The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Justice Seven

Part 5: Rise of Seductra

‘Now you are mine.’ Nighthawk said stood high on the rooftop looking down on the two trucks below. He had been staking out a disused warehouse in the docks following a lead from Fat Louie. Louie hadn’t wanted to talk but he had, they all had. Nighthawk was on the trail of a friend, of The Eliminator who had been missing now for almost a week after disappearing without trace. He had started on a couple of informants in the docks and came up with a name; Seductra. Getting information was easy enough; you started at the bottom of the food chain and intimidated your way to the next level and just kept going until you hit the top.

Nighthawk had never heard of Seductra before but in the scheme of things he was an apprentice, learning the trade of crimefighting from his more experienced colleagues in the superhero group Justice 7. The Eliminator had been a great help alongwith Captain Steel and had taught Nighthawk many useful tactics and ideas. Nighthawk dearly wanted to find out just where The Eliminator was and what had happened. If something bad had occurred, justice would be done.

The two trucks had pulled to a halt and several heavily built men climbed out of the vehicles and began carefully unloading crates and boxes into the warehouse. It was certainly curious to deposit items in an unused building. Taking a run up, Nighthawk leapt across to the other building, making little sound as he landed.

Easily opening a rooflight, he let himself drop onto a walkway after making sure no-one was watching. He quietly ran over and hid behind some rusting machinery which gave him a view of the floor below. The goons had nearly finished carrying their load into the warehouse which despite being run down, was heavily secured. An excellent location to hide valuable items.

The hired muscle finished their work and at this point a strong, confident, feminine voice called out and began giving orders. Nighthawk listened intently as she relayed instructions, placing emphasis that no-one was to discuss their little errand and that if they did, punishment would follow. This woman had them well trained, they all deferred to her and called her mistress. Nighthawk found that a little odd but surmised that they must be well paid or intimidated.

As the goons left they pulled down the shutters and roared off in their trucks. A few moments later, all was quiet and the woman investigated the contents of some of the crates. Lifting her arms, Nighthawk could see the glitter of jewellery and golden coins. She had quite a haul here and he could only guess that she was Seductra. Using his powers of stealth, Nighthawk silently made his way down some metal steps and advanced upon this mysterious lady until he was only an arm’s length away. She never knew he was there.

‘Seductra’ Nighthawk growled.

‘Yes!’ She screamed in surprise at Nighthawk’s sudden appearance. He decided to keep her off balance. ‘That’s a nice haul of gems you have right there which raises two questions.’

‘Which are?’

‘Why are you hiding them in a heavily secured but apparently disused warehouse and, what would the local crime boss, Tony M have to say if he knew this was here.’ This woman tried to think on her feet, Nighthawk wasn’t going to give her the chance. ’You think losing these jewels is a bad thing, it will be nothing compared to what happens if Tony M finds out so start talking, where are they from?’

‘Who are you and why should I tell you?’ Seductra’s piercing blue eyes stared at him but he was fully masked and suited and he was giving nothing away.

‘I’m the man who’s taking your haul back to the authorities, to return what you’ve illegally acquired but I’m also the man who’ll keep Tony M from finding out what you’ve done if you’ll give me some information.’ She listened intently. ‘Information on what’s happened to The Eliminator.’

The beautiful woman, and indeed she was, laughed at the mention of the Eliminator’s name. She looked him up and down, taking in his dark black and blue uniform with its hawk symbol on his chest. He could see the calculations and questions going on as she moved, and she moved very elegantly. Spiky blond hair, sharp blue eyes and elfin features made her easy to look at. She wore what looked to be a long fur coat and her leather boot heels clicked on the floor.

‘You’re just another one of those heroes aren’t you? And if you’re asking about The Eliminator then you must be mixed up with Justice 7, what a bunch of freaks you are.’ She laughed demeaningly. Nighthawk stepped up close, it was time for intimidation.

‘You can quit the cheaptalk, you’re only getting one chance here. If you don’t start telling me what you know, Tony is going to know and you’ll be finished.’ Nighthawk growled in a very threatening tone.

