The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Chapter 4: Dealing With the Land Lady

The next morning, Sandra, and the other two cat women returned and welcomed Amy into the pride. She smiled and told them all that she was happy to be with them now. Sandra noticed the large scratch marks over Keith’s back, and chastised her, telling her to be more gentle with Keith. Keith didn’t mind the pain the previous night too much though. He was too busy enjoying himself to feel most of it.

Sandra let Amy borrow one of her oversized shirts and skirts to wear for that day. She thanked her and told her she would have to buy clothes for herself now. She did and Keith couldn’t help to admire her when he saw her in a yellow shirt with a mile of cleavage and a J cup bra underneath. She wore shorts that day with a hole to let her tail out from. Keith informed her of the dangers of allowing people to see who she was and she agreed to not reveal her cat like nature.

A week went by and Keith was happy. It was true that he nor Amy held jobs, but he was hopeful they would find one. Even though Sandra told him before that she doesn’t get jealous, she still insisted that Keith help her breasts become as large as Amy’s K cups. Keith remembered the fantasy of her with J cups and one day allowed her to suck him twice in a row, letting her breasts grow to the massive J cups he dreamed of.

Sandra said that she would be content with it for now, and decided to keep them at that size for now. Not wanting them to feel left out, he also allowed Grace and Hope to suck him off once more, so that Hope was now a F cup and Grace grew to a whopping H. All four girls seemed delighted in their transformations, and Keith was delighted too.

Amy came over almost every night that week to join the girls in their sexual exploits with him. She would return to her apartment after having rough sex with him a few times. She told Keith one day that she was glad he was her first. Keith blushed at that.

On occasion, Keith and/or some of the girls living with him would go next door to visit Amy and her two cats, Alice and Wendy. The girls all would talk to the two Siamese cats. Even Amy, who had been a human most of her life, was now able to communicate with them. Keith, however, could not. Supposedly the two cats told them that Amy had picked them both out of a litter together when they were still kittens. As the days wore on, and the women began to talk to the two felines more and more, Keith began to grow nervous. He knew it would be a matter of time before they had them turned into cat women as well.

* * *

One Friday afternoon, while Keith was out job searching, Sandra came to visit Amy at her request. She looked down at the two brown and black haired cats mewing hello to her and she mewed back. Amy walked to her and hugged her, their giant breasts pressing against each other. They could barely fit their arms around each other now because of it.

“So, I’ve been talking to Alice and Wendy, and after watching us for the last few days, they wanted to know if they could become cat women just like us,” Amy said.

“I don’t know, Amy,” Sandra replied. “Master seems to get upset every time I make a new cat woman. With you and Hope and Grace, it was all an accident. I don’t know how he’ll react if its on purpose.” She looked down at the two cats meowing in her direction and smiled. They had told her that they would serve her and Master Keith well if they did.

“No we’d better not, at least not without asking Master Keith what he thinks.” The two cats meowed once more. The had said that they would convince him after they were cat ladies too.

Amy added in, “If you turned them, I would be the one watching them anyhow! He might be the master, but this is still my house! I would be the one that would feed and shelter them. So, shouldn’t it be my decision, mistress?”

Sandra thought for a moment. She knew that if she strictly said no, Amy would have no choice but to accept it. She also knew full well that Master Keith would probably not want them transformed for some unknown reason or another and would be upset if she did transform them. But there really was no reason Sandra could think of for them to remain cats if they wished to change.

Sandra sighed and slowly took off her shirt. Amy gave her a bowl and she began milking herself into it. “Now, they may sleep for a day or two. You just have to let them sleep. They’re be fine. That’s how it was with Hope and Grace.” Amy nodded, and Sandra placed the bowl half filled with milk in front of the two cats. They both licked their lips and meowed their thanks before drinking all the milk down. An hour later, the two cats were sound asleep at the end of Amy’s bed.

Two days later, Amy called Sandra to tell her the transformation was complete. The last forty eight hours Amy had stayed with them, making sure they would be alright. Sandra told Keith that she was starting to look for a job too, and was too tired to see them usually when she got back. She didn’t want to lie to her master, but she had promised Amy that she wouldn’t tell him about them yet.

Amy walked over to her place, and saw Alice and Wendy, naked, talking to Amy. Both of them had tan skin with small oriental faces and black hair topped with two black cat ears. Each also had a black tail swinging from their backsides. They looked identical in every way. They even had the same black eyes and black tufts on their vaginas and the same perky, tan C cup breasts with light brown nipples and areola.

Alice and Wendy walked over to her and hugged her. Alice said, “Thank you so much, my mistress. This one will serve you and master well.”

Wendy then said, “This one wishes to thank you also, mistress. We greatly appreciate it, my mistress.” The two stepped back and bowed slightly to her.

Sandra laughed at their behavior. “Now we just have to show you to Keith without getting him completely upset.” She looked at their breasts and hips. They seemed small in comparison to the rest of them. “Did you two want larger breasts or asses? I could help you if you wanted.”

The two shook their heads. “This one is thankful for the body you gave her, mistress.”

The other went on to say, “We ask no more from you, mistress. We would not wish to burden you in any way.”

“It’s not a burden,” she said, amused. “In fact, it is quite enjoyable.” The two cat women glanced at each other, almost talking telepathically like she and her master would.

They turned their heads back and said politely, “No thank you, mistress. We will treasure the bodies you gave us for now.”

Amy sighed and handed Sandra a small phone. “What’s this?” she said, opening it.

“A gift for all that you’ve done, mistress. I’ve programmed my number as well as master’s in there for you to call whenever you please.” She took the phone in her hands and smiled. Sandra had forgotten that only she and Keith were the only ones who knew about their telepathic abilities. She had tried to read Amy once, when she transformed, but saw nothing.

“Thank you, Amy!” she exclaimed. “I will show this to Master Keith immediately!” Her tone died down. “Now we just have to find a way to break the news to master.”

Amy purred deeply and grinned. She opened her freezer and pulled out a bottle of what Sandra thought was liquor. “Don’t worry about that, mistress. How do you guys like your fruit punch?”

* * *

The next evening, the girls all dragged Keith to Amy’s home for a get together. Amy had bought several snacks and even had a punch bowl for them to drink of. She also had her computer playing soft rock music in the background. Keith went straight to the punch bowl and began to drink some of the fruit punch. Because all the girls would drink was milk, and Keith was tight on funds, he didn’t have much to spare for punch or soda.

He took a big sip of it and said, “This is some good punch, Amy. What’s in it?”

“Oh, this and that,” she said. Keith nodded and took another swig of his punch, downing the rest of his cup.

“This stuff is pretty addicting. I’m used to drinking milk or tea, so this is pretty sweet.” Keith talked to the girls at length around Amy’s couch and two recliner chairs. Sandra, Hope, and Grace all drank milk there, while Amy sipped on some of the fruit punch.

Keith looked over at Sandra, a cup of milk in her hands. “You should try this shit, Sandra! It’s really good!”

She looked at him and smiled. “No thanks, Master Keith. Milk is fine for me.”

“Have it your way.” Keith finished his second cup and went for his third.

Amy walked away, then came back with a twister board. “I thought us girls could play twister. You can spin the board for us.”

Keith smiled and took another large gulp of his drink. Four huge breasted cat women playing twister? Hell ya! Amy set the board up and Keith started to spin the spinner. The girls followed his instructions. Things were really heating up as Hope’s tits would press against Amy’s face, and at one point Sandra’s face was right in Grace’s crotch.

