The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of Kaa!

Part One

I’m your typical everyday adult, just trying to make a place in this world. I live in a flat with my best friend ever, Hannah. Now, Hannah has some exotic tastes. A knack for the obscure, shall we say.

It was a fresh, Spring day. I’d already been up and out early. It was my day off, so I decided to do some food shopping. I returned to the flat to find glass panels scattered everywhere. It genuinely looked like we were having random extra windows thrown in! A little curious, I walk to the spare room of our flat. In there was a large, wooden crate and a very flustered Hannah, trying to read a set of instructions to throw the cage together. I knock on the door and smile awkwardly at her as she knelt on the ground. Her head snapped around to me and she let out a hearty and exhausted sigh, her shoulders giving an emphasis of defeat as they slouch.

“I bought this python, just because I thought it’d be pretty cool, and now I can’t put the bloody cage together!” I lean against the door frame and roll my eyes, crossing my arms, “I don’t suppose you could give me a hand?” I nod and walk over to her, grabbing a few odd parts. My head turns to glance over at the slight hissing noise I hear in the corner of the room, inside the huge wooden box. The box must fill about a quarter of the room, I’d say about 8 feet in length atleast. The cage was meant to be slightly bigger than the box.

But there was something that was catching my eye a little more than just the size of the box. Through the air holes, I could just spot two large, yellow eyes in the light. My gaze fixated on them, staring longingly at them. Eventually, a hazy noise comes from below me.

“... Are you alright? Speak to me! You’re making me worried,” I look at her blankly, smile weakly and nod.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say with a slight tremble in my voice, “Come on, let’s throw this cage together!”

After much faffing about and and moving everything from one place to another, we got the first half of the cage put together. Then we realize the wooden crate the snake was in was in the way. It needs to be moved. So we got to either end and picked it up, trying not to tip the crate and aggravate the poor lizard on the inside. My head bowed down to check quickly whether or not the crate had tipped, but my eyesight was once again caught by the light of the air holes. My walking slowed to an eventual stop as I, once again, fixated on the two eyes. They shimmer and spiral in multi-colours of blue and yellow. I find myself enthralled by it. I didn’t know what it was, but I wanted it. At this period in time, nothing was giving me more pleasure than just being stood and watching the two spirals.

A crash whips me out of it and a throbbing sensation on the tip of my big toe kept me there. I barely acted as though anything had happened. Hannah begins to worry for my health and starts to check I’m alright.

“Ohh bugger! Are you okay? I knew I was going a bit too fast...” I wave my hand in the air and told her I was fine. I grab my end of the crate, pick it back up, and place it in the living room. Thank God the lid’s on the top of the crate, as opposed to the sides. We walk back into the spare room and continue to work with the cage. All we had to do now is sort out the scenery and detachable roof, and we’re sorted!

We fit the last few bits and smile at our accomplishment. We order in a pizza, drank a few Coca-Cola’s, then went to bed. It was almost midnight by the time we finished that bloody cage!

There’s a knock at the door. The pizza guy’s here! I jump out of my seat, money in hand, and walk to the door. As I open it and converse with the gentleman. He’s young, shy and fairly cute. I begin to tease him a little and watch him blush. Hannah looks at me quickly from the other side of the door and lips ‘You rotter’ at me.

I feel a slight headache come on. I frown and look up, almost jumping out of my skin as I look at him again. The same spirals in that snake’s eyes swirl around in his. I start to freak out a little. I fall to the floor and crawl backwards, away from him. My mouth tenses agape with terror. The pizza guy asks if I’m alright. He lends a helping hand out, making me think he’s trying to claw at me. His eyes pulse and bump in that same yellow and blue spiral that was coming from the snake earlier. I shake my head rapidly. The headache passes and his eyes are back to normal. I pay him, grab the pizza and very sheepishly retreat back indoors.

What the hell was that? Why’re these swirls cropping up everywhere? And why’s it a different emotion each time? First, curiosity, the second time, pleasure and the third time, fear. I just sat, had a bite to eat and pretend like nothing happened, although the colour had run from my skin and I looked a little frightened. Me and Hannah sat in awkward silence.

After a confusing past few hours, I adjourn to my bedroom. Quickly, I change into my PJ’s and curl up in my sheets, smiling as the warmth of the sheets coils around me. It being spring, the occurrence of a sharp blade of wind or a chilly day was still not totally unheard of. I let the sheets heat me up a tad, then hook a leg over the covers as I got a bit toasty. Slowly, my mind fell into a deep sleep.

“Warm are we?”

Where’d that voice come from?

“Don’t panic. Jussssst trussssst in me.”

I look around, under the bed and covers, then get up out of bed. The cold hits me and I begin to rub my arms. Deciding that I’m not imagining these voices, I answer.

“W-Who are you?!”

I whisper so as not to wake Hannah.

“Do you like being warm, my peeeeet?”

“Answer me!”

“I can wrap you up and keeeeeep you warm all night loooooong.”

“Where are you?”