‘Shit! Ok! Ok! I’m frightened ok! Tony M is a really scary piece of work.’ For the first time Seductra looked afraid and started visibly shaking, pacing around before sitting at a nearby bar stool. She reached into her coat and pulled out a rectangular silver box.

‘Hey don’t do that!’ Nighthawk commanded

‘You frighten me like that, Tony is really scary…’ Seductra ignored him and pulled out a long thin cigar. He must have been mistaken but it looked like she licked the tip before inserting it between her sensuous lips and lighting. She seemed instantly calmer as she inhaled deeply.

‘So what do you want to know…superhero.’

‘What do you know about The Eliminator?’

‘I know he’s not as strong as you all think he is.’ Seductra stared challengly at Nighthawk and blew smoke in his direction. ‘I might have heard something about where he is,’

Nighthawk moved closer ‘and where is he?’

‘Relax, if what I’ve heard is correct, he’s in a safe place. Probably a lot safer than when he’s with you boys, running around in your powersuits.’ Seductra again blew smoke on Nighthawk, the smell was very strong and he found himself choking a little. She stared at him.

‘Stop doing that.’ Nighthawk complained

‘Doing what? This?’ Seductra deeply inhaled this time and blew it directly in his face. Nighthawk felt confused, the rich smell of the cigar filled his senses and there was an almost sensual tension to feeling Seductra’s breath blow across the lower half of his face. At the same time he felt that she was somehow testing him with this trivial, almost teenager style act of defiance.

‘Yes, exactly that, we need to keep talking about The Eliminator.’

‘Oh do we?’ Seductra asked coyly, her eyes raised and starting to almost, see through his mask. She blew smoke at him again. ‘Or do we need to talk about how you’re being lured into a trap.’ With her cigar hanging from her lips, Seductra stood up and let her fur coat fall to the floor.

Nighthawk’s gaze followed the coat as it fell but became fixed on Seductra’s body. Her lithe, muscular frame held a pair of gorgeous, full breasts resplendent with pert nipples. She had a cool, white skin but this was hidden between a tight fitting top made of a very fine, fishnet mesh. Her top was virtually transparent and he could see her large tits but the fishnet material ensconcing these voluptuous orbs prevented any direct touch. Her taut, defined stomach was exposed due to a stylish heart shape being cut out of the lower half of her top which led the viewer’s gaze directly down onto a pair of the finest black and white lace panties complete with suspender belt. The thought immediately came to Nighthawk that she was completely hairless under her panties.

To complete the effect Seductra wore the sheerest tights and short, spiked leather boots but this observation was interrupted by a plume of cigar smoke being blown into his face again. Nighthawk looked up at the now commanding face of Seductra, he felt lost for words.

‘Hmmm, cat got your tongue, supie?’ She breathed all over his face as she relaxed back on the stool. ‘I think there’s something you want here but you don’t quite know what it is, do you? Now just follow my hand.’ With her left hand Seductra touched her shoulder and gently traced a line down to the top of her right breast. She continued tracing a line down the centre between her breasts and then sensuously dragging the finger under, up and back around her breast. Nighthawk felt her breathe smoke over him again but he didn’t really notice this, fixated as he was on the erotic display put on before him.

Seductra’s other hand came in to play next. As her left hand stroked her right breast, her right hand cajoled and smoothed her left breast. Round and around the hands went but never in the same pattern. Up and down, backwards and forwards, sometimes one hand would support both breasts whilst the other smoothed the tops of both, sometimes they would be pushed together and throughout this Seductra kept breathing cigar smoke over the now transfixed protagonist.

‘You don’t want to look away hero, you can’t look away because this is the sexiest thing you’ve ever experienced. I don’t need to ask because I can tell. You want this so much but you can’t have it. All you can do is watch me and get even harder. They can show you all the training they want but you could never train for this, this is too good for training, hmmm?’ Seductra continued her slow, sensual display, now pushing her tits together then letting them fall softly apart.

‘Sex is my power and more precisely, controlling sex is my power. Right now you’ve got a sweet, sickly feeling in the pit of your stomach and a massive, stiff cock tucked into your pants don’t you?’