He took another drink at the highly erotic site before him. None of the girls were wearing a bra or panties. He could see all their hard nipples through their shirts. He was even able to see the girls moist pussies as they maneuvered themselves in positions that no ordinary human can ever accomplish. Keith’s cock was so hard it almost hurt him, especially when Amy had to do a split with her head right under Hope’s crotch. Keith took another gulp of his drink finishing his fifth (Or was it sixth?) drink. He leaned over, and dunked his cup into the bowl next to the couch, and brought it back to his lips. He began to sip on it.

Amy looked at Keith and winked. She then raised her head and licked Hope’s pussy lips. Hope began to moan, and couldn’t maintain her balance. She fell down on top of Amy, taking Sandra with them. Grace jumped up and down, her huge H cup tits bouncing up and down. “Yay! I win!” Grace exclaimed.

Hope pouted. “No fair! Amy licked my pussy!”

Amy retorted, “Hey, it doesn’t say in the rule book that I can’t!” The girls giggled and walked back to the couch. Keith finished his drink and began to walk over to Sandra. When he stood, he felt a bit wobbly.

He sat next to her and whispered (Or what he thought was a whisper, though everyone could still hear him.), “When we get back home, I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you!”

Sandra giggled and purred into his ear, “I would like that very much, Master Keith.” He hugged her against him and kissed her cheek hard.

He then looked at Amy and said, “You spiked the punch, didn’t you? I just realized I’m drunk as hell right now!”

Amy smiled. “I did. I thought you knew!”

Keith looked at her, then put his hand to his mouth and giggled. “You’re crazy! You just want to take advantage of me, huh?” He winked in her direction and Amy laughed. Keith looked back at Sandra and leaned in, kissing her deeply. He leaned against her and said, “Do you think we’re soul mates, Sandra? It was like, destiny, that we would end up together, so we must be soul mates, right?”

Sandra purred and caressed her cheek across Keith’s own. “Of course, Keith. I love you more than life itself. There is no one in this world I would rather be with. Did you want to go back home, lover? We can spend some alone time together. You‘d like that, right?”

Amy cleared her throat, and Sandra looked at her as she glared in her direction. Sandra hissed lightly at her and turned back to Keith. Keith found it amusing that Sandra was vying for his attention. “You’re not getting jealous, are you, pretty kitty?”

She blushed when he said that. “Of course not master! I was just getting sleepy and thought you may be tired too.”

Keith turned as Amy blurted out, “If you’re sleepy, Keith, you can lay in my bed.”

He looked at Sandra and smiled. “Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer.”

He got up and took Sandra’s hand, leading her into Amy’s room, trying his best not to tumble over. Sandra shut the door behind them and Keith stared at the two naked women posed naked on Amy’s bed. Even in his drunken state, Keith could tell that the two Asian women were also cat women.

He looked at Sandra, then back at them. “Is there one or two of them right there?” he asked no one in particular.

One of the twins stuck up two fingers while the other said, “There are two of us here, master. We would be most honored to pleasure you, if you so desire.”

He laughed and motioned with his index finger for them to come. “Come here, sexy cat ladies!” The two girls crawled off the bed and stood in front of Keith in anticipation of his next command. He looked up and down at the two beauties, then looked over at Sandra, purring against his neck.

“You’re breasts are much better!” he said looking at Sandra.

She stared back and smiled as he lifted one of her heavy globes to his mouth and sucked it gently, relishing in the taste of her milk and the feel of her soft long nipple. The twins’ nipples were barely the size of an eraser head. And their areolas were only a couple of inches in diameter, only a third of Sandra’s size.

He popped his mouth off her nipple and looked at them again. “You guys need bigger tits! Come suck my cock!”

“Yes, master.” The two girls bowed slightly before leaning down, rubbing their long course tongues against the sides of his cock.

He looked down at them. “Yeah, lick my cock. Just like a big cat!” He laughed, then looked at Sandra, motioning for her to come over. “I love you, Sandra,” he said right before he kissed her deeply, pressing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues swirled together and Sandra moaned slightly.

I love you too, Keith.

Keith felt the warm breath of one of the two girls, as her mouth engulfed his eight and half inches of manhood. He felt the other girl begin to lick his balls and he moaned into Sandra’s mouth. He broke the kiss, and said, “When I cum, I want you two to french kiss and share it. That’d be hot, twins making out over my cum.” He laughed at the thought. The girls nodded their accent and Keith pulled Sandra’s nipple to his mouth, licking around her large nipple in a circle, before sucking it into his mouth. Sandra moaned deeply from his touch.

Keith’s hand slipped downward and he began to circle two of his fingers around the outside of Sandra’s pussy. Sandra moaned and took his hand, guiding it into her vagina and against her clit, where he began to rub against it. Sandra’s moans increased as he stroked her clit in circles, occasionally pinching it slightly between his fingers. After a few minutes, he felt her muscles wrap around his fingers in the beginnings of an orgasm.

Keith broke his kiss and looked down at the young oriental girl sucking his cock. “I’m about to cum now. Get ready for it!” She lifted her mouth to just the head of his cock and began licking around it. The other twin took to licking around the shaft. Keith tensed and shoot his load deep into the woman’s mouth.

She looked up with Keith in admiration, before leaning into the other woman and kissing her. Their mouths opened and began to kiss passionately with each other, sharing his cum. They slowly began to stand, lips still locked. Keith watched them in awe. Already he could feel his cock twitching. The two girls broke the kiss, and swallowed half of his semen each.

“What do you wish for us to do next, master?” The one who’s mouth was on his cock previously, asked him.

Keith looked at Sandra and smiled at her. She already sensed what he was thinking and laid on the bed with her legs spread out. “I want each of you to suck on one of her nipples until I say you can stop.”

“Yes, master,” they said in unison.

Each one of the oriental girls walked to Sandra’s sides, then crawled next to her, latching their lips around her nipples. Sandra moaned in delight as they began to suck the milk from her body. “That’s it, kittens. You’re doing good there. That feels good.”

Keith climbed onto the bed and put his head between her legs. “Mind if I join?” he asked, looking up at her.

“I’d like that very much, Master Keith.” Keith’s mouth went down on her and began licking over her pussy lips. His tongue quickly found her clit and Sandra was soon quaking in her first orgasm. Keith, along with Alice and Wendy, assaulted Sandra’s pussy, making her scream through several orgasms.

“Master, this one’s chest feels odd. Do you wish us to continue?” one of them asked.

He smiled and said, “Stand up for us. Let’s see how much it’s changed you.” Keith watched as the two girls’ breasts grew up and outwards. Sandra told him later on that the combination of his semen with her milk must have super charged their growth, because their breasts practically sprouted to the size of large F cups. Their areolas were now about three inches across, but their tan nipples still stayed roughly a quarter inch long.

When their breasts stopped growing, Keith and Sandra watched as their hips spread out another four inches and their asses filled outward until both of the girls’ asses stuck out over half a foot. Keith made the two turn for him and he liked what he saw.

He pointed to one of the girls. “Go to the end of the bed and bend over. I wanna fuck that hot ass of yours!” She smiled and bent over the bed, her tail sticking up in the air. Keith walked behind her, and slowly pushed his hard cock deep into her asshole. She began to moan deeply as Keith inched his way inside of her. He looked at the other girl, lightly toying with her new nipple while staring at them.

“You! Get under your sister and let her eat you out!”

Both girls once again announced, “Yes, master,” before the one crawled under the other, placing her pussy in direct contact with her sister’s face. She immediately dived her head into her cunt and began licking wildly while moaning from Keith’s thrusts. After sinking all of his cock inside of her, Keith began thrusting against her.

He went hard and fast, slamming his cock into her over and over again, his balls slapping against her ass each time. He could tell she was enjoying it; he felt her hips buck several times in orgasm. Her sister also seemed to be having fun, judging from the look of pure bliss on her face.

