The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of Kaa!

Part Two

My eye sight’s transfix on the shadow in the doorway. The light from the sun shone through, encasing the persons figure in black shadows, just enough to add a degree of uncertainty. But, ofcourse, I knew who it was. Did I care? Not really. I just need something to focus on while my body finishes twitiching and convulsing.

Kaa uncoils from my body. He slithers over to the figure and coiled around its body, not restricting the figure from moving, until his head was in line with its own. Kaa’s figure darkens in the sunlight too. Only his hypnotic eyes were visible over the shadowing light.

With a now unrestricted body, I begin to roll around in ecstasy in slow, jarred movements. I stretch every part of my body. As I do, I laugh psychotically, locked in perfect pleasure. My mind is totally locked on the happiness I’m being given through my master Kaa. My eyes watch the light bulb on the ceiling. It sways ever so minutely as I rock. The simplest of movements has me totally mesmerized in child like wonder. I honestly never want to feel any other way again.

I dip my head back to look at my beloved Kaa. The shadowy figure turns it’s head and nods at him. He nods back in response and quickly leaves her, heading back to me. Eventually, his eyes lock with mine once more. My expression of mindless joy soon switches to that of keen interest. My odd laughing turns to an agape jaw.

“Now, ssssssleeeeeep, my dear. Sssssssleeeeeep.”

I feel my eyelids get heavy. A dorky grin covers my face. The room begins to get darker and darker as my eyes slowly close. All the time, burst of pleasure shoot through my body. I hear laughing as my eyes eventually fall shut.

Light causes my consciousness to regain. I open my eyes, squinting from what I assume is the sun. Sunspots obscure my vision. They come and go in flashes of pink and purple. Eventually, I get the chance to look around. Tall, dark wooded trees scale up to the sky, almost totally blocking out the sun apart from a few bare spots, one of which I was unlucky enough to be under. It’s hot. Very hot. I feel clammy, but not uncomfortable. Infact, I feel quite pleasurable. My body tingles from head to foot. I feel a bit of wind on my shoulder. It’s like an escaping word from someone’s mouth. Chills roll down my spine. The greenery is lush and thriving.

A bolt of realization shoots through me as my skin shudders from the breeze. I look down to see a pair of bare breasts, the nipples slowly erecting. I scan over my body and sigh as I realize I’m in my birthday suit. Shrugging, I think about walking around for some idea of how I got here.

Times passes slowly. I feel like I’ve walked miles, but the sun, my only means of reading the time, hasn’t moved an inch. I come to a part of this lush land that gets dark, almost like a cave. I stare into the abyss, cautious of what could be down there. I focus harder and harder, scanning for any possible threat, when I notice a tiny, glowing speck. Whispers Fill the air, but I can’t make them out. The glowing beckons to me. Music plays quietly. It’s kinda like a flute playing at sloth pace. Slowly, my body starts to walk. I try to fight it, knowing it’s a bad idea, but it seems to be acting on it’s own. The glowing speck begins to get bigger. I can make out what it is now. A pair of eyes. Rings swirl inwards towards the pupils, all different colours. I want to look away, but everything I try is futile.

My feet pick up the pace. My resolve weakens. The whispering becomes more understandable the closer I get. I can make out a word. I hear ‘Trust’. Every ‘s’ and ‘e’ is accentuated. The music gets louder and louder. Eventually it begins to scream in my ears. I try to fight it, but each step seems to bring me more pleasurable. I shake my head, my hair swaying from left to right, and close my eyes to try and fight it.

I fall to my knees. I begin to pant exhaustedly and my right eye slowly pries open against my will. The eyes look like they’re right infront of me. My left arm raises on it’s own accord, reaching out to the eyes. A jagged tooth grin appears below the eyes, almost Cheshire Cat like. I can make out the words. The whispers say ‘Trust in me’. Colours fill my vision as though I’m on some hallucinogenic. Slowly, I answer;

‘Yeeeeeeesssssssss...’

The whispers answer ‘Good girl’, before the mouth slowly opens and snaps at my arms.

Eventually, I wake. For real this time. I woke just as the teeth were meant to make contact. I feel very tired. Not tired, like I just woke up. But tired, like I’d not slept properly in weeks. I rub my eyes, stretch and yawn. The lids of my eyes remain half closed, slowly opening as I gather my surroundings. Yup, definitely back in my room. What a peculiar dream...