‘Yes…’ Nighthawk wanted to look into her eyes to let her know how he felt but he couldn’t look away.

‘Well if you want some more, you have to get that stiff cock out don’t you.’

‘I can’t.’ Nighthawk protested, he was frozen in place. Torn between the desire to grasp hold of his manhood and await the next level of pleasure this creature would grant him but knowing that to do so could bring about his ruin.

‘But you can and what’s more you will because if you refuse yourself this pleasure, you will never get this chance again and you will never, ever know what it would have felt like. And you do want to know how it feels don’t you?’

With an expert and well practiced maneouvre, Seductra’s right hand started to trace the slowest of circles around her left nipple. It felt like she pushed her hand into the pit of his stomach and squeezed his guts, he was almost nauseous with desire and was being enslaved with the need to obey…so slowly her finger trailed around her nipple…the pressure upon him was enormous and he felt himself suddenly start to sweat. Her cigar smoke blew across him but now he was starting to enjoy inhaling it.

‘Now drop those pants and let’s see what you’re made of.’ Her finger kept trailing and irresistibly, almost in tears of frustration and relief Nighthawk slowly reached down and then violently tore his pants down. His cock was stretched taut and full, pre-cum suddenly spilled forth from its tip and he groaned not only as the air made contact with his stiffened member but at the instinct that this was only going to get better, that he only wanted Seductra to control him.

* * *

‘My my, look at what we have here…now doesn’t that feel so much better?’ Her finger started to increase its pace as it circled her nipple, her left hand moving across the top and then bottom of her breasts before taking its place to encircle her right nipple. Like an exquisitely crafted display of erotic skill, Seductra’s hands moved back and forth between her breasts, encircling, squeezing, fondling and adjusting them. Nighthawk’s mouth was wide open now and so Seductra commanded: ‘Now grab hold of that cock and start stroking it for me. Big, strong full stokes so you can FEEL the enjoyment as you watch the hottest show of your life.’ Nighthawk vigourously complied with the command, feeling the pleasure wrack across his body, starting to become desperate for what lay next.

‘No, that’s not nearly hard enough for me.’ Her fingers circling her nipple, slowly rubbing sideways across it. ‘Pull back harder on that cock, really tug it for me.’ Nighthawk groaned as he obeyed. ‘Mmm, better, now faster…faster..yes my pet…faster now.’ Nighthawk gasped as waves of pleasure, more extreme that any he had experienced before rippled through him.

‘You superheroes are so pathetic. How many people have you roughed up today to get the information to track me down. Feeling so tough and powerful but now so weak and under MY CONTROL…jerk harder…You all run around creating dramas and villains to pursue and beating up anyone who resists you. So convinced in how righteous and pure you are…keep pulling on that cock, go on lose yourself in it…Mmmm…little superhero is feeling awful naughty right now…it feels so good…so good to be bad.’ Seductra’s hands kept stroking her breasts, smiling wickedly at the puppet now in front of her, savouring her power over another weakling. It was time to finish him off…

‘That’s it my dear, stroke faster for me and watch, you must be getting very excited and so desperate to cum.’ Her fingers started to circle her nipples faster and faster now and Nighthawk jerked even faster in time to their rhythm. He felt dizzy under a bombardment of sensations. ‘You want to release but before you do…get down on your knees.’ Nighthawk instantly collapsed to the floor. ‘Ah you’re wanking so fast your hand is just a blur, blurring away just..for..me...now watch this.’ The fingers of her right hand which had been expertly encircling her right nipple suddenly and violently pinched the nipple, making it swell even larger as another plume of smoke was blown into Nighthawk’s face. He was lost to the vision in front of him and found himself wanting Seductra to pinch her nipple again…She did…

‘You are just a puppet to my will, superhero. All your hard work and training will serve me because you will serve me, won’t you. Jerk faster for me and say you serve me.’ Her fingers circled her nipples and then pinched them, again and again, circling and pinching. Nighthawk wanted to scream…

‘Yes I’ll serve you!!’