Keith pulled out of the one sister and looked down at them. “You two switch places.” He looked over and saw Sandra smiling at the spectacle, her fingers pushing in and out of her cunt.

“Yes, master.” The two girls switched places and Keith put the head of his cock against the other girl’s ass. “I want to see if you two are just as tight too!” He then sunk his cock into her anus and began to pump in and out of her in small, one inch thrusts until he was all the way inside.

He then noticed Sandra on the side, stroking her clit, while watching the three of them. “Hey you,” he said in her direction.

Sandra smiled and walked over to him. “Hey.” The two leaned towards each other and began to kiss deeply while he continued to pump his cock in and out of her. She reached down between the two of them and fondled his balls. Keith moaned at this. He felt the oriental girl spasm several times through her orgasms. Keith imagined that he was inside of Sandra though. The thought pushed him over the edge and he came deep inside of her.

He pulled his cock out and laid on the bed. Sandra laid down next to him and began rubbing his cock in circles. The two oriental women laid on the other end of the bed against Sandra. “Thank you, master,” each one told him.

“This one had never felt such pleasure her entire life. You are welcome to use my body for your pleasure any time you please, master,” one of them added.

Keith looked into Sandra’s eyes. “How about you, pretty kitty?” Did you enjoy yourself too?”

“Mmmmmmm…I did, Master Keith. It felt wonderful with your head on my pussy.” She lightly squeezed his cock and Keith leaned forward and kissed her, letting his tongue into her mouth. He felt his cock slowly rise once more in her hand, which she began stroking up and down.

She broke the kiss suddenly and looked down in amazement. “Master! You’re cock has grown again! You’re huge!” Keith looked down at his cock and smiled. His cock was now a full nine and a half inches long and seemed to as wide as the cans of spray he would use sometimes. Even his balls had grown to the size of large golf balls.

Sandra reached down and fondled them while Alice and Wendy watched on. “Did you want to be the first to try it out?” Keith asked her.

Sandra purred and began to mount him. “I thought you would never ask.” Keith and Sandra made love twice more that night while the other two watched on. Keith noticed, even in his slightly drunken state, that Sandra’s orgasms were now more intense and frequent. She went on later to tell him that it was the best sex they ever had yet.

* * *

The next three days were a blur of sex for Keith. When he became sober, Keith told them that he was a little upset about them turning Alice and Wendy, but in the end, what was done was done, so there was no reason to cry over spilt milk. He went out job searching the first and third days, but immediately as soon as he returned home, at least one of his pride would pounce on him for sex. He thought he would run out of energy with all these girls on him most of the time, but seemed to always find the energy for one more round.

On the fourth day there was a large rap on the door. Keith looked at the girls, then the door. After the incident with Amy, the girls finally understood the value of clothing and began to wear it more often. The three of them placed their caps on their heads and wrapped their tails around their waists before giving Keith the silent ‘ok’ to open the door.

The person knocked hard at the door once more and Keith opened it. In front of him was Ms. Harris, the sixty-something landlord with short grey hair in charge of Keith’s apartment. She looked up at him from her 5′5″ frame, but it looked more like she was looking down at him. In her hands was a clipboard with over a dozen papers on it. He glanced briefly at it before looking back into her large, thick, steel rimmed glasses. It was an inspection list.

She pushed past Keith and walked into the apartment, looking around. The first things she noticed were the three girls standing around his place. “Are these girls living with you?” she said in stern voice. Her eyes looked over the room and she began to write in her pad.

“Ummmm…no! Of course not, Ms. Harris!”

She looked at him with blue eyes that looked like ice. “We’ll see about that, Mr. Sheers.” She began searching around, making notes at every piece of clothing thrown about. She then went into his room and looked in his closet, where multiple dresses where hanging along with his clothes. Keith’s heart skipped a beat.

“If your ‘friends’ aren’t living here, then what are these dresses doing here?” she inquired.

Keith fidgeted, his eyes on the floor. Finally he said softly, “I’m holding it for them for the moment.”

Ms. Harris harrumphed, and began to look in his dresser. She began jotting down notes after seeing the multiple bras of various sizes in one of his drawers. She lifted one of them with a blue tipped pen. “I’m guessing you are holding ‘these’ as well?”

“Yes, mam.” She snorted and moved to his bathroom.

Ms. Harris noticed the four toothbrushes immediately. “Are you holding their toothbrushes too?” she added with a sneer. Keith remained silent, his head down and his heart beating a mile a minute.

He followed Ms. Harris back to the door. She stood in front of him, looking deep into his eyes with her cold, icy ones. “Mr. Sheers. As you well know, your contract was for one person only. Obviously you have four people living here. You have to the end of the week to pack your things and go. Anything left afterwards will be repossessed.”

She began to open the door and then turned around and sneered at him. “Maybe you and your friends can share a box with Ms. Kaye and her friends, since she’ll be leaving as well.” Ms. Harris turned back around and slammed the door behind her. Sandra hissed when she did.

Keith fell to his knees, looking at the floor. He should have seen this coming. He knew it would come in time, so why didn’t he prepare for it? Keith felt like he had just failed his pride. Now all of them would be homeless by the week’s end. Even Amy would be without a home, because of him.

Sandra dropped down to his left and hugged him tightly around the neck. Hope and Grace held one of their hands each on one of his shoulders. “It’ll be alright, Master Keith,” Sandra said in a soothing tone.

“Don’t worry, master,” Hope said.

“We’ll find a new place soon,” Grace added.

He could feel Sandra staring at his eyes. He slowly lifted his head to see her. “We’ll get through this together, right?”

Keith slowly murmured, “Together.” He had to put on a brave face, for the girls’ sake, at least. He patted Grace’s hand and looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back and squeezed his shoulder gently. Keith slowly got to his feet, Sandra’s arm around him. Quietly he said, “I should start looking for a new place for us. Maybe I can find one to fit Amy and Alice and Wendy too.”

Sandra smiled a half smile at him. “That would be nice master.” He slowly went for his keys and trudged out the door. “Good luck,” she told him as he left without a single hug or kiss from any of them.

Keith got into his car and once again stared down at the floor. Find a new apartment by the end of the week? Who am I kidding? We’re going to be broke by the end of the week! I have no money for a new place! What do I do? So many are counting on me. Why does it have to be like this? It’s too much for me to bear. It’s too much for anyone too.

His phone then rang. He looked at the number. It was unfamiliar to him. He sighed, then reached up and answered it. “Hello?” he asked in a tired voice, more tired than he’s ever seemed to be.

“Hi. This is Katie. Katie Adams? How are you today?”

He looked down at the phone, slowly coming out of his dreamlike state . “Dr. Adams?” He asked slowly.

“Yes. I thought I’d check up on you, Keith. How have you been?”

“OK I guess.” He didn’t want to worry her.

There was a slight pause. “Have you heard anything about your two cats? Did the police ever find a culprit?”

“No. They’re still searching,” he replied in almost a monotone voice.

The voice on the other end paused then said, “Are you alright, Keith? It sounds like something’s troubling you.”

“It’s nothing really. Just have some troubles with money, that’s all.”

“Awww! I’m sorry to hear that, Keith! Did you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help you out?”

Keith looked into the phone, imagining Dr. Adams on the other side. “Ahhh, no. I don’t want to bother you with my problems.”

The voice on the other end then said, “Hey, it’s no problem, Keith! I have the whole day off and nothing to do at all! Why don’t you meet me at the Atlas Café in a half hour. It’ll be my treat!” she exclaimed, a lot more cheerful than he was at the moment.