“I think we both know the anssssssswer to that quesssssstion, don’t we?”

I pause to think. Maybe this voice is connected to those enthralling spirals. When was the first time I saw that...?

“... You’re the snake, aren’t you?”

“Sssssmart and sssssssmokin’ hot. A lethal combination. Well done. I’ll leave you to sssssssleep, but make ssssure you visssssit me.”

“No! You can’t just leave like that! Come back! Answer my questions!” There was no answer. Just silence. A little freaked out again, I curl back up in bed. Maybe these are just hallucinations and I need some sleep? I have just done several days on the trot at work, this being my first day off in weeks. Either way, I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

The next day came and I was feeling much better. Maybe it was just exhaustion then. I walk into the kitchen in my PJ’s. No Hannah. She must either be in bed or at work. It’s about 10am, so I decide to grab a bowl of cereal. As i reach for the Fridge handle, I see a little post-it note on the fridge door.

‘I put the snake in his new home. Can you feed him a couple of mice please? They’re in the room next to his cage. His name is Kaa, by the way. Hannah’

A little smiley face illustrated her thanks at the bottom of the note. My facial features dropped. I guess this shows she’s at work for the day. Thanks to last night, that snake made me nervous. I best just get it over and done with as soon as possible. But I didn’t want my cornflakes to get soggy! I sat and munched at them, moving myself into the living room and plopping infront of the TV. I became distracted. The phone soon rang. It was a cute guy I met at a club the other week. He wanted to meet up for lunch in an hour or so. Typical me, I needed to get ready. It takes me forever. I grabbed a bath, applied my make-up. As I put some blush on, I looked at the window. It was bright and sunny. The trees weren’t swaying, so there was little to no wind. I looked for something applicable for warm weather.

I grab a black bra first and throw that on, grabbing a matching blue and black g-string thong. A pair of black, leather hot pants instantly catch my eyes as they shine in the light afterwards. As does a blue tank top. I pull the hot pants up as high as possible to get a good sight of my legs. I tuck the tank top into my hot pants and stretch upwards, making it less constricting, but still smart looking. I pull up a pair of glossy, skin-toned stockings and put on a pair of heel-boot hybrids with a tonne of straps cladding it’s brown, leather exterior. Finally, I take a wide, leather-studded belt and wrap it around my waste to hide where my top and hot pants join. Taking an afro comb out, I begin to just add a little volume to my hair. I grab a small spaghetti string purse and go to walk out.

Crap! I forget that bloody snake. I rush quickly into the spare room. It’s dark. The curtains are drawn and the light’s off. I go to flick the light on, but nothing happens as I hit the switch. I walk hastily over to the curtains, next to the snake’s tank, and open them. I dawdle back to the center of the room and look around for a box of mice to feed him. My heels crush the carpet slowly as my footing becomes soft.

There’s nothing. Well, in terms of mice. There’s actually a few things in here that weren’t in here yesterday, like a desk chair that I’ve never even seen before. There’s also a can of deodorant and several potted, exotic looking plants. Finally, I find the mice. They’re hidden, in a tiny slot between the wall and the cage. I reach down to grab the box. I take a few mice from it, take the roof off and throw them in. The snake looks at them with disinterest and freezes. He waits until they get close to his mouth before he lets out a lightning quick strike, crushing them inbetween its jaws. One by one, he takes them out. Something shines in the corner of my eyes. I turn, disgusted by the sight of the mealing snake, to find a very, very expensive bottle of perfume on the window sill. My back’s turned to the cage. I sample the perfume. It’s sweet smelling and fairly average overall. However, something compelled me to put it on. And in copious amounts too. I hear a bump, like plastic hitting glass, and turn. Kaa’s head is poking out of the tank.

“Back are we?”

That voice again... It’s definitely the snake. I turn my head, stand upright and stare it down, frowning.

“What do you want from me?!”

“Your trusssssst my peeeeeet. Your trussssssst.”

The snake’s head sways very gracefully from left to right, then back again. It moves closer and closer. For some odd reason, I do not feel scared. Just cautious. Slowly, I walk to the door. My body’s positioned much like a hunter battling an angry tiger. My shoulders were hunched, my back arched, my legs bent and my arms spread wide. I turn to the door and grab the handle, but it won’t budge. What the hell was going on? Someone else must be here too. My head slowly rotates to look at the snake with a deep frown.

It approaches closer, it’s head now at my feet. It sways itself up. I press my back up against the wall. It’s eyes swirl in that obnoxious blue and yellow. He kept saying over and over again ‘Trust in me’, hissing with his snake-like flare on every ‘s’ and ‘e’. Around and around I watch the spiral. I shake my head and call out.

“N-No! I won’t... Be broken!”

“Ohh, but you will. You want to.”

“I am my own person! I am... I am Ssssssstrong enough to fight this!”

I try to look away. I’m literally screaming in my mind to look away, but slowly, I feel my mind melt. My thoughts are bubbling to nothing. The creased features on my face slowly drop, replacing them with a goofy smile. My eyes become warped in the same spirals that warp his.