‘That’s right, you will because this is just the merest hint of what I can give you. Just the smallest step onto the road of sexual pleasure but to travel that road, you must obey…say you obey me.’ Her hands were pushing her tits together now, the movements always changing, from fondling to pinching to caressing and with each variation, a new peak of ecstasy ran across his body.

‘I obey you!’ Now her fingers were rubbing backwards and forwards across her nipple, skimming it in time to the rhythm of his handspeed, and then going faster, forcing him to increase his pace further still.

‘Crawl closer, that’s it. Now tug harder on that fat, hard, swollen cock supie.’ As he advanced, Seductra reached out her leg and placed her right boot on his shoulder as another cloud of cigar smoke blew across him. ‘Keep jerking but look at my thigh, that’s it.’ Tearing his gaze away from her mesmerizing breast display, Nighthawk found himself fixating upon the top of Seductra’s thighs where her right fingers moved back and forwards along the top of her stocking. ‘Yes keep jerking, even faster for me now and look at my stocking tops. Can you see how delicate and lacy they are, and how they’re so beautifully connected to my suspender belt. Mmmm, how nice it would be to shoot your load onto the top of my thighs on my smooth, creamy skin just next to that stocking top. Bursting your wad all over it, maybe even rubbing your cock on the stocking top itself. What a thrill that would be, you might be surprised to find that this stocking top would chafe and scratch your cock all along the base as you came…what an exciting thought!! Can you imagine the feel of that fabric scratching on your tool?’ Nighthawk convulsed and tried to stand to obey this instruction but her foot on his shoulder stayed firm to keep him in place.’

‘Oh no my weak little supie, that’s just an image to torture you in your servitude. Obey me and who knows, one day that may be your reward but not today. Today is just the beginning so keep FUCKING that cock with your hand to show me your devotion…slave boy.’ She laughed wickedly and blew across him again.

‘YOU JUST, go faster for me, ABOUT LOOK, that’s it, READY TO…faster…faster…POP! Keep jerking and follow the hand.’ Now her hand moved back up from her thigh to her breast and continued its earlier manipulations, Nighthawk had to strain to prevent himself from release at the mere thought of it. ‘Yes you must be aching to cum now, your balls must be throbbing and your penis twitching at the thought of…’ Cigar smoke blew into his face as she stopped speaking and slowly pinched her nipples again. ‘I’m pinching this as hard as you’re jerking so jerk harder…’She squeezed…’harder’…squeezed...’harder for me. Mmmm so obedient for Seductra…watch this.’

* * *

Seductra started scratching her nipples now, dragging her long, scarlet nails across the meshed fabric covering her breasts. Nighthawk felt like passing out under the tidal wave of pleasure emanating from this witch goddess. ‘You must want to burst like a dam supie, now really show me what you can do, wank so hard you hurt yourself.’ Seductra gloried in his prostration before her and finally, cruelly began to flick her nipples with her middle fingers. First the left nipple, then the right, backwards and forwards and always with a little pause for anticipation, and Nighthawk anticipated.

‘All this is yours to watch and serve in sweet surrender, now jerk harder and faster.’ Her fingers pinched, squeezed and twisted her swollen nipples. ‘Rip that cock back now, feel my control..’ She rubbed circles around her breasts. ’Lose yourself and know that when you release you are mine.’ Her fingers skimming over her nipples..’You…’ Flicking her nipples…’are….’ Flicking them harder…’mine…’ She flicked both nipples at the same time and finally, inevitably, Nighthawk surrendered to the sight in front of him.

‘Aaaarrggghhhhhh!!!!’ He screamed in pleasure and his cock spurted uncontrollably, his spunk shooting high into the air, much to Seductra’s amusement. He continued to mindlessly dry wank for minutes before she commanded him to cease his efforts.

Nighthawk was silent now, knelt in front of the master seductress in the empty warehouse. She lit another cigar and taking her foot from his shoulder, Seductra laughed as she reached forward and tore his mask from his face. Grabbing him under the chin, she lifted his face, inhaled deeply from the cigar…and blew smoke all over him before saying:

‘Now you are mine.’

Next:

Part 6—The abduction of Captain Steel