Before he could tell her no, her phone cut off. He looked down at it and sighed. I guess I have no choice. Maybe there’s a job at the animal clinic she can give me. That would be nice.

Keith started his car and rode over to the Atlas Café. It was an outdoor café. He had been there a few times and liked the food there. He parked and saw Katie wave at him in a red dress, that pushed up her breasts. He smiled a little and began to walk towards her. As he did, someone bumped into his shoulder.

“Excuse me,” the man in the low bent cap and shades said, continuing past him. Keith looked back at him for a brief moment, then walked over to Katie, sitting down across from her. He didn’t notice the transmitter the man placed on the back of his neck at all.

* * *

“Oh, mistress!” Amy cried into Sandra’s chest. “We all lost our homes! What will we do?” Sandra looked down and patted her head. Hope and Grace sat on the couch, along with Alice and Wendy. All of them were down.

“It’ll be alright, kitten. Master Keith will figure something out.”

Amy looked up and wiped her eyes. “Do you think so?”

“Of course! Keith always comes through for us! He’ll find us a new place soon, I promise.”

“I hope so,” Amy added. “I wish Ms. Harris wasn’t such a bitch though! If it was any other person as our landlord, they wouldn’t have even cared if we had people living with us. But, not Ms. Harris! She has to follow the ‘regulations’ to a T!” she exclaimed, moving her fingers in quotation marks over the word, ‘regulations’.

“I know, kitten. But, there is nothing we can do now. And from what you have told me about her, it would seem like we would not be able to change her mind.”

“I don’t know why she has a stick up her butt! She doesn’t have to be so mean! I bet she’s just upset because she hasn’t had sex in forty years!”

Amy’s eyes then lit up. “Hey! I have an idea! Why don’t we change her?!”

Sandra looked at her curiously. “Change whom?”

“Ms. Harris, mistress! If you’re her mistress and Keith is her master, she’ll be sure to let us have our places back, right?”

Sandra frowned a bit. “Wouldn’t something like that get us in a lot of trouble? I don’t think the master would approve.”

Amy said, “We can’t just let Keith handle everything, can we? Sure, maybe he’ll figure something out, but for all we know right now, this may be our only hope! Do you really want to pass it up?”

Amy had a point. She saw how stressed out and in despair her master was when he heard that all of them had been kicked out. They were relying on him so much, not even thinking about how all this responsibility would effect him. Sandra decided that it was time that she did something to help too.

“OK. What do we do?”

“We’ll have to wait for night when she’s asleep. Then you and I will track her scent back to her place, sneak into her house, and then you will bite her, just deep enough for the change to take place. Don’t want to kill her now!”

“It sounds a little dangerous,” Sandra said.

“Don’t worry, mistress. We’ll be fine!”

Sandra didn’t know if things would go as Amy planned. Usually nothing ever did with them, but she nodded and agreed to it. Now they just had to wait for evening to come.

* * *

Katie smiled when Keith sat down across from her at the table. He looked distressed to her. The waiter showed up and they ordered some water before he walked off. She leaned forward a little and then said, “So, what’s up, Keith?”

He sighed deeply. “I’m being kicked out of my apartment. I don’t know if I’ll be able to find another one soon, since I don’t have the money for a deposit for another, and I still don’t have a job.”

Katie reached her hand on top of Keith’s. “I’m so sorry to hear that, dear! If you don’t mind me asking, why did they kick you out?”

He sighed again. “The landlord caught my girlfriend and her friends living there with me.”

“Oh.” So he’s still with that girl. Not only that, but she got him kicked out? What a bitch!

The waiter came back with their waters and asked if they were ready to order yet. Katie looked at her menu for a brief moment, then asked for the Reuben sandwich. Keith ordered a ham and cheese sandwich. The waiter took their orders and Katie looked back at Keith, placing her hand over his own once more.

She temporarily changed the topic. “So have you heard from Jamie recently?”

He looked down at her hand on his. “No, not since the fire.”

Obviously she chickened out. Well, if she won’t try to take him, I know this girl will!

“So did your girlfriend and her friends help pay the rent?” she asked.

“No, they all just moved around here a few weeks ago.” He frowned a little. “They don’t really have much job skills really, to be honest.”

“Well, I’m sure any restaurant would take them. They’re always hiring. They would just have to deal with the smell of grease all day. Doesn’t sound fair that you’re the one paying for everything.” Katie laughed a little. “Maybe your girl can be a stripper? She does have the looks for it!”

Keith laughed and Katie began to rub her thumb back and forth across his hand. “Yeah, and to be honest, she has the moves of a stripper too!” he exclaimed with a little blush.

Katie smiled. “You know, I was once a stripper?”

“You were?” he asked, clearly surprised.

“It helped pay for my tuition. It’s been years since I did that, but I still got some moves,” she said with a wink. She could tell that peaked his interest. “So how did you get into this situation, anyhow?”

“Well, after I was laid off I met Sandra. Since she had no job or place at the time, I let her stay with me. Then she convinced me to let her friends stay too, and that’s what happened.”

The waiter returned with their sandwiches. Keith took a bite of his while she stared at his hand. “So do you and Sandra have sex together?”

Keith almost chocked on his sandwich on that remark. He coughed into a napkin and softly said, “Yeah. Sandra enjoys it a lot.” He laughed. “In fact, she’s shared me with her two friends a number of times as well!” he blurted out.

Katie’s eyes lit up in shock when she heard this. “She doesn’t care about you sleeping with her friends?”

He shook his head. “She practically encourages it! She also set me up to have sex with my neighbor and a couple of girls staying with her as well. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I wanted it, and I do like her. It’s just, a really strange relationship.” Katie took another bite of her sandwich while watching him eat his own.

She took his hand in her own and continued to stroke the back of it with her thumb. “She sounds perfect,” she said, looking into his eyes. “So, she just doesn’t mind who you sleep with?”

He laughed. “It seems like it. I feel bad though each time she has me sleep with someone new. I feel kind of guilty when I sleep around with other people.”

“But, she said you’re allowed to be with other girls, right? There’s really no reason to feel guilty if she’s the one who said it.” She took a bite of her sandwich and chewed it while he pondered that thought.

“So, do you think she would let you sleep with me?” she asked, finally.

Keith was taken aback by this. “I…I didn’t know you thought of me like that. I mean…she would, but I don’t know if it would be right.”

“What’s not right about it?” she said, leaning forward. “If she doesn’t mind, then you shouldn’t, right? I don’t see a problem here.”

“But, don’t you mind that I’m going out with her, or that I’m sleeping around?”

She leaned forward more, giving him a clear view of her cleavage. She smiled inwardly when she watched his eyes glance down at them, then back to her face. “I think I can deal with sharing you…at least for now,” she added with a wink. Before he could say more, Katie walked around to him and pressed her lips against his own. For the longest moment they stayed in that position, her lips against his; she, studying his eyes with her own blue ones; and he, looking completely bewildered. Ever so slowly though, his expression softened to her. He opened his mouth and let her tongue slip into his mouth as he shut his eyes. Katie’s tongue intertwined with his.

She then broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Seeing the longing there, she told him, “You can ride back with me. I’ll drop you back here later.” He slowly nodded and she smiled and kissed him once more. She paid for the both of them, then took him by the hand, leading him to her car.

* * *

Keith fidgeted as he rode silently in Katie’s car. Once again he was feeling guilty that he was going home with a woman he wasn’t dating. Katie had told him almost the same thing that Mr. Peterson had, that if she did not mind him being with others, than he should not mind either. He had been having sex with five others girls while they were together, and she truly did not mind very much (though occasionally she did want him all to herself). So why did he feel so guilty once more, like he was cheating on her?