I’m in my bed with the quilt thrown on the floor. My clothes haven’t changed from yesterday from when I went out. It must’ve been a good night for me to wake so exhausted, lack of memory and in my outfit from the previous day. What’s worse is that, as I look down, I notice a wet patch around my hips and all over the sheets. It wasn’t urine, I was all to familiar to that scent with my job. No... This was something else. Had I had a wet dream? Or did I spill a drink on my bed and not bother to clean it? Either way, my leather hotpants felt dead uncomfy.

I get out of bed and strip off, practically peeling my hotpants off. My hips, thighs and crotch are just soaking. I lower a finger to touch it, feeling great heat near my crotch. I brush a finger over my pussy and almost buckle at the touch, wincing in delight and surprise. I rub it softly, making a despicable and goofy expression, almost leering like a pervert. I snap out of it, mid episode, and grab my wrist with my non-busy hand. This is just weird now.

I have the intent of throwing on just a pair of joggers and a tank top, but something else catches my eye. I have another day off and I have no plans, so a lazy day in my joggers sounds ideal. But this little number just demanded to be worn, even if no-one’s going to see it. I reach out to grab it, when I snap out of my bizarre idea and just go for my first thought. I grab a white tank top and some grey joggers, aswell as a fresh pair of boyshorts, then walk out.

I walk out into the living room. Hannah’s sat on the sofa with an odd outfit. She’s wearing a pair of leggings, black in colour, coupled with some rainbow striped socks. On her top half is a leopard print fur jacket, with a long haired, white fur overcoat ontop. This is odd, even for her. But the main thing that catches my eyes are her socks. The colours just captured me. My knees become weak and begin to buckle, but I show a hard front to Hannah. What is up with me today?

I take a seat as, my eyes locked on the socks of hers. The colours start to roll up her feet. I begin to sweat, thinking I must’ve taken some kind of drug last night.

“Are you alright? You look a little flushed,” Hannah asks, genuine concern in her voice. I shrug and say I’m fine shakily, so she nods and frowns suspiciously. A grin soons follows.

I don’t trust that grin for some reason. Something very strange is going on.

“Could you do me a favour and feed Kaa please? I’m far too comfy to get up,” Hannah requests. Instantly, I stood and started walking. Infact, I got up when she said Kaa’s name. Almost in a zombie like slump, I slowly pedal over to the door. I feel like my brain’s numb. How much did I drink last night? I catch a glimpse of Hannah’s reflection in a picture frame. She’s watching me intently, grinning from ear to ear. My hand extend to the handle, then freezes. I step back and shake my head.

“No! No I won’t do it!” I scream, falling to my knees hard, almost defeated. I hear a bang to find Hannah pouncing towards me, having jumped over the sofa. I froze in fear. She grabbed the sides of my head.

“You’re fighting it offfff better than I thought, Ssssssslave. You will become part of Masssster Kaa’sssssss legion,” Hannah shrieks at me. I begin to shake with fear. Hannah opens her mouth, jutting her tongue out, and rolls it from my chin to my forehead, letting out a satisfied ‘Ahh’.

“Your fear tastes good. Masssssster Kaa will enjoy finally turning you. He was just so exhausted from getting me that he didn’t have the strength to get you in one blow. So he hypnotized you in your sleep, making you weaker after the first round. He’s getting stronger, you know. Day by day. Hour by hour. Minute by minute. But he was impatient when he saw you. Massssster Kaa needed you,” Hannah looms over me, breathing heavily on my face as she spoke. I am completely paralysed, incapable of movement. Slowly, the door creeks open. Hannah gets me in a headlock, I grab her arm and try to loosen it, but my grip’s too weak and can’t budge her. I feel so drained. Gradually, a Kaa pokes his head around the door frame.

“If I had earsssss, they would be burning,” Kaa said, slimey. Instantly, as he spoke, my memories flood back. I squirm in panic, fearing for my own mentality, as he brings his eyes to mine.

“Poor little fly, trapped in the sssssspider’ssssss web. You’re mine now.”