“And what issssss your purpossssssse?”

“It... Issssss... To ssssserve...”

“To ssssserve whom?”

“To sssserve... Masssssster Kaa.”

Finally, he breaks me. Although, I wouldn’t say ‘Breaks’ me. He’s opened my mind to a world of pleasure. I feel delight pulse through my body as though I’m on drugs or having a constant, weak orgasm, all thanks to my wonderful master. I look at my master turn away, his tail leading to my chin, resting on it as I begin to walk forwards, much like a child with her mother’s hand.

“Follow me, sssssslave.”

“Yessssss masssssster...”

I sluggishly drudge a few steps forward before stopping, as master does. My legs feel as though they can barely hold me up. They shake and quiver. I look gormlessly into the distance. I feel him coil around my left thigh twice and roll over my arse, appearing on my right side. The touch of his smooth scales send waves of pleasure through my body, even through my glossy tights. I feel an orgasm roll on.

“Ssssssso sssssssoon? Ssssssssomeone’sssssss not quite ussssssed to thisssss!”

His very touch makes hairs stand on end all over my body. I feel him coil around my right hip, going over my lower back, and emerging just under my breasts. He looks up at me.

“Remove your belt and untuck your top, ssssslave.”

“Yessss masssster.”

I reach behind me, unbuckling my belt and letting it drop to the floor. I then tug and pull at my tank top, pulling it from my hot pants. The skin tight top still clings to my frame.

“That’sssssss a good ssssssslut.”

He lowers his head, slips it under the top and under my bra, sliding inbetween my breasts. As his scales touch my bare skin for the first time, I feel my legs buckle and my face crease, fighting back another orgasm. He coils up and behind my neck, emerging from the left. Much of him still laid on the carpet, regardless of how much was ensnaring my body. Me moved his mouth near my ear.

“Let’sssssss have a little fun, pet. Do you like to have fun?

“I love to have fun. Esssspecially with my massssssster.”

“Good.”

His tongue tickles and teases my ear as he speaks. All that I can think about was how lucky I was to have such a generous and selfless master. Truly, he makes me feel good and I moan softly as he talk. His tail slides up to my waist. My legs continue to quiver. With his tail, he unbuttons my hot pants, but doesn’t take them down. The zip falls undone by itself. He takes the tip of his tail and slowly pushes it down the front. It rolls over my hot, damp pussy, forcing it’s way to my behind, where it pops out, glistening with my juices. I fall to my knees, moaning loudly.

“M-Massster, let me play with my breassssstssssss, pleassssse!”

He nods in approval. My hands grip them tight through the top and bra. They begin to massage my otherwise hot body. My loving master beings to pleasure me more by rocking his tail back and forth in my shorts. His smooth scales rub up against me clit. With every gyration, I feel the grip on my breasts get tighter. I tip my head back and close my eyes, screaming at the ceiling as orgasms roll over me.

“Are we having fun, my peeeeeet?”

I nod, exhaustedly. I need to show my master a way to let him know I appreciate all he’s doing for me. But how does one pleasure a snake? I think back to my animal biology classes in college. Snakes have a barbed penis near the end of their tail!

“M-Massssster, I feel ssssso... Ssssselfisssssh for hogging all the fun. Pleasssssse, won’t you... Usssssse your.... Barb on me.”

I look master in the eyes. He looks almost surprised that I knew that. I show him a goofy grin, before I resort to more orgasmic screams and moans. He nods slowly.

“Very well. You ssssshall become the firssssst human to bear my penissssss. Get ready...”

I feel his tail twirl underneath me. That alone proves enough to make me climax again, as it’s just an unexpected change in pace. I feel a small bump jutt from him. It’s warm to the touch. I feel it tickle my lips, teasing me. I grit my teeth as it just hovers in my trousers. I feel it push against my crotch, but not my cunt. It’s moving my thong. Ohh God, this is it!

Finally, I feel it jut in. With a wide gaped smile and a jutted out tongue, I feel myself almost squirming with pleasure. The grip on my breasts get’s tights, and I begin to rock them back and forth against my master’s smooth body.

I dip my head down, looking at the long, tendril-like body wrap around me and jutt out of my breasts. I begin to instinctively like and peck delicately on it, as though it was a cock just placed infront of me.

I feel Kaa’s breathing become faster and faster. His warm breath soothes my ear. Our bodies rock and pulse together in an orgasmic display of taboo. I feel him swell and writhe inside me.

“Are you ready, my human sssslave? It’ssssss going to be inssssside of you.”

“Yesssss massster, yessss! Blow insssside of me, pleassssse!”

I felt our bodies release a ridiculous amount of sexual tension. We both called out, me with an orgasmic scream through my teeth and him with just a hard hiss. I fall backwards and convulse a few times as snake semen pours into me. My breath is rapid and deep. I must have had atleast four orgasms through the course of that. Suddenly, I hear the door unlock. I dip my head back, smiling with drunken lust once I see who’s there.

To be continued.