Sandra? You there?

Of course, lover. What do you want?

I’m with Katie right now. We are heading to her house.

Ah! The nice doctor? I like her.

Ummm…I may end up sleeping with her. Is that ok with you? I don’t have to if you don’t want me to.

She giggled. That’s fine, Master Keith. I don’t mind you sleeping with her, as long as you come back to me!

He laughed a little and Katie looked at him for a moment before returning her eyes to the road ahead. OK, well I may not be back until some time late tonight.

That’s fine, master. Amy and I were planning to be out late as well. He was not expecting her to say that. She hardly ever went out anywhere, saying that his cock was all she really needed. Keith told her to be safe and smiled.

I still can’t believe this is happening! At least it’ll get my mind off my eviction.

He smiled at Katie. She looked at him and smiled as well. “Almost there, Keith. Just a little further.”

Katie pulled into a two story house and the two got out. Keith looked around her place. “You have a lot of nice things here!”

She smiled and pulled him by the shirt to her. “Not as good looking as you, though.” She kissed him deeply and he let his tongue enter her mouth. He could smell her arousal and wondered when the last time she may have had sex last. She began to back him up across the room, kissing him, while she began to remove his shirt.

She took it off and admired his chest and abs, running her hands across them. “I knew you were built!” she exclaimed.

He looked at his chest and abs. They had grown much more muscular since he had saved Sandra. He never really thought of it much though. She smiled and took off her shirt, revealing her push up bra and perky breasts. She then resumed kissing him while backing him up into her bedroom. He looked back at the large bed with red silk sheets.

He sat down at the end of it while she remained standing. Katie then reached behind her and unstrapped her bra. “They may not be as big as your girlfriend’s, but I’m sure you’ll still enjoy them.” Keith smiled and she bent down to kiss him again. He reached forward and squeezed her right breast gently making her gasp. She then stood up, pushing her chest forward. Keith knew what she wanted and began to lick around he light brown four inch areola in a circle that ended at her small pinkish nipple.

She moaned gently and pressed his head slightly against her tit. “I can tell you’re more of a tit man, aren’t you?”

He laughed. “You could say that,” he said before switching to her other nipple, sucking it into his mouth. Katie straddled his lap and bent down to kiss him once more.

Their lips parted, as they once again began to kiss each other passionately. She broke the kiss and said, “You’re a really good kisser, you know that? All them girls must have given you a lot of practice!”

“Yeah, maybe. And thanks.” She smiled and kissed him again. Keith broke the kiss and bent his head. She bent hers the other way and he gently pressed his teeth to her neck. She moaned deeply from it, deeper than when he sucked her nipple.

He bit her again in the neck, then kissed it before biting it again. She moaned nonstop now, panting while holding his head to her neck to bite her more. “I see you found my sweet spot. Don’t stop.” Keith continued to kiss and nip her neck just as she wanted him to. He pushed her gently down on the bed so that he was on top of her, nearly, and began to bite the other side of her neck. His hand wandered to her breast, squeezing it several times, before maneuvering to her pants.

Keith’s hand slipped into her pants, and past her panties, to find her pussy. He rubbed the outer walls of her lips with his fingers, before gently pressing his index and middle finger inside her. Her moans became wails of delight as his fingers found her clitoris and rubbed it in circles. She moaned to him, “Keep doing that, baby. I’m about to cum!” Her hips then thrust against his fingers, and he felt her pussy clamp down on his hand, in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

She smiled as his hands left her pants area, and she lifted his fingers to her mouth, sucking each one. Keith moaned in pleasure the moment she sucked in his thumb. No one had ever sucked his thumb the way she was doing now. He found it very erotic.

She stopped for a moment. “I see I found your sweet spot too,” she said, right before taking his thumb back into her mouth, licking it in circles with her tongue. It was making Keith horny as hell. The moment she let his thumb loose, he slid down and began to move her black slacks off of her. He pulled them by the sides while Katie shimmied backwards, helping him pull them off.

He admired her black, satin underwear, before pulling them off as well, revealing her bald pussy and pink lips. “I had my hair removed by electrolysis,” she said as she slid back down the bed to remove his own blue jeans. She pulled them off, followed by his boxers, then just stared at his nine and a half inch erection.

“It’s not too big, is it?” he asked her.

She smiled at him and began to stroke it up and down, her hands barely able to wrap around it. “No, honey. I’ve just never had one as large as yours before. No wonder so many girls are willing to share you! You’re obviously worth it!” Keith blushed deeply as she said this. She then looked down at it and began to swirl her tongue around the head.

Katie reached down, cupping his golf ball sized balls. “Even your balls are huge!” she exclaimed. She then opened her mouth wide and popped his head into it. Her tongue licked and swirled around his head before she slowly began to lower herself on his shaft. She lowered her head inch by inch until she had five inches of it inside of her. Her tongue tasted his shaft as she slowly moved it back to his head, then the five inch mark.

Katie tried to push her mouth further down on him, but couldn’t and began to gag. “It’s ok, Katie. I know I’m pretty big. You don’t have to go all the way down on me.”

She raised her head off his cock. “I’m sorry, Keith. I’m sure if we keep doing this, I’ll eventually get it all down."

Keith smiled when she said that. Already she was hoping to do this again with him. That was a good sign. Keith looked down at her glistening vagina. “Did you want to try somewhere else?” he asked, looked at it.

She looked down to where he looked and smiled. Katie crawled over him and planted a kiss on his lips that lingered. She looked into his eyes and asked quietly, “What’s your favorite position?” No one had ever asked him this before, which surprised him quite a bit.

“Ummm…I like the girl on top.” He blushed a little. “I can see her breasts bounce when she’s on top.”

Katie smiled and kissed him again. “That’s my favorite position too. I’m glad.” Keith looked at her and smiled. Katie then began to straddle him as he laid on the bed, positioning herself over him. Slowly she began to lower herself on his stiffness, Keith watching as her cunt is stretched by his huge dick.

Katie lowered herself a few inches before raising herself and lowering herself a few more. She did this once more and moaned deeply when she hit his base. “Ah God, you feel so good, Keith!” she exclaimed as she began to rock against him. Her pussy felt pretty tight against his cock, he had to admit.

Her hands pressed against his chest muscles, feeling them as she rode him slowly. She tilted her head and arched her back, closing her eyes as she grinded hard against him. He felt her orgasm building and she leaned forward and pulled him to her for a deep kiss, when her hips began to thrust wildly in orgasm.

Katie released her kiss on him and slowly rocked and grinded against him. Keith leaned forward and kissed her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. She continued to moan, rocking back and forth while holding his head against her bosom. Katie pulled his head up to her lips and pressed her tongue into his mouth at this point. Keith began to get in rhythm with her rocking, as her moans grew deeper.

She let go of his face to enjoy the pleasure given to her, and Keith leaned to the side and bit her neck lightly. Katie thrust deep into him and orgasmed across his huge dick once again. “You really know how to turn me on!” she said, panting.

He smiled. “I try.” He leaned forward and bit her neck a bit harder this time. Katie began to moan deeply, already beginning to orgasm again.

“God, you feel so good!” she said, rocking against him again. Keith leaned back, allowing her to grind against him. He watched as part of his cock slipped in and out of her pussy. She looked down and smiled. “You like watching it, huh? Maybe I should give you a real show then.”

Katie lifted herself all the way to the head of his cock, before slowly lowering herself back to the base. Keith’s eyes were riveted to the sight of the two of them joined together. She lifted herself to the head again, then lowered herself a little faster this time. She then raised herself halfway up his cock and grinded against the middle of it, before slamming herself back onto the base.