The rings of colours appear in his eyes again. I slam my eyes shut instantly but Hannah, with her free hand, pries one open. I try to look at the ground, but Kaa appears everywhere I look. He eventually presses his face against mine, so all I see are his eyes. His beautiful, beautiful eyes.

Pleasure. I remember pleasure. Lots of pleasure. But at the cost of my something I can’t quite place my thumb on. Something unimportant. What was it?

A feeling of dread washes over me as I recollect what was so apparently ‘unimportant’. It was my freedom. How had I been hard wired to think that was unimportant? No... Nothing’s worth that price!

Or was it?I don’t know, the spirals are getting to me. I can feel my eyes loosening. Is there much point in fighting? I’m locked from movement with no strength to fight back and nowhere else to look.

No, I won’t let it happen again. I mustn’t! I... I...

I must fight it! I can’t let... Kaa control me. Let Kaa... Control me.

“Please... No...” I utter. It falls on deaf ears. I hear what I heard in my dream before I woke. The words slide off from the snake’s seductive tongue. Over and over again. And the same music too. There wasn’t music last time. On a totally non-related note, I think I have a new favourite song though...

Eventually, I begin to smile dopily. My expression softens. I feel soft jolts of content roll through my skin, making my hairs stand on end.

Maybe it wasn’t such a bad life after all? Complete servitude for the ultimate experience in pleasure, time and time again. I feel my sex begin to wetten.

Kaa... He is... He can’t be... But he is...

My Master.

I hear the toll of a bell, a ‘ping’ sound. Hannah’s grip around my neck loosens, her arm letting go. Kaa leans back, the rings still rolling through his eyes. He’s exhausted. My poor master!

“Whom do you sssssserve, ssssslave?”

I giggle, smiling dumbly, “Masssster Kaa’s ofcourse.”

He smiles, but lays his body and head on the ground sleepily, “Good. That’sssss now two girlssssss... Maybe I’ll make it one to regain my ssssssstrength, then take it sssssslow from now on.”

I slump into onto the ground, imitating my master, not out of flattery, but out of exhaustion too. I was limp and malleable as jelly. Hannah rolls me onto my back and straddles my waist. I look at her, my eyes still glowing and showing me spots of blues and greens from Master Kaa’s powers, and smile. She bites her lip seductively. Her hands fall hard on my breasts and she begins to massage them. The rocking and circling causes them to fall over the tank top. My nipples stand to attention to the lustful atmosphere.

Master Kaa simply lays and watch, his eyes heavy and grinning with delight at the display. I dip my head back and Hannah looks over at him while she still bites her lip. We await his go ahead to continue without him. He raises his head and nods sluggishly. Hannah lets out a soft moan and leans down to whisper in my ear.

“I’ve been waiting so fucking long to do this to you,” she whispers. The words are like liquid sex rolling through my head. I arch my back in delight and my hairs stand on end once again. She kisses softly at my neck. A hand left my breasts and curled around my nape. Such gentle pecks. She begins to nibble playfully at my skin, before sucking like an eel to give me a hickey. My skin flushes as she draws the blood to the barrier of my body.

Her other hand gracefully lowers to my sex, gently caressing it against the fabric of my joggers and oants.. The burning hot sensation from earlier still remains. Infact, I’d say it’s intensified. Only a few strokes are needed to make my body rock in delight, even over my joggers. A salty wet patch spreads over my clothes. Still, I am completely disabled. I just look at the ceiling dumbly and watch the purdy colours.

Hannah dismounts me and walks over to Master Kaa. She stands cackling. Master Kaa hisses, trying to imitate a laugh too. Soon I begin to laugh, psychotically like last time, to try and appease my Master.

Just the sound of the Master’s joy makes me shiver with delight and burst over my previously clean clothes again. God, I’m out of control.

And I love it.

I have happily given myself to a highly intelligent beast. This beast which can make women tremble just by looking at him. This was the lustful embodiment of Medusa. Instead of paralysing those who look upon him to stone, he instead paralyses them with pleasure. And unlike those unlucky victims that get turned to stone, the victims of Master Kaa are lucky.

Ohh so lucky.

Tired and happily submitted, I feel myself my consciousness slip away. Darkness comes to the sound of laughter and music.

To be continued.