair. She saw several floaters appear in her eyes. Only instead of a dot flying across her vision, these were dots with wiggling tails. She blinked and they were gone. Her head still itched, but the itch was deep in her skull, like something was biting her brain. “What did you do to me?”

Simon Selassie, Emperor of Jamaica, walked towards her. He leaned forward and stared her in the face.

“Semen sez, relax,” he told her.

Olivia sighed as all the tension, stress and worry about her family drained from her mind. She hadn’t felt this relaxed in a long time.