Katie moaned and orgasmed once more when she did that. She rode through her orgasm though, and began to rise and lower herself on his cock faster, increasing her pace until she was literally bouncing on his cock. She leaned her head back and screamed as she bounced on it over and over again in pure bliss. Keith knew she had gone through at least four more orgasms doing this before he was ready to blow his load.

“I think I’m gonna cum,” he told her.

“Ah, God. You can cum inside me. I’m on the pill.” She slowed her pace, grinding against him once more, squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock in ripples. Keith moaned and came deep inside of her, making her orgasm one last time as well.

Katie collapsed on top of him and rolled off, staring at the ceiling in the afterglow of sex. “Wow,” she said, turning her head towards him. “I think that was the best I’ve ever had. If you can’t find a place, I’ll gladly let you live with me as long as you keep that up!”

Keith laughed. “I don’t think I could live here without the others, though the offer is rather tempting.”

She leaned on her elbow and looked at Keith deep in his eyes. Her hand reached up and stroked the brown hair out of his eyes. Keith shut his eyes at her soft touch, relishing it against him. “At least come work with me as my assistant. And when I say assistant, I mean fucking me just like that, when we have no patients.”

Keith looked at her. “Are you being serious?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” she replied. “It’ll take a few days to file your paperwork through, but I would love to take you on as my assistant. And don’t worry about us getting in trouble dear. I’m pretty much the boss there, so what I say goes.”

Keith looked at her, then kissed her deeply. “Thank you, Katie. It may not be the job I was looking for, but I’ll take it.” His hand reached up and squeezed her tit. “Especially if you were telling the truth about fucking during the work hours.”

She smiled and reached down, stroking his cock, which was already hardening. “Seems you’re pretty happy down there too! Do you want me to take care of that ‘big’ problem of yours?”

“I would.” She leaned down and kissed him, sparking emotions in him that he had not felt since he first made love with Sandra.

* * *

Evening came. Sandra and Amy prepared for their trip. Amy had several all black outfits for the two to wear. Sandra didn’t much like the feel of the black sweater she had to wear. It felt constricting. And her long black jogging pants weren’t too much better. At least Amy had punched a hole in them for her. She was wearing a similar outfit. The two looked at each other and had to giggle at what they were about to attempt.

Sandra told her the truth that their man was out fucking Katie, whom they had met a few days ago, and that he wouldn’t be back until late. Amy took it rather well, and told her she no longer minded sharing him with Sandra or any other person for that matter. “Whatever makes the master happy, makes me happy,” she said.

Nighttime came and the two told the others that they would return shortly. Sandra then sniffed the air, catching Ms. Harris’ scent. She would know that foul, old stench anywhere. Amy began to drive, while Sandra sniffed the air, pointing which way the trail leads. They made several turns, Amy joking that she better know how to smell her way back. Finally, they pulled up to an old house outside of town in the countryside.

All the lights were out in the old home. Amy told Sandra that she recognized Ms. Harris’ car, and Sandra revealed that she was most likely in the bedroom on the first floor, since that was where the smell was strongest. With their keen night vision, the two girls began to search around for an opening.

Sandra looked up at the windows above the porch, and with one single leap, bounded onto the top of it. Amy stared at her in disbelief. “Holy shit!” she quietly exclaimed to her.

Sandra whispered down to her. “Try it, kitten. I know you can get here too.” Amy looked skeptically between Sandra and the porch rooftop. She shrugged, then backed up, before taking a running leap. Sandra actually had to catch her so that she would not leap into the wall. Amy fell against her and they both fell against the roof, making small stones and acorns roll off the porch onto the ground below.

The two girls looked at each other and laughed quietly. “I guess I should have waited to give you your first leaping lesson,” Sandra said softly to her.

Amy hissed low and Sandra smiled. “Are any of these windows even unlocked?” She pointed to the one at the far end of the porch, and the two girls quietly crept to it. Amy moved her finger to her lips, then slowly pulled the window up. Both of their eyes widened each time the window creaked from being opened for the first time in several years. It was a slow process; they would open it a little bit at a time, careful that the window did not get too loud.

Once the window was open halfway, Sandra squeezed through the opening, her limber body easily twisting to get inside. She landed softly on the bare floor on her feet covered only a pair of black socks. Amy, however, was not as confident in her skills, and opened the window a few more inches before slipping inside as well.

The two cat women looked around in the darkness, slowly stepping around boxes of yarn and old dolls before reaching the door to the room they entered. Sandra slowly opened the door and peered around at her new surroundings before stepping out and motioning Amy to follow.

The two stealthily made their way to the stairs. Amy looked at the old set of stairs and whispered, “These stairs look old, mistress. They may make a lot of noise if we go down them.”

Sandra nodded and pointed to the banister attached to the side of the stairs. Amy shrugged her shoulder in confusion and Sandra sighed. She then nimbly climbed onto the banister and slid down it on her two feet, before lightly landing on the floor below. Now it was Amy’s turn to sigh. She slowly scrambled up to the banister and began to slide down it, just as nimbly as she did.

Amy reached the bottom and hugged Sandra, softly exclaiming, “I did it, mistress! I can’t believe I just did that!” The two put their fingers to their lips again and giggled. They then snuck through the hallway into the living room, careful not to touch anything, and then got to her bedroom door.

“OK, mistress. You’ll have to bite her ankle or wrist to transform her. We may have to run afterwards though, because most likely she will wake up.”

Sandra stared at her and hissed. “You never said she would wake up!”

“Did you really expect her to stay asleep?” Sandra merely glared at her. “OK. There may be another method, but it may not work. Your milk transforms cats into people like us. If we spike her milk, and she drinks it, she may become one of us too.”

Sandra smiled. “Let’s try that one. We’ll have to sneak in again tomorrow night, to check on her anyhow. If it works, that will be good. If not, then I’ll try biting her.”

Amy gave her a big thumbs up and the two wandered to her kitchen and opened her refrigerator. Inside, they spotted a carton of milk. Amy dumped out the milk that had remained in the sink, and then Amy held it open in front of her while Sandra lifted up her shirt. She then began to milk her teats, slowly dripping her milk into the carton. When it was approximately at the point it was at before, they stopped and securely placed the carton back into the refrigerator.

Amy looked at her as she placed it inside and asked, “If she’s asleep when she changes, how will you know the difference?”

Sandra smiled and said, “I can smell it. She’ll start to smell more like a cat, like you and me.” Sandra nodded at this, telling her she hoped her nose was good enough to do that since hers wasn’t yet.

Amy closed the refrigerator and the two slowly crept to the front door. They figured it would be safe to do so, and it was. Sandra slowly opened it and slipped out, followed by Amy, who locked the door behind her and slowly shut it, trying her best not to make much noise. Once shut, the two hopped in Amy’s car, and moved two blocks down the street in the darkness before Amy turned on her headlights again. She said she really did not need them, but, it was more for other people who were going the other way.

“Guess we’ll see tomorrow if it works out or not,” Amy said on the way back.

“I just hope the master does not get upset,” Sandra said.

* * *

It wasn’t until 2am the next morning when Katie finally drove Keith back to his car. The two had made love several times in the course of the night before Katie told him that she was getting tired and better drive him back. It was a bit of a shock to the both of them, when, in the middle of sex, his penis once again grew another half an inch. Katie asked him about it and he told her the best lie that he could think of: that sometimes it just grew larger for people he really liked. It seemed like she bought it. That, or she figured it was something he didn’t want to talk about, and let it go.

Personally, Keith had thought that his penis only grew when he screwed a new cat lady. But now, he figured it happened with every girl. His new ten inch cock looked massive. And according to Katie, he began shooting twice the loads he did when it was half an inch smaller. He doubted that though, and just figured she was exaggerating.

When he got back home, all the girls were sound asleep in his bed, even Sandra, who said she would be out late that night with Amy. Keith curled up next to her naked form and she purred gently. He smiled and kissed her forehead before going to sleep that night. The next morning he told Sandra and the others about his night out with Katie. They were very happy for him that he found a new playmate, and even happier to see his larger cock. He told them also about how Katie promised him a job as her assistant, but didn’t mention Katie’s promise to fuck her at work each day, though he had a feeling that Sandra read it off him from the knowing smiles she gave him from time to time.

Throughout the day, Keith’s mind tended to wander about Katie and his night with her. He wanted to call her, but he didn’t want to come off as clingy around her. He would just have to wait to hear from her again. In the meantime, he had plenty of companions who all wanted a go at his new cock and balls.

Keith had asked Amy and Sandra both what they did the previous night. They both responded that Amy was showing her the night life, Amy going on to tell him that she was also teaching her how keep her balance and leap. Keith was impressed when Amy said that she was practicing her leaping and climbing on trees, and doing quite well for her first day. She then went on to say that Sandra and her were going to have another lesson that night as well, and that it will probably be an overnight thing.

“You’re not making any more cat women, are you?”

Amy laughed at his question and told him, “Of course not. This is just training.” Keith was a bit suspicious but said no more. He knew that if they were going to create another cat woman, they would still do it whether he said so or not. He just hoped they realized that even if he got this job with Katie, and found another apartment, it would be tough on them since he was the only one who would be working.

When nighttime arrived, Sandra kissed him deeply and told him goodnight before heading over to Amy’s. She had let Wendy and Alice over to his place for the night. They were both excited to once again make love with him. Hope and Grace were also eager to share him with the twins. Even though they were all good in bed, he still wished that it was Sandra he was having sex with…or Katie.

* * *

Sandra and Amy once again made it to Ms. Harris’ house. Once again they managed to sneak in through the upper window. This time Amy was able to land without the help of Sandra. They snuck in and made their way as silently as possible back to her room, just in case the milk did not work. Before going into her room, they checked her refrigerator, and found to their delight that she had drunk three fourths of Sandra’s milk.

Sandra then slowly went to her bedroom, and slowly opened the door. They saw Ms. Harris laying down on her bed. She was wearing one of those full white pajamas that no longer even exist. Amy started to laugh and Sandra hissed at her to shut up. The two walked up to her and looked at her body.

“Her hair is thicker and browner now.” Sandra noticed how, now along with her grey hair she had streaks of brown as well. She also noticed that some of her wrinkles had begun to recede. She had never seen a human transform into one of them before, much less one at Ms. Harris’ age.

“Are they supposed to get younger?” Amy asked her.

“I’m not sure. I do know that a lot of cats bodies age very slowly, physically, though their insides will continue to change.”

“So her age is regressing? To what?”

Sandra hissed at her in irritation. “I don’t know!” she whispered fiercely. “We’ll just have to wait here and see.”

And so, they waited. As the night wore on, Ms. Harris’ wrinkles melted away, and more and more of her hair became curly brown locks on her head. Amy pointed out the two small bumps on her head that were forming and Sandra watched as her human ears shrunk slowly to nothing. Her age continued to go down until it stopped somewhere in her mid-twenties. Her brown tail eventually grew out too, as did her brown ears.

The two looked at each other and smiled. “Should we be here when she wakes, mistress?” Amy asked her.

“It should be fine,” she replied.

When morning came, the new Ms. Harris slowly opened her eyes, looking at the two cat girls before her. “What? Are you…my mistress?”

“Yes, Ms. Harris. How are you feeling?” Sandra asked.

“A little light headed. Are we at my house still?” She looked around her room, as if through new eyes.

“Yes. Things may feel a little different for you now. We changed you into a cat woman. Try not to be upset at us.”

She smiled lightly at them. “I kicked you two out, didn’t I? I’m sorry about that, mistress. I’ll try to make it up to you.” She looked between the two of them. “That young man, Mr. Sheers. He is my master now, isn’t he?”

“Yeah,” Amy said. “How did you know?”

“His image is in my mind and I feel compelled to please him and make him happy. It’s strange. The old me would have had you two arrested immediately, along with all your cat friends, but now, I feel young and at peace. I suppose I should thank you.”

“You can thank us later, kitten. Can you stand?” The girls helped Ms. Harris stand and couldn’t help how beautiful she had become. The rolls of fat she once had were all gone, and her once saggy D cup breasts now sat high on her chest, just as perky as ever. They helped her walk to a mirror where she could admire herself. Ms. Harris took off her baggy pajamas and stared at her naked body in the mirror, lifting her breasts and squeezing her butt a few times. She laughed when she finally realized that she could see her reflection perfectly fine without her thick glasses now.

She smiled till the point where tears came out of her eyes. “I’m young again! And I have you to thank me! These ears and tail aren’t so bad either, dears.” She touched her brown cat ear and giggled when it twitched against her touch. She looked at the two of them. “So when will I be able to meet the master? It’s been years since I’ve had sex and he’s the only one I want to do it with right now.”

The girls giggled. “We’ll figure something out, let’s get you some clothes first,” Amy said, looking for something small, Ms. Harris can fit into. The girls looked at each other and smiled. They knew their master would be pleased.

* * *

Amy and Sandra were still gone when Keith woke up the next morning. He wondered where the girls could have gone, but figured they would be back eventually. During this time he thought of calling Katie at her work. He figured though that he should just wait until later.

The two girls came back to his apartment sometime after two wearing their ball caps. With them was a familiar looking girl in a red blouse and pants also wearing a ball cap. Keith could smell that she was like the other females but had no clue where they found this person or who this was.

The young girl with the cute face and brown hair took off her cap and extended her hand. Keith slowly lifted it and she shook it gently. “Mr. Sheers. I believe I owe you an apology. It was hasty on my part to have all of you evicted, so I am giving you a new lease in one of my condominiums down the street from here where all of you are allowed to stay and unlimited guests will be approved. Your rent there will be paid in full for now on, as well as your heating and electric.”

“There is two conditions for this place though, Mr. Sheers.” She raised her first finger. “First, I will be allowed to visit you at your new home whenever I please.” Her second finger raised. “Second,” She then looked at Amy and Sandra and they smiled. “Second, the two of us will have sex together today. You are my master now, and I have been itching for your body all day!”

Keith laughed. “Are you going to be alright with all this? I mean, you look nothing like you used to Ms. Harris! How will you get by?”

Ms. Harris smiled and walked to him. “I’m an old lady, whether I look this way or not. I will be signing over all my property to my daughter Jean, who will also be myself.” Keith looked at her in confusion. “Over the years I’ve met quite a few people, son, or should I say master? Anyhow, I know a few guys who can create a new identity for me, even making sure that they give my ‘daughter’ a history connected to me. It’s expensive, but worth it.”

“Wow,” Keith said. I may have to ask her help in getting some for the others too some day. “And you want to have sex with me?”

Ms. Harris answered him by walking over to him and kissing him full in the mouth. “Does that answer your question, young man?” Keith nodded and she smiled. “Now the ladies promised me a couple of hours alone with you. Afterwards, I’ll have the moving crew take all of your possessions to your new home.”

All the girls nodded and wished Ms. Harris the best of luck as she dragged Keith into his room and locked the door behind them. She leaned over to him and kissed him gently. Keith could tell she was a bit nervous and slowly opened his mouth, pressing his tongue against her teeth. Slowly she opened her own mouth letting his tongue slide inside her. The two made out passionately against one another.

Keith’s hand then ran up to her breast and squeezed it gently. Ms. Harris moaned slightly from his touch and pressed her hand against his own. The two moved to the end of his bed, and Alex took her brownish blouse by the hem and raised it. She raised her arms and let him pull it over her head before placing it on the floor. He then reached behind her and unsnapped her large white bra, which had covered the majority of her breasts.

Ms. Harris helped him and soon Keith was staring at her round, pear shaped, D cup breasts, with brown three inch areolas, and half inch nipples. He took one of her breasts against his tongue and began to lick around her nipple. She cooed in delight from the sensation and Keith latched his mouth onto her breast, licking and sucking on her large nipple.

As he did, Ms. Harris began to unbutton her pants and pull them off, along with her large white panties, now leaving her completely nude. Keith, meanwhile, began to kiss down the side of her breast, before kissing and sucking in between her two orbs. His lips then began to leave a trail of kisses to her other nipple, before he licked the tip of it and nipped it gently. Ms. Harris moaned in ecstasy as his tongue darted back and forth across her nipple.

He then stood up and took off his shirt and pants, releasing his ten inch cock. Ms. Harris stared at it in awe, and a bit of fear. Keith walked up to her and kissed her. “Don’t worry. I’ve learnt over time that your bodies can stretch an amazing amount.”

“Thank you, Mr. Sheers., master.” Ms. Harris got on the bed and leaned back, her legs spreading open for him. Her head stayed lifted to watch as Keith slowly crawled over her and slowly pressed the head of his cock against her vagina, rubbing it slightly against her clit. She moaned and he began to push inside of her. Her moans grew in crescendo as each inch of him slid into her. Before he reached all the way inside her she moaned deeply and he felt her orgasm against him.

Keith waited for her to recover, keeping his penis in the same position. When he thought she had, Keith pushed the rest of his hardness within her and began to pump slowly in and out of her. Keith knew she was probably not used to the size of his dick, much less having sex, so he decided to take long slow strokes with Ms. Harris. She seemed to appreciate it greatly and, within minutes, had her second orgasm.

Keith continued the slow pace with her, occasionally grinding against her in a circle. His lips began to find her own and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling them into an embrace as they kissed passionately. Keith’s hand continued to thrust slowly in and out of her while his hand reached between them and squeezed her breast, pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers. She groaned against his touch and orgasmed against him once more.

He felt something furry and ticklish rub against his ass. He looked back to see her tail moving up and down the crack of his ass. He looked at her and smiled as she smiled back. He then felt her tail slip between the two of them and rub against his large balls. The feeling was sensational and Keith naturally began to pump into her faster. Her tail swished quickly against his nut sack, and Keith found the act causing his balls to begin to tense up against her.

“I’m cumming!”

“Yes! Cum inside me Master Sheers!” that’s a new one. Keith pumped deep in and out of her three more times before releasing his semen inside of her. Ms. Harris moaned once more and came as well, her cunt muscles squeezing his cock like a voice.

The two rolled off of each other and Ms. Harris looked at him and smiled. “Looks as if you got a new apartment, Mr. Harris!” He was glad that things were finally working out for the best.

After resting in bed for a while, the two joined the other ladies who immediately welcomed Ms. Harris into the pride. All of them began to pack their things in boxes that Ms. Harris had supplied, while she began making calls for a moving crew and clean up crew later to wash down the apartment after they moved out.

They packed up what they could, the rest of the day, and then, all seven of them slept, tightly packed against Keith’s large bed. He would have to get an even larger one when he got paid.

That night, before going to bed, Keith did remember to call Katie. She didn’t answer and he told her, “Call me when you’re not busy. Thanks.” He figured she must have went to sleep early. He hoped that he could tell her the good news tomorrow.

The next day, the moving trucks arrived, and Keith helped them all pack their stuff into the trucks. He found most of the items rather light and, for the most part, easy to move by himself. They finished the packing and then rolled across the street to their new condominium. The movers began to take the stuff into their new house, Amy and Sandra giving orders as to where they go.

Ms. Harris pulled him aside and handed Keith a check. “What’s this?” He looked at the $2500 check, made out for him, then back at her. “Oh Ms. Harris. I can’t possibly take this after all that you’ve already done for us!”

“Of course you can, Master Sheers! First, I cannot thank you and the mistress enough for making me young and beautiful again! This face is worth all the money in the world to me. And the sex? Did you know you were my first in 25 years? And I never forgot what it felt like all this time, so thank you for helping me relive that feeling. I’m also hoping that we will do this again.”

Keith smiled and leaned forward, kissing her. They broke the kiss. “You can count on it, Ms. Harris.”

“Virginia is fine, master. Now where was I? Oh yes! Second, I know you are completely out of money and can’t even afford food for these ladies. You need the money, Master Sheers.”

“But, Virginia,” he complained.

“No buts, mister! If I really wanted to, I could easily sell my apartments for a hefty sum and give you all that! Would you want that instead?”

“No, of course not! I can’t take that from you!”

“OK then! Take the money then. And try to remember that everything that I, or any of these girls make, are considered yours as well. This isn’t something you have to do alone.”

“Thanks, Ms…Virginia.” She smiled at him when he used her first name. “You’re right. I’ll remember that.” She hugged him then walked off, since she still had other duties to complete for the day. Keith opened his phone to see Katie had still not called him. He was beginning to wonder if she actually did think of the sex with him as a one night stand.

He hoped not, and decided to call her again. The call went straight to voicemail. “Hey, this is Keith again. Call me when you got a chance. Thanks, bye!” He hung up and looked at the phone, beginning to become worried. I hope she’s ok.

* * *

Dr. Thurston once again listened to the recordings of Keith Sheers, and apparently, several cat women. He was astonished to find out that not only were they real, but also able to create more hybrids using either cats or other humans. It was all very intriguing indeed. His guys were able to place a small listening device inside their old building, as well as one inside their new one as they moved into it. And of course, Mr. Clint was able to gracefully attach one to the back of Keith Sheers’ neck, which would be able to track him and listen to anything he says or hears.

The fact that these cat people would make him millions in military funding pleased him. The fact that this new disease can also reverse aging would pay him billions! He could not wait for the next step of his plans. He picked up his phone and dialed the number of Mr. Gordon Mathews. Gordon was an old friend of his who ran a cleaning crew.

“Hello, Gordon. This is James. How’s it been? Anyhow I got an address I need a clean up job for. And yes, I will pay extra for each and every hair sample you happen to find there. Thanks. The golf course? That’s fine. Bye.” Dr. Thurston smiled at the potential research he would be receiving soon. He leaned back on his desk and smiled.

* * *

Katie Adams yawned and stretched before getting off of her king sized bed. She had been feeling a bit ill for the last few days and had to call out of work because of it. She looked at her phone and noticed that Keith had left her several messages. She pressed his phone against her chest and smiled. She really did like the guy, and not just because he was handsome or good in bed, or because he saved her sister’s life. No, she liked him because she found him kind and caring. He was the first person she had cared for this way in years.

She listened to his messages and could tell that he was worried about her, and had no idea what had happened to her over these last three days, which she thought was funny, since technically she considered him her master now. Katie walked over to her full length mirror in the darkness, and stared through glowing blue eyes at her reflection. She rubbed her soft hands across the curves of her body, stopping briefly to caress her full C cup breasts and wide hips which she could tell grew slightly outwards during the last three days. She then looked at the furry yellow ears on her head, and the long furry tail coming out of her backside. She smiled and purred. She hoped Keith would like the new her, and hopefully be able to explain how she was now a cat woman.